Circle BMW

500 NJ-36,
Eatontown, New Jersey 07724
Circle BMW Info
About Circle BMW

Circle BMW, owned and operated by Tom DeFelice since 1981, is dedicated to excellence in all phases of the BMW ownership experience: sales, service, parts, accessories, lifestyle products and long-term customer support. Serving customers in Central New Jersey, Circle BMW is one of the tri-state area’s leading luxury automotive dealerships. In addition to new vehicles, Circle BMW offers Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that meet demanding standards for resale. Our award-winning Service Department is among the top in the nation and is proud to employ the largest staff of BMW Master Technicians in New Jersey. Circle BMW is one of the largest BMW authorized stocking dealers of original equipment parts and accessories in the region. Learn more at circlebmw.com and connect with us on Facebook.com/CircleBMW, Twitter.com/circlebmwsales and youtube.com/circlebmw. The Circle BMW Service Department is a must see at our new facility. The 30+ service bays are kept immaculate by our staff of certified BMW technicians. Loaner cars are made available to owners who purchase cars through our dealership. In addition, Circle BMW provides a comfortable waiting area that include Internet workstations and a snack bar. Your visit to Circle BMW will be always professional and comfortable. If you have any special needs or concerns, Circle BMW's open door policy gives you direct access to our General Sales Manager, Salvatore Gerbino. You can contact Sal directly at 732-440-1204 or if you prefer, via e-mail at salvatore.gerbino@circlebmw.com

About Circle BMW

• Free Internet Access
  • Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest
Jim 123
8/17/2016

"Repairs"

Chiefly, I was impressed with the attention to customer service and my concerns. Furthermore, I was pleased with the seamless process with providing a loaner car. Lastly, I was pleased with the attention to detail with my 740IL. I will only deal with Robert and Circle BMW to work on my car. Thanks for going the extra mile. Kind regards, Jim McCloskey

August 18, 2016

Jim, thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Our team is proud of going the extra mile for our customers! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Robert. We appreciate your business, we look forward to seeing you again!

Marion
8/12/2016

"Outstanding Service by Bryan Raiken"

Bryan Raiken provided an exceptional level of service that resulted in a significant and costly repair to be covered by my private warranty. This was after another BMW service center was unsuccessful in fixing the problem and gaining warranty coverage. He gathered info from service records, the key fob and his service team to be fully prepared for the call. I am convinced his expertise and professionalism were key in gaining the confidence of the warranty company that the car would be repaired correctly. We are very appreciative of his personal attention and determination to solve this issue for us.

August 14, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review, Marion! We're delighted to hear that we were able to honor your warranty when another service center couldn't. It's always our goal to save our customers money and provide a positive experience. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Bryan. We appreciate your business, we hope to see you again!

mdv
8/11/2016

"Issues are being dealt with"

Had issues with this dealer which are now in the process of being resolved. Will continue with them as there track record over the passed 14 years has been very good.

August 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Barry. Our goal remains steadfast: provide top notch service to our customers. We thank you for your loyalty to Circle BMW and look forward to working with you for many more years. Our best, Pamela Marshall Director, Marketing & Communications

Amy
8/07/2016

"Thank you Danny Wong"

I recently purchased my 2nd BMW. This was my first time purchasing from Circle BMW. Danny Wong was fantastic and extremely helpful. He was able to find me my dream car and highly recommend him. I will see him in three yrs for my next purchase. Also would like to thank Louis Cerillo for being so kind and helping with the financing end. Thanks again Amy

August 08, 2016

Congrats on your new 2nd BMW! It is a pleasure to hear Danny went above and beyond to provide you with a fantastic experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Rich
8/05/2016

"Exemplary service!"

Purchased a pre-owned BMW from Circle and without having any previous experience with the dealership I expected second class treatment. Nothing could be further from the truth. I was treated better than the last time I bought a brand new car. Anthony Gagliardi took the time to work out every detail and address every concern. The result was the right car at the right price. When I graduate to a new BMW I will be back to Circle BMW without hesitation.

August 06, 2016

What a great review! Rich, it was a pleasure having you here with and thank you for the 5-star review! This is not the first time we have heard Anthony exceed our customer's expectations! Congratulations on your new car and we look forward to seeing you for your next car purchase!

Chuck
8/05/2016

"2 cars in 2 months!"

Robert Cavalieri of Circle BMW is in a class by himself! He's a true professional, does his homework, finds the car you want even if it's not in stock and works the deal so everybody walks away happy! I never looked forward to a car purchasing experience until I met Rob and the team at Circle BMW. From purchasing to servicing, you want these pro's behind you. Bought a 428 Grande Coupe and a 535, both in the last 2 months.

August 06, 2016

Thank you, Chuck, for your continued business! Robert is a huge asset and brings the class to Circle BMW, it is great to hear your experience and are not surprised to hear that you have walked away happy each time you have visited us. Congratulations on your new cars and we look forward to servicing for many more years!

ChrisF
8/01/2016

"Thank You Danny Wong & Circle BMW !"

We recently purchased our second BMW (X3) from Danny Wong and just like the first time, he was fantastic to work with. Friendly, extremely knowledgeable, professional and so much more. He has a customer for life from our family.

August 01, 2016

Congratulations Chris on your new BMW X3 and thank you for the wonderful review! Danny is definitely amazing with going that extra mile to make sure that you are being fully cared for! Thank you again for your continued business and loyalty, we look forward to assisting and servicing you in the future! Pamela Marshall Director of Marketing/Communications pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

MsLynn
7/19/2016

"Two cars in one month!!"

Our son was able to order , with the professional assistance of Robert Cavalieri , a hard to find model. Rob supplied all the information so the build of the car could be followed. Once built, the port and vessel information were provided with an estimated port date. Was quite fun to watch the vessel on vesselfinder.com leave the German port and travel across the Atlantic and down through Canada. The car came in early on a Saturday AM. Rob was able to rally the Circle BMW team to prep and deliver the car that afternoon. My wife and I came over to see the new car prior to delivery. My wife fell in love with an X5 and took delivery a few days later. Rob, Frank and Barry did a great job with all the details. Rob and the team made us a very happy family. Thank you!!

July 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review! We are always happy to see customers leave our dealership with a positive experience! Your kind words to our staff are appreciated! I will be more than glad to let them know to continue their great service. Congratulations to your son and wife's new cars! We are very excited to to help you with anything you may need in the future. Pamela Marshall Director of Marketing/Communications pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

Kevin
6/25/2016

"Excellent experience"

My wife and I recently purchased a 2016 428i convertible. We were very pleased with the whole process. Danny Wong was our sales person and he did an outstanding job. He is very patient and professional and was able to answer all of our questions and help us pick the car that we wanted. I would definately recommend him to anyone considering a BMW. He made the experience very pleasant and efficiant. Timothy Cahill handled our paperwork and was also very pleasant and efficient as well. Kevin

June 27, 2016

Congrats on your new 2016 428i convertible! It is a pleasure to hear Danny and Timothy went above and beyond to provide you with an excellent experience. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to them. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Koo87
6/11/2016

"Rob was Excellent "

I went to several other dealership searching for the right vehicle at the right cost and found that Circle BMW was the most courteous. I spoke to Rob several months back and he reached out to me to let me know when they got some new inventory and he worked really hard to get me a fair price and ensure that the vehicle I purchase was in excellent condition and was right for me.

June 12, 2016

What a wonderful review! It is a pleasure to hear Robert has gone above and beyond to provide you with a fantastic experience. He is a great man who enjoys going the extra mile for all our customers and will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviews of Danny M Wong