Central Ave Nissan

Kelly Nissan of Route 33

Smithtown Nissan

Mark123
6/21/2015

"Make sure they do what they suppose to do before picking up "

Purchase a used car they said they would fix all that was wrong with it before i pick car up.But 3weeks later still going back to dealership. Gave me car with airbag light on.headlights didn't work. Bubble on outer tire. Noise in front end and no splash guard on right side front. Water getting into engine compartment. Wanted a car so I didn't have to go through this.

Nenad Perkovic

kmb979
6/13/2015

"Biggest waste of my time ever. Avoid deposits!"

Despite Central Avenue Nissan being my local dealer, I decided I would avoid it due to their sneaky and dishonest website where there cars are listed for a nice low price in red letters. Only to read elsewhere on the site that this is the price after you pay $2,995. Really? Who falls for this? By doing this those prices in red lettters are also the low (fake) prices that attract people on cars.com and other websites to their dealership. Once I immediately saw this when I began shopping for a car I decided if that is how they advertised then imagine the other tricks they play on people when making a purchase. So I avoided them. After visiting a few Honda and Nissan dealerships this week and receiving offers for my trade in from each of them I decided I was going to make a purchase this weekend. My goal was to find a good certified vehicle for a fair price and get a fair offer for my trade in. Once I found the right one I was going to get a babysitter for the kids and come back with my wife so she can see the car before signing papers. After all this is not a t- shirt we are buying it is a $25,000 car. Unfortunately I went against my gut feeling and decided I would go to Central Avenue Nissan being that they had certified Rogues that matched what I was looking for. I found a car that I really liked and wanted to negotiate however Central Avenue Nissan refused to negotiate, because I told them that I would not be leaving them a deposit until my wife came back the next day. I simply wanted to know how much they would sell their car for and how much I would be offered for my trade in. Despite the dealer looking at my car he refused to give me a price only telling me to come back when I am willing to put a $500 deposit down. I explained to him that I did not have time to waste and would not be returning unless I had a price for the car I was buying and for my trade in. (I think this is pretty reasonable) He went to speak to his manager and then told me that they would give me any where between 9,000 and 11,000 for my car. "Really? Well which is it?" I asked. "My car is outside can someone take a look at it and give me an accurate offer" He said I told you between 9,000 and 11,000. He continued to repeat this every time I asked for an accurate offer so I can speak to my wife and make a decision. He said they would be willing to do so when I was willing to come back and give a down payment. I told him that I would not be returning and walked out. He chased me out the door and told me to come back in and speak to his manager. I told him I was not coming back in but that if his manager was willing to actually negotiate then we can talk. (After all I was very interested in their car) After a few minutes he came back and said the offer still stands "anywhere between 9,000 and 11,000 dollars. (Really? a 2,000 dollar range is all you can offer me when my car is right there! I even offered my keys and told him to take it for a drive, so I can get a price) I quickly got in my car and drove off, completely confused and in shock that this is how they operate. Central Avenue Nissan simply feels they are smarter than everyone else, Beginning from their horrendous website tactics, to the point where they will not give me a price on my car until I aw willing to give a deposit. They must make a mint of money deceiving people into giving that non refundable deposit only to have the deal fall through afterwards. In fact it is so important to their business model that they are able to allow a ready, willing , and able buyer out the door. I have worked with many dealerships in my life and have purchased many cars. I feel that Central Avenue Nissan may be the worst of them all with these tactics. Customers should avoid at all costs, and if you do decide to shop there please beware. Do not give them a deposit until you have all the numbers in front of you and be sure that they are guaranteed in writing. Understand however, that if you are an educated buyer they might just let you walk out the door.

Moe

jhun24
5/20/2015

"the sales person I had was very meticulous about his craft "

they sales team are very good about helping with your needs and knowledgable about the products. The finance dept. is also helpful in finding you your financing needs.

john Urresta and charles Wenderoth

Ivans
4/15/2015

"Lase advertisement on the website and via phone "

Very bad experience with this dealership. They are using very questionable methods to attract potential customers. Information with low price published on website and confirmed via phone and chat is not corrected and you have to double check it. ever recommend this dealer to anyone. Stay away.

John

Ade f
2/28/2015

"Ade F "

Patience, kindness, know how and legwork to provide both comfort and the best deal are what Horacio and central avenue Nissan provided me. I truly am grateful for joining a great family and Look forward to doing Business in the future. Thank you once again for the professionalism and humane treatment Horacio, the coin tradition was a great gesture. Be well my friend.

Horacio

Joey25
12/11/2014

"Kindness at its max"

I took my car into central avenue Nissan to get my lower control arms done and man I must tell you I was done in an blink of an eye. The mechanic who worked on my car was called Eric didn't quite catch the last name but he took me into the shop,showed nd explained what he did to the car and I couldn't ask for nothing better. KEEP THIS GUY AROUND NISSAN!.

Eric

LRKM370

"OUTSTANDING WORK"

I came in for an oil change/filter and tire light. I didn't purchase my car here and that is a lesson learned. They treated me life I did and made sure I was well aware of all their benefits. Everything was done is a timely fashion. I look forward to buying my next Nissan here. My tech Eric really set the bar he went above and beyond explaining the work as well as setting up my next service. He also made sure I follwed up about my tire. Round of applause great workers creates happy and future customers THANK YOU

Eric J

Rosa18

"Servicio "

Le estoy dando las graciasa Al empleado Eric jimenez por darme el mejor servisio para mi carro BMW Que a quedado De Maravilla. Recomiendo el servisio De Central Nissan a todos mid amistade estoy bien complacida.

Ang35

"WONDERFUL!!!"

WONDERFUL! I could have not asked for a better way to start my day! Having my vehicle serviced at Central Ave Nissans really does show the type of attributes every dealership show have. Literally, from the moment I walked in I was treated with the upmost respect! And their technicians are REMARKABLE! The technician who serviced my car was such a sweetheart. I would recommend him to everyone I know! He is so professional with his work. I am definitely coming back and requesting for him to service my car again. OH! How could I forget to mention I EVEN GOT A FREE CAR WASH! FREE!!! I LOVE CENTRAL AVE NISSAN!

CollinR123

"Felt like family."

Never in my life have I went to a car dealership and ended up having a good time until I went to Central Ave Nissan. I could tell right away I was working with professionals. I wont go to another car dealership after going to Central Ave Nissan. Love it