Chevrolet of Milford

Carter Chevrolet

Paul Conte Chevrolet

mmckay9910
1/29/2015

"Excellent and enjoyable car buying experience"

Just purchased a new Camaro here. The only dealership that responded to my online quote request. Worked with Tim in sales and he was the best salesman I have ever worked with. He was very attentive to what I was looking for and able to answer any question I could give him. He went out of his way to get me what I wanted when we started negotiating price and options. In the end I got exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted to pay with absolutely no pressure at all. Very happy with the team at Milford from sales to the manager to Jack in finance. definitely be the first place I go when shopping for any future vehicles.

Tim Lonergan, Jack Dinuzzo

Clup49
1/23/2015

"Awesome Team!"

We have purchased too many cars to count in our 60 years and by far Chevrolet Of Milford has been the best experience we have ever had. The team there took care of all our requests and made this so easy. We got the car we wanted at the price we wanted. There was no hard sell tactics and every requirement was met. Vincent Luongo was the best sales professional we have dealt with. Whatever we asked for he made sure we received. He's knowledgeable and he makes sure we were satisfied with the purchase. Jack Dinuzzo is the financial director and he also made sure we were satisfied with the purchase. He took the time to go over all the paperwork with us and answered all our questions. Great team!! I would recommend Chevrolet of Milford to anyone looking for a vehicle. Thank you Chevrolet of Milford. Ciele and Rich Lupo.

Vincent Luongo, Jack Dinuzzo

January 23, 2015

Thank you for your business and for taking the time out to post such a wonderful review. Jack and Vincent will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction and we truly hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! We look forward to working with you again, Ciele and Rich!

Tool_Man
1/15/2015

"Amazing above and beyond sales!"

MotorTrend nailed it with the claim of the new 2015 Colorado dubbed "Truck of the year". I obsessed over the official announcement of the release of the new Colorado at the New York Auto Show 2 years ago and last year's release of the production model had me hooked. Needless to say they are not easy to come by as of yet but the team at Milford not only nailed it but was able to land the truck I wanted by surprise when things were looking bleak. These guys are efficient and by that they handled the Vin switch behind the scenes with my insurance Co. , took care of the mundane tasks normally associated with a new vehicle purchase , and made it a solid experience! Being a Mopar guy after having a rough experience in 2000 with GM I gotta say its leaps and bounds ahead of what GM was some 15 years ago and the Dealership is markedly better 10 fold starting here!

Bill Sam, Edward Sanchez, Jack Dinuzzo

January 15, 2015

Thank you so very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a pleasurable experience at our dealership and that we have exceeded your expectations of the GM brand over your years past experience. We really do enjoy finding our customers the right vehicle. We would like to thank you again for your business and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Jessy0214
1/10/2015

"Awesome "

This was one of my best experiences purchasing a new car the sales associate and the.finance director made our shopping experience to be quick and hassle free thank you

Vinny Zupo, Jack Dinuzzo

January 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We thank you for your business, and look forward to serving you again soon.

MoparMan1
11/30/2014

"A bait and switch operation"

Clearly a bait-and-switch operation on a recall for additional services amounting to $500 not required by Chevrolet owner's and services manuals. As a mechanic, I was somewhat surprised that GM dealerships would dupe their customers in such an illegal tactic.

Can't remember the name of the person at the service desk

December 05, 2014

Dear Moparman1, I thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. The recall that was done Free Of Charge was a notification you received directly from Chevrolet not Chevrolet of Milford . You chose us to perform the recall. At the time we performed a Free Multi-Point Inspection and shared our findings. That along with complimentary car washes and loaner cars are just a few things we do for our customer each and every time they come for service from the very beginning of ownership. If this is the first time a dealership has ever provided this type of report for your review I would be more than happy to explain it to you. Thanks for the opportunity to do your recall we look forward to seeing you in the future. Warm Regards, Robert Griffin Service Manager

Abe Mo
11/24/2014

"2014 Tahoe"

Just purchased a used 2014 Tahoe from this place. I've had some unpleasant experiences with dealerships previously, but this was anything but. It was straightforward: we negotiated and agreed on a price, the contract reflected the agreement (no added fees or "etched vins" post deal), I picked up the vehicle as agreed with no delays, they detailed it and had it ready to go, and everyone is happy! I dealt with Tim Lonergan, salesperson and briefly with Bill, the manager. Both were motivated to sell, but no sales pressure or bait/switch. In fact, I appreciated that Tim gave me a ride from the train station (unprompted) to pick up my vehicle! Very pleasant experience and I will use again.

Tim Lonergan

January 15, 2015

We are so happy to hear you had a great experience at our dealership. We apologize for the delayed response to this review and would like you to know that we have passed your praises on to Tim. We hope you are enjoying your new Tahoe. Please feel free to post any pictures you may have of you and your new vehicle on our dealership's Facebook and/or Instagram page as we would love to see them. :) We look forward to working with you again.

23salkjflsakjdf
11/19/2014

"Easy buying experience "

Bought a 2008 Chevy Tahoe from Ralph LaFragola & Roger . Could not say enough about how easy the sales process was. Was a little leery about purchasing a used vehicle but in the reconditioning process the dealership made sure the vehicle was a 100%. For instance I pointed out a couple of things with the tires and brakes that were corrected however during the process the dealership found a small leak in the air-conditioning hose. I know if I had bought it else where even for a better price this sort of thing would of somehow been missed if you know what I mean. I'm not one to write these types of things but felt that good about the purchase to let everyone know. See Ralph and & Jack and they will take care of you

Jack Dinuzzo

waltman.bryan
11/14/2014

"Lost Business"

In the last month or so, I've received 3 Safety Recall Notices from General Motors regarding various issues with my vehicle. On the afternoon of November 13th, I called Chevrolet of Milford attempting to make an appointment for these repairs. A woman picked up and asked where she could direct my call. I requested "Service." I was put on hold for a minute or two and then the same voice came back on the line. She asked me point blank "Is this about a safety recall?" I responded in the affirmative and she asked for information about the recalls, specifically the Safety Recall Numbers. After giving her this information, she informed me that all recalls were "handled by Michael" and he doesn't work past 1 pm. She suggested I leave him a voice mail and transferred me to it. I left a detailed voice mail including my name, contact details, car model and Safety Recall information. 24 hours later, I have still yet to be contacted and have since made an appointment with a competing dealership. It seems ludicrous to me that a GM dealership would have only 1 part time employee capable of setting an appointment for Safety Recall service. I'm inclined to believe this dealership simply didn't want to perform the required service. This point is only hammered home by the fact that "Michael" didn't bother to contact me the next day. I'll be avoiding doing any type of business with a company like this. If they can't be bothered with servicing safety recalls from their own manufacturer, how can I trust they'll be honest about any other repairs?

Unknown

December 05, 2014

Dear Mr. Waltman, I would first like to thanks you for taking the time to share your experience. Although we pride ourselves on 100% Satisfaction we to sometime have lapses in our process. As you know there has been a number of recalls announced on your 2004 Chevrolet Malibu, two of which we took care of last summer. Our process is to verify we have the parts needed to complete the specified recall and then schedule the customer to complete the repair. Although we do get paid by GM for each repair its customer safety we think of first! I’ve reached out to you via email and left a phone message to let you know we have the parts and can perform the service needed at your earliest convenience. Regards, R. Griffin Service Manager Chevrolet of Milford

Maritza Cintron
11/08/2014

"ABOVE AND BEYOND EXCELLENT!!!"

This was a wonderful experience! Everyone was great, helpful, friendly and patient. It took us an hour and a half to get to this location but well worth the trip. Jack Dinuzzo was great and very thorough explaining the process and conditions of the loan and did everything possible to accommodate us. Vincent Luongo was great helping us and showed us all the features of the cars to get us started. The detailing on the used cars was excellent! Vincent Zupo was friendly and helpful showing us the cars. We would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Vincent Zupo, Vincent Luongo, Jack Dinuzzo

rebecca.alexander.1460
9/30/2014

"AWESOME"

Will was a great salesman. Very friendly and professional. The overall experience was a great one. Will definitely recommended Chevy of Milford and will definitely return when the time comes to trade in my lease.

Jack Dinuzzo, Will Zoufaly