Circle Infiniti

300 State Hwy 36,
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
Circle Infiniti Info
About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us. As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others. We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles. Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

About Circle Infiniti Learn More

Mikgren
8/31/2015

"A dealership at the highest level."

My first visit to Circle Infiniti was a wonderful experience. I was met by Mr. Joel Friedman and was treated with the highest regard. He was a true professional, and very knowledgeable with the full line of autos.

Hartd321

"Excellent"

Don lotano was an excellent salesperson. He was highly intelligent of the Infiniti product and made us feel at ease the whole time while we were in the dealership. This was the first car buying experience we actually enjoyed. We love our new qx60.

LoveQ50

"quick & easy"

Thanks to Ann in service & Circle Infiniti my day at the shore wasnt a total loss when i lost my keys! they were able to put me in touch with roadside assistance & get my car to the dealership. Ann was there waiting got my car inside a new key programmed and back out in no time! THANK YOU for making the really bad situation end on a good note!!

Eugene Freed
8/31/2015

"Outstanding Assistance with car locked with engine running "

I left my car at Little Silver railroad station with engine running and door locked. Took train to Newark Airport where police called me about the problem as I boarded flight. Called Circle service and both Pam and John were able to arrange for car to be picked up at train station and delivered to Circle Infiniti to turn off engine. I retrieved my car when I returned three days later and was amazed when Pam told me there would be "no charge" for their work. What amazing service and I am truly appreciative. My wife and I both have 2013 Infiniti's and will keep doing business with Circle as long as possible.

debbiejr
8/30/2015

"Circle Infinity - An excellent dealership!"

This is the second car I've purchased from Circle Infiniti. I continue to go back because of their staff. Irwin Lieberman is the best in the business. I know that I can trust Irwin. For this reason, I've recommended him to my friends. Marcus, the delivery coordinator was an added bonus.

Aprilgal
8/28/2015

"This is my third car leased with Irwin Lieberman, salesman."

This is the third Infiniti I have leased at Circle Infiniti. Irwin Lieberman is an honest and fair salesperson who is easy to work with. The service advisor, John Dilieto, has been wonderful even with the construction going on in the dealership. Both these men made the buying and maintenance experience enjoyable. I would highly recommend Circle Infiniti and Irwin Lieberman and John Dilieto.

monica18
8/28/2015

"From purchasing to caring for my cars!!"

My experience with Circle is wonderful, From purchase to maintenance on my cars. When servicing my car, Frank (sales) always comes over to say hi. In service Anne takes great care and maintenance of my cars. Anne's knowledge of the mechanics of car is exceptional.

Exit102Baby
8/27/2015

"Mark at Circle Infinity Thank You! "

I don't normally write reviews but I thought the service I received was excellent. I was apprehensive about dealing with the usual car salesman but when I went into Circle it was more like they worked for me not the dealer. I was put at ease within a few minutes in talking with Marc Bahary. He was the opposite of what I was expecting walking into a car dealer, thankfully he was not your typical car salesman and he spent a ton of time walking me through all the models and options. These cars are HOT! I'm really happy I made the jump from my beemer. SO I just wanted to Thank Marc for all the time and effort he put in with me and I can now say I'm a proud owner of a black Q50.

LGMWireless
8/25/2015

"Andy & Circle Infiniti just the BEST!!"

This is my 3rd Infiniti. My 2nd from Andy at Circle Infiniti. I have driven BMW, Audi, Mercedes & leased 4 Lexus vehicles before checking out Infiniti, for those of you who have never driven an Infiniti you need to go to Circle Infiniti ask for Andy Gagliardi and test drive a vehicle, sit in it feel the luxury and space they offer, for those of you who own an infiniti you understand that there is no comparison between infiniti and other luxury brands. That being said all infiniti dealers are not the same. My 1st infiniti was leased from another well known dealership in new jersey, it was such a bad experience we considered going back to Lexus. We went as far as going back to our old Lexus dealership but quickly realized we wanted the size & luxury that infiniti offers, so being Staten Island residents we started searching for another Infiniti dealership in NJ. Luckily we found Circle Infiniti. They saved the deal for Infiniti or I'd be driving a lexus again. They made things so easy and hassle free. Our salesman Andy Gagliardi was amazing. I leased that car and drove away with the best deal possible within a few days, and believe me I shop around 1st to make sure it's a good deal. Service was great throughout the entire lease of car. No issues. I sent our closest friends to Andy they left with a car as well. I was in for service & saw the new Q70L with only 4 or 5 months left on my lease, I decided to see Andy about getting a new vehicle. There was never a doubt in my mind that Andy was the guy I'd be dealing with for many years to come. Andy ran some numbers for me & I felt I might being trying to get out of my car too soon. So we waited. No pressure. Within 30 days of speaking to Andy, Infiniti ran some great incentives to get M37x lessees into the new Q70's, I was his first call that day, he gave me an amazing deal and I was driving my new Q70L in 2 days. A friend told me that I was crazy for going to a dealership with all the private leasing companies available now, that the leasing companies always beat the dealerships price. So just to prove him wrong I called his guy at the leasing company, gave him all the same numbers that Andy was working with and he came in $10 a month higher than Andy had given me. Circle Infiniti is an extremely fair and well functioning dealership & Andy is not just a car salesman we consider him a friend. We speak many times during the course of the lease. He always checks to see how things are going and if we have any issues that need resolving. I wish more things in life were this easy. This is a great dealership I will be doing business with them for many years to come. Thanks guys.

Tim Ens

Daniel1
8/25/2015

"Great dealership thanks Ray Andrews!!!"

What a great dealership with great service and quality. But the best part was dealing with Ray Andrews he was a sales specialist blessing who made our experience fun and easy....

Reviews of John DiLieto