Campbell Nelson Nissan

Sales and Finance
Johnnie Lamm, Sales, Campbell Nelson Nissan

Johnnie Lamm

April 17, 2017

"No pressure and very up front and honest"

- debpark

I have been a customer of Campbell Nelson Nissan of Edmonds for over 12 years. They continue to treat me well and take good care of me and my truck. I just purchased my second truck from them because of the great customer service over the past 12 years. John Kelch in sales is wonderful to work with and John in service is also wonderful. I appreciate the way they do business.

March 29, 2017

"Fantastic experience buying a Leaf from Johnnie Lamm!"

- GLW

I was interested in buying a used Leaf and went to Campbell-Nelson Nissan of Edmonds because of the excellent dealership rating. I can vouch for the high scores - our purchase experience was unlike any I’ve had. We met Johnnie Lamm when we entered the dealership and it wasn’t long before we drove a used Leaf off the lot. Johnnie was super low pressure, very knowledgeable about the Leaf, and our experience was simply a nice conversation about what we wanted. It was a very pleasant experience, plus efficient. I love the Leaf! If you want to see first-hand how car buying should be, go to Campbell Nelson of Edmonds and see Johnnie!

March 21, 2017

"Updated Review due to quick handling of complaint. Will retu"

- jade202

After trying for a month and a half to get someone from Finance or Sales to call me back, my husband called and we got an appointment with Ram, the Finance Manager. I had previously left voicemails with Ron and Compassion but had not received a call back. While we still encountered some issues and misunderstandings with fees etc. Ram and John, the customer loyalty manager and BC, the General Sales Manager, were all quick to respond to my complaints, queries and issues. Honestly if it wasn't for them I would not return to Campbell Nelson, which would have been a shame because my dealings with the service department have been great and I like supporting local family owned businesses. Ram and John really show that there are still some people there that place an emphasis on the customer. As someone who has worked in High End Dealerships in customer service and Guest Relations I really appreciate their handling of my complaint and see this as being a real asset to the company. I will be back.

Photos