Carville's Auto Mart

Rose Oviatt

January 21, 2017

"Wonderful "

- Happy customer

Great experience from beginning to end! The entire process was handled in a professional and timely manner! I was very pleased with the knowledge of my sales representative and her willingness and patience to work me through my car buying experience! I will definitely be sending my loved ones as well as friends to work with Elizabeth she was fantastic!

January 16, 2017

"Straight forward "

- Cbmc

Dennis was not the typical pushy salesman. I had looked at a truck several week prior. I came back when I was ready to buy. He remembered me by name and was very professional. I expressed my concerns and he was reasonable in dealing with each of them. Kevin was open and honest as well.

January 14, 2017

"Recently purchased vehicle "

- Novajean13

Came in to buy a new car and was helped by zach and Jake. That we're both superb at there job made the whole process very smooth and stress free. I'd hwant holy tecimmend buying your next vehicle from either one. They are both fantastic and work very well with you to ensure the best deal possible.

Used 2011 Audi A8, $34394