Camelback Toyota

Camelback Toyota
Call
Camelback Toyota Info
About Camelback Toyota

The New Camelback Toyota is open for business. This is a state of the art facility utilizing "green and solar" technology. Enhance you car buying and auto service experience by visiting the New Camelback Toyota.

About Camelback Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• IPad Computers
  • Massage chairs
  • Restaurant Cafe
  • Flat Screen TV's
  • Complimentary WiFi

"Scion iQ Buyer"

Selected a pre-owned Scion iQ at Camelback Toyota Scion. Sales people were friendly and not pushy. However, during the paperwork they switched the Buyers Guide on us. The Buyers Guide identifies either an Implied Warranty or Full/Limited Warranty. The Guide (printed by the dealer) in the vehicle was clearly marked in the Full/Limited box. It stated, “the dealer will pay 100% of the labor and 100% of the parts during the warranty period.” The sales people and Internet Sales Manager refused to honor the original Guide from the vehicle. Maybe I should have walked away or had a lawyer assist with the purchase. The buying experience has been tainted now. The dealer might be ok, but my trust level for them is really low. Update. Since posting this review I was contacted by the dealer and was told a mistake had occurred. The Buyers Guide that was in the vehicle should not have been there and [they] were sorry it resulted in a problem. No other change.

August 15, 2014

Thank you for allowing Camelback Toyota to bring you ful and satisfactory resolution to your concerns regarding the Buyers Guide you received at time of sale. As you and Camelback Toyota discussed this error, we sent via FedEx to you, two duplicate copies of your original Buyers Guide. We also discussed in great length the terms and conditions of the factory warranty coverages you have provided to you by Toyota Motor Sales. Thank You with much appreciation for your business.

"Easy, painless new car buying experience. Great service."

We went to three other dealers and were frustrated by the lack of transparency, hidden fees, dishonesty, and poor customer service before arriving at Camelback Toyota. Garrett and Richie provided great, straightforward service from the start. They offered a no-pressure sales approach and were upfront about pricing, which was very competitive. They were by far the easiest delaer we encountered to work with and the entire transaction (including 4 test drives of different vehicles that day) was completed within a few hours. The customer service and facility are superb, and I have no concerns about their ability to service my new purchase based on what I observed. I will buy my next car from them.

Garrett Stokan

July 17, 2014

The Camelback Toyota Family appreciates you sharing your experience. It is sincerely our please to meet your needs and most importantly exceed your expectations during the purchase of your new vehicle. Welcome to our family!! We look forward to a long relationship.

"Excellent experience! Would recommend!"

Just had a great experience. Low pressure. I got exactly what I wanted for less than I thought I would pay and an excellent interest rate. We went to 3 dealerships prior and no one could give us the deal Camelback Toyota gave us! They went out of there way to make us happy! We were in and out quickly! Extremely friendly and customer orientated!! Kudos Camelback Toyota, when were ready to buy my husband a new Tundra we will be back!!!

July 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. The Camelback Toyota family appreciates you and the opportunity you gave us to do business together. We look forward to a long relationship.

"The customer came first"

I haven't driven a car in 15 years. My husband and I share a Tundra. Some days getting in and out of the truck is difficult. I did my research and the Venza was the best car for me. We traveled 3 hours to get to Phoenix and didn't get to the dealership until late afternoon. It was 108 degrees and hot, hot, hot. After test driving a couple of vehicles, we knew what we wanted but were too fatigued to finish the deal. Many sales people would try and hold you hostage with the prospect of a better deal if you sign on the dotted line right then. Our sales team treated us with respect and integrity. I know they would have liked to complete the deal right then but it was not in our best interest. We needed to rest. We told them that we would see them the next day to conclude our business and we did. We are very happy with our purchase and experience.

Robert Bapst

"Best experience ever."

Buying a new car is big decision, and considering we just bought one in 2013 from Camelback Toyota; they made it a can't lose situation, Lou ,Richard and their team really did within their power to give us a great deal. The service team is wonderful and Kim the manager as well as all the staff always makes you feel like you just did not buy a car but bought the comfort of knowing your investment , trust you choose the right dealer who will be there when you need them, Great job Camelback Toyota.

"Horrible service"

I will never again go to camelback toyota . I was beyond upset with service provided. inget my truck fixed and was given the run around

Cole Bauer

"Worth the trip! "

I rented a car and drove 4 and 1/2 hours from Henderson, NV to buy a car from this dealership. All of my email correspondence was very helpful and informative before the trip and the second I arrived at the dealership, I knew it would be well worth the trip. The car I was looking into buying was already detailed and in the loading bay area (which is really nice that they have it inside!). Garrett and Jesse were so easy and nice to deal with. We did notice a small dent in the door/window siding but Kim McKay immediately found a service employee and it was fixed within 15 minutes. Our financing experience was so easy and informative. I left the dealership with a feeling of getting an amazing deal on a great car. After dealing with some horrible customer service at a Las Vegas Toyota dealership, Camelback Toyota was everything I needed. I would recommend them to anyone.

Garrett Stokan, Jesse (in Internet sales) and Jesse (in Financing)

"I purchased a new RAV 4 on 2/17/14. During the sale..."

I purchased a new RAV 4 on 2/17/14. During the sale everyone was very friendly and I heard the phrase " we appreciate your business..we pride ourselves on customer service after the sale". I have been trying to speak with the general manager for nearly a week now to no avail about an issue I have with the sale. After 4 phone messages and a fax...Kim McKay and Ross Erler finally called me. I wanted to speak with Mr. O'Malley but he has yet to respond to what is now 2 faxes. My issue is that during the sales process there was no mention of adding to the cost of the loan to compensate for the difference in the trade. Ms. McKay told me that they "assummed" I would know this was going to happen. When speaking with Lauri Vitali the salesperson I asked the question by saying "the amount you are offering for the trade won't even pay off the existing loan". She said "don't worry we will take care of it". I heard that same response when talking with Mousa(sp?) in Finance. If I had known they were going to add the difference to the loan I would have walked away...no full disclosure at this dealership!

"I've had 4 vehicles regularly serviced at Camelback..."

I've had 4 vehicles regularly serviced at Camelback since 2005. Their work has always been accomplished on time and done properly. I've never been pressured to do any unnecessary repairs. Mike Romero, service adviser, has always been cordial, honest, and accommodating. The customer waiting area in the new facility is world-class. There is an upstairs quiet area that is perfect for doing computer work while waiting for your vehicle. They even have two auto-massage rooms that are no-charge! Also, they provide free coffee, bottled water, pastries, and popcorn. If you are really hungry, you can purchase a sandwich or salad for a very reasonable price. One thing I find especially unique is that the cashier offers me an ice-cold bottle of water when I check out. How great is that in Phoenix, AZ in August? I recently bought a Camry from another dealer, who (surprisingly) beat Camelback's price. I took the car to this dealer for the first two free services...never again...did not make us feel like a valued customer. Camelback will get all my service business in the future. I hope Camelback Toyota values Mike Romero as a super employee. He is the primary reason that I and several of my friends will continue to go back to Camelback for service.

"Fabulous people and wonderful dealership! On my quest for..."

Fabulous people and wonderful dealership! On my quest for the perfect car at a great price I was guided to Camelback Toyota as a preferred dealer by the USAA Car Buying Service. I have never had a better experience at a dealership before. Once I arrived to the dealership I handed my price certificate from USAA to Mr. Richie Davidson then was introduced to Mr. Sam Hamad for the test drive which was very relaxing not pressuring in any way. As soon as I decided I wanted to purchase the car Mr. Richie Davidson made sure the price certificate was honored no questions asked. During my inspection of the vehicle I did notice that the serpentine belt was worn and requested that it be replaced. Again, without hesitation, Mr. Sam Hamad and Mr. Richie Davidson honored my request. Due to my particular situation I was unable to take the vehicle with me the day of purchase requesting, yet again, if they would hold on to it until I returned the following weekend. They agreed without hesitation and without charge plus they filled the gas tank and gave the car a wash. Fantastic! Oh, one last thing, great big THANKS to Mr. Richie Davidson for the concerned call to make sure everything was alright when I was late to arrive! I have never dealt with a dealership like this one and I will refer you to everyone I meet looking for a car or even if they are not looking. You guys are truly ONE OF A KIND! Thank you so very much.

Richie Davidson