Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

555 W 103rd St,
Kansas City, Missouri 64114
Cable Dahmer of Kansas City Info
About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Whether it's the knowledgeable assistance from our Chevy Dealers in Kansas City or Independence dealerships, or the efficient handiwork from our ASE certified technicians, the entire Cable Dahmer staff has collectively worked to provide a lasting experience for the customer. As a dealership covering nearly every angle, we sell new and used cars, trucks, SUVs, and so forth. From a financing standpoint, our adept finance department has aided automotive sales for customers through financing, insurance or warranty packages.

About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

HappyCustomer
7/16/2016

"Great Job"

Did a great job of explaining the features of the car and helped us select the best model suited to us. Graeme did a great job of getting us a good deal.

Copwife131
7/08/2016

"Great experience!"

I got the car that I was looking for and the payment that I could afford. Everyone we dealt with was very kind and helpful!!

HTahoe
7/05/2016

"Best Experience I have had buying a car"

Best experience I've had buying a car. Everybody I talked to seemed to be an expert at their job. I would recommend the group that helped me to everybody I know.

Joyceanator
6/30/2016

"The extra mile"

Both of the sales representatives I worked with were very personable and worked well with making sure I was getting a vehicle I would be completely satisfied with, and that I was comfortable throughout the entire sales process.

Larrylarmills
6/24/2016

"These guys are ready to deal."

I had walked into this dealership a couple of times and each time they were very helpful, complimentary, and best of all, not pushy.  Because of this, I felt comfortable walking back in the dealership with no pressure knowing this could be the day a I buy a car.  I am careful and calculated buyer so I know when I got a deal.  And that is exactly what I got.  Both the Salesperson and the Sales Manager worked hard to get me in the car I wanted at the price I wanted.  The Sales Manager really knows his stuff.  He found a car that I couldn't even find myself by searching on the internet.  He found a car with all of my must haves without having to pay for things I didn't want.  It was perfect.  There wasn't much need for haggling because the dealer was ready to sell and we got to our number quickly.  The finance guy really made my experience complete.  The finance person was able to find incredible rates and found ways to incorporate an extended warranty and still be within the amount of payment that I could handle.  Overall an amazing experience and the best part, they were able to get me the car of my dreams.  Thanks CABLE DAHMER!

Mz Sonic2016
6/21/2016

"Great Deal Accomplished!"

Graeme Hazelwood. Is a great asset to the company from the beginning of the deal to the very end he was professional, knowledgeable, & very proficient in his answers You should be very proud.!!!

RB
6/20/2016

"Nothing but LIES! BUYER BEWARE!!!"

This dealership has done nothing but lie to me. They did not have a clear title when they told me they did. It took them a month and me visiting a couple of times to get a clear title. There was always some excuse why they didn't have my title. When I confronted them about smelling antifreeze inside the vehicle they told me to take it to my mechanic and get it checked out. When I did my mechanic told me the heater core was bad. The dealership should have paid it all but told me they would only pay half. I have given them the reciept and they still have not paid their half. When I call or go by to get a check, I get more excuses as to why they haven't gotten a check for me. It has been almost 3 weeks waiting on these people to stop lying and pay me. I know they are hoping I will forget and leave them alone. Not going to happen. I will never do business with this company of liars again. I will let people know they are not trustworthy and to not do business with them.

not sure how many or which people I have talked to. there are several

Cable Dahmer of Kansas City responded to this review

July 11, 2016

We apologize for how you feel your experience went. Cable Dahmer holds each person within our company to high standards which includes honesty. We'd like to ensure that we have communicated properly in regards to the check that you say we owe you as well as each of the other items that you have covered. Since your information isn't attached, please reach out to us at kspurrier@cabledahmer.com. If you could include your full name that you purchased the vehicle under, the best number to reach you at and any additional items you'd like us to know, we'll get back to you promptly. Again, our apologies for the experience. Hopefully we will hear from you soon.

Grateful One
6/15/2016

"honesty and respect for thier customers!"

I would NOT hesitate to recommend my famiily or friends to this dealership! All of the staff that I have came in contact with treated me well! By the way the saleswoman Christina ROCK!!!! I am grateful to have chosen this dealership. From the sales department to the Service department even the directory desk....each department was very professional.

carbuyer123
6/11/2016

"Great buying experience!"

We felt the staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and not pushy. We weren't rushed into making a decision and they listened to everything we had to say about what we were looking for in a car and a car-buying experience. Graeme and Derek were wonderful to work with.

Hanna226
6/11/2016

"Graeme was awesome!!"

I came in, wanting to know the price of my car, and to look at a new one. Graeme helped me from start in finish, and was so patient... Me being a first time buyer. Thank you so much! I recommend him!!

Reviews of Christina  Dennis