Circle Infiniti

300 State Hwy 36,
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
Circle Infiniti Info
About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us. As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others. We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles. Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

About Circle Infiniti Learn More

Dpiro3
6/23/2016

"i have been dealing with circle over 4 years now... My exper"

i have been dealing with circle for almost 5 years... Every time I come in they treat me great!!! John deleto and his staff are excellent!!!

Neilo-1
6/18/2016

"Personal service and professionalism "

I recently picked up my new q50. Ray Andrews and his team went out of their way to find the color and option color combination I wanted. I never doubted they would pull it off. My second car with this exceptional dealership and salesman. Thanks Ray!

Rob R.
6/18/2016

"A positive buying experience!"

I purchased a used G37x sedan from Circle Infiniti 3 weeks ago. My salesperson was Ray Edwards. I found Ray to be very knowledgeable about the G37 and he answered any questions that I had. Ray was professional, patient, and at no time did I feel pressured to buy. I highly recommend Ray to anyone considering buying an Infiniti.

Dannyq50
6/01/2016

"Service with John Dilieto Jr"

John is a great guy! Very nive and able to answer any questions that I had to truly give me an excellent experience! John is great! Go to Circle Infiniti and ask for him!

sma2341
5/30/2016

"Great Service"

Great service again. Appointment made at my convenience. Everything done on time as promised. Pricing as promised. Quality high as usual. High marks all around.

great service
5/29/2016

"great service"

every time i need service i always bring my car to circle infiniti.john dilieto and all the staff always make it an easy pleasant experience.

cedar
5/29/2016

"The best service department ever."

Todd is the nicest and most helpful guy ever. I would recommend asking for Todd when using the service department. He really knows his job.

MBclk350
5/26/2016

"Excellent sales and very good service. from Evan Quinones. "

No sales gimmicks. Straight shooter. Good deal. Evan took good care of us. Test drove car no major issues. Car was detailed and ready for pick up as promised. Will buy again rom this dealership.

Evan Quinones.

JPetrizzo
5/22/2016

"Ann Trapani!"

Ann is by far the best service woman I have ever dealt with! She goes above and beyond for each and every customer and gives everyone the time they deserve. I never feel rushed with her. And I never feel like I'm waiting. Also Yuri the valet is phenomenal. He is always ready and waiting with a huge smile. The loaner vehicles are always TOP NOTCH. Ann and Yuri are an amazing team and circle Infiniti is LUCKY to have them. I have never had a better experience at a dealership than I have since I switched to Circle. Customer for life!

Yuri

monica18
5/19/2016

"The Sales Staff and Service Department are exceptional."

Sales: No hard sales, helpful, knowledgable Service: Ann, Pam, Todd are always available to for regular and emergency- maintenance or repairs. When servicing the cars, I am in and out of the service department quickly!

Reviews of John DiLieto