Bulldog Kia

Overall Rating 5

Bulldog Kia

Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily

"Serendipity"

I had planned to do business with another dealership but the morning I woke God pointed me to your dealership. After I finished work I walked over and within seconds Brian greeted me; within just a few minutes I'd bought the car that fit my needs perfectly. I'm delighted with the blessing of this car. I will be a regular customer of the dealership & Brian. I've shared my experience with others as well as referred to Brian.

"Bulldog Kia Rocks!"

Excellent Customer Service here at Bulldog Kia, They go above and beyond to make your car shopping experience a great one! I love my Kia Rio!

"Exceptional Service"

I've had nothing but a positive experience while dealing with Bulldog KIA. I feel they are fairly priced and honest with my service needs. I've recommend them to several friends and will continue to refer people there.

"Awesome"

I come to bulldog kia for all my device needs on my car and as always everyone is friendly and my wait time is not too long...plus you getba comfy couch to sit on with tv and refreshments as you wait. Sara Tucker

"Bull Dog Kia is Awesome"

I love Bull Dog kia they provide fast service and excellant customer service. I would not take my car anywhere else. I enjoy the clean bathrooms while I wait as well as the fresh coffee and Wifi.

""Friendly Service..Family Atmosphere""

These guys are amazing! I bought my car from James over a year ago and he still remembered me when I returned to get an oil change. He always has a smile on his face and is eager to help. Ryan is great also. Very friendly service. It's nice to be treated like family and not just "another customer". -Chelsea McWhorter

"Love Bulldog Kia"

I am driving my 3rd Kia. Bulldog Kia is the best Kia dealership I have bought from. Their service dept is fantastic and I appreciate the friendly service. The sale's people are friendly and still recognize me when I come in for a service. I love my Kia and I love the people at Bulldog Kia!

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

Jonathan was great. We showed up in the middle of a downpour so Jonathan moved the cars we wanted to look at into the Service Center garage for us to view the cars. He took his time and explained the features to both vehicles. No pressure just outstanding service and patience. This is our 2nd Kia from Bulldog Kia and would highly recommend them to everyone. If you want a great car at a great price with no pressure then go see Jonathan at Bulldog Kia. Best experience buying a car ever! Thanks Jonathan.

"Got a great car for a great price. "

Jonathan was very helpful, he went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Best car buying experience I have ever had. Very happy with the service I received.

"Love my KIA!! Donna LeBlond"

I feel like this KIA location is "family" to me and my husband. We were on vacation in Virginia once and I called Beau about my KIA and he assurance me everything was fine and to bring it in for him to check it over once we got back to Georgia. He made my family to be able to enjoy the rest of our vacation. Thank you Beau!

Reviews of Beau Wegmann