Circle Infiniti

300 State Hwy 36,
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
Circle Infiniti Info
About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us. As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others. We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles. Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

About Circle Infiniti Learn More

Qx56chris
8/01/2015

""What a unprecedented experince Salvator Graziano""

I have been to Circle Infinite a couple of times to have my QX56 serviced and each time it has been a very pleasent experience. Sal Graziano treats me like family which in turn makes me fill important. I realized the extra distance i travel to the dealership was worth it!

binfiniti55
7/31/2015

"Such a great dealer experience"

I purchased a QX60 this month from Don at Circle Infiniti. This dealership experience stood out from the rest of my car purchases in the past. The whole team at Circle Infiniti was helpful from start to finish. I love my QX60 and hope to continue a business relationship with them in the future. It was perfect from the negotiating to the paperwork. Don made everything so easy.

6spdg37s
7/31/2015

"Great experience leasing with Andy Gagliardi "

I came into circle infiniti window shopping one day and after sitting down with Andy Gagliardi it was the easiest transaction ever. I will definitely send everyone I know looking for a new vehicle to Andy he made the whole process painless from start to finish.

Allen E
7/30/2015

"He went out of his way to help!"

I took my car in for service and despite the construction they are doing to make the place even better, they went out of their way to make me comfortable and take care of my needs immediately. They got me into a new loaner and the follow-up and assistance in getting my car taken car of was nothing less then stellar! Thank you guys!! I love this place!! Allen E.

Joseph
7/29/2015

"Leased a new car"

5 star experience from beginning to end. Irwin Lieberman is a true professional. Knowledgeable, attentive and a super nice guy!!! Will recommend over and over again......

Dawn M
7/27/2015

"Great Experience "

I didn't think purchasing my new car could get any easier! I was greeted by Joel (Joel Friedman) when I entered the show room and he helped me every step of the way throughout the sales process. Everything from the test drive, to explaining my options for purchase, right down to putting my plates on for me! I want to thank Joel and Circle Inifiniti for extending complete professionalism. It is really appreciated. Sherry was also such a sweetheart! She was so knowledgeable about all of the parts/services that Infiniti has to offer their clients.

AJ
7/27/2015

"Great place with great staff"

Joel freidman was my sales rep and really helped me through the process of leasing a car for the first time. I love my car and it is a perfect fit for my needs and my budget

Tangalos
7/26/2015

"Excellent Customer Service- Always!"

Was just in for maintenance and yet again received outstanding service from Circle Infiniti. All of my experiences with Circle, from the time I purchased my vehicle there back in 2010 to date, have been nothing short of highly positive, with a consistent level of the utmost excellence in customer service from all members of Circle's staff I have had the pleasure to speak with. Every advisor at Circle Infiniti I have been helped by was always very friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. Circle's service staff has always "seen me" as a person, not just another customer walking through the door needing their car fixed. Ann, John, Pam and Sal are a tremendous credit to Circle's service team, as are Frank and Kevin. The technicians at Circle have always addressed any repairs needed without fail and left me with the confidence that my vehicle was well taken care and fixed right the first time. I highly recommend Circle to anyone looking for an Infiniti as well as to any existing Infiniti owners who are looking for reliable, dependable, and highly customer-oriented service.

Kevin McGloin

Wilsonson
7/26/2015

"Fantastic service "

I called the service department because of a sudden problem on my son's car which occurred on Thursday July 23, 2015 at 7:30 PM. The headlight switch had stopped working. I called Ann T. in Service who as late as it was, set me up for the very next morning Friday July 24, 2015 at 11:00 AM to check out the problem. Within 15 minutes the technician advised that the switch had to be ordered. Ann offered me a loaner car on the spot. On Saturday morning she called to advise that the part came in and the technician was able to replace the headlight switch all in one day. I drove back to the dealership and my son's car was ready and washed with a complimentary multi-point vehicle inspection performed also. . This was a level of service that went even beyond the already high level of service my son always receives at Circle Infiniti. Special thanks to Ann who is a terrific Service Consultant and who clearly has her customers' interests at heart. Also special thanks to technician Cruz17 who completed the job in an expert and timely manner. Sincerely, Hal S..

Cruz17 technician

morrisabra
7/22/2015

"lease 2015 Q50 "

I have leased many cars over the year, and my experience working with Ray Andrews was by far the most pleasant. He is a professional who made the process, easy and simple, giving me the right price from the get go.

Reviews of John DiLieto