Bulldog Kia

4305 Atlanta Hwy,
Athens, Georgia 30606
Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily
1,012 Dealership Reviews
Vianna
6/25/2016

"Team Melissa"

Awesome ... It's been such a pleasure working with James!! He Rock.Thanks Kia for a wonderful staff.James really listened and so willing trying to meet my needs.

Brans1981
6/23/2016

"Awesome experience!! "

I had a great experience at bulldog KIA. The sales associate Tony was awesome and very helpful!!

Coach16
6/20/2016

"Service call"

Took it in for an oil change, tire rotation and multi car inspection. They went over everything and it was fine. Had seen in the flyer that there was a courtesy car wash. Had ask about it and they said sure we can do that the only they didn't do was vacuum. But it was a good experience and will come back when it is time. Charles Hagenbaugh

Was a young lady.

Mickey
6/20/2016

"Happy birthday; Happy Kia owner"

A year ago this week, I purchased my Kia Soul from Jonathan Pace, and it is one of the best consumer decisions I've ever made. Jonathan was professional, attentive and sensitive to my concerns during the purchasing experience. What is most impressive, however, is that Jonathan did not let my Bulldog Kia experience end once the papers were signed. He has stayed in touch with me, making sure that I remained a satisfied Kia owner. Not only did I purchase a Kia Soul from Jonathan last year, but my mother and brother did as well! We are a true Kia family, thanks to Jonathan!

Kshuman
6/18/2016

"Amazing!!"

I drove from Statesboro, Georgia to work with Jonathan after my dad had such a great experience working with him on his car. I was not disappointed. Jonathan was easy to work with and was straightforward. I enjoyed the experience.

Rhonda Smith
6/15/2016

"Bulldog Kia Service"

Every time I go to Bulldog Kia for service, the staff are always helpful and friendly. Beau is usually the person I deal with, and he is always very nice. Rhonda Smith

doris.colbert

"schedule appointment"

Beau does and excellent job and try to help me with the many problems I have had with my Kia. I went in for a jerking problem and it took longer than I thought it should but he did what he supposed to do --I am sad that of all the Kia mines always have problem. I had it 3 years come July and something is always going wrong --I talk to others that have Kias and theirs are fine -but Beau keeps working with me -trying to decide what to in July--good service team at Kia

Rollon7
6/14/2016

"James Montalvo showed outstanding salesmanship. "

My Nephew (Ricky Dillard) referred me to Bulldog Kia and James Montalvo really was a tremendous help in helping me pick out the right car for me. it truly was a very remarkable experience working James Montalvo. He's a Godly ,genuine and all around wonderful person. I'll rate my experience 5 Stars.

lauren23

"Perfect"

Everything went perfectly! Jonathan helped me buy my first new car and I couldn't be happier. He is awesome. I definitely recommend Bulldog Kia and Jonathan to anyone looking to buy.

sheila jonte

"Great service."

This is your 3rd Kia, Love Jonathan,so nice, knowledgeable and a great salesman. Always cares about our needs.. We will be buying our 4th car from him.

Beau is Great too!