Chevrolet of South Anchorage

Shane Schenker

Hartmut Schwarz, Certified Service Consultant, Chevrolet of South Anchorage

Hartmut Schwarz

Certified Service Consultant
Stephen Druce, Certified Express Service Consultant, Chevrolet of South Anchorage

Stephen Druce

Certified Express Service Consultant
Landon Bauer, Certified Service Consultant, Chevrolet of South Anchorage

Landon Bauer

April 25, 2017

"Awesone"

- bjorjamm

I love that I can pull into the garage anytime I have a problem and they take care of me right away if they can. Shane is great!!!

April 20, 2017

"Service"

- Jonesy

Shane is always a pleasure to work with. I dropped off my truck for a regular service and detailing. It was quick and done to my standard.

April 20, 2017

"Great place "

- Alexhyns

Nick Phillips went out of his way to assist me, I would highly recommend Lithia of south anchorage , It is nice when general managers come out and talk to people, very PR at Lithia. Highly recommended.

2016 Chevrolet Silverado