Bulldog Kia

4305 Atlanta Hwy,
Athens, Georgia 30606
Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily
clarkapril191
2/10/2016

"Love My New Car!!"

I absolutely love my new Kia Forte. They really helped us be able to get a great car!! They were really nice and made car buying fun.

Hdavis0421
2/09/2016

"Always a great experience!"

The Service Department is always so helpful! They always make sure to value my time and get things done quickly! It's always such a great experience! Thanks! -Heather Davis

BigDreamer82
2/05/2016

"Love my New Forte"

After my car was totalled I was not sure exactly what I wanted. After going to 4 different dealerships I finally decided to go with a Kia after working with Jason. He was not pushy and helped me decide what I wanted instead of selling me what he wanted me to buy. This was by far the BEST experience I have ever had buying a car!

Bob1957
2/04/2016

"First time buyer of a Kia vehicle - bought a 2016 Sorento."

The whole team couldn't of been nicer - starting with my salesperson Ronnie. He took his time, offered different vehicles, types and both certified used and new. We took about 10 days to make our decision and are very happy with the results.

Blueeyes1970
1/31/2016

"Love my new Sorento"

This is my second car from Jason and Bulldog Kis. Jason made the whole process so easy. I can see myself buying a car anywhere else!

Steve Carter

sarah

"Love this dealership!!!"

I couldn't be happier with this dealership. From the time I bought the car with James Montalvo to every oil change, I am always treated like its the first time I stepped in the door. Not only do I get great attention from the service department but every time I go back for an oil change James is always there to check on me and to ask how things are going. I have never had a better experience than at this dealership!!! It is so nice to be treated as a person and not a dollar sign!

Fungirl.namcy234

"Service was great"

Had great service with oil change. Did not have to wait long. Service advisor Beau Wegmans answered all my questions and help me alots.everyone at the dealership was very friendly. Thank you Christine Barrington

Shinitta L Clark
1/29/2016

"The Best Car Buying Experience I Ever Had!! Thanks Ronnie!"

Ronnie by far was the best. I have never had a dealer that made me feel like he really cared about what I wanted and what would make me happy! I was even able to have my car delivered right to my front door personally by Ronnie even though I was hours away. I will defintely tell anyone in the market looking for a car to PLEASE visit this dealership.

BSparks
1/29/2016

"Great experience at Bulldog Kia. "

Attentive but not pushy sales and office staff. Listened to what I wanted in a car and took me to the car that was right for me. My homework on the price I was willing to pay did pay off and I was very pleased with the first price offered. Very little hassle shopping.

SMack
1/27/2016

"Great car buying experience"

We recently decided to purchase a new car and had narrowed it down to two. When we went to Kia we met James Montalvo and were treated with great respect! James made us feel like he really wanted our business and was even willing to stay late that evening to get us through the process. They all knew I was torn on my decision and were completely understanding and patient with me. We ultimately went with Kia because James and the whole team were so friendly and willing to help. It was a genuine experience! I would recommend James to all my friends looking to buy a vehicle.

Reviews of Jason Brown