Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac

Mark  Fast, Chevrolet ASM, Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac

Mark Fast

Chevrolet ASM

March 11, 2017

"Low pressure fun and feeling at home."

- Chevyfam1964

Gotta tell you, all of my experiences have been great at capitol from sale to service. My wife and I recently lost our 2014 Malibu to a accident and needed to replace it. We weren't sure what exactly we wanted to replace it with, but everyone was very patient with us while we were looking at almost every variety of auto on the lots. We had fun along the way. We finally choose a vehicle at about 7:30 and we were signed car detailed and out the door by 8:10. My wife is not into car shopping or sales experience at all, but she has never once complained about capitol. We could have gone anywhere to purchase our replacement car but capitol is where it's at. Thank you to Toby, David "Digger", and Scott "Mr. Nice guy" for making our experience pleasant, fun, and painless as I know we were probably pretty painful.

March 02, 2017

"Horrible Customer Service & Repair"

- Becky Abel

We took our car in to have the service department take care of recall notice (Service Advisor: Mark Fast) and look at a problem that we had previously taken it in for. They had our car for 4 months and we received a total of 7 calls giving us updates on the progression of our car. For 3 weeks I saw my car sit outside of the service department and collect snow, then watched it melt off. I was told that I would receive updates every 48 hours by Aaron Trueblood - Service Manager, that also didn't happen. I feel that I was lied to by several service reps. they stated that a GM engineer was out 2-3 times, then we were told he they were out 7 times one week later. We were told that we were getting a rebuilt engine, while they only replaced the shell of the engine and put the original parts back inside. When we dropped the car off for delivery for the repairs it had a full tank of gas. When we finally received our car back they didn't replace the fuel (full tank) there was barely enough gas to to get the car to the gas station; that they used while having the car. They did want to make sure that we replaced all the fuel in the courtesy car that they lent us. We forgot my husband's parking pass in the the courtesy car contacted them to have them put it at the receptionist desk for us to pick up later in the day. Alexandra called us three times and the last conversation was it would be at the desk and they were open till 8pm. We arrived and no one knew anything about our parking pass, and they told us we would have to come back. Due to the frustrations of the entire situation I told them that they would need to find it then and not have us come back. We had asked for Aaron to call us back to talk about the whole situation and still to this day have not received a call back.

November 20, 2016

"Great Dealer,Great People"

- Rick Regal GS

Mina was lovely,fabulous lady. Sales Mgr and finance Scott. What a pleasure to buy a car from all of you. Thanks alot. Rick Bodle

• Floating Golf Green