Bulldog Kia

Overall Rating 5

Bulldog Kia
Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily

"Great job"

Very pleased with the service I received. I appreciate the time that is taken to explain the recommended services. I also appreciate the complimentary carwash!

"Got me what I wanted!"

Jonathan was very helpful! We are very satisfied with our experience & will be buying from Bulldog Kia in the future!! Thanks for the beautiful car!

"Wonderful!"

My mom and I both needed a new car. We were both looking for something different but as soon as we got there Jonathan Pace found our idea cars and they are wonderful!

"One Happy WIfe!!"

My husband and I were talking about getting a new car and out of the blue on Friday, he called me and told me to come down to Bulldog Kia. I stopped by and my salesman, Brian Thomas walked me over to my dream car...we test drove it and I absolutely LOVED it!!! He made everything so fun and easy. His sales manager, Steven White was terrific to deal with and my experience with the finance manager Steve Carter was so laid back and no pressure what so ever....I LOVED Bulldog Kia!!!! I will be telling everyone I know about them

"Easy to see why They are #1!"

I came to Bulldog Kia because they were rated #1 in the US. After working with Jason and Steven, I now know why- this was the most relaxed car buying trip I have ever had. They made it easy, stress-free and they did exactly what they said they'd. Great people and place to buy a car!!!

"Great!"

We've had our car serviced twice now and have been so pleased both times! We are in and out quickly, and everyone is always so friendly! We will be back in 5,000 miles!

"Good service & good people"

Very easy to work with. Quick service and was very happy from beginning to end. I would recommend Bulldog Kia to everyone and go see Jonathan Pace!

"A wonderful day at Bulldog Kia"

I was in and out in a small amount of time and the customer service was awesome as usual. Keep up the good work. Whoever thought of the idea to use surveys are brilliant, each time I do one and get a free oil change comes in right on time. I love my kia. I am not sure of the service guys name, but I was there on August 27th at 2:00pm and he has great customer service skills.

"Terrific Service Department"

Came in for an oil change tire rotation, and car wash. Everything went smooth as silk! Could not ask for a better KIA dealership as we have in Bulldog KIA in Athens, Ga!

"Awesome Service Department"

I had a great experience once again at Bulldog Kia. I know that I will be taken care of at Bulldog Kia. I have purchased two vehicles from here and I only have let them service both of them. Beau from the Service Department is always a pleasure to work with. They have great customer service and I am always very pleased when I leave. Thank you for the great service. Marlee Briana Thompson

Beau Wegmann