Chevrolet of Milford

Chevrolet of Milford Info

jmbryant00
4/28/2016

"1st Time Buying Car"

I called about the car after seeing it on google, went in later that day to look at it and ended up getting it that day thanks to Jose! When I stopped by to pick it up Brian showed me all the features and everyone was able to answer any questions I had. Jack was very helpful with finalizing everything before I took the car home! Very friendly and helpful employees. The car is great! :-)

Jose, Brian, Jack Jr

April 29, 2016

Wow, looks like your first car-buying experience was a great one! Thank you for choosing us to help you with this milestone, and thank you for this fantastic review. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Frank
4/06/2016

"Patience and a good deal..."

Although it did take quite a bit of back and forth, I was able to get the lease deal I wanted. I worked with Jose, who was knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. He patiently searched out the details and information I needed, and in the end was able to make the deal I wanted. I would recommend him, and the dealership, to anyone.

Jose Pizarro

April 07, 2016

Frank, we're very grateful for this nice review! We're also very pleased that your experience with us was a positive one. Thank you for your business and the kind recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again!

discruntled
3/31/2016

"Beware - this dealer did not stand by their customer!"

Purchased a used car from Zee Chevrolet of Milford that turned out to have a huge supposedly "unknown" problem! We were given the CT state mandated warranty of 60 days / 3000 miles from the date of purchase. We started noticing a problem at under 3000 miles and reported the problem to this dealer at just over 3000 miles (4-1/2 weeks) from time of purchase. They would not cover our repair! Nicest guys in the world until After you buy the car! Don't believe it! It should be noted that there was not one shred of evidence to suggest that any pre sales service was done to this car. The oil was like dirty tar-sludge. Chevy of Milford should at least change the oil before they sell a 30K dollar car!

Ryan, Paul, Will

steveo
3/29/2016

"used car seller experience"

When I saw the car on the internet, I contacted the Chevrolet dealer and a call back was received within 48 hours. Followup is key so far after getting the best rate and negotiating with a new salesperson who if not knowing what to say, found out the answer through someone in the dealership detailed in the knowledge.

Shayla Bennett, Mr D'nuzzo, & Mr Griffin the repairs.

March 30, 2016

Steve, we're so glad your experience with us was a positive one! Thank you for this great review, and enjoy your new ride!

Melissa
3/25/2016

"Great service"

I'm been using Chevy of Milford since 2011 and have always had great service. I worked with Will in 2011 to purchase my Cruze and have just worked with him again to purchase my Equinox. Both Will and Jack were a pleasure to work with. Everyone over there is friendly and will answer any questions. I recommend Chevy of Milford to anyone who wants great, friendly and honest service.

Will, Jack

March 28, 2016

Melissa, we're extremely grateful for your loyalty and appreciation! Will and Jack are both integral to the success of our dealership, so we're pleased that they were able to make your experience a memorable one. Thank you for this stellar review, and enjoy your new Equinox!

yber762
3/09/2016

"2016 Colorado Z71, Red Hot"

Got just the Colorado I wanted. Ray ordered it up. Came in exactly the way I wanted. This truck is awesome. Will Z. helped with the tech features. Jack made the finance part quick and easy. Thanks again

Ray, Will Z., Jack

March 10, 2016

Fantastic! We're so glad you're enjoying your new truck, and thank you so much for the great review. Looking forward to seeing you again.

JeffsAppliance
2/29/2016

"Jeff's Appliance & Vacuums of Shelton"

Wanted to take a moment to thank Eddie Sanchez and Jack Edward for their excellent service during our purchase of a 2015 GMC 2500. I deal with plenty of folks in the service world daily; these gentlemen provide that 'next level' we look for when we want to build a business relationship. Thank you - Schuyler at Jeff's Appliance

Eddie, Jack. Ray

February 29, 2016

Your kind words are most appreciated! Thank you for the great review.

Markv66
2/20/2016

"Great experience"

Picked up my new 2016 Equinox today and entire experience was great. Randy was very good. No sales pressure and there were NO surprises when I went to pick up the car. The amount was exactly as described and I was out in about an hour.

Randy Toth

February 23, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase! We are so happy Randy could make the process smooth and fast and we hope you are loving your new 2016 Equinox! Thank you so much for your business and feedback and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

JaneReik
1/31/2016

"Fast, professional and friendly purchase of 2016 Equinox"

I purchased my 2nd Equinox from Chevy of Milford and the experience was excellent. I had ordered my car to be built through Will Zee. He stayed in contact with me with updates for the arrival of the car to the dealership. Will is a pleasure to do business with and the transaction was handled smoothly and quickly. I made an appointment with him for the day of delivery, something I recommend if you are buying a car or truck because this is a busy dealership! Will and the finance Manager, Jack, handled everything effortlessly and professionally and gave me a fair amount for my trade in. The entire process was so easy and Will even helped me to set up the Sirius, On-Star and connections with my phone. I appreciated his help! With employees like Will and Jack, it's no wonder that Chevy of Milford is busy. They make buying a car or truck an enjoyable experience. Thanks guys!!

Will, Jack

February 02, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase of the Chevrolet Equinox! We are so glad you trusted us to guide you through the buying process and we hope you are enjoying your new car! We will be sure to pass along your kind review to Will, Jack and the rest of our staff here at Chevrolet of Milford. Thank you so much for your business and feedback and we look forward to working with you again!

Kevin24
1/30/2016

"Friendly and Professional"

I received A+ service at Chevrolet of Milford! I got a great price with no haggling. Further, I was not rushed during the buying/signing process. Everything was thoroughly explained. Ultimately, I feel great about the experience and about my new Equinox! I would recommend Chevrolet of Milford (specifically Dave and Jack) to anyone!

Dave Figueroa, Jake Dinuzzo

February 02, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are so pleased to hear your buying experience was a smooth and pleasant process and we will be sure to pass along your praises to our staff! We hope you are loving your new Equinox and we look forward to your next visit!