Circle BMW

500 Route 36 East,
Eatontown, New Jersey 07724
Circle BMW Info
About Circle BMW

Circle BMW, owned and operated by Tom DeFelice since 1981, is dedicated to excellence in all phases of the BMW ownership experience: sales, service, parts, accessories, lifestyle products and long-term customer support. Serving customers in Central New Jersey, Circle BMW is one of the tri-state area’s leading luxury automotive dealerships. In addition to new vehicles, Circle BMW offers Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that meet demanding standards for resale. Our award-winning Service Department is among the top in the nation and is proud to employ the largest staff of BMW Master Technicians in New Jersey. Circle BMW is one of the largest BMW authorized stocking dealers of original equipment parts and accessories in the region. Learn more at circlebmw.com and connect with us on Facebook.com/CircleBMW, Twitter.com/circlebmwsales and youtube.com/circlebmw. The Circle BMW Service Department is a must see at our new facility. The 30+ service bays are kept immaculate by our staff of certified BMW technicians. Loaner cars are made available to owners who purchase cars through our dealership. In addition, Circle BMW provides a comfortable waiting area that include Internet workstations and a snack bar. Your visit to Circle BMW will be always professional and comfortable. If you have any special needs or concerns, Circle BMW's open door policy gives you direct access to our General Sales Manager, Salvatore Gerbino. You can contact Sal directly at 732-440-1204 or if you prefer, via e-mail at salvatore.gerbino@circlebmw.com

About Circle BMW

• Free Internet Access
  • Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest
Troco march 80a
4/19/2015

"M Car knowledge"

I dealt with Danny Wong on my recent purchase of an M4. I found him to be extremely helpful in the process of selecting the many choices when ordering this unique vehicle. Everything went smoothly including the quick delivery of this special order car, 3 weeks ahead of plan. (thanks to the factory as well). Many thanks to Danny and the staff at Circle BMW who know how to do a great job. Since this car is my 7th BMW and 4th purchased from Circle BMW I speak with some experience in these matters.

April 20, 2015

I'm so thrilled to hear about your experience at our dealership! We're always striving to give excellent service to our customer at Circle BMW, and I'm pleased to know that Danny was so helpful. I'm so glad we've been able to serve you so well to have earned your loyalty from your last 4 vehicles, and sincerely thank you for taking the time to give us such a good review. Best, Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

rudngo
4/07/2015

"Professional, courteous, and knowledgeable"

I had the pleasure of working with Danny Wong to lease a new M3. Throughout the experience I was treated with the utmost courtesy and professionalism - excellent responsiveness, timely updates, and always the willingness to do as much as he could to help through some build delays. I would strongly recommend working with him.

April 08, 2015

We're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with Danny at our dealership! We always strive to give excellent service at Circle BMW and I'm so pleased to hear that Danny was so great. Thank you for taking the time to give us such a good review, and for your recommendation. Best, Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

G men
4/05/2015

"Excellent sales experience "

I just leased a brand new bmw 3 series from circle BMW. I couldn't believe how well I was treated and how simple and comfortable I was through the entire process. Dealing w Antonio greg and sal was a true blessing. I'd highly recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. Ty Ty for the excellent experience. God bless Guido

Greg and sal.

April 06, 2015

We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience at our dealership!! We do our best to give excellent service to our customers at Circle BMW, and we're thrilled to hear that Antonio, Greg and Sal were instrumental in making your BMW 3 series lease experience so pleasant. We want to thank you for taking the time to give us a review and are so grateful for your high recommendation. Best, Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

Gregory66
4/04/2015

"Lease 2Series"

The experience did not live up to prior dealings at Circle BMW. It felt as if we drove the sales process. Not much value added from sales staff.

Jerrye
4/03/2015

"My Buying Experience"

I’ve been servicing my M3, bought at another dealership, at Circle BMW for many years. Being an M Dealership, they seemed to have a better understanding and care of my car than other dealerships I used over the years. In particular, they have a service advisor Tim who knows M cars like the back of his hand. When it came time to purchase another M car, I wanted to give Circle BMW a chance to sell me my next car. Not only was Circle BMW the only dealership who readily offered to give me a test ride in the new M4, but they actually offered me the best deal out of the many dealerships dealt with during the purchase process. In particular, I was exceptionally pleased with my salesman, Danny Wang. Although young in years, he possessed all the knowledge and skills necessary to make a car purchase an enjoyable experience. The fact the he also owns an M car was extra helpful to me when it came time to ask questions about my new M4. From Circle BMW’s M service advisor to their salesman Danny Wang, also an M specialist, I would highly recommend this dealership, service, and staff to a friend. Again, I would like to offer a special thanks to Danny for making my buying experience enjoyable. Jerry E.

April 06, 2015

I am so happy to hear you had such a great experience at our dealership! We strive to be professional and helpful at Circle BMW, and I'm so glad to hear that Tim and Danny's knowledge of the M series made getting your new M4 both effortless and enjoyable. I want to thank you for such a detailed review and for your high recommendation. Best,Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

acarchia
4/02/2015

"Great Sales experience "

I worked with Tony and Rich - It was Great doing business with these guys - Great Car and Great deal. I highly recommend this dealership and will purchase again in the future

April 03, 2015

We do our best to give excellent service to our customers at Circle BMW and we're thrilled to hear that Tony and Rich were so helpful! We're thrilled to have your recommendation and to have earned your business! Best, Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

Eli
4/02/2015

"excellent service and knowlegeable sales people and manager"

The sales staff (my salesman was Danny Wong) was on the button ,courteous,knowledgeable , The sales manager (Gregory) was unbelievably friendly and willing to make a deal. My wife is thrilled with her 228i x-drive convertible, and was very happy with there service. If my wife is Happy, I am Happy. Thank you Danny and Gregory.

April 03, 2015

I'm so glad to hear you had such a great experience at our dealership! We do our very best to be professional and helpful to all of our customers at Circle BMW, and I'm thrilled to hear that Danny and Gregory were so helpful. Welcome to the family! Best, Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

Jessica

"Positive experience "

Very positive!! I felt I had undivided attention and would absolutely come back to this dealership. I liked the overall buying experience and never felt pressured.

April 01, 2015

I'm so glad to hear about your good experience at our dealership! We aim to give the best customer service to our customers at Circle BMW, and I'm pleased to hear that enjoyed your overall experience. We value your opinion and we're thrilled to have earned your business. Best, Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

Satisfied Customer
3/31/2015

"Experience was easy and fast "

This experience was simple and helpful - no hard sales pitch or pressure. Danielle was very aggressive with her pricing and was well versed in the options of the vehicles.

April 01, 2015

We're so happy to hear that you had such a positive experience! We do our best to help our customers with efficiency and professionalism at Circle BMW, and we're pleased to hear Danielle made your buying process simple. We're thrilled to have your review and we thank you for your business! Best, Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

ashton012345

"650 Gran Coupe."

I had a wonderful experience with John Marchetti from Circle BMW. The response time that John provided was superior to any other car purchasing experience before. I will be back!

April 01, 2015

We're delighted you had such a positive experience at our dealership! We do our best to uphold a high standard of service for our customers, and we're pleased that John was able to assist you so well. We look forward to seeing you next time! Best, Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

Reviews of John Marchetti