Bulldog Kia

Joe Lewis

January 22, 2017

"Awesome experience"

- Gabulldog999

Jonathan was excellent to deal with. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He got us in a vehicle for a great price and excellent financing. I will recommend him to all of my family and friends. Not only did I get the exact vehicle I wanted but also made some new friends who truly do care about me and my family. Thanks Jonathan.

January 21, 2017

"Highly recommend Bulldog Kia"

- Nikkiwilkinson1988

I purchased my first car with horrible credit. Joe Lewis was great! They definitely work with bad credit and no down payment. The staff is friendly and they sincerely care.

January 18, 2017

"Very Pleased With James and Bulldog Kia"

- Georgia Mountain Mutts

James was very good from the beginning. Sent me a text with his card ahead of time so I'd know who I was dealing with. Very friendly and real - no sales pressure. Answered all my questions, and had great suggestions. I was on the fence about color but chose the titanium gray, and he was right - I really love it! I would recommend James highly, as well as everyone I dealt with at Kia. Sean and Steve were very helpful in giving me options with financing, and let me know immediately whether I qualified for the special financing deal going on. I've been to other dealerships where they kept me waiting for hours to approve me; (I did not buy a car there!). This was awhile ago, and I haven't bought a vehicle in several years, so wasn't looking forward to the whole car shopping/price comparison scene. Did a little online looking the night before just to get info on the Kia, and the online repr. even helped with questions and set up the appointment for me with James. The whole thing was was so hassle free, and prices were so comparable with what I had seen online, I didn't even go to another dealer and shop... I bought that day after I first came in. I'd do it again, and plan to go back there when I'm ready for a new vehicle in a couple years! Very happy.

2016 Kia Soul