Circle Infiniti

300 State Hwy 36,
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
Circle Infiniti Info
About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us. As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others. We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles. Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

About Circle Infiniti Learn More

Rechree
9/25/2016

"Service"

Excellent service and top notch customer priority. Would recommend to anyone. Todd Rovinsky kept me up to date and took great care of my vehicle while it was there

Envieddesigns
9/23/2016

"Outstanding!"

I love this dealership, the new remodeled facility is awesome. My go to service rep is Pam Crisafulli she's great and very informative, from scheduling to getting you in and out swiftly. A+ in my book.

usman_mhd123
9/20/2016

"Very friendly and helpful"

I was helped by Mark. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car and was very helpful. This was my first new car lease and Mark helped me out through out the whole process and kept in touch with me to ensure that the transaction went smoothly and timely. He took me on multiple test drives and throughout the whole process, never rushed me or forced me to close on a sale. I would highly recommend Mark Bahary and Circle Infiniti to anyone looking for a new car. Chris was very friendly also showing me the new car after I purchased and showed me comprehensively all the features on the car.

Tommy S.
9/15/2016

"Quick, hassle free expierience"

My purchasing (lease) experience with Andy Gagliardi was exceptional. I found Mr. Gagliardi to be honest and very accommodating as far as breaking down the various options that were available to me. I was in and out of the dealership within an hour or two with a new vehicle. The process also included my trade in. Quick and easy!

Very Satisfied
9/02/2016

"Service"

My service experience with John DIlieto was outstanding. I waited in the lounge which was very comfortable, but the chairs need to be turned toward the TV.

Waulty
9/01/2016

"Awesome customer service"

We bought a QX80 last year at this dealership and have had nothing but great experiences with sales and customer service. It is not often that every person you meet is pleasant and accommodating, but they are here. Thanks Ray, Todd, and John!

sma2341
8/31/2016

"Excellent Service As Usual"

Scheduling my appointment was convenient. John DiLieto fit me in to work with my schedule. I was taken care of promptly. My car was worked on in the time frame as promised.

j-nice10
8/30/2016

"Best car leasing experience ever!"

My boyfriend, who lives in Middlesex County, showed me an ad for Circle Infiniti that had a great deal on a Q50. As I live in Bergen County, about 50 miles away from Circle Infiniti, I decided to give them a call to get more details and see if the deal was "for real". I was connected to a salesperson, Ray Andrews, who went over the specifics with me. I told him I was looking for "sign and drive" which puts all fees into your monthly payment and also a few more options not in the advertised car. He called me back in 10 minutes with the "deal of the century" and told me there would be no hidden fees when I came down there to test drive the car. He knew it was out of the way for me and did not want to waste my time. I told him I would be down on Monday and he called that afternoon to confirm. When I got there, the car was ready to go for a test drive. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and true to his word he sold me the car for the price he quoted. No hidden fees or calling the manager over! My boyfriend was very impressed as well. Ray Andrews made the whole process quick and easy. I highly recommend Ray Andrews and Circle Infiniti!

Q50 lover
8/29/2016

"Always great service, reliable and friendly, honest staff"

I take my car to Circle Infiniti for all my services. I am always satisfied with their competence, reliablity, honesty and quick turn-around. John Delieto is my service advisor. It's great that you're acknowledged and recognized and always welcome. Wouldn't trust my car to anyone else. Circle Infinti you ROCK! Ray always greets me as well, knows my name and is always interested in how I'm (and my car) are doing. I have purchased 2 cars from Ray and I know he'll sell me my next car.

danidilo
8/24/2016

"Best car buying experience!"

Ray Andrews of Circle Infiniti provided the best service and car-buying experience. I told him where I needed to be with my monthly payments and he got me exactly what I wanted (and more) for the right price. There were no games, and he made the process as seamless and fast as possible. After dealing with other dealerships and "playing the game" for weeks, I was so pleasantly surprised to meet Ray and get in a car immediately. I absolutely love my new QX60 and I will definitely continue business with Infiniti. Go to Circle and Infiniti and ask for Ray!

Reviews of John DiLieto