Carson Cars

Carson Cars

Call
Carson Cars Info
About Carson Cars

Carson Cars is family owned & operated since 1968. We were voted "Quality Dealer of the Year" by the Washington Dealers Association. We are a 2nd generation, family owned car dealership. Over 1/3 of our of business is REPEAT & REFERRAL. I love when someone feels good enough about us to send in their friends & family. We sell a LOT of vehicles each month, and I put my personal cell# & home# with each deal paperwork. If there is a problem, I want to fix it. We work VERY hard to ensure complete satisfaction. I look forward to earning your business! Mike Carson - Owner

About Carson Cars

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

spears831
11/11/2014

"Be Wary"

Please be very careful when inquiring about purchasing from this dealership. If you are a person or family that doesn’t have the outright means or funds to purchase or fix your newish vehicle, they will be less willing to work with you. I was sold and extremely sub-par vehicle that has numerous problems. All of which could not be detected unless owning the vehicle, driving it, and getting to know your new car. One of the windows leaks, the speedometer isn’t calibrated, the gas gauge isn’t calibrated, and they kept studded tires on the vehicle and took the studs out, so there was zero traction (I take the blame for not noticing the tires) but really? That’s shady leaving tires like that on the vehicle. The ride was awful. Something that was definitely not noticeable taking a test drive around the block. The vehicle shakes so bad my wife has to hold my baby still while driving. That’s why we bought the vehicle, for something safe for our growing family. I called the dealership several times in regards to the issues I was having. I called and talk to Jessica the internet rep explaining my situation, in which she told me to come in and they could definitely help me out. So myself, my wife, newborn daughter and three year old son, drove about an hour and half only to meet with salesman David Orr, and receive absolutely no help at all. He told us that there was “no manager there,” to get advice from. He said he would call us back and let us know what he finds out. He never called back. I then called and called and spoke with a second salesman, Patrick. He seemed more cordial and friendly. He also said he would call me back in 45 minutes after he talked to a manager about my situation. I thought I was actually going to receive help. He never called back. Several days later I called back and asked for Patrick. He said it just got busy and forgot. Ok, I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He said that he would leave and urgent message with David, and that he would get back to me ASAP. More days passed, and no phone call. I called back and spoke with David. Not only had he not received the message from Patrick, he came across with the attitude of why I was calling again as if, sorry nothing we can do for you unless you have a big chunk of money. So I then called there service center down the road to see if my warranty that I am paying for, covered anything wrong, or possibly wrong with my vehicle. I called and told them my issues and asked if any of that might possibly be covered. He said he couldn’t tell me because he was busy. I made it clear that I lived somewhat far and that I didn’t have the time to just stop in and see if anything was wrong. I just got done reading off a laundry list of things that were wrong! So I am stuck wasting my money for this beater of a vehicle trying to figure out what to do with it. Yes, it may be an isolated incident. But PLEASE, be very cautious when even thinking about purchasing a vehicle from this, “top rated” dealership.

russialove87
11/08/2014

"Horrible experience"

customer service sucks then they make me drive all the way from Oak Harbor Washington to Lynnwood Washington and they were trying to sell me a car that didn't get over 20 miles in Reverse and drive. The trim was hanging off. The driver window didn't roll down and he says "managers piick on the window."

Zmillerzz
10/17/2014

"worth the drive"

Very pleased with my new car. I would like to thank you for getting me into a car that I am proud to drive and can afford. It was worth the hour and half drive.

bobo747
10/13/2014

"2010 Chevrolet Malibu LS"

Just bought a 2010 Chevrolet Malibu LS from Carson Cars. James and Eric were professional and easy to work with. Happy with the outcome and the experience working with them. I referred my cousin Charlotte to you, she is looking for a commuter with good gas mileage.

FitnessMama
9/02/2014

"Thanks!"

Thanks for your help. Glad to have found you guys and you were able to help me, I also thought that the follow up call after I bought the car was a nice touch. I didn't get a chance to call you back yet, but YES, I am Very happy with my new car!

Kcampbell88
8/21/2014

"Friendly"

Strolled in and planned on just browsing. Noticed Carson Cars had a great selection of vehicles. Everything was excellent. They were very personal, fun and courteous sales people. Comfortable environment.

Vivi303
8/12/2014

"Didnt feel pressured to buy"

Very satisfied with the service, staff and present attention of the salesman. We felt at ease and enjoyed being able to take our time to look around. I thought that James was helpful getting us into what we needed. Im sure we will be back in the near future for Rob's commuter. See you then!

prettypink1147
7/14/2014

"They made me feel very comfortable "

Very nice people. They went above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable while I was there, offering me water and snacks during the process. It was a fun atmosphere with the staff, it seems that they really like what they do and it shows.

Tawnia
7/12/2014

"Better than I could have expected... "

I am a hard one to please, for sure. I have found Carson Cars to be willing to go the extra mile to make sure their customers are happy... give them a call. James, the Manager, he's a stand up guy.

Royroy
6/21/2014

"Extra mile"

Going the "extra mile" for your customers will will you repeat customers every time. You did a greeat job doing that for us. We will refer others looking for a car to you

Reviews of Cale Urbick