Circle Infiniti

300 State Hwy 36,
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
Circle Infiniti Info
About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us. As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others. We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles. Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

About Circle Infiniti Learn More

ogretones
3/31/2015

"Always a good experience"

You can tell that this dealer is customer focused. I always choose to wait when I get oil changes, and they have a nice, comfortable waiting area with wi-fi, food, and drinks. They also wash your car as part of each service.

JayMapper

"Great Experience"

I have been to a few dealerships for repairs, and nothing compares to experience that i received at circle infiniti. John was very helpful and did everything he could to make my problems go away. I got my truck back and it was 100%. I cant say thank you enough and i will be telling everyone that i know to buy and service at Circle Infiniti. They also have a great and helpful parts dept. Ron was very nice and pleasure to deal with while i was waiting to pick up my truck. You have made a service customer for life.

Ron

TylerJoseph

"Excellent service"

I always have truly executional service at this dealer! Never a hassle or fuss. Always prompt and courteous! Will return for my next service and probably my next car!

3/30/2015

"The best experience ever"

About a year ago my wife leased an Infiniti at Circle and came home gushing what a great experience it was. Well last week was my turn for a new car and I walked in ready to do battle. Andy Gags stopped me in my tracks and made it the best car buying experience ever. Andy have a life long customer in me

Interlaken
3/30/2015

"Another Excellent Client Service Experience Thanks to Pam"

Having owned a number of luxury cars over the years, I am still impressed and thankful each time I have my truck serviced at the level of personalized service that I receive through Pam. Pam makes the entire process seamless which my wife and I greatly appreciate given our schedules. The other thing we find pleasantly unique is that Pam and Yuri always greet us with a smile and handshake which goes a long way in this day and age. Thank you for hiring people that truly understand what top notch client service means. Craig & Meghan L.

Yuri

sha
3/27/2015

"amazing experience"

Andrew was very knowledgeable about the car I leased and was very accommodating with handling the return of my car coming off lease. He was extremely professional.

yamawho469
3/25/2015

"first class service at all times"

John in service is the best to deal with. He always keeps me informed as to the status of my 2012 Infiniti G37XS (which I love). Fair pricing and the car is returned to me spotless and he always provides a loaner Infiniti for me. I can't wait to get my next vehicle from them!

Joe M.
3/24/2015

"Customer Satisfaction "

I had a wonderful service experience with Sal. He was attentive and thorough and made me feel like I was his best customer. His professionalism is outstanding; he is efficient and knows his job. He is a great addition to Circle Infiniti. I have been dealing with Circle for years and purchased multiple vehicles and I always have a satisfying customer service experience.

Rocky
3/17/2015

"Outstanding customer service professional team"

Sal is a pro and has outstanding integrity and customer service. Sal sets the example for the dealership through his outstanding communication skills and concern for his customers. I trust his judgement and believe he has his customers best interest at heart. Yuri works well with Sal and provides the check in process to be efficient, quick and very professional. The loaner cars are clean and available. Overall, Sal sets a great tone and when I purchase a new car it will be at Circle because of Sal.

Mommah
3/16/2015

"Wonderful Customer Service"

Having been an Infinity owner for the last four years, many times I’ve had the pleasure to meet numerous service advisors. This past Saturday, I had an emergency and had the pleasure to have Pam as my service advisor. I’d like to compliment her professionalism displayed towards me to ensure that my concerns/questions were a priority and answered. I also had the pleasure to deal with Ann as I waited for Pam to obtain answers from service manager. Pam and Ann both are exceptional people and I sincerely appreciate their responsiveness and must say that they both are great assets to your company. I’m satisfied with the service provided (in an emergency) and how I was treated, fabulous customer service.

Reviews of John DiLieto