Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac

Aaron  Trueblood, Fixed Operations Director, Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac

Aaron Trueblood

Fixed Operations Director

April 07, 2017

"The car dealership to buy a car"

- Spider

Dave has been our Capitol Auto Group salesman for several years. He always treats us fair and with respect. The dealership is very easy to work with when our cars need service. We love working with David and Capitol auto group

April 01, 2017

"Stupid people work here"

- Capitolisrunbyidiots

I stopped in on April 1st 2017 to look at a Suburban they had advertised on their website. An individual named Chuck fired up his brain cell and tried to help me before determining the car had sold. In typical bait and switch fashion, he said they do have some other vehicles on the lot with more miles and more money than the one advertised. I left. I went home, checked their website again and saw they had four 2015 Suburbans listed. Figuring Chuck was either too stupid or too lazy to locate their inventory, I called to confirm they do have those vehicles listed. They asked me to come down, that they would pull them up front and when I got there, to ask for Blake. I loaded up the wife and kids and headed back to the dealership not really surprised to not see any Suburbans pulled up front. I guess because I felt like being treated like an idiot, I went in and asked for Blake and was told Chuck would be down.. how exciting. To make a long story short, Blake is Chuck? Chuck only knows three words "I don't know" and they didn't in fact have any of the vehicles but some beat up Suburban they towed back from the Auction. This dealerhip is run by idiots. Don't waste your time.

March 11, 2017

"Low pressure fun and feeling at home."

- Chevyfam1964

Gotta tell you, all of my experiences have been great at capitol from sale to service. My wife and I recently lost our 2014 Malibu to a accident and needed to replace it. We weren't sure what exactly we wanted to replace it with, but everyone was very patient with us while we were looking at almost every variety of auto on the lots. We had fun along the way. We finally choose a vehicle at about 7:30 and we were signed car detailed and out the door by 8:10. My wife is not into car shopping or sales experience at all, but she has never once complained about capitol. We could have gone anywhere to purchase our replacement car but capitol is where it's at. Thank you to Toby, David "Digger", and Scott "Mr. Nice guy" for making our experience pleasant, fun, and painless as I know we were probably pretty painful.

• Floating Golf Green