Cavender Toyota

About Cavender Toyota

Chris V.
7/03/2015

"Amazing!!!"

Most work was done over the phone. Everything was exceptional. Worked woth is and got everything inside our budget! Will recommend anyone who mentions toyota!

Michael Munoz

July 03, 2015

Chris, thank you for the great review and taking the time to tell us about your experience. We always look forward to hearing from our customers and we appreciate your feedback and your business.

KBK
6/29/2015

"Eager Salesmen, Willing to Please"

Cavender salesmen bend over backwards to showcase/finance new cars. Actual purchasing process was tedious and overwhelming, albeit thorough. Looking forward to continued excellent service.

Manny Esparza, Ernest "E.J." Johnson

ame1973
6/27/2015

"a good job"

Jose did very good job listening to my needs and wants. I got what I wanted and how I wanted it. He was very polite.

Jose Gomez

June 29, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We are thrilled to hear you had a truly exceptional experience with our dealership in the purchase of your vehicle.

aloparcon
6/25/2015

"It's was really fast and friendly"

I love the way they treat us, they were so friendly and fast, in less than 30 min they have everything ready. It's my first experience and it was awesome.

Ramon Carrera

June 29, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We always look forward to hearing feedback from our customers and we are pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience here. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

tundrajoe66
6/21/2015

"2015 Tundra"

Outstanding service from beginning to end. Salesman went into thorough detail of the vehicle and amenities. The attempted to accommodate all of the requirements I was looking for in my vehicle. The accounting personnel were extremely accommodating working with me even though I did not have my checkbook to provide the down payment. Overall experience was extremely pleasant and all staff were very helpful as well as friendly.

David Dickinson, Malo Payne

June 22, 2015

Joe, Thank you for the great review and taking the time to tell us about your experience. We're happy to hear you had a truly exceptional experience in buying your vehicle, and that you're excited to be a part of the Cavender Toyota family. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jenny
6/18/2015

"Great sales representative!"

This is my second Toyota purchase from Cavender, and I have to say the experience was GREAT! Zach Cuevas was the sales rep, and he was knowledgeable, courteous, attentive, and personable ... what a refreshing experience! He is top-notch ... a great asset to Cavendar. In addition, negotiations went smoothly and I left with a great new car and excellent payment. 5 stars all around.

Zach Cuevas

June 18, 2015

Jenny, thank you for the great review and telling us about your experience. We're so happy to hear you're satisfied with Zach helping you with your purchase, as well as your overall visit to our dealership.

stevenTennis
6/17/2015

"Great experience easy to deal with"

The guys at the dealership were extremely friendly and helpful. We had done some online inquiries and I had immediate response from a sales agent. We met with a sales manager both times there and discussed what we needed and wanted. They put us in a perfect car for us. We had been to just about every car dealership in town and each one was pressuring us to purchase a car that night, Cavender Toyota let us take or time, and gave us our space to allow us to make a decision. I was extremely satisfied.

Allan McKay, Brian Fletcher

June 17, 2015

Steven, thank you for the great review and taking the time to tell us about your experience. We always look forward to hearing feedback from our customers and we are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your purchase experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

care
6/13/2015

"Single `woman buyer"

I spent six hours trying to buy what I wanted and not a corolla. The warranty was described to me and I agrred as I am not a mechanic. The cost of the car went up six thousand dollars to which I was unaware. I'm still in process of getting that worked out as I was not told the total price of insurance olicies like if you die the car is paid off, thats 1300.00. In my attempt to cancell these policies I felt bullied as a woman. My first oil change took over 4 and a half hours. When I got on highweay two hub caps flew off. I was told that they are made of plastic and this is what I should expect of a three year old car. I got a good interest rate because my credit was good, Not as a special favour from this dealership. I go to north park now.

June 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, as well as letting us know how we can improve our customers' experiences. We appreciate the feedback and it will allow us to address this with with our team to continuously improve.

Katie123
6/13/2015

"Rude, rude, and rude!!!!!"

Beware people!!! Salesman lied to my husband with the deal. Had my husband drive 4 hours from Houston to the dealership and was rude told to get out "we don't need your business". Make your choice wisely, don't go here!!!

June 17, 2015

Mrs. Nguyen, thank you for your review and comments. We apologize for the outcome of your husband's visit and will use this example to help improve our processes to better serve our customers. We appreciate your suggestions and comments.

tomreview
6/10/2015

"AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP....BAD BAD BAD"

I drove 4 hours to look at a car. Test drove it, i like it. But I saw a scatch on a passenger door, i told the saleman, i want them to fix the scatch. He wrote it down on a pice of paper. Asking price was 37,994.00. I made and offer 37,000.00. Anyway we went back and forth, i was at the counter talking to the saleman..told him i am willing to paid 37,900.00 (94.00 dollars from asking price) one of the manager very rude.. YELL OUT WE DONT WANT YOUR BUSINESS.. I wanted to buy the car for my wife. So i disregard his comment. Went back to the table. Agreed to pay 37,994.00. Come down to do the paper work, remind them about the scartch, they said NO....at this point i am done with this dealership. I GOT UP AND LEFT. AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP...

June 10, 2015

Mr. Nguyen, thank you for your review and comments. We apologize for the outcome of your visit and will use this example to help improve our processes to better serve our customers. We appreciate your suggestions and comments.

Reviews of Spencer Herrera