Camelback Toyota

1550 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Camelback Toyota Info
About Camelback Toyota

The New Camelback Toyota is open for business. This is a state of the art facility utilizing "green and solar" technology. Enhance you car buying and auto service experience by visiting the New Camelback Toyota.

About Camelback Toyota

• Flat Screen TV's
  • Complimentary WiFi
Frank6315
5/05/2016

"West Ballard is "our advisor" at Camelback."

Our reason for continuing to use Camelback Toyota revolves around West Ballard. We have purchased several autos at Camelback and will continue to rely on West for his experience and knowledge related to our automobile needs.

May 06, 2016

Hello, Frank, and thank you for writing a review about your experience with us. We know how important it is to build trust and relationship with our customers, and we are happy to hear that West has made sure to do this with you over the years. We look forward to continuing to do business with you! Thanks for choosing Camelback Toyota.

Walt Bartlow
4/22/2016

"Always great"

Chris Mill always makes servicing my vehicle an easy experience. Goes out of his way to make every trip a positive one This last time, their shuttle driver even remembered exactly where I needed to get to, even though I have not seen him in almost six months. Very impressive as my workplace is well hidden and very easy to pass.

April 22, 2016

Thank you very much for your kind words. The Camelback Team values and cares about you, we appreciate your loyalty to us. We look forward to accommodating you in the future.

evhead17
3/28/2016

"Very pleasant experience"

I felt like my service advisor did all he could to get my service covered under extended warranty, which made me happy. He also advised what work needed to be done and what could wait until next time, between that and the fair prices, I will be a returning customer.

March 29, 2016

Greetings! We always want our customers to be confident when having their vehicles services here at Camelback Toyota, and we are very happy to hear that you had a great experience working with our team. Thanks for choosing Camelback Toyota!

Betty38
3/23/2016

"Your can not beat the service and satisfaction at Camelback "

WE GET OUR VEHICLE SERVICED AT CAMELBACK TOYOTA. THEY ARE VERY PROMP, GET YOUR WORK DONE, TELL YOU OF OTHER WORK THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE THAT DAY OR AT A LATER DATE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DO IT THAT DAY. B. SWIRID

March 25, 2016

Hi Betty, and thank you for your kind words! We are very happy to hear about your great experience working with us here at Camelback Toyota. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

PM696123
2/20/2016

"Camelback Toyota is the best!"

This is the best dealership I've ever used. I came here about 20 years ago and now I'm back again. They are respectful and timely.

Carl Linter

February 23, 2016

Hello, and thank you for your kind words! We are very pleased to know that your recent experience with us left you completely satisfied. Thank you for being a loyal customer to us for all of these year! Thanks for choosing Camelback Toyota.

richie4565
1/10/2016

"Purchasing a Toyota 4runner"

We did quite a bit of research on Toyota 4Runners when we decided to submit our contact information to Camelback Toyota online. Within five minutes of submitting the information, we got a call from Billy Frasier. We made arrangements to meet with Billy on Friday, January 8, 2016. When we got to the dealership, Billy introduced us to RJ Johnson who would be working with us. From walking in the door of Camelback Toyota to driving our new car out of the lot on January 9, 2016, we were blown away. Everything about the dealership was top drawer. We were very impressed. Everyone was friendly and so accommodating. Billy, Imad, Griffin and especially RJ were totally professional in every way, treated us with the highest respect and we appreciated that. Overall, we had a fantastic experience buying a car, would recommend Camelback Toyota to anyone and definitely return if and when we need another car.

RJ Johnson-Internet Manager, Imad Alsayegh-Internet Director, Griffin Murray-Business/Finance Manager

January 18, 2016

Hello, and thank you so much for your feedback! Here at Camelback Toyota, we're always doing everything in our power to ensure that our customers have the best experience possible. We are so happy from the moment you placed the web request, our staff put your needs first and you felt at home shopping with us. We hope you love your new 4Runner. Thanks for choosing Camelback Toyota!

Debotr4
11/07/2015

"The best"

Robert Gonzalez has been my service advisor for years . He is respectful and fair when discussing service options. Mike Miller has helped me twice now with purchasing a Tacoma and a Rav 4. What a wonderful, friendly, and knowledgeable sales representative!

November 18, 2015

Greetings! Thank you so much for your kind words about your time here at Camelback Toyota. From sales to service, we're pleased to know that you are satisfied with every experience here with us at Camelback Toyota! Thank you for your business!

Camelbacktoyotaserviceisterrible
9/19/2015

"Couldn't diagnose a bad battery"

I took my vehicle which is under warranty to this dealership because it required a jump start. They spent 2 minutes looking at the vehicle and blamed us for the battery being dead and said it was fine. The next day my wife and 3 kids were stranded in 100 plus degree heat because the battery was dead again. I called the service department and they told me it would be 2-3 days till they could replace the battery (are you kidding me a battery take 5 minutes). Needless to say this service department and dealership is an absolute joke.

Matt

September 23, 2015

Hi, and thank you for your feedback. Here at Camelback Toyota, we know how important a vehicle is in the lives of our customers. We make it our mission to make owning and operating a vehicle as stress-free as possible. We never want our customers to feel as though we aren't concerned with fixing their vehicle or that we aren't treating them with respect. We apologize that you were left stranded with a dead battery. When we inspected the battery, we could not find any flaws with it. We understand your frustration and want to do everything possible to earn back your trust. Please reach out to Eric Murphy, Service Director, at 602-200-5583 so we can discuss your concerns.

barsoomian1
9/13/2015

"Professional and caring."

Found and repaired problem that other dealership could not even diagnose, bottom line, the best Toyota dealership, professional, knowledgeable, caring and diligent people who want to make sure that their customers needs always come first.

Todd Adams

September 14, 2015

Hi, and thank you for your feedback! Here at Camelback Toyota, we know that our customers have a lot going on and they need to have a vehicle they can rely on. This is why we work to diagnose and repair our customers' vehicles in a timely manner and ensure they always have a great experience. We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied - thank you so much for choosing Camelback Toyota!

Rev. Gordon Hill
9/03/2015

"Top notch,"

I HAVE GIVEN THE RATING THAT I HAVE BECAUSE IT REFLECTS MY EXPERIENCES EVERY TIME I HAVE GONE TO CAMELBACK TOYOTA FOR ANY REASON. IT IS INDEED, REFRESHING IN THIS TIME AND AGE TO HAVE A DEALERSHIP THAT IS AS GOOD AS THIS ONE IN EVERY RESPECT. EVEN THE GUY IN THE LITTLE EATDING AREA IS REFLECTIVE OF THE OVERALL IMPRESSION OF C.T. I HOPE THAT THE BUSINESS PROSPERS - AT LEAST FOR THE TIME THAT I HAVE LEFT (I'M 83) TOO MAKE USE OF THE SERVICE THERE, AND FOR YEARS BEYOND THAT. WHATEVER FORMULA YOU HAVE FOR RUNNING A BUSINESS, IS WORKING TO THE FULLEST. REV. G. HILL

Ed Hammers

September 03, 2015

Hello, and thanks so much for your kind words! We're so happy that your experiences here have been great. It's our mission to make our customers feel confident in the services they receive here, and we're happy that you are. We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviews of West Ballard