Read Reviews Circle Infiniti

Overall

5.0 out of 5

457 lifetime reviews

• DJ Johnson
    DJ JohnsonNew & Pre-Owned Sales Consultant118 Lifetime Reviews Certified Employee
  • Sherry Horelick
    Don LotanoNew & Pre-Owned Sales Consultant11 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Circle Infiniti

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Circle Infiniti has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us.

As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others.

We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles.

Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

Our Location

After Hours Drop-Off Quick Lube
Authorized Parts Store Television
Cable TV Valet Parking

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Another Great Service by John DiLieto and Circle Infiniti"

sma2341@msn.com
7/29/2014 1:36:55 PM

My Review Of Circle Infiniti:

Scheduled another service with Circle Infiniti via John DiLieto and was given good service at a good price. John DiLieto was very helpful, the repair was done in the time promised and at the cost promised.

Twitter
"Ann is the best Customer Service Rep - bar none!"

jackiebudd
7/28/2014 10:42:10 PM

AnnMaria TrapaniAnnMaria Trapani

My Review Of Circle Infiniti:

I purchased my Infiniti at this dealer 6 years ago. It's a great car. But one of the best experiences that I have with Infiniti is the outstanding service that Ann consistently provides. She is knowledgeable, remembers everything about you and the car, makes you feel comfortable, she's honest and goes above and beyond every tine. When my daugther was moving to Chicago and taking the Infiniti, Ann found us a dealer, helped get us a new key and, generally, helped us with everything we needed to make it a smooth experience. Ann is one of the reasons that I want to stay with Infiniti!

Twitter
"What a great experience"

Terri Wickett
7/28/2014 8:04:11 PM

Joel FriedmanJoel Friedman

My Review Of Circle Infiniti:

Recently visited several NJ Infinity dealerships and this dealership was by far the best. Had the pleasure to have gotten Joel as my sales representative. He was polite, courteous , extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. I got a great deal from him. I would definitely recommend this dealership if you are in the market for an Infinity and try to get Joel.

Twitter
"I'm hooked on Infinity !"

bigmouth
7/28/2014 6:45:04 PM

Mark BaharyMark Bahary

My Review Of Circle Infiniti:

I spent the last two month looking at options when my lease was up on my Lexus, I fell in love with the Q50 at Circle Infinity. I double, make that triple checked the other Infinity dealers in NJ and kept finding my way back to the Circle Infinity dealership in West Long Branch. The sales rep was extremely easy to deal with, zero pressure, very knowledgeable and dealt with my million and one questions with ease. The deal he gave me was better then any other Infinity dealership, needless to say I'm now driving a brand new Q50 and plan on getting one for my wife as well. Hats of to Mark at Circle Infinity and the dealership as a whole. Great experience Great Deal I'm a happy man!

"Great Customer Service"

jgaliano
7/21/2014 12:42:30 PM

Joel FriedmanJoel Friedman
AnnMaria TrapaniAnnMaria Trapani

My Review Of Circle Infiniti:

This is the third Infiniti we have purchased from Circle Infiniti. We have been very pleased with all of the services at this dealer. That's why we have returned to this dealer. We feel very comfortable when ever we need to have sevice. All the people we have met are very polite and caring.

John and Eleanor Galiano

"Relaxing Service Experience"

desnik
7/9/2014 4:43:45 PM

My Review Of Circle Infiniti:

I went to the dealership for some repair work. My service writer John was the best. He explained what was going to be done and told me he would check the car out for me. He then helped me to the waiting area ( I'm disabled ) .What seemed like a very short period of time he came to me and it won't be much longer...he then shortly after that came to me and said the car was being washed and would be ready to go shortly. I thought that was very considerate of him considering that it was earlier in the morning and there were several people in the lounge and others dropping off their vehicle. And John came back forth speaking to his customers giving them updates, I thought that was very professional.

"Wonderful Experience"

theredfed
7/4/2014 10:13:19 AM

Marcus BowlesMarcus Bowles
DJ JohnsonDJ Johnson
Tony MarinoTony Marino

My Review Of Circle Infiniti:

We went back to Circle Infinity for our second car. We leased a car last year for myself and then went back for my husband. We like this dealership because they run a top class dealership. We feel they don't play that game "Let's make a deal", they give you the best price they can and if you want to walk they let you. We have leased many cars and Circle Infinity is by far the best experience we have had. I brought my best friend here to buy a car as well. DJ Johnson is very knowledgeable and gets you through the process very quickly. Tony Marino is the fairest price negotiator we have ever come across. He handles it all in a classy way, not like your typical car sales people. There was no additional pressure to take this plan or that plan, they were honest and forthright. Marcus Bowles showed us how to operate the car. He touched on everything and was very helpful. He also helped me last year on my vehicle. I was able to call him with questions and he answered even more when I picked up the license plates. Everyone goes out of there way. They also offer refreshments and delicious cookies!!

"Great Customer Service"

maryleid
7/3/2014 10:35:50 PM

Sal GrazianoSal Graziano

My Review Of Circle Infiniti:

I had some service done and everybody was very polite and nice and everything went smooth.
Customer service was really good and I felt comfortable being there, pleasant experience!

Twitter
"Oil Change and Tire Rotation"

rjjc82
7/3/2014 12:51:11 PM

Sal GrazianoSal Graziano

My Review Of Circle Infiniti:

Very good service, friendly. Makes me happy I bought an Infiniti at Circle Infiniti. Currently looking for another vehicle so they were accommodating on giving me the car I was looking to test drive.

Twitter
"Pam did a phenomenal job"

bdv201
7/3/2014 10:06:08 AM

My Review Of Circle Infiniti:

Pam saw me for service several months ago and made sure to take excellent notes for things that were almost needed to be fixed. At this service her notes were invaluable and she was perfectly courteous and supportive. I cannot be happier with the service. What a wonderful person. Thanks
Boris Veysman