Burns Hyundai

Heritage Hyundai Towson

MGILDEA88
7/31/2015

"Great Experience "

Marcus was a really great salesperson. He helped me find the Tuscon that I really wanted. He made the whole process which normally would be boring a lot of fun and interesting. He made sure my dad and I were comfortable and made sure we had water. Overall it was a great experience and as long as Marcus is still working there when I'm ready for a new car I would definitely go see him again.

Marcus

KASEYATAYLOR
7/28/2015

"Excellent "

Had an excellent experience at Burns Hyundai in Marlton and would definitely recommend Annemarie to anyone I come across that is looking to purchase a vehicle.

Annemarie

SPECS1953
7/27/2015

"Great dealership!"

I am happy with my experience while purchasing my car at Burns Hyundai. I was treated extremely well and with respect. All of my questions were answered and I am pleased.

Frank

ASHLEYKI.KING
7/21/2015

"Fair, friendly, not pushy, and knowledgeable"

Andrew Chinici was a great sales person who was very knowledgeable and looking out for my best interest. From the time I sat down to time I drove away in my new car, Andrew attended to my needs and wants in a vehicle. Everyone was happy and helpful in the office from showing me where to get coffee to how to work the bluetooth in my Tuscon. I could not have received such great service if I did not go to Burns Hyundai in Marlton.

Andrew Chinici

SMITHARELLI
7/21/2015

"A special customer review..."

I would like to first say that I had been looking to trade in my 2012 mustang with just 10,600 miles on it for a SUV. I needed to do this because the payment was too high and also, I developed a hip problem and the car was too low for me. I looked at the ESCAPE, the RAV4 & even waited for the Fiat 500X. But I returned to the Tucson because of the options, the lease price, the friendliness of the staff and feeling like I was important. I had wanted the Tucson which was more equipped with the panoramic roof & leather seating, etc. But that was just a little out of my price range. Chuck Kaplan did all he could to get me the features important to me, except for the roof. He made the sale more desirable by offering to put MY customized striping on the vehicle (as of now, still waiting for that to be done) The price haggle part of the sale is not something I enjoy but I think they were fair to me in their explanations. The one thing that did happen was the lease price I was quoted went UP $15 which I was not happy with as my goal originally was to lower payments. They said it had to do with my credit bring in a lower category. Anyways, from the first phone call to the dealership and they every visit there since, I have felt like I am family. I would send others to this type of vehicle because so far I am happy.

Chuck Kaplan Mr. Campbell the finance gentleman (I forget his name)

JMPINIZZOTTO
7/19/2015

"Great Hyundai Experience "

Just want to give a shout-out to Burns Hyundai for a fantastic car-buying experience. Friendly, accommodating and superior attention to my car buying wants and needs1

Marcus

SUNITIDESAI1289
7/17/2015

"Excellent experience"

I loved the experience. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The guy who took care of us was very friendly and negotiated the deal with me without any pressure.

Rob

jen21
7/16/2015

"Happy Jen and Her Elantra"

Rob Gentile made the whole buying experience comfortable. The whole process went smooth and quick. I got the exact car I wanted and I'm very happy. The staff was very friendly too. I would highly recommend Rob Gentile and Burns Hyundai.

Rob Gentile and Ralph Martinez

TRELOARJEN
7/15/2015

"Go to Burns and buy a Hyundai!"

I had the best possible car buying experience at Burns. My salesperson, Andrew, is a great guy to work with. And the finance department - WOW! Go to Burns and buy a Hyundai!

Andrew Chinici

PATRICK.MONTGOMERY
7/15/2015

"Excellent Dealership"

We have gotten a 2004 Santa Fe, a 2008 Vera Cruz, a 2011 Genesis Coupe, a 2014 Sonata and now a 2106 Santa Fe Sport from Burns Hyundai. We have used their service department exclusively. They know us by name, are very friendly, and knowledgeable. We have no reason to try anyone else.

Scott in maintenance department; Vanessa Tassi salesperson