Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

8675 Commodity Circle,
Orlando, Florida 32819
Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Orlando, FL treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate your financing options. Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge is not just a choice, but the obvious choice!

About Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Enjoy Our Speed Shop Cafe
18wells
10/28/2014

"Good dealer"

Good dealer they treat me well I recommend 100% they help me with my first car and help with the insurance company to so far so good thanks.

Javier Atencio

October 29, 2014

Thanks for the 5-star review and recommendation!

carguy1977
10/20/2014

"Worst service department - avoid at all costs."

I brought in my Chrysler 300 for a basic oil change. Pulled in the service area and got out of my car thinking that like every other dealership, a service person would come out to write me up. Nope - a customer walking out told me I had to go in to find a service person. I found a person to write me up and then headed off to wait for the job to complete. After 90 minutes I went looking for my service person (no luck finding him) but did find my car on the side of the service area. Finally found someone nice enough to take my money and went to my car which still had the paper service mat and plastic sheet over the seat. This dealership will never see me again and I'll be emailing Chrysler as I don't expect much from new car dealers but CFCJD underperforms even my low standards. Avoid this dealership at all costs - unless you like wasting 90 mins of your life of a basic oil change.

Aaron

lprechaun317
10/20/2014

"Twice the Pleasure"

After visiting a number of dealerships, on a trip to Orlando, we decided to stop into Central Florida Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge. We met Javier Atencio, and explained what we were looking for. With patience Javier showed us a number of vehicles, explaining all the features and answering all our questions. We took a test drive, made a decision on color, and sat down to do business. With the help of Daniel Ortiz, sales manager, and the announcement that a second vehicle was in play, we ended the day with Twice the Pleasure of getting two new vehicles with terms that addressed our budget concerns. Javier Atencio, Daniel Ortiz, Scott the sales director, and Kevin Bolan made this and rewarding experience for us. ,

Javier Atencio,Daniel Ortiz, Scott (sales director) and Kevin Bolan

October 21, 2014

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so glad you had such a rewarding experience while visiting us at Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Enjoy both of your new vehicles and we look forward to seeing you again!

linday.franks
10/12/2014

"Service Center Disappoints..."

I've been using the service center since purchasing my car at the dealership. In the past year they've been seriously lacking customer service, organization, and honest people. My previous oil change I was told the wait was 30 minutes ( I had somewhere to be). I was there for 2 hours!! I was also told my AC filter needed to be changed right then. I asked to wait until the next time and they said it MUST be changed the next time $45.00. I asked for my car to be take through the wash. It was not taken through the wash and no one aired up my tires!! I got there with 29psi and left with 29 to go put my own air back to 34. I went to have my oil changed again. 10/6/14. I was told the wait was 45mins. I was there for 2.50 hours!! Arturo Borrego was who handled me from the get go. I asked a few questions about some service lights that came on in my car ABS and another. He was very short and said " im not sure why theyre on you'll need to make an appt. to come back and have it checked." I said ok and let him know about my AC filter needing to be changed and to please have my car put through the wash. Then, went to wait for my car. 2.40hrs later I get up and go looking to find out the hold up! No one new where my paperwork was. It was found on Arturo's desk. I found out It had BEEN finished and no one came and got me... that's just rude. Arturo didn't explain anything that was listed on my service sheet. Just pushed across the desk and said "please sign." I flipped through it myself to see that my AC filter hadn't been changed. I explained to him how important the last employee stressed that it needed to be changed THIS time. He said " oh, well it must not be that bad bc our service people didn't flag it." I asked " are you SURE they even checked it???? He said well they can change it for you but it's going to be a while.... NO, they SHOULD have changed it the first time as requested. I just grabbed my stuff and left.... to my car that had NOT been put through the was like I asked either... Terrible, terrible, service...

Arturo Borrego

Cubbies123
10/05/2014

"Service Advisor - present and past"

Danny Stakem, Service Advisor who handled my Liberty 'repair' work was exceptional. He was very communicative and answered all of my concerns. During the last couple of months I've had my vehicle in for regular service, repair work. The advisor(s) I've dealt with in the past were anything, but helpful. They checked me in, but that was where the communication ended - I had to inquire as to when my vehicle would be complete - since I saw it worked on and then parked out front. Danny 'made up' for my past 'not so good' experiences.

Danny Stakem

October 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It is great to hear that Danny has made your past experiences so positive. We are truly lucky to have a service advisor like him. However, we are disappointed that every experience has not been excellent. We hate to hear you felt there was a lack of communication between our advisors and you. At your earliest convenience, I would love the opportunity to talk to you more about this. Please contact me at 407-351-9940 or email me at Kbrattlie@cfchrysler.com. Thanks for your business and I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Katie Brattlie, Customer Relations

krenrodz
8/03/2014

"Will NEVER buy a Dogde EVER in my life, thanks to CFCJD"

I went with my sister on February 22nd, 2014 to buy a Grand Caravan. We specify to the salesperson Jose Marrero that we needed a Minivan with A/C in the Back, he said they all come with A/C in the back so we had nothing to worry about. We test drove a white one with tan interiors because he didn't have the key at the time to let us test the white one with black interiors. We like it we went inside and sign all the paperwork and got out of the dealer around 9:30 PM. the nightmare started 2 dates later when my sister realized that the Minivan they gave us didn't had A/C in the back. We went back to the dealership and the sales person told us he didn't know that they come without A/C, that he was very sorry and will try to help us. The finance guy came an told us that the papers had already left to the bank and that we needed to wait more time, he said to wait until July and that way my sister's credit score will go up more and he will be able to get her the minivan she wanted. We trusted him, and on July 29th we went back to the dealership, after receiving an email from the salesperson Jose Marrero, where he states that they gave us the wrong car. To do the trade in they wanted to give me Journey instead of the Caravan, and on top of that we needed $1,500 down and guess what? the payment was going to be higher than the one we currently had. I spoke to the used cars managers and the new car manager, none of them care of the mistake the dealer did and there answer was that they were not there at the time when we did it so they couldn't do anything. I told them I was willing to put $900 down but they needed to do something with the $600 difference. they said they will call me the following day. I try calling and asked for the owner, they said he wasn't there, left a message and until this day I haven't heard from them. When you loose the trust of your customers you loose it all. Will never buy any car in this dealership! Guess what? I went to Reed Nissan and they got my trade in and I'm driving a 2014 Nissan Murano with no downpayment and my payments are the same as they were with the Dodge Caravan! Way to go Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge!!! NOT!!!

Jose Marrero, Edgar Castaneda

kenrose27
7/15/2014

"CFCLD, My easiest purchase"

I had been working with Judson on locating a vehicle for me as I live a distance from the dealership. He consistently responded to my emails and questions. This dealership was also able to give me a trade in value on my vehicle before even seeing it. When I finally arrived at the dealership I told Judson that I was interested in something bigger than a Cherokee and wound up in a 2014 Ram Crew Cab. At the dealership I worked with Joe Leiberman, a great guy, who knew the truck very well,He was friendly and definitely not pushy. We test drove the truck and wound up with a similar one due to options. This was one of the easiest deals that I have been involved with as I have purchased more than a dozen cars from various dealers. I was also interested in an aftermarket cover but the pricing was too high. The sales manager came back and offered it at cost, a savings of $600.00. Oh, also the guess on my trade value was between 28-29,000, after looking at the vehicle they offered $31,000. I got the deal I wanted, the interest rate and the term no haggling, no deception and they even offered to pick my new vehicle up the next day to install the tonneau cover and they also filled it back up with gas and detailed it, the service department had me in and out in about an hour too. Every aspect of this transaction went great. I would refer any of my family and friends to this dealership and ask them to work with Judson and Joe.

Joe Leiberman

July 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We are thrilled to learn that you were able to experience the top-notch customer that we strive for. We appreciate your compliments of Judson and Joe, and we will be sure to share your thoughts with them. Thank you for your business, and we hope you enjoy your new purchase!

Chrismnoe
4/30/2014

"Buyer Beware"

I visited Central Florida to buy a new Grand Cherokee. I was specifically looking for the Altitude edition, as soon as the lot monkey realized he didn't have one. He was very persistent to push a Durango on me. We did look at new Durango's and there was one that actually sparked my interest. We test drove, then went back into the dealership to talk numbers. Eventually the salesman brought over his manager (uncle fester)... No lie, that's actually on his business card. They attempted to strong arm me into their "4 square" tactics. Also, I was asked to write a check to show my commitment to the manager. Really? The fact that I took time out of my day to visit the dealership, wasn't enough of a commitment. I was entertained at the failed attempts for the dealership to screw me over. When I was ready to leave, they did everything in their power to not give me back my keys, from the appraisal, and my Driver License from the test drive. Buyer Beware!!!

Kall, uncle Fester

jeraldg
4/29/2014

"Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge is Top Notch"

I've purchased many a new car in my day and most of my experiences have been very painful at best. I just purchased a new Jeep Wrangler from Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge and had a great experience. I live about an hour away from the dealership and wanted to work out the deal as much as I could over the phone and via e-mail. They were very patient with all of my questions and worked hard to make sure the deal was to my liking. They were always quick to respond and once the deal was agreed to in principle, they went above and beyond to meet my needs. The vehicle had to be located and without me even having to ask they drove 300 miles round trip to get the vehicle and have it there the day I needed it. They stayed late on a Friday night to close the deal and had a tremendous attitude the whole time. They never once tried to make me feel like my trade was worth less than it was. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I didn't think such an experience could be had these days. My expectations were very low when I started the process of buying a new car and these guys made it a wonderful experience. I contacted 2 dealers about the same vehicle before contacting Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge. One of the dealership told me the monthly payment would be over $200 a month more than what it actually turned out to be. The other dealership wouldn't return my call when I needed them to. Great job Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge (especially Judson and Joe)!!

Judson Barteaux and Joe Lieberman

May 02, 2014

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Central Florida CJD. It is so great to hear when our customers have a great experience, and any feedback helps us become a better dealership. We work hard to ensure the best price and the best experience for our customers. We are pleased to hear that we could help you find the perfect car! Thank you for the 5-star rating; your business is truly valued. We look forward to seeing you again soon, enjoy your new Jeep Wrangler!

vhendon1
4/21/2014

"Drop off Service is Top Notch"

After dropping off my Chrysler over night for an oil change, the service manager emailed me bright and early indicating my vehicle was ready for pickup. Very much appreciated having most of my day off to enjoy myself.

Service manager

April 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! I am glad to hear that you found our service department to be efficient. We hope you come visit us again for any future service needs!