Circle BMW

Makes: BMW|Service Center

Call
Circle BMW Info
About Circle BMW

Circle BMW, owned and operated by Tom DeFelice since 1981, is dedicated to excellence in all phases of the BMW ownership experience: sales, service, parts, accessories, lifestyle products and long-term customer support. Serving customers in Central New Jersey, Circle BMW is one of the tri-state area’s leading luxury automotive dealerships. In addition to new vehicles, Circle BMW offers Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that meet demanding standards for resale. Our award-winning Service Department is among the top in the nation and is proud to employ the largest staff of BMW Master Technicians in New Jersey. Circle BMW is one of the largest BMW authorized stocking dealers of original equipment parts and accessories in the region. Learn more at circlebmw.com and connect with us on Facebook.com/CircleBMW, Twitter.com/circlebmwsales and youtube.com/circlebmw. The Circle BMW Service Department is a must see at our new facility. The 30+ service bays are kept immaculate by our staff of certified BMW technicians. Loaner cars are made available to owners who purchase cars through our dealership. In addition, Circle BMW provides a comfortable waiting area that include Internet workstations, exercise room and a snack bar. Your visit to Circle BMW will be always professional and comfortable. If you have any special needs or concerns, Circle BMW's open door policy gives you direct access to our General Sales Manager, Salvatore Gerbino. You can contact Sal directly at 732-440-1204 or if you prefer, via e-mail at salvatore.gerbino@circlebmw.com

About Circle BMW

• Free Internet Access
  • Coffee and Refreshments
  • Fitness Center
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest

"Pleasant and Profession "

My experience with Circle BMW has continuously been excellent. Their service department has always taken good care with my vehicle, they are fast and courteous. When purchasing my new vehicle, John Marchetti was able to meet all of my needs and beyond. A few days later I had a brand new car that fit my budget exactly without any compromises.

"it was great"

Really enjoyed working with John Marchetti. He was transparent and worked hard to get me the best deal possible. He is a trustworthy and good worker.

"Good News on a Monday"

Timothy Meritzis our sales agent did a great job of explaining our issue.We received our vehicle back fixed clean and fast thank you.Great Service

"Spectacular customer service"

I purchased a new 750lix and was over 50 miles from the dealership. John Marchetti met me half way, spent over an hour running through all of the nuances of the 2014 model as my previous model was a 2012 and made sure I felt comfortable with all of the features. Additionally, I had forgotten to download the information and music from the computer in the car and John went out of his to assist in downloading and then installing all my information. It was the easiest and most complete,orientation I have experienced with a new BMW

"Excellent Experience"

I leased a 2014 BMW 528i xdrive. This is my first BMW. John Marchetti was an excellent representative of BMW and really showed his passion of the product. I have already spoken to numerous friends and colleagues and recommended Circle BMW and John Marchetti. Circle BMW is extremely lucky to have such an amazing representative. Thank you John!!!

"Services beyond expectations "

My car developed some problems over the weekend and since I had planed a business trip out of town on Tuesday, I drop in with no previous notice on Monday morning and got full service within 2 hours and on my with my life. This is what I sincerely call INSTANT SERVICE. Robert Heydorn is a real gentleman. Thank you.

"Wheel repair"

Mr. Heydorn was very friendly and accommodating. He made my experience easy and made me feel assured. He had a loaner car waiting for me and called me as soon as vehicle was ready.

Robert Heydorn

"Smooth and effortless"

I worked with John on a specific build I was interested in. He provided a no pressure experience and didnt try to force me into getting a car right away or settling for something I wasnt interested in. I ultimately chose not to go with a custom build and found something located at the BMW port instead. I worked with John on the numbers via email and once we came to an agreement he took care of getting the car from the port and getting everything ready for me. I think in total I spent maybe an hour or so at the dealership for discussions and paperwork, plus the time their genius took to get me familiar with the car (which was the fun part!). I was not expecting a low pressure experience, but thats what I received and it was quite refreshing and unexpected.

"Super!"

What typically can be a hair pulling experience was just the opposite. Danny was a pleasure to deal with. He made the transaction go smoothly and effortlessly. I would definitely recommend him to family and and friends, and will see him for my next vehicle. Good job, Danny! Thanks!

"Mr. Ruiz"

Great friendly service. Excellent customer dealer relationship. Timely sales process. Will recommend to others. A a a a a a a a a a a+ +

John Marchetti