Central Ave Nissan

Great Neck Nissan

Paul
9/16/2016

"Stolen funds"

Manager requested my debit card and promised there would be no funds debited. Then they stole $500 and now refuse to refund it. My bank attempted to rectify the matter, but Nissan refused. Now I have to waste time filing claim in court.

Carlos. George.

Miamibeach95
7/11/2016

"Car purchase "

Went in to buy a new car. Sale man had me test drive a car Nissan rogue S have no interest in, I was had interest Nissan Rogue. We walked around the lot to find black Nissan Rogue after waiting 2 hrs I walked out

Don't remember

atm
6/01/2016

"BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER DEALER SHIP "

Donot bring your car there for any warranty repair they will blow you off then try to charge you a 115 diagnostic fee their mechanics are a joke i took my car their because heard a knock from the engine for a 2011 maxima which is still under warranty tried to tell me was heat shield causing the knock at idle also when i checked to shield was never touched claim they fixed the shield which was never broken also my struts are leaking fluid the struts on this car in front are gas i advised so called service advisor jeannette ramirez there is a tsb for nissan maxima 2009-2014 #1 main bearing causing noise she completely ignored me tried to squeeze money out if me for bogus diagnostics. Took my car to another dealer today they confirmed the the tsb and diagnosticed the engine knock pertaining to tsb NTB12-071a and will make the repair take my advise dont take your car to them they have incompetent mechanics and greedy service advisors also the strut they claim was blown wasnt the problem was the insulator

jeanette ramriez

Button123
4/05/2016

"Service horrible never was before"

Had appointment for car inspection at 8 am they took my car st 8 am into garage where inspection is done . I waited in waiting area . My car was not touched until 8:33 am according to my papers. At 9 am I asked what's taking so long , the women working there said because of the age of your car my car is 2012 with 18 ,000 miles WHAT kind of answer is that ? She said it will be another 10 mins . When done at 9:18 am going to pay they said my car was being washed WHAT ! Want to leave spent to much wasted time Car inspection takes 15 to 30 mins . Never again !! To much time and too much money

Did not tell me on my paper

mika
3/12/2016

"Not respectful - act like they are doing you a favor "

I love Nissan cars and this dealership is near my house. I am very pleased with the car and would recommend -- my third Nissan in 30 years. They last forever! Wonderful cars! However, the people in this Yonkers dealership are not respectful of customers unless you are willing to finance at a high rate. If you pay cash, you are chopped liver -- here's your car, 'bye, see 'ya, I have to check my phone now. . . I don't need their friendship, but I was shocked at the attitude. When you first walk in, they roll out the red carpet, but once you finalize the contract you are history. I know they are there to make money, but still I was really shocked. The people at Jerry Rome Nissan in CT where I bought my last car were so lovely and followed up. My salesman was nice, but he was low man on the totem pole and the managerial staff was appalling. I guess if you pay cash they really don't want your business. And if there is an advertised special, it is only if you finance. I haven't bought a car in 10 years and really was surprised at the way I was treated. I hesitate to send this, because the sales person did his job well, but the rest of the staff needs some customer service training, in my opinion, and I would like Nissan to know this. I would not recommend this dealership for that reason.

several - can't remember. One was Chris, I think.

dreammaker
2/10/2016

"informative"

had a pleasant service as usual. and the sales coordinator was informative. thank you very much. i`ll recommend this dealer to others. bye bye

Evelyne Alexandre

Wheresmario11
2/09/2016

"Great people working here"

I just leased and new car there and everyone from the salesmen to the finance guys were great! Recommend this place for sure. They are personable but also down to business. Thank you to Anthony and Tom and Charlie.

Anthony Cruel, Tom Antidormi, Chris Rourke and I can't forget Tony.

Worst service ever
10/29/2015

"Stealers"

If there is one thing that matters to me is customer service from step 1 to finish. I went to central ave Nissan getting a car, the sales rep did everything in his power to get me a great deal! But it wasn't the color of the car I wanted but I was trying to settle for something I honestly really didn't like. But I was willing to do it at first! I gave $500 deposit and my first question was" is it refundable"? The answer was yes if I don't take the car. Throughout the whole weekend I was trying to settle for something I didn't want, color wise and price wise! I decided not to take it and GUESS WHAT? All of a sudden deposits AREN'T refundable. I was told by sales manager Sam I signed a contract? I never signed a contract nor sat with the finance manager and singed a final contact! The paper I did sign was a receipt saying I gave a deposit! ( well at least that's what I was told. I don't understand how a company like this will do anything like this to anyone! This Nissan went being the best at service to the worst. Next time when you want to slip and slide a paper "and it's a contract tell the customer". I wouldn't recommend this Nissan to anyone! And if deposits aren't refundable tell the customer and every since last customer that's it not! I honestly hope the 500 was worth it. If you want to make sells, BEING HONEST AND SINCERE would be my best advise! I was even told by the sales manager that if I was to write a review he would reply saying I signed a contract! But yet again I was never told that the receipt was a contract! (If I had signed a contract I would of took the car from your lot, when I didn't.) I'm really upset that they were that title "Nissan" because they are stealing from people and making Nissan itself look really horrible.

Everyone

Dudettex
10/27/2015

"Unethical, unprofessional, unreliable with poor management "

I don't know how anyone in this place got hired with their attitudes and lack of basic respect for their clientele or knowledge! They don't do their jobs and have zero courtesy or consideration for their customers nor do they have any interest in helping them out. The manger is rude, arrogant, clearly not qualified and extremely disrespectful! He and his staff in service are terrible at their jobs and take zero responsibility for their lack of ethical work. They are negligent, incompetent and worst of all money hungry. I don't know how they are still in business with people like this there. I feel bad for the owners. Never again and I will warn everyone to stay far far away. I would give them 0 stars. Worst experience of my life. Steer clear.

Michael

Mark123
6/21/2015

"Make sure they do what they suppose to do before picking up "

Purchase a used car they said they would fix all that was wrong with it before i pick car up.But 3weeks later still going back to dealership. Gave me car with airbag light on.headlights didn't work. Bubble on outer tire. Noise in front end and no splash guard on right side front. Water getting into engine compartment. Wanted a car so I didn't have to go through this.

Nenad Perkovic