Carson Dodge Chrysler

Carson Dodge Chrysler Info

Reno Dodge

Lithia Chrysler Jeep of Reno

"Amy Payne very helpful"

My Ram 3500 needed a recall taken care of, Amy Payne was responsive and set up appointment and everything was taken care of to my satisfaction. Also in the past Amy has help me with any concerns. thanks Amy John Stern

Amy Payne

"Double charging "

The services charges are redundant. They charge full service time for things that could be done in tandem. This way they can over charge for almost all service calls. I was initially charge for the inspection time and the full service time when I told them to fix it anyway. I got a service quote of $290 to $320 dollars. The cost for the one fix came in at $528 and they tried to charge me another $110 for their inspection and evaluation of the item needing fixed. In addition to this I was given a recommendation of repairs/services amounting to over $2000. I was very uncomfortable with the process and would not recommend that anybody to use this dealership. In fact as a result of this I will never buy a Jeep, Chrysler or Dodge product because of this experience.

John

"I went to Carson Dodge Chrysler to look at a new Jeep..."

I went to Carson Dodge Chrysler to look at a new Jeep Wrangler. I met with Jared my internet represenitive. Jared took the time to show me the vehicle I wanted as well as several others. Jared is a great salesman. Robert took care of all of the paperwork. Robert is wonderful and has a great sensof humor. Even though this was my first time at Carson Dodge I was blown away by how helpful everyone was. All of the paperwork was done right the first time. There is no high pressure salesmen at Carson Dodge Chrysler. I will be going back for service on my vehicles. And when it is time to buy another new car. Thank you to Jared and Robert for taking such good care of me.

Jared

"I purchased a Dodge Ram 3500 truck; the dealership did an..."

I purchased a Dodge Ram 3500 truck; the dealership did an outstanding job thru the entire sales experience. The Sales department, Finance Office, was very professional and able to answer any question I had. I would highly recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family.

Steve Christian, Jim Cryer

"I procured a new 300 c last Aug. and was very happy with..."

I procured a new 300 c last Aug. and was very happy with the experience. I also have a 2005 Jeep Grand and I now get my service from Carson Dodge. They make you feel like your part of the family. I have sent some of my friend there also and they have been very happy with there deals and the service. Both of my Kids have also purchased there trucks, and Jeeps from Carson Dodge.

John Mantkus Service, Jerry Coleman Parts,Dave Butler Sales

"We have had nothing but great experiences with Carson..."

We have had nothing but great experiences with Carson Dodge. I wont buy anywhere else.. Carson Dodge even went though the trouble to get the truck I wanted when they didnt have one on the lot. Our family has purchased 7 vehicle from them in the past 3 years. Steve Christian and James have always been great to deal with. I always felt like I got the best deal possible. A+ for an upstanding honest local business !!

james, steve, ray

"Mr. Christian went out of his way to find a replacement..."

Mr. Christian went out of his way to find a replacement rim for me after determining that one of mine was damaged. And he did for a very fair price. He also introduced me to his service department when I brought my Ram in for service before a long trip towing our fifth wheel. I was very pleased with their work and professionalism.

Steve Christian

"Over the years we have purchased 10 vehicles from Carson..."

Over the years we have purchased 10 vehicles from Carson Dodge. We have been treated well in both sales and service. I was always treated as someone who knew what she wanted and was not told, "Honey bring in your husband and we will talk."

James Szugye, Ray Patane

"I was very satisfied with my salesman and the effort he..."

I was very satisfied with my salesman and the effort he put into making this an easy purchase. He was very knowledgeable and professional. I will be a repeat customer and recommend everyone to him for future purchases.

Jared Kenison

"The experience of buying a car was made so easey be these..."

The experience of buying a car was made so easey be these guys. I got a great deal! They were a lot less expensive than the Jeep dealer in Reno!

Jared