Circle BMW

500 NJ-36,
Eatontown, New Jersey 07724
Circle BMW Info
About Circle BMW

Circle BMW, owned and operated by Tom DeFelice since 1981, is dedicated to excellence in all phases of the BMW ownership experience: sales, service, parts, accessories, lifestyle products and long-term customer support. Serving customers in Central New Jersey, Circle BMW is one of the tri-state area’s leading luxury automotive dealerships. In addition to new vehicles, Circle BMW offers Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that meet demanding standards for resale. Our award-winning Service Department is among the top in the nation and is proud to employ the largest staff of BMW Master Technicians in New Jersey. Circle BMW is one of the largest BMW authorized stocking dealers of original equipment parts and accessories in the region. Learn more at circlebmw.com and connect with us on Facebook.com/CircleBMW, Twitter.com/circlebmwsales and youtube.com/circlebmw. The Circle BMW Service Department is a must see at our new facility. The 30+ service bays are kept immaculate by our staff of certified BMW technicians. Loaner cars are made available to owners who purchase cars through our dealership. In addition, Circle BMW provides a comfortable waiting area that include Internet workstations and a snack bar. Your visit to Circle BMW will be always professional and comfortable. If you have any special needs or concerns, Circle BMW's open door policy gives you direct access to our General Sales Manager, Salvatore Gerbino. You can contact Sal directly at 732-440-1204 or if you prefer, via e-mail at salvatore.gerbino@circlebmw.com

About Circle BMW

• Free Internet Access
  • Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest
dmarg9
9/24/2016

"Great experience!"

Found the exact X1 I wanted online which led me to Circle BMW and to sales advisor Toni. Did all the negotiations over email and phone and when I finally drove an hour away to the dealership, everything was exactly as I expected. Toni even took care of an unexpected bill from BMW on my lease return as he promised. I will definitely return!! -Dom

September 24, 2016

Thank you for the review, Dom! We love exceeding the expectations of our customers by making the car-buying process simple and quick. Congratulations on your purchase!

jayrod51
9/22/2016

"JayRod51"

As usual very pleasant experience, Professional, knowledgeable, courteuos, friendly. An excellent client advisor!!!!!!!!!!! Kept me abreast of the process and explain in detail what was to be done to the vehicle. EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 22, 2016

We're so happy to hear that you've had multiple excellent experiences at our dealership. Our service team strives to provide exceptional service with a friendly attitude. Thank you for the five-star review!

car jackiex3x5
9/22/2016

"PROFESSIONAL HONEST, FAIR ...A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE"

DANNY WONG AND TIM CAHILL WERE THE TWO SALESMAN THAT WE WORKED WITH. WE CAME IN TO BUY ONE CAR, X3 BMW. BUT AFTER VISITING MORE THAN 3 OTHER DEALERSHIPS AND JUST HOW FAIR THEY WERE WITH PRICING ETC, WE ENDED UP TURNING IN OUR VOLVO AND PURCHASING AN X3 AND X5. BOTH DANNY AND TIM ARE THE FIRST SALESMEN I MET THAT WERE TRUELY PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST. NEVER FELT RUSHED OR THAT THE PRICING WAS UNFAIR. IF YOU NEED A CAR AND LIKE BMWs THAN THERE IS NO OTHER DEALERSHIP IN CENTRAL NEW JERSEY THAT IS BETTER. ASK FOR DANNY AND TIM, BOTH ARE HONEST TO GOODNESS GOOD GUYS. BELIEVE ME WE WENT ALL OVER CENTRAL JESREY AND THEY ARE BY FAR THE BEST.

September 22, 2016

Hi, there! We're so happy to hear that we could exceed your expectations and help you find two amazing vehicles. We greatly appreciate your business and your review!

mikeandjill
8/31/2016

"Service beyond the call!"

We were having an issue with a message that kept appearing on our dashboard regarding service. As we live a distance from the dealership we called and requested help over the phone. Paul Starnes, one of the service advisors gave us service above and beyond the call of duty, even making a trip to our home to help resolve the issues. We have always had excellent service from Circle BMW with the staff and service people courteous, patient and helpful. The service we got from from Paul was over the top! We highly recommend them and just wish they were a little closer to where we live!

August 31, 2016

Thank you for the amazing review, Mike and Jill! We are delighted to hear about your wonderful experience during your visit at Circle BMW! We strive to provide every customer with a friendly and efficient service, and we are happy to hear we achieved that with you two! Have a great day! Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

Jim 123
8/17/2016

"Repairs"

Chiefly, I was impressed with the attention to customer service and my concerns. Furthermore, I was pleased with the seamless process with providing a loaner car. Lastly, I was pleased with the attention to detail with my 740IL. I will only deal with Robert and Circle BMW to work on my car. Thanks for going the extra mile. Kind regards, Jim McCloskey

August 18, 2016

Jim, thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Our team is proud of going the extra mile for our customers! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Robert. We appreciate your business, we look forward to seeing you again!

Marion
8/12/2016

"Outstanding Service by Bryan Raiken"

Bryan Raiken provided an exceptional level of service that resulted in a significant and costly repair to be covered by my private warranty. This was after another BMW service center was unsuccessful in fixing the problem and gaining warranty coverage. He gathered info from service records, the key fob and his service team to be fully prepared for the call. I am convinced his expertise and professionalism were key in gaining the confidence of the warranty company that the car would be repaired correctly. We are very appreciative of his personal attention and determination to solve this issue for us.

August 14, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review, Marion! We're delighted to hear that we were able to honor your warranty when another service center couldn't. It's always our goal to save our customers money and provide a positive experience. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Bryan. We appreciate your business, we hope to see you again!

mdv
8/11/2016

"Issues are being dealt with"

Had issues with this dealer which are now in the process of being resolved. Will continue with them as there track record over the passed 14 years has been very good.

August 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Barry. Our goal remains steadfast: provide top notch service to our customers. We thank you for your loyalty to Circle BMW and look forward to working with you for many more years. Our best, Pamela Marshall Director, Marketing & Communications

Amy
8/07/2016

"Thank you Danny Wong"

I recently purchased my 2nd BMW. This was my first time purchasing from Circle BMW. Danny Wong was fantastic and extremely helpful. He was able to find me my dream car and highly recommend him. I will see him in three yrs for my next purchase. Also would like to thank Louis Cerillo for being so kind and helping with the financing end. Thanks again Amy

August 08, 2016

Congrats on your new 2nd BMW! It is a pleasure to hear Danny went above and beyond to provide you with a fantastic experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Rich
8/05/2016

"Exemplary service!"

Purchased a pre-owned BMW from Circle and without having any previous experience with the dealership I expected second class treatment. Nothing could be further from the truth. I was treated better than the last time I bought a brand new car. Anthony Gagliardi took the time to work out every detail and address every concern. The result was the right car at the right price. When I graduate to a new BMW I will be back to Circle BMW without hesitation.

August 06, 2016

What a great review! Rich, it was a pleasure having you here with and thank you for the 5-star review! This is not the first time we have heard Anthony exceed our customer's expectations! Congratulations on your new car and we look forward to seeing you for your next car purchase!

Chuck
8/05/2016

"2 cars in 2 months!"

Robert Cavalieri of Circle BMW is in a class by himself! He's a true professional, does his homework, finds the car you want even if it's not in stock and works the deal so everybody walks away happy! I never looked forward to a car purchasing experience until I met Rob and the team at Circle BMW. From purchasing to servicing, you want these pro's behind you. Bought a 428 Grande Coupe and a 535, both in the last 2 months.

August 06, 2016

Thank you, Chuck, for your continued business! Robert is a huge asset and brings the class to Circle BMW, it is great to hear your experience and are not surprised to hear that you have walked away happy each time you have visited us. Congratulations on your new cars and we look forward to servicing for many more years!

Reviews of Danny M Wong