Audi Beaverton

Larry  Laing, Audi Service Advisor, Audi Beaverton

Larry Laing

Audi Service Advisor

February 19, 2017

"Amazing experience as always"

- Nikhil Soares

I have serviced my car at Audi Beaverton for the last 5 years and they never disappoint. Always courteous, detailed in explaining any issues and prompt in service. This visit, Brittany was no exception to the rule and she went above and beyond in explaining all the work that needed to be done and kept me informed on status throughout. Thank you Audi Beaverton!

February 17, 2017

"Done & Done"

- Paul Downes

Clint was professional from start to finish. I came with a particular car in mind from the advertisement. We did a short test drive and Clint asked if I wanted to see about getting it done. We proceeded and learned I needed a little more down payment to get the deal done. I left to see what I could arrange and I got within $100 of the target goal. At that point Clint went to work and got the deal approved with the slightly short amount. I went back to finalize the deal which took about 30 minutes and I was on my way. In my 56 years I have bought several cars but this has been, by far, the easiest car purchase I have ever done. What a pleasure dealing with true professionals!

February 16, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- Jenny V.

We purchased through a car buying program offered by our credit union. The entire experience was professional and friendly. We were sent pictures, took the van for a test drive, had an inspector come out, and then the staff helped install our carseats. There was never any pressure to buy.

• Two Service Locations