Circle BMW

500 Route 36 East,
Eatontown, New Jersey 07724
Circle BMW Info
About Circle BMW

Circle BMW, owned and operated by Tom DeFelice since 1981, is dedicated to excellence in all phases of the BMW ownership experience: sales, service, parts, accessories, lifestyle products and long-term customer support. Serving customers in Central New Jersey, Circle BMW is one of the tri-state area’s leading luxury automotive dealerships. In addition to new vehicles, Circle BMW offers Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that meet demanding standards for resale. Our award-winning Service Department is among the top in the nation and is proud to employ the largest staff of BMW Master Technicians in New Jersey. Circle BMW is one of the largest BMW authorized stocking dealers of original equipment parts and accessories in the region. Learn more at circlebmw.com and connect with us on Facebook.com/CircleBMW, Twitter.com/circlebmwsales and youtube.com/circlebmw. The Circle BMW Service Department is a must see at our new facility. The 30+ service bays are kept immaculate by our staff of certified BMW technicians. Loaner cars are made available to owners who purchase cars through our dealership. In addition, Circle BMW provides a comfortable waiting area that include Internet workstations and a snack bar. Your visit to Circle BMW will be always professional and comfortable. If you have any special needs or concerns, Circle BMW's open door policy gives you direct access to our General Sales Manager, Salvatore Gerbino. You can contact Sal directly at 732-440-1204 or if you prefer, via e-mail at salvatore.gerbino@circlebmw.com

About Circle BMW

• Free Internet Access
  • Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest
aymankamel2
3/02/2015

"Excellent"

Very impressed, returned for the second car and couldn't be happier with the service I will always come back and recommend people to John Marchettie

March 03, 2015

We're happy to hear that you had such a positive experience during your last visit. Thank you for your recommendation, and enjoy your new ride!

beth
3/02/2015

"Easy pleasant experience"

My recent purchase at Circle BMW was my easiest. Totally painless. Sales staff and product specialists were excellent. As a woman, at other dealerships, I have not been taken seriously. The staff here could not have been better.

March 02, 2015

Beth, Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review, we'll be sure to pass on your words to our staff who worked with you. It will definitely make their day. We look forward to working with you in the future with any service needs or questions that may arise.

JJarema
2/28/2015

"Excellent Service"

I will not lie, going in to a car dealership after what I have experienced in the past is not something I look forward to. However after visiting Circle BMW my hope has been restored that their are car salesmen that aren't shifty. I worked with Danny Wong who helped me get into a pre owned BMW X3 which I absolutely love. The whole experience over was excellent, I never felt pressure by anyone to do anything I couldn't afford. I will without a doubt recommend Danny and Circle BMW to any of my friends, family, or co workers who are in the market for a new or pre owned car.

March 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a personal review. We do our very best to make every car-buying experience here at Circle BMW a positive one, and we're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Danny, we're fortunate to have him on our team. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation, and look forward to working with you in the future.

Sandi Z
2/27/2015

"Caring, personal and informed!! Great Experience!!"

Thank you Sal Gerbino and Tom DeFelice for such a wonderful experience at Circle BMW. They went above and beyond to make this purchasing experience personal. I hope to be a life long customer of Circle BMW..... Sandi Z Mrs NJ 2015

March 02, 2015

Sandi, Thank you for your visit, and for taking the time to write a review. We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Tom and Sal, it will definitely make their day. We definitely look forward to working with you in the future--you are always welcome here. Enjoy your new ride!

Emma

"Great Experience!!"

John worked with me over the course of approximately four months. I ended up leasing my car with him, primarily because he was not only professional and knowledgeable, but I never once felt pressured to rush my decision. John's ability as a salesman was apparent in that he made me feel comfortable, at all times, and helped me make an informed decision in buying my first BMW after twenty (20) years of Mercedes and Lexus automobiles.

February 27, 2015

Emma, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words, we'll be sure to pass them on to John. Having a stress-free experience here is our number-one goal, and we're happy to hear that your visit ran so smoothly. John, and the rest of us here at Circle, look forward to working more with you in the future if any questions or service needs arise. Enjoy your new BMW—we're sure you'll love it!

Edgardillon

"HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!"

John Marchetti made my experience a great one! He was Very Honest, Efficient, Timely, and very knowledgeable! Highly recommending Circle BMW and John Marchetti to everyone!

February 27, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear that you had a stress-free experience during your visit! John is a valuable member of our team, we're lucky to have him. We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to him. John, and all of us here at Circle BMW, look forward to working more with you in the future!

tevans
2/26/2015

"Great experience at Circle BMW"

I had a great experience with John at BMW. There was no pressure to complete the transaction and John went above and beyond to accommodate me and my wife and find us the car that we wanted. I highly recommended working with John and Circle BMW if you are in the market for a BMW.

February 27, 2015

Thanks for your generous review! We are happy to hear about your positive experience and satisfaction. We will make sure to pass along your kind words to John. He will be excited to hear about your appreciation for his service and professionalism. Thanks again for your recommendation and we look forward to your next visit!

tony
2/25/2015

"Excellent Buying Experience !!!"

John Marchetti was a pleasure to work with. His expertise and focus on customer satisfaction made this a great experience.He answered every question promptly and accurately and kept us informed every step of the way..This is our third BMW and I would highly recommend both John and Circle BMW as consummate professionals.

February 25, 2015

Tony, Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and for your kind words! We absolutely love having John as a member of our team here at Circle BMW. He'll be happy to hear that you had such a positive experience, and I know I can speak on behalf of John and all of us here when I say that we look forward to working with you in the future. Have fun driving your new ride!

Parrish
2/25/2015

""Excellent Experience""

Dealt with John Marchetti who was very professional and made this transaction the best I've ever experienced. This is a GREAT dealership that made you feel at home as soon as you entered....Very Satisfied.

February 25, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience and positive review. John will be happy to hear you were satisfied with his professionalism and assistance. We look forward to working with you again in the future and enjoy your new purchase!

AngeMonte
2/24/2015

"Exceptional Purchase Experience"

I have purchased 4 BMW's from Circle BMW and I recommended 5 people to this dealership that have either purchased or leased a vehicle. I highly recommend this dealership, both the sales and service areas are exceptional. I always have a positive experience at Circle BMW!!

February 24, 2015

Thank you for the time you spent to share your thoughts and leave us a 5-star review! We highly appreciate your continuous customer loyalty and recommendations that you share with your family and friends. Your efforts are respectfully noted and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again for your kind words and generosity!

Reviews of John Marchetti