Carson Cars

Carson Cars

Call
Carson Cars Info
About Carson Cars

Carson Cars is family owned & operated since 1968. We were voted "Quality Dealer of the Year" by the Washington Dealers Association. We are a 2nd generation, family owned car dealership. Over 1/3 of our of business is REPEAT & REFERRAL. I love when someone feels good enough about us to send in their friends & family. We sell a LOT of vehicles each month, and I put my personal cell# & home# with each deal paperwork. If there is a problem, I want to fix it. We work VERY hard to ensure complete satisfaction. I look forward to earning your business! Mike Carson - Owner

About Carson Cars

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Horrible experience"

customer service sucks then they make me drive all the way from Oak Harbor Washington to Lynnwood Washington and they were trying to sell me a car that didn't get over 20 miles in Reverse and drive. The trim was hanging off. The driver window didn't roll down and he says "managers piick on the window."

"worth the drive"

Very pleased with my new car. I would like to thank you for getting me into a car that I am proud to drive and can afford. It was worth the hour and half drive.

"2010 Chevrolet Malibu LS"

Just bought a 2010 Chevrolet Malibu LS from Carson Cars. James and Eric were professional and easy to work with. Happy with the outcome and the experience working with them. I referred my cousin Charlotte to you, she is looking for a commuter with good gas mileage.

"Thanks!"

Thanks for your help. Glad to have found you guys and you were able to help me, I also thought that the follow up call after I bought the car was a nice touch. I didn't get a chance to call you back yet, but YES, I am Very happy with my new car!

"Friendly"

Strolled in and planned on just browsing. Noticed Carson Cars had a great selection of vehicles. Everything was excellent. They were very personal, fun and courteous sales people. Comfortable environment.

"Didnt feel pressured to buy"

Very satisfied with the service, staff and present attention of the salesman. We felt at ease and enjoyed being able to take our time to look around. I thought that James was helpful getting us into what we needed. Im sure we will be back in the near future for Rob's commuter. See you then!

"They made me feel very comfortable "

Very nice people. They went above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable while I was there, offering me water and snacks during the process. It was a fun atmosphere with the staff, it seems that they really like what they do and it shows.

"Better than I could have expected... "

I am a hard one to please, for sure. I have found Carson Cars to be willing to go the extra mile to make sure their customers are happy... give them a call. James, the Manager, he's a stand up guy.

"Extra mile"

Going the "extra mile" for your customers will will you repeat customers every time. You did a greeat job doing that for us. We will refer others looking for a car to you

"Happy Customer"

We are very happy with our car buying experience. They were very kind and professional throughout the process and helped us start to get our credit back on track.

Reviews of Cale Urbick