Chevrolet of Milford

Carter Chevrolet

Opt101
3/18/2015

"Eddie is the man!"

I was in the market for a used 2014 Silverado. I Came across one I liked at Chevy of Milford via Autotrader. The moment I received a e-mailed back from Eddie Sanchez, I knew from his level of professionalism that he knew his stuff and that he would eventually get my business. Though I had some hurdles at first, the team at Chevy of Milford came through, especially because of Eddie's willingness to go above and beyond. If it wasn't for Eddie I wouldn't be enjoying my 2014 Silverado from Chevy of Milford. Good employees are hard to find and retain, Eddie is a true gem. Thanks again Chris K.

Edward Sanchez, Jack Dinuzzo

March 20, 2015

Thank you so incredibly much for your business and for taking the time to review us! We will certainly pass your wonderful feedback along to Eddie, who will be so happy to hear of your satisfaction! We hope you are enjoying your 2014 Silverado, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

michele roy
3/16/2015

"EASY CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE"

Went in to test drive a Chevy Equinox. Fell in love the very first one we test drove. Edward Sanchez was honest, courteous, helpful and knowledgable. Had a great feeling the minute we started talking to him. Jack was also very informative and made the whole process extremly easy. Would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Edward Sanchez, Jack Dinuzzo

March 17, 2015

Thank you so incredibly much for your business and for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! Edward and Jack will be so happy to hear of your satisfaction! We sincerely hope you're enjoying your Equinox, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you for your recommendations of us to others!

cd613
3/06/2015

"Great Car buying experience!"

Everyone at Chevrolet of Milford was helpful and courteous without being too intrusive. My salesman, Randy was terrific- informative and attentive, taking care of everything. I would use the dealership again without any hesitation!

Randy Toth, Jack Dinuzzo

March 17, 2015

Thank you so very much for your business and kind review! We will certainly pass your praises along to Randy, who'll be so happy to hear of your immense satisfaction! We truly hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you the next time you stop in!

britt_lowry
2/28/2015

"Found a 2013 Jeep Wrangler and purchased."

Found a jeep just by driving by. Will gave me his card and I made an appointment to test drive the jeep and I fell in love. We finalized the paper work and Jack put the rest together! Both men were very nice and patient with me.

Will Zoufaly, Jack Dinuzzo

March 04, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and for providing us with feedback! We will certainly pass your praises along to Will and Jack, who will be so pleased to hear of your immense satisfaction. We hope you're still loving your Wrangler, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

mmckay9910
1/29/2015

"Excellent and enjoyable car buying experience"

Just purchased a new Camaro here. The only dealership that responded to my online quote request. Worked with Tim in sales and he was the best salesman I have ever worked with. He was very attentive to what I was looking for and able to answer any question I could give him. He went out of his way to get me what I wanted when we started negotiating price and options. In the end I got exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted to pay with absolutely no pressure at all. Very happy with the team at Milford from sales to the manager to Jack in finance. definitely be the first place I go when shopping for any future vehicles.

Tim Lonergan, Jack Dinuzzo

February 06, 2015

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit and your time with Tim. We will definitely pass your praises on to him. We sincerely hope you enjoy your new Camaro, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Clup49
1/23/2015

"Awesome Team!"

We have purchased too many cars to count in our 60 years and by far Chevrolet Of Milford has been the best experience we have ever had. The team there took care of all our requests and made this so easy. We got the car we wanted at the price we wanted. There was no hard sell tactics and every requirement was met. Vincent Luongo was the best sales professional we have dealt with. Whatever we asked for he made sure we received. He's knowledgeable and he makes sure we were satisfied with the purchase. Jack Dinuzzo is the financial director and he also made sure we were satisfied with the purchase. He took the time to go over all the paperwork with us and answered all our questions. Great team!! I would recommend Chevrolet of Milford to anyone looking for a vehicle. Thank you Chevrolet of Milford. Ciele and Rich Lupo.

Vincent Luongo, Jack Dinuzzo

January 23, 2015

Thank you for your business and for taking the time out to post such a wonderful review. Jack and Vincent will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction and we truly hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! We look forward to working with you again, Ciele and Rich!

Tool_Man
1/15/2015

"Amazing above and beyond sales!"

MotorTrend nailed it with the claim of the new 2015 Colorado dubbed "Truck of the year". I obsessed over the official announcement of the release of the new Colorado at the New York Auto Show 2 years ago and last year's release of the production model had me hooked. Needless to say they are not easy to come by as of yet but the team at Milford not only nailed it but was able to land the truck I wanted by surprise when things were looking bleak. These guys are efficient and by that they handled the Vin switch behind the scenes with my insurance Co. , took care of the mundane tasks normally associated with a new vehicle purchase , and made it a solid experience! Being a Mopar guy after having a rough experience in 2000 with GM I gotta say its leaps and bounds ahead of what GM was some 15 years ago and the Dealership is markedly better 10 fold starting here!

Bill Sam, Edward Sanchez, Jack Dinuzzo

January 15, 2015

Thank you so very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a pleasurable experience at our dealership and that we have exceeded your expectations of the GM brand over your years past experience. We really do enjoy finding our customers the right vehicle. We would like to thank you again for your business and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Jessy0214
1/10/2015

"Awesome "

This was one of my best experiences purchasing a new car the sales associate and the.finance director made our shopping experience to be quick and hassle free thank you

Vinny Zupo, Jack Dinuzzo

January 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We thank you for your business, and look forward to serving you again soon.

MoparMan1
11/30/2014

"A bait and switch operation"

Clearly a bait-and-switch operation on a recall for additional services amounting to $500 not required by Chevrolet owner's and services manuals. As a mechanic, I was somewhat surprised that GM dealerships would dupe their customers in such an illegal tactic.

Can't remember the name of the person at the service desk

December 05, 2014

Dear Moparman1, I thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. The recall that was done Free Of Charge was a notification you received directly from Chevrolet not Chevrolet of Milford . You chose us to perform the recall. At the time we performed a Free Multi-Point Inspection and shared our findings. That along with complimentary car washes and loaner cars are just a few things we do for our customer each and every time they come for service from the very beginning of ownership. If this is the first time a dealership has ever provided this type of report for your review I would be more than happy to explain it to you. Thanks for the opportunity to do your recall we look forward to seeing you in the future. Warm Regards, Robert Griffin Service Manager

Abe Mo
11/24/2014

"2014 Tahoe"

Just purchased a used 2014 Tahoe from this place. I've had some unpleasant experiences with dealerships previously, but this was anything but. It was straightforward: we negotiated and agreed on a price, the contract reflected the agreement (no added fees or "etched vins" post deal), I picked up the vehicle as agreed with no delays, they detailed it and had it ready to go, and everyone is happy! I dealt with Tim Lonergan, salesperson and briefly with Bill, the manager. Both were motivated to sell, but no sales pressure or bait/switch. In fact, I appreciated that Tim gave me a ride from the train station (unprompted) to pick up my vehicle! Very pleasant experience and I will use again.

Tim Lonergan

January 15, 2015

We are so happy to hear you had a great experience at our dealership. We apologize for the delayed response to this review and would like you to know that we have passed your praises on to Tim. We hope you are enjoying your new Tahoe. Please feel free to post any pictures you may have of you and your new vehicle on our dealership's Facebook and/or Instagram page as we would love to see them. :) We look forward to working with you again.