Circle Infiniti

Makes: Infiniti|Service Center

Circle Infiniti

Circle Infiniti Info
About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us. As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others. We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles. Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

About Circle Infiniti Learn More

hockey1917
12/17/2014

"Great service!"

I took my car for routine maintenance and had the pleasure with dealing with AnnMaria. She was extremely polite, professional and friendly. She makes sure everything is ok and goes over what needs to be done with the car. I have been a customer of Circle Infiniti for over 5 years now and will never go anywhere else because of the excellent service I get whenever I bring my car in. I also love dealing with Pam Crisafulli and John DiLieto who are also wonderful.

JB0915
12/10/2014

"Excellent Service "

I brought my G37 in for its routine service and they found and fixed a potential safety concern while being serviced. Thanks to Sal Graziano and the service tech for keeping my family safe!

bogey13rpd
12/09/2014

"BMW, Lexus, & Mercedes should learn from Circle Infiniti"

Pam has been a pleasant to work with from a client perspective for the past 4 years. She's the reasons I keep buying Infiniti and I keep going back to service my vehicle. Extremely knowledgable, never pushy, quick, efficient, polite and always making sure I'm comfortable whether I'm waiting for a quick service and/or on the road with my loaner car.

dianegreaves
12/08/2014

"Once Again, Incredible Customer Service!"

Stopped in for service this weekend and had the pleasure of dealing with Ann Trapani again. As usual, she made sure that I was taken care of efficiently and with a smile on her face the entire time. I actually have an Infiniti dealer a few miles from my home, but I continue to make the trip to Circle Infiniti simply because of the superior service I receive from Ann. It's truly a pleasure to deal with someone who is completely honest and trustworthy , especially when dealing with something like car service and maintenance.

q50man
12/05/2014

"great experience "

as I shopped around for this car Andy was amazing He was friendly and accomadating and I feel I got a great price for this car.

autism0920
11/30/2014

"Amazing Service Center Staff "

Leasing my second car from Circle Infiniti I've never been let down. Coming from Staten Island to get my car serviced even with other Infiniti dealerships in the area is well worth it to me. Ann Trapani always gives me 5 star service between making sure my car is serviced in every way possible, a loaner car available, and that I leave the dealership 100% satisfied. I will surely return to Ann for my next service appointment. Happy Holidays!

Colynn

"Great staff"

Brought my car in for service, and as always, my advisor Annie was friendly, and professional. She always takes the time to make you feel like you're her only client, never feel rushed or pressured. A real delight.

kssss
11/29/2014

"It was wonderful working with Irwin Lieberman"

Irwin Lieberman was warm and welcoming. His sense of humor and professionalism made my experience even more pleasant. I will surely return to Irwin and Circle Infiniti when I buy my next car.

brianheather
11/29/2014

"It was a pleasure to work with Irwin Lieberman"

This is not my first time dealing with Circle Infiniti. The reason I go back is because I always have a good experience when I deal with Irwin Lieberman. He is fair and honest. I know he will give me the best price possible. Thank you Irwin. I will recommend you and Circle Infiniti to my friends.

Maxwell07711
11/28/2014

"Quick and painless service!"

I was having a problem with my car not accelerating so well and I was pretty upset about it. I called the dealership and spoke with John DiLieto. He calmed me down and explained that it was most likely only due to a software update. I stopped by after work and before I could finish my coffee while speaking with John, the update was complete and the problem solved. I was very nervous, however, John was very reassuring and solved my problem quickly. I have never had such a seamless repair experience before and I thank him so much for making this quick and painless! Thank you!

Reviews of John DiLieto