Audi Beaverton

Larry  Laing, Audi Service Advisor, Audi Beaverton

Larry Laing

Audi Service Advisor

February 22, 2017

"Always treated nicely at this dealership."

- 4 RINGS

Every time I visit this dealership I am treated well, whether I am in my 10 year old Audi or my 5 year old Audi. I always know that when I go to Sunset Audi, my car will be taken care of and repaired or maintained right the first time !!

February 21, 2017

"Excellent "

- Steven

Excellent guest service, area clean, staffs are friendly. I will recommend this dealership to my family and friends. I will continue to come back for service and sale.

February 21, 2017

"Easy, Nice and Helpfiul"

- Audifan

Once again, the staff at Sunset Audi Service treated me well. They were prompt with their scheduling, helpful, kept me informed and explained the work and the charges completely. I know I have other choices but I keep coming back because they make me feel like they care.

• Two Service Locations