Capitol Subaru

Rory Casebeer

April 18, 2017

"So helpful "

- Sskcw0990

Riley wright was the best salesman we ever worked with. I highly recommend him for anyone who is looking into getting a new car. He answered all the questions I had and was patient with us when we were making our decision. Overall we walked out with a smile on our faces and the love for our new car.

April 18, 2017

"Amazing from start to finish"

- Subaruman

I would highly recommend Riley Wright for anything at Capitol he is my car guy for ever! He also helps me with service questions and really there for anything

March 16, 2017

"Great"

- jayme

Great costumer service. Wife and I bought a 2017 Subaru STI from here and Nick was great. It took way longer than I think it should have, but overall was a great experience.

• Floating Golf Green