Read Reviews Buena Park Honda

17 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Buena Park Honda

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Buena Park Honda

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I have been going to get my oil change done at your..."

CharisGregorio
3/9/2013 8:16:44 PM

Carmelo Garcia

My Review Of Buena Park Honda:

I have been going to get my oil change done at your dealership. However, today, I was denied of that service, while i had a 4:40pm oil change appointment way head of time, simply because they have sent everyone home and no one will do the service. How can I make an appointment for a time that a service cannot be given to me. I am so frustrated because I am due for a service already. I do not have time to do it on weekdays. I find this really disappointing and unprofessional. Don't you guys check your appointments before sending your service team home?!!! Disappointing!!!!! I find that hard to believe that they overlooked as simple as an appointment for a basic oil change. If they cannot do the service then they should block that stupid time online that way no one will think that it is available when it is not. Because of this, I will no longer come back at this site for my services nor recommend friends and family to make purchases as well as services. What a waste of time!

Twitter
"I recently wrote a bad review regarding the service my..."

Just7Cyn
8/27/2012 3:33:03 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Eddie & Joe

3.8

My Review Of Buena Park Honda:

I recently wrote a bad review regarding the service my car received. On my paperwork, Eddie had been very descriptive on the work my vehicle needed. Why it was'nt done, i don't know. Nevertheless, he was very professional, friendly, and helpful when i returned to the dealership VERY ANGRY. Immediately, Eddie & Joe helped me out and assured me my car would be fixed accordingly. Thanks guys, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

Twitter
"I think the quality of their service is poor -- One..."

VeeRod
5/8/2012 7:10:35 PM

Roy Brewster

1.8

My Review Of Buena Park Honda:

I think the quality of their service is poor -- One husky guy did not take my concern seiously about my Honda Pilot A/C not sounding right -- Every so often the power of the air would dwindle -- He claimed that was normal -- It was after the warranty of my A/C was expired that the A/C stopped working -- Another time, I told him of my Honda Pilot having an inside-leak when it rains a lot -- This same lazy guy said I would have to take it to a shop (outside of Honda) for them to figure it out and resolve it -- I even left a message on his manager's voicemail, complainig about this lazy guy's poor service, and never got a call-back -- I am so turned-off by Buena Park Honda and their poor service -- I now go to Norm Reeves Honda in Cerritos -- I told one of the Norm Reeves guys my A/C story -- He is going to talk with soneone at Honda Headquarters and see if I can have my A/C serviced without having to pay the full price -- So, goodbye to Honda Buena Park, and back to Norm Reeves Cerritos

Twitter
"The team was very helpful and attentive. They answered..."

Leona Reed
2/20/2012 9:41:43 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Greg Meeks and Freddy and Marcie

My Review Of Buena Park Honda:

The team was very helpful and attentive. They answered all of my questions with patience and made sure that I was provided with complete information. I am thrilled with the vehicle that the salesman, Greg Meeks, helped me select. How they handled my trade-in was wonderful. I feel confident that they did all they could to get me the best price possible. The Finance Manager, Marcie, made the finacial arrangements go very smoothly. I was happy with the whole experience and let the Manager, Freddy, know how much I apprecited everything.

Twitter
"Good buy, go with internet sales for deals. There was a..."

senspeed
11/13/2011 4:30:34 PM

Kevin

My Review Of Buena Park Honda:

Good buy, go with internet sales for deals. There was a misunderstanding with my visit to the dealership, but after a few days they called me, cleared things up, and gave me a decent deal on my vehicle.

Twitter
"Buena Park Honda had an upfront price model which I..."

ali69@sbcglobal.net
10/12/2011 1:00:06 PM

Tin Ma

My Review Of Buena Park Honda:

Buena Park Honda had an upfront price model which I really liked. They give you their bottom price right away. Most of the dealers I called could not beat it. The 2012 Odyssey that I wanted was not in stock, so I had to wait about 2 weeks for it. About a week later, Tin informed me that he could drop the price another $500!!! Keep in mind, most of the dealers I spoke with didn't want to match his previous price. Anyways, it was a great experience, and they didn't play any games with me as I was signing papers. Very straightforward process. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Twitter
"Susanna Yim was very helpful. I came to them through the..."

pbshiroma
8/7/2011 10:50:15 PM

Susanna Yim

4.2

My Review Of Buena Park Honda:

Susanna Yim was very helpful. I came to them through the USAA Car Buying service and although I ended up purchasing through another dealer was professional and helpful.

Twitter
"This dealer is not reliable at all and the service..."

JJJERRY
7/16/2011 4:24:18 PM

RAY BREWSTER

My Review Of Buena Park Honda:

This dealer is not reliable at all and the service adviser Roy Brewster is full of lies. Just after few days I spent as much as $400 for a regular service at this dealer, my car started getting trouble and stalled few times roadside. My car had no problem before the service. I sent back my car to this dealer on following weekend and asked them what happened. Roy Brewster told me it might be because I did not use Honda spark plug. After few hour, he called me and said the problem is not from idle control valve as I asked but a parts about $780 (parts only) next to idle control valve need to be replaced. I refused his recommendation due to their bad credit. But his paperwork shows "recommended New Idle Control Valve". I fixed my CRV at somewhere else. The problem is what he put on the paperwork but not what he said on phone. And Honda CRV idle control valve is never as expensive as $780.
Firstly, they create problems when they service. Secondly, they lie when they repairing.

Twitter
"Hi, me and my wife visited Buena Park after a couple of..."

tckt
2/13/2011 3:54:07 AM

Hung Nguyen

My Review Of Buena Park Honda:

Hi, me and my wife visited Buena Park after a couple of other dealers. We were looking for a hard to find 2011 Odyssey. The color and the price willing to pay were specific. I had done my research and was not going to pay more than the fair price. At the previous dealers we visited we did not have luck. They were either wanting a lot more money or tried playing last minute price games. Anyways, our experience at Buena Park was completely different. They had the car we were looking for and were sincere thought the negotiation process. They obviously went back and forth with their offer and we remained firm with our offer. At the end, they agreed and we got our car. Again, the negotiation process was not as painful as it was at other places and more than anything we were treated in a friendly manner. From my experience, If you know what you are willing to pay (fair price), they at Buena Park are willing to make it happen,

Twitter
"The Service advisor Dave Kelly is full of lies. We..."

kervin13
1/4/2010 4:40:31 PM

Dave Kelly

My Review Of Buena Park Honda:

The Service advisor Dave Kelly is full of lies. We dropped off our car @ 7:00 am for a major tune. Then we called him an hour later to change our order to an inter service and this guy said we can't change it because the job is done. How can you do a whole major tune up within an hour time? Aside from that we check everything they said they had done to the car and they didnt even rotate the tires. We went back there and told them to do the job that they missed to do and they did but we also timed them and it took them 45 minutes just to rotate the tires. If it takes them 45 min to rotate the tires how the hell can they do a major tune up within an hour? Word of advise to anyone who takes there car here for a service.... GO ELSE WHERE! ! ! They are over priced, the service advisor has no clue (because they are too lazy and out of shape to get up from their desk to actually check on the status of the cars), They will make you come back and tell you a different problem with your car so you will have to come back to them. To Buena Park Honda Service Dept.- DO the job right the first time and stop all your the lies that you tell your customers

Reviews 11-20 >>