Circle Infiniti

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Open Now

Circle Infiniti

Circle Infiniti Info
About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us. As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others. We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles. Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

About Circle Infiniti Learn More

stacey
2/27/2015

"wonderful experience"

The overall experience was outstanding. Andy is very professional and knowledgeable of the model they sell is amazing. I will definitely keep coming back to buy/service my cars.

Joseph
2/27/2015

"Great customer service"

John is a very friendly person who really knows everything that is wrong with your car. Always gives me the best prices and someone who I will go to get my Infiniti serviced. Even if the wait is long for him it's always the best service.

Castle

"Quality dealer"

I came in to get my oil changed and was promptly greeted by Sal Graziano. Circle infinity always meets and exceeds my expectations. Thank you very much and I will be back in the warm weathers!

Jeff

"Top of the line"

I have now purchased 2 infiniti's from this dealership and both from Andy Gagliardi. Being treating as a friend is very important to me and Andy and the team around him treat you as if you were family. I have also referred friends and family to Andy and they are always extremely happy to have dealt with him. I will continue to purchase my cars with Andy for this excellent service. I recently brought my car in for service and Pam and Ann were great help. They were very upfront and kept me in the loop every step of the way. The team approach that they have really keep a happy customer happy. 5 STARS!!

Pat

"Amazing Experience!!"

My interactions with Ann are excellent. Service is impeccable. I am always informed every step of the way. Ann goes above and beyond what you would normally expect from a service associate. I would recommend Circle Infiniti to everyone for their needs

sma2341
2/25/2015

"Highly recommend John DiLieto at Circle Infiniti"

As always great service. Car brought in and I was expected. Did not seem to be overbooked. Greeted at drive up. Short walk to John DiLieto's office. Estimate accurate. Estimated time to be done accurate. Car fixed properly. John DiLieto was my point of contact. He was informative and helpful as usual. Nice waiting room too.

Dennis
2/24/2015

"Service quality"

Always friendly expeience. Very knowledgeable about her customers needs.timely service and reasonably priced for service.Always see Pam when I bring my car in for service.

spellbionderssurf
2/23/2015

"Always a great experience"

John dilieto and all the service department staff always make my visit special.i always get treated like the number one guest.i would highly recommend circle Infiniti for all service needs.

Envieddesigns
2/22/2015

"The best experience I've had "

I've had the best car buying experience with Raymond Andrews. I've visited this dealer several times in the past few months to get info and to try and pin point what my next vehicle choice would be before my lease was up. Im talking emails, calls and me walking in several times since my job is right down the street and Raymond was always there to assist and was never once pushy or just trying to make a quick sale. He was really down to earth and he made me feel welcomed every single time and also delivered me my new car as promised. This is my new go to dealer!

hdubnik
2/12/2015

"great service"

Not only did I have a wonderful sales experience with Irwin Lieberman, but then I had a great service experience with John DiLieto. I was very happy with the the service I received and I would highly recommend Irwin and John to other people.

Reviews of John DiLieto