Bulldog Kia

4305 Atlanta Hwy,
Bogart, Georgia 30622
Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily
YO-YO
3/26/2015

"LOVE LOVE LOVE MY OPTIMA"

I came in last Friday 3/20/15 to look at a used Optima and my salesman, Brian Thomas was wonderful!!! He made the experience of buying a new car so much fun and hassle free.....If you need a vehicle and don't want to be pressured and get a great deal, go to Bulldog Kia and ask for Brian

GJUGA
3/25/2015

"Could not be Happier!"

I came to the dealership with mixed feelings about having to buy a new vehicle. From the moment I was greeted by Jason until the time I drove home in my car I could not have been more at ease. Jason really listened to exactly what I needed and he found me the perfect car. Steven and Steve both made the rest of the buying process easier than I would have ever imagined. Great place to buy a Car!

Steve Carter

chill1075
3/24/2015

"Service Department"

I had to take my car in for some maintenance. The time it took for the repairs was surprisingly fast. Beau was very courteous and explained everything to me and the price was very reasonable.

Chris W
3/22/2015

"Great!"

I began by building my own Kia Soul AND Nissan Cube online. While Conyers Nissan did contact me, I just did not like the product so on a Tuesday night I did an inventory search for what I wanted in a Kia Soul and found Bulldog Kia and utilized the "chat now" feature at 10:30PM to see what was to be had. James contacted me on Wednesday with information on a vehicle that fit our color, equipment options as well as price range. On Friday we took the 25 mile drive to Bulldog Kia and within two hours, we were sealing the deal. James Montalvo met us in the parking lot when we pulled up and we had already guessed which Soul was the one we were going to see, and I guess we provided enough information on us that he walked right up to us and called me by name. Great guy, no high pressure. Highly recommend him and Bulldog Kia!

HappyKiaOwner
3/20/2015

"Above and Beyond"

I owned mt last car for 14 years and I was not looking forward to buying a new one. After shopping 3 dealerships, I came to Bulldog Kia. From the moment I met Jason, my salesperson, all the way through until I drove off in my new car, I could not be happier with my experience. Any body looking for a new car should definately visit Bulldog Kia and ask for Jason Brown!

Wendell Chatham

hsmart
3/19/2015

"Friendliest Dealership We Encounterd"

After making several stops at the areas competitors, we made our last stop at Bulldog KIa. Why was it our last stop? Because, after being greeted by our sales person, Heather Davis, we knew we would be buying our car here. It wasn't long after meeting Heather that we no longer felt like minnows in a pool full of sharks, the way her competition (I use that word loosely) made us feel. Heather listened to our needs and directed us to the vehicles she had available. We settled on a 2015 Sorento SXL that had been a demo vehicle. It took us about two weeks and three or four return trips to see the vehicle for us to take the leap and purchase. Two weeks, several trips, and with a rowdy 6 year old in tow, through all of which, Heather showed absolute patience and made us feel like friends instead of customers. Every person we came in contact with at Bulldog Kia made us feel welcome!!! Great job!!! Thank you!!!

Steven, Wendel (finance)

Rachel
3/17/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

James was amazing to work with today! He made me feel very comfortable, took the time to answer all of my questions and made my car buying a great experience. II am now driving a great new car and feel great about my purchase, thanks to James and the whole Kia team.

Melissa
3/16/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience EVER!"

On Saturday, March 14, 2015, I made a trip to Bulldog Kia to purchase a new Optima. I had already done my homework on the product in anticipation of spending my entire Saturday at the dealership and was hoping my detailed research would expedite my process. I was pleasantly surprised to find the sales staff was able to immediately identify a car that I may like, but also shared much more about the Optima that I did not find during my research. My salesman, James Montalvo, was fabulous! I was never pressured and actually had the best experience ever in purchasing a new car. Financing was hassel free without having James run back and forth between me and the Finance Manger, which depletes my patience quickly. I would highlly recommend this dealership! They were friendly, knowledgeable, fun and made my car buying experience great!

rwhitley
3/15/2015

"Excellent!!!"

James Montalvo is excellent! Second time purchasing from him. Couldn't ask for better! Entire staff is very friendly and welcoming. Thank you! Rebecca Whitley

Christa
3/15/2015

"thorough and friendly"

Found agreat car thanks to James Montalvo. Extremely helpful and friendly. Made me feel at ease. No high pressure sales tricks. My experience at kia was a good one for sure.

Reviews of Beau Wegmann