Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima

Call
Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima Info

gmyhre
6/06/2014

"First new car in a long time."

The salesman Bill Dickens was excellent at showing the vehicle options available, with the specific's I was looking for, in both new and used. He wasn't pushy and let it all be my decision. I happened to choose a 2014 Toyota Corolla Eco. Besides looking good, the ride is comfortable, the transmission is smooth in the shifting process, it's compact but with all the room I need. And the trunk holds my golf clubs with ease. Plus the gas mileage is better than 34 in town and close to 45 on the highway. I couldn't be happier with the whole buying process--smooth and painless. Gary Myhre

aodjao
5/06/2014

"Long time buyer"

I have bought a number of cars from this dealership all of them Toyota. I bought a used car from here in 2013 because it was a good price, I learned my lesson! It started when I got it home, unfortunately I live over 1000 miles away from Yakima and was back in town visiting family. The list of problems that started about a month later, broken seat belt (wouldn't lock in), bad belts on engine (all needed to be replaced), Bad throttle body mount, Two water bypass hoses started leaking antifreeze (which started slow and ended up putting the FJ Cruiser out of commission for over a month waiting for parts), emergency brake needed to be fixed, short in radio wiring, and the battery died within a month of purchase - which led to a replaced battery and a grounding issue that had to be resolved.

a9213nunez
3/07/2014

"Father was looking for fj cruiser and had a lot of..."

Father was looking for fj cruiser and had a lot of questions sales rep didn't want to answer questions so hadded off to different rep new rep pretty much didn't want to answer questions and wanted us to not waste time. Father ended buys Toyota at different dealer ship in another state. After father bought used Prius didn't know why it wasn't turning on service rep basically didn't know what was wrong with car and wanted us to change a part that that would fix it but part was 700 dollars 900 later they said since it didn't get fixed it must be the cell batter and He couldn't guarantee that would be it. We ended taking it to a local shop and all it was that the battery was discharged the charged 125 dollars. I think Toyota of yakima are big ripoffs and will never send business to them even though We love Toyota cars

laceybug13
2/13/2014

"Rich Brandt went over and beyond my expectations. He..."

Rich Brandt went over and beyond my expectations. He assisted me in connecting my IPOD to the radio system. I had rented the vehicle, while my car was in the shop. I then went in to Toyota and he helped me twice to connect and it finally was a success. Thank you, Rich! Graciela Marroquin, Yakima, WA

Rich Brandt

JuanitaCastillo
2/09/2014

"We took out first trip to Toyota of Yakima in search for..."

We took out first trip to Toyota of Yakima in search for a used 4runner. We am from the Tri-Cities and since there were no used 4runners, We decided to make the drive in the snow to go see the car I had seen on their website. It was a trip we will never regret! Aside from meeting the best sales person we have ever come in contact with, Angel Garcia, the finance specialist came and introduced himself personally! We were shocked and surprised that they would make it so personal and comfortable for us. Spencer (finance specialist) let us know step by step how the finance world works and with the excellent help of Angel, Spencer offered us a great deal on a 4runner! God Bless Angel and Spencer for the time and effort made to make us feel comfortable and make us the deal of a lifetime on am amazing 4runner. This dealership really cares about the people and it shows! Thanks guys! Ill be sending people over to you in the future!

Teresitad
11/19/2013

"My purchase experience was great, they took the time to..."

My purchase experience was great, they took the time to let me look and answer all my questions. They made me feel comfortable and were very personable. I felt they gave us a good deal on a great vehicle, my husband travels a lot for work and they were able to get the deal put together before he left town again. I will never buy from anyone else. I did recommend a friend and she also purchased her vehicle from you guys.

felicitya82
11/18/2013

"We were offered and bought a great oil change package. We..."

We were offered and bought a great oil change package. We shopped around and this was definitely the best option for us, both in quality and price.

woodywong
11/18/2013

"I went to Toyota for a charity event. I saw a mini van..."

I went to Toyota for a charity event. I saw a mini van that I really liked. I seriously couldn't believe how quickly the Toyota of Yakima staff set into motion to make the purchase happen at an awesome price. Jeff Cozzetto's service was above and beyond what I could expect. I used to hate the idea of buying a car, but this is the second vehicle I have purchased from Toyota of Yakima and would be happy to return again. Also, these guys really do care about Yakima's community. Last year, they gave away a free new bicycle and safety helmet to EVERY kid in the Yakima School District that had perfect attendance.

srb9365
10/28/2013

"When I came to Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima to buy a car I..."

When I came to Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima to buy a car I was pleasantly surprised to have such a great car buying experience. Not only was I treated with respect, the prices and car quality surpassed my expectations. My salesman Oscar was beyond fabulous answering any questions and making sure all my needs and concerns were met with detailed attention. I have now bought 2 vehicles from Oscar and have referred friends and family and will continue to do so because of my great experience!!

bealge8
9/12/2013

"Left Vacuum lines off my rav4 and tried to tell us the..."

Left Vacuum lines off my rav4 and tried to tell us the map sensor was bad. Took it home and found the unplugged vacuum line. Plugged it back in and it ran fine. Found the EGR Vacuum switching valve that they did replace had just been tie wrapped to some hoses under the intake manifold, and not bolted to the engine like it was suppose to. I was not expecting such shotty work from a dealership. They did refund my money. Would not go back for service. But we are in Yakima where everything is second rate, so I guess its par for the course.