Central Ave Nissan

Kelly Nissan of Route 33

Smithtown Nissan

jhun24
5/20/2015

"the sales person I had was very meticulous about his craft "

they sales team are very good about helping with your needs and knowledgable about the products. The finance dept. is also helpful in finding you your financing needs.

john Urresta and charles Wenderoth

Ivans
4/15/2015

"Lase advertisement on the website and via phone "

Very bad experience with this dealership. They are using very questionable methods to attract potential customers. Information with low price published on website and confirmed via phone and chat is not corrected and you have to double check it. ever recommend this dealer to anyone. Stay away.

John

Ade x
2/28/2015

"Ade F "

Patience, kindness, know how and legwork to provide both comfort and the best deal are what Horacio and central avenue Nissan provided me. I truly am grateful for joining a great family and Look forward to doing Business in the future. Thank you once again for the professionalism and humane treatment Horacio, the coin tradition was a great gesture. Be well my friend.

Horacio

Joey25
12/11/2014

"Kindness at its max"

I took my car into central avenue Nissan to get my lower control arms done and man I must tell you I was done in an blink of an eye. The mechanic who worked on my car was called Eric didn't quite catch the last name but he took me into the shop,showed nd explained what he did to the car and I couldn't ask for nothing better. KEEP THIS GUY AROUND NISSAN!.

Eric

LRKM370

"OUTSTANDING WORK"

I came in for an oil change/filter and tire light. I didn't purchase my car here and that is a lesson learned. They treated me life I did and made sure I was well aware of all their benefits. Everything was done is a timely fashion. I look forward to buying my next Nissan here. My tech Eric really set the bar he went above and beyond explaining the work as well as setting up my next service. He also made sure I follwed up about my tire. Round of applause great workers creates happy and future customers THANK YOU

Eric J

Rosa18

"Servicio "

Le estoy dando las graciasa Al empleado Eric jimenez por darme el mejor servisio para mi carro BMW Que a quedado De Maravilla. Recomiendo el servisio De Central Nissan a todos mid amistade estoy bien complacida.

Ang35

"WONDERFUL!!!"

WONDERFUL! I could have not asked for a better way to start my day! Having my vehicle serviced at Central Ave Nissans really does show the type of attributes every dealership show have. Literally, from the moment I walked in I was treated with the upmost respect! And their technicians are REMARKABLE! The technician who serviced my car was such a sweetheart. I would recommend him to everyone I know! He is so professional with his work. I am definitely coming back and requesting for him to service my car again. OH! How could I forget to mention I EVEN GOT A FREE CAR WASH! FREE!!! I LOVE CENTRAL AVE NISSAN!

CollinR123

"Felt like family."

Never in my life have I went to a car dealership and ended up having a good time until I went to Central Ave Nissan. I could tell right away I was working with professionals. I wont go to another car dealership after going to Central Ave Nissan. Love it

Aleesha22

"Wonderful!!!!!"

I went to this dealership & had a wonderful experience. The employees that took care of me were exceptional and made sure all of my cars needs were met! Definetly plan on coming back!

Ericjmnz

"Service on my car"

I went to Central ave nissan and they took me Right in, not only did they Car my done Right away but while i was they had Coffee and other stuff to eat while you wait. and i got a FREE car wash!! tech who worked on my car is great i tipped him as well Will come back again for sure A+++ dealer