Bulldog Kia

4305 Atlanta Hwy,
Athens, Georgia 30606
Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily
Sandra Hunt
5/23/2016

"Awesome experience!!"

I give Jason and Ronnie 5 stars. I purchased a Kia Sportage and the two salesmen were nothing but GREAT. I would definitely recommend them to anyone out there looking for a new car. They made sure my experience ran smoothly and showed me everything I needed to know about my Sportage. I would definitely recommend them and of course Bulldog Kia!!

Rolltide1
5/22/2016

"Amazing Customer Service!"

Once again I was amazed at how friendly and attentive every one was at Bulldog Kia. I will be a lifelong customer. If you made a list of what you would like from a car buying and car servicing ecpetience, Bulldog Kia would cover all that and more. Always going above and beyond!

Fluffgnoodle
5/21/2016

"Great experience "

The sales person was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and assisted us in finding the perfect used car. We had a great experience, thank you.

LOVnMYoPtima!!
5/20/2016

"Loving every mile!"

I have had my Optima now for over three weeks. I'll give it a little over a thousand miles now and loving every mile. I just had my 1000 mile check up. I was in and out in under 10 minutes. Great vehicle! Gear dealership! Great people!

Krh1
5/19/2016

"Great for families! "

I had a wonderful experience with Denorris Ross. I was looking for a used car after moving here with my family from California. I met with Denorris and he listened to me and took notes on what it was that I wanted. The next day he called me with a perfect match. He even helped me install my car seat so I could take it for a test drive with my Son. He found a car for us that was in great condition and that was perfect for my family and at the price point that was within my budget. He made the process a lot less stressful considering I had just had a big move and was extremely tired. He even helped drive my new car down the street so I could return my rental car. Thanks for making my life easier Denorris! If you want someone who is courteous, professional and will listen to what you need, Denorris is your Man. Denorris is also excellent at following up! I didn't even hear back from one of the other dealerships I visited which was really disappointing. I also wanted to mention that Steven White is so nice and told us not to stress about anything. He helped make the process seamless. The people at Bulldog Kia also let my Son crawl around indoors and gave him a big balloon when we were there. Car shopping with a little one is not easy, so I really appreciate how sweet everyone was to him! I look forward to a continued relationship with Bulldog Kia. I will be back for oil changes and will definitely visit Denorris when we are in the market for a second car.

ergraham42
5/15/2016

"Long Drive"

After hearing about Tony from several different people, I decided to drive 3 hours from Albany, Ga to check it out. Not only was he courteous and understanding of my long drive, he was patient and helpful in helping me get just what I needed to get. I definitely advise anyone looking for a vehicle to stop and see Tony first! Thanks Tony for the excellent customer service.

TinaB30
5/14/2016

"WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

When I say Jonathan is the MAN.....He is the man!!! I went in to Kia thinking I wasn't gonna get a vehicle but I ended up getting a Altima... All I can say is thanks Jonathan for everything!!!!! You have one satisfied customer and I will be sending everybody I know your way! Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

LOVnMYoPtima!!
5/12/2016

"3rd Optima- Awesome!"

I have just traded for my third Optima. I have loved the Optima since I first saw it and when the 2016 came out I had to drive it. Once I did I was hooked. Awesome car! Awesome Staff! Awesome Dealership!

William
5/09/2016

"Jonathan sets the Pace at Bulldog Kia!"

After looking online at some of the pre-owned cars on the Bulldog Kia lot on Thursday night, I had a text from Jonathan early Friday morning asking how he could help. Later that afternoon, he and I met face to face to talk about inventory and a trade-in. By noon Saturday, we had a trade-in amount we were pleased with and my daughter was in a safer, more reliable vehicle. Jonathan is an excellent salesman who listens to his customer's needs and helps get them met. We highly recommend him and we are already looking forward to our next car-buying experience.

Sweet P
5/09/2016

"Always a familiar face"

It is nice when you go back to a dealership time and time again and see a lot of the same faces. I also like the fact they started a quick change oil station so we can get in and out quicker.

Reviews of Jason Brown