Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

8675 Commodity Circle,
Orlando, Florida 32819
Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Orlando, FL treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate your financing options. Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge is not just a choice, but the obvious choice!

About Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Enjoy Our Speed Shop Cafe
Tungsted43
6/22/2013

"I came into to purchase a new vehicle here at Central..."

I came into to purchase a new vehicle here at Central Florida Chrysler Jeep and Dodge! And I had an overall fantastic experience! My salesman was very knowledgable and helpful, he was very kind and patient as we looked at all the different models. We went for a test drive and I fell in love with the ride! It drove way better then any Toyota I've ever owned! And I have owned 3 toyotas: yaris, rav4 and corolla, (2010-2013 models). What I really liked about the avenger is it had a very smooth ride, it was quiet, doesn't make any road noise, so smooth and takes bumps very well! I'm really happy with my purchase and glad I switched over from Toyota to dodge! This is the best car I have driven since I owned a Toyota! And the dealership was great! They provided excellent customer service! My finance manager made everything clear and they gave me a great price and a great interest rate! My salesman was very nice as well! I was so happy with my experience! I was very happy with all the employees that I dealt with! I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family, great service!

Salesman: Dave, GM: Charlie

SPAMOR
5/13/2013

"A very pleasant experience, I bought my old car (also a..."

A very pleasant experience, I bought my old car (also a Jeep) here, and the service is always top notch. This time I came in for an ordinary service call and left with a new car, thanks to the very pleasant experience I had with Gaston and the whole sales team. I could not be better taken care of. And also I do need to mention my service rep Pete which is the main reason why I do all my business at this location. Go try and be amazed. Morten

Gaston

fotostephen
5/12/2013

"I went to central florida because of the tv ad. $7000 off..."

I went to central florida because of the tv ad. $7000 off any new vehicle and $7000 minimum for your trade in. This put a brand new 2013 Jeep in reach. As soon as I entered I was told nope. Jeeps have no discount ever. I should have walked away then, but I decided to look to see what they had anyway. I discussed where I wanted to be payment wise with the saleman and he began showing me used Jeeps. I found one I liked, so we sat down to see what they could do. We came up with a deal which included a hard top. This is where the issues started. I was told 2 to 3 weeks for a hard top to be made and delivered. I took delivery of my Jeep and it came with a broken windshield, which their glass guy screwed up even more, dead bulbs, which I was stopped by the police for, and was not cleaned up very well. But that is fine. I kept checking in on the hard top and when I called via phone, I was told "we will call you when it is here", they did not even want to hear what I was saying to them. 2 weeks, 3 weeks and now I had to go on a trip and really wanted the hard top for this trip. No here yet! 4 weeks, I drive to the dealership to find out what is going on. I even threatened to give them back their Jeep. Nothing. It was supposed to be delivered any second now. I check back the next day, Im told it was delivered but nobody can find it. How do you loose a box the size of a small car? Week 5 rolls around and they find the box and it is delivered. Im told to show up at 7am at service. I get there at 7am to see the sign stating they open at 8am. I was told it would take about 2 hours to put it on. the service manager handling it said 4 to 5 hours. Perfect! So I decide to give up a day of work to get this done. I get my Jeep back, everything is installed and when they put the soft top back in my Jeep to take, they only game me the top the frame and rear side windows. The rest of the hardware they kept, even though it was mine! I do not recommend this dealership to anyone for any reason. They have poor communications between each other and their customers. They do not like answering questions over the phone. They give you a real feeling of being ripped off. Their add is either fake or I was lied to by the salesman.

April

Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

June 17, 2013

Hi Stephen, We apologize for the extended wait you experienced for the hard top you ordered. There was a hold up at Chrysler which caused the delivery of the hard top to be so delayed. In regards to the advertisement you saw, we have never and will never participate in misleading advertising. I don’t have all the facts on having your soft top replaced, but I can assure you that we would never intentionally take your hardware. Again, we apologize for the wait and the lack of communication. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to make amends. Kind regards, Randy Bhikha Internet Director

drjm91
4/29/2013

"Randy, the service adviser, was very helpful and..."

Randy, the service adviser, was very helpful and professional. He always has a smile on his face and always provides excellent customer service. A+++ service

RANDY McClean

kitsuna
2/01/2013

"I was told by a local tire place that my tire needed to..."

I was told by a local tire place that my tire needed to be replaced after I punctured it. I took that to be the truth. I made an appointment with Pete at CFC since the tire I needed was OEM. I was prepared to spend quite a bit replacing a tire with only 16K miles on it. Pete called to let me know my vehicle was ready and CFC was able to repair my tire. They also took care of my scheduled maintenance. Several other places like the local tire place I went to, would have made the sale with no thought at all to me. CFC did not. I will always appreciate that. Thank you CFC. Thank you Pete!

Pete

edmunds1975
1/31/2013

"I had some issues with customer service, but management..."

I had some issues with customer service, but management stepped in and remedied the situation. The matter was handled in a satisfactory result in the end.

Pete and Roy

EmyEmyEmy
10/21/2012

"DISHONEST SERVICE *Nick gave a verbal estimate as to the..."

DISHONEST SERVICE *Nick gave a verbal estimate as to the cost of repair. Said if I repaired my Jeep there, the diagnostic cost of $99 would be deducted from labor and parts cost, yet that was never done. At pick up, the diagnostic was not even listed on my recipe. Nick took advantage that I'm eager to drive away. Don't have the energy to ask for a Supervisor. And at the same time I was pleased they found the problem (supposedly). I just wanted to pay and never look back. *Telling me the repair was needed when in fact it was not needed. Nick said the diagnostic concluded it was a sensor issue. The same sensor I CHANGED 2 DAYS AGO. *Falling to repair complete in accordance with verbal request. I especifically told NICK, "I was told dealers perform a diagnostic while the car is running. Since my mechanics who happen to be my brother and uncle do not have that at their shop, can you do that here?” I was given no written confirmation of what diagnostic they did. But Nick GUARANTEED me changing the sensor to a DEALER BOUGHT sensor, I would fix the original problem: the car turns on, drives, and stalls. I inquired if they test drove it. Nick said they test drove it for 25-30 minutes. Yet I pick up my car, and 15 miles later, it is still stalling on me. Giving me the same issue I had brought the car into the service department for. If they would have test driven it as he guaranteed, they would have ran into the same problem I did while on the road after the so-called REPAIRED. *Charging me for MISC SHOP SUPPLIEs. There was an extra $20 fee for supplies Nick said they needed to change a sensor? Yet NICK could not specify what those extra supplies were. He kept saying.."something, anything, what ever else needed" In totality, this dealership in not trustworthy. Please beware of dealers like this. They are dishonest and take advantage of people.

NICHOLAS ARCHBALD

nick.philpot.3
9/24/2012

"The 3 gentlemen that helped me with buying a new car were..."

The 3 gentlemen that helped me with buying a new car were superb! I will only go to Central Florida Jeep Dodge Chrysler as long as I live in the state of Florida. I could not have a better experience, it was quick, easy, and exciting. Gaston helped me pick the correct car and then Kevin was perfectly patient and thorough with my indecisiveness about the payment plan! But I never felt rushed or pushed into anything at any point. Well done CFChrysler! I even recommended a friend of mine to go there and she bought a car a few days later, then I got a check in the mail for referring a friend! Just keeps getting better with CFChrysler. Thanks Kevin and Gaston!

Gaston, John, Kevin

deannaburks
7/06/2012

"If you want to be treated unfairly go to Central Florida..."

If you want to be treated unfairly go to Central Florida Jeep Dodge.After they get their money then you get a Trespass warning forever

Everyone

eugene5555
5/22/2012

"Dave our salesman is the reason we will be sending our..."

Dave our salesman is the reason we will be sending our friends and family to this dealership and give it our highest rating. Dave took the time to explain how the different steps would go before we even looked at a car or talked price.He was careful when going over finance options and suitable down payment to achieve our payment goal. When Dave showed us the Cherokee and all its features we could tell he loved it and loved sharing it.We were sold Thanks Dave

Dave Hoenicke