Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac

Fixed Operations Director

May 22, 2017

"Good experience"

- Bridge123

Maddie was very knowledgable and worked hard to help us buy our truck. She was very friendly and thoughtful. We appreciated her great attitude and kind service.

Madisson Dougherty

April 07, 2017

"The car dealership to buy a car"

- Spider

Dave has been our Capitol Auto Group salesman for several years. He always treats us fair and with respect. The dealership is very easy to work with when our cars need service. We love working with David and Capitol auto group

David Williams

April 01, 2017

"Stupid people work here"

- Capitolisrunbyidiots

I stopped in on April 1st 2017 to look at a Suburban they had advertised on their website. An individual named Chuck fired up his brain cell and tried to help me before determining the car had sold. In typical bait and switch fashion, he said they do have some other vehicles on the lot with more miles and more money than the one advertised. I left. I went home, checked their website again and saw they had four 2015 Suburbans listed. Figuring Chuck was either too stupid or too lazy to locate their inventory, I called to confirm they do have those vehicles listed. They asked me to come down, that they would pull them up front and when I got there, to ask for Blake. I loaded up the wife and kids and headed back to the dealership not really surprised to not see any Suburbans pulled up front. I guess because I felt like being treated like an idiot, I went in and asked for Blake and was told Chuck would be down.. how exciting. To make a long story short, Blake is Chuck? Chuck only knows three words "I don't know" and they didn't in fact have any of the vehicles but some beat up Suburban they towed back from the Auction. This dealerhip is run by idiots. Don't waste your time.

Blake? Chuck? Dipshit?