Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

555 W 103rd St,
Kansas City, Missouri 64114
Cable Dahmer of Kansas City Info
About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Whether it's the knowledgeable assistance from our Chevy Dealers in Kansas City or Independence dealerships, or the efficient handiwork from our ASE certified technicians, the entire Cable Dahmer staff has collectively worked to provide a lasting experience for the customer. As a dealership covering nearly every angle, we sell new and used cars, trucks, SUVs, and so forth. From a financing standpoint, our adept finance department has aided automotive sales for customers through financing, insurance or warranty packages.

About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Ajbelieves
5/17/2016

"Kynan is the bomb!!!"

First off, let me say that Mr. Kynan Ramsey is the model sales professional. From the initial phone call to me driving off the lot, he genuinely exceeded my expectations of traditional car salesmen. Not only was he instrumental in keeping me within budget, he also was very knowledgeable about his product. Aspects of new technologies that I wasn't even aware of, was simplified and made practical through his thorough presentation. I am blown away!!! Since my purchase, he has called to make sure that I am completely satisfied and even sent a handwritten postcard thanking me for my business! I have told all of my friends and family who are in the market or even considering to purchase about "The" Kynan Ramsey...he's the man! All of the staff were very friendly and the facility is very family friendly as well. Because of my experience @ Cable Dahmer Chevrolet of Kansas City, I will forever be loyal!

Cable Dahmer of Kansas City responded to this review

May 17, 2016

Thank you for the amazing review of Kynan and our Cable Dahmer team. The experience that you have here is important to us and with the whole team working to serve you, it's exciting that you're enjoying the service you've received so far. Thank you for being part of the Cable Dahmer family!

Z Hubbard
5/15/2016

"Very Good Sales and Finances team"

Although the vehicle we came in for was already sold, they worked as a team to find us another SUV that met our needs and budget. (The fact that the vehicle was sold, may have been, because we looked it up online the previous day, and it must have sold later that night. We called the afternoon before it was still on the lot. The lesson learned was move on it when you see it, don't wait when the deal is that good.) There was no pushy tactics and I will forever appreciate their effort and loyalty to making the customer happy.

Rita S
5/04/2016

"Great experience "

I had visited many dealerships in the area but ultimately found the perfect car at the right price and couldn't have asked for a better sales person. Graeme made me feel comfortable and has checked in with me many times since my purchase to make sure I'm happy. He makes himself available to respond to all my silly questions. I would highly recommend this dealership and most certainly this salesman!!

MrDragracer
5/03/2016

"My new car experience"

I bought a tahoe from them a few weeks ago and when I wasn't happy with some of its issues they helped me get into a new Impala. Now I don't have any issues to worry about for a long long time.

Mary Wallace
5/03/2016

"Loving My New Equinox!!"

Christina Dennis is AWESOME!! Everyone I dealt with was friendly and customer service orientated. I'll be back when it's time to buy again.

KGreen
5/02/2016

"Always great experience purchasing a car!!"

Cristina is always great when we purchase cars. She makes sure that we get what we want and keeps us informed so we understand the entire process.

ladylane

"Loving My New Car"

Just bought my new car from Cable dahmer and I am loving it! Had a great experience with my sales woman Jasmine. She was a total sweetheart!! I would highly recommend Cable dahmer to anyone looking for a new car and a good experience!

steeled

"Certified pre-owned purchase"

Graeme was super helpful and friendly. He answered any questions I had. He was good about following up to see how I was managing with the new vehicle. I would recommend him if I knew someone was looking to buy a Chevy.

Missparks

"More than pleased "

Grate staff,great service, I love my my Chevy Malibu !!!! Thanks Chris Knox for all your help! I very much recommend this dealership. I'm very satisfied with my service .

govannig
4/26/2016

"Excellent Service"

For someone to actually listen to the issues that you are having with your vehicle to getting the loaner car themselves so you can be on your way, Phil Spurrier is who I keep coming back to at Cable Dahmer. We have brought all of our vehicles to him because we know that it gets done right and as fast as possible. We will keep coming back to this dealership all thanks to him.

Cable Dahmer of Kansas City responded to this review

May 17, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! Your business means so much to us, but even more, your satisfaction with the experience is even more important. Please let us know if you need anything at all.

Reviews of Christina  Dennis