Bulldog Kia

Bulldog Kia

Call
Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily
jallen
1/29/2015

"Really know how to treat people right!!!"

My wife and I bought a 2012 Kia Soul from Bulldog Kia a few months ago and she loves it. Brought it in because a mechanic we know noticed that one of the belts was in bad shape. Since we had not had our first oil change, this was somewhat unexcepted. In customary great customer service we have come to expect from Bulldog Kia, they replaced the belt - no questions asked! When you go to a service center and have a great experience, that is one thing. When you go and are told you can put your wallet away this time, that is something special all together. Great service, great staff and they continue to impress us every time! Joseph Allen

RMcCurley
1/28/2015

"Fabulous !!! "

This was my fourth service appt with Bulldog Kia. Each service has been handled correctly and promptly. I feel a confidence with my car that I haven't had after a non-dealership service. I know that Bulldog takes pride in their work as their dealership relys on the word-of-mouth (and mine is always good). I usually have a coupon for my oil changes, but my coupon had expired this time. Ryan, the service person, advised me to go to the website and see if I could find one. He saved me even more money - great guy!! I will continue to take my car to Bulldog for service.

berrian_alexis
1/20/2015

"5 stars"

I always go to Kia u would think that since its a dealership they would charge u an arm and leg but I've found that they are WAY cheaper then the average shop an they wash ya car check for leaks check ya brakes and tires all for free HOWCAN U NOT GO TO KIA BULLDOG

Bdeshon
1/20/2015

"Bulldog Kia"

I bought my 2014 Sorento from Bulldog Kia and have returned for several services. The staff at Bulldog Kia is always friendly and helpful. The services are always done on time and correctly. I would highly recommend Bulldog Kia.

jennstimp
1/18/2015

"Family Friendly Service"

No pressure what so ever. They go above and beyond. Great customer service. Everything is done within a timely manner. Will absolutely be going back for all my maintenance work.

Amy and not sure of the guy from the service team.

bthuff
1/16/2015

"Fantastic"

Bulldog KIA is one of the most fantastic, not only dealership, but service department in Georgia. It was quick, friendly and more than I expected.

Agurl109
1/16/2015

"Love my Optima!"

Brian did a great job at getting me into the car I wanted and making me happy for the second time! I love my new Optima! I will send my friends and family to Bulldog Kia!

Robt
1/15/2015

"Robbie Tanner"

This time and every time I have had my vehicle serviced, I have had great service from all. Everyone is pleasant and accommodating. Thanks for great service.

KimKia
1/14/2015

"Customer Service "

I had to take my car in for a recall, and the service was great. The people was very friendly and helpful. I forgot to tell them I wanted an oil change so I called them back and they had that same kindness.

reesie
1/13/2015

"A quick fix!"

Stopped by Kia to get my headlight fixed. They worked on my car immediately and I was in and out of there in no time. Very polite and great customer service. Thanks Bulldog Kia! Teresa Guthrie

Reviews of Beau Wegmann