Chevrolet of Milford

Chevrolet of Milford Info

Cruz Santiago
7/25/2016

"Service was great"

Their staff that assisted us Danny & Jack were very helpful with all the needs we had to be able to purchase the truck that we wanted THANK YOU

DANNY & JACK

Dahumps
7/13/2016

"everything worked out great ! "

have been coming to Milford chevy for years because of the service, edward was amazing, knew everything about the paper work and the operation of the cars, went above and beyond to help me.

jack and edward

Lindsey S
7/10/2016

"Super helpful staff- got just the deal I wanted!"

I went to this dealership with a car and two prices in mind: the price I really wanted to pay, and the price I figured I would end up getting. Well after a test drive and only a tiny bit of finagling, I ended up with the car I wanted and exactly the deal I was hoping for. I love my new 2016 Chevy Spark, and Jose was super helpful getting me exactly what I needed to have me drive it home the same day!

Jose and Jack

Gotta1970
7/06/2016

"I brought a 2016 Trax and it was a great experience"

Shashi was excellent very professional and friendly. He was a pleasure to work with.I will definitely return for any future purchases. The finance manager was Jack and he was quick and very accurate.

Shashi and Jack

Jorge J
6/21/2016

"excellent selection and service"

my wife and I are were looking for a special Tahoe.. one with all the features available... We had a specific ext. color in mind...and a special interior... essentially a very rare Tahoe...Joe Capozzi helped us find the Tahoe we where looking for and within hours were able to drive away in it!... excellent service!

Joe Capozzi

June 22, 2016

Jorge, we're so glad that Joe was able to track down that special Tahoe for you and your wife! We know how important it is to find that exact vehicle you have your mind set on, and not have to compromise on your idea of the perfect car. So thank you for this great review, and enjoy your new ride!

damarise
6/21/2016

"Wonderful Chevrolet Buying Experience"

We were long over due for a new car. When we brought our 2012 Colorado in to get serviced we spotted a Chevrolet Trax in the lot. We said that is the car for us. Since we had dealt with Salesman Randy Toth prior to this, Randy was only to willing to help us with our new purchase. Randy went out of his way to assist us in ever step, so that we were able to purchase the Trax Randy went through all the mechanics and showed us everything that we needed to know since our new 2016 Trax is full of much needed technology. Thank you Randy we are enjoying our new Chevrolet Trax. Also, a big thank you goes out to Jack who handled all our paper work. Jack was oh so helpful and knowledgeable in processing all that we needed to sign and be on our way. Many thanks to these two fine gentlemen we are now the proud owners of a Chevrolet Trax

Randy Toth and Jack

June 22, 2016

We're so pleased to hear that you had a great car-buying experience with Randy and Jack! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, and for the wonderful review. Enjoy your new Trax!

Mandeep
6/09/2016

"Jack and Joe a great team!! "

We had a wonderful experience with both of these guys. We appreciate all the time effort and support during our purchase of our 2016 Suburban LTZ. The kids love the entertainment system. Thanks again both of you. Gary and Mandeep

Jack, Joe

June 10, 2016

We're so glad you had a great experience with Jack and Joe! Pleased to hear the kids are enjoying the new Suburban as much as you are. Thank you for this wonderful review, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Valley Girl
6/07/2016

"Excellent Service"

I traveled down the road searching for the perfect vehicle, when I stepped into the Chevrolet of Milford Dealership. The salesman asked what I was looking for and didn't waste my time on showing me something I was not interested in. which was a refreshing change. He led me to the truck I was interested in, showed me several models, colors, sizes, price range and let me test the truck I was interested in. He explained all the features this truck had to offer and how everything worked. I would also like to mention the man who answered all of my questions in a way that I would understand unlike other dealers when I signed all of the papers. He was extremely patient with every question I asked. He acted like he really cared that I understood everything. Overall I would rate this experience as Excellent Customer Service and I would recommend this dealership to all my friends, family and strangers.. You should be proud that you have these two fine gentleman working at Chevrolet of Milford. I would like to thank both of the gentlemen for the Excellent customer service they had given me as I now own a 2014 Chevy Equinox. Thank you! On my way out I was getting ready to get into my truck when another customer asked me if the truck was an Equinox and I told her "yes". She said she had just bought one as well and stated " the customer service here is fantastic, they don't try to push you into something but make you want to buy a new vehicle" I agreed with her. The staff is fantastic. She then told me she had just bought an Equinox as well. We told each other good luck and went on our way.

Danny Schofield & Jack DiNuzzo

June 08, 2016

Hey Valley Girl! We just wanted to say thank you for this amazing review! It's experiences like yours that make our job so rewarding. Enjoy your new Equinox, and we look forward to seeing you again!

JacWza
6/06/2016

"Making lemonade out of lemons"

We went to Chevy Milford in 2013 and had a great experience so decided to go back after our lease was up this year. We ended up purchasing a used vehicle this time around and within 24 hours the vehicle started experiencing issues. We immediately got in touch with Joe Capozzi and Ryan Savage and they were excellent. They had us bring the car to their service center and they brought it to the correct dealership where it was under warranty for us. That dealership was unsuccessful in identifying the issue and as a result we decided that we did not want the vehicle. Joe and Ryan were extremely understanding and genuinely cared about us and the safety of our family. They were extremely responsive and went above and beyond to make us have an exceptional experience. They were extremely accommodating and understanding of our needs and we were able to purchase another vehicle of the same value. I would recommend working with both of them and we plan to go back the next time we need another car. A situation that could have ended very poorly for both parties was turned into a positive experience. Thank you Joe and Ryan for helping us out and your dedicated focus on your customers, we sincerely appreciate all that you have done!

Joe Capozzi and Ryan Savage

June 07, 2016

We're very glad to hear that everything worked out for the best! Thank you for sharing your experience, and for your kind words.

jmbryant00
4/28/2016

"1st Time Buying Car"

I called about the car after seeing it on google, went in later that day to look at it and ended up getting it that day thanks to Jose! When I stopped by to pick it up Brian showed me all the features and everyone was able to answer any questions I had. Jack was very helpful with finalizing everything before I took the car home! Very friendly and helpful employees. The car is great! :-)

Jose, Brian, Jack Jr

April 29, 2016

Wow, looks like your first car-buying experience was a great one! Thank you for choosing us to help you with this milestone, and thank you for this fantastic review. Looking forward to seeing you again!