Campbell Nissan of Edmonds

Greg Skartvedt

June 27, 2017

"Easy peasy"

- RonJ

I had already been looking at Muranos, so knew what I wanted. I saw one on their website that met my specifications, and so inquired if it was still available. John Kelch responded that it was and I came in to take a look at it. I gave him the number I was willing to pay and he worked with me to get as close to that as possible. All in all, a very streamlined, efficient, no pressure process. Thanks John! And a thanks to Ron Krumm as well for the friendly chat and no BS finance session :)

Other Employees : Ron Krumm

June 21, 2017

"Salesman Greg"

- Glenna

Greg showed us the Nissan Maxima, gave us a test drive & answered all our questions. Excellent with facts & we love our new car! We get comments wherever we go on how nice our car is! Super comfortable too!

Greg Skartvedt

June 03, 2017

"Fantastic buying experience!!!"

- STEPHEND

Fantastic buying experience with Matty Clough and John Kelch. I came into the dealership knowing the vehicle and price range I wanted.They both went above and beyond to find the exact Nissan Rogue from another dealership because the color I wanted was not in stock. They had the Rogue transferred to Edmonds and I took delivery. Great Service! Great price! No pressure!!

Mathew Clough