Capitol Chevrolet Montgomery

SM Harris

Chris Kynard, Service Advisor, Capitol Chevrolet Montgomery

Chris Kynard

June 07, 2017

"Didn't feel pressured !! Thank You "

- Athomas

I came to this dealership to purchase a used car (with intentions of not having any payments).. I previously visited the Forgettable Ford place they like to ignore you if your not buying new apparently ... no one came to us after 15 minutes of being there ... so i left and came here ... Ed greeted us and asked if we had any questions he was here to answer for us .. to which i replied Yes .. he helped me try to find a non manual two door car in the price range with a little go power .. Just none suited my taste .... Needless to say He showed me a New Automatic Camaro and well that's what i wanted i really didnt want a payment but apparently i had enough to make payments lower and Sean found us a great rate and made our buying a new car Easy and Pressureless .. !!!!! Thank you Ed and Sean .. I recommended a few of my friends to visit them in hopes of getting there car without the feeling of oh no what did i get into .....

Ed Maynard
Shawn Roney

May 28, 2017

"Awesome.....thank you!"

- Rita Z

I was very nervous about buying the car...but my sales guy made this the best experience I ever had buying a new car. He was very patient with me and encouraging it made me a little less nervous.

Lorenzo Sistrunk

May 23, 2017

"Friendly,Sweet,Kind & Courteous "

- Mrs Roberts

I went to get my car serviced at Capital Chevrolet Mr Danny Head waited on me in the service department he was very professional,sweet,kind,courteous I'm glad I dealt wit him.If anyone go to get there vehicle serviced there if u go there wit a frown &u get Mr Head for ur service person I promise u will b smiling when u leave

Danny Head