Cavender Toyota

Julio Ortiz

Michael Gonzalez, Internet Sales Representative, Cavender Toyota

Michael Gonzalez

April 10, 2017

"Certified car was not checked before sold to me "

- Toxic

They sold me a certified used car with 3 year warranty and in less then 1 year it had been to the shop 6 times and they refused to pay repairs even with warranty. The mechanics said it still had the original oil filters and evidence of other things that where never changed and the car was 2 years old! Instead of helping us they kept pushing us to finance a new vehicle... ya never buying from them again!!

March 31, 2017

"Professional Service"

- MADSATX

Spencer Herrera truly made our car buying experience an outstanding one. Mr. Herrera was courteous, polite, friendly and helpful. In a word, Mr. Herrera was PROFESSIONAL. We initially sought a used car for my wife but with his help and expertise, we were able to get my wife into a brand new car! My wife and I could not be happier with our new Camry. We really can't thank Mr. Herrera enough for all of his help, insight and outstanding service he provided to us to get the vehicle we wanted.

March 19, 2017

"Great Expeience"

- newcarowner!

Spencer made this car buying experience a great one! In all honesty i have vowed never to go to a dealership because i do not like dealing with car sales people. However, Spencer was recommended to me by a couple of friends and after the few hours spent going thru everything and ending up in a great car with an even better deal, I would highly recommend him to my loved ones as well!!

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $23556