Circle BMW

Antonio Carneiro, Client Advisor, Circle BMW

Antonio Carneiro

Client Advisor

August 16, 2017

"Professional and expedient "

- Karp83

Always a top notch experience at Circle BMW. I have been with them since 2007 without a bump in the road. Danny is professional and always pays attention to my needs when securing a car for me. From start to finish a very quick process which is always a plus.

August 13, 2017

"Excellent service "

- David_PA

Danny Wong was an incredible salesman who was very knowledgeable and quick to respond to all inquiries. Mine was an out of state purchase which required additional processing steps. Danny confidently lead me through each step. Overall, a very positive experience and I would highly recommend Danny and Circle BMW to anyone.

August 07, 2017

"Excellent Experience with Danny Wong and Tim Cahill"

- Susan E Davis

Danny Wong was extremely friendly and personable from the moment we met. He is a real pro and handled my questions, price negotiation and ordering of the car with expert precision and ease. I ordered a 340i GT and was concerned about it fitting in my small garage. Danny confirmed the specs and was even willing to drive one to my house to let me bring it in and out of my garage to ensure it met the dimensions before I ordered one. He was willing to come in on his day off if necessary.And the Sales Managers, Laura and especially Tim Cahill were fantastic too. When my car came in I had trouble getting transportation to the dealership and Tim eased my worries, arranged for someone to pick me up, etc. Danny is my go-to in Sales and Tim Cahill my hero! Excellent job!!

Timothy Cahill

• Coffee and Refreshments
  • BMW Express Service
  • Satellite TV
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Car service to local points of interest