Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

555 W 103rd St,
Kansas City, Missouri 64114
Cable Dahmer of Kansas City Info
About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Whether it's the knowledgeable assistance from our Chevy Dealers in Kansas City or Independence dealerships, or the efficient handiwork from our ASE certified technicians, the entire Cable Dahmer staff has collectively worked to provide a lasting experience for the customer. As a dealership covering nearly every angle, we sell new and used cars, trucks, SUVs, and so forth. From a financing standpoint, our adept finance department has aided automotive sales for customers through financing, insurance or warranty packages.

About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Cortney
8/29/2016

"Awesome "

Bobby in the collision center made sure my Repairs were done correctly back to pre-loss condition they definitely went above and beyond to get my Camaro back on the road looks better than it did before the collision and they even detailed it.... Thanks Cable-Dahmer

Bobby Lees

Happyguy
8/19/2016

"Great experience "

I only dealt with Josh in the service department but he was helpful and friendly and answered all of my questions. I had an oil change plus two recalls done on my vehicle and they were done in less than two hours. I had au great experience at this dealership and would highly recommend it.

Bird, Joshua

lemwiz@hotmail.com
8/14/2016

"CHEVY TRAX"

MD (SALES CONSULTANT) and Derek Ohlert (finance manager) layer out the red carpet for my wife and I Thanks to those guys for what they did for js, will definitely share our experience at this dealership. The deserve 6 stars .

Wharrison
8/13/2016

"No used sales"

I had an awesome experience with my sales associate Alicia allan, she made the buying experience very pleasurable. I would definitely go back for another vehicle

Alicia allan

MMtz02
8/12/2016

" Chevy Cruze!"

First Time Car Buyer!! Best Experience!! Ever!! Best Sales Women n Men! Very polite and helpful!! Answer all my questions!! Thank you so much guys!!

conniek
8/09/2016

"Chevrolet Silverado"

I recently purchased a used Chevy Silverado from your dealership after totaling my previous vehicle in an accident. I want to thank Chad Highley and Amanda in helping me purchase another truck. The one they found for me fit my every need and want . The purchase was quick and easy and they good excellent care of me. I would highly recommend Chad to my friends.

Chad Highley and Amanda Ledezma

Alwallace
8/06/2016

"Chevy Cruze "

Me and my sister went in. Christina worked very hard to get us what we could afford. Sam was also very helpful in showing us how all the features of the car worked. I was very pleased with how our car buying experience went.

Sam

Jr11
8/05/2016

"Straight Shooter"

It was good to work with Greame and Jamie as the did not try to lead you on and laid the cards on the table. The listened and respected what we had to say and made us feel appreciated.

Hagler
8/01/2016

"Hard Case"

I don't EVER write reviews but, feel like I owe these folks one. I, literally, stopped in Thurs morning to sit in a specific truck just to see if I fit. (I am 6"3") I ran into a salesman name Chad Highly who was already sweating from being out in the lot. He ran in and got some keys AFTER I told him I was, absolutely, not going to buy that day. The truck didn't work so we looked at one with a double cab....nice truck. I explained my plan to trade what I had and buy the truck that I expect to have a very long time. We started to test drive....looked at a couple different things and, soon, I agreed to look at some numbers. This is when it gets interesting. I am.....willing to ask and hold out for what I want. We were working until 5 that evening trying to hammer out a deal. Never once did Chad seem annoyed or irritated while I continually sent him back for something else. At some point, he got the GM, Amanda, in on the action. Remember, I was NOT going to buy a truck unless I got what I wanted. Through ALL of my negotiations (and I don't think I was TOO big a jerk) neither Chad or Amanda ever acted upset or annoyed. They just continued to do their best to get me the truck I wanted for the deal I wanted. Guess what, that is exactly what they did. They figured out a way to make the deal so I could drive a new truck off the lot feeling like they left nothing on the table. No easy task when dealing with me. Once the sale was done, they could have given me my keys and said good luck but, instead, they worked me through the whole process of getting the truck set up as well as making sure I understood how the service perks as well as the dealer options would work. Chad Highly deserves a medal for selling ME a truck that I had no intention of buying. Thank you Amanda and Chad for sending me home with a truck that I know I'm going to love.

Bless one
7/28/2016

"Alicia was amazing and the manager I met her they where so "

Alicia amazing the whole team showed me love I had nothing willing workers second chances thank you I never had anything new before the same car payment for new one I pay for use one

Alicia I can't remember the management names I have seizures