Central Ave Nissan

Central Ave Nissan Info

DCH Freehold Nissan

Sansone Nissan

"Service Advisor"

I came to the Dealer and was attended by a very professional Person, which made my visit to the Dealer as a friendly and top of the line "world class customer service. " Every one is friendly and very helpful. I will recommend every one to visit this wonderful Dealer. Thank you Tom and staff for the service!!!

Tom Corrigan

"Supersales man"

My recent purchase at central ave nissan was a wonderful experience.The salesman by the name of Jeff,Hodgers was a very nice and patient and proffessional salesman and knowledgeable.He made my purchase hassle free and help me pick out the perfect vehicle at the right price.I would refferal everyone who is in the market for a new car to see Jeff,Hodges at central ave nissan.keep up the good work Jeff.

Jeff,Hodgers

"Excellent experience......sales and finance staff made it..."

Excellent experience......sales and finance staff made it easy......excellent pricing and quality and will definately use this dealership again..Danny helped in every way....pricing,delivery,etc

Danny D

"I bought my car there two and a half years ago, great..."

I bought my car there two and a half years ago, great dealership, super friendly felt like I was dealing with family. Not just buying the car was a great experience but each and every service trip I have been met with outstanding customer service. They are very attentive and make sure all my needs are met each time I bring my car in. The rewards program they set me up with is also very rewarding, and they make sure to remind me to use it, which saves me a ton of cash. Every year around the anniversary of the date I purchased my car I receive a phone call from the same salesman that sold my car to me, asking me how I am and how my car is doing, offering to help me with anything. Overall I would recommend this dealer to everyone!

Jim

"My husband and I came in to buy a used modern car. The..."

My husband and I came in to buy a used modern car. The salesman didn't pressure us but he was very professional. The fact that he wasn't pressuring made us come back. We had been to other dealerships but the customer service was rude and obnoxious. The vehicle is in good condition and it made me very happy when I drove it home. I would recommed Central Ave Nissan to anyone who wants a well maintained car and a good price.

Julio

"Have been bringing my Nissans there for 2/3 of a decade...."

Have been bringing my Nissans there for 2/3 of a decade. Was recently upset with my local Kia dealerships and decided to bring my Kia in to Sterling who took it in without an appointment. He is always honest and helpfull explaining options so that even an ignorant laymen can make an informed decision. I decided that they would do this and all future work on my cars. Not the cheapest, but you can't place a value on the money saved by not being conned into extra work.

Sterling

"Having been a regular customer at Central ave Nissan for..."

Having been a regular customer at Central ave Nissan for 3 yrs they continue to exceed my expectation in all areas of service .i did not have an appointment for my last service and still got expeditious service anyways .i will reccomend anyone to this dealership without hesitating.

George

"I have owned a bunch of different cars everything from a..."

I have owned a bunch of different cars everything from a Ford Escort to a Range Rover and this dealership has some of the nicest sales people working there. My salesman Lucus was great! I told him exactly what I wanted and how much I was willing to spend on a monthly payment, and he made it happen. He even got me top dollar on my trade in. The finance guy made sure he offered me all the warranties, accessories etc. but was not at all pushy. All around it is just a great dealership with plenty of seating with tv's and coffee and bagels/muffins while you wait. I'd recommend Central Ave Nissan and especially Lucus to anyone in the market for a Nissan.

Lucus

"Friendly greeting and explanation as to what will happen..."

Friendly greeting and explanation as to what will happen with my 30 month servicing. While waiting I looked at 2013 models and received professional and friendly assistance from "Lucas" and "Scott" Approximately 45 minutes later I was notified my car was ready..too late to partake of free coffee and bagels.

"WAS IN THE DEALERSHIP FOR 3 HOURS PUT A 500 DOLLAR..."

WAS IN THE DEALERSHIP FOR 3 HOURS PUT A 500 DOLLAR DEPOSIT ON A SATURDAY DIDN'T SEE THAT I COULDN'T GET MY MONEY BACK GOT APPROVED ON A SUNDAY WHICH I DON'T KNOW WHICH BANK IS OPEN THEN. FELT THAT I WAS BEING SLIGHTED BY THE DEAL AND REQUESTED MY DEPOSIT BACK NOW I HAVE TO WRITE A LETTER TO THE OWNER EXPLAINING THAT I FELT THAT THEY REALLY WEREN'T GIVING ME A GOOD DEAL BECAUSE I CALLED AND ASKED OTHER DEALERS AND INSURANCE PEOPLE. THE FIRST CAR I BOUGHT WITH THEM I PUT DOWN A LARGE DEPOSIT 8,000 AND I THOUGHT THAT THEY WOULD CUT ME A BREAK AND TRY TO WORK WITH ME ON LEASING A VEHICLE AND NOT HAVING TO PAY SO MUCH NO THEY ARE MONEY HUNGARY AND THEY DON'T CARE WHO THEY MANIPULATE OR GET OVER ON AS LONG AS THEY GET MONEY FROM THEM. I HOPE THAT I GET MY DEPOSIT BACK I AM NOT MADE OF MONEY AND I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY AGAIN WITH MY CAR WHICH IS WORTH MUCH MORE THEN WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO TRADE IT IN FOR. I AM UNHAPPY AND FED UP WITH THIS DEALER AND I WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING FROM THEM BUT MY CAR SERVICED AT LEAST I CAN TRUST THE GUYS OVER THERE BECAUSE THEY TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT THE COST IS AND THEY DON'T LEAVE YOU IN THE DARK WHEN IT COMES TO THE PRICE OF THE JOB THAT THEY ARE DOING AND SO FORTH. AFTER ALL THIS ORDEAL IVE GONE THROUGH WITH THIS DEALER I NEVER FOUND OUT HOW MUCH THE ACTUAL PRICE OF THE CAR THAT I WANTED TO LEASE ISN'T THAT SHADY!

CHARLIE