Bulldog Kia

4305 Atlanta Hwy,
Athens, Georgia 30606
Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily
1,081 Dealership Reviews
Fr18722
8/29/2016

"An enjoyable experence "

Jonathan Pace worked with me and answered all questions I had. He was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. I would strongly recommend Bulldog Kia. My Son and his family purchased a new Bulldog Kia based on the experience I had with my previous Kia

Liz Bond
8/29/2016

"Was a great experience "

The salesman was friendly and ready to help me with purchasing a car. There was a big select of cars to pick from and I enjoyed it.

Alicia40

"Absolutely fabulous experience"

Sierra Bowman was my sales representative. She was wonderful, knowledgeable and assisted in everything I wanted or needed. She was patient, answered all of my questions and made this the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. The whole process was simple and they work together like a well oiled machine. I highly recommend Bulldog Kia if you are in the market for a new vehicle!

Sierra Bowman

Deedsgirl

"Excellent experience!"

I worked with Jonathan Pace. He knows his stuff and does a great job of explaining your options. He does what he says he is going to do. He is not pushy, but he is consistent if you are serious about purchasing a car.

Moore Family

"1st New car purchase"

Sierra was great and made the entire process easy and painless from start to finish. Would definitely recommend her and the dealership in general! Everyone we dealt with was great and they turned the hassle of car buying into a pleasant experience.

Sierra Bowman

1stKiaPurchase

"Superb Customer Service"

I purchased a 2015 Kia Optima from Jonathan Pace and this dealership. This is my first Kia. Jonathan got me the vehicle color that I wanted plus satellite. The whole transaction was very quick. Customer service is a must for me to do business with you. Jonathan passed; he treated me like family and continues to do so whenever I am there. I received fantastic customer care from the sales staff, maintenance center, administrative staff, finance manager and upper management. I will definitely buy another vehicle from Jonathan at this dealership in the future. Oh by the way, this establishment is very clean including the restrooms. They serve gourmet coffee, water, cake, and popcorn (all fresh daily) while you wait. The atmosphere is fantastic!

scarboro 8/27/16

"happy customer"

candler phillips salesman was very knowledgeable of the optima i was interested in.it was a easy process to buy from bulldog kia.steve carter the business manager was great to work with also. a thank you to all. thanks to the service dept. for great job removing plastic seat covers and cleaning the car up . fast service

steve carter

butler2474
8/29/2016

"Continue to be satisfied"

When I purchased my 2016 Sorento, I contacted Jonathan Pace in regards to the vehicle I had found on the website. Jonathan was able to make the whole process smooth as could be where all I had to do was sign the purchase forms. Such professionalism and knowledge. Jonathan is one of the best!!

Newcarbuyer

"Satisfied customer"

It was a good experience I appreciated the friendly staff the salesman was knowledgeable and assisted me with the process. My salesman explained everything in a very professional way on a level in which I could understand.

brenda5
8/28/2016

"Awsome, employees: sales, mangament, also finance."

Have purchased 4 new Sedona over the years from another dealership. Stop my bulldog kia looking. I like the new Sorento test drove a couple. Still a little iffey as I was use to my van.Had 3 sale consultant answering my question and concerns, was not pressured, left came back a couple more times. They had a certified pre-owned I really liked , always purchased new however this was a 2016, I was concerned about the warranty it was explained to me.I purchased it, the finance manger told me I qualified for an extended warranty , that is better than the new car warranty at a reasonable price. Would recommend Bulldog Kia to everyone.

Seth Greenwall and Jason Brown