Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM Closed

Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Cable Dahmer of Kansas City Info
About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Whether it's the knowledgeable assistance from our Chevy Dealers in Kansas City or Independence dealerships, or the efficient handiwork from our ASE certified technicians, the entire Cable-Dahmer staff has collectively worked to provide a lasting experience for the customer. As a dealership covering nearly every angle, we sell new and used cars, trucks, SUVs, and so forth. From a financing standpoint, our adept finance department has aided automotive sales for customers through financing, insurance or warranty packages.

About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Otis2609
1/30/2015

"Expectional "

The crew at Cable make the experience of purchasing a vehicle a true joy. We have had the pleasure to work with Tom Bear when purchasing three vehicles from Cable. If you truly want a long term relationship in a dealership, Cable is the place to visit. Hands down the best! Thanks again from the Z family and we will see you again for the next purchase.

Woody
1/24/2015

"Excellent experience!"

Everyone was extremely friendly and courteous. I felt very comfortable and unpressured. Dynan was extremely helpful and showed a keen willingness to work with me to accommodate my vehicle requests.

January 26, 2015

We sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about Cable Dahmer of Kansas City. We’re thrilled to learn that Dynan accommodated your needs and that our team provided you with a friendly, courteous, comfortable and pressure free service experience during your visit. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Antionee Gladney
1/19/2015

"This is how a car buying experience should be"

Few months back I had spoken with Chris Knox and he was able to get my fiancée in the car of her dreams that they had in the used car lot. It took some time to get the numbers together to work out but he worked diligently to make it happen. Well last month I decided it was my time, I had looked at the Malibu several times and looked for the best pricing. I literally checked all inventory at every Chevy dealership within 20 miles and went out to some. I was greeted like I was a no one at all the other dealerships, but I knew once I walked back in to Cable Dahmer, Chris had my back and would make it happen. We went back and forth on what I wanted and what I could afford. He put me into a car for a day to see how I liked it and I never gave it back. I know that is a tactic to get someone to buy but I had already made my mind up anyway that this was who was getting me a car. He got me top dollar on my trade in (which was an 06 Trailblazer that needed to go fast) and after figuring some numbers got me in my 2014 Malibu LT at a payment I liked. The car is superb and I can't stop driving it. Working in sales myself its hard to find a trustworthy and reputable person to deal with. I know the ins and outs of the sales game and I respect it, but finding a salesperson who not only wants to make the sale but wants to make the right sale is one to be sought after. Whenever I decide on a new car again or my family members want something, we will be getting a hold of Chris and making it happen.

January 20, 2015

Antionee, thanks for taking the time to write this review and congratulations on your new Malibu LT! Chris’ sales excellence is always consistent and I’m glad that your experience with him supports that. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Also, visit our Facebook and Twitter pages for access to our exclusive content. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

gsl
1/18/2015

"Traded in for a Chevrelot Tahoe"

I have purchased many cars over the years from several dealers. This was by far the best experience purchasing a car. Everyone at the dealership made you feel like you were a friend and I never felt like they were trying to pressure me in any way. Chris Knox was not only excellent and knowledgeable about what he does for a living but he is a very good person as well! Chris has earned my current and certainly future business. If in the market for a new or used vehicle I would strongly urge you to call Cable-Dahmer and Chris Knox.

January 19, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Chris is a great asset and we are proud to have him on our team. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you the best purchasing experience ever! It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Memphis BBQ
1/15/2015

"Out of town Customer"

I had a very good experience at Cable Dahmer when I purchased my certified 2014 Impala LTZ. Darnell and Tom did a great job getting all the details worked out considering I was 8 hrs away. Everything was done when I arrived and I didnt have to wait around. Got in the new ride and drove off. I am still partial to Memphis BBQ. LOL

January 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time and driving from quite a distance. We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Darnell and Tom was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143

Janet Cook
1/14/2015

"Only dealership to buy from!!"

This was my second trip to buy a car from Brandon Gapelu, and I passed about 500 dealerships to be there. Only place to go!!

January 15, 2015

First I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to write this review. Brandon’s sales excellence is always consistent and I’m glad that your experience with him supports that. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we’ll continue to provide great service! Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

MSchram
1/14/2015

"2015 Tahoe Purchase"

I recently purchased a 2015 Tahoe from Ron Franklin and Chris Knox at Cable Dahmer. Their entire staff did everything they could to make the buying experience an excellent one. Would recommend Cable Dahmer to anyone looking for dealership that has obviously made the customer their first priority.

January 15, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Congratulations on your purchase! Ron and Chris are valued members of the Cable Dahmer of Kansas City team and we all strive to provide excellent shopping experience! We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Joe
1/13/2015

"Very happy customers"

Clint Albin was great, low key not high pressure. Clint was very patient & a pleasure to work with, he answered questions & handled the purchase of my mothers car (03' Old's Alero) purchase in a very professional way. We will certainly recommend Clint to our friends & family for any future car purchases. Thanks again Clint, Sincerely Joe Huser & Myrtle Eisele

January 14, 2015

Your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated! Congratulations on your purchase! Clint is a great addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with him. We look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future. Before your next visit, be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive monthly specials. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Wagnons
1/13/2015

"Thank you DARNELL!!"

Darnell and his team did a great job helping us understand that buying a new car isn't as dreadful as we thought. We went in to purchase an inexpensive used car and came out with a brand new car with good terms. They did a great job listening and helping our situation turn into a better one. We visited other dealerships in the area and Cable-Dahmer had the best customer service by far. This was a great experience.

January 14, 2015

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review. Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are pleased to hear Darnell and the rest of the team did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Chelseahuff
1/07/2015

"Wanted to buy another car just to work with dealer again!"

Working with Derek was awesome. He was fast, efficient, smart, generous and extremely helpful. I'm not one who usually reviews, but I had such an exceptional experience I couldn't go without sharing.

January 10, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional experience, and I am extremely happy to hear that Derek was able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Reviews of Kari  Ruddle