Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep

1708 West Marlton Pike,
Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08002
Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Thank you for reviewing our DealerRater page. We take great pride in the reviews our customers leave for us on DealerRater. Here at Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience serving our customers in Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey. We have a large inventory of new vehicles as well as quality pre-owned vehicles. Be sure to check out our website at www.CherryHillJeep.com. We look forward to serving you!

About Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sarah
3/28/2015

"Excellent, Friendliest dealership, EVER! "

Not pushy at all! I went there to look around and came back with my dog. They fit my family in the best vehicle and stayed UNDER my budget. Would recommend to everyone!!

Anthony Green

wal7824
3/22/2015

"CHERRYHILL CON ARTIST"

MISGUIDED, BELITTLED ,EMBARRASSED LIED TOO! ETREMELY UNFAIRLY TREATED. WAS FORCED INTO 2WD WHEN HONESTLY KNOWING I WANTED A 4WD! POORLY RAN ESTABLISHMENT AT CHERRYHILL DODGE!

March 26, 2015

Hello wal7824, Please contact me when you have a moment. I am interested in learning the details of your experience as well as the name of the salesperson you worked with. Best Regards, Bryan Lasater Customer Relations Manager 856.685.3293

Richard
3/09/2015

"Very good experience!!"

My experience here was a very good one!!! Generally ,car salesmen come off as very pushy but the sales rep i dealt with was professional, friendly and very helpful!!!Would specifically like to thank Ayman Eleisawi, you were a pleasure to deal with! Will definately recommend this dealership, and will be back in the near future!

Ayman Eleisawi

jdougdorman
2/20/2015

" customer service."

This place has the best customer service from the sales department to the SERVICE DEPARTMENT. When my truck needs it's next service to Diane and Tom I go. I do recommend this dealership.

Tom

February 23, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Mr. Dorman. We appreciate it! Best Regards, Bryan Lasater Customer Relations Manager 856.685.3293

Danny
2/14/2015

"Ignorant , a total waste of my time"

After unexpected problems with my vehicle I was forced to decide either put more money into it or look for a newer one. I had a couple hours to look thanks to my in laws who were willing to watch the little ones. The mrs's and I went to look and the first question I got was how much time do I have. I was then introduced to a Richard Catana who sat me at his desk to get a list of my likes wants and needs after disappearing for 20 min he had the perfect car for me then disappeared again for another 20 min and said the perfect car would be a jeep grand Cherokee . At this point after sitting for almost an hour I wanted to see something ...anything!! Richard disappeared again to go mingle with other salesman catch a quick smoke who knows maybe cook a meal for everyone . After sitting for over an hour with NO Richard and No vehicle I had had it! I went outside to look myself that's when Richard came out to tell me he had no jeep grand Cherokees on site but was getting them in a couple days. Let's just say I didn't wait a couple days, the next day I went to Lenihan Auto on 73 where those salesmen have and always did have class and treat you with such! I was well taken care of and if there was anything I needed they did all they could to accommodate me. So before you buy from the clowns in cherry hill drive a few extra miles to check out Lenihan. To Richard Catana most people don't need to be sold that's why we are shopping for a car all you have to do is show us a vehicle and not leave us sitting in a chair!! I would give 0 stars but it wouldn't let me!

Richard Catana

February 16, 2015

johnqcusstomer
2/04/2015

"Unbelievably pee poor experience, run don't walk "

Will never deal with these jokers again, paid cash, more than a month later, and overnighting document after document I STILL don't have title to the vehicle. After 3 requests for the 4 digit PIN number I was supposed to be given in case I lose the keyfob, I don't have that either. They pester you to give them a 10 out of 10 rating on some survey they are supposed to email you, promise free tanks of gas etc.. The Salesman was knowledgeable, and a decent chap, but their back office sucks xx. A most unpleasant time, and I'm guessing I'm not the only one. They have rule after rule about what they cannot do, seems customer service is at the tippy top of that list of things they can't do. Every negative review here I have to believe after my experience.. Oh yeah, the crappy club music and mafia like impressions are spot on. Never again.

Gladis Medina, Rich Catana, Dan McBride

February 09, 2015

Hello Nick, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Please contact me when you have a moment. Best Regards, Bryan Lasater Customer Relations Manager 856.685.3293 blasater@cherryhilltriplex.com

gbf2000
11/07/2014

"If you are in need of a laugh, please visit these clowns"

I've just begun shopping around to lease a basic 2015 Jeep Wrangler (price range ($28-$33,000). Their website had the widest inventory, so I sent them my info and was soon contacted by an internet sales rep named Jenn. Before I was to drive through always enjoyable Cherry Hill traffic, I had asked her for an estimate based on the info I had provided. I received and saved this text: "I have no money down lease options starting at $320 a month." ...which is about the ballpark figure for RENTING a STANDARD JEEP. The actual numbers once I got there & we got down to business? $519 per month for 48 months. LoL! Think about that. By the time you turn it in, you will have just about paid it off ($25,000) - not to mention turning it in with just under 50,000 miles - AND given them some free cash up front (seriously, who puts a down payment on a vehicle unless you plan on owning it??). Also, for whatever reason, I had to present my ATM card "to let them know I was a serious buyer". What exactly is that all about?? This is my second bad experience with Cherry Hill big shots. The moral of the story here? Stay away from these high volume dealerships. You'll find better deals and people that try just a little harder to not only move their product but offer a better brand of customer satisfaction in the smaller market and smaller towns. ~ Louis S.

not listed

jdougdorman
9/18/2014

"P--s POOR SERVICE."

My 1st day at Cherry Hill Dodge was great, however it was all down hill from there. My new Ram 1500 had scratches on the front hood and passenger side front panel. My salesmen Richard C. said know problem just bring it back and we will take care of it. What a mistake that was. I should of not signed the paperwork until it was repaired properly. Went back and they did a touch up that looked worse then the scratch. Then the front end shakes at a certain speed that they can't fix it. Said that I need to wait for a tech from the corporate office to come look at it. Today is 1 month and nothing. My sales guy never even walked me out to my new truck to show me the options or just to review the truck. Poor customer service, guess he figured I got my sale and I'm done. Not even a phone call to say hey thanks for buying the truck from CHERRY HILL DODGE. I'm still waiting. Then I called the finance manager Brian S. about my payoff on my trade in. I'm also STILL WAITING FOR HIM TO CALL ME. I will never return there to purchase another truck or will I recommend them to anyone. The customer service and respect that they have for their customers is unsatisfactory and disrespectful. It's all about the $$$$.

Richard C, Brian S

October 07, 2014

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. This is not how we train our sales team and would like to make things right with you. Please contact me when you have a moment. Best Regards, Bryan Lasater Customer Relations Manager 856.685.3293 blasater@cherryhilltriplex.com

dws1121
9/13/2014

"horrible "

If I could give zero stars, i would. Zero respect for their customers, they use bait and switch tactics to get you in the door. They do not mention price when negotiating, just payments. They do not return calls after you've made a deal, and they will do nothing to make it right with the customer. I would seriously avoid coming to this dealer at all costs.

Jeff, Jake, Jose

October 07, 2014

gpellegrino
7/29/2014

"Great Experience"

Bought a 2014 Dodge ram pickup, our salesman Eddie Morales was so helpful and made the process of our purchase smooth ,easy and an overall great experience . Bill Kopp is the general manager the minute we walked in the door he introduced himself and thru the process of the sale Bill kept checking on us to make sure everything was going smooth. I would also like to mention Mr. Smith just and overall great experience closing the deal.

Eddie Morales

September 04, 2014

Thank you for the great review and kind words about our team members. Enjoy your new Ram Truck! Best Regards, Bryan Lasater Customer Relations Manager 856.685.3293 blasater@cherryhilltriplex.com