Circle Infiniti

Overall Rating 5

Circle Infiniti
Circle Infiniti Info
About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us. As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others. We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles. Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

About Circle Infiniti Learn More

"Courteous and Professional"

This is my first Infiniti and I have to say the service received was outstanding. Sal was very informative, courteous and a true professional. His knowledge of the Infiniti brand made me feel at ease when discussing recommendations and care of my vehicle. My overall experience and impression of the dealership was very refreshing and I would definetly recommend Circle Infiniti to my friends and family.

"Great Experience"

This is my first Infiniti I've owned and not only do I love the car, the service has been great. This has been my second time at Circle Infiniti for service and second time I left extremely satisfied. This is also my second time dealing with Ann in service and she is a pleasure to deal with. She offered great customer service.

"Always a Great Experience"

Great service every time I visit this dealership. Pam always gets me in and out in no time, but the waiting room is very comfortable, so I don't mind! I highly recommend this Dealer.

"Awesome experience "

I brought my Q50 in for 1st check up and 2 factory recalls and Sal made me feel welcome and I had a pleasant experience and will definitely recommend him and circle Infiniti to my friends and family. . Thank you

"Repair/ service"

Once again John in service came through for me....I brought my vehicle in for service and brake work. John had a vehicle wanting for me when I got there , within 3 hours had another call with a complete estimate and list of work that would be completed on my vehicle. Then John called to tell me the work was completed and the car was ready for pick up. It was great the work was completed correctly and quickly and for a fair price, WHAT more could I ask for ?

"Great experience "

I had the pleasure of recently purchasing a q50 through don lotano at circle Infiniti. Everything was truly exceptional from the greeting. Don presented himself as very professional and respectful. It was nothing like the normal sales process I have experienced before at other dealerships. I love the car and would recommend Don and his team at circle. Also, our delivery coordinator,Marcus, went over the car in amazing fashion. He was very helpful in explaining how to use all the technolo and features. Wonderful experience!

"Great sales experience"

This is the 3 rd car I purchased from circle and Andy Gags. Andy is always smiling ,honest, and all around friendly. He understands my needs and more importantly he understands my wants. As long as Andy is a salesperson I will be a customer

"Andy Gagliardi"

While we decided not to purchase an Infiniti due to cost, Andy was a great sales person to work with. He was helpful from the beginning in providing all the information and options we asked for. I would highly recommend Andy & Circle Infiniti to anyone searching for a new car and hope to return in the future.

"John Dilueto"

I called Monday morning for service and John got me in the same day..... John is spectacular and always a pleasure to deal with!!! I highly recommend him!!

"Services"

Pam in services helped me so much this past week she called with updates every day and keep everything up to day. Every time I come in she is just wonderful!! Thank you Pam!

Marcus Bowles