Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

555 West 103 Street,
Kansas City, Missouri 64114
Cable Dahmer of Kansas City Info
About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Whether it's the knowledgeable assistance from our Chevy Dealers in Kansas City or Independence dealerships, or the efficient handiwork from our ASE certified technicians, the entire Cable-Dahmer staff has collectively worked to provide a lasting experience for the customer. As a dealership covering nearly every angle, we sell new and used cars, trucks, SUVs, and so forth. From a financing standpoint, our adept finance department has aided automotive sales for customers through financing, insurance or warranty packages.

About Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

Brandy Van Buren
6/29/2015

"Awesome Customer Service!"

Chris, Aaron and Derek are amazing! We met Aaron first and he was very personable and pleasant. He took the time to show us several things about the car that we did not know, and that a different sales rep from another dealership did not mention. Aaron and Chris worked together to find just what our family wanted, and brought the perfect car our way. Chris then helped us work through the numbers to find a plan that fit our families budget and made the dream car affordable. He was also patient as I had to update insurance and get cards emailed, etc. All this, while he was missing a family gathering! Being a family person, i know the importance and appreciated that he saw us through until we left the lot. He even helped get our stuff out of the old car! Derek was great when it came time to sign the papers, i felt knowledgeable and protected by the time I left - he made sure i knew everything I needed to know and what I needed to do! I look forward to a wonderful relationship with these guys and Cable Dahmer for years to come!

June 30, 2015

Brandy, thank you for sharing your experience with our sales team! It's wonderful to hear that they provided such an enjoyable car-buying experience. It's fantastic that we have earned your repeat business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Congratulations on your new car!  Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

jeron100
6/28/2015

"great experience and would do it against "

I would recommend this dealer ship to all my friends and family and I would come back for my next car. Thank you Cable Dahmer. Good luck

June 29, 2015

Thank you Jeron on behalf of our sales team! We're glad we could take care of you and give you a great car-buying experience. We appreciate your recommendation and let us know if there's anything further you need! Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

jefferycrowther
6/18/2015

"amazing service, great and friendly staff"

Buddy bought a car saw he was not pressured to buy, I feel that is one best things about this dealership. I like the outstanding deal I received with trading in my truck. I will always be in debt to this deal ship for how many times they have helped me out.

June 18, 2015

Jeffery, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Our team is focused on making the car buying experience both pressure-free and enjoyable, and I'm very pleased that your visit reflected our efforts. We appreciate your business and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with dealer news and promotions. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

wilson01
6/05/2015

"very shocked they would lie"

Cable dahmer was going to charge me for something I didn't need to be fixed on car. Bad business. Said I needed a oil gasget and new seal. Nope didn't need, needed a new oil plugg. Donna the manager said it would leak in a month and it has not leak.

mweber
6/04/2015

"NEW PICKUP"

EVERYONE AT CABLE DAHMER WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL AND JUMPED THRU HOOPS TO GET ME THE VEHICLE THAT I WANTED. HATS OFF TO EVERYONE.

June 08, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Our entire team strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer, and they will be thrilled to hear that they've been successful at this. Congrats on your new car! We appreciate your business and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer news and specials. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

A-yaz
6/02/2015

"Thoughtful, they're working for you. "

After visiting several Chevrolet dealerships none matched the experience I had here. Crafty sales people at the other locations paled in comparison to the far more reasonable and honest staff here. Thank you for the wonderful new Silverado, I look forward to working with this group of people for my next vehicle purchase.

June 03, 2015

We love hearing about customers that have a great experience with us and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. I hope that you are enjoying your new Silverado! Thank you for your business and feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle.  Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Khalfani Anu

"Awesome Service"

I came in with the intent to service and repair major issues with my beloved Impala, but decided it was time to let her go. So, I started the process for another used Impala. I was very determine in the color, and I was first offered a dark greyish 2013, but that was not what I wanted. I was place with Ms. Christina, I expressed to her the type of car that i was interested in with the color being black or red. Unfortunately my car was not at 103rd Street, but at the other dealership my next Impala was stranded. Ms. Christina toke that extra effort and had the vehicle transported to our location and started me on my way. Great Job!

June 02, 2015

Khalfani, thank you for writing this review! Christina is a great people person, and she strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. She will be very happy to hear that she was successful in that endeavor. Congrats on your new Impala! We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again!  Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Judy Fergen

"Awesome dealership"

This dealership has the most awesome sales personnel. Rachel & Aaron were very knowledgeable, understanding, helpful, & very professional. They always remember us, our needs, likes, and dislikes about cars/trucks. Went in for oil change. Talked about trading. Looked at the 2015 trucks. We were at this dealership for service and new sales.

June 02, 2015

Judy, thank you for leaving us this terrific feedback and for your continued patronage! Our team works extremely hard to keep our customers coming back and it's a pleasure to hear we've succeeded. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

T. Doyle Jr.

"YAY Christina!!!"

My complete experience dealing with Cable-Dahmer was fantastic, ESPECIALLY the lovely sales associate Christina Dennis! She was extremely thorough and helpful! I plan to refer anyone I know that's in the market for a new/used vehicle to her.

June 02, 2015

I am happy to hear that the time spent with Christina was a wonderful experience. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. Congratulations on your new car! If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter so that you can take advantage of our many great specials and incentives.  Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Marshondawebb

"Excellent service"

Christina was excellent she made sure I got in the car I wanted at the price I could afford I would refer everyone that's looking for a new car to go talk with christina

June 02, 2015

Thank you for this review! We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Christina could make your car shopping experience so wonderful. Enjoy your new car! Thanks for your business and if you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Reviews of Christina  Dennis