Camelback Toyota

Jose Tijerino

April 03, 2017

"Above and Beyond"

- Debbycarlise

We have been loyal Camelback Toyota customers since the 1990's. We've always had good experiences but Ryan Hill and Ty Boettcher went above and beyond expectations to make sure we had exactly the vehicle we wanted and needed. My husband and I had a bit of trouble agreeing and Ryan helped us with such diplomacy, we were both able to drive away happy! Ryan and Ty both had to put forth extra effort and time, and they did it with genuine kindness, enthusiasm and smiles. Kevin Pool assisted us as well with friendliness and courtesy. Overall, a very impressive vehicle purchase experience. Thank you, Ryan, Ty, Kevin and Camelback Toyota!

March 24, 2017

"Thanks John DeArmond, "

- Arizona runner

I sincerly appreciate your help to get new car. You are very friendly and show me great service, Camelback Toyota is Best Dealarship in Arizona.

March 21, 2017

"Great serves"

- Aj Al

This is the second time I bought Car from him, I bought a 2007 RAV4 in 2008, he helped me pick what I needed for my daily drives, and in 2014 I bought a Corolla. Lou Alsaadi is the best in getting great deals for his customers, also he is very cheerful man.

New 2017 Toyota Yaris