Bulldog Kia

4305 Atlanta Hwy,
Athens, Georgia 30606
Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily
1,028 Dealership Reviews
J_Busen

"Quick, painless transaction"

Bulldog was able to facilitate a cross-country car purchase in advance of my move to the area. James Montalvo was forthcoming with information and made himself easily accessible whenever I needed to reach him.

Rachel_machovec

"Quick and Easy"

He found just the perfect car for us in less than a hour, and it only took 30 minutes to buy it and we were on our way.

Divabean69
7/23/2016

"Great Service Trustworthy service"

Ronnie is a high energy people person who will get you in and out with a great car at a reasonable price. He is not pushy but he is passionate about getting you in a great car. Great atmosphere at the dealership. They care about people and make buying a car easy and fun.

Hause247
7/22/2016

"Wonderful service"

I was helped as soon as I got out of my vehicle. The best part was not feeling pressured to buy a vehicle. I felt welcome in the store.... Not just another sale. Sierra was friendly. Easy to talk to even. It took a little while for the paperwork but once it was done I felt it was worth it. I thoroughly enjoyed the service and would highly recommend to others.

Sierra

cha
7/22/2016

"Great Customer Service"

I love the car. Wasn't planning on getting one that day until I test drove it. Sierra Bowman was great. I absolutely hate to be hounded, but she was courtious and down to earth.

Sierra Bowman

jessica040996
7/21/2016

"Great Experience! "

Customer service was excellent! My sales person Sierra was very professional, kind, and easy to work with. She got me a greet deal on an optima. I had no problems, everything went smoothly. I would recommend her and Bulldog Kia to anyone.

Sierra Bowman

kiagirl
7/19/2016

"Love my Vehicle"

I bought my car from Bulldog, because they matched the price given to me by the Mall of Georgia. I had test drove a vehicle with Sierra Bowman and wanted to give her the opportunity to benefit from it as she was nice and helpful during my test drive. I originally had a test drive with Ronnie Pratt, he was very knowledgeable; My second visit to the dealer he was not available and Sierra helped me. She was definitely the reason for my buying from them. She was a good salesperson and very helpful.

Sierra Bowman was my salesperson and ultimately was the reason I came there. I would also rate her with four stars.

Jonezn4u
7/15/2016

"Excellent:)"

We test drive, negotiated the price, went over all the features, and processed our loan in less than 3 hours! All of our questions were answered in a timely and efficient manner!

Sweet P
7/11/2016

"Excellent Dealership"

I'm so happy with my experience at Bulldog Kia. They always welcome me with a smiling face and take care of my needs. Thanks Bulldog Kia foe being #1!!!!

Dee8444
7/09/2016

"Best salesman by far!"

Was looking for 2013 Kia , ended up getting better price for 2016 better mileage and the color car and features inside . So happy with my purchase , employee was very friendly and professional. I definitely would recommend Mr. Tony Williams to all of my family and friends !

1 - 10 of 1,028 results