Circle BMW

500 Route 36 East,
Eatontown, New Jersey 07724
Circle BMW Info
About Circle BMW

Circle BMW, owned and operated by Tom DeFelice since 1981, is dedicated to excellence in all phases of the BMW ownership experience: sales, service, parts, accessories, lifestyle products and long-term customer support. Serving customers in Central New Jersey, Circle BMW is one of the tri-state area’s leading luxury automotive dealerships. In addition to new vehicles, Circle BMW offers Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that meet demanding standards for resale. Our award-winning Service Department is among the top in the nation and is proud to employ the largest staff of BMW Master Technicians in New Jersey. Circle BMW is one of the largest BMW authorized stocking dealers of original equipment parts and accessories in the region. Learn more at circlebmw.com and connect with us on Facebook.com/CircleBMW, Twitter.com/circlebmwsales and youtube.com/circlebmw. The Circle BMW Service Department is a must see at our new facility. The 30+ service bays are kept immaculate by our staff of certified BMW technicians. Loaner cars are made available to owners who purchase cars through our dealership. In addition, Circle BMW provides a comfortable waiting area that include Internet workstations and a snack bar. Your visit to Circle BMW will be always professional and comfortable. If you have any special needs or concerns, Circle BMW's open door policy gives you direct access to our General Sales Manager, Salvatore Gerbino. You can contact Sal directly at 732-440-1204 or if you prefer, via e-mail at salvatore.gerbino@circlebmw.com

About Circle BMW

• Free Internet Access
  • Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest
MsLynn
8/21/2015

"A very respectful and pleasant transaction"

My husband and I went to Circle BMW to explore purchasing a new BMW. We dealt mostly with Robert Cavalieri and were glad we did. He made the purchase so easy and friendly. He even gave us the name of a few restaurants we had never tried.

skryha,gail123
8/04/2015

"very pleasant experience"

Very nice dealership. The service department is very efficient and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The dealership has a very warm and inviting appearance.

August 10, 2015

Thanks for this great review!

MichaelNY
7/29/2015

"Excellent transaction"

This past Sunday I had the pleasure of meeting Danny and his professionalism was beyond reproach. Like others said, he is very patient, open, honest, the kind of person you'd like to deal with. Walked in Sunday afternoon, drove out a few hours later, trade in completed, everything went the way i hoped for, very smooth. Many thanks for your help Danny! I will recommend you and Circle BMW to everybody whom I know. Michael M.

August 02, 2015

Thanks for this great review, Michael. We're happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with our dealership. Thank you for your business and your recommendation.

BMW Fan
7/17/2015

"Always a wonderful experience. "

I have leased 7 BMWs over the years from Circle BMW and recently purchased a pre-owned car, which I couldn't be happier with. Paul Richardson is always our go-to guy and is always pleasant, honest and knowledgable about every facet of BMW vehicles. He always goes above and beyond for us. I cannot recommend him enough, and I often recommend him and Circle BMW to my friends.

July 20, 2015

What a fantastic review, thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences with our dealership and with Paul. We appreciate your continued business and your recommendation!

bella160
7/15/2015

"Excellent communication with all staff members"

during my visit to Circle BMW dealership for the purpose of leasing a new car , during the process from start to the conclusion of transaction I was pleased with all the staff involved. Their professionalism was beyond reproach.

July 20, 2015

Thank you for this five-star review. It's great to hear that you had a positive experience with our dealership and our team. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Nancy B.

"Thank You, Anthony!"

Anthony made buying a used car a positive experience! The process was quick & painless & Anthony was a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommend him!

July 09, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We will pass your compliments on to Anthony. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Viet Vu

"Extremely Professional."

Quick and Easy. No shenanigan. Worked with Anthony. He was very professional and easy to communicate with. Any problem or questions, he will work on the problem with you and address any questions you have.

July 09, 2015

We appreciate this five-star review! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with our dealership and with Anthony. We will make sure he hears your shout-out! Thank you for your business.

Dena Stuart
7/08/2015

"Wouldn't Deal Anywhere Else!!!!"

Danny made transitioning from one BMW to another effortless. He is extremely honest, patient, and knowledgeable. This is the second BMW I bought from Danny and I would definitely being dealing with him again for my next one!!!!

July 08, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review, Dena. We will make sure that Danny hears your shout-out! We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

sas
7/04/2015

"Excellent experience"

This is the second car I leased from Danny Wong, and it won't be the last. He was very helpful, friendly and knowledgable. I highly recommend Danny and this dealership.

July 08, 2015

Wow! Thank you for this great review! We will be sure to pass your kind words on to Danny. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

jBarry
7/01/2015

"150% Satisfied !!!"

If you're looking for a great pre-owned vehicle and are within a days drive of Circle BMW I would highly recommended you consider getting in touch with Anthony. I recently drove from Rhode Island to New Jersey with "1st date" intentions / take a look and if all is well, BUY - which I did. Circle has great prices and quality products & Anthony Gagliardi is upfront & a pleasure to buy from. During the look/buy process I had a few questions and contacted Mr. Tom DeFelice the Founder & Owner of Circle. Within hours Mr. Defilce emailed a response in the late evening. Even with 100+ employees Mr. DeFelice treats a potential customer with a personal touch and a small business warm fuzzy handshake - very much appreciated !

Haley MacKenzie / top notch.

July 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your car-buying experience and leave us a 5-star review. Our staff members will be ecstatic to hear about your kind words and recommendation for their services. We hope you enjoy your newly purchased automobile, and please let us know if there is anyway we can assist you further with any questions or concerns you may have down the road. Thanks again for your business! We look forward to seeing you back at Circle BMW in the future.

Reviews of Danny Wong