Circle Infiniti

300 State Hwy 36,
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
Circle Infiniti Info
About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us. As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others. We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles. Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

About Circle Infiniti Learn More

scQX50
2/11/2016

"Amazing Dealership"

My husband and I visited Circle Infiniti last weekend to inquire about the QX50. We met with Mark Bahary. Not only was Mark extremely helpful, but he was also very personable. Everyone at the dealership--especially Mark--was easy to work with. I left feeling confident about our purchase and love my car. Sue and Bill C.

Tony & Marla
2/09/2016

"New car purchase"

This is our 2nd Infiniti we purchased with Mark B. We found the experience quick and easy. We have also had great experience with the service department and would highly recommend this dealership. Tony & Marla

Satisfied Customer
2/03/2016

"A Positive Experience and Easy Buying"

I was apprehensive when I started to visit car dealerships as I searched for a new car. I researched cars online and read a lot of ratings and reviews. I remembered the poor, pushy customer service from my last experiences. I visited a number of car dealerships for the cars I was interested in and as in the past the customer service was the same but not at Circle Infiniti in West Long Brach NJ. Steve Thieme, Tim Scott and Tim Ens made my experience positive. Striking a customer friendly conversation with Steve Thieme as I walked through the lot in the morning kept me there. The test drive and the hands-on technical walkthrough of the vehicle features with Tim Ens moved the Infiniti Q50 to the top of my list. Discussing the options and negotiating a fair deal with Tim Scott closed the deal, making me a new owner of a certified pre-owned 2014 Infiniti Q50 and a member of the Infiniti family. Tim Scott was knowledgeable, courteous and respectful as were Steve and Tim E. Sherry Horelick was courteous, too. Yes I can see myself buying another car from Tim Scott, et al and I can see myself buying another car from Circle Infiniti, too. I would recommend not only the Infiniti Q50 but also Circle Infiniti. You [all] made my experience easy and enjoyable, particularly in comparison to other dealerships I visited. I love the car.

MAK

"Great Job"

as always...great job! Ann is my goto girl. She answers all my questions and addresses all my concerns. My car is well maintained and continues to run beautifully!

Zbrady42

"Easy buying"

Don Lotano was very easy to work with in our purchase of a q50. He explained all the different packages we could get and made sure we got everything we needed and desired. The paperwork process with him was excellent also and we are loving our car

Dport112

"Great time"

I was surprised how easy it was to purchase a new Infiniti from Don Lotano at circle Infiniti. Every detail of the process was transparent and it made everything really easy. I hope to do business with Don and the dealership in the future

Jagomez26
1/30/2016

"TRUELY EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!!!"

Brought my Infiniti in for service today and Todd Rovinsky was extremely friendly and helpful. I usually dread bringing my car in for service but he made it very quick and painless, I was able to get back to my daily routine in a matter of minutes.

Jon2650
1/29/2016

"Andy Gagliardi was just a pleasure to work with!!!!"

Andy Gagliardi was just a pleasure to work with from start to finish. What ever he promised me, he delivered. Will definetly use Him Again.

lisarlach
1/29/2016

"Excellent Service from Andy Gagliardi!"

As a returning customer, I have only had a great shopping experience with Andy! He's informative, patient and a pleasure to deal with. He makes car shopping enjoyable and stress free.

SM051085
1/27/2016

"Exceptional Service"

Circle Infiniti in West Long Branch is the best. Even with all of the work they are having done, they are still accommodating and get the job done!

Reviews of John DiLieto