Capitol Toyota Scion

Toyota Sales Associate

June 30, 2017

"New car"

- Jackie K.

Larry and Eric rocked it helping me look for new car. I really hate shopping for cars but Larry made it fun. Thanks guys for all your hard work!

Larry Baldwin

January 03, 2017

"David went out of his way to help me get snow tires "

- Ladydriver

I was schedule to leave for a trip from PDX on December 14, 2016. With the threat of snow, I called David on the 13th to ask advice on how my Rav4 would drive in the snow. After discussing my driving abilities in snow, we decided that I would do better with studless snow tires but none were in stock. He called around and arranged for the snow tires to be mounted the 14th at 8:00 am. I was on the road by 9:30. Thank heavens for the timing, because I arrived at the hotel just before the snow storm hit! Thanks to David's efforts, (and the hotel shuttle) I was able to make my flight on time.

David Ames

December 01, 2016

"Negative Equity - No problem"

- jacksand921

The morning before the 2017 Civil War football game, I was looking to trade my 2013 Scion tC for a more friendly family vehicle. I thought this would be a challenge since I had a little bit of negative equity in my Scion. Could we find the right vehicle for us and get the right deal without missing the kickoff of the game? Turns out, it was no problem. We worked with Kristine Ralstin to identify the vehicle we wanted. They listened to all our wishes for what the vehicle needed to do for us. We test drove the RAV4. Kristine was very knowledgeable about the RAV. Once we identified the 2017 Toyota RAV4 LE as the model we wanted, we picked the color. She assured us Rich Myles would make the numbers work for us. Rich Myles was able to work with us on several things. We wanted a car payment under $300, fair value for our trade, minimal to zero down payment, and a higher mileage lease since I would be commuting for part of the lease. Rich worked to integrate all our financial needs into the deal. We are very happy customers. Thanks Kristine and Rich for making it a very easy process. Thanks to you, we will be going back to Capitol to buy our next vehicle.

Kristine Ralstin, Rich Myles