Bulldog Kia

4305 Atlanta Hwy,
Athens, Georgia 30606
Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily
1,097 Dealership Reviews
Chris
9/26/2016

"James Montalvo"

James Montalvo was very helpful in helping me with the purchase of my Sorento. I would definitely recommend Bulldog Kia to anyone if they are looking for a great dealership experience.

dk423
9/25/2016

"Thanks James and Bulldog Kia"

James worked hard to find the best deal for me and provide different options and was very patient with my questions and quick to respond. Thanks Bulldog Kia and James M.

broge3000
9/17/2016

"Thanks!"

I visited Bulldog Kia because my lease was coming to an end and I wasn't sure how the processed worked. Jonathan was very helpful in explaining the process and helped me figure what the best options were. He helped my wife and I out and we were able to leave with a brand new car. I appreciate his help through the process.

Kenzib1890
9/17/2016

"Amazing!"

As a first time car buyer, this is the spot. They will go above and beyond to help anyone who comes in their doors. I couldn't be happier with my experience here. Thank you Ronnie Pratt and everyone at Bulldog Kia!

Magali R
9/16/2016

"Excellent"

I am 100% satisfied about the transaction and about the advice Jonathan gave me. Thank you for calling me back when there was a used car which I could be interested in. Thank you very much!

wag392
9/08/2016

"Great Experience!"

My husband and I were looking to buy a Kia Sorento. James made the shopping easy and fun! He worked with us to find the perfect fit and price. James did a great job and I would highly recommend others to visit Bulldog and ask for James.

george
9/08/2016

"Excellent experience!"

I worked with both Sierra and Maurey on the purchase of a new car. Both were highly knowledgeable of the Kia vehicles even though both of them were relatively new. They answered all my questions and followed up with me after the sale. This is the third vehicle I have bought at Bulldog Kia and have never been disappointed with the customer service in either the Sales or the Service departments.

Maurey Spencer, Sierra Bowman

Ralphpat
9/02/2016

"Very good "

I visited bulldog kia about three months ago not to buy a car but mr.j .pace was a very good salesman and I like how he treated me a my wife I would recommend all my friends to talk with mr.pace enjoy the service he provided

mandylou87
9/01/2016

"I had a great experience!"

I had Jonathan as my salesman. He was was polite, nice and worked very hard to put me in a car. I had been involved in a car accident that totaled my car. I was borrowing a car to go to work. Jonathan saw how stressed I was and did everything in his power to help me get another car. If I ever need another car I will go to Bulldog Kia and ask for Jonathan!

Jamie
9/01/2016

"Great job Jobathan Pace"

I bought my Kia Forte about a year ago from Jonathan Pace at Bulldog Kia. He was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. The whole experience was well worth it and I got a great price! Any time I venture into the showplace, Jonathan is there and never hesitates to give me great customer service with a smile. Way to go Jonathan!

1 - 10 of 1,097 results