Circle BMW

Clay Stroud, Client Advisor, Circle BMW

Clay Stroud

Client Advisor

June 17, 2017

"Great Experience in buying my car."

- Kathleen McGinley

Great experience at Circle BMW with the help of Danny. This is my second BMW from Circle BMW. Looking forward to working with Danny on my next purchase at Circle BMW.

Danny M Wong

June 17, 2017

"Great Service Experience"

- AP Victoria

I have nothing but praise for Circle BMW Service. Even though I purchased my Certified Pre-Owned BMW at a different dealership, Circle BMW gave me a loaner car -- something not all dealerships do. My service advisor, Paul Starnes, is courteous, friendly and accommodating to the Nth degree. When I had a question about a headlight not working, the Tech, Matt, came over and explained why the turning lights only come on when turning corners. I've dealt with other BMW dealership Service Depts. before; Circle BMW is the best I've encountered.

Matthew Caldwell
Paul Starnes

June 14, 2017

"Chevy silverado"

- Mike9985

Such a great deal and great experience thanks to Paul! He guided me through the process of purchasing my pre owned vehicle willingly and patiently. I will recommend anyone to go deal with paul if they are in need of a preowned vehicle

Paul Kittner

• Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest