Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

555 West 103 Street,
Kansas City, Missouri 64114
Cable Dahmer of Kansas City Info
About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Whether it's the knowledgeable assistance from our Chevy Dealers in Kansas City or Independence dealerships, or the efficient handiwork from our ASE certified technicians, the entire Cable-Dahmer staff has collectively worked to provide a lasting experience for the customer. As a dealership covering nearly every angle, we sell new and used cars, trucks, SUVs, and so forth. From a financing standpoint, our adept finance department has aided automotive sales for customers through financing, insurance or warranty packages.

About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Kcblueeyez196777
1/05/2016

"Very Satisfied"

My name is Patrick, I have recently purchased a new malibu from this dealership. I did most all my dealing with Amanda Ledezma. This woman is amazing at what she does and how she treats you. She does EVERYTHING in her power to get you what you want and to make you happy. Since then I worked out 2 more purchases for both my children. She has been the best person I have every delt with in the car industry. I would recommend giving AMANDA a call reaching out to her if you ever want to purchase a new Chevy vehicle. Thank you Amanda. Patrick

mmartin
1/03/2016

"More than customer service"

I gave the best rating I could. My car buying situation was not by choice. Chris Knox went above and beyond. He not only made buying my jeep a hiccup-free experience, I felt like I left being friends. He was extremely personable and caring. I've never dealt with a salesman with heart. I would absolutely refer anyone to them.

Hart2hart1996
12/31/2015

"Peace of mind!"

After having a bad experience somewhere else, it was very refreshing to come in to Cable Dahmer and have an excellent sales person that listened to our concerns and needs.

rtaylor2
12/02/2015

"Did not fix car the first or second time. "

After the dealer called and notified us that the car was repaired we went to pick up the car. After receipt of the car, it was obvious they did not do a test drive or fix the car properly. The car operated worse after we received from Cable-Dalmer. We took the back to the dealer to get fixed again. Keep in mind my wife and I are renting and switching cars through all this convenience. Upon review of the car by the dealer it was discovered that the mechanics they employ forgot to tighten all the nuts and bolts down, resulting in excessive shaking of the car while driving. Upon tightening the bolts down, the dealer discovers one of the struts was cracked, which was not discovered during the first inspection. The interesting part is that the car drove better prior to Cable-Dalmer touching the car. Instead of the dealer admitting they may have made a mistake and offer to compensate us for some of the problems, they hid behind wear and tear and that these things just happen. And oh, we can only fix what Geico allows us to. They never once bother to check the drivability of the car prior to returning the car to us. I had to take the car to Randy’s auto service to get it corrected properly. Cable-Dalmers work and customer service was horribly lacking in all aspects. The car was abvisouly not test driven, and if it was they did not take the time to call us about additional issues. Secondly we had to pay another mechanic to fix the damaged struts that Cable-Dalmer did not discover during the first inspection but during the second inspection in which they admitted to not properly servicing the car during the first repair.

Nora1202
11/14/2015

"Finally got a new car!"

I have just purchased a wonderful new car that was in excellent condition for its age and I could tell I was getting a great deal. This was my first experience with a car sales man and Brian Roberts has went against the stereotype. I did not feel pressured but felt like the most important of his clients by his care in the way he handled the paperwork and tour of the car. Thank you Brian!!

Brian Roberts

November 17, 2015

Congratulations on your new car! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Brian was able to provide you with the pressure-free and efficient service that Cable Dahmer of Kansas City is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

MalibuGal
11/10/2015

"Great service team at Cable Dahmer"

Greeted with a smile as usual. Nick was awesome. I really like the nice, clean waiting area, too. I had a problem with low tire pressure. Nick warned me that I may have to have new tire if the existing couldn't be fixed. I appreciate him telling me this because when he told me I had to buy a new tire, I didn't feel like it was a surprise. They worked quickly to get the tire on and get me on my way. I never dread going to Cable Dahmer if my car needs service, because I know the job will be done right and I won't be gouged on price. They are very upfront about the work and the cost.

November 17, 2015

Thank you for the awesome feedback! We're very happy to hear that Nick was there to provide you with great service. We thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook to catch the latest service specials! Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

linda wall
11/09/2015

"very positive experience"

I had such a great experience, Jamie Burke was my salesman and I really appreciated the way he listened to me, and I received feedback that helped me choose the right car. Jamie took a lot of time helping me to learn the technical part of my car. Kari Ruddle is great too, she makes buying a car easy to understand. The whole thing went very smooth and I am crazy about my new car. Everyone there is so focused on taking care of you. I want to thank everyone, I am a very happy customer. Linda Wall

November 10, 2015

Linda, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Jamie is great with people and focuses on what the customers’ needs are. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

knif

"Considerate and Helpful"

Before appointment, we had several phone calls with Brian concerning the purchasing a car. Brian was considerate and accommodating. He was willing the take the time for our decision, and we did not feel hurried or pressured. We appreciated his sales approach.

November 10, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Brian is a great addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with him. His ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and friendly personality make him an irreplaceable member of our staff. We will be sure to pass along this great feedback. Until we have the opportunity to work with you again, be sure to check out our Facebook and page! Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

tschauff1956

"Friendly staff"

All of the staff are very kind and helpful. Aaron, who assisted me, always has a wonderful smile and pleasant personality. Even though I was there because of a problem, they made the experience great.

November 10, 2015

It is wonderful to hear that Aaron and the rest of our staff at Cable Dahmer of Kansas City were able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

ksuorbit

"Great Service"

Check-in was fast and courteous. Loaner was ready. Tasks were completed earlier than anticipated and I was able to pick my truck up and beat rush hour traffic home. Great job guys.

November 10, 2015

Thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner car we provided and the thorough service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143

Reviews of Christina  Dennis