Cherry Hill Imports

Jenna Dubois, Finance Manager, Cherry Hill Imports

Jenna Dubois

4.2

February 11, 2017

"Thank you Cindy!! Laura"

- Laura42

I initially went to Cherry Hill Audi to look at an Audi A4 that I had seen on their website. I had an appointment with salesperson, Cindy Volpe. I had so much fun test driving several cars with Cindy. I decided on a 2017 Q3 and left a deposit. The next day I realized I didn't want to spend that much money on a new car. I called Cindy and she was so understanding. I went back the next week to look at a Volvo XC90 that I saw on their website and which I ultimately purchased. From Cindy, my salesperson, to Jaime, my finance person, and to everyone else that I had met, I can honestly say that this was a great car-buying experience and I would definitely recommend Cherry Hill Audi.

January 28, 2017

"They want to sell cars"

- Competition a6

Cherry hill audi wants to sell cars. This is my second audi from them,. I couldn't be happier with the service and sales team.

January 20, 2017

"New 2017 Passat VR6"

- Steve R

I've owned 3 VWs prior to the latest 2017 Passat. I had a Jetta, JettanTDI wagon, 2012 Passat TDI which was part of the diesel scandal and not the Passat VR6. I didn't want a 4 cylinder turbo after owning the diesel which had a ton or torque..hence the vr6 gas engine. I purchased the car from Cherry Hill VW...Angelo Carolfi was my salesman and he was a pleasure to work with. No high pressure sales tactics, etc... Apparently, VW isn't making a lot of vr6 Passats so Angelo worked hard to find one in the color and interior and options I wanted. He found the car in Illinois and made the deal happen. Cherry Hill gave me what I consider to be a great deal with a lot of incentive to buy my fourth VW from them. The new Passat is great....classy looking in black with tan interior. Has remorse start for those freezing cold mornings too.

Cherry Hill Imports, Cherry Hill, NJ, 08002