Bussinger Automotive

Frank Agabiti, Sales Representative , Bussinger Automotive

Frank Agabiti

Sales Representative

June 23, 2017

"Knows how to work a deal. "

- andstillirise

John was awesome! I have CHALLENGING CREDIT ISSUES. He worked and worked some more to get financing for me. I ended up with an interest rate and car payment less than I have on my previous vehicle, financing more money! How I did it but he promised I'd walk out with the vehicle I wanted. And it's no "hoopty" either. I left with a beautiful Jeep Renegade Limited (2015) with all the bells and whistles. One previous owner and a clean car fax! Thanks John. You were a blessing from on high! Monica Kelly

Other Employees : David

June 22, 2017

"Purchase of a 2007 525 XI BMW"

- Rita Myles

The purchase of the this vehicle was the best experience I have ever had. The sales force and finance department is remarkable. Thank you Dave & John. When I tell you that my husband and I are so pleased. I recommend anyone that is looking please go to this dealership. I have the car that I been waiting for so long and Bussinger Automotive made it happen.

Other Employees : Dave

June 04, 2017

"John Morris is the BEST car salesman/finance person EVER!!! "

- Tiffany#40isgreat!

John is simply the best! He has been so patient with me, and working with me to achieve my goal of having my first ever Dream Car! I haven't been difficult...but I have been pretty focused on the color(white), and drive-train(AWD), and the make! :-) On top of that... I didn't have the best credit, but I was still able to get a deal done! That John is a miracle man! I am so happy! Everyone needs to shop here for a car! I am telling you! They will work with you, and when they say that they can get you into a car... they really CAN! Trust me! I went to several other dealerships before this one...and I am glad that I ended up being able to buy from Bussinger Automotive Dream car dealership! I TRULY couldn't have asked for a better place and person to buy my DREAM Car from! My best B-Day gift ever! Thanks again John!

Used 2013 Ford Edge, $19995