Car Hop

405 Motors

Bayside Auto Sales

Risa
1/24/2016

"Carhop car almost cost me my life"

The carhop car I was driving caught fire while I was in it and burned to the ground I was able to escape but have been having nightmares ever since...the manager was dismissive about the trauma I suffered told me to find a different way to work and then put us in a 16 year old car the next day...the service lights are already coming on. The car that burned we had less than two weeks

Randy

Tflally
4/14/2015

"STAY AWAY!"

If your reading this review, thank you! You are doing research. Stay away from this scam! They don't sell cars, they sell programs. You will get a crappy car for an expensive credit building program. The cars they have are crap! Seriously the biggest SCAM! Don't be a sucker! Do more research and look around.

Julie

calvinnpeg
4/12/2013

"I was so sad for my sister,she wanted herself a nice..."

I was so sad for my sister,she wanted herself a nice car.You tricked her there from san jose ca,saying she only needed to put down 99.00 after getting there,It 700.00 or 800.00...why can't you advertise (maybe )99.00.you tell lies...The car that you let her have is a ulgy car...you won't get not even a 1 rating 0 is more for car hop from me.

it's not the employee's It is car hop period,the lies to get you there,to the junk looking cars that are over priced.there should be a law against a business like yours..