Bulldog Kia

4305 Atlanta Hwy,
Athens, Georgia 30606
Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily
Martin30677
4/26/2016

"Forte to a Sportage"

My 2010 Kia Forte was totaled in an accident but I walked away with minor scrapes and bruises. I went back to Bulldog Kia for another Forte. Tony hooked me up with a great deal on a 2015. I had it for a week and decided I needed something bigger. I called Tony and he started working on a deal for me. I brought back the 2015 Forte and got the larger 2015 Sportage. Returning a car is not the same as returning a shirt you don't like to your neighborhood Wal-Mart, but Tony made it happen. Great salesman. Great personality. I highly recommend Kia's, Bulldog Kia and Tony Williams.

Kijuana23
4/24/2016

"Awesome"

James Montalvo was great he made me and the car one. I know it's corny but my experience at Kia was great no complaints.

Kim Ousley
4/23/2016

"Awsome Customer service"

The customer service was just fantastic from the time I arrived till time the deal was complete. My sales rep. Tony Williams was very patient and thorough during my car buying experience. I recommend anyone wanting to buy a car, come to Bulldog Kia and ask for Tony Williams.

hwilliams0520
4/18/2016

"Awesome people!"

Everyone at Bulldog Kia did everything they could to work with me and make me happy. This was the first car I've ever purchased without the help of my parents, and the process was super easy! Everyone worked hard to get me the lowest monthly payment possible and the lowest interest rate available with my credit score. I've been bragging about my experience to everyone since I got my car. I'm now the proud owner of a 2016 Kia Forte that I can actually afford on a college budget. If you need a new car, Bulldog Kia is the place to go!

Sweetmama84
4/18/2016

"Amazing "

I had the greatest experience and felt inwas helped in more ways then i expected. Jason Brown is amazing. Will forever gonto him and this dealer for my future purchases.

Rooster630
4/16/2016

"My first car"

The staff at bulldog Kia went above and beyond to make my first car buying experience the best it could be!!!!! They were very helpful, polite and professional and I recommend this dealer to anyone in the market for a Kia!

Oaklife
4/16/2016

"Drove over 2 hours just to purchase a Kia from Jonathan!"

Jonathan was great to work with. He was very persistent with all my needs and was able to provide honest and informed answers to all my many questions. I would highly recommend Jonathan to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

RhondaConnelly
4/15/2016

"Wonderful first experience"

First time by of a Kia. And it was an awesome experience. No pressure from salesman. Friendly service. As long as Kia Bulldog is open, I will be buying my cars from there. Thank you for a great experience.

GeorgiaFan
4/15/2016

"Best Experience Ever!"

Words cannot express how professional, courteous, and thoughtful Tony Williams was for us. Tony performed admirably and his attention to detail and my specific needs was something to note. I could tell Tony genuinely cared about helping me, this was a one of a kind experience and I will recommend it to anyone in the market for a Vehicle

Ja5690de
4/14/2016

"Always a pleasure!"

I tell them what I need and they get it done. I also love that they give it to me straight and not con me out of my money, like tell me to get my air rotated in my tires. The staff is super friendly and I love that they wash my car everytime!

Reviews of Jason Brown