Camelback Toyota

1550 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Camelback Toyota Info
About Camelback Toyota

This is a state of the art facility utilizing "green and solar" technology. Please allow us to show you why we are an 5 time winner of Toyota's highest award, "The Presidents Cabinet Award" given to only 12 Dealers in the U.S. We want to earn your business your way!

About Camelback Toyota

• Flat Screen TV's
  • Complimentary WiFi
Jamie Adams
8/25/2016

"Great dealership, Wonderful service"

I would recommend this dealership to everyone I know. I went there looking for a car that is not common. They did everything in their power to find what I wanted. They did everything possible to make my buying experience the most wonderful ever. I worked with Tony and he was not pushy at all. He was very respectful and sat and listened to what we had to say. He answered all our questions in a way that we could understand. He is an amazing employee and I would recommend if you go to Camelback Toyota talk with Tony.

Tony Khalil

Mihormiga.2012

"Amazing Customer Service."

I dealt with Kevin Poole in the leasing of my daughters 2017 Camry and let me tell you that we were beyond pleased with how we were treated. He was very attentive and provided a detailed answer to all our questions, he explained any and everything we would be encountering during this process and seen us through it to the very end! Most polite and helpful representative I have come across.

maddie
8/25/2016

"I take my car on a regular basis to Camelback Toyota. "

I have been very pleased with the quality of the service at a fair price at Camelback Toyota. For the past 5 years they have serviced my car.

Lori
8/23/2016

"Comfortable and Confident"

Chris Mill is my service advisor at Camelback Toyota. I feel comfortable bringing my vehicles in to him and I am confident he is helping me properly take care of my cars. I definitely recommend Chris as a service advisor and I value his opinion.

August 23, 2016

Thank you Lori for taking the time to share. We are most happy that Chris Mill and The Camelback Team, made you feel comfortable and confident. Those are very important in our family, and that is how we build your trust!

lolo71
8/21/2016

"Life long customer!"

Thank you for making my safety your top priority! This has been the most attentive service I have received from any company! Thank You Very Much!

Mr. O.Malley

August 23, 2016

Greetings, your safety is our #1 priority, and we are happy that we were able to resolve your concerns quickly and to your satisfaction. Thank you for taking your time to share your experience that you had with the Camelback Toyota Family!!

Fred Golladay
8/17/2016

"Purchase and service"

I recently purchased a 2013 FJ Cruiser at this dealership, and later had it equipped with off-road accessories . The project was extensive. Yet, their service team did an excellent job! I would recommend Camelback Toyota to anyone who is accustomed to the very best sales and service.

Michelle "Mikki" Pike

August 23, 2016

Thanks Fred! We strive to deliver the best in sales and service, very happy wee met and sounds like possibly exceeded your expectations. Enjoy your new FJ, hopefully you can take to some fun places in AZ!

Mendk
8/12/2016

"Excellent customer service!"

I bought a 2016 Corolla and am extremely satisfied with my purchase and experience. From the very beginning everything was done to meet my needs and get me a great deal. When I picked up my car, the customer service went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and I was happy.

August 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, and your kind words. We can't thank you enough for your understanding when a few last minute detailing items needed to be taken care before you headed on the road, Stay in touch! Take Care!

Scammed
8/11/2016

"Bait and switch!!!!!!"

These guys are so shady. I went in to buy a used car knowing that my credit wasn't the best. They told me everything was approved. A few days later, actually over a week later, they called me and told me to come in to sign a paperwork. When I got there they told me that I needed more money down and my payment was going up. CLASSIC bait and switch, but I needed a car, what was i going todo. Bottom line don't shop there unless you want to be scammed.

Laura
8/11/2016

"Helpful, respectful and patient"

John was the first person who approached me as I got out of my car, and my worry of a shark-like car salesman immediately vanished the minute he said hello. I'd been to other dealers and was met with rude salespeople (even those who I'd previously spoken to) and saw a car online I thought that had a lot of potential. John was extremely patient with me and humored me as I waded through my first car-buying experience. He made me laugh and made the entire process relaxed and worry-free. I was happy to buy a car from him and next time I'm in the market to buy a car (hopefully it won't be soon) I wouldn't hesitate to return to John or recommend friends to him (I already have).

August 12, 2016

Hi Laura, we appreciate you and the time you took to share your experience at Camelback Toyota! We are happy to have you part of our family. And really happy that we changed your opinions of the car buying experience!!! Take Care!!

Amanda561
8/07/2016

"Wonderful service "

I came to this dealership after visiting others getting much of the normal "shark" behavior. Let me tell you the moment I stepped onto the grounds of this dealership is was a fresh ray of sunshine. The energy here is honestly different than any other I have been to it felt like I was coming over to a family. I became introduced to Roxanne who was extremely helpful and pleasant. She went over everything and worked with me to get the best deal possible. I later met with Richie, Billy, Jason and some of the other Camelback family in passing each one of them were warm and welcoming. I definitely recommend if you are looking for a vehicle to come to this Camelback and speak to Roxanne. when I look at my next car I know I'm coming here and seeking Roxanne out even though there's closer Toyotas to me. This is the only place I want to be. Also let me add this note I came here with my boyfriend who owns a Mazda, and very adamantly didn't want to sell his car despite getting offers from Mazda themselves. After seeing how I was treated by Roxanne he's possibly reconsidering that decision to come to Toyota.

August 08, 2016

Thank you Amanda for sharing your kind words about your experience with the Camelback Team, especially Roxanne, Richie, Billy and Jason. We are glad you felt a "ray of sunshine" when you stepped onto our property. And that means, we made your day brighter!! This is the only place we want you to be, also..Call it home for all your vehicle needs!! And please let your boyfriend know that there is plenty of room in our family for more members!!

Reviews of Roxanne May