Carville's Auto Mart

Jerry  Young, Sales Manager, Carville's Auto Mart

Jerry Young

4.2

March 25, 2017

"Very pleasant no pressure buying"

- Steven Fulmer

Sales answered every question I had never tried to pressure me into purchasing. Very quick process, got me in and out in time to go to work.

March 22, 2017

"Great Service and Dedication to Customers "

- Joshuaoldham03

We were recommended by many people to go to Carvilles and now we know why! Great service and friendly staff that are dedicated to satisfying their customers. Michelle helped us get into the car we wanted right away with great perseverance. The staff make you feel right at home as soon as you pull in to the dealership! We will only go to Carvilles!

March 18, 2017

"Very good experience. "

- love_shawni

Zach was very helpful when we arrived at the Carville's Auto Mart. I knew what I wanted, and am happy he was able to get me the vehicle I wanted. I am very pleased with the service I received.

Used 2014 Ford F-350, $43394