Circle BMW

Makes: BMW|Service Center

Call
Circle BMW Info
About Circle BMW

Circle BMW, owned and operated by Tom DeFelice since 1981, is dedicated to excellence in all phases of the BMW ownership experience: sales, service, parts, accessories, lifestyle products and long-term customer support. Serving customers in Central New Jersey, Circle BMW is one of the tri-state area’s leading luxury automotive dealerships. In addition to new vehicles, Circle BMW offers Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that meet demanding standards for resale. Our award-winning Service Department is among the top in the nation and is proud to employ the largest staff of BMW Master Technicians in New Jersey. Circle BMW is one of the largest BMW authorized stocking dealers of original equipment parts and accessories in the region. Learn more at circlebmw.com and connect with us on Facebook.com/CircleBMW, Twitter.com/circlebmwsales and youtube.com/circlebmw. The Circle BMW Service Department is a must see at our new facility. The 30+ service bays are kept immaculate by our staff of certified BMW technicians. Loaner cars are made available to owners who purchase cars through our dealership. In addition, Circle BMW provides a comfortable waiting area that include Internet workstations and a snack bar. Your visit to Circle BMW will be always professional and comfortable. If you have any special needs or concerns, Circle BMW's open door policy gives you direct access to our General Sales Manager, Salvatore Gerbino. You can contact Sal directly at 732-440-1204 or if you prefer, via e-mail at salvatore.gerbino@circlebmw.com

About Circle BMW

• Free Internet Access
  • Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest

"Outstanding as Usual"

Just purchased my 4th car from Circle BMW and as usual, it was an extremely easy and pleasurable experience. I'm a car nut and know exactly what i want when i walk into a dealership. Danny accommodated all of my requests, following up on questions i had in an efficient manner, and keeping me well advised along the way. Circle BMW has proved that building a long term relationship with a dealer has many advantages; I have received great service and attention and they have gone out of their way on several occasions to make sure my ownership experience is nothing short of excellent. Great job again and my new 2015 435xi is one awesome car!

"2ND TIME PURCHASING FROM THIS DEALER"

1ST EXPERIENCE WAS SO GREAT THAT WHEN I WAS READY TO GET A NEW CAR, THERE WAS NO THINKING ABOUT WHO I WOULD GO TO. SALES, SERVICE, THE WHOLE OPERATION IS TOP NOTCH. ROBERT CAVALIERI WAS REALLY EASY TO WORK WITH. THE WHOLE PROCESS WAS SEAMLESS. HAVE TO ADD ANOTHER SIDENOTE ABOUT ROBERT HEYDORN. OVER THE YEARS OF SERVICING MY PREVIOUS CAR (2006 325XI), ROBERT HAS ALWAYS DELIVERED. HE WAS A GREAT HELP IS RESEARCHING THE CARS I WAS INTERESTED IN AND THE CAR I ULTIMATELY PURCHASED THIS TIME (CPO 2011 X3). THE WHOLE TEAM AT CIRCLE IS FANTASTIC.

"Purchase of BMW X5"

Our Client Advisor, Robert Cavalieri, was extremly helpful and very professional. Dealing with him was a pleasant experience. At no time did he pressure us into making a decision.

"Great experience "

It was a very comfortable, seamless and easy buying process, I never once felt pressured or tricked. I have already recommended this dealership and I will definitely buy future cars through John.

"Outstanding "

I purchased yet another "dream car" from the best dealership in NJ and again with my favorite salesman ,Danny Wong. He's a friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy guy! All the people in Circle from sales, management to parts & service are the friendliest most honest people you want to know!!

"Excellent Experience"

Purchased an X1 as a surprise for my wife, John M helped me through the whole way and made the surprise possible! Worked out great. Thanks John! -Brett

"robert cavalieri an awesome sales agent "

august 30,2014 we went to circle bmw eatontown dealership and well everyone was nice and at that time we made a purchase X3 3.25 however the car we want has to be built for us and we were told that it will be available inapproximately 4 weeks and unfortunately after waiting for almost a month we never heard from bmw .sept 27 we decided to call bmw and we were able to speak to rob and he was so nice and entertained all our concern and he started the ball rolling.our bad experience turned to be the best .he was so helpful to us that he even drove us to our bank in the pouring rain ...rob is so dedicted to his job .thanks rob for helping us lastly bmw genius harry was excellent when he explained about X3 series when we went out for a test drive they are a good asset for the company. bryan the service technician was awesome u did explain a lot but we will need more help above all our experience at circle bmw was excellent . amado and berni (bernarda) benito

"Excellent service"

Danny Wong is one of the most efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable professionals I have had the pleasure to deal with, in the auto buying process. Danny has gone above and beyond what one would expect every time I have dealt with him. I must also mention Sal Gerbino, who took the time to listen to me, treat me as a valued repeat customer, and make every effort to meet my needs. Most recently, Danny stepped in, problem solved, and acted intelligently to make my experience at Circe 100% satisfactory. Ask for Danny by name; you will leave happy, in a beautiful BMW!

"Above and Beyond"

I recently converted our leased BMW to purchase at Circle BMW and John M. could not have been more accommodating. John was extremely thorough and professional, making sure everything was in order before I arrived at the dealership. Since my husband is disabled and his signature was required, John went above and beyond, and brought the paperwork to our home. Thanks so much for all your help.

"Excellently run dealership!"

I have just purchased my second vehicle from Circle BMW. They are the best dealership I've purchased from. John Marchetti went above and beyond and got me a deal which beat my expectations! Circle BMW has never tried to pressure me into purchasing something I didn't want. The sales and service staff is always friendly the knowledgable. If you need service, they'll quickly schedule you and they've always had a loaner vehicle available. I would highly recommend Circle BMW for you next purchase!

John Marchetti