Camelback Toyota

1550 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Camelback Toyota Info
About Camelback Toyota

The New Camelback Toyota is open for business. This is a state of the art facility utilizing "green and solar" technology. Enhance you car buying and auto service experience by visiting the New Camelback Toyota.

About Camelback Toyota

• Flat Screen TV's
  • Complimentary WiFi
Brett
1/29/2015

"Poor service and bad workmanship"

I arrived for my appointment a little early today and service advisor Carl Litner said it would take 2 hours for the recall work and the oil change I'd scheduled for my Tundra. I asked him to call me when finished. At 2 hrs and 15 min I went looking for Carl to see how much more time would be needed but he was nowhere to be found. As I look around for him I see my truck finished and parked out front for who knows how long. I ask another service rep to help me find Carl and he looks me up and finishes the paperwork on the computer. As I walk out after the paperwork and paying, still no sign of Carl. As I get to my truck, I see they did the complementary wash then proceeded through some big puddles on the way to the front, leaving muddy water splatter on both sides of the truck. It is now more dirty than when I came in. Looking at the paperwork I received, there is no mention of a safety inspection points like I asked Carl to have them look at like belts and hoses. All the paperwork says is "There were other repairs / service recommended - see estimate," but there was no estimate or listing of what they checked. When I get home, I check the oil level and see it has been overfilled which is not good for the engine. And I also notice one of the three bolts that hold up the front of the factory skid plate is so loose I can tighten it 2 complete turns with my fingers. I expect much better from a dealership.

Carl Litner, service advisor

February 12, 2015

Hi Brett, and thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at Camelback Toyota, we strive to create a superb service experience for all of our customers. We are very sorry to hear that this was not your recent experience with us. We always try to be around for our customers to answer their questions, but we don’t always accomplish this. We have a three foot rule to meet and greet everyone, and unfortunately failed on our process during your visit with us. We are dedicated to making sure all of our customers leave happy, and we want to make sure that your future experiences with us are great. Please reach out to Kim McKay, Customer Relations Manager, at 602-264-2841 to discuss this.

AZ Allez
1/24/2015

"SUPER!"

Always a great experience! My Advisor is the BEST, and I trust his suggestions and advice. The surroundings are wonderful, everyone with whom I have dealt has been friendly and efficient, and the waiting room is a pleasure, including the coffee and lunch bar.

February 27, 2015

Hi, and thanks for writing a review. It’s great to know that you always feel confident in having us service your vehicle and leave feeling happy. We’re happy that you enjoy our waiting area – we strive to make every aspect of the car ownership experience pleasurable. We look forward to seeing you back through our doors!

2myls2go4
1/17/2015

"purchase/service"

Sales. Samir. Abdin. Has been our sales person for a long time.understanding your customers needs has been his greatest assets. Almost all of our vehicle that we've purchase there was with samir.except for one of our vehicle and that's the the purchase we've regret not going thru samir.weve promise that there was new program that that particular sales person and when when everything was set and done, there was none.samir is not like that.we recommend that samir would be a great asset to camelback especially in the higher position due to his caring and understanding of his customers needs.

February 27, 2015

Hello, and thanks for writing a review. It’s great to hear that Samir has been able to help make your car purchases enjoyable! We strive to create a comfortable environment for consumers to purchase a vehicle and it’s feedback from customers like you that helps continue to do so. We look forward to working with you in the future – thanks for choosing Camelback Toyota!

rahatphx
12/18/2014

"great customer service "

Mike miller, that's the best salesman. I bought toyota corolla 2015. Very good car so far. He will walk through from beginning to end. Very nice gentleman with Andy from finance department both are great guys. Best customer service, good collection of cars and trucks. Once again thank you Mike and Andy

Mike miller

Westbounded76
12/14/2014

"Friendly & Exceptional Service"

This has been my 2nd visit to The Toyota Service department and both have been the best experiences I've had to date. My service adviser, Carl L, has open me up to benefits of my vehicle, that I hadn't known about. He has provided answers to all my service needs. He is the reason for my continued service and my future purchase of Toyota vehicles. GREAT JOB CARL!!!

Carl Lintner

brifo
12/13/2014

"service"

Truly harkens back to a time of truly amazing service, Courteous, helpful, fast and thorough. Toyota should be very proud to be represented by Camelback's staff.

William Guan
12/03/2014

"Best Service when getting a tune up or repairs!"

Jose is always helpful! Him and the service that Camelback Toyota provides is one of the best I been. My 2011 Camry was out quick and painless, without any hassle. Jose always goes through everything, thoroughly explains your situation and giving the best options, making sure your car is greatly taken care of at the best price! I would recommend this dealership to everyone, no matter how far the drive.

royschott
11/27/2014

"Camelback Toyota FAR EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS!!"

On the day before Thanksgiving, I had a blow out on the way to work. I took my Toyota Highlander (2008) to Robert at Camelback Toyota at lunch, 12:noon.... Robert was able to source the tire, have it balanced, installed, and get me on my way to Thanksgiving dinner in Flagstaff, by 4:35 the same day... and I had no appointment either. Robert has set the bar for performance and has provided CUSTOMER DELIGHT by exceeding expectations.

unhappyphxcust
10/19/2014

"Overall Disappointment"

Kim McKay was defensive. John O'malley was very unhelpful. and Ross Ehler had not interest in helping with the issue at hand with the contract. July 9, 2014 at 5:00pm my meeting with John O'malley and his attorney. The one thing I will always remember about this dealership is when John O'malley asked me what I wanted. I told him that I wanted out of the deal because of the issues with the contract not being done correctly, the email sent to my personal email by Chris Mill thanking me for the awesome survey. even though I had never surveyed the dealership. My original copy of the Mechanical Protection Plan had my signature and date but after meeting with Ross Ehler, he gave me copies of the MPP documents and other documents that I had signed that they had on file. Their copy of the MPP had boxes checked that were not on my original. John O'malley and his attorney Davis Bauman present, asked again what I wanted I told them I never want to come back to this dealership. John O'malley said I don't want you to come as my customer and his attorney said there is other dealerships out there. And all the above occurred on July 9, 2014 and lasted less that 25 minutes My recommendation to any consumer is to steer far away from this dealership. About two days ago I was at the mall and a female driving a black Jeep Cherokee asked me, Did you write that on your windows. I said yes. She voluntarily told me that this dealership had done her wrong 20 years ago. She said she would never go back to Camelback Toyota or buy a Toyota product ever again. This weekend I went to my home town and I met my sisters friend. She asked me who owns that red Scion with the writing on the windows. I said me, why? She says I love it. She continues to explain that her dad bought a 4Runner from them. She said I not sure what happened but he took the 4Runner back to the dealership and gave them back the keys and title to the 4Runner. She explained that it was not a good experience and that she and her family would not recommend this dealership to other people in town. On 103014 we were at the theater on central and McDowell we got there at 7pm and after the show was over we went to our car seen that someone had put what we thought was an advertisement on the windshield. The following day I just happened to look at it and the note read as follows: Toyota ***** come to Midway Chevrolet on 23rd add Bell we will get you hooked up. Toss the piece of **** and on front of this paper is Midway Chevy contact information and phone numbers. I take it he seen what I had posted on my back window of my scion about my experience with Camelback Toyota. 032115 I was looking at my emails and I got an email with the header Happy Anniversary and Camelback Toyota logo under the header congratulating me on my one year purchase of my Scion. It also goes onto say if I have questions to please contact the dealership, or if I have any friends or family that are looking for a new vehicle to contact them. It further says Happy Anniversary once again and in closing it has the name of one the sales consultants. This goes to show that the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. How coincidental that one year later after my second Scion purchase I have an attorney from the dealership contacting me. (it's not their general counsel attorney Davis Bauman of the Van Tuyl Group from the above post, now it's a law firm called Clark Hill) and that they are representing Camelback Toyota. Now my question to the dealership is how many attorneys, Sales, General Sales Managers, Customer Relations managers, or General Managers does it take to fix a problem? Yesterday I also told a total stranger my story about what happened with my Scion at Camelback Toyota. She responds to me let me guess Camelback Toyota. I said well yes. I said to her how did you know? She says to me my friend worked for them and he left. I asked her why did he leave, she responded he left because of the business practices.

iQBuyer
8/13/2014

"Scion iQ Buyer"

Selected a pre-owned Scion iQ at Camelback Toyota Scion. Sales people were friendly and not pushy. However, during the paperwork they switched the Buyers Guide on us. The Buyers Guide identifies either an Implied Warranty or Full/Limited Warranty. The Guide (printed by the dealer) in the vehicle was clearly marked in the Full/Limited box. It stated, “the dealer will pay 100% of the labor and 100% of the parts during the warranty period.” The sales people and Internet Sales Manager refused to honor the original Guide from the vehicle. Maybe I should have walked away or had a lawyer assist with the purchase. The buying experience has been tainted now. The dealer might be ok, but my trust level for them is really low. Update. Since posting this review I was contacted by the dealer and was told a mistake had occurred. The Buyers Guide that was in the vehicle should not have been there and [they] were sorry it resulted in a problem. No other change.

Lauri Vitali

August 15, 2014

Thank you for allowing Camelback Toyota to bring you ful and satisfactory resolution to your concerns regarding the Buyers Guide you received at time of sale. As you and Camelback Toyota discussed this error, we sent via FedEx to you, two duplicate copies of your original Buyers Guide. We also discussed in great length the terms and conditions of the factory warranty coverages you have provided to you by Toyota Motor Sales. Thank You with much appreciation for your business.

Reviews of Robert Gonzales