Bronx Honda

Bronx Honda Info

DCH Academy Honda

Route 23 Honda

"excellent"

I'm a customer for over 10 years now and I love the service I receive. I've delt with ms. Suzanni the last 8 times I've been there. She was polite, experienced, helpful and very professional. I was in and out within an hour each visit. She is always warm and welcoming and I recommend Bronx Honda to anyone that wants to be treated as such!

suzanni

"VERY unhappy customer"

Don't go here for service. I brought my vehicle in for service and I cannot even get in touch with my service advisor Suzanni just to get an update on my car. I'm so tired of places like this. She wasn't even personable when I brought my car in. Why have people work there if they are going to look so miserable. You are in the business of providing your customers with great customer service which this person has no skill in. I expect more out of a service department especially since I'm driving out of my way from Yonkers to go there when I could have gone somewhere else. This place is a joke. I'm going to make sure to post my reviews on other sites so other people don't have to deal with someone like this.

Suzanni

"THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I EVER INCOUNTER IN THE..."

THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I EVER INCOUNTER IN THE YEARS I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH SALES PEOPLE. THE LANGUISH AND PROFETIONALSM THIS PERSON USED IS UNASEPTABLE.

IVAN CHAVEZ AND MANAGER CALLED CARLOS

"If you want to be mistreated, waste a lot of time, and..."

If you want to be mistreated, waste a lot of time, and pay money for it, this is the Honda service for you! Ah, and if you think this is just a one person issue... Well, yes, it is... The Manager! In person, not delegating the mistreatment. My wife and two little kids, 3 and 5 , were scolded for painting with chalk on the pavement while waiting hours for service to be done! You want to pay the same and get the treatment you deserve, go to another place! My wife and I chose New Rochelle Honda, and they are great. By the way, we pay the same price, it is a no brainer.

Manager Honda service

"i went to bronx honda to trade my 2010 honda accord..."

i went to bronx honda to trade my 2010 honda accord ex-l..due to a year earlier i had trade my 2009 honda odyssey in a really bad deal..now i cant get the car i want..the reason i owed to much on my accord...why i owed to much causes went i trade my odyssey they came out winning..i say they came out winning they sold it around 30,000 plus..they stuck me in with a smaller car now due to a bigger family i want a odyssey used or a pilot used i cant get it..causes their dont want to come out loosing..but i lost im stuck with the car and i really cant go out with my family causes i have 4 children and my wife..they dont fit in the car..i being with honda for the last 5 year and they cant work with me a deal that can get me satify..bronx honda need to explain their customer what can happen in deals like that...i really upset i always pay my bill on time.my credit with honda should be great but now they want me to get stuck in a new car that will be better for them more money and more debt for their customer..it should be a law ..so this dealear explain their customer the good and bads of deal...

shaw sales manager

"I went in to service for a routine maintenance. While..."

I went in to service for a routine maintenance. While performing my maintenance Bronx honda service tech stated my rotors were wavy and needed to be sanded down 180.00 plus tax. I have a 2007 Vehicle with less then 17,000 miles. After I consented to repair I found out my rotors were covered under my basic warranty 3 years and or 36000 miles. When I contacted dealer they stated it was routine maintenance to resurface my brake rotors. According to my owners manual it is not listed as a maintenance item there for making it a repair. So I was ripped off for 180.00 plus tax.Not including the maintenance items they performed were not necessary to be done until 30,000 miles.I hate to think people operate their businesses in this manner.

cara