Bulldog Kia

4305 Atlanta Hwy,
Bogart, Georgia 30622
Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily
Crystalcurry38
8/28/2015

"Great overall experience"

I visited bull dog kia of Athens and had a great experience ..Johnathan was wonderful ..he was humorous straightforward and honest ...everyone there was amazing they are a 5star team !!

betty578
8/28/2015

"Service"

I always receive excellent Customer Service from Kia in Athens, customer oriented and Beau Wegmann is the best. I would give him 10's in all categories. I had a 2007 Kia Sorento, I bought new in 2007. Never had a problem. Now have a Kia Optima, love my car.

betty578 responded to this review

August 28, 2015

I gave excellent in all categories and in Service area is left blank. I gave all excellents

Gayle
8/22/2015

"Oil change & battery for my remote"

Great service! Beau explained everything that I need for a 30,000 miles checkup with the costs. No pressure at all, even after I said I could not afford it right now!

Mxkid115
8/20/2015

"MXKid115"

Brought my Optima in to get a tire fixed and they got me in and out quickly! Everyone I worked with was helpful and polite. Would definitely recommend Bulldog KIA!!

soulful lady
8/19/2015

"Calm, Honest and Straightforward"

I was pleased to find that my salesperson, James Montalvo was a cordial and knowledgeable gentleman. The person with whom I spoke in the credit department, went out of his way to find the best rate possible for me. With both the credit specialist and James, there wasn't any feel of my being in a high pressure situation. I felt that both of them were extremely honest and I deeply appreciated their candor and overall helpfulness. This was my first dealing with Bulldog Kia - it will not be my last.

Phillipsfarm4
8/18/2015

"Super helpful and super nice!"

I brought our 2011 Kia Sportage in for the oil to be changed and everything checked. They were super nice and helpful getting me in. They were very helpful pointing out all the things that needed to be serviced. Thank you for what you do to make our visit comfortable. Thank you, Laura Phillips

betty s
8/18/2015

"James Montalvo"

James Montalvo was a very knowledgeable sales person. He helped me stay in my price range and explained the car functions to me with patience. He made this new car purchase a pleasure and worked so hard to do so. I will definately recommend him to my friends, as Bulldog KIA was recommended to me in the parking lot of a grocery store by a lady that had just purchased a new KIA from your dealership. It was a pleasure meeting you James.

Morgan10
8/17/2015

"Great"

I came in to get my oil changed and the handle replaced on my door. I was not there for a long time and they apologized for me having to wait a little after my appointment.

Hub4
8/12/2015

"Always deal with Bulldog Kia"

As repeat customers, it was nice to see some familiar faces at Bulldog Kia. Bulldog Kia and Jonathan Pace make the car buying experience pleasant and easy. Jonathan is easy going and professional. He takes the time to explain options that are available for what works for your personal situation. We appreciate the extra measures he takes to accommodate the customer. Everyone at Bulldog Kia is personable and professional, but realistic. Thank you for a great buying experience for a second time.

Jonathan Pace

Patricia
8/12/2015

"Pleasant"

This was our first experience with Bulldog Kia, my family was very happy with Jason as he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle that we had purchased and he my us feel comfortable.

Reviews of Beau Wegmann