Chevrolet of Milford

Paul Conte Chevrolet

Carter Chevrolet

ispearing
7/14/2015

"Horrible Service Andy is stupid and the worst"

My car a silver 2011 Chevy Aveo, has been at the Dealership now two days 655 Bridgeport Ave Milford, Ct 06460. I primarily bought it in there with the ignition cylinder lock being an issue to be replace because the key was stuck in the ignition I was quoted a price of $356 including labor parts and diagnostic fee. I was able to physically drive my car there on monday 7/12 so I had no battery issues. The day before sunday 7/12/15 I had a mechanic and firestone, and a car locksmith advise me that the issue was the ignition lock cyclinder that my battery and everything was ok just make sure the radio goes off to not drain battery. So sunday I left car all night at home made sure radio was off and took out the starter. The next morning I put starter in the car and drove my functioning car to the location no issues with battery at all or else I wouldnt have been able to drive it there. I parked my car at Chevy of Milford told them the issue and was given a quote to fix car of $356. Andy drove my car around the back and left my car in the AC position for over 24 hours and drained my battery Andy did not call me all day on 7/13 and today 7/14 I had to call both days and now all of a sudden I have to pay for a battery of $139 when the battery was functioning fine and allowed me to drive it there. Again the day before I dropped it off three auto specialist told me that my battery was fine. A battery is good for five years and come NOv 2015 i would have only had my car for 4years. I should not be responsible for paying for that battery when I drove my functioning battery and car to the shop no jump or nothing my car started up and drove fine no stalling no nothing when Andy moved my car, he did not ensure my radio was off therefore leaving my car radio running in the AC position for over 24hours draining my battery and costing more money and not calling to let me know anything about my car by taking down the wrong number. They have got to be the worst service ever.I told Andy even though my car key was stuck in there, there is a way to make sure radio went off so it doesn't drain battery andy insisted he didn't touch my car and I explained you touched it by moving it because prior to turning it over to you I had a fully functional working car that drove did not stall so how can my battery all of a sudden be no good when I was told the day before I dropped it off it was fine and I drove my car to the location with no problem it does not make sense I am not paying for something that is the fault of the facility not the $139 battery or the $120 diagnostic fee because the issue was already brought to the attention of you guys when I arrived. I am tired of this facility trying to drain me out of my money. I should not be responsible for extra laber diagnostic or battery totaling $409 of which I want a credit. My car has yet to be fixed after sitting there two days now and its an hour later and Andy has yet to call me this is ridiculous. Worst place ever never get your car here or go here for repairs. Getting an oil change scheduled takes weeks sometimes no one ever calls you back and they try to find stuff to charge you for you dont need this is my second bad experience with them

Andy

July 20, 2015

Ms. Martin , Thank you for taking the time to speak with me by phone . I understand your frustration with Andy’s lack of communication. As stated , your independent mechanic miss diagnosed your vehicles problem so our quote for the ignition and repair to it wouldn’t have corrected the problem. The battery needed to be replaced in order to obtain the correct diagnosis. It was through our breakdown in communication we decided it best for us to “ goodwill a battery “ and not charge you for any work we had done to your vehicle and have you go back to the independent who you had started with on this repair. Going forward try and go to an authorized Chevrolet service center 1st. Thanks again for your understanding we look forward to serving you in the future. Regards, Craig Zee Owner

Fanjet
6/27/2015

"Worst experience to buy or lease a car"

I was sent a mailer that when you call convincing you that you won something worth going to dealership to pick up . I also made an appointment a day ahead to avoid waiting for a sales person. Both worked opposite ! I was at dealership for 5 -6 hours and had to wait until next day to get a quote of monthly payment and credit score for my daughter. Also everyone that came for the mailer for the whole day received $5.00 Walmart card. They also had a junker 10 year old Pontiac Grand Prix for $5k that employee sales Steven said he had on his list for $8,900.00 . I told him it was listed on internet under the Chevy dealership for $5k. Steven told me that I was not leaving with that car for $5 k. My. Daughter and I took the car for a ride anyway. The car pulled to the right and did not have good pickup and go that a 3.8 liter should have. We took car on highway and it vibrated through steering wheel. Dealership wanted to add charges as if it was pre certified it is not at best it needs new tires they are cupped on both sides inner and outer from lack of rotating every 5k miles and needs tuneup and all new rubber including hoses and pressure hoses for brakes , all fluids replaced and brakes, new rotors for front because when testing brakes at different and steady loads they felt warped. The last is when I asked why they didn't have a corvette on display ? Their response was that Milford residents don't have money and in a disrespectful way asked if I would buy a vette ! My daughter and I don't believe a Chevy Cruse is worth $351.00 a month for a 2 year lease !

Brad and Steven Klebart

July 02, 2015

Dear Fanjet, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our dealership. All of our pre-owned vehicles meet or exceed state standards for safety and come with either a 30 or 60 day bumper to bumper warranty. Even though the Pontiac you 1st test drove was 10yrs old it still came with our Zee Guarantee 30-Day Exchange. If you don’t like it for any reason simply exchange it. As for the all new Stingray, we sold out of our 2015’s one of which was a Z06 for $110,000! We have 2016’s arriving at the end of September should you want to take one for a ride. We can usually quote payments in 60 minutes or less, I agree 5 hours is excessive! I would like to invite you and your daughter back to revisit the Cruze. It’s an excellent vehicle with some models leasing for under $200 per month. I hope this clears up some of your understanding from your visit. Regards, Jeff Z. Director of Sales

July 02, 2015

We are so happy you enjoyed our service and facility! We appreciate your business and feedback and look forward to your next visit!

jesstrem
6/26/2015

"Went to Milford to look for a truck"

Was looking for a Silverado truck and Will was just great. Very knowledgeable about the product. Had all the answers we needed before deciding to make this purchase. Best dealer around. When signing all the paper work Jack was just great and very good at what he does.. He explained everything we needed to know and was out in 1/2 hour.

Will Zoufaly

July 02, 2015

We are so glad Jack and Will made the process very pleasant for you! They are both amazing members of our staff and we are so happy you enjoyed their service!

sock123
6/22/2015

"Best experience ever! "

I bought an Equinox from Will Zee! It was the best experience I ever had! He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and took the time with us! Great experience! I recommend to Will Zee to anyone!

Will Zoufaly

June 24, 2015

We're so glad you enjoyed your experience here at Chevrolet of Milford! We hope you are enjoying your Equinox and we will be sure to pass along your kind review to Will!

ceballos0310
6/03/2015

"awesome experience"

Edward was great and help me to get the car I really wanted. He was very patient with me and very honest and the is something you don't see every day.

Edward Sanchez, Jack Dinuzzo

June 22, 2015

Thank you for your business and feedback! We will be sure to pass along your kind review to Edward!

mdee
5/01/2015

"Classic bait and switch"

shipping for a Chevrolet Traverse we decided on one at Milford Chevrolet primarily because it was certified pre owned and added an additional year warranty. I emailed the dealer and was quoted a price and they touted what a great deal it was being a certified used car. My husband went to the dealer and agreed to the purchase price from our emails, and asked them the details of the certified warranty program after the deal was signed and completed, suddenly they couldn't certify the car unless we paid them more money. We have dealt with a lot of great honest dealerships in the past, this is certainly not one of them.

Edward Sanchez

May 05, 2015

Dear Mrs.Kelly, I’m shocked to see your displeasure with regard to your recent purchase from our dealership. I find your use of the term “Classic Bait & Switch “ offensive and not true. You located our inventory on line and came over 600 miles to purchase a low mileage 2014 Traverse that we had deeply discounted. The one you called on had been sold so we offered you an identical truck . You were given the price and where told that it came with the balance of the factory warranty and was not certified. Your husband arrived and asked for us to reduce the price and or certified the vehicle at which time you were told NO. You had the price, you knew it wasn’t certified. You were properly informed & obviously pleased with the condition of the vehicle and price upon your arrival. You decided to move forward with the purchase. You purchased a beautiful vehicle at a terrific price. I don’t think you would have driven that distance if you could have found a better deal. Although I’ve been offended by your untrue accusation I still wish you the best of luck and much happiness with your recent purchase. Warm Regards, Bill Sam General Sales Manager

Coriek
4/21/2015

"Great experience "

Eddie was great he helped me what I exactly wanted. Was very helpful. He helped me though what I exactly wanted and went through all the details about my car

Edward Sanchez

April 23, 2015

We are so pleased that your visit was enjoyable! We thank you for your business and for reviewing us! We are so happy that your dream vehicle was found for you, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

casella
4/16/2015

"Couldn't have been better..."

If you're looking for a car anywhere in the area, this is the place to go. I moved from NYC to the New Haven area on a Friday night and basically needed a new car by Monday. I went to quite a few dealers on Saturday, but kept running into the stereotypical car salesman that had only his best interests in mind and didn't really have all the answers. Not here. From the time we walked inside, Will Zee was extremely helpful and he knew his stuff. Any question I had about the car I was interested in, he not only had the answer but was ready to back it up with paperwork and further explanations, if need be. When it came to the buying process, there was absolutely no pressure and they really did work with us to help get the price more in the range we were looking for. As for the finance department, Jack did a great job of breaking everything down and making it pretty straightforward. To top it all off, I wasn't going to be able to pick up the car until Tuesday -- and the people who had helped me move were leaving town on Sunday night. To help rememdy the situation, Will actually offered to come pick me up at my house on Tuesday, about 20 minutes away from the dealership, so that I didn't need to worry about renting a car for a couple days. All in all, it was a great experience and one you wouldn't necessarily expect when going through the car-buying process.

Will Zoufaly, Jack Dinuzzo

April 17, 2015

Congratulations on your move! Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review! We will definitely pass your praise along to Will, who will be so incredibly pleased to hear of your immense satisfaction! We truly hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

susanbasile
4/11/2015

"Best experience"

We purchased a Malibu from Will and Jack. It was the best experience we've ever had purchasing a vehicle. Recommend you go see them to purchase a new chevy.

Jack D, Will Zoufaly

April 13, 2015

Thank you very much for your kind review and generous business! We hope that you are enjoying your Malibu, and we would truly appreciate your recommendations of us to others! We will definitely pass your praises along to Will and Jack, who'll both be so happy to hear of your satisfaction, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

TomK
4/09/2015

"Second to none"

My salesman Steve Klebart walked me through every part of the buying experience from picking the perfect car for my needs( including the right color) right through to delivery. The final paperwork was handled by Jack, who just like Steve was second to none in doing their job. I would recommend that anyone in the market for a car should stop by Chevrolet of Milford and speak with Steve and Jack. Thank you both Tom K

Steve Klebart,Jack

April 13, 2015

Thank you so much for your generous business and kind feedback, Tom! We will pass your immense praise along to Jack and Steve, who will both be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We are so happy that you have been placed in your perfect car! We look forward to seeing you in the future!