Cherry Hill Imports

Bob Gale

August 07, 2017

"It was great!"

- Evgeny Pozdniakov

I just step in Cherry Hill Audi store to check for car. After 15 min of Chea Jones presentation new Audi Q5 we shake hands and start work. It was great. Thanks.

Chea Jones

August 01, 2017

"AN EXCEPTIONAL BUYING EXPERIENCE"

- knuckles

I called this dealership inquiring about an internet ad. Andrew Garber responded to my call in a truly knowledgeable and professional manner which encouraged me to travel over an hour to inspect the vehicle. We made the appointment and upon my arrival Andrew had the car up front, running and ready for inspection. No time wasted. We took a very pleasant test drive and sat down for the negotiation process. Mutually agreeable terms were met in about 5 minutes! Truly unbelievable! Next, into the finance office with Brian Renneisen who was equally fantastic. Terms agreed to, papers signed and OUT OF THE DEALERSHIP IN UNDER 2 HOURS! Unbelievable! Andrew and Brian were great, the experience was awesome and I'm thrilled with the purchase. Love this dealership.

Andrew Garber
Other Employees : Brian Renneisen

July 29, 2017

"Honest, Respect, Good Price and Service. What More?"

- Mikage3k

My salesperson Kyle Dunn welcomed me with test drive and detailed walk-through of features for the then just-out 2018 Audi S5 Sportback in May 2017. I liked the customer experience and their courtesy so much that I decided to secure one with deposit, and their surprisingly attractive offer for the brand new model absolutely helped with the decision. My car was just built and still in transit from Germany. Kathleen was the one who tracked and helped with the process and expedition till mid-June for pickup. Jenna finalized the deal with patience and friendliness and an attractive packages despite some complication with my financing on my end. Kathleen again demo full features of my new car before handing me the keys. I felt genuinely treated as a privileged and respected customer, and I felt they really earned my business in the right ways. I'd only hope this dealership is not such a significant drive away, but it was totally worth more than what my trip was for.

Kathleen D'Angelo