Cavender Toyota

Martin Silva

July 17, 2017

"Spencer was great"

- rgmuston

Spencer was knowledgeable about the current and incoming inventory, found the vehicle that Was perfect for me. He was able to get me accurate specs on the vehicle and pictures to me quickly to make a decision and had everything ready to go to meet my tight timeline for financing to get on the road. Wonderful experience

July 15, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Bethknow

I had a wonderfully easy experience buying my new RAV-4. Spenser was kind and helpful. I had already heard wonderful things about him from friends and he did not disappoint!

July 13, 2017

"Updated review"

- Sara

I bought a used Toyota Camry, sold by the salesman Richard. I spent a considerable amount of money on the "bumper to bumper warranty". Two days later I called him about the arm rest on the door coming unclipped. He said when my plates come in, he'd have it fixed. So when I go to get my plates put on, he has the service center look at it and they realize there's a part broken that costs about $500. So he says basically tough luck because it's been too long after I bought it to have something fixed (even though he remembers our conversation two days after I bought the car) and the armrest isn't covered by my expensive "BUMPER TO BUMPER" warranty. Funny how that works out. 😒 Better off going to a dealership that actually cares about the customer. UPDATE: After posting this review, a customer service rep contacted me about the problems I experienced. He apologized and arranged for me to have a loaner car while the service department secured the armrest. While they did not replace the part, they did secure it and it looks fine to me. I appreciated this and would do business with this dealership again.

Frances Benavides