Circle Infiniti

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Circle Infiniti

Circle Infiniti Info
About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us. As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others. We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles. Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

About Circle Infiniti Learn More

Jeepdriver4
1/29/2015

"Consistently excellent"

For years we have brought our cars to circle. They always seem to go above and beyond and the service is always consistent. Always truly exceptional

JACKRYAN617
1/29/2015

"Best Infiniti Dealership"

I would highly recommend Circle Infiniti. I have been a customer for over ten years and cannot stress enough the professionalism and how easy it is to work with them. I live over an hour away from Circle and continue to travel to see them based on my past experiences. My sales advisor Irwin Lieberman is extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with as is his manager Brian Conway. Again I would highly recommend them.

johnnyb1978
1/23/2015

"exceptional service as always "

I can always say whenever I need service done Pam Cristafulli has always provided me with exceptional service and I always leave knowing why I chose infinity. .. She has always provided me with prompt and friendly service, she truly makes me feel special every single time ....

mike morano
1/23/2015

"SERVICE REVIEW"

PAM CRISAFULLI does a magnificent job. Extremely courteous all the time.She is very knowledgeable and is wonderful to deal with..Always a pleasureable visit. MIKE MORANO

vmm123
1/20/2015

"Five Star Service"

Frank Gandolfo and John Dilieto provided top tier service on my recent visit, which is exactly what I have come to know and trust when dealing with Circle Infiniti. Frank and his entire team always take the time to treat you with the utmost respect and work as hard as possible to satisfy your service needs. They simply know how to earn respect through honest communication and quality work. Their customer service is excellent and the mechanics are the best around. Their reputation as the best service center in the area is 100% deserved.

rrosati17
1/13/2015

"Excellent Service Experiance - from the 1st time & on-going"

John Dilieto and the entire staff at Circle Infiniti do an outstanding job ! They treat you like family and I will never go anywhere else.

Uri who is the first person I see when I pull into Circle Infiniti who does an outstanding job

lauryn
12/31/2014

"my service experience"

John Dilieto and all the staff at circle infinity always make me feel like I am the number one customer. I highly recommend John Dilieto for all your service needs.

SHORE600
12/30/2014

"GREAT SERVICE, AS USUAL"

i AM ALWAYS PLEASED WITH MY VISITS TO CIRCLE INFINITI. BETWEEN JOHN DILIETO OR SAL GRAZIANO, I AM ALWAYS TAKEN CARE OF WITH THE GREATEST OF INTEGRITY. SPEEDY SERVICE AND A LOANER IF I NEED ONE. I KNOW I AM GOOD HANDS WITH THE ENTIRE STAFF. WHILE JOHN & SAL TOOK CARE OF ME ON THIS LAST VISIT, PAM & ANNIE ARE SUPER AT THEIR JOBS TOO! THANKS, CIRCLE INFINITI.

sma2341
12/30/2014

"Great service via John DiLieto as Usual"

Brought my car in for service scheduled by John DiLieto as usual. Everything was excellent as usual. This is the norm that I have become accustomed to and that John continues to maintain.

mcar1478

"Quality Service !!!"

Sal has helped me the last few visits and has made it easy for me each time. They did a good job working on my vehicle and the car wash is always appreciated!!!

Reviews of John DiLieto