Camelback Toyota

Sales and Leasing Consultant

March 21, 2017

"Great serves"

- Aj Al

This is the second time I bought Car from him, I bought a 2007 RAV4 in 2008, he helped me pick what I needed for my daily drives, and in 2014 I bought a Corolla. Lou Alsaadi is the best in getting great deals for his customers, also he is very cheerful man.

March 14, 2017

"John DeArmond @ Camelback Toyota: I trust him and them"

- Iama Techie

Just returned home from Camelback Toyota in Phoenix with another purchase, this time a used car. The car wasn't my first choice, nor my 3rd. but since it was for a college daughter to use far away from home, her wants & desires were also important. And, it turns out, I am very happy with the result. To be clear, I don't like salesmen. But I trust John DeArmond and really feel that he, and the dealership, puts my interests first. Obviously there is a bottom line. Yet, I also feel like I got a pretty good deal. This is the second vehicle we purchased from him and Camelback Toyota. The first was a new car 5 years ago. Which @ 80,000 miles now has still had NO problems and still drives like a dream. Not only was the sale an excellent experience, but the AFTER sale experience has been outstanding. John has kept in touch, literally for years, genuinely concerned that our experience was continuing to be nothing but the best. He's always been available for questions and advice regarding our purchase and other car related information. For basic tune-up stuff we have a nearby shop we like to go to. But I when we have a dealer specific thing to be done to our car, such as the 50,000 or 75,000 check, we go to the dealer. This dealer. We always feel helped and never used. So when we decided to replace the 20 year old car our girl was driving, he was the first thought of where to turn. Oh, we checked out Cars.com and the rental car companies, but our first choice was to call John. And I'm glad we did. The car buying experience can be frustrating. I've purchase at least 20 cars in my lifetime, both new and used, and really love just how painless and easy these guys make the process. Truly no pressure. Yes, they are a business, and so yes, they want you to buy a car, preferably from them. But, it's really about choices. MY choices. MY preferences, and what they can do to HELP me in fulfilling them. We gave John our parameters a couple of weeks ago and he came up with several choices that day. Spent several hours with him last week going through and driving different cars before finally deciding on a choice vehicle. We put a hold on it and when our college girl was home on spring break a last Sunday, we had her try them out. But, LOL, it turned out she liked something completely different. However, it was no problem for these guys, probably used to people changing their minds. Did I spend more than if I'd bought from an individual? Well... yes and no. Yes I paid at or below the "blue book" price. But I am also sure, and comfortable in the knowledge that this vehicle doesn't have any major problems. Nor is it likely to have any "minor" ones any time soon. And.. paying slightly more than the "suggested retail price" we were able to include an extended warranty that will take care of any problems for several years to come. Did they make a profit. Sure. But I definitely also got a deal. I'm happy, spouse is happy, child's happy. So, I've got another happy car purchase, and will be calling him again, probably in another 5 years. Because, and this is important, they're not in this business for just one sale, they're in it for the long run.

March 06, 2017

"Best Dealership in AZ"

- FRANK N RAMIREZ

Id like to publicly express my gratitude and appreciation for the following: Mikki, Laurie, Richie, Ross, Ash, Ty, Todd at Camelback Toyota. These few members of the best dealership in AZ have set the standard for outstanding customer service and customer consideration. I have now purchased 2 vehicles under Ross's management. I cant give enough thanks to this great team for making my experiences with any visit pleasant and enjoyable. After a long day nothing feels better than the kindness and generosity Camelback Toyota offers on a daily basis. Thanks again for your time, help and making my experiences there feel like Im home.

New 2016 Toyota Sequoia, $60632