Burns Hyundai

Pacifico Hyundai

Hyundai City

samfeigenbaum
5/27/2016

"Sam-Burns Hyundai 2016 Genesis Lease Review"

Excellent experience from beginning to end. Management, Sales and even Customer Relatins Personel were all wonderful and made me feel as if I was their number one priority.

Wayne, Ralph, Frank and Brenda

amvecchio2
5/26/2016

"Review"

My salesperson was very friendly and easy to work with, but could have explained the paperwork better. As a first-time buyer, I wanted to know exactly what I was signing rather than only being told the broad topic of each paper, or just being instructed to sign my name. The man from the finance department took advantage of this being my first vehicle and my young age, repeatedly insisting I buy the extended service protection package and claiming he "wasn't trying to scare me." If I already said I don't want to increase my payment, I mean it. The insisting was disrespectful. He also did not have the correct payment I agreed upon in the showroom. I had to correct him, and even then, tax was added onto my agreed-upon payment.

Vanessa Tassi

edennis1
5/26/2016

"Happy at Hyundai"

This was one of the smoothest and friendly car buying experiences of my life. We were treated like life long friends. We will be recommending this dealership and our sales person to our friends.

Tiffany DiCalo

rcameron39

"satisfied"

It was a good experience. Will recommend Burns dealership to others and have already done so. My experience was that everyone was professional and warm.

Brian Stanton

monzo8479
5/25/2016

"Noel Monzo's Hyundai Review"

I love my new car! I felt like a got a good deal on a quality car. The customer service was very good, and Wayne was great! He was very nice and helpful.

Wayne Bullaro

gschiavo

"Salesperson"

I have purchased 8 Hyundai from Sal....a trusted professional....I know that when dealing with Sal I'm getting the truth....would not buy unless dealing with Sal

Salman Hasan

alison.grohe
5/24/2016

"lifetime customer"

I have been a very satisfied customer for the past eleven years and I continue to love my new car! Great service, great people! They listened to what I wanted in a car, presented me options, and made sure I made an informed decision. I could not be happier with my experience and that's why I keep coming back to Burns!

Robert Gentile

imatruekittie
5/22/2016

"Excellant"

This was my second purchase of a car at Burns in less then a year. Each time they worked with to get us what was needed. Vanessa is a very easy person to talk to and made the experience easier.

christopher.j.pino
5/20/2016

"Excellent service, very pleased. Delivery of car took longer than expected"

We were very pleased with our purchase. I would like to highlight Tiffany who gave great service and was very attentive. The sales manager was a pleasure to work with as well as he went out of his way to address our needs and concerns. The finance manager we spoke with (ex golf pro), was fantastic as well. We had our kids with us through the delivery process and he was patient and courteous while explaining everything in detail. One negative for us was the amount of time it take to take delivery of a new purchase. This has been consistent with the 4 Hyundai's I've leased so far. 3+ hrs is much too long. I'd expect this process to take under an hour at most. Overall, we love Burns and will be back!!

Tiffany, Sales Manager, Finance Manager (ex golf pro cant remember his name)

lavenderroses12209
5/20/2016

"Excellent service"

We were greeted immediately upon arrival, had multiple people make sure we were happy and comfortable throughout our visits, and were taken care of wonderfully by all parties.

Brian Stanton