Chevrolet of Milford

Paul Conte Chevrolet

Carter Chevrolet

mdee
5/01/2015

"Classic bait and switch"

shipping for a Chevrolet Traverse we decided on one at Milford Chevrolet primarily because it was certified pre owned and added an additional year warranty. I emailed the dealer and was quoted a price and they touted what a great deal it was being a certified used car. My husband went to the dealer and agreed to the purchase price from our emails, and asked them the details of the certified warranty program after the deal was signed and completed, suddenly they couldn't certify the car unless we paid them more money. We have dealt with a lot of great honest dealerships in the past, this is certainly not one of them.

Edward Sanchez

May 05, 2015

Dear Mrs.Kelly, I’m shocked to see your displeasure with regard to your recent purchase from our dealership. I find your use of the term “Classic Bait & Switch “ offensive and not true. You located our inventory on line and came over 600 miles to purchase a low mileage 2014 Traverse that we had deeply discounted. The one you called on had been sold so we offered you an identical truck . You were given the price and where told that it came with the balance of the factory warranty and was not certified. Your husband arrived and asked for us to reduce the price and or certified the vehicle at which time you were told NO. You had the price, you knew it wasn’t certified. You were properly informed & obviously pleased with the condition of the vehicle and price upon your arrival. You decided to move forward with the purchase. You purchased a beautiful vehicle at a terrific price. I don’t think you would have driven that distance if you could have found a better deal. Although I’ve been offended by your untrue accusation I still wish you the best of luck and much happiness with your recent purchase. Warm Regards, Bill Sam General Sales Manager

Coriek
4/21/2015

"Great experience "

Eddie was great he helped me what I exactly wanted. Was very helpful. He helped me though what I exactly wanted and went through all the details about my car

Edward Sanchez

April 23, 2015

We are so pleased that your visit was enjoyable! We thank you for your business and for reviewing us! We are so happy that your dream vehicle was found for you, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

casella
4/16/2015

"Couldn't have been better..."

If you're looking for a car anywhere in the area, this is the place to go. I moved from NYC to the New Haven area on a Friday night and basically needed a new car by Monday. I went to quite a few dealers on Saturday, but kept running into the stereotypical car salesman that had only his best interests in mind and didn't really have all the answers. Not here. From the time we walked inside, Will Zee was extremely helpful and he knew his stuff. Any question I had about the car I was interested in, he not only had the answer but was ready to back it up with paperwork and further explanations, if need be. When it came to the buying process, there was absolutely no pressure and they really did work with us to help get the price more in the range we were looking for. As for the finance department, Jack did a great job of breaking everything down and making it pretty straightforward. To top it all off, I wasn't going to be able to pick up the car until Tuesday -- and the people who had helped me move were leaving town on Sunday night. To help rememdy the situation, Will actually offered to come pick me up at my house on Tuesday, about 20 minutes away from the dealership, so that I didn't need to worry about renting a car for a couple days. All in all, it was a great experience and one you wouldn't necessarily expect when going through the car-buying process.

Will Zoufaly, Jack Dinuzzo

April 17, 2015

Congratulations on your move! Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review! We will definitely pass your praise along to Will, who will be so incredibly pleased to hear of your immense satisfaction! We truly hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

susanbasile
4/11/2015

"Best experience"

We purchased a Malibu from Will and Jack. It was the best experience we've ever had purchasing a vehicle. Recommend you go see them to purchase a new chevy.

Jack D, Will Zoufaly

April 13, 2015

Thank you very much for your kind review and generous business! We hope that you are enjoying your Malibu, and we would truly appreciate your recommendations of us to others! We will definitely pass your praises along to Will and Jack, who'll both be so happy to hear of your satisfaction, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

TomK
4/09/2015

"Second to none"

My salesman Steve Klebart walked me through every part of the buying experience from picking the perfect car for my needs( including the right color) right through to delivery. The final paperwork was handled by Jack, who just like Steve was second to none in doing their job. I would recommend that anyone in the market for a car should stop by Chevrolet of Milford and speak with Steve and Jack. Thank you both Tom K

Steve Klebart,Jack

April 13, 2015

Thank you so much for your generous business and kind feedback, Tom! We will pass your immense praise along to Jack and Steve, who will both be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We are so happy that you have been placed in your perfect car! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

aresgm
4/06/2015

"Super!"

Edward Sanchez and Jack DiNuzzo were very help! They laid out all the information for me and went above and beyond to help me purchase a new Camaro. They made the process of purchasing a car stress free. They were absolutely wonderful. This was my first time at this dealership and it won't be my last! I was blown away by their desire to do the best they could for me.

April 06, 2015

Thank you so much for your generous business and for taking the time to provide us with such a lovely review! We strive to find each customer their perfect vehicle and to make their time with us enjoyable in the process. We are so pleased that your time with Jack and Edward was satisfying, and we will be sure to pass your praises along to them! We hope you're greatly enjoying your new Camaro, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Opt101
3/18/2015

"Eddie is the man!"

I was in the market for a used 2014 Silverado. I Came across one I liked at Chevy of Milford via Autotrader. The moment I received a e-mailed back from Eddie Sanchez, I knew from his level of professionalism that he knew his stuff and that he would eventually get my business. Though I had some hurdles at first, the team at Chevy of Milford came through, especially because of Eddie's willingness to go above and beyond. If it wasn't for Eddie I wouldn't be enjoying my 2014 Silverado from Chevy of Milford. Good employees are hard to find and retain, Eddie is a true gem. Thanks again Chris K.

March 20, 2015

Thank you so incredibly much for your business and for taking the time to review us! We will certainly pass your wonderful feedback along to Eddie, who will be so happy to hear of your satisfaction! We hope you are enjoying your 2014 Silverado, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

michele roy
3/16/2015

"EASY CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE"

Went in to test drive a Chevy Equinox. Fell in love the very first one we test drove. Edward Sanchez was honest, courteous, helpful and knowledgable. Had a great feeling the minute we started talking to him. Jack was also very informative and made the whole process extremly easy. Would recommend this dealer to anyone.

March 17, 2015

Thank you so incredibly much for your business and for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! Edward and Jack will be so happy to hear of your satisfaction! We sincerely hope you're enjoying your Equinox, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you for your recommendations of us to others!

cd613
3/06/2015

"Great Car buying experience!"

Everyone at Chevrolet of Milford was helpful and courteous without being too intrusive. My salesman, Randy was terrific- informative and attentive, taking care of everything. I would use the dealership again without any hesitation!

Randy Toth, Jack Dinuzzo

March 17, 2015

Thank you so very much for your business and kind review! We will certainly pass your praises along to Randy, who'll be so happy to hear of your immense satisfaction! We truly hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you the next time you stop in!

britt_lowry
2/28/2015

"Found a 2013 Jeep Wrangler and purchased."

Found a jeep just by driving by. Will gave me his card and I made an appointment to test drive the jeep and I fell in love. We finalized the paper work and Jack put the rest together! Both men were very nice and patient with me.

Will Zoufaly, Jack Dinuzzo

March 04, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and for providing us with feedback! We will certainly pass your praises along to Will and Jack, who will be so pleased to hear of your immense satisfaction. We hope you're still loving your Wrangler, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!