Bulldog Kia

Jason Brown, Finance Manager , Bulldog Kia

Jason Brown

"He’s an awesome guy!"

- Jlovescars88

James is courteous professional and very knowledgeable. I enjoyed the experience even though I wasn’t buying that particular day. He’s a great person

"Amazing Service!"

- Alexlovesyou

Mr. James was the first person to great me with a welcoming smile and he helped me with all of my questions. I'd definitely come back to buy another car from him! Thank you so much! You're amazing!

September 22, 2017

"Prompt, friendly and focused on what I asked for. "

- Keith G Scott

Sierra listened to my description of what I wanted. She then took me to the car that she thought was the best fit for my need. She also showed me some possible alternatives. We purchased the first car she showed me. I had been to several dealerships that day looking for a car for a family member who was in recovery from surgery. In particular, I had the impression that Siera had listened to me and I was immediately shown something that likely met my needs rather than a vehicle that was a priority sales item. It was a pleasant and refreshing transaction.

Sierra Bowman