Circle Infiniti

Overall Rating 5

Circle Infiniti

Circle Infiniti Info
About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us. As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others. We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles. Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

About Circle Infiniti Learn More

"Best car buying ever"

I worked with Don Lotano at circle while purchasing my new Q50! His expertise on the car was amazing. He went into detail about every feature. He worked up a fair price without any hassle. It was different from any car buying experience ever. Highly recommend him for future purchases.

"Great Experience"

Anne Trapani is the best! She got my car in and out of the service department quickly. The quality of service more than met my expectations!

"GREAT JOB JOHN DILIETO"

JOHN DILIETO AND ALL OF THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT AT CIRCLE INFINITI ALWAYS DO A GREAT JOB.THEY ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT MY VEHICLE IS COMPLETED ON TIME AS PROMISED.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND JOHN DILIETO AS ONE OF THE BEST SERVICE ADVISORS I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH.

"Exceptional in Servicing"

Today, October 30, my G37x was serviced by Circle Infiniti and my Service Consultant was Ms. Pam Crisafulli. As always, this is my 4th car purchase at Circle Infiniti and 4th car to be service there. From Sales with John Bistis to servicing my Infiniti with Ms. Pam Crisafulli, I am thrilled I have a reputable car service to maintain my new car. This was my service visit with this car and Ms. Crisafulli was great from loaner car to pick up. She is an asset to your company!!!

"Service at Circle Infinit -- West Long Branch"

On October 23, 2014: I bought in Q50 for service. First, I like to state: service is one of the important reasons I purchased my car at Circle Infiniti The consultants I deal with are Pam Crisafulli, Ann Maria Trapani and John DiLieto. Previous to the Q50, I also owned 2 other Infiniti purchased at Circle and always serviced at Circle due to their Customer Service and Quality of work. Important to me is their record keeping of our car maintaince records of what is important to do at certain times. Today Ms. Pam Crisafulli was the Service Consultant and she was great in her advice and having the car ready for pick up. Additionally, she called me with the progress report of the car.

"good job"

Ann always goes above and beyond! never had an issue since we purchased our vehicle. Car is clean and ready when it is supposed to be. Thanks for your help Ann! Happy Birthday!!!

"Worth the Trip!"

Irwin Leiberman provided us with the utmost professionalism and curtious service that I have ever experienced at a car dealership. From the moment he greeted us through the entire follow up process, he treated us as family and not just a client! I would recommend My Leiberman and Circle Infiniti of West Long Branch to anyone!

"2nd Lease, always great service, and honesty! go see Andy!!!"

I worked with Andy Gagliardi, this is my second lease from him. Even when I agree to the price he makes it better. more importantly he looks for your best interest. which in buying/leasing cars its extremely important. He has always told me his honest opinion about all features. Andy always was very quick with his processing and always promptly called back for any questions or concerns. All in all the dealership is a great place, I absolutely recommend it, cant wait to pick my new q50s!! thanks to Andy and circle. Eugene St.Onge

"Irwin Lieberman was great!"

This is our first experience purchasing an Infiniti and we are very pleased. Our QX 60 is a dream to drive and it is a beautifuil, well appointed vehicle. Irwin Lieberman was a friendly, honest sales person who was great to work with. Everyone in the dealership was helpful and made our buying experience a terrific one. Thanks, Irwin and Circle Infiniti.

"EXCELLENT SERVICE BY JOHN DILIETO"

CIRCLE INFINITI SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND JOHN DILIETO ALWAYS DO A GREAT JOB.THEY ARE ALL SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL.WHENEVER I DROP OFF MY JX35 IT ALWAYS COMES BACK CLEAN AND READY ON TIME.

Reviews of Marcus Bowles