Button Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Kathy Blackburn, Warranty Administrator, Button Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Kathy Blackburn

Warranty Administrator

August 16, 2016

"Chris Fairchild was so great at explaining things with us."

- Geary's Truck

If you need a vehicle, go see Chris, you won't be disappointed. The Geary's John and Becky #CHRISYOURCARGUY 😀Very Happy 😀Love My Truck!

April 04, 2016

"Poor customer service"

- A Little

It's like they don't want to go that extra mile for the customer. There is no customer satisfaction. They claimed that they went to all financial institutions and even contacted the bank where the potential customer I brought in had his trade-in financed and we found out that they did not, so that was a straight up lie which to me kills their credibility. I will never bring or even suggest that customers buy any vehicle from Buttons!

March 03, 2016

"Lousy Service department"

- Disgusted225

The service department at Buttons has to be one of the worst. If you want your oil changed and that is all, you probably won't have any problems. They are either understaffed in their service department or under enthused about working. It takes two weeks to schedule your car in for repairs. Today I called to schedule an appointment and I got transferred twice before a secretary answered and said someone would have to call me back to set up an appointment. Here I sit fifteen minutes later and no one has called back. I guess my next purchase will be at a different dealership .... one that has more than one person working. Please note I did not deal with the people checked since I could not get through but the review requires you indicate individuals so based on my previous experience I selected them all. Update: I finally called back after 25 minutes and was told that it would be the 14th before I could get service. That is only 11 days to wait. I told them to forget it. I am going to Florida and I will get service down there. No more new cars from Buttons! Maybe in a few years they will get their dealership running like it should.

Button Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, Kokomo, IN, 46902