Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Derek Ohlert

Amanda  Ledezma , General Manager, Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Amanda Ledezma

November 25, 2016

"Great Customer Service Is What Sold Me"

- Ms. Sharp

Chris was awesome, made my buying experience one to remember. He was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I really liked how he was not just trying to sell me a car, but make sure I was satisfied with the overall package. I ended up purchasing the vehicle I was interested in, for a price that I was comfortable with. I appreciated his willingness to go the extra distance. It says a lot about his character and customer service skills. Unbelievable! Gave me complete peace of mind, which we all know, is close to priceless.

November 02, 2016

"Poor experience"

- Dean

I've been leasing my Silverado through Cable Dahmer for the last year. I love the truck and decided it was time to buy outright so I went in this week to purchase early. I was very happy with the original transaction; my second encounter with this dealership went south quickly. First, they tried to push a high finance rate and my sales person told me, "just talk to the finance guys". They finally came down two points when I said I would finance with my bank. Not sure why I would need to haggle over the rate as I was told it would be based on my credit worthiness. The initial paperwork had purchase price and then a line item for "rebate" which increased the purchase price (not sure how that works). When I pushed back, the "rebate" fee was removed. Was told I would need to pay $500 to have the vehicle inspected prior to purchase; when I objected to this fee it was removed. Finally, when I went to sign the paperwork, the numbers didn't add up. I quickly did the math and realized they were adding in an additional $500 that was not accounted for anywhere on the paperwork (no line item or explanation). At the end of the day, gross oversight or flat out dishonesty made me uncomfortable moving forward. I did receive several text messages/ calls from the sales manager, Jeff Davis after I left offering to bring the paperwork to my house. Unfortunately, even after a good experience previously, I won't be doing business with this dealership moving forward. I called GM and can purchase the vehicle directly.

November 02, 2016

"Super friendly! "

- Sylvara

Aaron was very professional! Kind smile! He and Steve definitely did all he could to try to get my payments where I wanted them. Steve is a great salesman, very honest and truly compassionate for his customers. Although I wasn't able to drive off in the crv I wanted I would definitely recommend this dealership and Aaron! :)

New 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, $27392