Central Houston Nissan

Jerrell Price, Nissan Product Specialist, Central Houston Nissan

Jerrell Price

Nissan Product Specialist

February 14, 2017

"This Dealer is For Real!"

- Jon Cuip

Best car buying experience EVER! first of all Armando is super responsive, so if you are just seeking information you will get a very honest quick response from Armando. I came to Houston to buy a new Leaf with 150 miles on it, and he was very savvy with me as he knew that I wasn't your average buyer. I had almost all the details worked out before stepping foot in the dealership. When I arrived my beautiful new Black on black Leaf was all shiny and waiting for me in the showroom. The Salesperson he matched me with did an outstanding job with all the follow up before any paperwork began. Tierra was not only knowledgeable about the Nissan Leaf, she had a great attitude even though she was just working with some not so easy to deal with customers, you know who you are! Great infectious personality makes you feel comfortable at these stressful times! Armando has put together a stellar team here I can tell they want to give you a great deal no matter what it takes. I would never hesitate to call Armando in the future or refer a friend to him in need of a great Pre-Owned vehicle at Central Houston Nissan. They have won a customer for Life here even if I need to drive from Austin, and then turn around and figure out a route home, you must plan ahead with a Leaf, if you decide to do it just call Armando and I will alert him of the best route from Houston to Austin without a flatbed! Tierra, thank you for making this the best car buying experience Evah! you should be proud of yourself as you are doing great work, and made me feel like a special customer even though we just met! Armando keep training your salespeople to be Rockstars! I love this Dealership!

February 09, 2017

"Great Service"

- JP

Joe was wonderful to work with. Super helpful, and very friendly. He wasn't pushy at at all and we could tell he really wanted to help us find a car that would work for our financial situation.

February 08, 2017

"A wonderful experience "

- Dcar124

This dealership is beautiful, clean and the staff is helpful and always willing to go beyond to help. The array of cars this dealership has is great and their ability to get you the best car is second to none.

New 2017 Nissan Altima, $18886