Bulldog Kia

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Bulldog Kia

Bulldog Kia Info
About Bulldog Kia

If you're going to buy a new Kia at Bulldog Kia, serving Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. We are located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Gainesville, Bogart, Winder and Lawrenceville area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Kia models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Kia financing. We hand pick each member of Our team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Bulldog Kia a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Bulldog Kia is to explore our new Kia models; used cars; service department ; financing; certified car parts and, of course, our showroom located at 4305 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia.

About Bulldog Kia Learn More

• Fresh Popcorn Made Daily
rainbowblu12
2/27/2015

"Fantastic first car experience!!"

I had visited many dealerships, but the presentation made me feel like they were only trying to take my money. We walked into Bulldog Kia and was greeted literally as we stepped out the car. The staff was so friendly and made e feel so welcomed. Everything was explained and I walked out the same day with a new car!!

Goodyearkj
2/25/2015

"amazing first car buying experience!"

I recently purchased a used vehicle from this dealership with the help of Brian Thomas. Everyone there, but especially Brian, completely exceeded my expectations. Super friendly, patient, and helpful! This is defiantly the place to go when looking for a new or used vehicle!

eskinner17817
2/25/2015

"good first car buying experience!"

I went in to see if I could be finance for my first car, and Jason really did his best to try and get me into a car. I am so happy with the car, the price and the experience in general. Definitely coming back here for my next car and would recommend to anyone looking to buy their first car! :)

berrian_alexis

"5 stars"

Again bulldogs never fails to exceed in customer service ryann was nice an very understanding the price was very resonable. The team they have is just great in every way you can think of

webb
2/22/2015

"BEST dealership in Athens to buy a car!"

We had a Great car buying experience at Bulldog Kia. We worked with Brian Thomas he's the best. He makes you feel comfortable and makes the car buying process very easy. I would definitely recommend you buy your next car for Bulldog Kia.

ryan
2/20/2015

"Another fast oil change"

Brought my car in for an oil change. Car was serviced & washed quickly and I was back on the road! Didn't matter that my car is a Dodge! Thank you! Ryan White

Angela
2/20/2015

"Back to Kia"

We just replaced our 2005 Sorento with a 2015 Optima. We worked with Jason Brown and he was great. Very friendly and not at all pushy. Our car buying experience was the best we have ever had.

Roberta
2/19/2015

"Excellent car buying experience"

Heather Davis has all the attributes you would want in a car salesperson. Knowledgeable, friendly and not pushy. Would definitely recommend Heather and Bulldog Kia.

Julie
2/18/2015

"Worth the drive to Athens!"

We just had our first car buying experience at Bulldog Kia and couldn't be more impressed with this dealership! Everyone we came in contact with at Bulldog Kia, was not only professional and friendly but extremely competent in their role. Everyone works well together as a team that creates an extremely pleasant environment which is noticeable as soon as you walk through the door. Austin and James worked extremely hard to find us a vehicle that met all of our needs, even when we weren't sure exactly what we were looking for. Both men are highly knowledgeable in many vehicle brands, not only the Kia. We felt no pressure at all to purchase which was greatly appreciated. Wendall, in finance, was very personable and was able to find us a better finance rate than our bank could. There is no other place to go if you're shopping for a new or previously owned car!

Wendall

dandydodd
2/18/2015

"Trade in 2013 Sorento for 2016 Sorento"

I went in just planning to get my car services and ended up trading in my 2013 Sorento for a 2016 Sorento. We had heard about the incentives for trading in KIAs and inquired about them. Heather showed us the 2016 Sorento and it wasn't going to cost anymore than the 2013 model each month and she sold us on the 2016 Sorento. So, we traded it in.

Reviews of Beau Wegmann