Audi Beaverton

Doug Foley

June 21, 2017

"Awesome experience!"

- Jsegriz

Would highly recommend this dealership. The process was easy and low-pressure. Great service and very responsive to my many questions. Best car-buying experience I've had.

Terry Murphy
David Berdichevsky

June 19, 2017

"awesome "

- Davinder

because Juan and Todd are really good sales man . They help me a lot . keep sending me updates until my Audi arrived. I also own bmw m6 . But I love this q7.

Juan Bautista

June 19, 2017

"Another awesome visit"

- Tengelman

I went in for my scheduled oil change and also needed some bulbs replaced and thought i had a suspension problem. When i drove over parking lot bumps or other raised areas, i could hear a thumping sound coming from the same are that id had work done before. Turns out my car just needed lubed! What a relief! Really, i wouldnt have known any different, if id been told that i needed a repair and would have authorized the repair. But ive come to trust Chris and the mechanics that work on my car and once again, ive driven away very happy! There is no more sound coming from the underside of my car and you'd never know that my car is 15 years old😊. Long story short, i trust what Chris and Audi Beaverton tells me and reccommends!!! I would and have referred many people to them!

Chris Theriault