Campbell Nelson Nissan

John Firth, Service Manager, Campbell Nelson Nissan

John Firth

Service Manager

February 21, 2017

"Fabulous car buying experience!"

- Debbi L

Easy car buying experience. Johnnie Lamm is awesome. He will listen to your needs and find a great fit for your needs. We love the used Nissan Leaf he helped us find. Johnnie made the car buying experience a pleasant experience.

February 16, 2017

"Very friendly service"

- FirstbornAxemanJr

I did a significant amount of price comparison online before driving two hours to get to this dealership, which already had an excellent rating. When I got here, they were surprised to learn that the vehicle I had came to get had already gone to auction. They had the exact same make, model, and year on the lot, listed for a higher price - due to lower mileage and extra detailing they'd put into it - which they sold to me at cost, knocking 1200 of the list price for the mix up. The finance department also worked with me to make sure the loan went through my bank with the rate I had brought to them. I got a great deal without haggling on the car I wanted, and was in and out in less than an hour. They even washed and detailed my girlfriend's car while we waited for the paperwork to finalize. I'd recommend this dealership to anybody.

January 25, 2017

"ONLY THE BEST FROM CAMPBELL NELSON"

- KLMAltima

I have been a customer of Campbell Nelson for over 5 years! Robert in Service, Rick, my mechanic, the only person who has worked on my vehicle, are the best!!! The owners and management, all of whom I've had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with, operate from integrity, fairness and clearly treasure their customers. I've been treated so kindly, with honesty and compassion every time I visit. If you are looking for a terrific product, an amazing buying experience with people who care, or are looking for the best mechanics who looked out for my best interests and had my back numerous times, you need to go to Campbell Nelson Nissan! Tell them Kathleen sent you!

Photos