Cavender Toyota

About Cavender Toyota

About Cavender Toyota

kimberly45
8/20/2015

"Friendly, quick, and amazing service!"

Having already been to multiple dealerships already, it was easy to pick this one. Robert Tadefa did an amazing job of showing and explaining my options, giving me the best price possible (I am a thorough researcher) and really working with me on getting me the best vehicle - in fact, they were able to get me into an even nicer choice than I had in mind. After I chose, the Cavender team made what I thought was going to be a long, boring process into an awesomely quick, speedy and friendly experience.

Robert Tadefa

August 20, 2015

Kimberly, we are always glad to hear from our customers, and we thank you for your great review and your comments. We are glad you had a truly exceptional experience purchasing your vehicle from us at Cavender Toyota. We appreciate your business and your review, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Mrs_JOrtiz
8/06/2015

"my happy happy day quickly turned into a nightmare"

horrible liars friendly only when beneficial now threatening a horrible experience....desperately seeking understanding this is not a good experience or what I expected HELP

Luis

August 13, 2015

Jessica, thank you for your comments and review. We apologize for any inconveniences you endured during this process. It is extremely important to us to ensure each of our valuable customers are satisfied with our service and their vehicle, and we're glad we were able resolve the situation. We do hope our actions to ensure your satisfaction will lead to doing business with you again in the future. We thank you again for your review and we appreciate your business.

HappyToyotaCustomer
8/06/2015

"FANTASTIC SERVICE!"

DJ Braxton at Cavender Toyota is wonderful! The whole place is helpful and friendly! I was not happy with anything I had seen at other places that I visited, but DJ listened and found exactly what I wanted!

August 06, 2015

We are always happy to hear from our customers, and we thank you for your great review and your comments. We are glad you had a truly exceptional experience purchasing your vehicle from us at Cavender Toyota. We appreciate your business and your review!

disappointed
7/31/2015

"Buyer Beware! full disclosure shirked and promises not kept"

We purchased a used vehicle in the evening. Had chosen them in part due to them being a certified dealer by USAA. Regret not sleeping on it. Discovered in better light the next day significant pre-existing dent and scratch less than 20 hours after purchase. We had specifically looked for damage and remarked to salesman about small damages found. Either he was unaware of the damage or he failed to point it out while we were looking for it. NO accident report was on the CARFAX report! Salesman was called when the damage was discovered to be told he was with a customer. Called back and asked to speak with a sales manager who listened and acknowledged my distress and he agreed the dealership would repair the damages. However, several days went by and we had to follow up several times and the vehicle was there three days longer than they said it would be. We were then informed when it was said to be "done," that only part of the damages had been fixed and that they were no longer agreeing to repair/replace the window where the large scratches are. When asking again to speak to the sales manager who had promised the repairs, we were again given the run around. We won't buy from this dealer again nor would be recommend it. On the positive side, the woman who completed our paperwork and explained financing options and extended warranty was wonderful. Very knowledgeable, kind, and helpful.

those involved know who they are

August 03, 2015

Thank you for your feedback and comments about your experience with our dealership. We apologize for any miscommunication about the time required to repair the door on your vehicle, and that a scratch in glass is not repairable. Please know we do all we can to ensure you, as well as all of our customers, have great experiences with our dealership, and we were happy to repair the door for you. Again, thank you for your business, as well as your comments and review.

active mom
7/30/2015

"New car buyer"

I had exceptional service at Cavendar Toyota. It took me a hour and a half to find the perfect car but the sales man was patient. He listen to my request and drove around the lot looking for that perfect car for me. I selected and return to Cavendar because of the service I recieved in the past. They continue to provide excellent customer service .

July 31, 2015

Thank you for your comments and review. We are glad you had a truly exceptional experience with us at Cavender Toyota. We appreciate your business and your review!

FabieB
7/28/2015

"overall great service! "

when time came to purchase my new first car as a few years after a divorce, now being a single mom, starting my own credit line, i was fustrated almost a year trying to fond a dealership who would not only work with me, but also give me a good deal in the financing. i had my heart set on a nee car for reliability purposes, after having struggled with used cars for a few years. Cavander Toyota was the last place i went to after being turned down al so many other places, i had lost hope. i can not be more greatful! i was treated with dignity and respect. my needs came first to the salesman ans finance team. they got me approved on a lowcost corolla to start my credit, i was so excited to take this huge step of indepence! 1 year later, my credit score got better and I was able to go back and purchase a second car more of my liking for space. i now have two Toyotas from cavander and a great start on a second chapter! thank you Cavander for giving people like me chances to succeed on my own!

Justin Wells

July 29, 2015

Lizzetta, thank you for your comments and review. We are glad you had yet another truly exceptional experience shopping with us at Cavender Toyota. We appreciate the continued opportunities to serve your automotive needs and look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Canary Red
7/28/2015

"availability of assistance "

The best thing about my experience was the allowance of my questions with respect. Time was taken to be sure I understood what I was buying.

john compuesta, ernest (in finance)

July 28, 2015

Thank you for the great review, and we appreciate your business!

David
7/24/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction"

My positive experience began with my Sales Rep. . He was a very sincere individual that yes wanted to make a sell but also wanted the right or best deal for me as well. He and the management worked hard to get to the price point I needed. Also, the gentleman who greeted me after the car was purchased to go over the details of my new vehicle were top notch as well. Great automobile buying experience all the way around Cavender Toyota!!

Keith Mitchell Sr

July 24, 2015

David, thank you for your comments and review. We are glad you had a truly exceptional experience with us at Cavender Toyota. We appreciate your business and your review!

Satisified customer
7/23/2015

"GREAT service and financing"

So friendly and really know their product. I bought two. Financing and selection were fantastic. Have bought last 4 card from Anthony. Exceptional service and follow-up

Eric Heldt

July 23, 2015

Thank you for the great review and taking the time to tell us about your experience. We always look forward to hearing from our customers and we appreciate your feedback and your business, twice.

ROJASM
7/22/2015

"USAA MEMBER..BAD CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE"

I was referred to this dealer thru CAR BUYING SRV from USAA. I was working with Sales Rep (Robert Tadefa) over the phone and thru email on a 2015 4Runner MSRP $35,438, on features and pricing. Robert sent me an email prior to me arriving that day on 7/21/15 with a True Car price of 33,562+ TTL for the vehicle. We all know there is always room for negotiating the price of a vehicle once you get there and sometimes theres a catch and tactics used by car dealers to get you in there and try to sell you! When I arrived there, Robert was friendly and polite showing the vehicle, but he lack true knowledge of the vehicle he was showing me which I was really surprised! However he was quick to try and say that all Cavender vehicles have a "Special added pkg". (tint,pinstripe,door edge molding) for only $777.00 in addition to the selling price. Heres the part that Cavender Toyota gets a dishonest and questionable on their practices. How can you try and charge a customer for a "Special Pkg" that hasn't even been added or installed on a vehicle yet, and not give the customer a choice or option to decline it. What happened to "Listening to customers needs and wants". After telling Robert that I didn't want or need this "Special Pkg" and I wanted to get his best bottom line price on the vehicle, so were not wasting each others time. He came back with a higher price of $36,215, (35,438+777) higher than what he quoted me on his email which I still have. At this point I am getting really annoyed and frustrated and losing the excitement of buying a car. Then a Mr. Brian Flethcer (team leader) comes over to ask the same questions that I had already told Robert which just makes things even more frustrating. To make a long story short these guys are a waste or time and lack the true values of 'SERVICE, LOYALTY, HONESTY, & INTEGRITY". Your better off going to another Toyota dealer down the freeway.

Richard Tadefa, Brian Fletcher

July 23, 2015

Mike, thank you for taking a moment to write your review, and we apologize for the experience you had with our dealership. We certainly take this feedback very seriously and will work diligently to make sure these issues are addressed. Thank you for your candor and again for taking the time to write a review.

Reviews of Julio Ortiz