Burns Hyundai

Burns Hyundai Info

Pacifico Hyundai

Lester Glenn Hyundai

"very happy customer"

I can't say enough. The entire staff was amazing...I would encourage anyone looking for a vehicle to go there..Thank you again to Julie, John and Christina...you we're great!

John, Julie. and Christina

"Excellent Out of State Experience!!!"

Since I travelled 2 hours down to South Jersey from New York to meet with Julie Thompson can only speak for itself. I used to live in Medford and moved back to NY, however, I preferred to service my 2012 Elantra in the Rte 70 Dealership in NJ. When I decided I needed an SUV instead of my sporty Elantra I travelled to South Jersey to trade in my car. Julie Thompson was waiting for me with a big smile. She is very knowledgeable about the cars I was interested in - Tuscon or Sante Fe. After much discussion and time spent searching through the lot, I decided on the Sante Fe. Julie Thompson was very patient with me. I was concerned about keeping my payment to a minimum, getting a good value for my trade-in, and getting a car that could handle the snow in the winter. Last winter was a horror for me. Julie Thompson was able to get all that done for me. I drove home with a big smile on my face feeling confident that the Sante Fe was the car for me. That you to all the other staff members who helped with the transaction. It was truly an excellent out of state experience!

Julie Thompson

"This dealer is awesome! "

Julie was my sales person. And she was amazing she was upbeat and knew what she was doing. I ended up buying a 2011 sonata and I love it! I will definitely be back when trading in my car in the future!

Julie Thompson,salman hasan, and john campbell

"Excellent Service"

Kurt Johnson went above and beyond which made the purchase a pleasant experience. He is very knowledgeable and extended himself after the purchase was completed. Such a pleasure to work with!

Kurt Johnson

"Took my santé fe in to replace timing belt. They..."

Took my santé fe in to replace timing belt. They said they also replaced my power steering pump because it was leaking badly. But I had never had a problem with it. I assume they damaged in in replacing my belt. I am in the process of initiating legal action.

dan

"everything was great ... a few bumps in the road but the..."

everything was great ... a few bumps in the road but the team was understanding and always willing to help ... I highly recommended Bob to all

Bob Stewart

"I went to this dealer because they gave me a good price..."

I went to this dealer because they gave me a good price online. Everthing was going ok until it was time to test drive. The salesperson & I went to the back lot to look at the cars I wanted, but ran back to get the key. I stood outside for almost 10 minutes in over 90 degree heat & humidity. I could've passed out, let alone I was out there by myself. Thank God I wasn't robbed or attacked in some way. That showed me they're more concerned about the money than their customers' well being. I should get a free car for that.

salesma

"i purchased new 2012 Sonata on 4/2/12. 2 months later i..."

i purchased new 2012 Sonata on 4/2/12. 2 months later i had a problem with navigation system not working. I took it in for oil change and service of navigation on 6/13/12/ they told me it was now working But no mention of checking it on my reciept only about oil change done It still did not work I again took it in on 6/23/12. i have tree trial until 10/1/12. was told by service dept free trial was cancelled and they would not do any thing about it per there e-mail of 6/21/ 12 cancelling all free trials. This in fact is not true i contacted blue link to purchase navigation portion and was told i had it till 10/1/ 12 and sewrvice should have fixed it on 6/13/ 12 and Again ON 6/23/12.Seems all burns wants is to sell you a new car for $25,000.00 and after selling it to you forget your a customer. I must say Turnersville Hyundai after hearing about my problem reached out to me to have this problem looked at and fixed by them I will in the future deal with Turnersville Hyundai and recommend them to family and friends Jack Smith Haddon Township nj

Sal

"I do recomend the team at Oaklyn location because they..."

I do recomend the team at Oaklyn location because they are the most attentious I had.After checking others, I came across them and they showed me options on my budget and did no try to pass on bad deals. I am very satisfied with my car and they helped me choose an economic and in good conditions elantra. They are really good.

Steve Wesman

"Earlier this year, 2011. I was pressured and yelled at..."

Earlier this year, 2011. I was pressured and yelled at by the manager to buy a car I had a depoist on. I did feel sorry for the sales person as it was not him, but it was the manger. Very sad to see stuff like that.

Manger