Bulldog Kia

4305 Atlanta Hwy,
Bogart, Georgia 30622
Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily
thelma@louise
5/28/2015

"Another great buying experience."

We just added a 2015 Optima to our 2013 Sorrento. Within an hour we picked our car, appraised our trade and closed the deal. Went back the next morning to sign the final papers and out the door in 45 minutes. No hassle, no pressure. Our salesman Justin Gray was very professional and knowledgeable. We just love our new Kia and everyone in the BULLDOG KIA family.

egagnier
5/28/2015

"Dude, thank you so much James"

I went into this expecting a ton of hastle and walls, but James and the folks at this dealership made it a breeze and made me feel very welcome. James is a joy to talk to and an excellent professional. Thank you so much man! I also want to thank the man who dealt with my paperwork. I apologize that I can't recall his name, but thank you for making this happen. -Ethan Gagnier

SDrake
5/28/2015

"Another Forte Please . . . "

What do you do when Daughter B runs Daughter A's engine hot to the point the cams melt and the engine block cracks? You take Daughter A back to Bulldog Kia for another car. I appreciate Beau Wegmann who kept me from melting down. We were given a very fair trade-in for our 2010 Forte with 105K miles. With the choice of Optimas and Sportages, she decided on another Forte because her first car had performed so well. Thank you James Montalvo for making the experience quick and easy. We are now 3 cars deep at Bulldog Kia and with two more teenage daughters, I guess we'll be even deeper soon.

Souldriver15
5/27/2015

"A Very Satisfied New KIA SOUL Owner!!!"

The best car dealership I've ever dealt with, hands down!!! Everyone was so pleasant and helpful! I have always been a die hard Honda driver. Traded my Honda Accord for a Kia Soul. I highly recommend Bulldog Kia to anyone!

Keelybowen08

"Excellent"

Absolutely loved the service and the people here. They are amazing! Couldn't ask for a better experience!

Richard

"bought a used car"

Great service very helpful and friendly will definitely return they went out of their way to make the deal go through will definitely recommend them

berrian_alexis

"awesome 5 stars"

Still no complaints bulldog kia is by the far the best dealer around HANDSDOWN noncomplaints

Refarmer08
5/27/2015

"Best experience I've ever had"

They were very professional very helpful made buying a car easy painless good job and showed us what wanted to see got us good financing and took really good care of us

tony.quave

"Great People"

We just bought our second Kia from Bulldog Kia. what a great bunch of people to work with! Anyone looking to buy a new or late model preowned car should make this your first stop.

jsea
5/26/2015

"Great experience"

i always come here to get my scheduled service done. The staff is always friendly and the service to my vehicle is always done correct and in a timely manner!!!

Reviews of Beau Wegmann