Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

8675 Commodity Circle,
Orlando, Florida 32819
Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Orlando, FL treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate your financing options. Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge is not just a choice, but the obvious choice!

About Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Enjoy Our Speed Shop Cafe
Chrismnoe
4/30/2014

"Buyer Beware"

I visited Central Florida to buy a new Grand Cherokee. I was specifically looking for the Altitude edition, as soon as the lot monkey realized he didn't have one. He was very persistent to push a Durango on me. We did look at new Durango's and there was one that actually sparked my interest. We test drove, then went back into the dealership to talk numbers. Eventually the salesman brought over his manager (uncle fester)... No lie, that's actually on his business card. They attempted to strong arm me into their "4 square" tactics. Also, I was asked to write a check to show my commitment to the manager. Really? The fact that I took time out of my day to visit the dealership, wasn't enough of a commitment. I was entertained at the failed attempts for the dealership to screw me over. When I was ready to leave, they did everything in their power to not give me back my keys, from the appraisal, and my Driver License from the test drive. Buyer Beware!!!

Kall, uncle Fester

jeraldg
4/29/2014

"Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge is Top Notch"

I've purchased many a new car in my day and most of my experiences have been very painful at best. I just purchased a new Jeep Wrangler from Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge and had a great experience. I live about an hour away from the dealership and wanted to work out the deal as much as I could over the phone and via e-mail. They were very patient with all of my questions and worked hard to make sure the deal was to my liking. They were always quick to respond and once the deal was agreed to in principle, they went above and beyond to meet my needs. The vehicle had to be located and without me even having to ask they drove 300 miles round trip to get the vehicle and have it there the day I needed it. They stayed late on a Friday night to close the deal and had a tremendous attitude the whole time. They never once tried to make me feel like my trade was worth less than it was. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I didn't think such an experience could be had these days. My expectations were very low when I started the process of buying a new car and these guys made it a wonderful experience. I contacted 2 dealers about the same vehicle before contacting Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge. One of the dealership told me the monthly payment would be over $200 a month more than what it actually turned out to be. The other dealership wouldn't return my call when I needed them to. Great job Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge (especially Judson and Joe)!!

Judson Barteaux and Joe Lieberman

May 02, 2014

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Central Florida CJD. It is so great to hear when our customers have a great experience, and any feedback helps us become a better dealership. We work hard to ensure the best price and the best experience for our customers. We are pleased to hear that we could help you find the perfect car! Thank you for the 5-star rating; your business is truly valued. We look forward to seeing you again soon, enjoy your new Jeep Wrangler!

vhendon1
4/21/2014

"Drop off Service is Top Notch"

After dropping off my Chrysler over night for an oil change, the service manager emailed me bright and early indicating my vehicle was ready for pickup. Very much appreciated having most of my day off to enjoy myself.

Service manager

April 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! I am glad to hear that you found our service department to be efficient. We hope you come visit us again for any future service needs!

DavidBurress
4/18/2014

"Buy a car at Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge"

This is the fourth car that we have purchased at this dealership and the MAIN reason is the customer service that we have received. Everyone we come in contact with here treats us with the greatest respect and makes us feel at home. Sales department - always goes out of its way to get us the exact car that we want with no compromising. Finance department - fantastic in making the numbers work and also making sure we are completely covered. Service department - absolutely exceptional in every way, thank you service manager Randy and staff. Cafe staff - always very friendly. I don't have anything negative to say about this dealership. They just make the whole car buying experience very stress free and pleasant. Thank You All.

Randy - service, Jay & Jepp - sales, Charlie & Kevin - finance, and reception

April 22, 2014

David, thank you so much for your kind review and for your loyalty over the years. I am so happy to hear that you enjoy our services and love coming to our dealership. We value your business and want to provide the best possible experience. Thank you for choosing Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

krenrodz
3/16/2014

"On February 22nd we went to this dealer and test drive a..."

On February 22nd we went to this dealer and test drive a Grand Caravan, we were looking for a white one with black interiors and the sales person Jose Marrero told us he didn't have the key for the one with black interiors and he took us in a white one with tan interiors. We really liked it, the windows on the 4 doors go down and there was a second A/C unit for the passengers. We really like it and we decided to make a deal. We sign all the paper work and headed home for a family birthday celebration. 2 days later we are going to use the car and find out that the Minivan they sold us wasn't the one we wanted. This one didn't have the 2nd A/C Unit and the windows on the rear door do not go down. We went to the dealership and the manager told us we need to wait until we receive the paperwork from Chrysler and he would change it for us. I ask why do we have to wait it was not our fault it was them. he said he would give me a call back in 2 days because he was going to be out and he needed to talk with the sales person. Guess What? sales person told me there was nothing he could do and the manager who never called me when we went there he said he could do a trade in and you know we were going to be missing a lot of money!!! DO NOT BUY ANY CARS FROM THIS DEALER*** THEY ARE NOT PROFESSIONALS AT ALL AND DO NOT HAVE ANY KIND OF ETIC!!!****

Jose Marrero

krenrodz responded to this review

August 03, 2014

Still to this date, no one had taken the time to even call me! That shows how much they care!!!

zoom18
3/16/2014

"I am beyond disgusted with the level of integrity and..."

I am beyond disgusted with the level of integrity and customer service with this dealership. I purchased a new car from them and they never sent me my license plates. Months later, after I received a ticket for driving with no plates, they promised to pay my ticket since it was not my fault that I had no plates. They never paid my ticket, I had to pay out of pocket. In addition, they lied in reference to my lease. I truly feel like I have been scammed and would never recommend this dealership to anyone. I wish I had known and I would have never purchased my car here. It has been a nightmare.

justin and kemo

AD1Consumer
2/06/2014

"I first initiated the procedure with Judson Barteaux in..."

I first initiated the procedure with Judson Barteaux in order to get a price on a specific RAM 1500 configuration. He responded immediately by email. Later, by phone we discussed ordering a vehicle compared to purchasing one off the lot. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable without being pushy. The next day we came to an agreement, again by phone, on a vehicle on the lot. I went down there from Leesburg the following morning, where I was introduced to Javier Soler (Uncle Fester) and he led me through the vehicle test drive, inspection and buying process. The process was a pleasure and completely stress free due to his knowledge, competence and professionalism. He answered all my questions and I was informed about every single paper that needed my signature, as well as every step along the way, and never once felt any pressure or anxiety about having something "slipped into" the deal. Lastly, I dealt with Kevin Bolan in the finance process. He too was extremely efficient, friendly and upfront about the financing numbers. When I asked him countless questions about extended warranties he answered all of them intelligently and with patience. If I sound like I work there....I don't. I am a VERY satisfied customer who did not even know where Central Florida CJD was located until just before I went down there for the purchase. ALL car dealerships should model themselves after CFCJD and their staff, and the car buying world would be a better place. I would highly recommend that you do your vehicle research online first, test drive without buying (wherever convenient to you), then contact "Uncle Fester" (yes he calls himself that) to make your purchase. P.S. Javier has left 2 messages on my voice mail following up on my purchase and offering assistance on ANYTHING (his emphasis) where I may need help. I have bought about a dozen cars in my lifetime and this was the best experience by far.

Judson Barteaux, Kevin Bolan, Javier "Uncle Fester" Soler

February 10, 2014

Thank you for sharing such a fantastic review! We are so pleased to hear that you had such a great experience, and we truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review. We strive to ensure that all of our customers needs are met, and we understand how frustrating the car-buying process can be. Javier is one of our best, and he truly works to meet all of his customers needs. Thank you again for sharing; your business is truly valued. Enjoy your new car!

Dbhw2
1/31/2014

"My new Jeep Laredo was in for a new transmission..."

My new Jeep Laredo was in for a new transmission replacement. Car has less than 4000 miles. The dealer did not want to issue a rental for the duration of the repair, we had to call corporate number to get the rental approved. The rental was a much smaller vehicle.When the repair was finished two weeks later, they didn't have the courtesy to put it through a car wash and vacuumed the inside. Over all the bare minimum was done. The dealer did not go the extra mile to satisfy their client. Good to know for considering any future purchases made at this dealership.

Service manager

maubulcao
12/16/2013

"Since I entered the shop, I was very well received by..."

Since I entered the shop, I was very well received by Angel Diaz, He had patience to explain all details of the transaction and sought a good price for the car. He participated and helped me to find a insurance, also. Great guy, good seller. I do recommend.

Angel Diaz

December 20, 2013

Thank you for this great review! We are thrilled to learn you had a 5-star experience during your visit to our dealership. Thank you for your compliments of Angel, and please know we will be sure to share your thoughts with him. We appreciate your recommendation, and we hope you enjoy your new purchase!

Madman1313
10/30/2013

"This company operates under sales scam and high pressure..."

This company operates under sales scam and high pressure tactics, don't waste your time. The sales manager (Chad) is a piece of work and mistreat costumers. Do not be impress by the building and large inventory

Chad

November 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and allow us the opportunity to address your concerns. While I do appreciate the feedback, I am disappointed to hear that you feel you were being scammed while shopping with us. I am concerned about your issues with Chad and I would like to discuss this in more detail. Please contact me at rbhikha@cfchrysler.com so that I may resolve these issues and improve your experience with our dealership. Thank you for your honesty and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Randy Bhikha