Chevrolet of Milford

Call
Chevrolet of Milford Info

MoparMan1
11/30/2014

"A bait and switch operation"

Clearly a bait-and-switch operation on a recall for additional services amounting to $500 not required by Chevrolet owner's and services manuals. As a mechanic, I was somewhat surprised that GM dealerships would dupe their customers in such an illegal tactic.

Can't remember the name of the person at the service desk

Chevrolet of Milford responded to this review

December 05, 2014

Dear Moparman1, I thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. The recall that was done Free Of Charge was a notification you received directly from Chevrolet not Chevrolet of Milford . You chose us to perform the recall. At the time we performed a Free Multi-Point Inspection and shared our findings. That along with complimentary car washes and loaner cars are just a few things we do for our customer each and every time they come for service from the very beginning of ownership. If this is the first time a dealership has ever provided this type of report for your review I would be more than happy to explain it to you. Thanks for the opportunity to do your recall we look forward to seeing you in the future. Warm Regards, Robert Griffin Service Manager

Abe Mo
11/24/2014

"2014 Tahoe"

Just purchased a used 2014 Tahoe from this place. I've had some unpleasant experiences with dealerships previously, but this was anything but. It was straightforward: we negotiated and agreed on a price, the contract reflected the agreement (no added fees or "etched vins" post deal), I picked up the vehicle as agreed with no delays, they detailed it and had it ready to go, and everyone is happy! I dealt with Tim Lonergan, salesperson and briefly with Bill, the manager. Both were motivated to sell, but no sales pressure or bait/switch. In fact, I appreciated that Tim gave me a ride from the train station (unprompted) to pick up my vehicle! Very pleasant experience and I will use again.

23salkjflsakjdf
11/19/2014

"Easy buying experience "

Bought a 2008 Chevy Tahoe from Ralph LaFragola & Roger . Could not say enough about how easy the sales process was. Was a little leery about purchasing a used vehicle but in the reconditioning process the dealership made sure the vehicle was a 100%. For instance I pointed out a couple of things with the tires and brakes that were corrected however during the process the dealership found a small leak in the air-conditioning hose. I know if I had bought it else where even for a better price this sort of thing would of somehow been missed if you know what I mean. I'm not one to write these types of things but felt that good about the purchase to let everyone know. See Ralph and & Jack and they will take care of you

waltman.bryan
11/14/2014

"Lost Business"

In the last month or so, I've received 3 Safety Recall Notices from General Motors regarding various issues with my vehicle. On the afternoon of November 13th, I called Chevrolet of Milford attempting to make an appointment for these repairs. A woman picked up and asked where she could direct my call. I requested "Service." I was put on hold for a minute or two and then the same voice came back on the line. She asked me point blank "Is this about a safety recall?" I responded in the affirmative and she asked for information about the recalls, specifically the Safety Recall Numbers. After giving her this information, she informed me that all recalls were "handled by Michael" and he doesn't work past 1 pm. She suggested I leave him a voice mail and transferred me to it. I left a detailed voice mail including my name, contact details, car model and Safety Recall information. 24 hours later, I have still yet to be contacted and have since made an appointment with a competing dealership. It seems ludicrous to me that a GM dealership would have only 1 part time employee capable of setting an appointment for Safety Recall service. I'm inclined to believe this dealership simply didn't want to perform the required service. This point is only hammered home by the fact that "Michael" didn't bother to contact me the next day. I'll be avoiding doing any type of business with a company like this. If they can't be bothered with servicing safety recalls from their own manufacturer, how can I trust they'll be honest about any other repairs?

Unknown

Chevrolet of Milford responded to this review

December 05, 2014

Dear Mr. Waltman, I would first like to thanks you for taking the time to share your experience. Although we pride ourselves on 100% Satisfaction we to sometime have lapses in our process. As you know there has been a number of recalls announced on your 2004 Chevrolet Malibu, two of which we took care of last summer. Our process is to verify we have the parts needed to complete the specified recall and then schedule the customer to complete the repair. Although we do get paid by GM for each repair its customer safety we think of first! I’ve reached out to you via email and left a phone message to let you know we have the parts and can perform the service needed at your earliest convenience. Regards, R. Griffin Service Manager Chevrolet of Milford

Maritza Cintron
11/08/2014

"ABOVE AND BEYOND EXCELLENT!!!"

This was a wonderful experience! Everyone was great, helpful, friendly and patient. It took us an hour and a half to get to this location but well worth the trip. Jack Dinuzzo was great and very thorough explaining the process and conditions of the loan and did everything possible to accommodate us. Vincent Luongo was great helping us and showed us all the features of the cars to get us started. The detailing on the used cars was excellent! Vincent Zupo was friendly and helpful showing us the cars. We would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Vincent Zupo

rebecca.alexander.1460
9/30/2014

"AWESOME"

Will was a great salesman. Very friendly and professional. The overall experience was a great one. Will definitely recommended Chevy of Milford and will definitely return when the time comes to trade in my lease.

dannyt1957
9/25/2014

"VERY RELAXING AND FRIENDLY"

I WAS VERY LEASED WITH THE SERICE AND HOSITALITY EVERYBODY THERE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY I WILL RECOMMEND THIS DEALER TO A FAMILY MEMBER

Psteinmetz
9/23/2014

"Great Dealership, Great Truck!"

Eddie, Ralph and Jack could not have been more helpful with the entire process of finding what I needed, at the price I needed. There were extremely insightful on everything from the features of the truck to the leasing process. I would highly recommend Chevy of Milford!

Ralph Lafragola

hooks60
7/19/2014

"The vehicle i drive an HHR is just not a smooth riding..."

The vehicle i drive an HHR is just not a smooth riding car. I wouldn't recommend this car to anyone. Sorry bad car. should have kept my saturn.

tim antrum

florboricua
6/07/2014

"Milford Chevrolet is the best (y)"

The Milford Chevrolet services center, do the services of two recall at the same time and at the moment my car is working very good, thanks

Linn-costumer services and Jeremy in vehicles service