Bulldog Kia

Bulldog Kia

Call
Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily

"Quality at its best."

I enjoy taking my Kia in to have it serviced because I know that both the car and I will be taken care of. I am always well informed of all things involving my vehicle and the status of said vehicles components. At Bulldog Kia it is evident that customer service is a top priority that is second to none.

"Best of the Best"

Can't say enough about Beau. From the time I pull in to the time I pull out Beau is there, warm & friendly. Takes needed information, shows where i can wait in a nice, homey, comfortable waiting area. In short time Beau escorts me back to my van explaining completed work, Always with a window sticker in upper left corner /c mileage or date of next service. I would take my vehicle there even if it wasn't a Kia. But soooo glad it is a Kia!!!!! Leslie Bentley Winder, Ga

"Awesome!"

I always have an awesome experience when I go in for service at Bulldog Kia. They get me in and out quickly and never try to pressure me into buying things I do not need.

"oil Change"

Ryan took care of my car as soon as i arrived. He was very professional and had my car back to me in a very efficient amount of time.

"Excellent service department"

I am grateful for the great service I always get from Bulldog Kia service department. Beau is so polite and helpful. I also want to appreciate Denorris as the one who sold me this car in April. Happy Thanksgiving. Deanna Beggs

"Awesome service!"

James Montalvo went above and beyond for customer service. I couldn't of ask for a better experience at Bulldog Kia with James as my Salesman. Steven White was also great. Steven helped in car payment range I needed and arranged for a few fixes that assured my happiness in walking away with an awesome Soul. Thank you for a pleasurable car buying experience

"Great"

I had a great experience purchasing my car with Kia , Jonathan was great, would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and will purchase another car with them in the future.

"New Car Sales"

Bulldog Kia and Brian Thomas is the real deal. No card tricks, no slight of hand, just straight-up honest cars sales. Best buying experiance ever!

"Love our Kia"

I would like to thank Jason Brown, our salesman, for being so patient, kind & friendly with us. He asked me what I was looking for, I told him, and in a few minutes he recommended a car they had in stock that had just came in. It was a Kia Soul and I'd never thought of buying one. But once we went for the test drive we were sold! We LOVE our Soul! Thanks again Jason! You were great!

"Bulldog Kia Top Notch!"

Thanks to Denorris (Sales) and Steve (Financing) for making our purchase experience so easy! Great honest service! Our 2nd purchase in a month...loving our Sorento and Optima!

Steve Carter