Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac

2855 Maple Ave NE,
Salem, Oregon 97301
Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac Info
About Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac

We do it "Your Way On The Parkway"

About Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac

We do it "Your Way On The Parkway"

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Floating Golf Green
Kate E.
5/27/2016

"Resolution to review from 5/12/16."

I was contacted by a customer service representative from Capital Chevy. If I where rating that one employee there would be 5 stars but the service department gets no credit or stars. The result of Capital Chevrolet lying to me and charging me for service under warranty was my entire engine being destroyed. I had to have my entire engine replaced at another dealership and fight for it to be covered under warranty. After this Capital Chevrolet did refund me for services done to my engine. If you have issues I would try to contact there customer service Rep. Charley, he seems to genuinely want to resolve these types of issues. Thank you Charley E.

Kate E.
5/12/2016

"Illegally Charged for Services Under Warranty, Treated Bad"

DO NOT TRUST! I was illegally charged for services that where under warranty and treated horribly when I asked about my warranty. I was told they couldn't find it. I dealt with Mark Fast and Aaron Trueblood in the service department. This company knowingly charged me for services that should have been free and denied it to my face but finally admitted it only after getting another dealership involved. PLEASE DONT USE THIS SERVICE DEPARTMENT... BEWARE! I am currently having to get the same issue fixed at another dealership that Capital Chevrolet charged me over 1,500 without fixing the issue. The 2nd dealership I went to immediately found the problem and informed me I was wrongfully charged at Capital Chevrolet. CAPITAL CHEVROLET ARE CRIMANALS BY DEFINITION.

May 12, 2016

Kate- Capitol is very sorry for the confusion. When you have a moment, feel free to contact our relations manager Charley E. @ 503-399-1011 to discuss this further. Again thank you and have a great day!

terry bushey
5/11/2016

"Got Taken"

I bought my Dodge truck from this company 8 months ago and took it for a test drive. After the test drive I told the guy it was overheating he felt the radiator and said no it is fine. They then brought a guy out of the office to had me sign a little pieces of paper that said as is no warranty. They know how badly I needed the truck. They kept reassuring me it was OK. I signed the paperwork and drove it home five miles where it overheated. I called them and they said bring it back in. They gave me my trade in car back while they fixed the truck. When I came to get the truck back they said it was a bad water pump. And asked me if I wanted to pay the $500 or they could add it into my financing. I had totally gotten taken by this company. I will never recommend this company and will never buy anything here again. I took my truck in for my free oil change but I am worried they will break something and charge me even more making my oil change not so free. If you buy there take a certified mechanic with you to go over your vehicle so you don't get taken like me.

A short mexican gentleman

May 12, 2016

Thank you Terry for the review, if you would like to discuss this further please reach out to our customer relations director Charley Engelfried @ 503-399-1011 Thanks again and have a great day!

teamroper
3/29/2016

"Make sure you work with Kurt Willis"

We recently traded in our 05 Dodge where Kurt arranged to pay off my car with the equity from the trade, I was able to keep my car, and then get my husband into a 2016 Silverado 3500. I have tried for the last 4 years to get my husband to get rid of the Dodge because the back seat was a joke and my kids (6'6 and 5'10) couldn't fit it. I contacted Kurt and asked him to help me get him in a new truck. Kurt had a super laid back sales guy work with my husband and take him on an extra long test drive. During the test drive the salesman showed my husband ALL the bells and whistles, finally convincing him to trade in that stupid Dodge. Kurt made the numbers work as close as he could with what I asked for and the deal was done. My husband hates the paperwork part, so I stayed and completed everything, then Kurt brought the documents by our house for my husband to sign and to drop of the new truck and take the old one away. So happy with Kurt Willis and the service he gave us, as well as, the brand new turck.

March 30, 2016

Team Roper Thank you so much for the kind words for Kurt, we like him too!.. Please if you ever need anything just let Kurt or David know.. Everyone here at Capitol are more than willing to assist you if you should need us.. Thanks again and welcome to the Capitol family!

eas2006
3/27/2016

" It's their way on the Park way.. Not yours.. "

It's their way on the Park way.. Not yours.. I will be exercising my first amendment right via You Tube here in a couple weeks. I recorded most of the conversations, lies, fake window stickers, lies, fake MSRP quotes, lies and e-mails I've had with the Sales and Service folks at Capital Auto group. I'm passed and beyond being pissed off. They really need to change their mission statement to Fraud with a smile! I will never again do business here or recommend anyone go to Capital Auto Group. There retention director, I'm not sure if he directs anything other than purchasing on line reviews and having them removed. All talk and no do. FYI: If you plan on doing business here, be sure to hit record on your smart phone, and DO get everything in writing! EVERYTHING!!

Costco car program

March 29, 2016

Please contact our customer relations manager Charley Engelfried at 503-584-6129 or cengelfried@capitolauto.com so we can try to resolve this situation. Thank You

eas2006 responded to this review

March 28, 2016

I'm not going to waste anymore of my time. I wouldn't want your job. Don't worry about the .80 cent bolt for my Tundra, or any future business. Have a nice day.

March 28, 2016

Thank you for the feedback and insight.. My name is Charley E. the CRM of Capitol Auto Group.. I am hoping you will consider reaching out to me and allowing us the opportunity to resolve your concerns. When you have a moment I would love to hear what had taken place, and see what we can do to put things back on track.. Regards- Charley Engelfried 503-399-1011

Miranda Lynn
12/09/2015

"Understanding staff and quality used vehicle"

I bought my used Duramax after a few years of waiting for just the right truck. I was open and honest with the sales team with what I was looking for (as looking for a used vehicle I can't be too picky with color, paint condition, and mileage...) and they found a truck that fit my needs pretty closely. And with financing, I was a little bit of a tough case to get done and it took a few days - but in the end I was able to get the truck I had been wanting and worked with a great team from Bentley the sales guy, to Brandon the finance manager. My purchase was fairly stress free besides the financing part, which was out of the dealer control besides working with the bank to get me approved. Thanks all!

Vincent Carter

Lsiegfei
6/02/2015

"Amazing staff"

The staff were amazingz I walked in and knew exactly what I wanted and Ben C, was on it and helped me with EVERYTHING! They are extremely welcoming. This is our second suv we have bought.

Rsteph
6/01/2015

"They Lost a Purchase"

Referred here by Costco Auto Program. Started out great but then they stopped answering my emails. Maybe they didn't believe I was a serious customer. It was maybe a month from first contact with them until I purchased a car. Too bad for them. I purchased a new XTS from Cadillac of Portland.

Brett

Jim Andersen
2/12/2015

"Self Serving F & I"

Last week I went to Capitol Chevrolet-Cadillac for the purchase of a used vehicle. I went with preapproved financing from my bank of choice. The purchase went very smoothly until the session with the F & I portion. Unbeknownst to me, the F & I person ignored my preapproved financing and financed it with the institution of his choice, not mine. As the loan agreement does not indicate what organization is carrying the paper, I was not aware of the switch. I then contacted my auto insurance agent and instructed them to send my binder to my original bank. Imagine my surprise when I received paperwork from another bank giving me an account number, payment date and also demanding my insurance binder. I can't rate this individual as I don't remember his name and he didn't provide me with a business card. All I can do is warn other buyers as to this practice.

Unknown.

SkipBurch
4/14/2014

"Worst car buying experience in my life"

I brought a new Escalade from Capital and experienced the following: A) I traveled 40 miles for my first visit. I had went there so they could see my trade in and we could not reach agreement so I left. The sales person called me after I was almost home and agreed to my desired terms. After I spoke to the sales person several times I was not informed there was a difference in what had been quoted. I traveled the 40 miles to pick up the new vehicle only to be met by another sales person who informed me that I had a great deal but it was several thousand higher than they had committed to over the phone. B) The test drive I took was in a white Platinum Escalade and I was told the black one was identical. The sticker confirmed it was the same even down to the heated and cooled cup holders but there were no heated and cooled cup holders in the vehicle- this I found out after I left the dealership and had signed all the papers. They were to get back to me which has yet to occur. C) Once I was in with the finance manager we discussed warranties for the first time. I asked if the warranty product was GM which he avoided answering. I told him I had been burnt by a third party warranty company before and had no interest in any product other than that of GM. I got the warranty booklet today and it is not backed GM. I also asked for "bumper to bumper" coverage. The "contract" as it is called is loaded with exclusions and appears to be far from bumper to bumper. To say the least I feel foolish but there is very little to do about it now.

Racheal