Bulldog Kia

Steven White

December 09, 2016

"Excellent service"

- Caldwell Tonya 123

Johnathan pace is a great salesman. He put me and my grandmother in a nice car I would highly recommend bulldog kia to anyone looking for something new

December 06, 2016

"What an amazing surprise!"

- Kim cocchi

My Husband and I stopped in to get prices and see what all you guys had. We both drive trucks now and I have been wanting a car for sometime. We were welcomed in By Sierra Bowman who did a super job at showing us the car I described in detail to her that I wanted. As I finished telling her what I wanted she said I have the perfect car for you. The car I left in is the color, style, make, model, and has all the features I wanted plus more. Everyone was so nice and helpful and we will return for our future car needs. We got a beautiful new car and a great deal!

November 30, 2016

"Excellent experience"

- Wanda Hinely

We went in to look at a Sorento as an option for our new car. We had every intention of starting there and then looking at other cars. Sierra Bowman met us with a pleasant smile and helpful attitude and showed us a few options. At no point was she ever pushy, just helpful and attentive, with a desire to make sure we were pleased with what she showed us. Everyone we talked with was just as pleasant and helpful as Sierra. And, as I watched other customers come in for a variety of reasons, they were all treated as we were. It seemed like a "family" type atmosphere. We liked that. We walked out a couple of hours later with a brand new 2017 KIA Sorento! We are very pleased and would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new car.

2016 Kia Soul