Chevrolet Cadillac of Bend

Phil Valbert

Richard Johnson, Sales Manager, Chevrolet Cadillac of Bend

Richard Johnson

May 28, 2017

"why I chose bend Chevrolet and my purchase experience"

- Neil.choate5551

I checked online and bend chevy had the vehicle I was looking for. I came for the weekend checked the car and 2 weeks later I was called by the salesman who made me a better deal so I drove 2.5 hours to bend and in an hour I was able to drive the vehicle home. A fair deal was made and they worked very ard to finish the deal and get the car ready so I could drive back home the same day. My wife and I are very pleased with the whole process.

Rex Long

May 25, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever"

- John

Good experience from the initial on line inquiry to meeting with Justin, my sales person contact. The drive from Eugene to Bend was worth it. To date the used Chevrolet Colorado has been more than I expected. Thanks guys!

Justin

May 25, 2017

"Quick Servce at Chevrolet of Bend"

- 1964 Corvair

Early Friday afternoon got a check engine light. Went to Chevrolet of Bend and they were able to check it out and correct it in about 2 hours. I didnt' have to worry about the problem over the weekend. Great job!

Ben Thornton