Circle BMW

Client Advisor

March 22, 2017

"Customer Service excels!"

- Miluka

I've purchased my last 2 BMW from a different dealership in the area was living. Since moving always had my service done at Circle and let me say they are the best service team. So when it came to buying my new BMW, I decided to give Circle a chance. From the time I walked in the door to delivery of my new X3 was without anxiety. The team is very educated in their product and customer service. Shout out to Danny Wong and the whole team for making this a painless process. Thank you!

March 16, 2017

"Most Pleasureable Vehicle Purchase in 20+ Years!"

- Dave D

Danny did a great job working with me and my wife. I am in sales myself and truly appreciate working with a true professional. His high level of professionalism and complete knowledge of various models made my buying experience a complete pleasure. He did not present the typical sales pitch, no pressure, respected my intelligence, and no games! He worked hard to keep me on budget and suggested various options. I would absolutely recommend Danny to anyone looking for a BMW. He came highly recommended by a friend and I will do the same to my friends and family. This is the first of many BMW's to come.

March 16, 2017

"Easy purchase, family environment with no games"

- deetz25

I've purchased many cars and always had to deal with dealership mind tricks in the past. This experience was easy, thanks to Cliff. We communicated for a couple days while my spouse was in the hospital, in that time he located a vehicle for me based off my wish list (actually even better) and gave me the price I requested. This dealership was not the closest in proximity but it is the only one I will go to from now on. I returned for weather mats and Cliff was there to help me install them.

Used 2014 BMW X3, $27362

• Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest