Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Good

Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Orlando, FL treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate your financing options. Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge is not just a choice, but the obvious choice!

About Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Enjoy Our Speed Shop Cafe
edmunds1975
1/31/2013

"I had some issues with customer service, but management..."

I had some issues with customer service, but management stepped in and remedied the situation. The matter was handled in a satisfactory result in the end.

Pete and Roy

EmyEmyEmy
10/21/2012

"DISHONEST SERVICE *Nick gave a verbal estimate as to the..."

DISHONEST SERVICE *Nick gave a verbal estimate as to the cost of repair. Said if I repaired my Jeep there, the diagnostic cost of $99 would be deducted from labor and parts cost, yet that was never done. At pick up, the diagnostic was not even listed on my recipe. Nick took advantage that I'm eager to drive away. Don't have the energy to ask for a Supervisor. And at the same time I was pleased they found the problem (supposedly). I just wanted to pay and never look back. *Telling me the repair was needed when in fact it was not needed. Nick said the diagnostic concluded it was a sensor issue. The same sensor I CHANGED 2 DAYS AGO. *Falling to repair complete in accordance with verbal request. I especifically told NICK, "I was told dealers perform a diagnostic while the car is running. Since my mechanics who happen to be my brother and uncle do not have that at their shop, can you do that here?” I was given no written confirmation of what diagnostic they did. But Nick GUARANTEED me changing the sensor to a DEALER BOUGHT sensor, I would fix the original problem: the car turns on, drives, and stalls. I inquired if they test drove it. Nick said they test drove it for 25-30 minutes. Yet I pick up my car, and 15 miles later, it is still stalling on me. Giving me the same issue I had brought the car into the service department for. If they would have test driven it as he guaranteed, they would have ran into the same problem I did while on the road after the so-called REPAIRED. *Charging me for MISC SHOP SUPPLIEs. There was an extra $20 fee for supplies Nick said they needed to change a sensor? Yet NICK could not specify what those extra supplies were. He kept saying.."something, anything, what ever else needed" In totality, this dealership in not trustworthy. Please beware of dealers like this. They are dishonest and take advantage of people.

NICHOLAS ARCHBALD

nick.philpot.3
9/24/2012

"The 3 gentlemen that helped me with buying a new car were..."

The 3 gentlemen that helped me with buying a new car were superb! I will only go to Central Florida Jeep Dodge Chrysler as long as I live in the state of Florida. I could not have a better experience, it was quick, easy, and exciting. Gaston helped me pick the correct car and then Kevin was perfectly patient and thorough with my indecisiveness about the payment plan! But I never felt rushed or pushed into anything at any point. Well done CFChrysler! I even recommended a friend of mine to go there and she bought a car a few days later, then I got a check in the mail for referring a friend! Just keeps getting better with CFChrysler. Thanks Kevin and Gaston!

Gaston, John, Kevin

deannaburks
7/06/2012

"If you want to be treated unfairly go to Central Florida..."

If you want to be treated unfairly go to Central Florida Jeep Dodge.After they get their money then you get a Trespass warning forever

Everyone

eugene5555
5/22/2012

"Dave our salesman is the reason we will be sending our..."

Dave our salesman is the reason we will be sending our friends and family to this dealership and give it our highest rating. Dave took the time to explain how the different steps would go before we even looked at a car or talked price.He was careful when going over finance options and suitable down payment to achieve our payment goal. When Dave showed us the Cherokee and all its features we could tell he loved it and loved sharing it.We were sold Thanks Dave

Dave Hoenicke

tharrison
2/28/2012

"Mike was our salesman he provided excellent customer..."

Mike was our salesman he provided excellent customer service...Kimo on the other had provided the worse customer experience myself & my husband has had in a VERY long time...It started with us trying to purchase a 2008 Chyrsler 300 on 12/30/11 they were having trouble getting the deal funded & decided the deal would work out better if we purchased a new 2012 Chyrsler 300 thoughout the process i was constantlly in contact with Kimo in reference to how the deal was going he finally stated we could come pick up the vehicle on 2/22/12 & i advised him it would be convenient for us to come on 2/24/12 he stated on proplem...When we arrived he stated we needed additional info & he needed us to come back on 2/25/12 with the info...On 2/25/12 we came back with the info requested & was advised that the deal had expired & we would need to come back on 2/27/12 for the new vehicle...in the mean time our second set of 30 day tags had expired on 2/24/12 & we were advised that if we had any issues with the police have them call the dealership we were advised by Kimo to call 1 hour before we come it to make sure that everything was done...on 2/27/12 I called Kimo @ 1:34pm to find out the status he stated they were still working on the deal in the meantime i spoke with my husband to advise him of the conversation that Kimo and I had, & because of the run around & the delay we decided not to go through with the deal. I called Kimo back to advise him once my husband was off from work we would return the vehicle...in the meantime my husband called Kimo to find out what was going on & Kimo was very rude demanding that my husband bring the vehicle back right now...my husband explained that he was @ work & would come to the dealership when he got off Kimo stated that would be ok....When we got up there @ 4:45pm Kimo asked what we wanted to do about the vehicle & my husband expressed that he wanted to return the car & didnt want to go through with the new deal based off the fact that Kimo was RUDE to him earlier...Kimo jumped out of his chair stated that he wasn't going talk to my husband started yelling he was the only one trying to help him while pointing his fingers in my husband's face the he stormed out of his office stated he was going to get Mike so that they can take the vehicle back...I WAS LOST FOR WORDS WITH HIS BEHAVIOR...I advised my husband to speak with Kimo's boss because that was VERY UNPROFESSIONAL...Kimo's boss stated that was out of character for Kimo & that he would talk with him about it...Based off his actions today he sould be TERMINATED...

Kimo Arafa and Mike

JackFlood
2/17/2012

"Great job Randy on the Torque Converter it has changed..."

Great job Randy on the Torque Converter it has changed the feel of the truck very responsive, quiet, ECO comes on at 75 MPH prior to repair would not, this is what I bought and liked about the Ram. I feel like I got my new truck back. I appreciate your hard work and patience for the issues I had with the truck you and Central Florida Dodge C J really came through. Now I feel like appling a good coat of wax thanks to you guys!!! Thanks again. Jack Flood

Randy McClean Service Manager

JackFlood
10/22/2011

"Randy Great job on the differential, your mechanic..."

Randy Great job on the differential, your mechanic eliminated the loud noise coming from the pinion gear, also the transmission shifts much smoother than before. I was very concerned about the safety due to the recall of the differential and the noise that I was loosing confidence in Dodge, great service is so important to the way you feel about a manufacture's product. Having talented technicians are paramount to your experience with a dealer. On another visit there electrician found a mistake in Dodges manual corrected the problem and gave me the phone # to get rein burst for the labor, now thats service you just don't see every day. I trust Central Florida Dodge Chrysler Jeep, great work. Thanks guys, Jack Flood

Randy McClean Service Manager

billandlinda
4/22/2011

"This is the third car that we have bought from this..."

This is the third car that we have bought from this dealership so we pretty much knew what we wanted when we went in. We were fortunate to get Kimo as our salesman. He was friendly and very informed about all the gadgets and how they worked on the model that we wanted. We came back several times before we actually purchased the car and every time Kimo was friendly and answered any questions we may have had or gladly let us take another test drive. I must admit, this is the first time we actually had a good time buying a car...all of the staff that we dealt with treated us with respect and showed us that they appreciated our business. Kimo even came in on his day off the day we got our car to make sure everything went smoothly.

Kimo Arafa

ivetterosell
4/18/2011

"When I walked into the dealership I already had in mind..."

When I walked into the dealership I already had in mind what I wanted, Kimo was my salesman and after asking questions as to what I was interested in immediately showed me what I was looking for. He set me at ease and told me I would be leaving with my new car that night, I must say, I was a little skeptical but 2 hrs. later I drove off in my new car! Kudos to Kimo, it was a wonderful experience.

Kamel "Kimo" Arafa