Buena Park Honda

Buena Park Honda Info

CASEY KIM
9/19/2016

"Great all around."

Service was no hassle and they didn't waste my time. Service personnel was polite and through. Had no appointment, but he still got me in.

Unknown

Pdealba143
9/01/2016

"Michael Vejar is the best"

I have been with Honda for 16 yrs and bought all 3 of my cars there. Michael has always helped me and if not available he had Alex Munoz who is a 5 Star. Desiree at the front desk is always on top of things. Goes to show how long I have been going there cause of the great customer Service. I drive from Corona to BP Honda.

Alex Munoz

Branmuffn123
5/12/2016

"Thank you for great service!"

In the past I have had my car serviced at Norm Reeves in Cerritos, however, the person on the phone was not helpful and rude. I decided to give Buena Park Honda a try. Oscar Rodriguezwas my service advisor. I came as a walk in and he quickly assessed my car, and within 50 minutes my oil change and car wash was finished. He estimated it would take an hour and 20 min. He was polite and gave service with a smile. Thanks again Oscar! I will be back!

Oscar Rodriguez and Alex the Service Manager

jd
12/26/2015

"no more free car wash"

I try to save water too, but to use that as an excuse for cutting into the service quality i find it ridiculous. I'll take my business somewhere else.

service rep

Buena Park Honda responded to this review

December 28, 2015

JD, thank you for providing us with your feedback. We are disappointed to learn that our service department fell short of your expectations during your recent visit; however, while we are happy to provide you wish a car wash upon request, Buena Park Honda is joining the efforts of the city to reduce excess water usage, and therefore have cut back on this complimentary service. If you would like to discuss this further please contact Phan Nou at Phan.Nou@buenapark-honda.com or 714-690-8455. We hope this does not keep you away from our store in the future.

sj1dog
10/21/2015

"Excellent Service"

I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to visit this dealership. I had the pleasure of working with Tony Huynh. Hands down the best service I have ever received from a dealership. Tony was very helpful and explained our buying options in professional manner. I have dealt with other salesmen from other dealerships and they can ruin the whole car buying experience. Tony made my experience worthwhile and one that I will remember when I am looking into cars in the future. Great job Tony and Buena Park Honda!

Tony Huynh

Sam
8/06/2015

"Service on my Honda Odyssey "

Marcus CASTRO immediately recognized me and came up and offered to get me started even though there was quite a few customers it made my weight very short and saw to it that my service is done in timely manner

Marcus CASTRO

matthewA
7/11/2015

"very friendly and helpful"

I got in really quick and the helped my right away. They were very friendly and had a very nice waiting area with drinks and coffee.

Marcus Castro

Star
12/29/2014

"service department"

I only take my car to Buena park Honda when Marcus Castro is there. He is very knowledgeable and very trustworthy. I highly recommend this place with Marcus Castro.

marcus caatro

CharisGregorio
3/09/2013

"I have been going to get my oil change done at your..."

I have been going to get my oil change done at your dealership. However, today, I was denied of that service, while i had a 4:40pm oil change appointment way head of time, simply because they have sent everyone home and no one will do the service. How can I make an appointment for a time that a service cannot be given to me. I am so frustrated because I am due for a service already. I do not have time to do it on weekdays. I find this really disappointing and unprofessional. Don't you guys check your appointments before sending your service team home?!!! Disappointing!!!!! I find that hard to believe that they overlooked as simple as an appointment for a basic oil change. If they cannot do the service then they should block that stupid time online that way no one will think that it is available when it is not. Because of this, I will no longer come back at this site for my services nor recommend friends and family to make purchases as well as services. What a waste of time!

Carmelo Garcia

Just7Cyn
8/27/2012

"I recently wrote a bad review regarding the service my..."

I recently wrote a bad review regarding the service my car received. On my paperwork, Eddie had been very descriptive on the work my vehicle needed. Why it was'nt done, i don't know. Nevertheless, he was very professional, friendly, and helpful when i returned to the dealership VERY ANGRY. Immediately, Eddie & Joe helped me out and assured me my car would be fixed accordingly. Thanks guys, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

Eddie & Joe