Circle BMW

500 NJ-36,
Eatontown, New Jersey 07724
Circle BMW Info
About Circle BMW

Circle BMW, owned and operated by Tom DeFelice since 1981, is dedicated to excellence in all phases of the BMW ownership experience: sales, service, parts, accessories, lifestyle products and long-term customer support. Serving customers in Central New Jersey, Circle BMW is one of the tri-state area’s leading luxury automotive dealerships. In addition to new vehicles, Circle BMW offers Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that meet demanding standards for resale. Our award-winning Service Department is among the top in the nation and is proud to employ the largest staff of BMW Master Technicians in New Jersey. Circle BMW is one of the largest BMW authorized stocking dealers of original equipment parts and accessories in the region. Learn more at circlebmw.com and connect with us on Facebook.com/CircleBMW, Twitter.com/circlebmwsales and youtube.com/circlebmw. The Circle BMW Service Department is a must see at our new facility. The 30+ service bays are kept immaculate by our staff of certified BMW technicians. Loaner cars are made available to owners who purchase cars through our dealership. In addition, Circle BMW provides a comfortable waiting area that include Internet workstations and a snack bar. Your visit to Circle BMW will be always professional and comfortable. If you have any special needs or concerns, Circle BMW's open door policy gives you direct access to our General Sales Manager, Salvatore Gerbino. You can contact Sal directly at 732-440-1204 or if you prefer, via e-mail at salvatore.gerbino@circlebmw.com

About Circle BMW

• Free Internet Access
  • Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest
Ray Rivera
5/18/2016

"New '16 X1 Estoril Blue"

Antonio was a pleasure to work with, it was easy, no hassel and quick. Special ordered our new car and as promised arrived in 6 weeks.

May 18, 2016

What a great review, Ray! It is a pleasure to hear Antonio provided you with an excellent car buying experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Mattyjim
4/30/2016

"Exceptional BMW Purchase Experience"

Wow! Search no further for the finest BMW dealer in the Tri-State! From my initial outreach, through the test drive, the trade-in process, the delivery and even post-delivery this team went above at beyond at every turn. The level of professionalism, courtesy and accommodation epitomized what every BMW dealership should aspire to. Tone is clearly set at the top at this dealership with every member of the management team involved in all aspects of the deal to ensure that they earn their customer's trust and business. Robert Cavalieri was a gentleman and a professional, and Tim Cahill on the sales management side brought a level of personal investment to my purchase that left me feeling grateful to be a Circle BMW customer. This personal touch and fantastic experience with the sales and management team aside, the "deal" also exceeded all expectations. Pricing on my trade was more than fair, and the pricing on the vehicle was aggressive with the finance and management team continuing to work till the very end to be certain that I was comfortable with my monthly payments and pricing. Without hesitation I can say that Circle BMW has a loyal customer in me for a long time to come. A wonderful team and dealership.

May 03, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We sincerely appreciate it. It's wonderful to hear that our team made sure you received nothing but great customer service during your visit. We're looking forward to seeing you again!

RyanPreston
4/20/2016

"Great sales experience at Circle BMW"

I've purchased BMWs from another dealer in the past, but I opted to try Circle as it's closer to where I live now. Paul Richardson was very helpful and made the purchase process very straightforward and simple. He took the time to explain things that were important to me and he ensured that I was happy with my decision. Definitely recommend!

April 20, 2016

Ryan, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear Paul made sure you had a simple and helpful purchase. We appreciate your recommendation, and please let us know how we can serve you in the future.

Phyllis
4/05/2016

"Very courteous and helpful."

From the minute I walked in the door everyone was so nice , my sales person was extremely helpfu l Robert Cavalieri he went above and beyond to help find the color interior I wanted. He also stood later to accommodate me. He was exteremly knowledgable and helpful. He also dressed very professional.

April 05, 2016

Phyllis, thank you for your kind review! We're glad to hear Robert and our team took great care of you during your experience with us. If you need help in the future please don't hesitate to reach out, we'll be happy to assist you.

Ginny
3/31/2016

"Excellent customer service!"

I highly recommend Circle BMW, as the products draw you in but the level of commitment by the staff is what seals the deal! Thank you!

Korey Knight

March 31, 2016

Ginny, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you've been satisfied both by our products and our service. We look forward to helping you in the future.

DavePed
3/29/2016

"Recent Purchase with louis Shapiro at Circle BMW"

Recently made a purchase at Circle BMW with Louis Shapiro. He made it a great experience. he was professional and never pressured me. He made sure that I purchased what I wanted. I would recommend dealing with Louis, it will be a relaxing, enjoyable experience.

March 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review! We are pleased that you enjoyed your time at our dealership and working with Louis. Congrats on your recent purchase and we hope to see you again in the future!

deb23
3/23/2016

"Different Sales Experience"

Our experience dealing with Danny was different with other BMW dealership. Instead of trying to have us lease a vehicle on site, he assisted us with creating the type of car we wanted. When our lease is up, we look forward to leasing another BMW vehicle with Danny's knowledge and experience.

March 23, 2016

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear Danny worked with your specifications and got you into a lease you enjoy. We're excited to continue doing business with you in the future.

dai216
3/18/2016

"Excellent Experience with Danny Wong!!"

This is the second BMW we leased from Danny Wong....our reason for going back to him was because he is friendly, very knowledgeable, and professional!! He gets everything done in a timely manner and the whole experience goes so smoothly!! He's the best sales advisor I have ever worked with at BMW, and I have been leasing BMW's for 17 years straight. I would highly recommend him to our family and friends. I look forward to working with him again in the future!!

March 18, 2016

Thank you for such a great review! We love to hear that Danny provides a fast and knowledgeable experience for you. We're excited to see you again!

ChrisF
3/18/2016

"First BMW - Exceptional Experience with Danny Wong "

I recently leased my first ever BMW (X1) via Danny and the Circle BMW Team. Hands down, Danny was the best sales person/advisor I have ever worked with. His professionalism, approach, knowledge of the BMW brand and understanding of the the options that were available and made the most sense for me was impressive. I look forward to buying future vehicles from Danny and will certainly be recommending him to friends, family and colleagues as someone they should speak with about their upcoming vehicle purchases. Chris

March 18, 2016

Chris, thank you so much for your great recommendation! We're glad to hear Danny provided you with a professional and helpful experience for your first ever lease. We're glad to have you with us, and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

chipjoyce
3/17/2016

"Respectful of their customers"

The entire experience at Circle BMW is one of respecting their customers. They are polite, professional, exhibit a genuine desire to be helpful and make a fair deal. Clay Stroud was my sales professional and made things work just when I was thinking they may not. Unfortunately, just four days after getting my new car, someone made an illegal turn in front of me and we collided! I knew I just needed to call Circle BMW and they'd help. Clay had called almost every day since I bought the car to check up on me, and I had just spoken with him maybe an hour before the accident. I had the car delivered to the dealership, Clay met me and helped process everything, and now I'm in Robert Snyder's capable hands, getting the car repaired. That's the kind of service--and trust--we deserve, and Circle BMW provides it.

March 18, 2016

We're thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We do try to provide an atmosphere of respect and helpfulness for our customers. It's lovely to hear that Clay and Robert have taken such great care of you and your vehicle. Whenever you need assistance, we'll be more than happy to help.

Reviews of Robert Cavalieri