Cavender Toyota

About Cavender Toyota

About Cavender Toyota

David
7/24/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction"

My positive experience began with my Sales Rep. . He was a very sincere individual that yes wanted to make a sell but also wanted the right or best deal for me as well. He and the management worked hard to get to the price point I needed. Also, the gentleman who greeted me after the car was purchased to go over the details of my new vehicle were top notch as well. Great automobile buying experience all the way around Cavender Toyota!!

Keith Mitchell Sr

July 24, 2015

David, thank you for your comments and review. We are glad you had a truly exceptional experience with us at Cavender Toyota. We appreciate your business and your review!

Satisified customer
7/23/2015

"GREAT service and financing"

So friendly and really know their product. I bought two. Financing and selection were fantastic. Have bought last 4 card from Anthony. Exceptional service and follow-up

Eric Heldt

July 23, 2015

Thank you for the great review and taking the time to tell us about your experience. We always look forward to hearing from our customers and we appreciate your feedback and your business, twice.

Querico1
7/15/2015

"Excellent Choice of Vehicle, Excellent Pricing"

I purchased a 2015 Camry XLE from Cavender Toyota. Negotiated my price via the Internet. Excellent experience: First, they beat Toyota of Boerne's offer by over $1000; and they beat both Universal and North Park Toyota dealers' offers by $3,000. Based on their competitive pricing you should get offers from Boerne and Cavender and skip ALL the other high priced Toyota dealers in the greater San Antonio area. A Camry from any dealership is the exact same Camry (based on the options you chose), so stick with dealers who are high volume, want your business, and want to give you a great out-the-door (OTD) price. Financing was easy. I'm a 19 Y.O. service member and they got me 2.5% Toyota financing along with the great OTD price. Christian Ayala showed me the Camry I picked out online, test drove it, explained all the features and how to use them, helped me through the final negotiation. I signed and drove the same day. I love my new Camry and really appreciate Cavender Toyota helping me make this important decision an easy one to navigate from selection, to pricing, to financing.

Christian Ayala

July 15, 2015

Dave, thank you for your great review and your comments. We are glad you had a truly exceptional experience with us at Cavender Toyota. Thank you for your service, and we appreciate your business and your review!

jcardona23
7/13/2015

"Great service and Prices!!"

Went in to see some cars for a future purchase. Ended up leaving with a new 4runner. They gave me a deal I couldn't refuse. Great service and friendly staff!!

Zachary Cueva

July 14, 2015

Juan, thanks for the great review! We are thrilled to hear you had a truly exceptional experience with our dealership in the purchase of your vehicle and we appreciate your business.

Bella
7/11/2015

"Time line"

I received a call from Toyota if I was interested in selling my Highlander. I had an appointment tho change my oil on the vehicle and thought I go see about selling/trading my vehicle. I went in and told Carlos that I may want to trade but without the hackling. I left with my new Highlander within 3 hours, including cleaning out the old. Received great service.

Carlos

July 13, 2015

Bella, thank you for your great review and your comments. We are glad you had another truly exceptional experience with us at Cavender Toyota. We appreciate your repeat and continued business and your review!

sant1978
7/11/2015

"Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The customer service displayed and hospitality displayed towards me and my wife was something we have never experience before. We felt we were part of the Cavender and Toyota family.

Bert Barrera, Malo Payne were truly Excellent.

July 13, 2015

Thank you for your great review and your comments. We are happy to hear you had a truly exceptional experience with us at Cavender Toyota. We welcome you to the Cavender Toyota family, and we appreciate your business and your review!

Jadelpoe
7/07/2015

"Amazing service honest people I will be going back "

Amazing service a even better employees they were honest and very helpful it was a time consuming process but it was well worth it. Plus they had some good snacks I will recommend this dealership to everyone I know Ask for Richard Aguilar

Richard Aguilar

July 07, 2015

Thank you for your great review and your comments. We always enjoy hearing from our customers. We appreciate your business and your review!

zcisd
7/07/2015

"Awesome Staff, Great Experience!"

Took home a 2015 Toyota Corolla. All staff was awesome, especially the salesman who helped me throughout the whole experience, Mr. Humberto Barrera Jr. Friendly atmosphere and quick service. Will definitely be going back to Cavender Toyota for my next car purchase. Keep up the good work!

Humberto Barrera Jr.

July 07, 2015

Gloria, thank you for your great review and your comments. We are glad you had a truly exceptional experience with us at Cavender Toyota. We appreciate your business and your review!

LAA
7/06/2015

"New car purchase-Top Notch"

All staff were knowledgeable and easy to work with: sales, finance, delivery; 2nd new vehicle in 2 years! Great service department when ever needed too!

Melissa, Kelly

July 06, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business for a second time and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Chris V.
7/03/2015

"Amazing!!!"

Most work was done over the phone. Everything was exceptional. Worked woth is and got everything inside our budget! Will recommend anyone who mentions toyota!

Michael Munoz

July 03, 2015

Chris, thank you for the great review and taking the time to tell us about your experience. We always look forward to hearing from our customers and we appreciate your feedback and your business.

Reviews of Spencer Herrera