Burns Hyundai

Hyundai City

drbruce52
8/24/2016

"Best Experience Ever !"

From the time Rich DeCulli met me in the parking lot, it was a great experience. He was informative, kind and had my back to offer me the best deal I could find. Taylor was excellent in teaching me the workings of the computer related phone/stereo system which I was truly clueless. She taught me everything and I actually remember it . Bob Earle is a keeper. What a bright, articulate man he has proven to be and is in the best position for his delivery and in closing the deal. John Campbell was instrumental in obtaining a good price for my lease, and Ed Hessert had given me a good price for my trade. I have no complaints at all. My wife is due for a new lease in two years, we will be back and Rich is our man. Thank you, Dr. Bruce Mercogliano

Jen R.
8/24/2016

"Great experience "

Everyone at Burns was nice and helpful. I love my new hyundai elantra! Sal was great to work with!! I would recommend going to Burns Hyundai!

Salman Hasan

foxkieran7
8/23/2016

"Helped me get my first car"

Choosing my first car kind of frightened me at first because this is the first truly expensive object that I'll have full responsibility for. Vanessa made the whole process of choosing the car so painless and did anything in her power to get me anything that I needed.

Vanessa Tassi

Cdifa
8/22/2016

"Quick courteous service "

First oil change was done quickly and all service personnel that I dealt with were friendly and courteous. Would recommend this dealer for purchase and service.

Steve

sheehahnj
8/22/2016

"We give it a 9+++"

We were pleased with the salesperson, but the wait was really long to see the finance person, but worth the wait, as Vin was knowledgeable and moved quickly. Being older, we were surprised to get all our finance info on a zip thing, It would have been nice to have the choice of hard copy. We were actually looking for inexpensive transportation for me and wee looking at the Elantra. One of Burns managers (I think he was) suggested Isit in the Elantra. I',m so glad I did because after driving a classic TBird, this was an awful fit..altho the car we eventually purchased was much more than we wanted to obligated ourselves to, it was a better fit. I would have been so unhappywith the Elantra We do have to set up a time to install the blutooth and for a detail on the car which was delivered not to our liking. Burns will detail the car and gave us several free car wash coupons.

Telal,, Vin, Taylor

BuddysCar
8/20/2016

"An easy buying experience"

Buying a car at Burns Hyundai proved to be probably the beat and easiest car buying experience I've ever had. I could say that was because of Annmarie, my sales rep, who was great but actually all of the people I interacted with were friendly, knowledgeable, thoroughly professional.

Annmaries, Taylor, Bob, Bob, others?

avadavidmiller
8/20/2016

"Overall Excellent"

John Campbell and Andrew our salesman were Outstanding! These two gentleman were extremely professional and friendly during the whole buying experience. I felt like I was at home.

sbicking69
8/19/2016

"Burns Hyundai"

I will highly recommend burns Hyundai to all my family and friends who want a new or pre owned Hyundai. My Genesis is Absolutley beautiful. They did not pressure me in any way!!! I will continue to do business at this dealership

Sal and Taylor

bckpresa
8/19/2016

"2016 Genesis purchase."

I am very satisfied with the entire staff at Burns Hyundai. Everyone was very friendly and professional, my salesman Brian H. was very knowledgeable pertaining to the vehicle and the whole leasing process. Finance Mr. Ghandi and service departments {Kevin} are also very friendly and knowledgeable. I will be bringing my daughter to Burns for her new car purchase later this month.

Brian Han/sales, Mr Ghandi/finance, Kevin/service

biggerscreen65
8/18/2016

"Good buying experience"

Our sales person Vanessa was super friendly..and made our buying experience one of the best one we've had. Would definitely come back again...Thank you again to Vanessa

Vanessa Tassi