Circle BMW

500 Route 36 East,
Eatontown, New Jersey 07724
Circle BMW Info
About Circle BMW

Circle BMW, owned and operated by Tom DeFelice since 1981, is dedicated to excellence in all phases of the BMW ownership experience: sales, service, parts, accessories, lifestyle products and long-term customer support. Serving customers in Central New Jersey, Circle BMW is one of the tri-state area’s leading luxury automotive dealerships. In addition to new vehicles, Circle BMW offers Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that meet demanding standards for resale. Our award-winning Service Department is among the top in the nation and is proud to employ the largest staff of BMW Master Technicians in New Jersey. Circle BMW is one of the largest BMW authorized stocking dealers of original equipment parts and accessories in the region. Learn more at circlebmw.com and connect with us on Facebook.com/CircleBMW, Twitter.com/circlebmwsales and youtube.com/circlebmw. The Circle BMW Service Department is a must see at our new facility. The 30+ service bays are kept immaculate by our staff of certified BMW technicians. Loaner cars are made available to owners who purchase cars through our dealership. In addition, Circle BMW provides a comfortable waiting area that include Internet workstations and a snack bar. Your visit to Circle BMW will be always professional and comfortable. If you have any special needs or concerns, Circle BMW's open door policy gives you direct access to our General Sales Manager, Salvatore Gerbino. You can contact Sal directly at 732-440-1204 or if you prefer, via e-mail at salvatore.gerbino@circlebmw.com

About Circle BMW

• Free Internet Access
  • Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest
MichaelNY
7/29/2015

"Excellent transaction"

This past Sunday I had the pleasure of meeting Danny and his professionalism was beyond reproach. Like others said, he is very patient, open, honest, the kind of person you'd like to deal with. Walked in Sunday afternoon, drove out a few hours later, trade in completed, everything went the way i hoped for, very smooth. Many thanks for your help Danny! I will recommend you and Circle BMW to everybody whom I know. Michael M.

August 02, 2015

Thanks for this great review, Michael. We're happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with our dealership. Thank you for your business and your recommendation.

BMW Fan
7/17/2015

"Always a wonderful experience. "

I have leased 7 BMWs over the years from Circle BMW and recently purchased a pre-owned car, which I couldn't be happier with. Paul Richardson is always our go-to guy and is always pleasant, honest and knowledgable about every facet of BMW vehicles. He always goes above and beyond for us. I cannot recommend him enough, and I often recommend him and Circle BMW to my friends.

July 20, 2015

What a fantastic review, thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences with our dealership and with Paul. We appreciate your continued business and your recommendation!

bella160
7/15/2015

"Excellent communication with all staff members"

during my visit to Circle BMW dealership for the purpose of leasing a new car , during the process from start to the conclusion of transaction I was pleased with all the staff involved. Their professionalism was beyond reproach.

July 20, 2015

Thank you for this five-star review. It's great to hear that you had a positive experience with our dealership and our team. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Nancy B.

"Thank You, Anthony!"

Anthony made buying a used car a positive experience! The process was quick & painless & Anthony was a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommend him!

July 09, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We will pass your compliments on to Anthony. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Viet Vu

"Extremely Professional."

Quick and Easy. No shenanigan. Worked with Anthony. He was very professional and easy to communicate with. Any problem or questions, he will work on the problem with you and address any questions you have.

July 09, 2015

We appreciate this five-star review! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with our dealership and with Anthony. We will make sure he hears your shout-out! Thank you for your business.

Dena Stuart
7/08/2015

"Wouldn't Deal Anywhere Else!!!!"

Danny made transitioning from one BMW to another effortless. He is extremely honest, patient, and knowledgeable. This is the second BMW I bought from Danny and I would definitely being dealing with him again for my next one!!!!

July 08, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review, Dena. We will make sure that Danny hears your shout-out! We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

sas
7/04/2015

"Excellent experience"

This is the second car I leased from Danny Wong, and it won't be the last. He was very helpful, friendly and knowledgable. I highly recommend Danny and this dealership.

July 08, 2015

Wow! Thank you for this great review! We will be sure to pass your kind words on to Danny. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

jBarry
7/01/2015

"150% Satisfied !!!"

If you're looking for a great pre-owned vehicle and are within a days drive of Circle BMW I would highly recommended you consider getting in touch with Anthony. I recently drove from Rhode Island to New Jersey with "1st date" intentions / take a look and if all is well, BUY - which I did. Circle has great prices and quality products & Anthony Gagliardi is upfront & a pleasure to buy from. During the look/buy process I had a few questions and contacted Mr. Tom DeFelice the Founder & Owner of Circle. Within hours Mr. Defilce emailed a response in the late evening. Even with 100+ employees Mr. DeFelice treats a potential customer with a personal touch and a small business warm fuzzy handshake - very much appreciated !

Haley MacKenzie / top notch.

July 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your car-buying experience and leave us a 5-star review. Our staff members will be ecstatic to hear about your kind words and recommendation for their services. We hope you enjoy your newly purchased automobile, and please let us know if there is anyway we can assist you further with any questions or concerns you may have down the road. Thanks again for your business! We look forward to seeing you back at Circle BMW in the future.

Onetrinihill
6/23/2015

"Best car buying and service experience ever!"

Bought a brand new 2015 X5 35ixDrive M Sport back in March with all the bells and whistles from this dealership. Within the first month the entire climate control system stopped working on the hottest day of the year (at the time) with my pregnant wife (who hates BMW because of a previously horrible experience) and my mother-in-law (kill me now) in the car. No AC, no cooled seats, midday on a Saturday in a brand new BMW and my wife about to lose it, and her mom giving me the stare of death, I know you guys are questioning the 5 Star rating. Here's where things looked up. I called up Circle on a Saturday at 12pm with their service department closing at 3pm and me living at least 2hrs away in NYC. They took all my info over the phone and Tim in service agreed to have one of the vallets stay back to receive my vehicle. Now I'm expecting them to put me in a little 3 series as a loaner with no Nav that'll make the situation even worse, but no. That's not what happened at all!! They put in a brand new fully loaded X5 50ixDrive with everything my truck had in it and more (except the cooled seats, but who cares it's a 5.0!!!!) My car was stuck in service for about 6 weeks while they sourced the part. BMW contacted me saying the part won't be in until July! At this point even I'm getting a bit heated because let's face it, it's a brand new production vehicle. Why wouldn't you have the parts available? Turned out because we had the ventilated seats, that made the part harder to source. So at this time, Robert, the service manager, took over everything and with the help of Tim and was able to have the part pulled from a vehicle in production to get us back on the road. Finally, about the beginning of May, I got the call that the vehicle was ready for pick up. I loved the 5.0 but I never really got a chance to enjoy my vehicle so I was excited to have it back. In return for the inconvenience, Circle BMW offered me a few options. Trade the vehicle back in at full value and put me in another one, get a couple months payments credited, or give them a list of M Performance parts I was interested in that I would like to have put on the vehicle. Well of course me being a BMW enthusiast a went with the last option hoping I could get some carbon fiber on the vehicle. So I sent Robert a list of about 10 parts thinking I would be able to get maybe a diffuser and a front splitter tops out of the whole experience (because let's face it, BMW isn't giving you anything for free). Well let me tell you guys that this is the first time I was glad to be wrong. Robert got me everything on that list and then some. My vehicle is fully covered in M Performance parts. He even got me the M Performace exhaust. I must say that Circle BMW's sales, service, and management team are the best in the business and all in sync. Everything I was told from the concierge all the way up to the GM were exactly the same throughout! Never once was I told anything other than what was done. They even delivered the car all the way back to the city for me. These guys are professional, courteous, and honest (who ever thought you would see the word honest while dealing with car people). You guys are the best I have recommended all my fellow BMW enthusiast to your dealership. You have earned my business for life. Thank you guys again for a wonderful car buying experience!!! PS. I forgot my sunglasses in the loaner car and they had it overnighted to me. Thanks Dana!!

June 24, 2015

For starters, we would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during this whole process. I'm sure it was a hard pill to swallow when your brand new X5 wasn't working the way you hoped, but we're fortunate to work with such a loyal and outstanding customer. Your generosity and appreciation for our service will definitely be highlighted and passed around to the rest of our team. They will be thrilled to hear you have been satisfied with their endurance and service they provided you to make sure you were taken care of. We hope you continue to work with us with all your BMW needs! Enjoy your newly upgraded X5, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns. Take care!

Mickey Branson
6/20/2015

"2007 BMW 530xi"

Service is always excellent. Ray and Bob Datri treat you with class and always in a friendly manner. I won't go anywhere else. A+ rating

June 22, 2015

We are glad our team was able to provide you with the service you deserve! We appreciate your customer loyalty to BMW, and we hope you continue to use our services. Ryan and Bob will be delighted to hear about your kind words and satisfaction! Enjoy the new ride.

Reviews of Danny Wong