Circle Infiniti

300 State Hwy 36,
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
Circle Infiniti Info
About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us. As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others. We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles. Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

About Circle Infiniti Learn More

John from North Brunswick
4/30/2016

"Outstanding Sales and Service"

Just purchased our third Infiniti from this dealer - G35, Q60, and now QX50. We drive a distance to do business here, rather than locally because of the integrity of our salesman (Ray). Pricing has always been better much better than the local Edison dealer, and Service has always been a positive experience too. That's why we return.

juliemorale

"Very accommodating. "

Pam Crisafulli is always pleasant and helpful. Gets me in and out and calls me with updates when my truck is in service. Always a pleasure to deal with her, but ALL the people in the service department are great to deal with. thank you!

Misslivvy1

"Circle Infiniti "

I recently visited Circle Infiniti to trade in my leased vehicle. This is my third trade in with Circle and I am happy to say just as the technology of the vehicles has become more impressive with each new vehicle, so has the customer service provided by the dealership. Prior to finding Circle, I never stepped foot in a dealership without my husband or father to help me negotiate. But Circle Infiniti is different. Brian Conway, the finance manager and Irwin Lieberman, the salesperson for all 3 of my cars, demonstrate a transparency and trustworthiness that is unparalleled. Also, Marcus the delivery coordinator showed me everything I needed to know about my new car and gave me his card if I ever have questions. I've already called him with questions and he fixed my Bluetooth issue in about 10 seconds. Everyone at Circle Infiniti is a pleasure to be around from Uri, who greets you with a smile every time you pull up to the service valet to Pam in Service who makes sure you get a fabulous loaner car while your oil gets changed. If only all businesses could model themselves after this exceptional establishment!

Can't wait!
4/29/2016

"Thank you"

Everyone in service takes great care of me and my vehicle! The dealership is under construction but Ann and the service staff made sure I was happy with my experience there. Both Ann and Todd made sure it was done within a timely manner. They both even helped clean my car to get me out on time!! You guys are the best! The service department is why I keep coming back to Circle!! Can't wait for the new building!!!!

spellbionderssurf
4/29/2016

"GREAT SERVICE "

WHENEVER I BRING MY QX60 IN FOR SERVICE JOHN DILIETO AND ALL THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT MAKE SURE I AM TAKEN CARE OF AND MY VEHICLE IS ALWAYS FINSIHED ON TIME AND READY WHEN I NEED IT.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CIRCLE INFINITI FOR YOUR VEHILCE NEEDS.

edoehler
4/28/2016

"Thanks for our new QX60"

This is the second car I have leased through Circle (first was a g37 coupe), using Andy both times. Honestly, he was one of the main reasons we even looked at Infiniti for our SUV. He dealt with both myself and my wife, and made us both very comfortable throughout the process. All of our questions (and there were a lot) were answered both in person and on the phone. I do highly recommend Andy, and in fact a couple weeks later I actually did. One of my good friends also leased a QX60 using Andy.

pbracco13
4/27/2016

"Andy Gagliardi "The "Best !!!"

In all the years i've been buying or leasing cars Andy Gagliardi@ Circle Infinity ,is" the best".!!! He's honest ,has integrity and always offers a fair deal.

LisaA
4/25/2016

"Infinity Service"

I had to had service on my Infinity Q50. Service was made easy. I was even offered a loaner car. They checked everything above and beyond. Service was simplete.

Bmarshall1025
4/23/2016

"07740 - Got my JX35 - IMMACULATE SERVICE "

came in for a jx 35 . Circle Infiniti had the best price I had seen EVER for the year and make . I was so serious about my purchase my fiancé and I booked a hotel and came the night before . We came all the way from Pennsylvania which was a over a 2 hour drive . From the time we arrived Tim was amazing he knew we were comming in for the jx35 and with the intention of leaving with it same day . Which made it an all day process but everyone there made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed . Tim worked efficiently and diligently to make sure I got the best rate financed with his advisor Steve . Even the product specialist Marcus who walked me through all the operations of my vehicle before I left he was awesome and friendly . I am happy to say I came to in today at circle Infiniti and left with my dream car . And made it home safely . Thank you all who helped who I saw and didn't see . My car looked brand new when I drove it off the lot today and I am beyond satisfied.

Joe R
4/22/2016

"My experience to buy a new car"

Our salesman, Raymond Andrews, and our tech man, Marcus Bowles were professional and pleasant to work with. Answered all of questions and made sure we were comfortable with our new car. Won't hesitate to buy another car from this dealership.Joseph Rossi

Reviews of John DiLieto