Cherokee County Toyota

Cherokee County Toyota Info

Nalley Toyota of Roswell

jrks0101
1/07/2016

"WOrst of the WORST, Rudest of the RUDEST"

I hope to NEVER walk through the doors of Cherokee County Toyota again, we bought our 2011 Toyota Tacoma from there and I So Wish I would have went ELSEWhere!!! When we arrived it was a strange beginning they did not have any Truck stock to begin with. But we did end up with one. Our Salesman was pushy and made promises that were not kept and our paperwork did not match up too. The following year when I went to get our tag, the lady in the tag office said we had been driving on an expired tag, so there's another mistake...Cherokee Toyota did not follow through with our tag paperwork on the Truck for the first year!!!! More money for them I guess they do what they want, screw you!! Then when we got smart and had our loan re-financed I had my gap insurance changed so I had to cancel the gap insurance thru Cherokee County Toyota we live in the Blue Ridge Mountains I called the Finance Dept. and ask if we could do the paperwork thru emails..you know technology...oh no they had be difficult, No, way Mrs. Smith you have to drive here and sign the form in person! So I did, and received the rudest Finance guy ever...have you ever been taught customer service skills or how bout just plain old how to be polite? No not at this business!! No matter what task its always difficult. He filed out the form and told me he would turn it in but since it was the first week of the new year it would take at least another week because they were busy with the end of the year tasks. Is that my problem? Hmmm, evidently it is now, as I sit and wait for MY MONIES to be refunded, I can bet they would have never accepted that excuse from me when paying it in. Moral to all this.. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE PLEASE

Finance Department

jdudley113
12/29/2015

"2005 Toyota Tacoma Frame Recall Quagmire "

Let me start by saying if "0" stars were an option for rating this dealer, that still would not be low enough compared to the level of "professional service" I received. took my 2005 Tacoma in for a full frame (recall) replacement in august of 2015. A PERFECTLY GOOD RUNNING VEHICLE. sat impounded at their service lot for over 120 days before I received a call in December that it was ready to be picked up... the following day? was informed that a driveshaft U-joint needed replacing and other misc. small parts. agreed to repair them and pay for parts only. ($300 odd) Since I was informed less than 24hrs before I was due to pick up the vehicle I scrambled to negotiate a day to come handle the pick up. was told that coverage of the rental stopped "the day we finished" (mind you this was December 23rd! two day before Christmas as I had planned on taking a Christmas vacation and traveling to see family) leaving me absolutely NO TIME to get off work to return my rental I was issued for compensation. once I rushed from work to return the rental and go to the dealership I was told it was "ready to ride" What a load of crap. was then told then that 3 of my 4 wheel bearings were and I quote "completely destroyed" how does that happen I ask? well their response "probably rusted out while in the parking lot" That DOES NOT HAPPEN IN 120+ days. here's the kicker. I WAS NOT informed before hand. I was told this as my rental truck was pulling off the lot back to enterprise. leaving me trapped at the dealer. asked for a quote on the work. ($800 + labor and other misc. parts for a grand total of $1,170 for wheel bearing replacement???) I had previously replaced all 4 bearings @ 120,000 miles. my truck reads currently 136,450. there is NO WAY THEY COULD RUST OUT sitting in a parking lot. they were still NEW! I asked if we could test drive they said we don't do that here. You mean to tell me that a truck that was completely taken apart and put back together within 72 hrs. was not test driven for rubbing, vibrations, other issues??? was told that I had received a 1 yr. warranty on any parts or issued directly related to the recall repairs, I could schedule a service date and bring it back? will NOT BE GOING TO THIS DEALER FOR THOSE REPAIRS. I couldn't even test drive it at speed to verify if their were other issues because of the wheel bearings. Toyota has totally screwed my truck over. had to limp it home to avoid the ungodly $1,170 quote on wheel bearing replacements. I turned over a perfectly operating vehicle I knew was solid (minus the factory defected Mexico frame) and was returned a vehicle that was "ready to ride" that I could not exceed 15 MPH in. this is their stamp of approval of a job complete? family mechanic proved that they had been tampered with. will be putting the truck up for sale tomorrow. will never give Toyota anymore of my business or frustrations. I went with a dependable brand truck because I knew it would last. wouldn't have imagined that a dealership service department would try to sabotage my vehicle and take advantage of a situation that was apparently "my problem" almost forced me to do the ridiculous repair with the stealership. My words of advice. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING TO THIS DEALER. Service manager was very impolite and was handled like total junk. again, AT ALL COSTS DO NOT take a vehicle to CHEROKEE COUNTY TOYOTA in Canon, GA for any service. Toyota certified maintenance technicians who shrug their shoulders knowing good and well that this was an "inside job" SCAM for more money was all this attempt was. will update with any other info. AGAIN. DO NOT USE THIS DEALER OR SERVICE DEPARTMENT. Waste of time, energy and overall loss of faith and confidence in Toyota or their so called Repairs. Save your money and vehicle and GO ELSEWHERE. This is what I get for working my tail off to afford a nice truck to last me a long time because of its long lasting "quality" loved the truck but this service pushed me over the line. Thanks for such a professional and timely job. oh, I cant get to work in the morning to make money to repair my half done truck. THANKS FOR ALL YOUVE DONE TO SQUEEZE MY MONEY OUT OF ME. I cant believe that this company has gotten away with this SCAM and not done a buy back. almost all these people that have spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on these vehicle outta be compensated for the lack of care, lack of respect, and lack of QUALITY of the individual dealerships, and the company as a whole. way to SCREW the consumer. thanks for nothing. Jake. 2005 Toyota Tacoma. Sitting in the driveway awaiting repairs and currently FOR SALE

John Shufford, Todd (service manager) David (Lead "toyota certified machanic")

MegSum1122
12/15/2015

"Quick & Friendly Service"

I have had my Honda for just a couple of years and wanted to have everything looked over and tuned up before the cold weather set in for the season. Everyone was super helpful on explaining what needed to be replaced, what could hold off until spring, ect. Only needed a few minor things taken care of but I am so glad I went to Cherokee County Toyota! Will definitely be back! Thanks again!

John Shuford

unhappycamper
12/10/2015

"Brakes came off car"

I was skeptical of going to Cherokee Toyota based on feedback others had written about their service department too often finding items that needed repair. Due to the fact that they are the closest dealer to my home, I bit the bullet and drove the 65 miles each way to have my wife's 2008 Rav4 serviced at 70K miles. They managed to find that the water pump was "leaking" , or so they said. I've had Toyota cars and trucks since the mid 80s and have had few major issues. I currently own three Toyotas; a 1988 pickup, a 2002 Solara, and a 2008 Rav4, I had them replace the water pump, but I sure wasn't happy that it went out at only 70K miles. But then again, it's entirely possible that I was scammed though I certainly can't prove it at this point. It's just my opinion. Funny thing is my 88 pickup truck still has the original water pump. Guess they just don't make 'em like they used to A few months later I had to have a recall issue on the Rav4 settled pertaining to excessive oil consumption so I took it back to Cherokee Toyota. They did their "test" and found that there wasn't enough oil consumption to warrant repair. I have to put in about 1 quart of oil every 1500 miles or so. Their specs say it has to use 1 quart every 1200 miles or less before they will "fix" it. Again, I've never had any Toyota that leaked, burned, or required oil other than normal oil change requirements. It sure as heck will make me think about ever buying another Toyota. During the testing, I had them put on four new Michelin tires. The service rep said my front brakes were down to 2mm and needed replacement. Since my wife uses the Rav4 to go hiking and kayaking in the mountains with our little dog, I want to maintain the vehicle in top shape, so I had them replace the front brakes. Again, I'm not sure it needed brakes, but I didn't want to take any chances especially with my wife driving up and down mountain roads. Three days and about 100 miles after that visit, my wife was driving on some forest service mountain roads with our dog, when she noticed there was a problem with the brakes. She called me and said she was afraid to drive the car so I had to drive 45 miles to her location to pick them up. When I got there, I found that the left front brake caliper had completely broken off and was hanging on the brake rotor held only by the rubber brake line. Both caliper bolts had sheared off. (I have photos). Mind you, it wasn't just one bolt, BOTH bolts had sheared off. I immediately called Cherokee Toyota and they sent a tow truck to retrieve the vehicle. The tow truck driver, who works for them under contract, said "that's pretty scary" when they saw the brake caliper Long story short, they claim that the bolts were "over torqued" by the mechanic. When I asked how that could happen, I was given a load of crap a mile long. Being a retired aerospace engineer as well as having worked for several top auto racing teams, I know a little about cars. I'm so thankful that my wife didn't run off the side of the mountain due to loss of brakes because of some morons' incompetence. It could have happened. I will NEVER go back to Cherokee Toyota. I'd be a fool to trust them again. I can best sum up my experience by saying, enter Cherokee Toyota Service Department at your own risk.

Dave, others

Rubob
12/08/2015

"Pleasant Sales Experience"

Easy to work with, helpful and never any pressure. They accepted my offer while another dealer never responded. Purchasing experience was also smooth albeit a bit drawn out.

Mike

JDO
11/22/2015

"Thanks for wasting my afternoon..."

Considering we live more than an hour away, I made a point to get a basic deal outlined before driving out. I was EXTREMELY clear about what I was expecting. Damien, the salesperson, assured me we could get it done, and said "nothing going on here today so it is a good day to make a deal". As you might imagine, the deal presented to me when I arrived was not even close, and the vehicle condition was questionable. What a joke.

Damien

Casper
9/25/2015

"Above and Beyond"

This dealership was very helpful, nice and didn't waste our time. We are extremely pleased with the Camry XSE, the deal and relationship. This is the second Camry we've purchased from Cherokee County Toyota. This transaction was as rewarding as the first.

John Citino and Joel Triegar

QueenE 05
9/23/2015

"friendly and fast"

I bought my car last year at another toyota dealership that had A-1 service. I was please to visit Canton Toyota and receive the same A-1 service. John in service was a amazing; every time I visit he takes care of me with me. Thank you John and Canton Toyota Ebony D

John

Unhappy buyer
9/02/2015

"Purchase of Used Vehicle"

I had been looking for a used vehicle for several months. I found the vehicle at Cherokee County Toyota for a fair price. I had to drive about 2:45 minutes to purchase the vehicle from the dealer. It was may opinion that the paperwork would be handled more efficiently by the dealer than by myself. I paid cash for the car. Unfortunately, the dealer dropped the ball on the title paperwork and did not process the title and mail it to my state for three weeks. It only took 24 hours for the dealership to receive their money for the car. As a result, I am driving a vehicle with a temporary tag that will expire shortly and I will not have the title for my vehicle. I have called the dmv several times and the title paperwork is still not in the system. I had to call the dealer three times to confirm the paperwork was mailed. I was told that the person handling the paperwork sent the title transfer as soon as it was received from other departments in the dealership. I would not recommend this dealership based on the inefficient method of handling time sensitive paperwork.

Kristin Dean

Great Experience
8/06/2015

"Looking for a new car - Excellent Sales Rep TM Sinclair"

Hello I would like to share with you a great experience my friend and I had on your lot. Sales Rep TM Sinclair greeted us very professional and was extremely knowledgeable about the cars on the lot. When I decide to purchase a car I will be contacting him directly he goes the extra mile. Please see that he is recognized! Thank you Anne

TM Sinclair