Bronx Honda

Garden State Honda

Ashcash
9/26/2016

"I'm happy "

Just got my new 2016 sport accord at Bronx Honda great dark brown, smooth ritchie harninarain helped me out they're great with leasing and financing , you won't leave without a ride !!

Ritchie Harninarain

suzie
9/24/2016

"happy happy happy"

My sales person lLeon was awesome got the car I wanted for the price I wanted and could not be more satisfied.fo bronx honda.

Leon Batts

Robaccordsport
9/22/2016

"Great experience see Joel vega"

Unexpectedly decided to drop in by Bronx Honda to check out their pre-owned accords and left with a brand new 2017 accord sport. Highly recommend seeing Joel vega. Great salesman and not pushy like all the horrible stories you may hear from other dealers. He made the experience of buying the car super comfortable and was very professional throughout the whole deal. Highly recommended this dealership

Joel,vega

MSTUTZ

"BUY FROM JOEL V."

This must is my third car, I traded my wack Nissan Rogue for an amazinggggg Honda Pilot :) I got a vehicle before with Joel Vega at another dealer, and seeing him again here made me know i was going to walk away with a vehicle. Joel Vega is by far an amazing Sales Rep, its incredible when you know ALL brands and can educate your clients in the product you are selling without second guessing yourself. Overall experience was not bad, who ever answers calls need to do a better job, but once you go in if you are greeted by Joel, just know you will be leaving happy!!

Joel vega

gmccray
9/22/2016

"my visit at bronx honda was the best.....service a-1"

ive been to other dealers and my experience wasnt good at all mike... was very patient and helpful....thanks to bronx honda im driving my new car....

mike hinton

nrecio1
9/21/2016

"Amazing Service!!"

The person that helped me was Indar. He was great and very helpful. He's been around for a long time (since 1988). He made sure I got the best price and helped me leave with a vehicle same day I came in. He also got me a discount through Geico that the Geico insurance sales person was not going to include. He's the best!!!

Indar

PR
9/19/2016

"Purchased Pre-owned vehicle"

Excellent sales reps. Wilson was very friendly and helpful through the whole process. I was very happy with the ease of the process and can't wait to drive my new car!

Wilson Rivera

CMONEGRO24
9/19/2016

" Highly recommended."

MIKE WAS VERY HELPFUL, CLEARLY EXPLAINED TO ME ALL ABOUT LEASING. MIKE WAS VERY HELPFUL IN MAKING ME MAKE MY DECISION. I WOULD DEFINATELY HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

MIKE HINTON

Sperry6
9/18/2016

"Leasing at bronx honda"

Today I received excellent help while at Bronx Honda ! I came in looking to browse but left with a 2016 Honda Fit! Raul and Antonio helped me achieve my goal of leasing for the first time they answered any questions and made me feel secure in making the decision to lease do the first time. I would recommend them to those looking to lease . They went above and beyond to make this possible! Thanks guys -Sharon P

Raul / Antonio

AlyssaDaise
9/17/2016

"Just purchased a 2016 Honda Civic ex"

I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. You receive the best service possible, my dealer was very patient with me and did everything he can to purchase the vehicle I wanted and got it! Patience and kindness are great key components that I received at Bronx Honda Dealership!!

Ivan Then