Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

555 West 103 Street,
Kansas City , Missouri 64114
Cable Dahmer of Kansas City Info
About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Whether it's the knowledgeable assistance from our Chevy Dealers in Kansas City or Independence dealerships, or the efficient handiwork from our ASE certified technicians, the entire Cable-Dahmer staff has collectively worked to provide a lasting experience for the customer. As a dealership covering nearly every angle, we sell new and used cars, trucks, SUVs, and so forth. From a financing standpoint, our adept finance department has aided automotive sales for customers through financing, insurance or warranty packages.

About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

JSopha
4/15/2015

"I felt like I was part of the family"

Handshakes, hugs, free water, and a great deal. Buying a car is a REALLY BIG deal. After retirement investments and a home purchase I cannot think of another purchase that is as large - nor one that makes most people fraught with angst. Yet, the sales team at Cable-Dahmer have an ease about them and positive demeanor that immediately sets you at ease yourself. Moreover, they follow that initial impression with acts of integrity and trust. I asked for an honest deal and honest answers to sales and leasing option - and I got them both. This is the second time I've purchased a vehicle there and I drove well out of my way to make my purchase there. Each time I got a very fair deal, but more importantly, I left with my nerves intact and a smile on my face. Frankly, that is all that counts. Like I said, buying a car is a big deal, but the folks at Cable-Dahmer make it an easier, less stressful event - and give you an honest and fair deal to boot. I'm very happy with both my purchases there.

April 16, 2015

Congratulations on your new car and thank you for putting your trust in Cable Dahmer of Kansas City! Our teams from both the sales and service departments had a pleasure assisting you and are grateful for the 5-star review. We are committed to providing excellent customer service in all areas of our dealership and we are delighted to know you drove away a happy customer. Please keep us in mind for future needs. Take care! Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

jwestcott
3/24/2015

"Strut repair - 2007 Chev Corvette"

In order to sell my GREAT CONDITION 2007 Chevrolet Corvette convertible, interested buyer wanted to use Cable Dahmer for a mechanical inspection. The buyer was told by an unnamed service employee (no registered technician listed on the service ticket) that the struts were leaking, and could go out at any minute. This car has 36,000 miles on it. Brake measurement was significantly off, and the Goodyear run/flats ($1,700 set) with 8,000 miles on them were too noisy. But they were all too glad to replace the struts for $2,500. Hendrick Chevrolet, who has done ALL my Corvette service, and who is a Top 10 Corvette dealer in the country, looked at my car today. A certified technician was listed on the service ticket, and they were more than happy to explain how struts work in this type of car. It is normal to have slight spray from struts - if they were going out, there'd be a puddle of a quart of fluid on the garage floor. There was no sign of leaking. They did not recommend replacement, nor did they find a huge issue with tires. Slight cupping, but normal wear. You cannot rotate tires (different sizes front/back). Also the brake measurement was significantly lower from Cable Dahmer than what was measured by Hendrick. I'm angry that some $12/hour employee scared my potential buyer with false information and exaggeration on a vehicle they likely aren't certified to work on, much less have experience with. AND they would be happy to charge me $2,500 to make an unnecessary strut replacement on a car with 36,000 miles. I'm also angry that my potential buyer paid $89 for this crappy information which isn't true. Based on this experience, I will never bring ANY vehicle to this shop, and I will spread the word to all my friends about my experience. When my husband confronted them with Hendrick's inspection ticket, all they could say was that was their "interpretation". They apologized, but they cost me the sale of my vehicle. Buyer got scared that there was some major mechanical problems stated by the Cable Dahmer service guy, and backed out of the sale.

No certified technician listed on the service ticket. Maybe the porter inspected the car.

AshleyandJosh
3/22/2015

"Amazing Help and Support"

Darnell Johnson and Chris Rayl are two of the amazing individuals that took the time to better understand our situation and worked for several days to get us not only one vehicle but two. I would highly recommend going in and seeing them they will get you your best bang for your buck. The finance department also took the time to help us understand exactly what we were paying for and getting at the end of the day. Thanks again Darnell, Chris and Derek!!!

March 25, 2015

Ashley and Josh, thank you for writing such an awesome review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Darnell, Chris and Derek were so positive. They are truly great assets to our team. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143

ammay06143@gmail.com
3/21/2015

"amazing "

The family of Cable Dahmer not only helped my family get a new car with low APR BUT also a truck for my husband. Best dealership that bends over backwards for their customers! Thank you so much for everything!

March 25, 2015

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations. We understand that buying a vehicle is an important decision and we are honored that you chose Cable Dahmer of Kansas City. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about your new purchase. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143

Gina
3/05/2015

"Very hard worker!"

I have been to Darnell twice first time I went he worked very hard to get me in vehicle and I got into a vehicle I loved. Well 4 months after having the car I had the worst time of my life family member passed away also someone smacked right into my car and totaled it. A lot was going on, took a break then came back a second time. He had to work even harder along with finance I think Alex both worked very very hard to get me in a vehicle with the kinks I had on my credit. Here I am with another vehicle I like and so very proud to have. Great team, great quality, great customer service! Thanks a mill! That will keep me coming back and referring people here. Again Thank you!

March 06, 2015

Gina, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are pleased to hear that Alex did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the Cable Dahmer of Kansas City commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

TraxGirl
2/24/2015

"Met my budget."

I wanted a Trax, but would have been fine leaving with a Sonic, knowing that was more realistic with my budget. They made it work with my budget, I did not have to compromise. And I love my new Trax.

March 01, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this review. We are very happy to hear that we could help get you set up with the perfect new vehicle for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Cable Dahmer of Kansas City any time! Take care. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Adam
2/19/2015

"Earned my Business for Years to Come!!"

These guys were awesome! I can't even begin to explain the amount of issues that I was having at other dealerships. To make it short I will leave it at that. Cable-Dahmer was able to verify my Business Financial History, get me financed on two vehicles and get me out the door in a very short period of time. Time is money and waisting over a week dealing with others resulted in my loss, but Darnell, Chris and their team helped lessen the impact of any such loss. I can honestly say that I feel as if I have gained business affiliates and more than that, friends. These guys understood my need and treated my wife and I with great kindness. They have earned my business for years to come. Thanks for everything!! Adam.

February 20, 2015

Adam, thank you for the feedback and congratulations on your purchase! Our team takes customer service very seriously and I'm thrilled to know that Darnell, Chris and the team were able to meet your needs. I look forward to working with you again and hope that you'll find us on Facebook and Twitter to locate outstanding specials from our service department. Best, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Mademam

"Strut repair"

I went in about 2 weeks ago and I was very disappointed with the pricing, the struts on my car were new, just needed to be taken off anf put back on, i guess it wasnt installed correctly, well they charged me $982.00 for ONE (1) single strut, then i still needed the other repaired as well and when I asked how much they said the same as i had just paid, so of course I took it elsewhere, and was charged about $75.00 total! Then after spending almost $1000.00 the don't even offer a courtesy car wash for customers...so with that being said I don't believe I will be taking m car back to this store! Very upset at how much I wad charged and I checked the price myselg at the part store...I should not have taken my car here....OVERPRICED#

lbers2
2/19/2015

"WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR ANY GM DEALERSHIP"

Space does not allow me to comment on the disrespect and deceit shown by this dealership. I posted on FB, but strongly recommend that customers consider another GM dealership before closing any deal with Cable Dahmer. They do not deserve to carry the GM logo. I am a loyal GM customer; have bought 8 GM cars within last 10 years; bought 3 brand new cars in one day from Jim Bishop Chevrolet in Alabama (sold not to another name). My loyalty was completely destroyed by this dealership. I have filed a complaint with GM and even had a three way conversation with the salesmen and the GM rep and BOTH salesmen HUNG UP on the conversation. The GM rep was speechless! The salesmen LIED on the phone and told the GM rep that I had him confused and that he was NOT my salesmen, when I was sitting there calling him based on his personal business card that he gave me. He told her that I picked it up by mistake. THIS is all OVER a $50 gift card that I was supposed to receive for test driving a Chevy. They, obviously, thought that I had no intention of buying a truck, but within two days, I had driven to Conklin-Fangman, and walked out with a BRAND NEW GMC $48,000 truck. Once they found out that I had NOT done business with them and would never do business with them based on the one day, five hour experience, my gift card was (obviously) canceled. When the card didn't come in the mail, I began calling the dealership and was hung up on several times. The customer service rep called me back, and had the general manager of sales, Rob, call me. He was very rude also and told me to "write my heart out," on any review of the dealership. I have filed numerous complaints with Chevy and hope that Chevy fully investigates this dealership. The lies and customer treatment is beyond reproach. I cannot believe any customer could write a 5 star review on this dealership. I was passed around by two salesmen, and obviously, have spoken with two customer service reps, all to NO avail! I have asked to meet with the owner on at least two occasions and have been passed around through all the customer service avenues. My guess is that the owner has NO idea of this incident and everyone is trying to cover it up before he discovers what actually happened. AGAIN, PLEASE consider another GM dealership over this one; at least give another one a chance to match the price! Hopefully, GM will investigate and reprimand the dealership for the deceitful and unprofessional way that I was treated. Regards, Dr. Barbara Pounders

Steve Schweitzer

ckrogsd
2/16/2015

"Body Shop Experience "

My car was serviced at the Collision Repair center and I was very satisfied with the customer service and the quality the team put into making sure that the customer is completely satisfied with their work. I would recommend them for body work. Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with and understanding about any issues I had in regards to my vehicle.

Reviews of Kari  Ruddle