Campbell Nelson Nissan

Sales and Finance
Greg Skartvedt, Sales, Campbell Nelson Nissan

Greg Skartvedt

March 21, 2017

"Updated Review due to quick handling of complaint. Will retu"

- jade202

After trying for a month and a half to get someone from Finance or Sales to call me back, my husband called and we got an appointment with Ram, the Finance Manager. I had previously left voicemails with Ron and Compassion but had not received a call back. While we still encountered some issues and misunderstandings with fees etc. Ram and John, the customer loyalty manager and BC, the General Sales Manager, were all quick to respond to my complaints, queries and issues. Honestly if it wasn't for them I would not return to Campbell Nelson, which would have been a shame because my dealings with the service department have been great and I like supporting local family owned businesses. Ram and John really show that there are still some people there that place an emphasis on the customer. As someone who has worked in High End Dealerships in customer service and Guest Relations I really appreciate their handling of my complaint and see this as being a real asset to the company. I will be back.

February 21, 2017

"Fabulous car buying experience!"

- Debbi L

Easy car buying experience. Johnnie Lamm is awesome. He will listen to your needs and find a great fit for your needs. We love the used Nissan Leaf he helped us find. Johnnie made the car buying experience a pleasant experience.

February 16, 2017

"Very friendly service"

- FirstbornAxemanJr

I did a significant amount of price comparison online before driving two hours to get to this dealership, which already had an excellent rating. When I got here, they were surprised to learn that the vehicle I had came to get had already gone to auction. They had the exact same make, model, and year on the lot, listed for a higher price - due to lower mileage and extra detailing they'd put into it - which they sold to me at cost, knocking 1200 of the list price for the mix up. The finance department also worked with me to make sure the loan went through my bank with the rate I had brought to them. I got a great deal without haggling on the car I wanted, and was in and out in less than an hour. They even washed and detailed my girlfriend's car while we waited for the paperwork to finalize. I'd recommend this dealership to anybody.

Photos