Cavender Toyota

Julio Ortiz

Michael Gonzalez, Internet Sales Representative, Cavender Toyota

Michael Gonzalez

June 06, 2017

"Frances Benavides, and her manager were very rude "

- Garzag

I purchased my first vehicle through this Toyota, my first time experience was horrible thanks to Francis and the other financial staff , including her manager. They were very impatient with me, got upset that my boyfriend asked questions in regards to their interest rates. Francis would not show me the different loan options I was offered and would not let me see my OWN credit score. She is a very shady person, she stated that if the interest rates were to high, my boyfriend should just co-sign for me in a sarcastic manner. It came down to her manager giving me the option to take the car or not. I complained to the seller about how unprofessional Ms. Benavides was and that I did not want do any business with her. They assigned a new finance representative, he wasn't any better. He was rude because I was not interested in extended warranty. The reason I decided to purchase the vehicle was because it was the only all wheel drive RAV 4 available in close proximity. They were aware, and took advantage. I also sent the Toyota finance manager who was helping me a proof of insurance and they did not provide it to the loan officer.

Frances Benavides

May 09, 2017

"Repeat customer "

- Juseve

I just need to start with the fact that I've purchased 3 cars from Spencer at Cavender Toyota. I like him that much. I bought my first car from him in 2003, which is the same car I traded in for my new purchase. But back to why I like Spencer... as a kid buying my first car, he helped me stay within my budget & not go above my means. He didn't do a hard sell & play a lot of games, he told me the facts & let me make my own decision. When I bought from him again in 2010 he advised to finance by myself for the best apr rate, instead of jointly with my husband & getting a worse deal. Because of Spencer I made 2 smart car purchases, one I gave back with 90k miles & my other car that has 120k. I plan for my latest purchase to be just as long lasting. This time around Spencer didn't let me down. He showed me all the cars that I was looking at & I ultimately loved a car that he suggested, and at a price I wanted. Overall I will be back.

Spencer Herrera

May 08, 2017

"Satisfied"

- TChamb

I went in and did not know what to expect. I've had a few minor issues with the vehicle I chose but Dee Jay made sure to take care of it. I am really impressed. Thank you so much you are AWESOME!!!

Dee Jay Daywood