Camelback Toyota

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Brian Buckley, Sales, Camelback Toyota

Brian Buckley

November 19, 2016

"Internet Sales group is Excellant"

- Rickster

Buying through the Costco Auto buying program via the Internet Sales Group at Camelback is the best car buying experience. Very friendly, professional and no pressure. Thanks goes to Adam, Brian, Richey and Sylvia in parts. also thanks to the Finance dept.

November 03, 2016

"Kevin Pool - Car Salesman Extraordinaire "

- Sharon Lewis

If you’re planning to buy a new car, don’t look any further than Kevin Pool at Camelback Toyota for a premier sales experience. I just purchased a Rav4 with Kevin’s extraordinary help. And, get this, I completed the selection and put a deposit down over the phone from across the country. A first for me; and it was a breeze with Kevin’s amazing expertise. He worked with me to find the perfect match from Camelback Toyota’s selection on the lot, and then he expertly negotiated with the sales manager to arrive at a price that made me very happy. We planned for me to test drive the new car when I arrived home from my trip before completing the sale. When my flight was delayed, to work with my tight schedule, Kevin met me at the airport and my test drive became my transportation home. His attention to every detail to complete the sale left me feeling as though I were a good friend. Kevin’s competence, integrity and easy manner brought the perfect ingredients to a perfect deal. Thank you Kevin Pool!

September 25, 2016

"New car purchase ! Great experience!"

- Julianna

I got great service ! Helping with selection, financial service,, setting up new car. Very helpful and professional people! I recommend tony and Amair to anyone that goes in!

New 2016 Toyota 4Runner