Bulldog Kia

4305 Atlanta Hwy,
Bogart, Georgia 30622
Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily
green mechell 456
9/01/2015

"Very Pleased Loganville GA"

I brought my brand new 2016 Kia Sportage with the help of Ronnie Pratt and Steven Carter. The service I received from both guy's was magnificent. They went beyond and over beyond to make I got the best deal ever to what would fit my need. Ronnie was the greatest the customer service that I received from him can left you speechless. Steven Carter the finance guy work very hard to get me the best deal ever. I am loving my car a lot thanks to both Ronnie and Steven and yes there are the number one Kia dealer.

summerpratt
8/31/2015

"Great service and deal!"

Jason Brown and Steven White were extremely helpful with finding the car I was looking for and backing up why the car they selected was meant for my family. Best experience I have had at any car dealership and making the price right for me. They worked late until the job was done and had a smile even though they were stuck working past close on a Friday evening from sales all the way to the shop who was getting my car ready to leave the lot. Jason made sure I knew everything about my Kia Soul before I left the lot answering all my questions even though the doors had closed for the day he made sure I was well taken care of all the way to after the deal was completed. They made sure my little one was entertained while I started the process by making him fresh popcorn and getting him water and even popcorn refills so that I could go over all my options. I recommend Bulldog Kia to everyone looking for a vehicle that is the best price and quick service!

trkdrvr64

"BANG FOR THE BUCK"

Bulldog Kia was the best experience I have had at a dealership. They were kind courtesy and was willing to do what ever it took to get me the best deal . they are aces in my book and I will see them again in the future. Will recommend them to everyone I know thanks bulldog kia

Hwiley22

"Great Service"

The refreshments provided in the customer lounge were very helpful in keeping my two year old happy while we wanted on our oil change. Love that we didn't have to wait very long and everyone we came in contact with was very nice.

dawgfan1005

"Top Shelf Once Again!!"

Once again I had an outstanding experience at Bulldog Kia. The service and sales staff always exceed anything that I would expect. I definitely recommend Bulldog Kia to everyone!

Crystalcurry38
8/28/2015

"Great overall experience"

I visited bull dog kia of Athens and had a great experience ..Johnathan was wonderful ..he was humorous straightforward and honest ...everyone there was amazing they are a 5star team !!

betty578
8/28/2015

"Service"

I always receive excellent Customer Service from Kia in Athens, customer oriented and Beau Wegmann is the best. I would give him 10's in all categories. I had a 2007 Kia Sorento, I bought new in 2007. Never had a problem. Now have a Kia Optima, love my car.

betty578 responded to this review

August 28, 2015

I gave excellent in all categories and in Service area is left blank. I gave all excellents

Gayle
8/22/2015

"Oil change & battery for my remote"

Great service! Beau explained everything that I need for a 30,000 miles checkup with the costs. No pressure at all, even after I said I could not afford it right now!

Mxkid115
8/20/2015

"MXKid115"

Brought my Optima in to get a tire fixed and they got me in and out quickly! Everyone I worked with was helpful and polite. Would definitely recommend Bulldog KIA!!

soulful lady
8/19/2015

"Calm, Honest and Straightforward"

I was pleased to find that my salesperson, James Montalvo was a cordial and knowledgeable gentleman. The person with whom I spoke in the credit department, went out of his way to find the best rate possible for me. With both the credit specialist and James, there wasn't any feel of my being in a high pressure situation. I felt that both of them were extremely honest and I deeply appreciated their candor and overall helpfulness. This was my first dealing with Bulldog Kia - it will not be my last.

Reviews of Beau Wegmann