Circle BMW

500 Route 36 East,
Eatontown, New Jersey 07724
Circle BMW Info
About Circle BMW

Circle BMW, owned and operated by Tom DeFelice since 1981, is dedicated to excellence in all phases of the BMW ownership experience: sales, service, parts, accessories, lifestyle products and long-term customer support. Serving customers in Central New Jersey, Circle BMW is one of the tri-state area’s leading luxury automotive dealerships. In addition to new vehicles, Circle BMW offers Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that meet demanding standards for resale. Our award-winning Service Department is among the top in the nation and is proud to employ the largest staff of BMW Master Technicians in New Jersey. Circle BMW is one of the largest BMW authorized stocking dealers of original equipment parts and accessories in the region. Learn more at circlebmw.com and connect with us on Facebook.com/CircleBMW, Twitter.com/circlebmwsales and youtube.com/circlebmw. The Circle BMW Service Department is a must see at our new facility. The 30+ service bays are kept immaculate by our staff of certified BMW technicians. Loaner cars are made available to owners who purchase cars through our dealership. In addition, Circle BMW provides a comfortable waiting area that include Internet workstations and a snack bar. Your visit to Circle BMW will be always professional and comfortable. If you have any special needs or concerns, Circle BMW's open door policy gives you direct access to our General Sales Manager, Salvatore Gerbino. You can contact Sal directly at 732-440-1204 or if you prefer, via e-mail at salvatore.gerbino@circlebmw.com

About Circle BMW

• Free Internet Access
  • Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest
lifebeliever
2/05/2016

"Service is always excellent!"

I have been utilizing Cirle BMW for my service needs since 2010. Bryan Raiken, Rob Heydorn and Bob Datri have always taken care of my BMW vehicles in a prompt, professional manner. I highly recommend this dealership for your BMW Service needs. The Parts Dept. is also top notch. I've never purchased a vehicle from Circle, so I have no review on the Sales Dept.

jrherk
2/05/2016

"Great stress-free service "

I went with the intention to see how I liked 3 series BMW's compared to my Maxima, I saw a few 328's online and come by early in the afternoon. I gave him what I was looking for and was given a test drive on a new 328. I did like it very much, but it was out of my budget. I was shown a 2012 328 with low miles which was slightly out of my price range. After deciding that the only thing holding me back was the price, they worked with me on the down payment, trade in value, and monthly payments. Almost every dealer I have been to made the experience feel rushed with a lot of pressure. However, at Circle BMW I felt relaxed without being rushed. I spent the rest of the night finalizing the deal and having any questions about the car answered timely and accurately. I look forward to dealing with them again in the future.

Roman's car
2/04/2016

"Excellent service "

As soon as I walked in the door, I knew I was purchasing my car from the right dealer. Everyone in the dealership was respectful and worked diligently to help me select my car.

Happy X-3 Owner
2/01/2016

"Circle BMW - Clay Stroud "

I wanted to reach out to you to say THANK YOU for such a positive experience. The week leading up to coming to Circle BMW had been very challenging and I was in complete amazement that everything that I wanted with regards to my “new” X-3 came through for me! I had done all of my research regarding the fair market value of the X-3 and my GX-470 so I knew what numbers were going to work for me. Without even having to “negotiate”, all of the numbers fell into place… and…. I got the Blue Water Metallic color that I had my heart set on. It was such a pleasure to have had you assigned to me to process this deal. I am still learning all of the “bells and whistles” an am enjoying driving it back and forth to work and around town. I am looking forward to taking up to the Poconos in the near future. I keep looking for the survey from BMW and will certainly provide the highest score for you. I hope that you and your family didn’t have any issues with the blizzard and look forward to seeing you soon, once the registration has been received.

February 01, 2016

Thank you so much for writing such a fantastic review about your experience with our dealership and with Clay! We certainly are lucky to have him on our team. We will be sure to pass along your kind words. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

LisafromVA
1/15/2016

"Superlative!!!!"

Louis Shapiro provided exemplary customer service to me during my purchase of a 1 series last weekend. There was absolutely no sales pressure and my interactions with him over the phone and email the week before I made the purchase were pleasant, timely, and informative. He was most concerned in doing only what I was comfortable with and in making the purchasing experience a smooth, enjoyable one. I emphatically recommend Circle BMW and Louis, and thank him for making my car buying experience an absolute pleasure!

January 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review and recommendation! We're thrilled to hear Louis provided you with such an excellent car buying experience. He will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

s7725nj@aol.com
1/14/2016

"Amazing customer service"

Danny was amazing getting me what I wanted. After test driving a few cars he worked with me in customizing my 2016 x1. Once it came in, he made sure it was ready for me to pick up. Throughout the process he kept me posted of the delivery. Great personal service and very informative.

January 14, 2016

Thank you for your review of our dealership! We are so happy to hear that Danny was amazing in getting the perfect car for you. It's great to know that he was helpful throughout every step of the process. We appreciate your business!

NJ-BMW-Owner
1/11/2016

"Excellent Experience at Circle BMW"

We were in the area and just stopped by to check out some models we were interested. We were so well handled and taken care of that we ordered a car that day. Danny Wong was outstanding. We've had good experiences at BMW dealerships, but Danny and Circle were outstanding. Thanks to everyone there who made my daughter's first BMW purchase something she'll never forget.

January 12, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that Danny was so helpful and that he was able to help you get a car that day. We appreciate your business and hope your daughter is loving her car!

linda dries
1/11/2016

"SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH LEXUS"

Left Lexus after 18 years 3 years ago to purchase a BMW X3. What a big mistake! Have not missed a service appointment as was indicated. Last week a message appeared about an issue with the transmission. After 3 days was told by Paul was just a computer issue and it needed to be reset. Two days later was told now there was a problem with the transmission that would cost us $5000.00. The mileage is 60000 and over the warranty. I have never traded a car with less than 100000 miles and never had a serious problem with any Lexus like this. No desire to make this right just drop off the loaner and pay for the car. I am selling this lemon and will NEVER purchase a BMW again!!!

January 27, 2016

Dear Mrs. Dries, We are very sorry you feel this way. We at Circle BMW always strive for excellence and make our customer’s care, comfort and satisfaction our highest mission. Occasionally we are presented with problems resulting from a manufacturer issue which are especially challenging. We cannot prevent all our customer’s cars from suffering mechanical breakdowns, but we can try to fix the problem in the most efficient manner while minimizing the inconvenience to our customers. In your case, after evaluating multiple diagnoses, we first applied the lowest cost repair – a reset of the computer. Unfortunately, that repair did not fix the problem, and a more costly repair needed to be applied. Even then, on our own accord, Circle BMW applied $1,000 of goodwill towards the repair of your transmission. We understand your frustration, and hope that you give us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future. For further information on this particular transmission issue, we suggest you contact BMW’s Customer Assistance at 800-831-1117. Thank you, Robert Datri Service Manager (732) 440-1246

linda dries responded to this review

January 13, 2016

Absolutely not Based on what we have paid to service this vehicle the last service and this one and the items that were not done and you say should be done the service for this vehicle over a period of 90 days according to want you say should be done amounts to some $10000. This is beyond not reasonable .

va0669
1/09/2016

"Excellent service"

Bob and his service team are beyond superb. They all go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. I am always very pleased with the service I receive at circle BMW.

January 11, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that Bob and the team went above and beyond for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

MitchX6M
1/07/2016

"A terrific and completely painless experience!"

We ordered and just took delivery of our 4th BMW from Circle BMW. This was the same wonderful experience as the previous three cars. Because both my wife and I were taking delivery on a much more complicated vehicle than we have in the past, the sales and service personnel were exceptionally patient as well as thorough in showing us the nuances of the vehicle and in terms we were both able to digest! A truly great experience and a terrific dealership!

January 07, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review Mitch! We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience. Our staff works hard to make sure our customers are accommodated, no matter how complicated the task. We appreciate your business!

Reviews of Danny Wong