Circle Infiniti

300 State Hwy 36,
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
Circle Infiniti Info
About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us. As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others. We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles. Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

About Circle Infiniti Learn More

VanP
8/25/2016

"Blown Away with my new ride ! "

Just wanted to thank Circle Infinti for the excellent service me and my wife received when we purchased a new QX50 in graphite shadow. This SUV is amazing, we checked out all the comparable rides but this one really won us over plus the service here was excellent, so Thank you Mark Bahary for helping us and treating us like long time old customers.

danidilo
8/24/2016

"Best car buying experience!"

Ray Andrews of Circle Infiniti provided the best service and car-buying experience. I told him where I needed to be with my monthly payments and he got me exactly what I wanted (and more) for the right price. There were no games, and he made the process as seamless and fast as possible. After dealing with other dealerships and "playing the game" for weeks, I was so pleasantly surprised to meet Ray and get in a car immediately. I absolutely love my new QX60 and I will definitely continue business with Infiniti. Go to Circle and Infiniti and ask for Ray!

Mark S
8/14/2016

"Hiring the Right People!"

My last two service experiences have been stellar due to the efforts and demeanor of Pam Crisafulli and Todd Rovinsky. The management at Circle Infiniti know what they are doing when they hire employees like Pam and Todd. Let's not forget Maggie who set-up my appointment and called to remind me of the service appointment as well. Kudos!

joepeterson1908
8/10/2016

"Great Service!!"

I have been bringing my vehicle to Circle for several years and everyone I deal with is attentive to my needs and takes the time to listen. This morning I dealt with Pam Crisafulli who met me at the door to their beautiful new service facility and made sure I was out of there promptly with a Loaner vehicle while my car was being worked on. She communicated with me regarding the service items I brought the car in for and worked with me to resolve them. I will continue to visit Circle to service my vehicle and also looking forward to upgrading in another year.

veryExcentric
8/04/2016

"Showroom in shambles, service excellent"

The showroom here is in shambles because of renovations. So cars are outside for your viewing. But the service department is up and running in its new space and as usual they are great. Frank, the service manager is always around to smooth out any bumps and Todd for service is the best!. If you are looking for a new car, don't let the renovation deter you from this dealership. They are still the best.

Bnades

"Excellent Service"

Irwin Lieberman showed me two cars and I decided on the Infiniti Q50. He is very thorough and very patient. I was deciding between a Buick Regal and an Infinity. Irwin convinced me to go with Infinity.

giggles
7/31/2016

"Fabulous Experience - Great Service by Irwin Lieberman"

Irwin was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with the purchase of an Infiniti Q50. I received excellent customer service and follow-up. Irwin was very thorough when I picked up my car.

chirchir

"best experience ever"

I came in ti Circle wanting to see the QX 60 wqs greeted by Andy he was the ultimate professional He insisted I test drive gave me a fair deal and stayed after closing to deliver the cat because my husband was late, He did it all with a smile,Thank you Andy

lipster2
7/30/2016

"Great, Fast and Fair"

Had a fantastic, fast and hassle free experience.. Andy Gagliardi was extremely helpful in putting me in the car I wanted at the price I was happy with.. Highly recommend

Happy
7/30/2016

"Service"

Dealership is going through a lot of changes with plenty of chaos to go with it! Todd handled everything without skipping a beat. Routine service is still an easy process. Work on my vehicle was done quickly and as always I'm a happy customer!!!

Reviews of Irwin Lieberman