Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

555 West 103 Street,
Kansas City, Missouri 64114
Cable Dahmer of Kansas City Info
About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Whether it's the knowledgeable assistance from our Chevy Dealers in Kansas City or Independence dealerships, or the efficient handiwork from our ASE certified technicians, the entire Cable-Dahmer staff has collectively worked to provide a lasting experience for the customer. As a dealership covering nearly every angle, we sell new and used cars, trucks, SUVs, and so forth. From a financing standpoint, our adept finance department has aided automotive sales for customers through financing, insurance or warranty packages.

About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

FarmerJune
8/31/2015

"Great people - great product!"

As usual - friendly, knowledgeable people that take pride in their work. Just wish you were closer to my home. Don't mind getting service, when it is as quick and painless as this instance.

C.WILLIMAS
8/18/2015

"Best time I have had buying a car "

Had the most friendly people !!! Everyone who was involed helping me I knew was working their hardest to get me the best on exactly what I wanted , I will never buy a car from anyone but her !!! Bob made sure the numbers where also what fit my budget, definitely without him I would not have my awesome new car . The best for last Kristie made me feel right at home bringing me in on the functions they where having and great advise. I have nothing bad to say about this place !!!!!

August 21, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind word. We couldn't be happier to hear about your positive experience with team, Bob and Kristie in particular. Congratulations on your new purchase! We hope to see you again soon! Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

KSJ
8/18/2015

"Good Place With Great People"

Went in for a oil change and ended up going home in a brand new car... So I would like to thank Ms. Elizabeth, Christina Dennis and Kari for providing excellent customer service and changing my mind overall.

August 21, 2015

Thank you so much for your great review and congratulations on your new car! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and I am glad that this was the case for you! I’ll be sure to pass your thanks on to Elizabeth, Christina and Kari. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us or stop in any time. Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Army1967
8/17/2015

"Great Customer Service"

We were treated in a friendly and professional manner by April. She kept us informed of what was needed, the cost and how long it would take. We were pleased with April's help and the work Cable-Dahmer performed.

August 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share with us. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing friendly and professional service to our guests. April takes pride in her customer service and always makes sure our customers know everything that is going on! I am glad you were pleased. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

AndreaKC
8/10/2015

"The most awesome Monday ever!"

It was my first stop on what I thought would be the beginning on my journey to find a car. Luckily it turned out to be the only stop needed. Istopped in on a very hot Monday afternoon and as I was looking on the lot I was approached by Nick. He explained that he was not a salesperson,but brought me into the air-conditioned showroom and offered me a cold bottle of water. With-in minutes MD was working on getting me a vehicle . He was very knowlagable about the products offered and recommended the Cruze. Several hours later I drove home in my Cherry red 2015 Cruze. I have e never had such a stress-free experience buying a car!

August 10, 2015

Thank you very much for this awesome review. Our team takes pride in their friendly and efficient customer service. Nick and MD will be ecstatic to hear that you left Cable Dahmer of Kansas City satisfied. Enjoy your new Cruze, and we encourage you to stop by or give us a call with any questions that may arise. Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

nissan 370z man
7/17/2015

"excellent finance employee, Kari Ruddle"

The Finance Dept. employee, Kari Ruddle was a great experience for us, she got us the payments, we wanted to be at with a great interest rate. Very professional!!

July 20, 2015

It is wonderful to hear that Kari was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with her. Thank you and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

newcarbuyer78
7/17/2015

"Hands down awesome service"

I found the car I wanted online and contacted one of the Cable Dahmer people to discuss my options. Not only was I able to get the car I wanted but I was able to get a great rate. The finance person was very informative as well as pointed out key points on the application. I would highly suggest going to Cable Dahmer of Kansas City for any of your car buying needs.

July 20, 2015

Thank you very much for your review and recommendation. We strive to provide awesome service to all our customers and are glad to hear that you find the car you were looking for. If you ever have any automotive needs in the future, don't hesitate to contact us any time. Thank you for choosing Cable Dahmer of Kansas City for your automotive needs. Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

mcelroyben13
7/11/2015

"Great Service!"

Rachel and Steve worked great as a team and did what they had to do to get me into the car I wanted. They worked with me, going above and beyond my expectations, and did not nickel and dime me to death to work on getting me a great deal. One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. Will definitely be sending friends and family their way when looking for a new or used car in the future.

July 13, 2015

Thanks for writing this great review and congratulations on your new car! I am happy to hear that your car-buying experience with us was one of your absolute best. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Rachel and Steve as well. We appreciate your recommendation and if you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Diane1957
7/11/2015

"Great service and took no time!"

Brought my Impala in for an ignition recall, in/out within an hour! Did maintenance check too! Thank you! I appreciate your time! Recommending to my son!

Brandon Sims

July 13, 2015

Diane, thank you so much for taking the time to write such great feedback! It's our pleasure to provide efficient and professional service to all of our customers, and I am extremely happy to hear that your experience with us was so positive. We appreciate your recommendation and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or needs. Also, be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook for dealer news and specials.  Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

truck
7/09/2015

"NEW TRUCK"

THE STAFF IS GREAT ! THE TRUCK IS PERFECT ! MISSY , CHRISTINA , JEFF , ARRON ,AND THE GANG ALL CARE . MISSY STAYED IN TOUCH , AARON AND JEFF LOCATED THE PERFECT TRUCK AND CHRISTINA EVEN FOLLOWED ME HOME TO PICK UP MY TRADE !!

July 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Our entire team strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer, and they will be thrilled to hear that they've been successful at this. Enjoy your new truck! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer news and specials. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Reviews of Christina  Dennis