Bulldog Kia

Bulldog Kia

Call
Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily
marycgray
12/29/2014

"Better than I expected!"

My car broke down on me out of the blue in December and I really didn't know what I was going to do because I didn't have much cash and I didn't have much credit. When I went to Bulldog Kia, I really didn't think I was going to be able to buy any decent kind of car. The people there were really helpful with finding out what my options were and they worked really hard to get me a deal I could agee on. I got a cute, reliable car that's still under factory warranty with a payment I can afford. So happy!

Wendell Chatham

wendy123
12/27/2014

"If you want a Kia, go to Bulldog!"

I came to Bulldog Kia to price compare with other Kia dealerships. From the moment I pulled into my parking space, I felt like I was visiting a friends home. I was greeted at the door but not followed or pestered. I walked right up to the counter to ask my pricing questions, explained the situation, gathered a business card from James and Steven, and left. This was on Saturday. We were not able to get back to buy until Christmas eve, right before they were about to close. Everyone acted like it was no big deal. I felt bad that we were keeping them from their families but it was unavoidable. From Saturday to Wednesday, no one called to bug me. James called early in the day Wednesday to give me their hours for the holiday. Other dealerships are still calling and emailing me multiple times a day. I feel very confident recommending Bulldog Kia to anyone. The person that recommended me to Bulldog Kia has bought 2 cars from them. I will definitely use them from now own.

bbgd23
12/25/2014

"Brandon Davis"

Great service department. By far the best dealership I have ever been to. The service department is the most knowledgeable and friendly that I have ever dealt with. They take pride in what they do.

dfranco
12/24/2014

"Auto purchase"

Recently purchased a KIA from Sales and Leasing Consultant, Jonathan Pace, at Bulldog Kia in Athens. The experience was positive in every regard. I highly recommend the dealership, Bulldog Kia, and I am grateful to Jonathan for the outstanding service he provided.

glarson56
12/22/2014

"Regular Car Servicing 2013 KIA Sportage"

Work that was done was excellent as usual. I have always had the best experience when having my car serviced at Bulldog KIA and this time was no different. They were very thorough and did everything that needed to be done for the 20,000 mile check up. Made me aware of regular tire and brake wear and tear as well. They even took the time to give my car a quick wash even though they were very busy that day. Always a pleasant experience.

gabrielpace
12/21/2014

"excellent service center"

Usually I dread taking my car in for service but here I feel that it is the best investment in the world when it comes to servicing my car. Thank you Beau for your continued assistance with everything.

jailbreaks247
12/14/2014

"WARRANTY, QUALITY, & SERVICE THAT CAN'T BE BEAT!!"

This was our 2nd Kia Sorrento purchase, and no guessing why. Hands down, there isn't another car company that can beat what Kia has to offer in warranty, quality and service of a vehicle. JAMES MONTALVO, went well above and beyond our expectations to ensure that our buying experience was EXCEPTIONAL!!!

tony.quave
12/12/2014

"Great product/ Great people"

The Kia products pretty well sell themselves. It was the people at Bulldog Kia that really made a difference for me and my wife. Everyone we dealt with was pleasant and made us feel like we were the most important people there. The next time I shop for a car Bulldog Kia will definitely be my first stop.

blair1127
12/11/2014

"Great Customer Service"

It is always a great experience getting my car serviced at Bulldog Kia. The service personnel are always very courteous & explain all the needs of my car. We have enjoyed our Kia's and dealing with all the employees at Bulldog Kia.

molly.clark.967
12/09/2014

"Dream Car Buying Experience"

I went to Bulldog Kia looking for a new car after being in an accident. My experience there was the best I've had so far at a dealership. From the get-go, Carly Shockley was attentive, making sure that she understood what I was looking for in a car while being price conscious. Through out the entire process she took the time to make sure I understood the terms of everything, even how everything on and in my car works. I will definitely be going back if I should ever need another car!

Carly Shockley