Circle BMW

Circle BMW

Call
Circle BMW Info
About Circle BMW

Circle BMW, owned and operated by Tom DeFelice since 1981, is dedicated to excellence in all phases of the BMW ownership experience: sales, service, parts, accessories, lifestyle products and long-term customer support. Serving customers in Central New Jersey, Circle BMW is one of the tri-state area’s leading luxury automotive dealerships. In addition to new vehicles, Circle BMW offers Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that meet demanding standards for resale. Our award-winning Service Department is among the top in the nation and is proud to employ the largest staff of BMW Master Technicians in New Jersey. Circle BMW is one of the largest BMW authorized stocking dealers of original equipment parts and accessories in the region. Learn more at circlebmw.com and connect with us on Facebook.com/CircleBMW, Twitter.com/circlebmwsales and youtube.com/circlebmw. The Circle BMW Service Department is a must see at our new facility. The 30+ service bays are kept immaculate by our staff of certified BMW technicians. Loaner cars are made available to owners who purchase cars through our dealership. In addition, Circle BMW provides a comfortable waiting area that include Internet workstations and a snack bar. Your visit to Circle BMW will be always professional and comfortable. If you have any special needs or concerns, Circle BMW's open door policy gives you direct access to our General Sales Manager, Salvatore Gerbino. You can contact Sal directly at 732-440-1204 or if you prefer, via e-mail at salvatore.gerbino@circlebmw.com

About Circle BMW

• Free Internet Access
  • Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest

"Best Service Person!"

I have a 2001 BMW 530 and Robert Heydorn has been my go-to person for all service and repairs. He is extremely knowledgable, honest, reliable, and helpful. He has let me know when I need tires and explained all repairs in detail. Robert is always courteous and professional. I have kept my car for as long as I have because of his expert help. Elaine K.

"Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!"

Danielle Weinstein is the reason why we leased a car from Circle. We had experienced such great customer service from her at another BMW location, that when she told me she was at another location 1 hour away from us, i had no problem saying no problem. Danielle was on point with everything we wanted, had several options on the table when we got in, got us into the model we wanted, and took care of it all within a few hours. She did not disappoint, and the icing on the cake, was the rest of the staff that was just as courteous and the location was so impressive and modern. Danielle is definitely an asset to the already amazing team at Circle BMW. Her customer service made us feel wanted and not like a sales pitch.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and leave a positive review! Danielle will be thrilled to hear that your customer experience and service was handled professionally. Our staff works extra hard to make everyone feel welcome and a part of the BMW family. We hope you will pass along your positive experience to friends and family, and feel free to contact us with any questions or needs you may have.

"Painless experience!!!!"

I absolutley hate buying or leasing vehicle. I was very fortunate to be in touch with a sales representative who DOES NOT PLAY GAMES!!!!! I told her where I needed to be and if it was possible. Danielle did it for me. She came back in the price range I was comfortable at and found amazing options for me. I am now in a 2015 X3D and love it. Thanks to Danielle the whole process took a day on the phone to make the deal, a hour in the dealership to test drive the car and 1 hour to pick it up. This is how it should be done, ALWAYS!!!!!

November 24, 2014

We thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive and generous review! It is always great to hear that our customers are satisfied and leave the dealership with their head held high. We will make sure to pass on your kind words to Danielle. Have fun in your new 2015 X3D!

"Robert Cavaliere was excellent !"

My sales agent, Robert Cavaliere was terrific. He was very pleasant, fair and professional to deal with. Highly recommend him and Circle BMW to all. Mark B.

November 21, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We will make sure Robert hears about your positive and professional experience. Continue to pass along your recommendation to family and friends. We would love to show them the same type of service! Circle BMW Team

"Exceptional service from Circle BMW with John Marchetti"

John Marchetti and the Circle BMW team provided an excellent experience leasing a car from my first walk into the dealership to the day of signing and beyond. I went to many dealerships and test drove several different cars to find out what was right for me, and I felt that the Circle BMW team, and John especially, stood apart from the rest. John put my interests first and customized the car to my needs and made the deal work well for me. I was very impressed with John Marchetti and Circle BMW, and I would highly recommend him and the dealership to anyone.

November 20, 2014

Thank you very much for your recommendation and for taking the time to write this great review. We are very glad that John was able to help make Circle BMW stand out during your search for a vehicle and that he was able to take good care of you. Congratulations on your new car and we hope to see you again soon!

"Great experience, great sales rep"

Had a great experience from start to finish with Circle BMW. I called to inquire about getting out of a lease and into a new one and by chance was connected with sales rep Danielle Weinstein. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was easy, informative and professional. Danielle made the process as smooth as possible. I would highly recommend not only Circe BMW, but Danielle. A+!

November 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review! We're so happy to hear that Danielle was able to provide you with a smooth, enjoyable experience here and we hope that we'll have the pleasure of working with you again soon!

"Service at Circle BMW"

Once again, Robert Heydorn of Service was outstanding... He is always so pleasant and helpful, he is a true asset to Circle BMW!!! Eileen Prudden

November 19, 2014

Eileen, It's wonderful to hear that Robert was able to provide you with another great experience at Circle BMW. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

"Fast, Friendly and Efficient!!!!"

Highly recommend circle BMW at Eatontown. John Marchetti made my experience awesome!! John met all my expectations I had walking into a BMW dealership. I told him what I was looking for and the price I wanted to pay and he came back with something even better!!! Couldn't have asked for a better sales representative and customer service!!

November 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review about your experience with John at our dealership. He is a great member of our team who has a real knack for finding our clients what they want. We appreciate your business and hope to have the pleasure of working with you again!

"Fast, Open and Fair"

Danny was great. After a little miscommunication due to the fact that I changed my mind about what I was looking for, Danny helped me find the exact vehicle I wanted, was open and transparent about pricing matters and made me a fair offer that didn't require a lot of negotiation. I would highly recommend him.

November 19, 2014

Mark, We really appreciate you taking the time to write this great review. It's fantastic to hear that Danny was able to help you find the vehicle you wanted and that you enjoyed working with you. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

"Awesome Customer Service from Sales and Parts."

Awesome buying experience from John Marchetti. It was a pleasure to purchase a car from Circle BMW and I highly recommend them. There was never any sales hype, pressure or pricing gimmicks. When I picked up the car, the staff took their time to show me all the features. The Parts Dept was very attentive and helpful in fulfilling my accessories order and ensured I ordered the correct accessories for my new BMW.

November 07, 2014

Good Afternoon, We truly appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience here at Circle BMW working with John, Ken and Christopher. We're thrilled to hear that they were able to take good care of you and that you enjoyed your experience here. Thank you for your business and we hope you love your new BMW!

Reviews of John Marchetti