Camelback Toyota

1550 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Camelback Toyota Info
About Camelback Toyota

The New Camelback Toyota is open for business. This is a state of the art facility utilizing "green and solar" technology. Enhance you car buying and auto service experience by visiting the New Camelback Toyota.

About Camelback Toyota

• Complimentary WiFi
taco man
5/23/2015

"2015 Tacoma 4x4 "

This is my fourth Tacoma purchased from this dealer. That speaks for itself. I bought my first one there, new, in "97" and their customer service and no-hassle selling has only gotten better. The sales staff is very knowledgeable and personable. My service rep is always attentive and responsive to any questions or concerns I have. This dealership and it's team of professionals has earned my trust.

azatty
5/21/2015

"Superior Service"

Jose Tijerino has been my service advisor for many years. Professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He truly appears to enjoy his work. I try to schedule my appointments for when I know he is working. The service work performed is always first-rate.

Karen113
5/18/2015

"Great!"

Jose Tijerino was EXTREMELY helpful and very friendly as always. I only look for him when I get my car serviced. Great employee overall. I Would recommended everyone to go with him.

May 21, 2015

We appreciate the awesome review, Karen! It's wonderful to hear that Jose has made your service experiences here at Camelback Toyota great. Thanks again for stopping by to see us. We look forward to seeing you back here in the future.

JJPOOL12
5/17/2015

"Job well done"

service is great, people are nice,and freindly well be going back to the dealer when I need more woke on my 09' toyota thanks for all your help

May 19, 2015

Hi, and thanks for the feedback! We're happy to hear that we made your recent service experience great! It's our intention to make every customer feel at home when visiting us, and we're happy to know that our friendly staff made your time with us pleasant. We look forward to seeing you back here at your next visit! Thanks for choosing Camelback Toyota!

l_altmann
5/15/2015

"excellent service "

The service and personnel at Camelback Toyota are great! I had a great experience at their dealership. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for exceptional servicing to their vehicles!

May 20, 2015

Hello! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us! We appreciate you stopping by and look forward to getting to work with you in the future. Thanks for trusting Camelback Toyota for your service needs!

catboat
5/14/2015

"5,000 mile service"

it was quick and efficient. The waiting room was awesome. Washing the car after the service was an added bonus that my wife loved since the car was so dirty.

May 19, 2015

Thanks for stopping by! We're happy to hear that you had a great time during your visit. We look forward to seeing you back here soon!

LC_DUDE
5/08/2015

"Outstanding Service!!!"

This was my first interaction with CBT, I drove 3.5hrs to Phoenix from my home in northern AZ to have the AC system repaired. Upon my arrival I was greeted by Ed & Eric who were outstanding! The parts to fix my AC were not in stock so they had them shipped overnight from CA, I was provided a rental car so that I could get around town and do some shopping while they fixed my Cruiser. There is a Toyota dealership within 3 miles of my home but they simply can not provide the same value and level of service that comes from Camelback Toyota!

May 19, 2015

Hello, and thank you for the kind words! We are honored to hear that you drove all the way out here to have your vehicle repaired by us! We are very happy to know that you feel the level of service you receive here is simply the best. We're happy to know your Land Cruiser is back in great shape. Thanks for choosing Camelback Toyota!

smittyjo
4/21/2015

"fast.efficient and kind"

Took my toy tacoma in at 700 am was out there in a hour. David marentes was my service manager and he definitely is a asset to camelback toyota! Thanks. Stephanie smith

April 22, 2015

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business, Stephanie, and are happy to hear that David made your experience wonderful. We'll be sure to pass along your comments to him. Thanks for stopping by!

Brett
1/29/2015

"Poor service and bad workmanship"

I arrived for my appointment a little early today and service advisor Carl Litner said it would take 2 hours for the recall work and the oil change I'd scheduled for my Tundra. I asked him to call me when finished. At 2 hrs and 15 min I went looking for Carl to see how much more time would be needed but he was nowhere to be found. As I look around for him I see my truck finished and parked out front for who knows how long. I ask another service rep to help me find Carl and he looks me up and finishes the paperwork on the computer. As I walk out after the paperwork and paying, still no sign of Carl. As I get to my truck, I see they did the complementary wash then proceeded through some big puddles on the way to the front, leaving muddy water splatter on both sides of the truck. It is now more dirty than when I came in. Looking at the paperwork I received, there is no mention of a safety inspection points like I asked Carl to have them look at like belts and hoses. All the paperwork says is "There were other repairs / service recommended - see estimate," but there was no estimate or listing of what they checked. When I get home, I check the oil level and see it has been overfilled which is not good for the engine. And I also notice one of the three bolts that hold up the front of the factory skid plate is so loose I can tighten it 2 complete turns with my fingers. I expect much better from a dealership.

Carl Litner, service advisor

February 12, 2015

Hi Brett, and thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at Camelback Toyota, we strive to create a superb service experience for all of our customers. We are very sorry to hear that this was not your recent experience with us. We always try to be around for our customers to answer their questions, but we don’t always accomplish this. We have a three foot rule to meet and greet everyone, and unfortunately failed on our process during your visit with us. We are dedicated to making sure all of our customers leave happy, and we want to make sure that your future experiences with us are great. Please reach out to Kim McKay, Customer Relations Manager, at 602-264-2841 to discuss this.

AZ Allez
1/24/2015

"SUPER!"

Always a great experience! My Advisor is the BEST, and I trust his suggestions and advice. The surroundings are wonderful, everyone with whom I have dealt has been friendly and efficient, and the waiting room is a pleasure, including the coffee and lunch bar.

February 27, 2015

Hi, and thanks for writing a review. It’s great to know that you always feel confident in having us service your vehicle and leave feeling happy. We’re happy that you enjoy our waiting area – we strive to make every aspect of the car ownership experience pleasurable. We look forward to seeing you back through our doors!

Reviews of Jose Tijerino