Cavender Toyota

Brandon Price, Digital Marketing Director, Cavender Toyota

Brandon Price

Digital Marketing Director

January 22, 2017

"Expectations were met once again!"

- new wheels

The last two vehicles I purchased were from Cavender Toyota . The best part was that I was able to go back for my third vehicle and fortunately have Spencer Herrera as my salesperson once again.Spencer is so patient and knowledgeable. He remembers me and takes the time to meet my expectations as a customer. He is true to Cavender Toyota and his customers. I felt the process was at ease not dramatic. I appreciate how James Sanders was helpful with the finances and paperwork. He also remembered me from previous sales. I felt like the process just fell into place and did not drag on. Bobby was very patient when he explained the use of the Highlander.

January 07, 2017

"See both keys before you test drive"

- Euell Cook

I bought a 2016 Explorer. The test drive and sale went as expected. There was a hint of trouble during the test drive when the salesman had one key. He said he would look around and locate the other key but I was not told this until we were significantly in all of the paperwork. The sale went on to inform me replacement keys can be purchased and they are not that expensive. Recently I have discovered the by have only one key the speed and radio safety features have been activated and I can't dis able them without another key. Bottom line the new key cost $150, $45 to havr it cut, $72 for the dealership to libk it to the car. I have contacred Cavendar several time and have been ignored. Go to other dealerships who have a process in place for this situation like Avis.

December 16, 2016

"Very frustrated "

- Disappointed customer

We spent close to four hours trying to negotiate a good monthly payment only to go to finance and have the sales manager come in and tell us he made a mistake. Apparently the truck we were trying to purchase did not qualify for zero percent interest. His interest in us and our time seemed meaningless and though he said he'd try to get us a lower interest rate than our personal bank his attitude came across more like he didn't really care that he had wasted our time. We were told by salesmen Mike Gonzales that he would look into it and give us a call the next day. That never happened... Before purchasing your next vehicle here make sure they double and triple check the vin numbers to make sure they don't waste your time. It appears your time is not important to them.

New 2016 Toyota Sequoia