Chevrolet of Milford

Chevrolet of Milford Info

Carter Chevrolet

Paul Conte Chevrolet

"AWESOME"

Will was a great salesman. Very friendly and professional. The overall experience was a great one. Will definitely recommended Chevy of Milford and will definitely return when the time comes to trade in my lease.

"VERY RELAXING AND FRIENDLY"

I WAS VERY LEASED WITH THE SERICE AND HOSITALITY EVERYBODY THERE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY I WILL RECOMMEND THIS DEALER TO A FAMILY MEMBER

"Great Dealership, Great Truck!"

Eddie, Ralph and Jack could not have been more helpful with the entire process of finding what I needed, at the price I needed. There were extremely insightful on everything from the features of the truck to the leasing process. I would highly recommend Chevy of Milford!

"The vehicle i drive an HHR is just not a smooth riding..."

The vehicle i drive an HHR is just not a smooth riding car. I wouldn't recommend this car to anyone. Sorry bad car. should have kept my saturn.

tim antrum

"Milford Chevrolet is the best (y)"

The Milford Chevrolet services center, do the services of two recall at the same time and at the moment my car is working very good, thanks

Linn-costumer services and Jeremy in vehicles service

"great customer service"

My husband and I were in the market for a new truck and Chevrolet of Milford had the best pricing in the area. I called ahead and spoke with Vincent in sales to make sure the truck was still available before coming down. By the time we got there, he had the truck pulled around and the paperwork in progress. When the interest rate came back a little higher than what we expected, they called and got it lowered for us. They did a great job meeting our budget requirements. For what is usually a tiresome and painful process, the guys at Chevrolet of Milford got us in and out. It was by far the best buying experience I've had at a dealership.

Vincent and Jack

"2014 Camaro 1SS Purchase"

I was under pressure to find a new vehicle quickly. Ed, the sales person went above and beyond to inform me as to the various models of Camaro available and then quickly locate the vehicle I was looking for. Upon arrival he patiently sat in the car with me and went through all of the car's options. Jack, the finance manager made the buying experience easy. Through the use of a tabletop computer we explored the various car and finance options, signed the necessary forms on the actual computer screen itself and then printed the forms. I found both Ed and Jack to be very personable and knowledgeable. They made the buying experience stress free and I would highly recommend buying a vehicle from Chevrolet of Milford.

Ed Sanchez (Sales Person) ; Jack (Finance Manager)

"Great customer service and professional repairs"

I needed some warranty work to be completed. I was given an estimate of time to complete the work. I was called back later in the day to confirm the warranty work and to ask about maintenance work that was addressed in the past but not performed. I elected to have the work completed and I was given an estimate on cost and time. Each time I spoke to one of the two service personnel (Paul and Jeremy) they were courteous, very friendly and professional. I picked up the vehicle within the estimated time frame and paid a fair price for top quality parts. I sadly find some people gauge the price on parts and service when they are not comparing similar quality products. Outside shops will in many cases use inferior quality parts which may wear out sooner or even worse sacrifice safety. You're not necessarily getting what you pay for when you price shop!

Jeremy, Paul and Matt

"A Great Day"

We had about given up hope. We were hoping to find a good pre-owned car within a very strict budget after our current thirteen year old car had broken down beyond a reasonable financial capacity to repair it. We had been shown one car at a dealership of another brand of car that we did not really like, and decided to give on last look at the Chevy Cruze, whose excellent reputation we had heard about. Our salesperson was Edward Sanchez. He patiently listened to our story, recognized (and understood) our financial limitations and ended up matching us with a dream of a car. The process was , including two test drives, credit check, and paper work handled professionally, capably by all involved, and Edward added something you rarely see in the business world today - compassion. T^hanks to all ivolved, and we intend to recommend Chevrolet of Milford (and especially Edward) to our friends, .

Edward Sanchez

"Recent Purchase"

I picked up my 2011 Aveo today from Steve Klebart and Jack. They made the delivery process as "painless" as possible and I look forward to a pleasant ongoing experience with Chevy of Milford.

Steve Klebart and Jack