Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

555 West 103 Street,
Kansas City , Missouri 64114
Cable Dahmer of Kansas City Info
About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Whether it's the knowledgeable assistance from our Chevy Dealers in Kansas City or Independence dealerships, or the efficient handiwork from our ASE certified technicians, the entire Cable-Dahmer staff has collectively worked to provide a lasting experience for the customer. As a dealership covering nearly every angle, we sell new and used cars, trucks, SUVs, and so forth. From a financing standpoint, our adept finance department has aided automotive sales for customers through financing, insurance or warranty packages.

About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Gina
3/05/2015

"Very hard worker!"

I have been to Darnell twice first time I went he worked very hard to get me in vehicle and I got into a vehicle I loved. Well 4 months after having the car I had the worst time of my life family member passed away also someone smacked right into my car and totaled it. A lot was going on, took a break then came back a second time. He had to work even harder along with finance I think Alex both worked very very hard to get me in a vehicle with the kinks I had on my credit. Here I am with another vehicle I like and so very proud to have. Great team, great quality, great customer service! Thanks a mill! That will keep me coming back and referring people here. Again Thank you!

TraxGirl
2/24/2015

"Met my budget."

I wanted a Trax, but would have been fine leaving with a Sonic, knowing that was more realistic with my budget. They made it work with my budget, I did not have to compromise. And I love my new Trax.

March 01, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this review. We are very happy to hear that we could help get you set up with the perfect new vehicle for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Cable Dahmer of Kansas City any time! Take care. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Adam
2/19/2015

"Earned my Business for Years to Come!!"

These guys were awesome! I can't even begin to explain the amount of issues that I was having at other dealerships. To make it short I will leave it at that. Cable-Dahmer was able to verify my Business Financial History, get me financed on two vehicles and get me out the door in a very short period of time. Time is money and waisting over a week dealing with others resulted in my loss, but Darnell, Chris and their team helped lessen the impact of any such loss. I can honestly say that I feel as if I have gained business affiliates and more than that, friends. These guys understood my need and treated my wife and I with great kindness. They have earned my business for years to come. Thanks for everything!! Adam.

February 20, 2015

Adam, thank you for the feedback and congratulations on your purchase! Our team takes customer service very seriously and I'm thrilled to know that Darnell, Chris and the team were able to meet your needs. I look forward to working with you again and hope that you'll find us on Facebook and Twitter to locate outstanding specials from our service department. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Mademam

"Strut repair"

I went in about 2 weeks ago and I was very disappointed with the pricing, the struts on my car were new, just needed to be taken off anf put back on, i guess it wasnt installed correctly, well they charged me $982.00 for ONE (1) single strut, then i still needed the other repaired as well and when I asked how much they said the same as i had just paid, so of course I took it elsewhere, and was charged about $75.00 total! Then after spending almost $1000.00 the don't even offer a courtesy car wash for customers...so with that being said I don't believe I will be taking m car back to this store! Very upset at how much I wad charged and I checked the price myselg at the part store...I should not have taken my car here....OVERPRICED#

lbers2
2/19/2015

"WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR ANY GM DEALERSHIP"

Space does not allow me to comment on the disrespect and deceit shown by this dealership. I posted on FB, but strongly recommend that customers consider another GM dealership before closing any deal with Cable Dahmer. They do not deserve to carry the GM logo. I am a loyal GM customer; have bought 8 GM cars within last 10 years; bought 3 brand new cars in one day from Jim Bishop Chevrolet in Alabama (sold not to another name). My loyalty was completely destroyed by this dealership. I have filed a complaint with GM and even had a three way conversation with the salesmen and the GM rep and BOTH salesmen HUNG UP on the conversation. The GM rep was speechless! The salesmen LIED on the phone and told the GM rep that I had him confused and that he was NOT my salesmen, when I was sitting there calling him based on his personal business card that he gave me. He told her that I picked it up by mistake. THIS is all OVER a $50 gift card that I was supposed to receive for test driving a Chevy. They, obviously, thought that I had no intention of buying a truck, but within two days, I had driven to Conklin-Fangman, and walked out with a BRAND NEW GMC $48,000 truck. Once they found out that I had NOT done business with them and would never do business with them based on the one day, five hour experience, my gift card was (obviously) canceled. When the card didn't come in the mail, I began calling the dealership and was hung up on several times. The customer service rep called me back, and had the general manager of sales, Rob, call me. He was very rude also and told me to "write my heart out," on any review of the dealership. I have filed numerous complaints with Chevy and hope that Chevy fully investigates this dealership. The lies and customer treatment is beyond reproach. I cannot believe any customer could write a 5 star review on this dealership. I was passed around by two salesmen, and obviously, have spoken with two customer service reps, all to NO avail! I have asked to meet with the owner on at least two occasions and have been passed around through all the customer service avenues. My guess is that the owner has NO idea of this incident and everyone is trying to cover it up before he discovers what actually happened. AGAIN, PLEASE consider another GM dealership over this one; at least give another one a chance to match the price! Hopefully, GM will investigate and reprimand the dealership for the deceitful and unprofessional way that I was treated. Regards, Dr. Barbara Pounders

Steve Schweitzer

ckrogsd
2/16/2015

"Body Shop Experience "

My car was serviced at the Collision Repair center and I was very satisfied with the customer service and the quality the team put into making sure that the customer is completely satisfied with their work. I would recommend them for body work. Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with and understanding about any issues I had in regards to my vehicle.

73shark
2/14/2015

"Great service and parts departments"

Everything went very smooth as usual. I was glad when Trevor pointed out that the tire pressure sensor would be covered by my extended warranty. I always recommend Cable Dahmer when asked by friends for a recommendation.

February 17, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are so very pleased that Trevor could make your visit smooth and hassle free. We are sincerely grateful for your business and recommendations! Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to catch the latest specials! Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Daniyal
2/14/2015

"Kynan and Aaron made buying a car so easy!!"

Went to Cable Dahmer after being dissatisfied with Van and Hendricks. I was met with a lot of respect and kindness, Kynan seemed interested in what was my requirement and did not come off as a pushy salesman. Aaron and Kynan were very helpful in selecting what was right for me. Kynan was very cooperative in the whole process and even after buying the car he remains a big help to me. If I ever want to buy a car again I will go back to Kynan! I had some issues with Kari in the finance department as soon as the ball was in her court there were delays and a lack of communication. I had a terrible experience with the service department though. My new Stingray was out of alignment spec and John was unable to diagnose it (there was a service bulletin out from GM that he was not aware of). I was told they had done everything they could but they could not fix my car from swerving to one side. I did however talk to the service manager who was VERY nice and understanding. He also refunded me all my money. Regardless I would recommend anyone looking for a car to give Kynan a visit, he will make you happy!

February 17, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and your kind words about Kynan. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. Thank you again for your business and recommendations. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

wisetigerman
2/10/2015

"Brandon Gapelu is amazing!"

Personable and friendly. Knowledgeable and caring. From the moment my wife and I walked onto the lot, we were helped with the utmost kindness. Brandon was honest with us from the start!

February 11, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this wonderful review. We are very happy to hear that Brandon could be so honest and helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

zelalemtefera
2/07/2015

"Vehicle service, transmission and recall"

Philip was extremely helpful and his approach was friendly. He exceeded the customer satisfaction principle. He delightfully rendered to me a service which was beyond my expectation.

February 09, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! At Cable Dahmer of Kansas City, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. I am happy that Philip was able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Reviews of Kari  Ruddle