Carson Cars

Showroom Hours: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Open Now

Carson Cars

Carson Cars Info
About Carson Cars

Carson Cars is family owned & operated since 1968. We were voted "Quality Dealer of the Year" by the Washington Dealers Association. We are a 2nd generation, family owned car dealership. Over 1/3 of our of business is REPEAT & REFERRAL. I love when someone feels good enough about us to send in their friends & family. We sell a LOT of vehicles each month, and I put my personal cell# & home# with each deal paperwork. If there is a problem, I want to fix it. We work VERY hard to ensure complete satisfaction. I look forward to earning your business! Mike Carson - Owner

About Carson Cars

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

SailorSaySay
2/18/2015

"I recently purchased a vehicle from Carson Cars and I love i"

I recently purchased a vehicle from Carson Cars and I love it. The car is everything I have always wanted and more. I have bad credit and I didn't think that I would be able to get financed but the in house financing gave me another chance to get back on my feet. Jeromie fought hard for me to get what I wanted and within the price range I can afford. I drive more than the average person so when I need work done on the car Jeromie is always there to help and I also get a loaner when my vehicle is getting repaired. Mike Carson is a sweetheart! He is very understanding and professional and I appreciate his business. I trust him and his employees and I would recommend Carson Cars to anyone.

spidey1974
2/02/2015

"Love our 2008 crusier"

We love our PT Cruiser that we bought from Carson Cars. Mike was great to work. He made sure we were taken care of just like we were told he would do by who referred us. We thought the personalized calendar was a nice touch, very unexpected.

lawdawg007
1/18/2015

"Disapointed"

I bought a vehicle from the dealer and at first I must say they bent over backwards to get me in a vehicle. I originally went in for a ford expedition that over the phone was told I qualified for but when I got in the dealer was a different story I ended up with a 1999 Tahoe. well I on my way to work one night and the vehicle goes dead I managed to get to the side of the road missing almost getting hit by a semi. I called the dealer the next day after getting it towed off the freeway they came right out and got the vehicle and had it three days turns out it was a fuse. I get the vehicle back and what do you think happened next again on my way to work and the car goes dead yet again. this time costing me $166.00 to get it towed to my home and thus causing me to be 2 hours late for work. I contacted the dealer and the GM tells me to replace the fuse and get the vehicle to the shop so they can see what is causing the fuse to blow. really I don't feel comfortable messing with the fuse and I thought I purchased a warranty and was in their VIP program and it says on the service website free pick up and delivery or is that just for the first break down. I have contacted the dealership several times now as well as the owner even on his facebook and have not been contacted yet this all happened on the 8th.

LeglerB2010
1/09/2015

"2009 Honda Accord"

Enjoyed my experience with Carson Cars. I thought they were professional, kind and extremely helpful getting me into the car I really, really wanted! Still cant believe it's mine!!

Wazzup2014
12/30/2014

"Experienced salesman"

We worked with James and Cale. They were both very professional and easy to work with. After not knowing what to expect, we were pleasantly surprised at how smoothly everything went.

spears831
11/11/2014

"Be Wary"

Please be very careful when inquiring about purchasing from this dealership. If you are a person or family that doesn’t have the outright means or funds to purchase or fix your newish vehicle, they will be less willing to work with you. I was sold and extremely sub-par vehicle that has numerous problems. All of which could not be detected unless owning the vehicle, driving it, and getting to know your new car. One of the windows leaks, the speedometer isn’t calibrated, the gas gauge isn’t calibrated, and they kept studded tires on the vehicle and took the studs out, so there was zero traction (I take the blame for not noticing the tires) but really? That’s shady leaving tires like that on the vehicle. The ride was awful. Something that was definitely not noticeable taking a test drive around the block. The vehicle shakes so bad my wife has to hold my baby still while driving. That’s why we bought the vehicle, for something safe for our growing family. I called the dealership several times in regards to the issues I was having. I called and talk to Jessica the internet rep explaining my situation, in which she told me to come in and they could definitely help me out. So myself, my wife, newborn daughter and three year old son, drove about an hour and half only to meet with salesman David Orr, and receive absolutely no help at all. He told us that there was “no manager there,” to get advice from. He said he would call us back and let us know what he finds out. He never called back. I then called and called and spoke with a second salesman, Patrick. He seemed more cordial and friendly. He also said he would call me back in 45 minutes after he talked to a manager about my situation. I thought I was actually going to receive help. He never called back. Several days later I called back and asked for Patrick. He said it just got busy and forgot. Ok, I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He said that he would leave and urgent message with David, and that he would get back to me ASAP. More days passed, and no phone call. I called back and spoke with David. Not only had he not received the message from Patrick, he came across with the attitude of why I was calling again as if, sorry nothing we can do for you unless you have a big chunk of money. So I then called there service center down the road to see if my warranty that I am paying for, covered anything wrong, or possibly wrong with my vehicle. I called and told them my issues and asked if any of that might possibly be covered. He said he couldn’t tell me because he was busy. I made it clear that I lived somewhat far and that I didn’t have the time to just stop in and see if anything was wrong. I just got done reading off a laundry list of things that were wrong! So I am stuck wasting my money for this beater of a vehicle trying to figure out what to do with it. Yes, it may be an isolated incident. But PLEASE, be very cautious when even thinking about purchasing a vehicle from this, “top rated” dealership. Since first inquiring about any help with my situation, I have received little to no help. I was attempting to remain in touch with the sales manager James, as well as talking to the owner Mike for roughly 20 minutes one evening about my situation. I was starting to feel like I was going to receive some actual help! Not at all. Both Mike and James became almost impossible to keep in-touch with. I would never get called back, the owner forgot about me completely. It was exhausting. Finally I got an answer. I was told by James on the phone to take whatever money I have and fix what was wrong with the truck until our monetary situation was better. What it came down to, like I stated earlier, was needing a large sum of money in order to get into a new car. Pretty much we are tired of dealing with you, and fix your problem yourself. You'd think that they would at least offer to fix all the things wrong with my vehicle, or refund me my bogus, joke of a supplemental warranty that I was paying way too much money for. But of course, they don't want to lose money, so I was offered none of those.

russialove87
11/08/2014

"Horrible experience"

customer service sucks then they make me drive all the way from Oak Harbor Washington to Lynnwood Washington and they were trying to sell me a car that didn't get over 20 miles in Reverse and drive. The trim was hanging off. The driver window didn't roll down and he says "managers piick on the window."

Zmillerzz
10/17/2014

"worth the drive"

Very pleased with my new car. I would like to thank you for getting me into a car that I am proud to drive and can afford. It was worth the hour and half drive.

bobo747
10/13/2014

"2010 Chevrolet Malibu LS"

Just bought a 2010 Chevrolet Malibu LS from Carson Cars. James and Eric were professional and easy to work with. Happy with the outcome and the experience working with them. I referred my cousin Charlotte to you, she is looking for a commuter with good gas mileage.

FitnessMama
9/02/2014

"Thanks!"

Thanks for your help. Glad to have found you guys and you were able to help me, I also thought that the follow up call after I bought the car was a nice touch. I didn't get a chance to call you back yet, but YES, I am Very happy with my new car!

Reviews of Mike Carson