Central Ave Nissan

Smithtown Nissan

Joey25
12/11/2014

"Kindness at its max"

I took my car into central avenue Nissan to get my lower control arms done and man I must tell you I was done in an blink of an eye. The mechanic who worked on my car was called Eric didn't quite catch the last name but he took me into the shop,showed nd explained what he did to the car and I couldn't ask for nothing better. KEEP THIS GUY AROUND NISSAN!.

Eric

LRKM370

"OUTSTANDING WORK"

I came in for an oil change/filter and tire light. I didn't purchase my car here and that is a lesson learned. They treated me life I did and made sure I was well aware of all their benefits. Everything was done is a timely fashion. I look forward to buying my next Nissan here. My tech Eric really set the bar he went above and beyond explaining the work as well as setting up my next service. He also made sure I follwed up about my tire. Round of applause great workers creates happy and future customers THANK YOU

Eric J

Rosa18

"Servicio "

Le estoy dando las graciasa Al empleado Eric jimenez por darme el mejor servisio para mi carro BMW Que a quedado De Maravilla. Recomiendo el servisio De Central Nissan a todos mid amistade estoy bien complacida.

Ang35

"WONDERFUL!!!"

WONDERFUL! I could have not asked for a better way to start my day! Having my vehicle serviced at Central Ave Nissans really does show the type of attributes every dealership show have. Literally, from the moment I walked in I was treated with the upmost respect! And their technicians are REMARKABLE! The technician who serviced my car was such a sweetheart. I would recommend him to everyone I know! He is so professional with his work. I am definitely coming back and requesting for him to service my car again. OH! How could I forget to mention I EVEN GOT A FREE CAR WASH! FREE!!! I LOVE CENTRAL AVE NISSAN!

CollinR123

"Felt like family."

Never in my life have I went to a car dealership and ended up having a good time until I went to Central Ave Nissan. I could tell right away I was working with professionals. I wont go to another car dealership after going to Central Ave Nissan. Love it

Aleesha22

"Wonderful!!!!!"

I went to this dealership & had a wonderful experience. The employees that took care of me were exceptional and made sure all of my cars needs were met! Definetly plan on coming back!

Ericjmnz

"Service on my car"

I went to Central ave nissan and they took me Right in, not only did they Car my done Right away but while i was they had Coffee and other stuff to eat while you wait. and i got a FREE car wash!! tech who worked on my car is great i tipped him as well Will come back again for sure A+++ dealer

KayCeeR
11/12/2014

"Lease Turn In"

I had leased my car from Central Ave Nissan a little over a year and a half ago. My job just relocated me into the city where there is no need for me to have a car. This was my 1st lease and I was panicking about what to do with my Altima. I wasn't planning on paying insurance along with a car note for a car that I wasn't going to be using. I called the dealership to see if the sales person who leased me my car was there, to see if he could help me. He was no longer there but I was put in touch with Tara. I explained my situation and she explained to me, in great detail what my options would be. She was very knowledgeable about the lease turn in process. Apparently things like this happen all the time. Long story short, I had come by to the dealership to turn in my Altima, and Tara had taken my plates, my dirty plates, off for me. She was kind enough to put them in a bag for me so that I wouldn't get dirty myself. She informed me again on what the next steps would be. I was in and out within 15-20 minutes (we chit chatted for a bit). Tara was such a sweetheart and she made this process painless. I have some friends and family in Westchester, which I plan on sending to Central Ave Nissan to work with Tara. Down the road, if I do need a car again I will be sure to go and meet Tara. Thank you again Tara for all of your help, I really appreciate it!!!!

Tara

jpaw77
10/18/2014

"Pathetic, Dishonest Dealer - Total Waste of Time"

Placed a down payment at Central Ave Nissan after being assured that my ordered vehicle would arrive within 3 weeks. 5 weeks later, there is still no vehicle and no ETA on its arrival. Salesman says he has "no idea where the vehicle is currently, but he thinks it went to Korea." Zero communication provided by the incredibly rude and incompetent sales staff. No action to proactively provide me a refund. When I requested the contact info of the dealership's management, I was literally told that he "does not have e-mail." This dealership is truly a waste of time. The sales staff is dishonest and unhelpful. I'm amazed they are in business.

Chris Rourke

Carlos.grullon
7/10/2014

"Service Advisor"

I came to the Dealer and was attended by a very professional Person, which made my visit to the Dealer as a friendly and top of the line "world class customer service. " Every one is friendly and very helpful. I will recommend every one to visit this wonderful Dealer. Thank you Tom and staff for the service!!!

Tom Corrigan