Circle Infiniti

300 State Hwy 36,
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
Circle Infiniti Info
About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us. As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others. We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles. Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

About Circle Infiniti Learn More

MBclk350
5/26/2016

"Excellent sales and very good service. from Evan Quinones. "

No sales gimmicks. Straight shooter. Good deal. Evan took good care of us. Test drove car no major issues. Car was detailed and ready for pick up as promised. Will buy again rom this dealership.

Evan Quinones.

JPetrizzo
5/22/2016

"Ann Trapani!"

Ann is by far the best service woman I have ever dealt with! She goes above and beyond for each and every customer and gives everyone the time they deserve. I never feel rushed with her. And I never feel like I'm waiting. Also Yuri the valet is phenomenal. He is always ready and waiting with a huge smile. The loaner vehicles are always TOP NOTCH. Ann and Yuri are an amazing team and circle Infiniti is LUCKY to have them. I have never had a better experience at a dealership than I have since I switched to Circle. Customer for life!

Yuri

monica18
5/19/2016

"The Sales Staff and Service Department are exceptional."

Sales: No hard sales, helpful, knowledgable Service: Ann, Pam, Todd are always available to for regular and emergency- maintenance or repairs. When servicing the cars, I am in and out of the service department quickly!

janainesauceda
5/18/2016

"Great Service with very experiment professionals."

My consulting ladie is the best!! She makes everything possible to give me the time I need for my maintenance and is always there if I need anything related to my car. Very proactive. She seems like she loves her job!

sx797
5/18/2016

"Fair and Easy Deal"

This last weekend I bought a car from Circle Infinity. I also traded in a car. I felt they treated me fairly on bith sides of the transaction. Irwin Lieberman was the most professional salesman i have dealt with in many years. He is a gentleman and a genuinely nice guy. He and the finance manager, Brian Conway, listened to what I had to say, and quickly proposed an reasonable deal to me. Irwin and Brian did not waste my time, and they worked hard to make my slightly unusual financial transaction work for both of us. Buying the car was a pleasurable experience, and I could now say that about my experiences at other dealers. Irwin was not only the salesman, but he also took care of all the paperwork and dud not hand me off to someone else in the back office. He was also extremely diligent with every aspect of the transaction. Circle Infiniti will get my business again, as it is a very friendly and professional dealership. I also want to make mention of Steve, who evaluated my trade-in, as he was very fair with me, too (another great guy! Thanks again guys!!! Stephen Doherty

seadog601
5/09/2016

"First visit afterCPO purchase.."

Pam C is a great service advisor, understand s customers needs and of course any anxiety The person before me was handled well as long as myself. Mark B followed up asked me my satisfaction of my car.during my oil change.in the waiting area...Just reminder if your looking for a great deal ask about the white g37 2013 it's a great deal.See Mark B..This dealership is great best I have ever dealt with.

pnalbach
5/07/2016

"So Far so good!"

Worked with Ray Andrews, a professional and courteous sales person. Great car, Q50, very pleased with it. Would recommend both Ray Andrews and Circle Infiniti. Marcus Bowles was also very helpful! Thank you for making the car buying experience a good one!

sanmakqx60
5/02/2016

"Great car buying experience "

Me and my wife were shopping for Infiniti QX60 and came across this dealership. We visited dealership couple of times before making up our mind. Once to really see if our car seats will fit in the SUV. Second time to buy the car. Mark Bahary and Raymond Andrews answered all of our questions without pressuring us to buy the car. When we made up our mind, we got a great deal without me trying to do any bargaining. Great car buying experience .

John from North Brunswick
4/30/2016

"Outstanding Sales and Service"

Just purchased our third Infiniti from this dealership - G35, Q60, and now QX50. We drive quite a distance to do business here, rather than locally because of the integrity of our salesman (Ray). Pricing has always been better much better than the local Edison dealer, and Service has always been a positive experience too. That's why we return.

juliemorale
4/30/2016

"Very accommodating. "

Pam Crisafulli is always pleasant and helpful. Gets me in and out and calls me with updates when my truck is in service. Always a pleasure to deal with her, but ALL the people in the service department are great to deal with. thank you!

Reviews of AnnMaria Trapani