Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Chris  Knox, New Car Sales Consultant, Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Chris Knox

New Car Sales Consultant

June 20, 2017

"Only place I will buy a car"

- BOW2004

Working with Brandon Gaplu to not only purchase myself a car, but later on my sister and mother a car. He's very professional, makes you feel at home and actually cares and listens. Anytime I have had questions or concerns about anything Brandon was always there to help me out or called back in a prompt time to answer my questions. I will continue to recommend friends and family to go to Brandon and Cable Dahmer of Kansas City. Thank You Bryant Wilkins

Brandon Gapelu

June 20, 2017

"Thankful "

- Haleylynn27

Adam was extremely helpful in making my experience a great one. He did everything he could to make me and my family happy during our car buying experience. I will be recommending him to all my friends and family. Cable Dahmer of Kansas city is the only dealership I would recommend!

Adam Perez

May 19, 2017

"Worst GM dealership in the world"

- Geo-man123

This is hands down the worse GM dealership in the existence of the world. I bought a 2014 Chevy Sonic new from here over three years ago and I now know I will never come here again. I've been taking all five of my GM vehicles to McCarthy Chevrolet in Lee's Summit for a while now after this place had left a bad taste in my mouth with their parts department. Anywho, I called them last week telling them to no longer send me spam mail trying to sell me a new vehicle for I wasn't interested. I had also informed them that I had a new GM prefer dealership. They asked why and I told them that I didn't feel they wanted to service my 1992 Geo Metro and I take all my vehicles to the same GM certificated service center so I wasn't going to run all over the place. The guy I talked to sounded convinced that if McCarthy would work on my car that they would to. So this week I brought my car there with a question about it only to be told they wouldn't touch it. Then when I called GM they contacted Donna Burns who told them that they would not service my 1992 Geo Metro because of the age and for some bright reason never kept a Tech 1 scan tool to be able to work on anything that old. I will NEVER step foot at this place as long as I live again. A bunch of liars and crooks and I definitely wouldn't call their work "certified" to work any GM vehicle. Please stay away from this place and visit McCarthy or any other GM dealership for your needs.

Donna Burns