Chevrolet of Milford

Milford, Connecticut 06460
Chevrolet of Milford Info

JaneReik
1/31/2016

"Fast, professional and friendly purchase of 2016 Equinox"

I purchased my 2nd Equinox from Chevy of Milford and the experience was excellent. I had ordered my car to be built through Will Zee. He stayed in contact with me with updates for the arrival of the car to the dealership. Will is a pleasure to do business with and the transaction was handled smoothly and quickly. I made an appointment with him for the day of delivery, something I recommend if you are buying a car or truck because this is a busy dealership! Will and the finance Manager, Jack, handled everything effortlessly and professionally and gave me a fair amount for my trade in. The entire process was so easy and Will even helped me to set up the Sirius, On-Star and connections with my phone. I appreciated his help! With employees like Will and Jack, it's no wonder that Chevy of Milford is busy. They make buying a car or truck an enjoyable experience. Thanks guys!!

Will, Jack

February 02, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase of the Chevrolet Equinox! We are so glad you trusted us to guide you through the buying process and we hope you are enjoying your new car! We will be sure to pass along your kind review to Will, Jack and the rest of our staff here at Chevrolet of Milford. Thank you so much for your business and feedback and we look forward to working with you again!

Kevin24
1/30/2016

"Friendly and Professional"

I received A+ service at Chevrolet of Milford! I got a great price with no haggling. Further, I was not rushed during the buying/signing process. Everything was thoroughly explained. Ultimately, I feel great about the experience and about my new Equinox! I would recommend Chevrolet of Milford (specifically Dave and Jack) to anyone!

Dave Figueroa, Jake Dinuzzo

February 02, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are so pleased to hear your buying experience was a smooth and pleasant process and we will be sure to pass along your praises to our staff! We hope you are loving your new Equinox and we look forward to your next visit!

Lisawash
1/28/2016

"Our new truck purchase"

Chevrolet of Milford made our purchase easy. Jack, Randy and Ray took time to explain everything to us, they really care. Will purchase there again.

Jack, Randy, Ray

February 02, 2016

Here at Chevrolet of Milford we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we are so pleased Jack, Randy and Ray were able to be so accommodating! Thank you so much for your business and feed bad and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

lpdrish
1/21/2016

"Best salesman & credit manager."

I went into the dealership and was immediately greeted with a smile. Randy the salesman listened to what I wanted and needed in a car & at the price I could afford. He came back with an exact match.He and Jack the finance manager went above and beyond for me. Rabdy made sure that I understood every feature in the car before I left the dealership. I thank God for them because they had me approved and riding in my new car within 24 hrs. I will be a customer for life!

Randy, Jack

January 27, 2016

Here at Chevrolet of Milford we take pride in our dedication and commitment towards our customers. We are so pleased to hear Randy and Jack were able to be so accommodating as well as go above and beyond to help you find exactly what you need! We hope you are loving your new purchase and we look forward to your next visit!

ld62180
1/07/2016

"Great Dealership"

We just purchased our third vehicle from this dealership. They make the whole process quick, easy and painless. Will and Jack were both great to work with.

Will,Jack

January 07, 2016

Congratulations on your new purchase! We are so happy Will and Jack could be so accommodating and we look forward to your next visit!

Jim
1/05/2016

"Very comfortable buying experience"

I walked in last Saturday afternoon to look at a used Corvette. I dealt with Ed Sanchez. The car wasn't the color I was looking for, but because Ed didn't pressure and let me take my time, the color grew on me. I drove away in it the following Monday. I am in sales myself and was good to be on the "other side" for a change. Ed handle the transaction very professionally, with great knowledge and just went with the flow. It is the same way I treat my customers and the same way I wanted to be treated. Jack did a great job going thru and explaining all the paperwork during the closing. Definitely a very comfortable buying experience.

Ed Sanchez & Jack

January 07, 2016

Thank you for your business and feedback. Ed is an amazing asset to our team and we are so lucky to have him! We are so glad he was able to make you feel comfortable as well as make the buying process quick and easy. We hope you are loving your Chevrolet Corvette and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

ChristaC26
11/29/2015

"Awesome Buying Experience"

I walked in on a Saturday afternoon wanting to lease an Equinox...and walked out a few hours later in a new Equinox! Will was helpful, knowledgeable, accommodating, and personable!!! I would send ANYONE looking for a new car to him! Jack was equally helpful reviewing all the financing info. I've been a service customer there for years...and ultimately, service is who you see most often...and they are also the best!!!

WIll, Jack

November 30, 2015

Thank you so much for your loyalty to our service department and for your generous business recently! Will and Jack will be so happy to hear of your immense satisfaction! We would greatly appreciate your recommendations of us to others, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Victoria
11/28/2015

"Randy Toth of Cevrolet of Milford"

Of all of the years we have shopped for cars, this was the most pleasant experience of all. The salesman, Randy Toth, went the extra mile to explain every detail, and was very patient, and answered all of our questions. The rest of the staff was also very friendly, helpful, and very well informed..

Randy Toth

November 30, 2015

We're so happy to hear of your satisfaction! We're very thankful for your kind review and generous business. We'll be sure to pass your praises along to Randy and the rest of our staff, and we look forward to serving you again!

LKMcGee
11/22/2015

"Great, fast service!"

I don't think I have ever had such a good experience at a dealership. Vinny and Jack were excellent. Vinny knew what I was looking for a found me the perfect car. The process was smooth, fast and simple. Everyone was very personable and I was out of there with my new GMC Terrain in about 3 hours! They even helped me clean out my trade in vehicle AND put aside the items I forgot in my rush to clean it out! I would recommend them to anyone and already have!

Vinny, Jack, Eddie

November 30, 2015

Thank you so much for providing us with such a lovely review! We will certainly pass your praises along to Vinny and Jack, who will be so incredibly pleased to hear of your immense satisfaction! We would greatly appreciate your recommendations of us to others, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

cottage18
11/18/2015

"Service was great"

I have been a customer since 2012 or 13 . I have not Had any problems in sales or service .l will continue to come here ,will recommend people to come here.

Eddie in sales , Paul in service

November 20, 2015

Thank you so much for your continued business and wonderful review! We are so pleased to hear of your continued satisfaction, and we look forward to serving you again in the future! We would greatly appreciate your recommendations of us to others! Thank you!