Circle BMW

Client Advisor

April 26, 2017

"Exceptional Service experience"

- Kim

I failed a NJ state inspection due to my DMTL pump was broken. Because Circle BMW is located across a road, I just dropped by. Before my first visit to Circle BMW, I have visited several dealership in NY as well as NJ. Whenever I visit other dealerships, they seem to just want to earn my money... Even though my parts are covered by SULEV warranty which is something special warranty, they didn't tell me about it and gave me an estimation for service because they didn't know about the warranty. But, Paul is a different service adviser. He told me that my part is covered before I mentioned it. I didn't expect he knew SULEV warranty because most of SA don't know about it. I was really impressed Paul's service and he is really exceptional. I would go again and recommend this place.

April 09, 2017

"Perfect Ordering Experience"

- sf

Danny has done all preparation even before I showed up to order my 4th BMWs. He answered all my questions and has completed my order in record time. I definitely will go back to him for my next BMW in less than 2 years from now.

March 29, 2017

"Seamless Buying Experience"

- tjmcdiii

Danny handled the process of my purchasing a new 2017 M3 with ultimate professionalism, courtesy and abundant product knowledge. He was extremely responsive to any questions I had during the production and delivery stages. It was an exceptional experience dealing with him.

New 2017 BMW 650, $103495

• Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest