Button Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1220 East Boulevard,
Kokomo, Indiana 46902
Button Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Button Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

For a new or used Dodge, Jeep or Chrysler in Kokomo, visit Button Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! We carry all the latest models and our expert sales staff will help you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Button Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is one of the leading new car dealerships in the Carmel, Marion and Wabash area, offering excellent customer service, a friendly environment, attractive financing options and great cars!

About Button Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

A Little
4/04/2016

"Poor customer service"

It's like they don't want to go that extra mile for the customer. There is no customer satisfaction. They claimed that they went to all financial institutions and even contacted the bank where the potential customer I brought in had his trade-in financed and we found out that they did not, so that was a straight up lie which to me kills their credibility. I will never bring or even suggest that customers buy any vehicle from Buttons!

John Clendenning

Disgusted225
3/03/2016

"Lousy Service department"

The service department at Buttons has to be one of the worst. If you want your oil changed and that is all, you probably won't have any problems. They are either understaffed in their service department or under enthused about working. It takes two weeks to schedule your car in for repairs. Today I called to schedule an appointment and I got transferred twice before a secretary answered and said someone would have to call me back to set up an appointment. Here I sit fifteen minutes later and no one has called back. I guess my next purchase will be at a different dealership .... one that has more than one person working. Please note I did not deal with the people checked since I could not get through but the review requires you indicate individuals so based on my previous experience I selected them all. Update: I finally called back after 25 minutes and was told that it would be the 14th before I could get service. That is only 11 days to wait. I told them to forget it. I am going to Florida and I will get service down there. No more new cars from Buttons! Maybe in a few years they will get their dealership running like it should.

staylor79
3/01/2016

"Amazing!!"

I have to say that Chris Fairchild and the whole team a Button really went above and beyond to help us get our new 2016 Dodge Ram. I had to trade in a leased vehicle a year early and they all really did what they had to in order to make us happy with the deal we got. I can honestly say that I am now a lifetime customer at Button Chrysler.

Button Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

March 01, 2016

Thank you very much for the kind words. It means a lot to us that you're happy with your experience here. Enjoy your new Ram and welcome to the Button family!

AMB
12/15/2015

"aweful is the only word that comes to mind."

Mark W did a great job during the sale, but the dealership has more then earned it's reputation for a terrible service dept after the sale. I personally have purchased three new vans and two new Jeeps over the years from this place and each and every time I tell myself "never again". This time I mean it. When you enter their service dept, there is a better then not chance you won't even be acknowledge for standing right in front of them. Once they realize you're not going away and they have to talk to you, it's as if you dared to bother them with your presence. When you have to call the owner to get marginal service, and repairs that are sub standard needing follow up vists, why would one put themselves thru that. I have one more same piece of business with them to finish my last purchase and I will not go back. Don't say you haven't warned if you chose to deal with this outfit.

Brooklyn in service

Button Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

December 15, 2015

Dear AMB —  First, thank you very much for your loyalty over the years and thank you for your feedback as well.  I’m glad that Mark took good care of you during the sale.  I am sorry to read about your experience with our service department.  We strive every day to improve and want you to know we appreciate your opinion and take it very seriously.  We value the opportunity to improve and will be in touch with you privately today. Respectfully, Jacob Twilleager Director of Ecommerce

Alcorn123
4/03/2015

"Typical Car Salemen"

I hate buying cars because of the pressure you get from the sales people and how they cannot be honest. I asked before driving an hour to look at the car if the previous owner was a smoker and was assured they were not but when we got to Kokomo to look at the Jeep, they had it sprayed down with so much fabreeze (which should have been my clue), all you could smell was the fabreeze. Once I purchased the Jeep, the more I drove it, the more the cigarette smell came thru. They were not willing to work with us on the price either. It was not a good experience and would not recommend Button to anyone.

ryan.wiley.31
10/13/2014

"Awesome experience!"

My experience w button was fantastic! Everyone was great who I worked with, they were all polite and professional. John O'malia was phenomenal and got me the best deal he could possibly get! When I have friends looking to buy a new vehicle I am going to recommend Johhny O!

tesslinger85
4/16/2014

"Button is the Best!"

First of all, I must start off by saying the customer service I received at Button is by far the best I have received, anywhere. In looking for a new vehicle, I didn't want to rush in, make a hasty purchase, and rush back out. It's a contract. I wanted to make sure I was happy with the car I purchased, felt comfortable with payment agreement, and would have a dependable vehicle for years, not months. I was directed to Mr. Tony Flamino, who has been SO VERY KIND! I over analyze everything, and he has been very patient with me, allowing me to take my time and consider my options carefully. Never once did I feel rushed, pushed into a vehicle I didn't want, or felt as though I was a nuisance. All the staff treated me with respect. I was able to take the car home overnight to get a "feel" for the car, before I agreed to anything. The staff has worked very hard to get me into the vehicle I want, and worked even harder to help me get the rates I am looking for. Not only are the products good, quality products, the service was incredible. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, anywhere, any time. I would personally recommend Tony Flamino for all the hard work, dedication and patience he has shown to me in this new adventure! Button is the Best!

toniszabo02
3/04/2014

"They were very willing to help me find a car that was in..."

They were very willing to help me find a car that was in my budget. They worked with me on getting an acceptable trade in value for my jeep. They were very friendly & Justin worked very hard on finding a perfect loan to finance ! Thanks so much Button Dodge!

sscatt74
2/26/2014

"Phil was amazing and justin in finance went above and..."

Phil was amazing and justin in finance went above and beyond!! Thank you very much for a stress-free experience! I highly recommend both of them!

Phil

Albersfred
2/22/2014

"My husband and I bought a 2012 Dodge Journey which took..."

My husband and I bought a 2012 Dodge Journey which took us awhile to realize water leaked inside when it rained! The years warranty was not up and the car was worked on 9 times! The Water Doctor had to come each time because there wasn't anyone qualified to work on there. After lots of talking I found out the Water Doctor really was only ther 3 times. The cars headliner is stained and ther is mold inside as well . We definitely were given the run around with no results other than being told our credit was not good enough for them to replace the car. Low and behold we went to Blosssom Cheverolet and got a 2013 dodge van and our payments are over 100.00 less!!!! I am extremely dissatisfied with all the people who were " trying" to help us out , you know who you are. It is really a sad day when when Chrysler will not stand behind their product. We did buy another Chrysler product but had a van befor, however never will I purchase a vehicle from Button!!! It really wasn't fun that your 4 year granddaughter is in the seat behind you and says Gammy I am getting rained on and the windows are up. I did stop by the dealership and ask if they forgot to pass out umbrellas with the purchase. I do realize this is a factory defect but no one stepped up to the plate not even Todd the Chrysler rep. Thanks but no thanks Fred and Tracy Albers

Tim from service and Mike L.

Reviews of Justin Maus