Circle BMW

Circle BMW

Call
Circle BMW Info
About Circle BMW

Circle BMW, owned and operated by Tom DeFelice since 1981, is dedicated to excellence in all phases of the BMW ownership experience: sales, service, parts, accessories, lifestyle products and long-term customer support. Serving customers in Central New Jersey, Circle BMW is one of the tri-state area’s leading luxury automotive dealerships. In addition to new vehicles, Circle BMW offers Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that meet demanding standards for resale. Our award-winning Service Department is among the top in the nation and is proud to employ the largest staff of BMW Master Technicians in New Jersey. Circle BMW is one of the largest BMW authorized stocking dealers of original equipment parts and accessories in the region. Learn more at circlebmw.com and connect with us on Facebook.com/CircleBMW, Twitter.com/circlebmwsales and youtube.com/circlebmw. The Circle BMW Service Department is a must see at our new facility. The 30+ service bays are kept immaculate by our staff of certified BMW technicians. Loaner cars are made available to owners who purchase cars through our dealership. In addition, Circle BMW provides a comfortable waiting area that include Internet workstations and a snack bar. Your visit to Circle BMW will be always professional and comfortable. If you have any special needs or concerns, Circle BMW's open door policy gives you direct access to our General Sales Manager, Salvatore Gerbino. You can contact Sal directly at 732-440-1204 or if you prefer, via e-mail at salvatore.gerbino@circlebmw.com

About Circle BMW

• Free Internet Access
  • Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest
Bill
1/28/2015

"Terrific!"

I recently leased my second BMW from Danny. I've know him many years and found him to be thoroughly professional and knowledgeable. He's insightful in his understanding of the customers needs and makes the decision process a pleasure. I would have no hesitation in recommending Danny, Frank, or Circle BMW.

January 29, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and show your gratitude for Danny and his services. We are happy to hear that your expectations were met, and you enjoyed working with our staff members. They will be excited to hear about your satisfaction. Enjoy your new BMW!

None
1/26/2015

"We were impressed "

John was knowledgable, professional and personable! We would recommend him to anyone. He went out of his way to insure that all details were communicated effectively!

January 27, 2015

It is great to hear your experience at our dealership was welcoming, professional, and personable. We highly appreciate the time you took to share some feedback and leave us a review. Your recommendation is respectfully noted and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks!

Jeff
1/17/2015

"X5 2015"

I've been using Circle BMW for the last 9 years for both service and sales. They are a first class dealership. Although my recent purchase was a difficult one to fill, due to a shortage of wheels from BMW North America. Circle BMW came through in the end after much effort on their part to see that I received exactly what I wanted. John was both professional and attentive at all times to my purchase.

January 19, 2015

Thank you for your customer loyalty and appreciation for our service. We are happy we can assist you with whatever BMW needs or questions you may have, and we hope to continue doing business with you in the future. We look forward to your next visit!

AMP1963
1/17/2015

"Danny is the man!"

I cant say enough good things about Danny Wong. He is an all around professional. He is very knowledgeable about cars in general and all aspects of the BMW product line. He is the "M" Specialist at Circle and was a great sounding board for options colors etc. If you are an enthusiast or someone who wants answers in an open no pressure manner then Danny is your man.

January 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience at our dealership. It is fantastic to hear about your gratitude and appreciation for Danny's assistance and knowledge. He will be happy to hear about your satisfaction with his service. We hope you continue to bring us your business, and we look forward to your next visit at Circle BMW.

Mfclancy
1/15/2015

"Great Experience!"

Came in to Buy a Certified Pre owned 328xi. Everyone at the dealer was friendly and respectful. My sales rep Danielle was excellent. Very knowledgeable on the brand and model. She answered all my questions. She made sure I was getting a great pre owned car. This was the second time I came in.... the first time they did not have any certified pre owned cars that fit my profile. Danielle kept her eye out for me and when something came available she let me know. Great Experience. What I like most is there were no "Car Salesman/Saleswomen" games. The process was very easy and fairly quick.

January 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and leave us a positive review! Danielle will be excited to hear about your satisfaction with her service, and we are glad you finally found the right car. We hope you enjoy the new car, and we look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Sejal

"Great Experience !!!"

I would like to share my experience in leasing a 2015 X5 at Circle BMW. Danny was great to work with during my leasing process. He was extremely helpful, honest, responsive, knowledgeable, and professional about the car and in his dealings. I would highly recommend working with Danny.

January 13, 2015

We are happy to hear your leasing experience was a success! Danny is one of the best out there, and he will be thrilled to hear that you found his assistance professional, honest, and knowledgeable. Thanks for your recommendation and we hope to see you again at the dealership soon.

Lina63
1/09/2015

"Robert Cavalieri was a pleasure and so easy to work with"

I had the best experience working with Robert. I actually recommended a family member who also leased and worked with Robert! From the moment I sat at his desk and discussed what I was looking for I knew that I was walking out with a car that day!

January 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review and recommendation! We highly appreciate you sharing your experience with others so we can provide professional care and service for them as well. We hope to continue our relationship with you and anyone else you invite to our dealership. Enjoy your new purchase!

amull1985bmwm3

"2015 BMW M3 "

I have had my heart set on an M3 for years. Finally I took the next step and pursued this adventure to compare but to hopefully bring home my M3. I went to multiple locations to check out vehicles that could potentially compare to the M3. Mercedes-Benz of Freehold- The ultimate worst experience I have encountered in buying a vehicle in the last 10 years. This is the only dealership that is worth noting on this review to discredit, because it was that awful. Experience to Customer Service.... simply awful. Circle BMW- Research Danny Wong M Specialist Senior Sales... This is the guy I need to speak to. A simple inquiry on their web site followed a phone call from E Commerce Sales who put me in touch with the Specialist for M... Danny Wong in less than an hour. I have to say over the years of purchasing vehicles this is the one I spent the most time on; with that said the knowledge, Experience and Customer Service I received from Danny and the whole entire team at Circle BMW that put forth their efforts to make me feel comfortable and satisfied will keep me coming back forever! This Dealership knows what they are doing, knows how to treat people and in my opinion is the best around! Thank you Danny Wong and Team at Circle BMW for putting me in my New M3 it's truly the ultimate driving machine.

January 09, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and positive feedback. We are thrilled to hear that Danny and the rest of our staff were able to provide knowledgeable, professional, and satisfying service. They will be excited to hear about your positive review and generous words you had to share about your car buying experience. We hope you thoroughly enjoy your new M3, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Lee N
1/09/2015

"No reason to shop anywhere else"

Excellent Pricing and Customer Experience - I have shopped at most of the dealers in the area through out the past and this dealership really stands out from the rest. There was a no pressure attitude and friendly manner in which everything took place. We ended up walking out with the car we wanted and Danielle ( along w her A+ smile ) made it work. Looking forward to my first service !

January 09, 2015

Thank you very much for your kind words and generosity! We highly appreciate the recommendation and appreciation you shared for our staff. We will make sure that Danielle hears about your satisfaction with her service and her smile. We look forward to seeing you again at the dealership! Enjoy the new car.

johnbls
1/08/2015

"BMW 3 SERVICE "

The entire staff was very courteous and professional from setting up the appointment through car pickup. We were kept informed of the car's status during the day. I cannot recall whom I worked with behind the desk for payment at car pickup, but she was very professional also! Thank you JB

January 09, 2015

JB, thanks for your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that our team was able to provide you a professional and welcoming experience. We hope that we can continue to do business with you in the future!

Reviews of Danielle Weinstein