Central Houston Nissan

Armando Tello, Pre-Owned Sales Director, Central Houston Nissan

Armando Tello

Pre-Owned Sales Director

March 21, 2017

"Going Above and Beyond for Customers"

- TStough

It is very evident that Central Houston Nissan truly cares about making their customers happy. Maya was the salesperson that we first met when we were looking for a used car. Despite being new, she was very friendly and personable. Maya was very different from any other salesperson I've met, because she wasn't just trying to sell a car, which I really appreciated. Mark Murski also helped us. He was very personable as well. Fast forward what seemed like forever (it had been a long day), we finally came to an agreement on the price, with the help of Maya, Murski, and the manager, Armando. After we signed the initial papers, we did have to wait quite awhile for the finance manager, but I understand because they were very busy. The finance manager was also very friendly. I will say that, like some other reviews state, I was told one final price that I signed initially and once I got to the finance man, the price was suddenly increased, with random charges and a higher interest rate than I was told. However, any other issues or concerns we had, they were very quick to address them and make us happy. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family in the future because of their great customer service!

March 17, 2017

"Making it Happen"

- My1StNissan

My sales person,Marvin Makelove, really listened to what I was looking for.I was difficult because I want to be comfortable,but he never got frustrated with me.He worked even harder with a Real smile and got the job done.Thank you Nissan and Carlos Reyes also for putting up with me😄

March 14, 2017

"Overall good buying experience "

- Poncik1

Let me start by saying the reason for giving 4 stars instead of 5 has nothing to do with Chris Bennett. He was told before we even came in the exact vehicle I wanted and all the details we had to work with. He was very responsive and easy to work with, also kept us from spending hours at the dealership. In my mind, he deserves a five star review, as it was a pleasure to work with him. Now, why I'm giving four stars, after we had worked out all the details over the phone and via email, we went to pick up my vehicle and got to financing and were being thrown numbers completely off from what we had previously discussed. The financing department claimed nothing is exact until you sit down. As soon as I told Chris about this issue, he promptly was working to resolve it. It was very pleasant to work with someone straight forward who seems to genuinely care about his customers and I sincerely appreciate everything he did to get me in my new murano.

New 2017 Nissan Altima, $19129