Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Used Car Sales Consultant

February 16, 2017

"Great service "

- Marcus Presler

Beat fastest service and they always remember your name my truck comes out always well taken care of they are the only dealership that I enjoy going to.keep up the great work

February 10, 2017

"Lease buy back"

- EJohnson2017

It was the end of me and my husband's lease and we made a decision to keep our cars. Everything went seamless and we weren't pressured to purchase anything that wasn't needed for us. The staff is very friendly and they make you feel like you are part of the family.

February 09, 2017

"Mechanics lie to women "

- mjoy

If you are a woman, DON'T GO HERE. Not only did their initial mechanic lie to me about the amount of miles recommended for a brake fluid flush (he told me 15,000 miles less than recommended), when I brought that error to another mechanic's attention (and their service reps), I was told that they did me a favor by breaking up my maintenance. It was horrifically condescending, and they refused to acknowledge that their service representative had lied or, at the very least, was incorrect in recommend me a service that I then purchased. Disgusting.

New 2017 Chevrolet Camaro, $31955