Cherokee County Toyota

Cherokee County Toyota Info

Toyota of Cleveland

Capital Toyota, Inc.

"Internet sales"

I worked with the internet sales manager, Dave Wheaton, and we were able to find a car I wanted and complete all negotiations through email. There were no bait-and-switch tactics; when I went in, the car and the price were what we had negotiated. Dave was pleasant to work with and I would recommend him and the dealership.

Dave Wheaton

"I have been a customer of Cherokee county Toyota for..."

I have been a customer of Cherokee county Toyota for three and a half years now. Not only does the sales department treat me like I am an actual person. But the service department does as well! My salesman Bill Gilbert has always done everything he could to get me what I want at the price I can afford. I have purchased 4 cars from him so far. My service adviser Gary Price is always there on the phone or in person if I have any questions about what my Toyota needs. He is always quick to actually show me what is wrong on my car not just tell me. That is a big deal to me, not knowing much about cars I always have to trust what I am told. It is a whole lot easier when I am shown the problem.

bill gilbert

"Excellent Service, FREE Wifi and Clean Facilities "

I was having problems with my car starting and the service professional Gary Price approached me immediately for help. He gave me his full attention and made me feel at ease in the fact that I was not being taken advantage of as being a woman who is not very knowledgeable in cars. I would most definitely recommend this dealership to others for any or all car issues. I now go for ALL my service and maintenance at Cherokee County Toyota and I only deal with Gary Price....and if he left I would follow. Yes, he is that trustworthy and the over-all customer service was excellent. Also, if you are looking for a CLEAN waiting area inside/outside with FREE WIFI, TV, fresh coffee and free bottle water then you have found your place!

Gary Price

"I came to Cherokee County Toyota and was approached by..."

I came to Cherokee County Toyota and was approached by Bob Gavlick to try to sale me a vehicle. I test drove a 2002 Toyota Highlander. The vehicle was pulling to the right. I made that statement, and Bob told me to let him know WHATEVER was wrong with the vehicle that he would need to know since the car had not yet been through their inspection. I told him the only thing that I noticed was it pulling to the right. Bob said Whatever it is, we will fix it. Its probably just an alignment issue but whatever it is, we will fix it. I want to make this deal right, well fix it. The next morning we made a deal on the vehicle, and I waited for the vehicle to be fixed and cleaned. Three (3) hours later I drove it off the lot it still pulled to the right. I took it back immediately, and they kept it; because, I didn't want to take it home not fixed, i knew they would never fix it. Bob had forgotten to tell the service to align the car. The next Monday, Bob delivered the car to me at my work. I test drove it. It was still pulling to the right. I kept the vehicle and Bob told me to bring it back Saturday to fix it. Saturday i went back to the dealership, They aligned the car again, and it was still pulling to the right. I test drove this car 4 times, and all 4 times it did the same thing. When we got back, they advised me they would not be fixing my car. If it took new tires, they were not going to replace them. After making me wait for 45 minutes, the used car sales manager decided to talk to me. He stated they were not replacing the tires; They would lose too much money and they couldnt do that. I advised him what Bob had said to me and he said Bob didnt have the authority to promise me that. I advised this manger that wasn't my problem. I expect a man to keep his word. He asked me if I wanted to pull out of the deal and I told him yes if they didnt fix it. They replaced two (2) of my tires and it fixed the problem. But, they let me leave the lot, unhappy and with two different set of tires.

Bob Gavlick; Todd Pluger; Used Car Sales Manager

"My wife and I recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Prius from..."

My wife and I recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Prius from Cherokee Toyota. We are extremely happy with the Dealership and everyone we met from the Manager to the financing guy. We were especially impressed with our salesman Ronnie Hall. I would recommend him to any of my friends. He was truly interested in our needs concerning a new vehicle. He was extremely patient with us as a medical emergency in our family popped up during our car search. Their "Best Price" on our car was competitive or better than the other dealers we had talked with. Ronnie was a pleasure to work with and made our new car buying experience "enjoyable!". Buying a new car should be an enjoyable process and not something you dread doing. We were never pressured by anyone during the transaction. I will definitely check with Cherokee Toyota and Ronnie Hall, next time when looking for a new or used car.

Ronnie Hall

"We have purchased 2 vehicles from Cherokee Toyota in..."

We have purchased 2 vehicles from Cherokee Toyota in Canton and each time we have been pleased. I decided to get my car serviced there as well because they treat me professionally and don't talk down to me because I'm not a car expert. In fact many of my friends have purchased cars there because they work very well with women. They were up front about what my costs would be and gave me options if I couldn't do everything at one time. Plus, all the people in the service department were quick to offer help and really looked like they liked working there. Thumbs up for a repeat purchase from my family and me. We love Toyotas and will shop there for our next car, too! K. James

Service team

"WE HAVE BEEN COMING TO CHEROKEE FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND I..."

WE HAVE BEEN COMING TO CHEROKEE FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND I KNOW OF 2 OCASSIONS THAT THEY HAVE MADE MONEY OFF OF US FOR WORK THAT WAS NOT NEEDED. tHEY HAVE SCREWED US TWICE AND THERE WILL NOT BE A THIRD. HOW WE KNOW THIS WE HAD 2 MORE CONSULTANTS ADVISE.

JOHN

"We bought a brand new 2012 White Toyota Corolla from this..."

We bought a brand new 2012 White Toyota Corolla from this dealership. We got the car home and realized there was "rust" all over the car so we contacted the dealership right away and they said to bring the car in and they would see what they could do for us. Well, turns out the car has "rail dust" on it..The dealership offered to "clay" bar the car and get rid of the rail dust, we allowed them to do so, but after getting the car back, it had not been taken care of. We got the run around and basically were told that it was "environmental" and there was nothing they could do about it. Our salesman named Andy was absolutely no help and basically said "we will take care of it for you"..and never did. My idea of buying a BRAND NEW CAR means..not having to bring the car back 3x a WEEK to be "clay bared" to get rid of the "rail dust" STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy

"We purchased a used Tundra and the sale department was..."

We purchased a used Tundra and the sale department was great. They gave me what I want for my trade-in and and great deal on a Tundra. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my family and friends.

Jim

"Our experience with Bill Gilbert was exceptional! We have..."

Our experience with Bill Gilbert was exceptional! We have purchased several vehicles and this was one of the best experiences we have had at a dealership. Bill was very accommodating, knowledgeable, polite and answered every question we had. We will definitely be recommending this dealership, and specifically Bill Gilbert to others.

Bill Gilbert