Circle BMW

500 NJ-36,
Eatontown, New Jersey 07724
Circle BMW Info
About Circle BMW

Circle BMW, owned and operated by Tom DeFelice since 1981, is dedicated to excellence in all phases of the BMW ownership experience: sales, service, parts, accessories, lifestyle products and long-term customer support. Serving customers in Central New Jersey, Circle BMW is one of the tri-state area’s leading luxury automotive dealerships. In addition to new vehicles, Circle BMW offers Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that meet demanding standards for resale. Our award-winning Service Department is among the top in the nation and is proud to employ the largest staff of BMW Master Technicians in New Jersey. Circle BMW is one of the largest BMW authorized stocking dealers of original equipment parts and accessories in the region. Learn more at circlebmw.com and connect with us on Facebook.com/CircleBMW, Twitter.com/circlebmwsales and youtube.com/circlebmw. The Circle BMW Service Department is a must see at our new facility. The 30+ service bays are kept immaculate by our staff of certified BMW technicians. Loaner cars are made available to owners who purchase cars through our dealership. In addition, Circle BMW provides a comfortable waiting area that include Internet workstations and a snack bar. Your visit to Circle BMW will be always professional and comfortable. If you have any special needs or concerns, Circle BMW's open door policy gives you direct access to our General Sales Manager, Salvatore Gerbino. You can contact Sal directly at 732-440-1204 or if you prefer, via e-mail at salvatore.gerbino@circlebmw.com

About Circle BMW

• Free Internet Access
  • Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest
Kevin
6/25/2016

"Excellent experience"

My wife and I recently purchased a 2016 428i convertible. We were very pleased with the whole process. Danny Wong was our sales person and he did an outstanding job. He is very patient and professional and was able to answer all of our questions and help us pick the car that we wanted. I would definately recommend him to anyone considering a BMW. He made the experience very pleasant and efficiant. Timothy Cahill handled our paperwork and was also very pleasant and efficient as well. Kevin

June 27, 2016

Congrats on your new 2016 428i convertible! It is a pleasure to hear Danny and Timothy went above and beyond to provide you with an excellent experience. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to them. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Koo87
6/11/2016

"Rob was Excellent "

I went to several other dealership searching for the right vehicle at the right cost and found that Circle BMW was the most courteous. I spoke to Rob several months back and he reached out to me to let me know when they got some new inventory and he worked really hard to get me a fair price and ensure that the vehicle I purchase was in excellent condition and was right for me.

June 12, 2016

What a wonderful review! It is a pleasure to hear Robert has gone above and beyond to provide you with a fantastic experience. He is a great man who enjoys going the extra mile for all our customers and will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

sammin
6/08/2016

"Exceeded Expectations"

Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Danny especially went above and beyond to find the car I was looking for! In the end I am extremely happy with the car we found!

June 09, 2016

Sammin, I first want to thank you for taking the time to send us your positive review. It is always a pleasure to hear about Danny going above and beyond for his clients and I am happy that he was able to help you find the right kind of car for you. Thank you again. We look forward to working with you whenever you need in the future! Pamela Marshall Director of Marketing/Communications pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

Ecl39
6/05/2016

"Professional experience in purchasing new car"

Excellent experience in purchasing new vehicle Mr Paul Richardson is an excellent representative of Circle Bmw The experience was handled very well and made very easy He has been our personal sales representative for the past 8 years and we keep on coming back We are very satisfied with the care that we receive from Circle Bmw for the past 20 years

June 06, 2016

Congrats on your new car! It is such a pleasure to hear a returning customer continue to have an excellent experience with our team. They will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Giants313B
6/04/2016

"Superior Sales Experience"

I have been a Circle BMW customer since 2004. They began by servicing our Z4. This experience led me to purchasing another vehicle in 2008. The Salesperson Clay Stroud turned this into an enjoyable educational process regarding BMW and their CPO program. A 2006 330ci caught my eye and Clay made the Sales process an easy and friendly one as I learned the Specs of this vehicle. After this purchase, Clay was consistent in following up with me to ensure everything was going well. Over a 7 year period, top notch maintenance by Circle has resulted in a superior driving experience. I recently needed to add another vehicle for commuting. In researching various competitive brands, I weighed this versus Circle BMW. I remembered how enjoyable my last purchase was 7 years prior. This time I decided on a first ever lease. Once again, Stroud combined this into a relaxed, fun and educational process as I test drove a sharp silver 328i. I received a solid deal and moved forward on a lease. I am just pleased about everything with this Dealership. They are consistent and define Customer Service. I highly recommend Clay and Circle BMW.

June 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We are pleased to hear Clay went above and beyond to provide you with such an excellent experience. He will be pleased to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Joe
6/01/2016

"Excellent experience"

Typically buying a vehicle is a difficult task even when one have studied and prepared in detail prior to completing a purchase. For some, it may even be an stressful experience. Personally, I would rate my experience with Danny at Circle as a very pleasant and professional one and a fair deal. Thanks Danny.

June 02, 2016

Joe, I am glad Danny could take some weight off your shoulders as you looked for your ideal ride. Danny will be glad to hear your praise. Thank you for choosing Circle BMW. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Best, Pamela Marshall

Ray Rivera
5/18/2016

"New '16 X1 Estoril Blue"

Antonio was a pleasure to work with, it was easy, no hassel and quick. Special ordered our new car and as promised arrived in 6 weeks.

May 18, 2016

What a great review, Ray! It is a pleasure to hear Antonio provided you with an excellent car buying experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Mattyjim
4/30/2016

"Exceptional BMW Purchase Experience"

Wow! Search no further for the finest BMW dealer in the Tri-State! From my initial outreach, through the test drive, the trade-in process, the delivery and even post-delivery this team went above at beyond at every turn. The level of professionalism, courtesy and accommodation epitomized what every BMW dealership should aspire to. Tone is clearly set at the top at this dealership with every member of the management team involved in all aspects of the deal to ensure that they earn their customer's trust and business. Robert Cavalieri was a gentleman and a professional, and Tim Cahill on the sales management side brought a level of personal investment to my purchase that left me feeling grateful to be a Circle BMW customer. This personal touch and fantastic experience with the sales and management team aside, the "deal" also exceeded all expectations. Pricing on my trade was more than fair, and the pricing on the vehicle was aggressive with the finance and management team continuing to work till the very end to be certain that I was comfortable with my monthly payments and pricing. Without hesitation I can say that Circle BMW has a loyal customer in me for a long time to come. A wonderful team and dealership.

May 03, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We sincerely appreciate it. It's wonderful to hear that our team made sure you received nothing but great customer service during your visit. We're looking forward to seeing you again!

RyanPreston
4/20/2016

"Great sales experience at Circle BMW"

I've purchased BMWs from another dealer in the past, but I opted to try Circle as it's closer to where I live now. Paul Richardson was very helpful and made the purchase process very straightforward and simple. He took the time to explain things that were important to me and he ensured that I was happy with my decision. Definitely recommend!

April 20, 2016

Ryan, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear Paul made sure you had a simple and helpful purchase. We appreciate your recommendation, and please let us know how we can serve you in the future.

Phyllis
4/05/2016

"Very courteous and helpful."

From the minute I walked in the door everyone was so nice , my sales person was extremely helpfu l Robert Cavalieri he went above and beyond to help find the color interior I wanted. He also stood later to accommodate me. He was exteremly knowledgable and helpful. He also dressed very professional.

April 05, 2016

Phyllis, thank you for your kind review! We're glad to hear Robert and our team took great care of you during your experience with us. If you need help in the future please don't hesitate to reach out, we'll be happy to assist you.

Reviews of Danny Wong