Circle Infiniti

Overall Rating 5

Circle Infiniti
Circle Infiniti Info
About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us. As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others. We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles. Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

About Circle Infiniti Learn More

"follow up 8000mi/3m later"

So my initial review was titled to good to be true.I had been looking for a g35 coupe for some months avoiding dealers but lack of private sector supply made me include dealers many months later and right off the top a 2006 g35 with 22000mi ( bought by rich guy for weekend shore toy serviced and traded in at the dealership was posted at a price that appeared to good to be true. Well 8000 hard miles later ( including 400 mi. of the blue ridge parkway ) I am hear to report the dealer( sales rep Mark B) was true to his word this car was a cream puff. They put on brakes all around and performed a 60,000 mi service, plus detailed the car I had to buy the tires which while having ample tread were to old to drive fast. Well this dealership did right by me they were truthful in representing the car and the price was I believe more then reasonable.$16,000 for a 2006 with 22000mi that's a sports coupe with 280 HP in like new condition!!! I was a motivated buyer but I knew at the price they were asking the private sector did not come close.

"Outstanding Dealership Experience"

I’m not generally one to write reviews regarding a car dealership, unless it is for particularly bad customer service. However, in this instance, I truly felt compelled to make mention of what an outstanding experience my wife and I had at Circle Infiniti with Ray Andrews (Sales Consultant), Marcus Bowles (Product Specialist), and Brian Conway (Finance Manager). This was probably one of the easiest and most pleasant car buying experiences we’ve ever had. My wife and I walked into the dealership on a Saturday afternoon with plans to test drive a few different makes and models to replace our 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. After a few minutes, Ray greeted us and asked us if we needed any help. We expressed interest in the 2014 QX60, and he promptly pulled one from the lot so that we could head out for a test drive. During the test drive, we pulled into a parking lot so that he could walk through some of the many features as part of the packages we were most interested (e.g. navigation, height adjustable tailgate, 3rd row access, etc.). When we got back to the dealership, I asked Ray to provide me with some figures for the vehicle (both lease and finance), and he came back with a few different scenarios to illustrate the different options available to us. When I informed him that we were still in the process of test driving a few other vehicles that day, he politely made a copy of the offer sheet for me, gave me his business card, and we left… there was no hard sell or high pressure close tactics. We tested a few other vehicles that afternoon including the Acura MDX, but ultimately decided we liked the QX60 the best. I called Ray on Monday evening, we shored up financing details on Tuesday, and had a scheduled delivery for Friday. By the time I walked into the dealership with my wife on Friday, everything had already been worked out --- the paperwork was ready and waiting, Ray had personally contacted my insurance company to make sure the new vehicle was added onto our policy and the old vehicle was removed, and our new QX60 was being pulled up to the front from being freshly detailed. We signed our paperwork with Brian Conway, who outlined all of the different terms clearly, and was also quite a funny guy. As a parent of young children and an owner of a QX60 as well, he gave us some great tips on making the vehicle more “kid-friendly”… which was much appreciated. When we finished, Ray escorted us outside where Marcus then took us through every possible detail of the vehicle. He was thorough, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable about all things Infiniti. You could clearly sense his enthusiasm for the brand… it was a great end to the purchase experience. It’s only been a few days since we took delivery, but we absolutely love this vehicle and can’t say enough good things about the staff at Circle Infiniti. We’re looking forward to seeing how the service department performs. If they are even half as pleasant as our purchase experience, we’ll be very happy. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone, especially Ray Andrews.

"Ann and Pam are great!!!!"

Ann and Pam, make my service experience at Circle Infiniti an absolute pleasure..they are a joy to work with, and make the experience stress free!! Love coming in with my dirty car for an oil change, and getting it back all clean and shiney.

"Excellent experience"

I had an excellent experience at Circle Infiniti. Irwin Lieberman was a very knowledgable sales person and he made the experience easy and worry free! Marcus Bowles explained all the features of my new car so the transition was seamless. I will definitely recommend Irwin and Marcus to my friends!

"Awesome experience"

I was greeted by Andy Gags at the door with a handshake and a smile. He explained all the details of the qx60 I was interested in and took us on a test drive to see the features in action. He was efficient and friendly and made this by far the best car buying experience ever!!!

"service with a smile"

As always, dealing with Pam and Ann is a pleasure. My service was completed quickly and I was all of my questions were answered. No mater how hectic the day, Pam and Ann always greet me with a smile. I know my car is in good hands with this dealership, and I know that I will always leave satisfied with the service experience. Thank you Ladies!

"Great visit and hassle free"

This was my first visit to Circle Infiniti and it was a nice easy no hassle visit . I will definitely return for my next service . I worked with Sal Graziano and he made me feel welcome and updated me throughout the process while I waited for my oil change and rotation of my tires. Thank you

"great experience"

our Sales Person at Circle Infinity was Andy Gags. We recently purchased QX 70 Andy has answered all of our questions, and we were satisfied with his ability to help with the purchase. It is rare to receive and continue receiving (scheduling maintenance, or any service) such exceptional service. We will make sure to continue our business with Andy Gags at Circle We will be recommending him to anyone who is in the market for a new vehicle.

"Best Experience Ever With Service!!!!!!"

I just bought a 2011 Infiniti G37X which was still under warranty. I was having a couple of minor issues with the vehicle so I set up an appointment at Circle Infiniti. When I arrived, I had the pleasure of speaking with JOHN DILIETO. He was nothing short of amazing. He was very knowledgable and had a very concerned attitude. He went over each concern in detail and gave me all the information I needed to understand each issue. I left feeling relieved and happy to know that all the issues were taken care of. John DiLieto is the person to deal with when going to Circle Infiniti. Thanks John!!!!!!

"Fantastic Experience"

This is the 4th car that we have leased from Irwin Lieberman. He is professional, courteous and extremely knowledgable. I love my new car, the QX80. It handles beautifully, is very nicely appointed and drives like a dream. Marcus did an excellent job teaching me all of the wonderful features of the car and made sure that I was ready to have the best driving experience possible. I would highly recommend Irwin Lieberman and Circle Infiniti!

Marcus Bowles