Circle Infiniti

300 State Hwy 36,
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
Circle Infiniti Info
About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us. As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others. We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles. Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

About Circle Infiniti Learn More

Carlinfinity
5/20/2015

"Outstanding salesman and dealership"

Just leased my third vehicle from Andy Gagliardi and Circle. Andy is outstanding with the best deal and great attention to detail. He is a true professional with integrity to match. The dealership is spotless, organized and provides a nice experience. I highly recommend Andy and Circle.

jayrod51
5/19/2015

"Excellent service, superb!!!!!!!!!!"

As usual Pam Crisafulli make my visit to the Service Area, an enjoyable one. Friendly, knowledgeable, professional, Solved my issue and explained what needed to be done to fix the problem. All my visits to the service area in the last three years have been exceptionally pleasant, The quality of the service exceeds my expectations every time. I always recommend this dealer to all my friends ans family, EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D. McG.
5/16/2015

"Top Sales Person!"

I have owned Infiniti's for the last 16 years. To date, my best experience has been with Circle Infiniti due to the amazing professionalism of salesman, Ray Andrews. He was extremely knowledgable and not once in our dealings with Ray did we feel any pressure to buy. The many things Ray assisted us with are to numerous to mention. Suffice to say, if you are looking for an Infiniti, Circle in West Long Branch and Ray Andrews are a perfect combination!

Cathy at front desk.

Mark S
5/16/2015

"Always a stellar experience!"

My last 4 visits to this dealership for service on my 2006 Infiniti G35 have exceeded my expectations on every occasion. Sal Graziano ,and more recently AnnMarie Trapani, took very good care of me and my vehicle, extending every courtesy and discount that they could. Both Sal and Ann take their time to carefully and professionaly explain the service to be performed and make intelligent and practical suggestions for future maintenance. Sal has become a friend over the past year, always going the extra mile to accommodate my schedule or provide a loaner vehicle when necessary. 5 stars for these all-stars!

momof4
5/11/2015

"My service appointment was a breeze"

Sal Graziano had me in and out in no time. He was able to solve my issues and explained what was needed to fix them. It was truly service with a smile.

KristinS
5/11/2015

"Second Purchase from Circle Infiniti"

My husband and I first purchased from Circle Infiniti 4 years ago. Highly recommended to us by a friend, we went to Irwin Lieberman. We bought a QX56. Irwin gave us an experience so exceptional that we decided to come back this year to trade in for the new and Improved QX80. Once again we were met with incredible service. Irwin is very professional, knowledgable, and organized. We also had the pleasure of meeting with Tim Ens, the product specialist. Also very polite, helpful, and knowledgable. We would highly recommend Irwin Lieberman & Circle Infiniti to anyone that is not only in the market for a high quality, luxury vehicle, but for a very satisfying, hassle-free, car buying experience!

Timothy Ens

Dealerrater2
5/09/2015

"Q40 experience "

What a truly exceptional experience. I recently had the pleasure of doing business with the team at circle Infiniti. Don Lotano made the whole sales experience very easy and accommodating. The product specialist Tim explained all the exact details of the technology in the car. What a great dealership

Mr. Leigh
5/06/2015

"Second Lease from Circle Infinity "

I went with my Parents to see what new cars were available. Mark Bahary was very polite, detailed and made the process of upgrading leases very easy. When receiving the new Q40, Mark took ample time to explain all new features between models. It was a pleasure to deal with Mark and Circle Infinity. I would highly recommend speaking with him.

jgorto
5/03/2015

"Good dealership , 2nd purchase here."

I bought my 1st infiniti here in 2005. great experience w mike Buehl who has since moved on. Recently my wife needed a new suv for her and our 2 small kids, I researched many mid size and large suv's. I always come back to infiniti. the lease deal on the QX60 is much better than any other less equipped suv's and the other vehicles are not nearly as nice as the QX60. I hope they have a referral program, a lot of people in my wife's Mom group now want to look at the QX60. The service there is also great and I would highly recommend them as they are very efficient and always seem to have a loaner car and fix whatever issue you may have.

Mary823
4/30/2015

"Wonderful dealership"

I recently purchased a Q50 from Circle and I had such a pleasant experience. My salesman, Don was very friendly and made the process very easy. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership to anyone.

Reviews of John DiLieto