Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac

Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac
Call
Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac Info
About Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac

We do it "Your Way On The Parkway"

About Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac

We do it "Your Way On The Parkway"

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Floating Golf Green

"Worst car buying experience in my life"

I brought a new Escalade from Capital and experienced the following: A) I traveled 40 miles for my first visit. I had went there so they could see my trade in and we could not reach agreement so I left. The sales person called me after I was almost home and agreed to my desired terms. After I spoke to the sales person several times I was not informed there was a difference in what had been quoted. I traveled the 40 miles to pick up the new vehicle only to be met by another sales person who informed me that I had a great deal but it was several thousand higher than they had committed to over the phone. B) The test drive I took was in a white Platinum Escalade and I was told the black one was identical. The sticker confirmed it was the same even down to the heated and cooled cup holders but there were no heated and cooled cup holders in the vehicle- this I found out after I left the dealership and had signed all the papers. They were to get back to me which has yet to occur. C) Once I was in with the finance manager we discussed warranties for the first time. I asked if the warranty product was GM which he avoided answering. I told him I had been burnt by a third party warranty company before and had no interest in any product other than that of GM. I got the warranty booklet today and it is not backed GM. I also asked for "bumper to bumper" coverage. The "contract" as it is called is loaded with exclusions and appears to be far from bumper to bumper. To say the least I feel foolish but there is very little to do about it now.

Racheal

"Just wanted to comment on the Service Department, and..."

Just wanted to comment on the Service Department, and hope that the CEO will see this, or at least someone of influence. I tried to schedule service on-line, but could not read the boxes on the form, so I was unsuccessful in scheduling an appointment. I concluded that because I am using a Mac, the system is not compatible with computers other than a PC. Next, I called the service department to set up an appointment, and was promptly forwarded to Aaron Trueblood in the Service Department. I was surprised that I got his voice mail, but was assured he would get back to me as soon as possible. A day later and I have yet to hear from Mr. Trueblood or anyone else for that matter. Not so much as a "by your leave". In the meantime, I made an appointment at Vic Alfonso Cadillac in Portland for the next morning, drove there from Salem (round trip of 100 miles), and found a resolution to my service problem in less than an hour. So here is my message to Capitol Cadillac: "I would rather spend more of my money and time traveling 100 miles round trip to Vic Alfonso's Cadillac and be treated with respect than waste any more of my time with Capitol Cadillac".

"I live in Seattle Washington and came here on a..."

I live in Seattle Washington and came here on a recommendation from my brother when I started looking for a new vehicle after 16 years of owning my truck. I felt welcome and felt no pressure from the start. They heard my questions and concerns. I am now a proudness owner of a beautiful Outback. I could be one of those excited consumers on TV.

Russel

"I purchased my first Subaru Forester new from Capital in..."

I purchased my first Subaru Forester new from Capital in 2007. Unfortunately if was totaled on my way home from Salem in 2011. Even though all of the glass was shattered in the accident I got out of the car and walked away without a scratch on me. The Forester is a very safe car! I replaced the car with a used 2006 Subaru Forester from Capital. The car was in "like new" condition, and the employees at Capital have kept it that way at the scheduled service visits. The employees are friendly, and I drive away in a clean, well serviced car. It's all about pease of mind. Thank you Capital Subaru!

"Had a great time, easy, Dan was superb, along with..."

Had a great time, easy, Dan was superb, along with financing helping and working on getting a good price, and I did not have to take as much of a negative equity hit. I liked my deal and how we were treated….Dan very impressive and knowledgeable!!!!

Daniel Penick

"After having my wife get the oil changed at another..."

After having my wife get the oil changed at another Subaru dealership in Oregon City I was driving the car In the Salem Or. area and stopped to get gasoline. As my habit is I also checked my oil, and was not happy to to find it had been way over filled. I did not want to drive back to Oregon city so I called The service dept. at Capital Subaru. I talked With Mike Lewinske, and he got me in to check out the situation. They changed the oil, and filled it to the proper point, and also found the tires were overinflated in the rear. I enjoyed waiting for the car during this time in their nice service area with great coffee a fire and T.V. I would recommend Capital Subaru and Mike Lewinske as they took the time to do the job right and make sure that I was happy with the work. They also noted that the oil had been overfilled, and I was able to contact the service manager of the other Subaru service that had overfilled the car in the 1st place. They are sending a check to reimburse me. Good job Mike @ Capital Subaru.

Mike Lewitske

"Stacey went above and beyond to help us find the right..."

Stacey went above and beyond to help us find the right vehicle. A big THANKS to Stacey and all of those involved to make this experience buying a new vehicle very pleasant. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new Subaru. We are very happy with our purchase and look forward to doing business with the service department throughout the length of time we have our vehicle. Thank you, The Flu's

Stacey Wilfringer

"TJ was great to work with. He was honest and never..."

TJ was great to work with. He was honest and never pressured. He worked hard to get me what I wanted. Chris helped work between TJ and the finance guys. He did a great job working, I believe, for me. I was so happy with the purchase of my new Silverado that I came back in the afternoon and traded in my wife's car on a used vehicle. These 2 guys made the deals work in our budget GREAT WORKING WITH CAPITAL CHEVROLET !!!!!!!

TJ Paterson & Chris Millard

"I have worked with Chris Millard when I bought another..."

I have worked with Chris Millard when I bought another car at another dealership. When I was ready to buy another car, I went to where Chris was newly employed. I love the customer service I received when I first met Chris, which is why I chose to drive from Corvallis to Salem to work with Chris again. I like his genuine care of his customers as well as his non pushy attitude of selling cars. Chris has always been helpful to me, and sometimes going over and beyond what another employee would do. I have given out business cards to a few of my friends who are thinking of getting new cars and I am sure they will seek out Chris. Thank you Chris for your kindness and dedication to your customers!

chris millard

"Our visits was very pleasant. Mina did an excellent job..."

Our visits was very pleasant. Mina did an excellent job of going through the vehicle that we bought. She is a very excellent customer service. Digger did excellent job in helping us with the budget that we asked him to work with. We will sure come back and also recommend copital cheverolet to all our friends. Very excellent customer service. Keep up the good work. Thank you again and again, Clara Lengsi and David Saimon

Digger and Mina