Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Overall Rating 4

Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Orlando, FL treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate your financing options. Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge is not just a choice, but the obvious choice!

About Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Enjoy Our Speed Shop Cafe

"Great job Randy on the Torque Converter it has changed..."

Great job Randy on the Torque Converter it has changed the feel of the truck very responsive, quiet, ECO comes on at 75 MPH prior to repair would not, this is what I bought and liked about the Ram. I feel like I got my new truck back. I appreciate your hard work and patience for the issues I had with the truck you and Central Florida Dodge C J really came through. Now I feel like appling a good coat of wax thanks to you guys!!! Thanks again. Jack Flood

Randy McClean Service Manager

"Randy Great job on the differential, your mechanic..."

Randy Great job on the differential, your mechanic eliminated the loud noise coming from the pinion gear, also the transmission shifts much smoother than before. I was very concerned about the safety due to the recall of the differential and the noise that I was loosing confidence in Dodge, great service is so important to the way you feel about a manufacture's product. Having talented technicians are paramount to your experience with a dealer. On another visit there electrician found a mistake in Dodges manual corrected the problem and gave me the phone # to get rein burst for the labor, now thats service you just don't see every day. I trust Central Florida Dodge Chrysler Jeep, great work. Thanks guys, Jack Flood

Randy McClean Service Manager

"This is the third car that we have bought from this..."

This is the third car that we have bought from this dealership so we pretty much knew what we wanted when we went in. We were fortunate to get Kimo as our salesman. He was friendly and very informed about all the gadgets and how they worked on the model that we wanted. We came back several times before we actually purchased the car and every time Kimo was friendly and answered any questions we may have had or gladly let us take another test drive. I must admit, this is the first time we actually had a good time buying a car...all of the staff that we dealt with treated us with respect and showed us that they appreciated our business. Kimo even came in on his day off the day we got our car to make sure everything went smoothly.

Kimo Arafa

"When I walked into the dealership I already had in mind..."

When I walked into the dealership I already had in mind what I wanted, Kimo was my salesman and after asking questions as to what I was interested in immediately showed me what I was looking for. He set me at ease and told me I would be leaving with my new car that night, I must say, I was a little skeptical but 2 hrs. later I drove off in my new car! Kudos to Kimo, it was a wonderful experience.

Kamel "Kimo" Arafa

"Kimo was very good, I was working on a tight budget and..."

Kimo was very good, I was working on a tight budget and he explian how the process worked and took time with me. Took me for a test dirve and get me into the car I was looking at. It was a hot day and he took care of us, made sure we had a drink to cool us down. Thanks again for the great experience!

Kima Arafa

"The only reason I am not satisfied with this dealership..."

The only reason I am not satisfied with this dealership is because of a "loyalty fee". We have been searching for a used Sebring convertible and we have been waiting for them to one day get one in that we want. We really wanted to buy from them. Our last visit, we were informed about a $750 Loyalty fee that we would be charged on top of the $700 plus dealer fee. Needless to say we are never going back to them again, and we found the car we wanted at another dealership.

Bob

Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

March 28, 2011

First, we would like to thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. We know there are many places in Orlando to buy a vehicle and it's our number one goal to make sure each of our customers are treated like a family member. After reviewing your remarks, it seems we could have done a better job. Most dealers have some type of dealer fee, some are higher than ours, some are lower. We do try to reward our repeat customers by offering them an exclusive discount that's not available to the general public. We feel this it is a good business practice to make sure we reward our customers for their ongoing and continued business. This is not meant to take anything away from customers who have not previously did business with our dealership, but as an enhancement for continued business. We will make sure to do a better job of explaining this to our customers in the future. We certainly invite you to utilize our service department. Once again, thanks for taking the time to comment on your experience with our dealership. The only way to make sure we don't repeat the same mistake it to be made aware of it and take corrective measures to ensure it doesn't happen again in the future. Please feel free to contact us at any time.

"It was a pleasure doing business. Mr.Whitney was able to..."

It was a pleasure doing business. Mr.Whitney was able to meet my needs and was very courteous and understanding. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Vinny in the finance department u rock! I love and only drive Dodge. Keep up the great work and thanks again!!!!

James Whitney

"Aldo the salesman and the rest of the staff there were..."

Aldo the salesman and the rest of the staff there were very nice. There are a few problems I have. The first one is the car I saw on the internet was no longer there.(this is probably common practice for dealers) The second problem I have is they did a terrible job cleaning the car. There was overspray from the tire cleaner all over the bottom of the vehicle, there were water marks from the window cleaner all over the inside of the doors, and the low tire pressure light was on. They told me it would turn off when i was driving off. Of course it did not so we stopped at a gas station on the way home and put air in the tires. Now the light is off. Despite these stupid little issues I would still recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

Aldo

"Sales Manager Bob Dennis was very helpful and the..."

Sales Manager Bob Dennis was very helpful and the experience was not as stressful as some car buying experiences I have had. The dealership did not have the exact vehicle in stock that I wanted but were able to locate the vehicle at another dealership in Florida and get it to me within 48 hours. I was given a fair price for my trade in. Overall the experience was great.

Bob Dennis

"Walking in I was unsure on the purchase of a new vehicle..."

Walking in I was unsure on the purchase of a new vehicle but the staff were extremely friendly and were willing to spend the time it took with me to get the exact vehicle I wanted. I would highly recommend this dealership for the professional but yet personable experience that they gave me while there. Mike Burnside was especially helpful and spent half a day with me in finding the exact specs on the vehicle i wanted. Thank you Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge! Sami

Mike Burnside