Circle BMW

500 Route 36 East,
Eatontown, New Jersey 07724
Circle BMW Info
About Circle BMW

Circle BMW, owned and operated by Tom DeFelice since 1981, is dedicated to excellence in all phases of the BMW ownership experience: sales, service, parts, accessories, lifestyle products and long-term customer support. Serving customers in Central New Jersey, Circle BMW is one of the tri-state area’s leading luxury automotive dealerships. In addition to new vehicles, Circle BMW offers Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that meet demanding standards for resale. Our award-winning Service Department is among the top in the nation and is proud to employ the largest staff of BMW Master Technicians in New Jersey. Circle BMW is one of the largest BMW authorized stocking dealers of original equipment parts and accessories in the region. Learn more at circlebmw.com and connect with us on Facebook.com/CircleBMW, Twitter.com/circlebmwsales and youtube.com/circlebmw. The Circle BMW Service Department is a must see at our new facility. The 30+ service bays are kept immaculate by our staff of certified BMW technicians. Loaner cars are made available to owners who purchase cars through our dealership. In addition, Circle BMW provides a comfortable waiting area that include Internet workstations and a snack bar. Your visit to Circle BMW will be always professional and comfortable. If you have any special needs or concerns, Circle BMW's open door policy gives you direct access to our General Sales Manager, Salvatore Gerbino. You can contact Sal directly at 732-440-1204 or if you prefer, via e-mail at salvatore.gerbino@circlebmw.com

About Circle BMW

• Free Internet Access
  • Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest
Prashad
5/28/2015

"Great Experience! "

I recently leased my first BMW. Danielle Weinstein had been helping me with my decision to lease this vehicle for over a year. Her patience, wealth of knowledge about BMW, kindness, and positive energy were the driving forces behind earning my business. Most importantly, she got me out of the dealership and into my new car in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Danielle Weinstein at Circle BMW! I love my M3 :) Thanks again.

MelG
5/26/2015

"Bought a pre-owned 2006 BMW 330xi"

Anthony Gagliardi was very professional and forthcoming through the whole process. Very friendly demeanor and with no high pressure sales tactics. Allowed us to test drive and examine the vehicle thoroughly and once the sale was made took the time to go over the vehicle details and functions with us. The overall experience with Circle BMW is extremely positive, it was smooth and easy throughout. When the time comes, we would consider coming back.

May 27, 2015

I'm so pleased to hear about your great experience with our dealership! Our team strives to make the car buying experience enjoyable and I'm thrilled to hear that Anthony made your experience so great. Best, Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

christinelevett
5/22/2015

"Excellent!"

I worked with Robert Cavalieri to lease a vehicle from Circle and had a seamless experience. Was a great experience throughout and would recommend working with Circle to anyone.

May 26, 2015

We're so pleased to hear about your great experience with our dealership! Our team strives to provide exceptional service to everyone who comes to our dealership and we're thrilled to know that Robert was so great. Best, Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

kmformi
5/20/2015

"Danielle was a pleasure to work with!!"

I haven't purchased a vehicle in over 20 years and Danielle made the experience very easy and enjoyable. She is a true professional with a nice personal touch. Thank you for helping me find the perfect vehicle for me!!! I love my X5!!

May 20, 2015

We're so pleased to hear about your enjoyable car buying experience! Our team strives to be friendly and professional to ensure exceptional service for each customer, and we're thrilled to know that Danielle made it so. Best, Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

MrsJames
5/13/2015

"Danny makes your car buying experience a PLEASURE.... "

I bought my Certified Pre-Owned vehicle from Circle BMW particularly because of one of their salesman Danny Wong. Danny made the car buying experience painless and actually enjoyable. Since I am a out of town customer, I did most of my communication with Danny via email and he would always respond within 2 hours even on his day off. Danny was friendly and I never felt pressured he truly made my buying experience a pleasure. I went to see the vehicle on a Saturday and by Monday evening I was driving home in my new car. Thanks again Danny will certainly recommend others to buy from you.

May 13, 2015

I'm so pleased to hear about your positive experience with our dealership! Our team is truly dedicated to going above and beyond to exceed the expectations of our customers, and I'm thrilled to know that Danny did that for you. Thank you for your recommendation! Best, Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

drmonkeypants
5/08/2015

"Danny is the man!"

In the past, I have found buying a new car particularly distasteful because I just don't like talking to salesmen. They are usually unctuous and unpleasantly aggressive and are just trying to make a sale rather than get their client into the car that best suits them and their needs. WELL! Not with Danny! I'm actually a little sad that I've purchased the car because I wish I had a reason to keep calling and emailing him. He is polite and respectful, incredibly knowledgable, funny and friendly and an all around nice guy. He worked with me to find the car of my dreams and I could not be happier (as evidenced by the fact that the car had 7 miles on it when I picked it up and now has more than 200 in only 2 days). The entire staff at Circle BMW were wonderful, including the genius who went on countless test drives with me and the lovely lady at the front desk who was so excited for me when my car arrived. I am excited to return to Circle when it's time to buy my next new car!

May 11, 2015

We're so thrilled to hear about your experience with our dealership! Our team is dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers and we're pleased to know that Danny was so pleasant to deal with. Thank you for taking the time to give us such a good review! We look forward to seeing you next time. Best, Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

ch228
5/06/2015

"Best car buying experience I have had..."

I visited 3 other BMW dealerships, but decided to buy my car at Circle BMW because of the pleasant, informative experience from the time I walked in the door, until I picked up my new car.

May 06, 2015

I'm thrilled to hear that your experience at our dealership made a lasting impression! Our team is truly dedicated to providing an outstanding experience for our customers and I'm pleased to hear that we were able to do that. Best, Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

kkutac
5/04/2015

"my salesperson, Robert Cavalieri made it easy!"

Robert helped me make the lease of my new BMW X3 so easy - even down to offering to personally pick up my 2nd key I forgot to bring back for my trade-in! This is my 3rd BMW X3 in 7 years...there is no reason to go anywhere else!

May 06, 2015

I'm so pleased to hear about your positive experience with our dealership! Our team strives to deliver exceptional service to everyone who comes to our dealership and I'm thrilled to know that Robert was especially helpful. We look forward to seeing you next time! Best, Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

findus
5/04/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Another dealer was pressuring us to buy a vehicle we didn’t really want for more than we wanted to spend. It was the usual unpleasant car buying experience. Passing by Circle BMW, we decided to stop in and give them a try. We were introduced to Danny Wong and our car buying experience took a 180-degree turn. Danny didn’t just try to sell us a car, but he rolled up his sleeves and made it possible for us to get into the exact new BMW we were looking for. No haggling, no pressure, no confusion. The entire sales staff at Circle BMW is dedicated to delivering a great buying experience.

May 06, 2015

I'm so pleased to hear that our dealership was able to completely turn around your car buying experience! Our team truly is dedicated to providing exceptional service to everyone who comes to our dealership, and I'm thrilled that Danny and the rest of our team was able to make the rest of your buying experience so enjoyable. Best, Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

jjordan5

"Excellence"

Every part of the experience was excellent. Would continue to purchase all future BMWs from circle BMW. Every person there is aligned to provide excellent service

May 04, 2015

We're so happy to hear about your excellent experience with our dealership! Our team strives to uphold a high standard of service and we're thrilled to hear that they were able to do so for you. Thank you for your review! Best, Pamela Marshall Director of Mkt/Comm pamela.marshall@circlebmw.com 732-440-1224

Reviews of Danny Wong