Cavender Toyota

Brandon Price, Digital Marketing Director, Cavender Toyota

Brandon Price

Digital Marketing Director

January 07, 2017

"See both keys before you test drive"

- Euell Cook

I bought a 2016 Explorer. The test drive and sale went as expected. There was a hint of trouble during the test drive when the salesman had one key. He said he would look around and locate the other key but I was not told this until we were significantly in all of the paperwork. The sale went on to inform me replacement keys can be purchased and they are not that expensive. Recently I have discovered the by have only one key the speed and radio safety features have been activated and I can't dis able them without another key. Bottom line the new key cost $150, $45 to havr it cut, $72 for the dealership to libk it to the car. I have contacred Cavendar several time and have been ignored. Go to other dealerships who have a process in place for this situation like Avis.

December 16, 2016

"Very frustrated "

- Disappointed customer

We spent close to four hours trying to negotiate a good monthly payment only to go to finance and have the sales manager come in and tell us he made a mistake. Apparently the truck we were trying to purchase did not qualify for zero percent interest. His interest in us and our time seemed meaningless and though he said he'd try to get us a lower interest rate than our personal bank his attitude came across more like he didn't really care that he had wasted our time. We were told by salesmen Mike Gonzales that he would look into it and give us a call the next day. That never happened... Before purchasing your next vehicle here make sure they double and triple check the vin numbers to make sure they don't waste your time. It appears your time is not important to them.

December 09, 2016

"Another great experience"

- Firedog1949

Just got a new Highlander which makes so man cars purchased from Cavender that I've lost count. As always a great experience. Quick, painless, friendly, personal. I recommend to all my friends.

New 2016 Toyota Sequoia