Bulldog Kia

4305 Atlanta Hwy,
Bogart, Georgia 30622
Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily
celinar
4/17/2015

"Lovely staff and wonderful customer service"

I have the most wonderful experience at Kia every time that I visit. Any time that I need a service, they are always willing to help and to accommodate me. Only took 30 minutes to get in and out for an oil change and love that they call to make sure you were satisfied with everything and to check up on you.

hillduke15
4/17/2015

"pleasant"

Had a nice time there. At last minute wasn't able to get the car i wanted but appreciated everyone's help and time they put into it. Thanks guys!

Lene
4/16/2015

"Customer Service"

I had the most wonderful experience today at Bulldog Kia. Jason Brown was awesome. I was very very pleased with the service I received today.

Friar Chuck
4/15/2015

"I bought for price, warranty and overall value & got a bonus"

I got a good price, great warranty, nice car with all the features I wanted, and if that was all I got would be satisfied. But I also have found out that the service department makes my life very easy. I could probably pay a little less for service at an independent, but I think I get a great service value at this dealer.

Sweet P
4/11/2015

"The Best!!"

I love my new Kia Sorento. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Everyone at Bulldog Kia was friendly and helpful. I will highly recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.

Ronnie Pratt, Steven Carter

John Barone
4/11/2015

"Nice place"

Good place to purchase or service a vehicle. Friendly people. Have been with them since 2011 for two Kia vehicles. Love the use of online service scheduling.

Amanda17

"Excellent"

Service was fast and the staff were very nice. Bulldog Kia has more than exceeding my expectations. I would recommend them to anyone. Amanda Richard

Tydog96

"Nice atmosphere"

Service was good, as expected. Small recall on the Optima. Waiting area was 1st class with comfortable seating, coffee, TV, etc. Employee friendly and service-oriented. K. Vaughn

Camacho2

"Baby your car"

BullDog Kia has the best service ever. I live in Alpharetta & I went once and the people were rude, never going there again. I'm usually in Athens all the time & I've been here about 3 times and the best service! The people are fast and taking care of your car, the waiting lounge has a lot of space & very comfy sofas. I would totally recommend this dealership to everyone who has a Kia!

hannah05
4/07/2015

"service"

Our whole experience with bulldog kia has been great since we bought the car. Ryan and everybody at bulldog kia has treated us very well and like we are family.

Reviews of Beau Wegmann