Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Cable Dahmer of Kansas City Info
About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Whether it's the knowledgeable assistance from our Chevy Dealers in Kansas City or Independence dealerships, or the efficient handiwork from our ASE certified technicians, the entire Cable-Dahmer staff has collectively worked to provide a lasting experience for the customer. As a dealership covering nearly every angle, we sell new and used cars, trucks, SUVs, and so forth. From a financing standpoint, our adept finance department has aided automotive sales for customers through financing, insurance or warranty packages.

About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

"Beyond Amazing Above Exceptional Experience!!!!!"

Kari your wonderful you made the impossible possible words can never express my gratitude. Chris Rayl its obvious why your so successful your kindness and patience just can't be rated. Jacobe you rock for sure. These are the people that made my experience perfect each person has a story and a different circumstance but these are 3 people I will never forget simply because they made the impossible possible and for this I will be forever grateful. T.Stewart

November 21, 2014

We are pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with Kari, Chris and Jacobe. We are dedicated to our customers and it is important we do everything we can to ensure they drive away happy customers! We would like to sincerely thank you for your business and encourage you to stop by or give us a call with any questions that may arise. Also, take advantage of our most recent online specials available through our Facebook and Twitter pages. Best, Amanda Ledezma (800)-967-0143

"oil change and tire rotate"

Great Service and Fast. If I need to schedule appts or have questions I always call John Price. He is great! Always helpful in answering my questions. Great dealership and services guys!

November 20, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that John and the rest of the team could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again! Best, Amanda Ledezma (800)-967-0143

" It was really good "

everybody there was really nice to me they make you feel really good..because whenever I need another car I will go to You gays projects and other vehicle

November 19, 2014

Jovany, thank you for stopping by to leave this awesome review. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values. Give us a call if you have any further questions and be sure to follow and like us on Facebook and Twitter to find superb specials! Best, Amanda Ledezma (800)-967-0143

"service dept review"

Trevor was awesome. He was very cordial, informative, and great to work with. I will definitely ask for him by name next time I need service.

November 05, 2014

We are glad to hear that you had an awesome experience working with Trevor. We would like to sincerely thank you for your business. Give us a call if you have any further questions and be sure to follow and like us on Facebook and Twitter to find superb specials! Best, Amanda Ledezma (800)-967-0143

"purchased car for my daughter"

from the work of the sales person, Steve Schwietzer to the Used Car Manager, Tom Bear and the icing on the cake was how quickly the deal was put together by their F&I Manager Derek Ohlert. First time working with this team but won't be the last!! In the time that took, they also serviced a recall on my Cadillac...

Steve Schweitzer, Tom Bear

November 04, 2014

I am happy to hear that your time spent with our team was a pleasing experience. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. If you have any questions or concerns, please come back to visit us. Be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter so that you can take advantage of our many great specials and incentives. Best, Amanda Ledezma (800)-967-0143

"To be determined......."

All in all it was an average to good experience. I do have to say that Clint was very nice to work with. I started my car buying journey months ago, reviewing cars on Edmunds, Kelly Blue book, NADA, and many more. I also reviewed dealerships. After reviewing cars and the reliability of them I had a good idea what I wanted. The reason I ended up at Cable Dahmer was because they had the used Kia make, model and year I was looking for at the Kelly Blue Book suggested price. I went to a lot of places and dealt with a lot of car salesmen. Get real! Car dealerships are car dealerships and most the people I know compare dealing with a car salesman kinda like going to the dentist, something you gotta do. I will say that in my journey I did experience some real STINKERS and a couple of really good people. I will say that Clint was more honest and upfront than I had expected. I have two friends who are going through the same process, one for a new vehicle and one for a used and the games they have dealt with is what I expected to have to go through but that was not the case with Clint. Chris Rayl was also a pleasure to chat with. I will say that the financing end made me feel like I was being RUSHED. It was late and wondered if they were wanting to go home but I think it is just really all part of the dealership process. I did get the extended warranty insurance which does have some interesting guidelines, so read the contract so you fully understand. The warranty insurance is through a company by the name of Century which does have a A+ rating through the BBB but other customer reviews give them nothing more that 1 star, so really think about that. When I called Cable Dahmer to ask about this company I had to leave a message and I have NOT been called back yet. So take it for what it is worth... to be determined. Thanks Clint and Chris!!

November 03, 2014

Thank you for taking your time to write about your shopping experience working with Clint and Chris. It's always great to hear from our customers and we're glad you were pleased with your visit. Thank you for business and take care! Best, Amanda Ledezma (800)-967-0143

"Date night that turned into a sale"

It truly is your dealer and Chris Mann is not your typical salesman. We went to look and dream about a new vehicle only to end up purchasing. We did a quick look up for our truck a dream of what we could get the truck and magic happened. Chris presented his best deal upfront. My wife was even on the same page! Chris don't change! Your 'honest and hard working normal guy' persona is what made me not feel pressured and pushed. Thank you! We'll be spreading your name!

Chris Mann

September 30, 2014

We appreciate the time it took for you to write this review. Our top priority is delivering excellent customer service without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way, and it's delightful to know that Chris was able to show you what Cable Dahmer of Kansas City is all about. We would love to work with you again in the future. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"It started off well, but it changed along the way. "

First, event though I didn't receive the service I intended to obtain, John started off doing his job probably as well as he could. The service manager did not bother to provide me with his name. I brought my car to Cable-Dahmer on 103rd street because I was having transmission problems. After my car had been there for six business days (plus two weekend), I was informed that the service department was unable to tell me when they could get to my vehicle and I could pick it up and take it elsewhere for service. Believing there must be some misunderstanding because certainly no certified,vehicle selling dealership would suggest that I leave my vehicle there for an indefinite amount of time, I asked to speak to the service manager. The service manager was beyond rude and basically indicated that he in fact had no clue how long it would be before they could evaluate my vehicle. I asked if he had a supervisor to which he informed me that yes he did but it did not matter who I spoke with, that I could speak to Barack Obama and that wouldn't get my vehicle looked at any sooner. Now, I am Black American and I don't want to make any assumptions about why he would make such a statement to a customer that is simply trying to understand why their vehicle hasn't been looked at after an entire six business days but the level of rudeness and audacity displayed by this manager is beyond understanding. If an organization is unable to provide a service, just indicate so or provide a reasonable solution or recommendation to get the problem resolved. Realizing that this service manager had no intention on making service recovery (a customer service concept), I ultimately had my car towed to another dealership that can provide reasonable estimates about the ability to actually diagnose and repair my car. I'll never return to Cable Dahmer which is a shame because I've purchased a car from them in the past and they have great mechanics that will work to get your car right.

September 24, 2014

We are very sorry you had such an unpleasant experience during your recent visit to Cable Dahmer of Kansas City. I would personally like to apologize for the behavior of our staff, and would like to speak with you directly in order to fully understand the circumstances and reach a satisfactory resolution. We are constantly trying to improve upon the customer service that we provide and your feedback would be of great help to us. Please contact us at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can resolve any issues you may have experienced. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Donna Burns, (816)-508-2520, dburns@cabledahmer.com.

"excellent dealership"

I was pleasantly surprised at my experience with this dealership. All of the employees from the salesman to the finance officer were very friendly, laid-back, and most importantly not pushy. My salesman was Kynan Ramsey and I would highly recommend him to anyone that wants someone who won't bully you into buying a vehicle. He made my car buying experience the best I have had to date.

September 24, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review about your experience at our dealership. Kynan is an asset to Cable Dahmer of Kansas City and it is wonderful to hear that he provided you with the best vehicle-buying experience possible. We would love to work with you again in the future. Warm regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"Awesome Service "

My overall experience in the purchase of my vehicle was great! Kynan was very professional, took great care of me, and helped me choose the right vehicle perfect for my needs. Thank you Kynan!!! :)

September 23, 2014

We love hearing about customers that had a great experience at Cable Dahmer of Kansas City and we're glad to know that you're one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. I am glad to hear that Kynan helped you choose the right vehicle for you, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Reviews of Alejandro “Alex”  Garcia