Circle Infiniti

300 State Hwy 36,
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
Circle Infiniti Info
About Circle Infiniti

At Circle Infiniti, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You will find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from us. As the exclusive Infiniti dealer in Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey, Circle Infiniti is a family owned dealership, selling and servicing New Infiniti cars, quality Used Cars and Certified Pre-owned Infiniti vehicles since 1992. Our primary guiding principle is that “Nothing is more important than a satisfied customer, measured by the customer's criteria”. Our friendly and well trained staff strives to exceed your expectations by providing our customers a purchase, service and ownership experience that surpasses all others. We encourage you to stop by our dealership and experience Circle Infiniti’s friendly, professional and courteous staff. We are confident that our Sales staff will exceed your expectations for personal service while they knowledgeably answer any questions as they demonstrate the inspired performance and luxury of the Infiniti line of vehicles. Our Award Winning Service Department is here to serve you and professionally protect the investment you have made in your car. From our Valet that greets you and arranges your free loaner car when your car is being serviced, to the Service Consultants that provide expert assistance and analysis, to the certified trained mechanics that perform the service on your car, they are all here to make your experience comfortable and simple.

About Circle Infiniti Learn More

Mike27

"Professional experience!"

Joel was a pleasure to work with. He was professional and polite in every way and we would gladly recommend him to friends and family!

patm

"very happy!"

I dealt with Irwin from Circle Infiniti for my QX60 and it was a great experience. He was very helpful, knowledgeable, and patient. He took a lot of time to make sure we got what we wanted and we appreciated that.

muhamed524
6/30/2015

"best car buying experience ever"

wow what an experience i have bin buying and leasing cars for years and this has to be hands down the best i ever had irwin lieberman is the guy to deal with over at circle he took such good care of me and sold me exactly what i wanted no up sell just pure honesty and great salesmanship the hole dealership was amazing thank you for such great service

bbriggi

"Great Experience"

I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into Circle and met with Andy. I told him what I was looking for and he was so informative and his professionalism was very helpful in making my decision. I would recommend my friends to Circle Infiniti and to deal with Andy.

sma2341
6/30/2015

"Great Service Once Again"

Took my car in for its scheduled repair. Great by the staff as I pulled up. Met with John DiLieto right away. Repair done on time and that price promised.

VerySatisfied

"5-Star Service"

I recently had my Infiniti Q50 serviced at Circle Infiniti in West Long Branch and was very impressed with the high level of service I received. I was treated both professionally and respectfully by my Service Advisor Sal Graziano. I had such a positive experience... I felt very comfortable and assured with the knowledge Sal provided of my vehicle answering all my questions and concerns. The service was performed quickly and the accomodations were superb while I waited. Sal is an expereinced professional, with great knowledge of the Infiniti brand and someone you could trust and I highly recommend him and will request him again when I return. I highly recommend Circle Infiniti and without a doubt purchase my next Infiniti from Circle. Job well done Sal!

lrossi

"Great Service!"

Recently went shopping for a potential upgrade and was wow-ed by the excellent service! We decided to hold off on our purchase, but because of the excellent staff and experience we will without a doubt be back when we are ready to purchase!

Q50buyer

"Q50 awesome "

I bought a q50 from Don Lotano this past month. The buying process was made easy by his outgoing personality and calm demeanor. We love the car and it is everything he said it would be. Thanks also to Marcus, who showed us how to work all the technology

dianegreaves
6/28/2015

"Circle Infiniti Impresses Again!"

I recently went in for service at Circle Infiniti and was once again impressed with the level of service that I received while I was there. The service was completed quickly and I was able to wait in the comfort of the dealership while it was completed. My service representative, Ann Trapani, was extremely friendly and, as always, provided superior service-- so much so that I specifically ask for her whenever I come in for service. It's quite obvious that Ann and Circle Infiniti understand that the customer experience goes beyond selling a car. In fact, the level of service Circle Infiniti provides was the main factors in my decision to lease from that dealership again!

customer
6/28/2015

"Professional Sales Person makes the difference"

OUr existing car was coming off of lease. Different car brand than Infiniti. We touched base with a couple of car dealerships to get Lease rates. Infiniti Circle gave their best price out of the box and worked with us on different options. No gimicks or hard sells. Infiniti was patient while we spoke with others and could have not been easier to deal with once we came to their dealership. Don Lotano was our salesperson and he carried himself way beyond his years.

Reviews of John DiLieto