Circle BMW

500 Route 36 East,
Eatontown, New Jersey 07724
Circle BMW Info
About Circle BMW

Circle BMW, owned and operated by Tom DeFelice since 1981, is dedicated to excellence in all phases of the BMW ownership experience: sales, service, parts, accessories, lifestyle products and long-term customer support. Serving customers in Central New Jersey, Circle BMW is one of the tri-state area’s leading luxury automotive dealerships. In addition to new vehicles, Circle BMW offers Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that meet demanding standards for resale. Our award-winning Service Department is among the top in the nation and is proud to employ the largest staff of BMW Master Technicians in New Jersey. Circle BMW is one of the largest BMW authorized stocking dealers of original equipment parts and accessories in the region. Learn more at circlebmw.com and connect with us on Facebook.com/CircleBMW, Twitter.com/circlebmwsales and youtube.com/circlebmw. The Circle BMW Service Department is a must see at our new facility. The 30+ service bays are kept immaculate by our staff of certified BMW technicians. Loaner cars are made available to owners who purchase cars through our dealership. In addition, Circle BMW provides a comfortable waiting area that include Internet workstations and a snack bar. Your visit to Circle BMW will be always professional and comfortable. If you have any special needs or concerns, Circle BMW's open door policy gives you direct access to our General Sales Manager, Salvatore Gerbino. You can contact Sal directly at 732-440-1204 or if you prefer, via e-mail at salvatore.gerbino@circlebmw.com

About Circle BMW

• Free Internet Access
  • Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest
Onetrinihill
6/23/2015

"Best car buying and service experience ever!"

Bought a brand new 2015 X5 35ixDrive M Sport back in March with all the bells and whistles from this dealership. Within the first month the entire climate control system stopped working on the hottest day of the year (at the time) with my pregnant wife (who hates BMW because of a previously horrible experience) and my mother-in-law (kill me now) in the car. No AC, no cooled seats, midday on a Saturday in a brand new BMW and my wife about to lose it, and her mom giving me the stare of death, I know you guys are questioning the 5 Star rating. Here's where things looked up. I called up Circle on a Saturday at 12pm with their service department closing at 3pm and me living at least 2hrs away in NYC. They took all my info over the phone and Tim in service agreed to have one of the vallets stay back to receive my vehicle. Now I'm expecting them to put me in a little 3 series as a loaner with no Nav that'll make the situation even worse, but no. That's not what happened at all!! They put in a brand new fully loaded X5 50ixDrive with everything my truck had in it and more (except the cooled seats, but who cares it's a 5.0!!!!) My car was stuck in service for about 6 weeks while they sourced the part. BMW contacted me saying the part won't be in until July! At this point even I'm getting a bit heated because let's face it, it's a brand new production vehicle. Why wouldn't you have the parts available? Turned out because we had the ventilated seats, that made the part harder to source. So at this time, Robert, the service manager, took over everything and with the help of Tim and was able to have the part pulled from a vehicle in production to get us back on the road. Finally, about the beginning of May, I got the call that the vehicle was ready for pick up. I loved the 5.0 but I never really got a chance to enjoy my vehicle so I was excited to have it back. In return for the inconvenience, Circle BMW offered me a few options. Trade the vehicle back in at full value and put me in another one, get a couple months payments credited, or give them a list of M Performance parts I was interested in that I would like to have put on the vehicle. Well of course me being a BMW enthusiast a went with the last option hoping I could get some carbon fiber on the vehicle. So I sent Robert a list of about 10 parts thinking I would be able to get maybe a diffuser and a front splitter tops out of the whole experience (because let's face it, BMW isn't giving you anything for free). Well let me tell you guys that this is the first time I was glad to be wrong. Robert got me everything on that list and then some. My vehicle is fully covered in M Performance parts. He even got me the M Performace exhaust. I must say that Circle BMW's sales, service, and management team are the best in the business and all in sync. Everything I was told from the concierge all the way up to the GM were exactly the same throughout! Never once was I told anything other than what was done. They even delivered the car all the way back to the city for me. These guys are professional, courteous, and honest (who ever thought you would see the word honest while dealing with car people). You guys are the best I have recommended all my fellow BMW enthusiast to your dealership. You have earned my business for life. Thank you guys again for a wonderful car buying experience!!! PS. I forgot my sunglasses in the loaner car and they had it overnighted to me. Thanks Dana!!

June 24, 2015

For starters, we would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during this whole process. I'm sure it was a hard pill to swallow when your brand new X5 wasn't working the way you hoped, but we're fortunate to work with such a loyal and outstanding customer. Your generosity and appreciation for our service will definitely be highlighted and passed around to the rest of our team. They will be thrilled to hear you have been satisfied with their endurance and service they provided you to make sure you were taken care of. We hope you continue to work with us with all your BMW needs! Enjoy your newly upgraded X5, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns. Take care!

Mickey Branson
6/20/2015

"2007 BMW 530xi"

Service is always excellent. Ray and Bob Datri treat you with class and always in a friendly manner. I won't go anywhere else. A+ rating

June 22, 2015

We are glad our team was able to provide you with the service you deserve! We appreciate your customer loyalty to BMW, and we hope you continue to use our services. Ryan and Bob will be delighted to hear about your kind words and satisfaction! Enjoy the new ride.

zman
6/18/2015

"great service"

everything was so easy and professional. all people involved were so nice to deal with and the car was ready as promised. thank you to all

June 22, 2015

We are thrilled to hear your experience with our dealership went smoothly! We hope you continue to enjoy our service and feel valued as one of our customers. Thanks for the 5-star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

bmwgirlguru
6/18/2015

"Buy a car from this guy!"

Danny Wong is not your average salesman. He is actually knowledgeable and treats you with the upmost respect and treats you like a friend, not someone who is after the commission. I have and do recommend him to everyone! Thank you Danny on my new 2015 535xi M sport

June 22, 2015

Thank you for your generosity and kind words about our staff member, Danny. We will make sure he hears all about this review! Your recommendation is highly appreciated and we hope you continue to enjoy working with us. Enjoy the new 535i!

TC
6/11/2015

"First BMW Purchase"

I did not have a BMW on my radar when looking or a new car (Volvos for the last 15 years) but a friend recommended that I give Danny Wong a call and go in for a look. Danny was the perfect salesman . . . he listened to what my needs were, and my preferences. Danny went over the different models, price points, pluses and minuses. He suggested that I test drive a sedan - something I have not done in 10 years. Would have never have thought I would go back from a crossover . . . . but it had everything I needed and it turned out I loved the ride. I'd recommend Circle - and that you give Danny a call.

June 15, 2015

Welcome to the BMW family, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your positive review means a lot to us and we are happy that our salesman, Danny, was able to make your experience memorable and worthwhile. We hope you enjoy your new BMW driving experience and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again for your time and recommendation! Take care.

fred428
6/10/2015

"Great Experience"

Smooth, easy transaction. Danny is knowledgeable and very responsive. This is my second bmw. I didn't return to the previous dealr because the sales experience was not very good. The experience here was much better and I'd be happy to work with Danny again

June 15, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and show your appreciation for Danny's expertise and knowledge. He will be excited to hear about your kinds words and satisfaction. We hope you continue to enjoy your BMW driving experience, and we look forward to working with you more in the future.

Robert53
6/10/2015

"First BMW"

This my first BMW been driving MBs for years, I was still thinking of buying another MB but after sitting with Danny and spending time with him made me decide to buy the X5. He is a great salesman very knowledgeable answered all of my questions with no BS Would buy again in the future from Danny.

June 15, 2015

We are thrilled to hear your BMW car buying experience was a success. Danny will be happy to hear about your satisfaction and appreciate for his expertise and assistance. We hope you enjoy your new X5, and we look forward to working with you again.

whowentin
6/06/2015

"Great service and professionalism"

I was in the market for a used BMW but I was tired with dealing sketchy dealerships in NYC, so I went down to NJ and went to Circle BMW. Anthony took care of everything for me and I bought a beautiful BMW 2011 328i from them. He was extremely professional and courteous and even called me a few days after my purchase to make sure I was still happy with my vehicle and to see if I needed help with anything else. Really great experience overall. Would highly recommend.

June 09, 2015

We're so happy to hear about your experience! We strive to uphold a high standard of excellence for our customers and we're thrilled to hear that Anthony took such good care of you.

DonM4GTS
6/05/2015

" If only all my car purchases were this easy!!"

What can I say this was my fourth BMW purchase and I've never had such an excellent experience! Danny is not your typical client advisor. He takes his time to get to know what the customer wants and actually knows what he's talking about and is very informative of the product. I must've bounced back and forth between three or four cars until I decided to choose the one that I bought and and every time he was as friendly and helpful as the first. As a matter fact I enjoyed working with Danny so much that I put a deposit on anither BMW and look forward to dealing with him again in the near feature. But you don't have to take my word for it! Give Circle BMW a call and let Danny help you out with your next BMW buying experience!!

June 09, 2015

We're so happy to hear about your great experience with our dealership! Our team strives to make the car buying experience enjoyable and we're thrilled to know that Danny was instrumental in making your experience memorable.

ritabigeta
6/04/2015

"Love the car."

It was a very good experience doing business with Anthony. He definitely knows his stuff. I will go back there again and again and certainly recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you for a pleasurable experience.

June 09, 2015

We're so pleased to hear about your excellent experience with our dealership! Our team strives to make the car buying experience enjoyable and we're thrilled to know that Anthony was so great to work with.

Reviews of Danny Wong