Circle Infiniti

300 State Hwy 36,
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
Circle Infiniti Info
About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us. As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others. We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles. Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

About Circle Infiniti Learn More

Mandy123
4/23/2015

"Service"

Always friendly and helpful. A pleasure to deal with. They even have good coffee if you need to wait. This time I had a loan car so I missed out on the coffee.....

Grosa
4/22/2015

"1st Class Service"

Getting my car serviced is no big deal when it's Circle Infiniti Service Dept. that you're dealing with. I always call Pam Crisafulli if I need an appointment, and if I am just driving in with no appointment I still try to see Pam. She takes the time to explain everything, remembers the things that have been done to my car and is so friendly and nice. She's such a pleasure to deal with! This is certainly my favorite dealership and Pam my favorite service person!

hacker
4/22/2015

"Pleasant experience"

Informative,polite,friendly,complete service.Fully explained and and complete when promised. These ladies make it easy and pleasant.They even cover some items not expected.

busymama
4/20/2015

"Great service in service dept."

This dealership makes it easy and quick to get things done. Being a mother of three young children I don't have much time to waste. When I make an appt I always see Mrs Trapani in the service dept to get everything done smoothly and quickly. She's a huge pleasure to deal with and that's very hard to find these day! Thanks Ann! ??

JBarber
4/14/2015

"1st Service Visit to Circle Infiniti Service!!"

My wife has driven Mercedes cars for years and I always thought that their Service Dept was the Gold Standard. All of the other dealers paled in comparison; Honda, Audi, Volkswagen, even Jaguar. Well, after my first service on my new Q50, I have to say that Circle Inifiniti and John DiLieto met and even exceeded the service I received at Mercedes! From making the appointment, to bringing my car in, to getting a loaner, everything was exceptionally easy and fast. John called me early the following morning to let me know that everything was taken care of. When I picked my car up, I was thrilled to see that it was clean and shiny and they even vacuumed the interior. Great job!!

ogretones
3/31/2015

"Always a good experience"

You can tell that this dealer is customer focused. I always choose to wait when I get oil changes, and they have a nice, comfortable waiting area with wi-fi, food, and drinks. They also wash your car as part of each service.

JayMapper

"Great Experience"

I have been to a few dealerships for repairs, and nothing compares to experience that i received at circle infiniti. John was very helpful and did everything he could to make my problems go away. I got my truck back and it was 100%. I cant say thank you enough and i will be telling everyone that i know to buy and service at Circle Infiniti. They also have a great and helpful parts dept. Ron was very nice and pleasure to deal with while i was waiting to pick up my truck. You have made a service customer for life.

Ron

TylerJoseph

"Excellent service"

I always have truly executional service at this dealer! Never a hassle or fuss. Always prompt and courteous! Will return for my next service and probably my next car!

3/30/2015

"The best experience ever"

About a year ago my wife leased an Infiniti at Circle and came home gushing what a great experience it was. Well last week was my turn for a new car and I walked in ready to do battle. Andy Gags stopped me in my tracks and made it the best car buying experience ever. Andy have a life long customer in me

Interlaken
3/30/2015

"Another Excellent Client Service Experience Thanks to Pam"

Having owned a number of luxury cars over the years, I am still impressed and thankful each time I have my truck serviced at the level of personalized service that I receive through Pam. Pam makes the entire process seamless which my wife and I greatly appreciate given our schedules. The other thing we find pleasantly unique is that Pam and Yuri always greet us with a smile and handshake which goes a long way in this day and age. Thank you for hiring people that truly understand what top notch client service means. Craig & Meghan L.

Yuri