Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep

1708 West Marlton Pike,
Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08002
Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Thank you for reviewing our DealerRater page. We take great pride in the reviews our customers leave for us on DealerRater. Here at Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience serving our customers in Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey. We have a large inventory of new vehicles as well as quality pre-owned vehicles. Be sure to check out our website at www.CherryHillJeep.com. We look forward to serving you!

About Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Fxali
6/11/2016

"Con artist"

Worst dealership I ever dealt with. The sakes Hector is a con artist. I bought a new Jeep Wrangler and bought new wheels and tires. I was not given my original tires and wheels and they said I should have made sure it was in writing. PLEASE DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS DEALERSHIP SPECIALLY CON ARTIST HECTOR.

Hector sales

"Make it Right" Cherry Hill Dodge
6/10/2016

"Issue with Service Department"

I had an issue with the service department and the service manager Tom Contrevo contacted me right away and it was resolved to my satisfaction.

Al Sylvester, Tom Contrevo

Renergy25
5/30/2016

"Worst car buying experience ever."

My wife and I were looking for two cars and knew exactly what we wanted to look at first. Instead of showing us what we were interested in, they decided to try and up-sell us on what they wanted us to buy. The end result was us being there for over 2 hours with our 3 little kids before anyone even showed us a single number. To say the least we were fed up and pissed we wasted almost 3 hours of our precious weekend with our family. They were so busy it didn't even seem like they cared about our business. Rule #1 in sales, never try to up-sell someone on what you want them to buy before you even show them what they were interested. The sales manager we dealt with (Jeff) gave us nothing, but the run around. I would never recommend this dealership and if it was possible to put negative stars, I would.

Jeff

tlapell.tf
4/30/2016

"it was good"

The sales person he was very helpful his name Ali I would recommend him to anyone he explained everything there was about the car he walked around a lot to make sure that I found the right car for myself I would definitely recommend him for a sales person to anyone

good man

Vbranham
4/05/2016

"Great experience!"

I was helped by Samer A. who provided an excellent experience. He was consistently helpful and made the process go very smoothly. He always fought for the terms that I wanted and felt he was on my side the whole time. The time I spent at the dealership proved to be a great success. I got a beautiful car and I believe it was all thanks to Samer. I would highly recommend speaking with him if you are considering purchasing a new vehicle.

Samer Abouharb

Jeep For Island Beach
3/04/2016

"Excellent Sales Experience"

I had worked with a few Jeep sales reps beginning October 2015. They were unable or unwilling to locate the Jeep unlimited with the options I wanted. I visited Chris Hatzigeogious on a Saturday, he had located the Jeep by Tuesday and we purchased it on Friday. I would recommend this dealership over any other in the area.

Chris Hatzigeorgious

Samhead
1/30/2016

"Will B was terrific. Help us very nicely into our car. ..."

Will B was terrific. Help us very nicely into our car. Helped us find the right car for us and was very attentive to our needs and disposition.

Will B

February 01, 2016

Samhead - Thank you very much for taking the time to review Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM. We are so glad to hear that Will was able to take great care of you and find the right car. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything else that we can do for you! Regards, Susan Foster | Customer Relations Manager | sfoster@cherryhilltriplex.com

DL123
1/13/2016

"Tricked"

I bought a car in November. I had a pretty good experience actually buying the car. But the aftermath was a bit disappointing. When I test drove the car the navigation was not loading. Having the navigation was a great feature that I really wanted. The salesman told me they would take car of it. I purchased the car then brought it back in about 2 weeks later to have the navigation looked at. I spoke with Jose (the salesman I dealt with) he said no problem bring it in we will take care of it. I brought it in to the service department and they tested the unit. They came back and told me I would need a new radio....ok, so I said well I'm not paying for it, I was told this problem would be "taken care of". So after calling and texting with Jose he basically told me there is nothing they could do as he is only the middle man and his sales manager won't allow the new radio to be put in without it being payed for by me. That's just not right. Granted the radio is expensive but this problem needs to be addressed and corrected. The sticker on the car said navigation and I feel as if I was lied to and tricked into buying a car without a feature that I wanted. I've tried to get in touch with Jeff (the sales manager) with no success. It's a shame, because I felt like I had a positive experience but now I'm just angry.

Jose

Customer
12/12/2015

"Awful dealership all the way around"

Went in looking at two jeeps. Test drove both. Decided we wanted the more expensive of the two. Went in with a down payment and trade in. They were about to close so we agreed on monthly payments and that we'd be back later in the week to sign the papers. Went in to sign the papers and they were trying to force us into $100 more a month than we agreed on. We told them we couldn't do that and that it wasn't what we agreed on. They tried to force us into it anyways, then tried to put us in a vehicle we didn't want. It took two hours of us saying no and being surrounded by three managers and a salesman at one point to finally get our keys back and our debit card back for the down payment refund before they finally let us leave. Then we realize after we've left that they didn't give us both sets of our keys back. They said they'd send them back. Three weeks later I call back and they say they still have them because they didn't want to mail them. No phone call asking us to pick them up or anything! 6 weeks later we finally have our down payment back and both sets of keys. I would never recommend this dealership. Especially if you're a younger adult!

Ed, Jose, the male in finance and another manager

December 17, 2015

I sincerely apologize that you had an unpleasant time with our dealership and our staff. We appreciate feedback like this so that we can improve on areas that cause frustration to our customers. All of your complaints will be addressed internally. Have a great holiday! Regards, Susan Foster | Customer Relations Manager | sfoster@cherryhilltriplex.com

Johnmak25
12/08/2015

"Awesome Mike Sandelier sales"

Had an unbelievable time with Mike Sandelier ,he was one hell of a certified salesman who went way above anyone I've worked or dealt with . I was surprised on how hard he worked for me!!!! Ty again I love this f. In truck!!!!!!????????????????????

Michael Sandelier

December 09, 2015

Thank you Johnmak23 for your 5 Star review of Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM and Mike Sandelier! We are so glad to hear that he took care of you so well and that you are very happy with your purchase! Enjoy your new truck and Happy Holidays! Regards, Susan Foster | Customer Relations Manager | sfoster@cherryhilltriplex.com

Reviews of Dan Carl