Bulldog Kia

4305 Atlanta Hwy,
Bogart, Georgia 30622
Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily
logansagsme
7/27/2015

"Service"

Every service visit since the purchase of my vehicle has been outstanding. Your service dept always make sure that I am comfortable during my wait from a comfortable sofa to snacks. Tracy logan

Larry Jenkins
7/23/2015

"Car purchse experience with Denorris Ross"

Denorris Ross is probably the best sales consultant I have worked with in buying cars for over 50 years - I am 76 years old. Denorris is very knowledgeable about the product he sells and is dedicated to helping his customer understand the vehicle and all it's features. He really is more than a sales consultant - he is an excellent teacher and carefully explains the technology inherit to the car as well as the very complex aspects of the paperwork involved in purchase of a car. In addition to his sales competency, Denorris is a wonderful individual. I felt it was a true privilege to become acquainted with this man and to now be able to count him among my friends. I believe if I had any problem with the car purchase process, Denorris would be glad to help me work through the problem. Denorris made the entire car purchase process a pleasure and I would not hesitate to recommend him and his dealership to my friends and family.

candace0826
7/23/2015

"Joey and Dustin in the Service Center Rock!!! "

Joey and Dustin helped me on two seperate occasions. They were both outstanding. I came in two minutes before closing because my check tire light had come on. I could tell they were closing up but still were very gracious and helped me. I know everyone wants to get off work and get home but they still were wonderful. Then when I got up the next morning I was still having trouble with my tire. I went back. Joey greeted me as I came in and welcomed me back. Dustin said hello. I told them I was still having trouble with my tire. Joey noticed something I hadn't that a piece of my car had come undone underneath. He brought it to my attention and said they would be happy to fix it. Not to be a complete pain but I was on my way to work and really needed to get on my way quickly. I mentioned this to both of them and they said we will work really hard to get you out of her as quickly as possible. Joey did a great job upselling me the other services that Bulldog Kia provided. He showed me where the wear on my tires was really uneven. He told me i know you are really in a hurry but if you want to keep those tires in good shape you really need an alignment. So between fixing the underneath of my car, fixing my tire, and doing an alignment, I was done in an hour. i was on my way to work. I can't tell you enough how happy I was with my service. I am a single mother in a one car home. My car is our livlihood and how I take care of my whole family. I just can't thank Joey and Dustin enough for their time and attention. Thank you thank you thank you.

Dustin and Joey

Cheryl J
7/22/2015

"Service"

We have ALWAYS HAD GREAT service. We enjoy coming there. We would recommend Bulldog KIA . We have really enjoyed our KIA Sorento. Thank you Cheryl Johnson

Joey Harvey

avisita
7/17/2015

"Austin Hammond "

I just want to say what a wonderful young man Austin Hammond is. He treated me with respect and very polite. I would recommend to any of my friends to visit your dealership and ask for Austin.

ehunt
7/17/2015

"relaxed atmosphere"

My husband and I had a good experience at Bulldog Kia. Mark, our salesman, made it relaxed and enjoyable. No hassels, no pressure, no negative experiences.

Mxkid115
7/11/2015

"I always get the best customer service here!"

I bought my optima at bulldog Kia and I won't go anywhere else to buy one or to get it serviced. Everyone's always nice and it's great dealership for Athens.

ewynn63
7/09/2015

"Wonderful dealership to do business with!"

I am always welcomed with a smile and great customer service at Bulldog Kia. Thank you for the wonderful service and making me feel like a priority when I'm in to service my car!

Tamy133
7/09/2015

"Oil and fiter change"

Beau was excellent and helpful . Answer your question.the time he said it will be ready it was, I appreciate the honest and loyal to customer

Kelley.Chappa
7/08/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I would have to say that the customer service at my oil change was excellent! I was a little early but was worked in and didn't have to wait long. The professionalism of the staff is top notch.

Joey Harvey