Central Ave Nissan

Central Ave Nissan
Central Ave Nissan Info

DCH Freehold Nissan

Sansone Nissan

"Pathetic, Dishonest Dealer - Total Waste of Time"

Placed a down payment at Central Ave Nissan after being assured that my ordered vehicle would arrive within 3 weeks. 5 weeks later, there is still no vehicle and no ETA on its arrival. Salesman says he has "no idea where the vehicle is currently, but he thinks it went to Korea." Zero communication provided by the incredibly rude and incompetent sales staff. No action to proactively provide me a refund. When I requested the contact info of the dealership's management, I was literally told that he "does not have e-mail." This dealership is truly a waste of time. The sales staff is dishonest and unhelpful. I'm amazed they are in business.

Chris Rourke

"Service Advisor"

I came to the Dealer and was attended by a very professional Person, which made my visit to the Dealer as a friendly and top of the line "world class customer service. " Every one is friendly and very helpful. I will recommend every one to visit this wonderful Dealer. Thank you Tom and staff for the service!!!

Tom Corrigan

"Supersales man"

My recent purchase at central ave nissan was a wonderful experience.The salesman by the name of Jeff,Hodgers was a very nice and patient and proffessional salesman and knowledgeable.He made my purchase hassle free and help me pick out the perfect vehicle at the right price.I would refferal everyone who is in the market for a new car to see Jeff,Hodges at central ave nissan.keep up the good work Jeff.

Jeff,Hodgers

"Excellent experience......sales and finance staff made it..."

Excellent experience......sales and finance staff made it easy......excellent pricing and quality and will definately use this dealership again..Danny helped in every way....pricing,delivery,etc

Danny D

"I bought my car there two and a half years ago, great..."

I bought my car there two and a half years ago, great dealership, super friendly felt like I was dealing with family. Not just buying the car was a great experience but each and every service trip I have been met with outstanding customer service. They are very attentive and make sure all my needs are met each time I bring my car in. The rewards program they set me up with is also very rewarding, and they make sure to remind me to use it, which saves me a ton of cash. Every year around the anniversary of the date I purchased my car I receive a phone call from the same salesman that sold my car to me, asking me how I am and how my car is doing, offering to help me with anything. Overall I would recommend this dealer to everyone!

Jim

"My husband and I came in to buy a used modern car. The..."

My husband and I came in to buy a used modern car. The salesman didn't pressure us but he was very professional. The fact that he wasn't pressuring made us come back. We had been to other dealerships but the customer service was rude and obnoxious. The vehicle is in good condition and it made me very happy when I drove it home. I would recommed Central Ave Nissan to anyone who wants a well maintained car and a good price.

Julio

"Have been bringing my Nissans there for 2/3 of a decade...."

Have been bringing my Nissans there for 2/3 of a decade. Was recently upset with my local Kia dealerships and decided to bring my Kia in to Sterling who took it in without an appointment. He is always honest and helpfull explaining options so that even an ignorant laymen can make an informed decision. I decided that they would do this and all future work on my cars. Not the cheapest, but you can't place a value on the money saved by not being conned into extra work.

Sterling

"Having been a regular customer at Central ave Nissan for..."

Having been a regular customer at Central ave Nissan for 3 yrs they continue to exceed my expectation in all areas of service .i did not have an appointment for my last service and still got expeditious service anyways .i will reccomend anyone to this dealership without hesitating.

George

"I have owned a bunch of different cars everything from a..."

I have owned a bunch of different cars everything from a Ford Escort to a Range Rover and this dealership has some of the nicest sales people working there. My salesman Lucus was great! I told him exactly what I wanted and how much I was willing to spend on a monthly payment, and he made it happen. He even got me top dollar on my trade in. The finance guy made sure he offered me all the warranties, accessories etc. but was not at all pushy. All around it is just a great dealership with plenty of seating with tv's and coffee and bagels/muffins while you wait. I'd recommend Central Ave Nissan and especially Lucus to anyone in the market for a Nissan.

Lucus

"Friendly greeting and explanation as to what will happen..."

Friendly greeting and explanation as to what will happen with my 30 month servicing. While waiting I looked at 2013 models and received professional and friendly assistance from "Lucas" and "Scott" Approximately 45 minutes later I was notified my car was ready..too late to partake of free coffee and bagels.