Camelback Toyota

1550 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Camelback Toyota Info
About Camelback Toyota

This is a state of the art facility utilizing "green and solar" technology. Please allow us to show you why we are an 5 time winner of Toyota's highest award, "The Presidents Cabinet Award" given to only 12 Dealers in the U.S. We want to earn your business your way!

About Camelback Toyota

• Flat Screen TV's
  • Complimentary WiFi
MariTina 6501
6/21/2016

"always the best service"

my Rav 4 only gets Toyota dealer service I did try other places but I realized that Toyota Dealer knows my car and what it needs that is why I only use Toyota service center on Camel Back

Daniel Henry
6/10/2016

"Warrenty Recall notice and no one cares!"

I received a warranty recall from Toyota for my 2005 Tacoma rear suspension. I took my truck into Camelback Toyota on May 9, 2016 and my Service Advisor, David Marentes, informed me that they would have to replace the rear leaf springs and the replacement parts were ordered and would be there in 10 days. I called eleven days later, May 20, 2016 to check on the status of my service and left a message for my service advisor to call me and back. He never has!!!!! It has now been 30 days since my initial visit and I have made calls and left voice messages for the parts department and the manager as well as the service manager and NO ONE has returned my calls. All I want is to have the warranty work done but apparently no one cares!

June 10, 2016

Dear Daniel, thank you for bringing this to my attention and please know this is not the kind of customer service you should expect from our team. I understand that we have scheduled an appointment with you next week for the warranty repair. Again, thank you for making me aware of this and thank you for your business. If you have any questions, please contact me directly at 602-266-2611. Eric Murphy, Camelback Toyota Service Director.

Ellena3282
6/05/2016

"Great and Honest Service!"

Though there are closer Toyota dealerships to my home, I drive the extra distance into Phoenix to Camelback's service department. Robert always advices me on what I need to address and repairs are always at a reasonable rate.

The Schneemans
6/04/2016

"Our exceptional service at Camelback Toyota"

My husband and I can't begin to tell you the great experience we've had with Camelback Toyota over the past 17 years. I will everyone knew that your car will last longer with their exceptional service representatives and top notch mechanics. Plus, we've learned that Toyota parts are made especially for Toyota. Other parts do not work as well. We highly recommending buying your next Toyota there and keep it serviced there. I've met customers in the lounge that drive there car from Flagstaff to Phoenix just to have them service their car. Thank you, Camelback Toyota!!!

Trinny Tat
5/25/2016

"Deny the offer that THEY made"

If I can give them 0 star, I would, to the boss of Spencer, the salesperson, who I think his name is John that denied the offer that he made. In the beginning, I also made an offer of paying $395 a month for 60 months with $0 down payment and 0% interest. I told Spencer when he changed his mind, to call me back (previously, they offered me somewhere about $420 a month which I would not take for such an expensive price). Today, Wednesday, May 25, 2016. Spencer called me back, saying that since Memorial Day is coming up, they would give me a discount of $395/month. I made it clear that it has to be $395/month for 60 months with $0 down payment and 0% interest. Later on, I called back to make sure the second time and if it is the price, I would drive down from Mesa to Camelback and take the car today. Spencer said he will double check with his boss again. A few hours later, Spencer called back asking me if I would come down to Camelback. I asked him for the third time that is it $395/month for 60 months with $0 down and 0% interest (I listed all those conditions in the question that I asked three times). Spencer agreed and told me to speak with his boss. When I spoke with his boss, I reaffirm my conditions above and his boss said the price is too low. What is disrespectful here is that after the offer Camelback Toyota gave me, now they denied the offer and said that there was some miscommunication. I do not know if you record the phone talk or not, if yes, go back and listen to the $395/month $0 down 0% interest and how Spencer even repeated that. I am so disappointed that the head of Camelback Toyota (John NOT Spencer) swept us through with such a low-level excuse after many times calling and confirming. If you do not want the "miscommunication" that they tell you the price you like and later deny that it is "too low" and they never said that, then do not come here. You will waste many hours of your time. To Camelback Toyota, if you recorded the conversation, please go back and listen to the offer you made to me.

John (Spencer's Boss)

June 10, 2016

Hello, Trinny. Here at Camelback Toyota, we know how essential it is to have the trust of our customers, and we are so sorry that we have broken that trust with you. We can assure you that we would never intentionally deceive a customer. We will be reviewing the phone call and taking any necessary actions upon review of that phone call. Please reach out to Kim McKay, Customer Relations Manager 602-264-2841 so we can begin to earn back your trust.

Frank6315
5/05/2016

"West Ballard is "our advisor" at Camelback."

Our reason for continuing to use Camelback Toyota revolves around West Ballard. We have purchased several autos at Camelback and will continue to rely on West for his experience and knowledge related to our automobile needs.

May 06, 2016

Hello, Frank, and thank you for writing a review about your experience with us. We know how important it is to build trust and relationship with our customers, and we are happy to hear that West has made sure to do this with you over the years. We look forward to continuing to do business with you! Thanks for choosing Camelback Toyota.

Walt Bartlow
4/22/2016

"Always great"

Chris Mill always makes servicing my vehicle an easy experience. Goes out of his way to make every trip a positive one This last time, their shuttle driver even remembered exactly where I needed to get to, even though I have not seen him in almost six months. Very impressive as my workplace is well hidden and very easy to pass.

April 22, 2016

Thank you very much for your kind words. The Camelback Team values and cares about you, we appreciate your loyalty to us. We look forward to accommodating you in the future.

evhead17
3/28/2016

"Very pleasant experience"

I felt like my service advisor did all he could to get my service covered under extended warranty, which made me happy. He also advised what work needed to be done and what could wait until next time, between that and the fair prices, I will be a returning customer.

March 29, 2016

Greetings! We always want our customers to be confident when having their vehicles services here at Camelback Toyota, and we are very happy to hear that you had a great experience working with our team. Thanks for choosing Camelback Toyota!

Betty38
3/23/2016

"Your can not beat the service and satisfaction at Camelback "

WE GET OUR VEHICLE SERVICED AT CAMELBACK TOYOTA. THEY ARE VERY PROMP, GET YOUR WORK DONE, TELL YOU OF OTHER WORK THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE THAT DAY OR AT A LATER DATE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DO IT THAT DAY. B. SWIRID

March 25, 2016

Hi Betty, and thank you for your kind words! We are very happy to hear about your great experience working with us here at Camelback Toyota. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

PM696123
2/20/2016

"Camelback Toyota is the best!"

This is the best dealership I've ever used. I came here about 20 years ago and now I'm back again. They are respectful and timely.

Carl Linter

February 23, 2016

Hello, and thank you for your kind words! We are very pleased to know that your recent experience with us left you completely satisfied. Thank you for being a loyal customer to us for all of these year! Thanks for choosing Camelback Toyota.

Reviews of Kim McKay