Central Houston Nissan

4.2

June 27, 2017

"Ed Jackson"

- Sjohnwell

Great experience, great recommendation and service. Mr Jackson help me make a great deal and got me the best financing with my situation. I'm very satisfied.

June 26, 2017

"New car purchase"

- Rachel Kulhavy

I had gone to three other Nissan dealerships before I came to Central and they gave me the best price out of all of them and wonderful service. Derrian Brown was my salesperson and he was absolutely wonderful from the beginning to the end. After I signed the papers I waited a month to pick up my car because it was a birthday gift to myself. Derrian took pics of the car for me with the plastic still on it when it came in. The day I picked it up he had it washed and moved it to the showroom floor because he didn't want one speck of dirt on it when I arrived. I met several managers and everyone was so nice and seemed to really like their jobs. The Finance Department didn't try to pull anything funny with the numbers either. I got a quote at the beginning and there weren't any added fees when I signed the papers. Oh and they play really great music in there too. :)

Derrian Brown

June 22, 2017

"Car purchase"

- xterra2014

Edward Jackson did a great job with my recent purchase. He expedited the process since I needed to get back to work and was very helpful throughout the process. It was great to experience such a professional atmosphere and very much appreciated his help. I would highly recommend this dealership as well as Edward Jackson.

New 2017 Nissan Altima, $22207