Bulldog Kia

4305 Atlanta Hwy,
Bogart, Georgia 30622
Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily
KAT012
6/29/2015

"They were all so great "

They took such good care of my car. They were friendly and quick! I would trust anyone of them in service with my car! Thanks again.

Lynn
6/26/2015

"Great Experience"

I do not like buying vehicles but Mark made buying our Kia a fun experience. He is a great person with a lot of knowledge of the products and has followed up with us many times after our purchase. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for great service and a "fun" experience when buying a car. Thanks Mark!!

Chris Webb
6/25/2015

"Very Impressed With This Dealership"

I was very happy with the quality of service at this dealership. They were very thorough and honest in their inspection. Will definitely be back!

Joey, Amy

AmeliaDurham
6/23/2015

"Dreading going car shopping....Loving my ride!!!"

I always hate car buying, but this ended up being a great experience all the way around!! James was a really "knows his stuff" car salesman. Never pushy, stood back , but was right there when we had our questions. When we were in for the financing...it was not a financing experience...more of being at a friends house catching up. My husband and I left with our Kia and a great car buying experience and will not go anywhere else!! Thank you James Montalvo for everything...love my car!!

Microscope Man
6/23/2015

" Effective problem-solving expert by listening! "

Mark is sincere and genuine in his interest to listen to your needs and desires to find you the right product that matches all of your requests.

Wendell

jarvisjack88
6/15/2015

"Made me feel right at home"

I was in the market to buy a car and came across this dealership whom had a car listed that I was looking for.I contacted salesperson Kristen Thaxton and she was there through the whole process;from getting pre-approved to driving off the lot and even checking in days later to see how I was enjoying my new car. Buying a new car can be an overwhelming task,so it helps to have a great salesperson and experienced sales/finance managers to help you through the process. I drove from Macon just to visit this dealership which is about two hours away...and I must say it was worth the drive!

mikebaer77
6/15/2015

"Top-notch experience"

These guys made the buying process extremely easy. We knew what we wanted and they got it for us with no hassle. They promised it at a specific time and price, and they delivered exactly what was promised. I had zero complaints after my visit. All of the positive reviews they are getting are not an accident.

so satisfied.
6/13/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I had the best sales and informed sales associate at Bulldog Kia. I fully trusted him. His name is DeNorris Ross. He was excellent to me and my daughter. I would highly recommend your dealership to anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle. Thank you Bulldog Kia!

Snippit
6/01/2015

"Fantastic!!"

You need not say anything more when every aspect of buying a car is pleasant. It starts with the first smiling face an ended with more smiling faces great attitudes and friendships made!! We love bulldog Kia!!! James your the bomb!!

thelma@louise
5/28/2015

"Another great buying experience."

We just added a 2015 Optima to our 2013 Sorrento. Within an hour we picked our car, appraised our trade and closed the deal. Went back the next morning to sign the final papers and out the door in 45 minutes. No hassle, no pressure. Our salesman Justin Gray was very professional and knowledgeable. We just love our new Kia and everyone in the BULLDOG KIA family.

Reviews of Beau Wegmann