Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

8675 Commodity Circle,
Orlando, Florida 32819
Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Orlando, FL treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate your financing options. Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge is not just a choice, but the obvious choice!

About Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Enjoy Our Speed Shop Cafe
Dbhw2
1/31/2014

"My new Jeep Laredo was in for a new transmission..."

My new Jeep Laredo was in for a new transmission replacement. Car has less than 4000 miles. The dealer did not want to issue a rental for the duration of the repair, we had to call corporate number to get the rental approved. The rental was a much smaller vehicle.When the repair was finished two weeks later, they didn't have the courtesy to put it through a car wash and vacuumed the inside. Over all the bare minimum was done. The dealer did not go the extra mile to satisfy their client. Good to know for considering any future purchases made at this dealership.

Service manager

maubulcao
12/16/2013

"Since I entered the shop, I was very well received by..."

Since I entered the shop, I was very well received by Angel Diaz, He had patience to explain all details of the transaction and sought a good price for the car. He participated and helped me to find a insurance, also. Great guy, good seller. I do recommend.

Angel Diaz

Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

December 20, 2013

Thank you for this great review! We are thrilled to learn you had a 5-star experience during your visit to our dealership. Thank you for your compliments of Angel, and please know we will be sure to share your thoughts with him. We appreciate your recommendation, and we hope you enjoy your new purchase!

Madman1313
10/30/2013

"This company operates under sales scam and high pressure..."

This company operates under sales scam and high pressure tactics, don't waste your time. The sales manager (Chad) is a piece of work and mistreat costumers. Do not be impress by the building and large inventory

Chad

Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

November 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and allow us the opportunity to address your concerns. While I do appreciate the feedback, I am disappointed to hear that you feel you were being scammed while shopping with us. I am concerned about your issues with Chad and I would like to discuss this in more detail. Please contact me at rbhikha@cfchrysler.com so that I may resolve these issues and improve your experience with our dealership. Thank you for your honesty and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Randy Bhikha

puertorico706
9/13/2013

"I have walked out of dealerships in a matter of minutes,..."

I have walked out of dealerships in a matter of minutes, not because of their selection but for poor service. I would say we visited at least 10 dealerships and walked out within 10 minutes because of service. The moment we entered this dealership we were greeted, attended to very quickly, and offered something to drink. Our sales guy, Javier aka Uncle Fester, was amazing! He knew everything about anything that had to do with the cars we were looking at. I am a no BS type of girl so his direct and honest answers were much appreciated. He took the time to sit down with us and learned about our likes and dislikes. I felt like I was car shopping with an expert family member. He genuinely gave us advice and opinions that ultimately helped us decide on a 2012 Chrysler 300s. Not once did he pressure us into a sale. He helped us negotiate a price with management that we were all happy with. The manager that helped us finance the car made it too easy. It is so refreshing to buy from a dealership that knows what its doing! These guys are the real deal. I will go back and buy my next car from them without a doubt. And no this is not a paid review. I am a very happy and real customer. PS Javier was bilingual which was another plus. Cristina - Miss Florida Latina 2013

Javier Solar - Uncle Fester

Whatdoyouwant1357
8/27/2013

"We visited Roland several times and I was hesitant to..."

We visited Roland several times and I was hesitant to purchase a car because of the whole experience of it but he was extremely patient and not pushy at all. A perfect salesman!!!

Roland and Kevin

julitadj1962
7/29/2013

"Mr. Dre is awesome and a great performer to be entertain..."

Mr. Dre is awesome and a great performer to be entertain as our car salesman when we visit chrysler central fl.He a is very patient person that I experience to us Ii was really peaky when it comes to finding a car.I visit to your dealer and he is the one to help me to find a better or best car that i want,i"m thankful for Mr. Dre to give his attention and long patient to us, he is a wonderful man,and has a good behavior .Everytime my friends and some people come to see my car, i said you have a great choice so, i recommend to your dealer and my sales professional person to find Mr. Dre he is the best person and,good job men....keep it up! More success to come.

Amondre Oglesby

fds426
6/27/2013

"I live on Staten Island, New York and have been buying..."

I live on Staten Island, New York and have been buying cars for many,many years. They have been all kinds, Mercedes Benz, Cadillac, GMC, Honda and I have never had such a great experience as I had at Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge. I ordered the car over the phone and didn't see the car or a person until I was picked up at the Orlando airport. When I arrived at the dealership everything and I mean everything was done with such professionalism and efficiency. The dealership deserves the highest awards. I also like the car Chrysler 300.

Judson and Buddy and the gentleman who did the final papers

seang1021
6/26/2013

"We must say me and my wife had a great experience with..."

We must say me and my wife had a great experience with Central Florida Chrysler Dodge Jeep. Staff was very helpful and gave us the best deal for the most affordable price. Chris did an excellent job at explaining our vehicle 2013 Dodge Avenger se 6cyl. and all its perks. Also why we could be proud to drive and own this car. Definitely will recommend them to all our friends and family who are in the market for a vehicle. Thank you Chris and Mark(Santa Claus). Chris "you da man!" God bless you guys.

Chris King and Mark(Santa Claus)

Tungsted43
6/22/2013

"I came into to purchase a new vehicle here at Central..."

I came into to purchase a new vehicle here at Central Florida Chrysler Jeep and Dodge! And I had an overall fantastic experience! My salesman was very knowledgable and helpful, he was very kind and patient as we looked at all the different models. We went for a test drive and I fell in love with the ride! It drove way better then any Toyota I've ever owned! And I have owned 3 toyotas: yaris, rav4 and corolla, (2010-2013 models). What I really liked about the avenger is it had a very smooth ride, it was quiet, doesn't make any road noise, so smooth and takes bumps very well! I'm really happy with my purchase and glad I switched over from Toyota to dodge! This is the best car I have driven since I owned a Toyota! And the dealership was great! They provided excellent customer service! My finance manager made everything clear and they gave me a great price and a great interest rate! My salesman was very nice as well! I was so happy with my experience! I was very happy with all the employees that I dealt with! I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family, great service!

Salesman: Dave, GM: Charlie

SPAMOR
5/13/2013

"A very pleasant experience, I bought my old car (also a..."

A very pleasant experience, I bought my old car (also a Jeep) here, and the service is always top notch. This time I came in for an ordinary service call and left with a new car, thanks to the very pleasant experience I had with Gaston and the whole sales team. I could not be better taken care of. And also I do need to mention my service rep Pete which is the main reason why I do all my business at this location. Go try and be amazed. Morten

Gaston