Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Used Car Sales Consultant

April 05, 2017

"Service after buying"

- Disenchanted

The individual leaders of this dealership I feel care about assuring customers that the customer service experience is positive. I have met the general manager, service manager, sales manager, and customer relations. All ask about your experience, each taking measure of what is being said. I personally recommend the dealership and look forward to future inaction.

February 16, 2017

"Great service "

- Marcus Presler

Beat fastest service and they always remember your name my truck comes out always well taken care of they are the only dealership that I enjoy going to.keep up the great work

February 10, 2017

"Lease buy back"

- EJohnson2017

It was the end of me and my husband's lease and we made a decision to keep our cars. Everything went seamless and we weren't pressured to purchase anything that wasn't needed for us. The staff is very friendly and they make you feel like you are part of the family.