Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

555 West 103 Street,
Kansas City, Missouri 64114
Cable Dahmer of Kansas City Info
About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Whether it's the knowledgeable assistance from our Chevy Dealers in Kansas City or Independence dealerships, or the efficient handiwork from our ASE certified technicians, the entire Cable-Dahmer staff has collectively worked to provide a lasting experience for the customer. As a dealership covering nearly every angle, we sell new and used cars, trucks, SUVs, and so forth. From a financing standpoint, our adept finance department has aided automotive sales for customers through financing, insurance or warranty packages.

About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

nissan 370z man
7/17/2015

"excellent finance employee, Kari Ruddle"

The Finance Dept. employee, Kari Ruddle was a great experience for us, she got us the payments, we wanted to be at with a great interest rate. Very professional!!

July 20, 2015

It is wonderful to hear that Kari was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with her. Thank you and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

newcarbuyer78
7/17/2015

"Hands down awesome service"

I found the car I wanted online and contacted one of the Cable Dahmer people to discuss my options. Not only was I able to get the car I wanted but I was able to get a great rate. The finance person was very informative as well as pointed out key points on the application. I would highly suggest going to Cable Dahmer of Kansas City for any of your car buying needs.

July 20, 2015

Thank you very much for your review and recommendation. We strive to provide awesome service to all our customers and are glad to hear that you find the car you were looking for. If you ever have any automotive needs in the future, don't hesitate to contact us any time. Thank you for choosing Cable Dahmer of Kansas City for your automotive needs. Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

mcelroyben13
7/11/2015

"Great Service!"

Rachel and Steve worked great as a team and did what they had to do to get me into the car I wanted. They worked with me, going above and beyond my expectations, and did not nickel and dime me to death to work on getting me a great deal. One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. Will definitely be sending friends and family their way when looking for a new or used car in the future.

July 13, 2015

Thanks for writing this great review and congratulations on your new car! I am happy to hear that your car-buying experience with us was one of your absolute best. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Rachel and Steve as well. We appreciate your recommendation and if you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Diane1957
7/11/2015

"Great service and took no time!"

Brought my Impala in for an ignition recall, in/out within an hour! Did maintenance check too! Thank you! I appreciate your time! Recommending to my son!

Brandon Sims

July 13, 2015

Diane, thank you so much for taking the time to write such great feedback! It's our pleasure to provide efficient and professional service to all of our customers, and I am extremely happy to hear that your experience with us was so positive. We appreciate your recommendation and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or needs. Also, be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook for dealer news and specials.  Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

truck
7/09/2015

"NEW TRUCK"

THE STAFF IS GREAT ! THE TRUCK IS PERFECT ! MISSY , CHRISTINA , JEFF , ARRON ,AND THE GANG ALL CARE . MISSY STAYED IN TOUCH , AARON AND JEFF LOCATED THE PERFECT TRUCK AND CHRISTINA EVEN FOLLOWED ME HOME TO PICK UP MY TRADE !!

July 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Our entire team strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer, and they will be thrilled to hear that they've been successful at this. Enjoy your new truck! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer news and specials. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Meganvolo
7/05/2015

"Amazing Service "

Amazing. Amazing. In a pinch for an oil change we stopped at a different dealership. 5 hours later, They told us the tie rod ends were going out of our truck and that it really wasn't safe to drive. The repair was over $800. I was just not feeling their diagnosis as I am very knowledgeable about vehicles. I declined their service and called Nick and Cable -Dahmer. Not only did he assure us that they would get us there if there was a problem, but he had a rental waiting so that we could try to salvage our day. He also told us their price was much less than the $800 quoted IF we had to do anything. The next morning Nick called and assures me nothing is wrong with my truck. He made arrangements to exchange vehicles and get us taken care of. We will only use them in the future. It is further from us but well worth the drive.

July 06, 2015

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback, Megan! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of our dealership, and I'm glad to hear Nick took such great care of you and your vehicle. We're glad we have earned your future business, and look forward to seeing you again! Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Brandy Van Buren
6/29/2015

"Awesome Customer Service!"

Chris, Aaron and Derek are amazing! We met Aaron first and he was very personable and pleasant. He took the time to show us several things about the car that we did not know, and that a different sales rep from another dealership did not mention. Aaron and Chris worked together to find just what our family wanted, and brought the perfect car our way. Chris then helped us work through the numbers to find a plan that fit our families budget and made the dream car affordable. He was also patient as I had to update insurance and get cards emailed, etc. All this, while he was missing a family gathering! Being a family person, i know the importance and appreciated that he saw us through until we left the lot. He even helped get our stuff out of the old car! Derek was great when it came time to sign the papers, i felt knowledgeable and protected by the time I left - he made sure i knew everything I needed to know and what I needed to do! I look forward to a wonderful relationship with these guys and Cable Dahmer for years to come!

June 30, 2015

Brandy, thank you for sharing your experience with our sales team! It's wonderful to hear that they provided such an enjoyable car-buying experience. It's fantastic that we have earned your repeat business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Congratulations on your new car!  Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

jeron100
6/28/2015

"great experience and would do it against "

I would recommend this dealer ship to all my friends and family and I would come back for my next car. Thank you Cable Dahmer. Good luck

June 29, 2015

Thank you Jeron on behalf of our sales team! We're glad we could take care of you and give you a great car-buying experience. We appreciate your recommendation and let us know if there's anything further you need! Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

jefferycrowther
6/18/2015

"amazing service, great and friendly staff"

Buddy bought a car saw he was not pressured to buy, I feel that is one best things about this dealership. I like the outstanding deal I received with trading in my truck. I will always be in debt to this deal ship for how many times they have helped me out.

June 18, 2015

Jeffery, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Our team is focused on making the car buying experience both pressure-free and enjoyable, and I'm very pleased that your visit reflected our efforts. We appreciate your business and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with dealer news and promotions. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

wilson01
6/05/2015

"very shocked they would lie"

Cable dahmer was going to charge me for something I didn't need to be fixed on car. Bad business. Said I needed a oil gasget and new seal. Nope didn't need, needed a new oil plugg. Donna the manager said it would leak in a month and it has not leak.

Reviews of Christina  Dennis