Carson Cars

Sales Professional

November 15, 2016

"helpful peeps"

- quenchers

They were helpful in finding my car, getting me financed and pointed me in the right direction to save some money on my insurance for my car. Will come back

November 14, 2016

"Beware Carson Cars!!!"

- theatre_belle

Take any car purchased here to an independent auto mechanic to be checked out. They lie about what is checked out and what they consider okay is barely street legal. Also, when you buy the warranty they no longer cover you under their 30 day policy. So I had to pay additional money right after I purchased the vehicle that they had "thoroughly checked over." I bought this vehicle to be used to tow a travel trailer. When I went to pick up the trailer they RV place said they had transmission fluid all over the ground. At some point a plug on one of the transmission fluid areas was off and leaking transmission fluid. Apparently this had be going on for some time (as an employee told me they had regularly had to move it on the lot so it didn't leave a stain underneath it) and they just ignored it. When they disconnected the battery they forgot that the radio would also disconnect and that you would need the password. I of course not being the original owner did not have it. I had to beg them to take the radio out so so could send it in to have a new chip put in so it could be reset. When they reinstalled it they messed up the install on the rear view camera. They checked it and said it was fine and it must be that the camera was broken and that wasn't there fault. Fifty dollars later at a different place they took out the radio and properly attached the backup stereo. Let's not forget the tire sensors of which the car had NONE. They told us they'd put a little air in and the problem would go away. It did for the miles used in the reset but once the mileage of the reset was reached, like around 15-20 miles, it went off again. Since I stupidly listened I had to pay several hundred dollars to get sensors installed. Brakes-I had written into my contracts that the breaks had to be a certain amount because I have had a bad experience previously where the brakes were so worn down I had to replace the entire unit instead of just the pad. Carson Cars had not checked these brakes because they were difficult to get off and so dirty there was no way to see them without doing some cleaning. At this point I had to drive. less than 1,000 miles so clearly no one ever checked because they were barely street legal. I'm allowing for things like replacing batteries, replacing tires, and minor cosmetic repairs which one would expect on a used vehicle. However, the electrical repairs and countless other issues that have popped up have made this thing a money pit. Do not and I repeat do not buy a car at this dealership and if you must have it checked out independently at a place you trust.

October 27, 2016

"Conmen"

- Torquedbolts

Must Read! We bought a car here less than two months ago and the driver side door panel fell off, the sunroof leaked so bad that it filled with water, smelled like mold after a week. Radiator hose blew and now car smokes. After owning it for 3 days it wouldn't start and they told me to pay for the tow and parts even though we paid for a year's worth of warranty. After arguing with them they paid for it. SHADY! Security system would not allow us to lock the passenger door or turn off the dome light or it sound off and piss off all my neighbors. Basically had to trade it for a different car at another dealership. Pretty much walked in and threw 3800.00 dollars on the floor. Never been so pissed off in all my life. This was to be my son's first car and I don't make much money. So thanks for the lesson Carson cars. For truer reviews, check out yelp, it's free and more accurate to their dealership.

Used 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $8995