Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

555 West 103 Street,
Kansas City , Missouri 64114
Cable Dahmer of Kansas City Info
About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Whether it's the knowledgeable assistance from our Chevy Dealers in Kansas City or Independence dealerships, or the efficient handiwork from our ASE certified technicians, the entire Cable-Dahmer staff has collectively worked to provide a lasting experience for the customer. As a dealership covering nearly every angle, we sell new and used cars, trucks, SUVs, and so forth. From a financing standpoint, our adept finance department has aided automotive sales for customers through financing, insurance or warranty packages.

About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Silver Foxx
5/28/2015

" Mrs./Miss./ Ms. Christina Dennis Awesome"

Mrs./Miss./Ms. Christina Dennis was very professional, knowledgeable. I expressed to her my interest re: the type of vehicle I was in search of. She did her research and meet my request and the sale was well on its way. Currently visited Christina and discussed my new quest.

May 29, 2015

Thanks for this great review! We make sure that all of our employees are knowledgeable and professional, and I am happy to hear that the time spent with Christina was a pleasing experience. Congratulations on your new Quest! Please keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

rp623
5/20/2015

"Best dealer in town! Great service!"

They impressed me when I was last there and went even further to impress me this time. Greeted immediately. Signed my car in and got me in a loaner in less than 15 minutes. Outstanding! Picking my car up was just as quick and easy.

Bad with names.

May 21, 2015

Thank you for this nice review! We love hearing such fantastic stories from our guests, and we're pleased that you have always had such great experiences with us. Feel free to give us a call or stop by again anytime. We're honored to have you as part of the Cable Dahmer of Kansas City family. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Lbowman
5/18/2015

"Great service"

Needed tires and was looking at just getting 2 this visit, but Trevor found a better deal where I could get the 4 that I really needed. Trevor always tries to get me the best deal no matter what service I need. I truly appreciate that. This service department is the best. And the mechanics do a great job; always feel confident that good work was done when I leave.

May 19, 2015

Thank you for writing this great review! I'm happy to hear that Trevor has consistently provided you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We're thankful for your repeat business! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, be sure to stay connected with us on Twitter and Facebook for dealer updates and specials. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

impala15
5/15/2015

"Just Awesome!"

Just a few words about cable dahmer is just simply the best place to go when purchasing a car. I recommend Christina dennis to anyone anyday!!.

May 18, 2015

Thank you very much for your five-star review and your kind words! We're glad we could take care of you and give you a great car-buying experience. We appreciate your business and let us know if there's anything further you need! Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

brdenkler
5/14/2015

"a GM that knows how to run a business"

Was going to be traveling a good distance to see a vehicle at this lot that I was very interested in. At first I got decent service, but when word got out of my dissatisfaction Dan did everything he could to right the situation. It was a difficult situation, and he did everything he could to make it right. I would recommend him to anyone who asked.

Dan Boyer

May 18, 2015

Thanks for the great review! Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we're happy to hear that your car-buying experience with Dan was so positive! I hope that you are enjoying your new car! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you again! Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Latise23
5/08/2015

"Disrespectful"

I took my 2010 Chevy Impala there for a repair picked it up about 5:45pm went to Mcdonalds & it wouldn't come out of park called they closed at 6pm me & my daughter had to walk home called them the next day Nicholas stated it wasn't there fault, I would need to tow it myself & I should've called last night & being upset will get me no where!! I called the tow co they went up under the driver side the same place where the repairs were done & tried to move with no luck & honest Nicholas said that wasn't the same place the repairs were done!! Wow what a stand up place!!!!! Never will I go back!!!

jatj
4/24/2015

"Great Experience!"

Kynan showed us the car we were interested in, confirmed the information we'd heard about it, told us other things about the car as well as services the dealership provides that we didn't know and we left with the car that day. It was a great family atmosphere at the dealership. It was terrific to work with Kynan as well as Derek and everyone else to whom we were introduced. I'm looking forward to returning for maintenance and such. Thanks!!

April 28, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this review. We are very happy to hear that Kynan could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. Family is just what you are and we are very happy that you feel that way. That is what we value and we make every effort to make our customers feel that way. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Cable Dahmer of Kansas City any time! Take care. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

JSopha
4/15/2015

"I felt like I was part of the family"

Handshakes, hugs, free water, and a great deal. Buying a car is a REALLY BIG deal. After retirement investments and a home purchase I cannot think of another purchase that is as large - nor one that makes most people fraught with angst. Yet, the sales team at Cable-Dahmer have an ease about them and positive demeanor that immediately sets you at ease yourself. Moreover, they follow that initial impression with acts of integrity and trust. I asked for an honest deal and honest answers to sales and leasing option - and I got them both. This is the second time I've purchased a vehicle there and I drove well out of my way to make my purchase there. Each time I got a very fair deal, but more importantly, I left with my nerves intact and a smile on my face. Frankly, that is all that counts. Like I said, buying a car is a big deal, but the folks at Cable-Dahmer make it an easier, less stressful event - and give you an honest and fair deal to boot. I'm very happy with both my purchases there.

April 16, 2015

Congratulations on your new car and thank you for putting your trust in Cable Dahmer of Kansas City! Our teams from both the sales and service departments had a pleasure assisting you and are grateful for the 5-star review. We are committed to providing excellent customer service in all areas of our dealership and we are delighted to know you drove away a happy customer. Please keep us in mind for future needs. Take care! Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

jwestcott
3/24/2015

"Strut repair - 2007 Chev Corvette"

In order to sell my GREAT CONDITION 2007 Chevrolet Corvette convertible, interested buyer wanted to use Cable Dahmer for a mechanical inspection. The buyer was told by an unnamed service employee (no registered technician listed on the service ticket) that the struts were leaking, and could go out at any minute. This car has 36,000 miles on it. Brake measurement was significantly off, and the Goodyear run/flats ($1,700 set) with 8,000 miles on them were too noisy. But they were all too glad to replace the struts for $2,500. Hendrick Chevrolet, who has done ALL my Corvette service, and who is a Top 10 Corvette dealer in the country, looked at my car today. A certified technician was listed on the service ticket, and they were more than happy to explain how struts work in this type of car. It is normal to have slight spray from struts - if they were going out, there'd be a puddle of a quart of fluid on the garage floor. There was no sign of leaking. They did not recommend replacement, nor did they find a huge issue with tires. Slight cupping, but normal wear. You cannot rotate tires (different sizes front/back). Also the brake measurement was significantly lower from Cable Dahmer than what was measured by Hendrick. I'm angry that some $12/hour employee scared my potential buyer with false information and exaggeration on a vehicle they likely aren't certified to work on, much less have experience with. AND they would be happy to charge me $2,500 to make an unnecessary strut replacement on a car with 36,000 miles. I'm also angry that my potential buyer paid $89 for this crappy information which isn't true. Based on this experience, I will never bring ANY vehicle to this shop, and I will spread the word to all my friends about my experience. When my husband confronted them with Hendrick's inspection ticket, all they could say was that was their "interpretation". They apologized, but they cost me the sale of my vehicle. Buyer got scared that there was some major mechanical problems stated by the Cable Dahmer service guy, and backed out of the sale.

No certified technician listed on the service ticket. Maybe the porter inspected the car.

AshleyandJosh
3/22/2015

"Amazing Help and Support"

Darnell Johnson and Chris Rayl are two of the amazing individuals that took the time to better understand our situation and worked for several days to get us not only one vehicle but two. I would highly recommend going in and seeing them they will get you your best bang for your buck. The finance department also took the time to help us understand exactly what we were paying for and getting at the end of the day. Thanks again Darnell, Chris and Derek!!!

March 25, 2015

Ashley and Josh, thank you for writing such an awesome review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Darnell, Chris and Derek were so positive. They are truly great assets to our team. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143

Reviews of Derek Ohlert