Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep

1708 West Marlton Pike,
Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08002
Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Thank you for reviewing our DealerRater page. We take great pride in the reviews our customers leave for us on DealerRater. Here at Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience serving our customers in Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey. We have a large inventory of new vehicles as well as quality pre-owned vehicles. Be sure to check out our website at www.CherryHillJeep.com. We look forward to serving you!

About Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep

tlapell.tf
4/30/2016

"it was good"

The sales person he was very helpful his name Ali I would recommend him to anyone he explained everything there was about the car he walked around a lot to make sure that I found the right car for myself I would definitely recommend him for a sales person to anyone

good man

Vbranham
4/05/2016

"Great experience!"

I was helped by Samer A. who provided an excellent experience. He was consistently helpful and made the process go very smoothly. He always fought for the terms that I wanted and felt he was on my side the whole time. The time I spent at the dealership proved to be a great success. I got a beautiful car and I believe it was all thanks to Samer. I would highly recommend speaking with him if you are considering purchasing a new vehicle.

Samer Abouharb

Jeep For Island Beach
3/04/2016

"Excellent Sales Experience"

I had worked with a few Jeep sales reps beginning October 2015. They were unable or unwilling to locate the Jeep unlimited with the options I wanted. I visited Chris Hatzigeogious on a Saturday, he had located the Jeep by Tuesday and we purchased it on Friday. I would recommend this dealership over any other in the area.

Chris Hatzigeorgious

Samhead
1/30/2016

"Will B was terrific. Help us very nicely into our car. ..."

Will B was terrific. Help us very nicely into our car. Helped us find the right car for us and was very attentive to our needs and disposition.

Will B

February 01, 2016

Samhead - Thank you very much for taking the time to review Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM. We are so glad to hear that Will was able to take great care of you and find the right car. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything else that we can do for you! Regards, Susan Foster | Customer Relations Manager | sfoster@cherryhilltriplex.com

DL123
1/13/2016

"Tricked"

I bought a car in November. I had a pretty good experience actually buying the car. But the aftermath was a bit disappointing. When I test drove the car the navigation was not loading. Having the navigation was a great feature that I really wanted. The salesman told me they would take car of it. I purchased the car then brought it back in about 2 weeks later to have the navigation looked at. I spoke with Jose (the salesman I dealt with) he said no problem bring it in we will take care of it. I brought it in to the service department and they tested the unit. They came back and told me I would need a new radio....ok, so I said well I'm not paying for it, I was told this problem would be "taken care of". So after calling and texting with Jose he basically told me there is nothing they could do as he is only the middle man and his sales manager won't allow the new radio to be put in without it being payed for by me. That's just not right. Granted the radio is expensive but this problem needs to be addressed and corrected. The sticker on the car said navigation and I feel as if I was lied to and tricked into buying a car without a feature that I wanted. I've tried to get in touch with Jeff (the sales manager) with no success. It's a shame, because I felt like I had a positive experience but now I'm just angry.

Jose

Customer
12/12/2015

"Awful dealership all the way around"

Went in looking at two jeeps. Test drove both. Decided we wanted the more expensive of the two. Went in with a down payment and trade in. They were about to close so we agreed on monthly payments and that we'd be back later in the week to sign the papers. Went in to sign the papers and they were trying to force us into $100 more a month than we agreed on. We told them we couldn't do that and that it wasn't what we agreed on. They tried to force us into it anyways, then tried to put us in a vehicle we didn't want. It took two hours of us saying no and being surrounded by three managers and a salesman at one point to finally get our keys back and our debit card back for the down payment refund before they finally let us leave. Then we realize after we've left that they didn't give us both sets of our keys back. They said they'd send them back. Three weeks later I call back and they say they still have them because they didn't want to mail them. No phone call asking us to pick them up or anything! 6 weeks later we finally have our down payment back and both sets of keys. I would never recommend this dealership. Especially if you're a younger adult!

Ed, Jose, the male in finance and another manager

December 17, 2015

I sincerely apologize that you had an unpleasant time with our dealership and our staff. We appreciate feedback like this so that we can improve on areas that cause frustration to our customers. All of your complaints will be addressed internally. Have a great holiday! Regards, Susan Foster | Customer Relations Manager | sfoster@cherryhilltriplex.com

Johnmak25
12/08/2015

"Awesome Mike Sandelier sales"

Had an unbelievable time with Mike Sandelier ,he was one hell of a certified salesman who went way above anyone I've worked or dealt with . I was surprised on how hard he worked for me!!!! Ty again I love this f. In truck!!!!!!????????????????????

Michael Sandelier

December 09, 2015

Thank you Johnmak23 for your 5 Star review of Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM and Mike Sandelier! We are so glad to hear that he took care of you so well and that you are very happy with your purchase! Enjoy your new truck and Happy Holidays! Regards, Susan Foster | Customer Relations Manager | sfoster@cherryhilltriplex.com

richflounders
12/02/2015

"This was the first time that I bought a car and did not..."

This was the first time that I bought a car and did not feel like I was sold a car. I told Rich what I was looking for and what our requirements were, and he came through. This was a very easy way to buy a car.

Rich Catana

December 03, 2015

Rich - Thank you for your 5 Star Review of Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM and Rich Catana RIch goes over and above to ensure he finds his customers exactly what they are looking for and we are so happy that you had such a great experience. Regards, Susan Foster | Customer Relations Manager | sfoser@cherryhilltriplex.com

carman
11/04/2015

"Wonderful experience"

I would like to thank everyone that helped me out at this dealership. I was treated with good respect and was not duped into buying anything. The price of the car was good and once I told them what my budget was they made it work for me. I brought my car Nov 2, 2015 and I will be sending more people back buy from this dealership. My wife and I had smiles on our faces upon leaving and coming back to Philly. I would recommend everyone go to Cherry Hill Jeep if no other place will give you a chance. Please understand that this dealership is not "Value Kia" with a BS slogan......they are better. If they took my old 2005 ford Taurus then they can help you. Most of all I put a small minimum down and everything worked out for the better.

December 03, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review of Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM. We are always glad to hear that our customers have such great experiences and that you walked out of our showroom happy! We appreciate you taking your time to write the review and hope that you are enjoying your new car! Regards, Susan Foster | Customer Relations Manager | sfoster@cherryhilltriplex.com

dolphin77
10/12/2015

"very unprofessional, inconsiderate, misleading & chaotic"

I have purchased many vehicles in my life & have never experienced such an unprofessional & inconsiderate business to buy a car from. At my 1st visit to the dealership I found a vehicle I liked, test drove it, spent about 2hrs going over my finances, explained to the sales MANAGER I was working with, that my father was also in the market for a vehicle & was told to bring my father back in 2 days & i would be given the deal we worked out that date on my vehicle plus my father would get a deal on a car as well. An appraisal was also done on my car this date but I was never told what the figure on my trade in was. I returned 2 days later with my father & the sales manager I was working with was off that day & no one else working that night knew anything about the deal we had discussed & agreed upon on the vehicle I wanted. So I had to start from scratch. Aftef explaining the deal to a NEW sales person, I was told it was impossible to do on the vehicle I was looking at, they had no clue why I was promised this deal by the manager who WASNT there the appt he made with me & that I needed to look at a cheaper vehicle. Needless to say, I was not happy. If you're given an appt, the sales person working with you making the appt should be present on the appt date. That's just being considerate for your customers. I ended up working with a new set of sales people & managers who made the same promises after several hours & gave me an appt to come back AGAIN 2 days later. I received a phone call confirming my appt the day of, arrive at the dealership to find out the sales ppl working my deal are NOT working AGAIN. To date, I have been rescheduled, had an appt & shown up 5 different TIMES due to the incompetence & lack of communication that goes on at this dealership. Every time, I'm told no one knows what's going on because the person dealing with my paperwork is off that day! In addition, I was told at one point that I would be getting within a ballpark range for my vehicle trade in. Then when they started talking figures & trade in numbers, the one manager Tom, told me that my car had a bunch of things wrong with it so they couldn't give me what they had originally told me. Well, that was a complete lie! Fortunately for my benefit, not the dealership, the appraisal was left on the floor of my car & I saw the appraisers information, what they appraised my car for as well as information on what they would be possibly selling it for. There was also ZERO remarks on a "bunch of things wrong" as Tom had mentioned. When I arrived at the dealership with a copy of this in hand, you could hear crickets. I last left the dealership from my 5th appt, being asked to return for a 6th one & promised a deal with ALL paperwork done this time. Yea right! Complete disaster & waste of my time!

Tom Caully, Antionio Stith, Dominic, James