Bulldog Kia

Steven White

Ronnie Pratt, Sales Consultant, Bulldog Kia

Ronnie Pratt

February 28, 2017

"Wonderful experience!!!! ☺ "

- Jada514

This was the best experience i have had buying a car. I have poor credit as well as being a single mom and James worked it out to put me in a reliable car, and it was exactly what i was looking for! I would recommend James and Bulldog to anyone!! They stayed in my price range and kept it affordable. As of today my parents, brother and I have all bought cars from him and are very happy with the purchase! Thank you James and Kia for being so great and keeping me and my family riding in style!!!

February 26, 2017

"God's Blessing! "

- MyBlessing

James was a GREAT salesman! He was very nice and courteous. He showed me numerous cars and SUV's before I made my decision. He was very informative.

February 26, 2017

"Bad Credit, Great Experience "

- HospiceRick

Went in with my wife and we were concerned that we would not qualify due to some past problems with credit. Within minutes, James Montana made us comfortable and got us into the car we wanted & love and were done with everything within 2 hours. Best car buying experience ever.

2016 Kia Soul