Bulldog Kia

Jason Brown

August 16, 2017

"Great experience "

- Amathis94

As a first time buyer I was really nervous about getting a new car, but James made me feel really comfortable and he got me the car I really wanted and with payments that I could afford! I would definitely recommend going to Bulldog Kia and asking for James!!

August 07, 2017

"Earned and maintained my loyalty since 2015"

- Microscope Man

Bulldog Kia has always treated me like a valued customer from the time I steppe foot on the lot in 2015 My 2017 purchase required locating me the vehicle I wanted out of state and they were able to deliver the very next day as promised. James and the entire sales and finance team up to the general manager bend over backwards for me every time I come in. The Kia brand keeps getting more and more prestigious as their technological advancements places down on the cutting-edge of the automotive industry. This will be my fourth Kia product and I've become such a great advocate of Bulldog Kia thanks to the orchestrated efforts of everyone involved at the dealership.

Beau Wegmann
Steven White
Other Employees : Steve Carter - finance

August 06, 2017

"James is amazing."

- Mamadobbs

James and David were amazing. We felt at home. We are very satisfied. It is always nice to meet salesman who are not pushy. We will certainly recommend.

Other Employees : David, Prince