Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

555 W 103rd St,
Kansas City, Missouri 64114
Cable Dahmer of Kansas City Info
About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Whether it's the knowledgeable assistance from our Chevy Dealers in Kansas City or Independence dealerships, or the efficient handiwork from our ASE certified technicians, the entire Cable Dahmer staff has collectively worked to provide a lasting experience for the customer. As a dealership covering nearly every angle, we sell new and used cars, trucks, SUVs, and so forth. From a financing standpoint, our adept finance department has aided automotive sales for customers through financing, insurance or warranty packages.

About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

KGreen
5/02/2016

"Always great experience purchasing a car!!"

Cristina is always great when we purchase cars. She makes sure that we get what we want and keeps us informed so we understand the entire process.

ladylane

"Loving My New Car"

Just bought my new car from Cable dahmer and I am loving it! Had a great experience with my sales woman Jasmine. She was a total sweetheart!! I would highly recommend Cable dahmer to anyone looking for a new car and a good experience!

steeled

"Certified pre-owned purchase"

Graeme was super helpful and friendly. He answered any questions I had. He was good about following up to see how I was managing with the new vehicle. I would recommend him if I knew someone was looking to buy a Chevy.

Missparks

"More than pleased "

Grate staff,great service, I love my my Chevy Malibu !!!! Thanks Chris Knox for all your help! I very much recommend this dealership. I'm very satisfied with my service .

govannig
4/26/2016

"Excellent Service"

For someone to actually listen to the issues that you are having with your vehicle to getting the loaner car themselves so you can be on your way, Phil Spurrier is who I keep coming back to at Cable Dahmer. We have brought all of our vehicles to him because we know that it gets done right and as fast as possible. We will keep coming back to this dealership all thanks to him.

Will10
4/26/2016

"Friendly staff "

I recently purchased a vehicle from cable farmer. Christina was so pleasant and was able to get me the car that was best for me I'll return because of their professional staff members

Shaneka36
4/23/2016

"Amazon"

I went there looking for one thing and came out with so much more! The entire staff was great and my sales lady was exceptional

Hhanover
4/20/2016

"Excellent experience"

I cold called on this dealer. I haven't owned a Chevrolet in years, knew nothing about the product and I went in expecting nothing much. The salesman I got, Graeme Hazelwood, was very knowledgeable, knew the cars completely, listened to me and ended up selling me the perfect car. The car is a Sonic hatchback with LT trim and, get this, it is a shade of green that is positively electric. I am somewhat advanced in age, but I will never lose this sucker in a parking lot. All my friends are crazy about the unique car and my wife calls it Kermit. Right? Something like this car was the farthest thing from my mind when I went in the dealership, but it is absolutely just right, thanks to Graeme. Everyone else was good too - especially the electronics lady who ran me through all the technological stuff (WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G hotspot, Sirius, On Star, remote operation stuff). Visiting this place makes me wish I bought a car more often than once every fifteen years. Okay. Maybe not. I'm pretty cheap. Anyway, I got a reasonable deal at Cable Dahmer, but the big deal for me was the service and insightful attention to my attitudes which made the car a perfect fit.

Suzette10
4/18/2016

"Excellent service "

The cable Dahmer team is awesome! There is no better place to get a new or used car! Everyone was very helpful and friendly! #TwoThumbsUp

BMoore
4/18/2016

"Knocked My Socks Off"

Christina Dennis was GREAT!!! Told her what I was looking for, the price range, monthly payment and she produced big time. I appreciate her professionalism and every effort she made to accommodate my vehicle needs. Cable Dahmer hands down...

Reviews of Christina  Dennis