Bulldog Kia

Jonathan Pace

July 16, 2017

"Great Service"

- Andrew T Bombich

Upon arrival every vehicle on the car lot was at my disposal. I received incredible customer service from James. He was patient with me to insure I left with the perfect car for me. I would highly recommend James and this dealership for anyone in need of a car.

July 16, 2017

"Sent my son there because I love and trust the place."

- Sally

Everyone was great as usual. Sales and Finance agent. Love the dealership! Thats why I sent my son there :)))))) would recommend to others as well

James Montalvo
Other Employees : Finance was Jason Brown and also I think Chris that delivered car.

July 14, 2017

""Great experience""

- Mika

James Montalvo was very helpful with providing me comfort in my purchase. The experience was pleasant and I felt right at home. Thanks, tons!! Nice dealership.

Used 2017 Kia Sedona, $23900