City World Hyundai

City World Hyundai

Call
City World Hyundai Info
About City World Hyundai

City World Hyundai is your Bronx Hyundai Dealer City World Hyundai is your source for everything Hyundai in the greater New York City area. Our Bronx Hyundai dealership proudly serves customers in Manhattan, Queens, and Westchester with new Hyundai vehicles, used cars and Hyundai service. We are located on the corner of Boston Road and Pearsall Avenue in the Bronx. You can get specific driving instructions from our hours and directions page, if you need help finding our New York City Hyundai dealership. Choose City World Hyundai and see why Hyundai customers from Westchester, Manhattan and Queens make us their auto dealership. New Hyundai Vehicles for Our New York City, Manhattan and Westchester Hyundai Customers Here at City World Hyundai, we carry the latest models that Hyundai makes, from the Accent to the Veloster, as well as many others. Whether you are interested in a new Sonata in Queens or are looking for a new Santa Fe in Westchester, you will want to visit us first in the Bronx and take advantage of our selection and special offers. From the Azera to the Tucson, we have a new Hyundai for everyone. Apply for financing and schedule your test drive today with City World Hyundai. We look forward to seeing all our Queens and Westchester Hyundai customers soon at our Bronx Hyundai dealership.

About City World Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Pleasant Experience "

As a returning customer, the folks at City World Hyundai took good care of me. They gave me an excellent lease offer. I got a fresh ride and stellar service. Be sure to check them out.

George

"Wonderful Experience"

Everyone at the dealership were friendly. Professionalism all across the board. I highly recommend. Ask for Karina, she is an excellent sales rep. Talking to Cesar, he made me feel so, so comfortable. Antoinette was wonderful. Keep up the great work guys.

"Quite a Suprise"

We thought our experience at City World would be just another afternoon of wrangling with the usual disappointment at the end. But it was not to be so. George, Kareem and Cesar made this auto purchase what it should be: A non-pressuring, courteous, informed staff delivering a vehicle as promised to a happy customer.

George Routsos

"A GREAT EXPERIENCE "

Everyone at the Dealership were friendly and really considerate with us making sure we were comfortable and that we understood the process of purchasing a new vehicle.

"Awsome service"

This place is amazing. They were eager to work with me and help me find the vehicle that best suited me. I highly recommend this place. Ask for Kareem, he's professional and he will always work with you. Best of all he never once tried any of those shady sales tactics on me.

"fast and friendly"

First and foremost I want to day that I had an excellent first experience at hyundai. I went there expecting to be haggled into something I didn't want. And I am so satisfied with my buy. I worked with Claudia Pacheco and as soon as I walked onto the lot I was greeted by her and felt her sincerity. I had just got rid of my camry lease and I was hoping to jump I to a coupe. The process was fast and I was driving in about 4 hours. When I bought my camry in 2011 I took about 7 to 8 hours because they were "trying" to find the best deals. I got a low rate that I could afford and Claudia worked with my budget. I'm paying alot less than what I had on the camry and I would most definitely be taking my family there to buy their cars! Plus their line up is awesome.

Claudia Pacheco

"claudia Pacheco "

La mejor ventas es Claudia de City World hyundai, es muy amable y muy profesional, pienso que debería ser la empleada del año, me gusto tanto su atención que pienso comprar otro carro para mi Esposa.

claudia Pacheco

"Great Experience"

With barely any credit straight out of college and a fresh employee, city world hyundai really helped me get a great car and at a decent monthly price. I really can't thank them enough!

"professional & friendly "

was gonna look around before i purchased a car, but everyone was very professional & helpful, & t hey made ma an offer i could"t refuse, i left there a satisfied customer

chris

"very wonderful and satisfied"

Very wonderful. Will always recommend. Great location. Very professional and very satisfied.they is a great team there.looking forward to up grading with the team

Reviews of Cesar  Salazar