City World Hyundai

3350 Boston Rd,
Bronx, New York 10469
City World Hyundai Info
About City World Hyundai

City World Hyundai is your Bronx Hyundai Dealer City World Hyundai is your source for everything Hyundai in the greater New York City area. Our Bronx Hyundai dealership proudly serves customers in Manhattan, Queens, and Westchester with new Hyundai vehicles, used cars and Hyundai service. We are located on the corner of Boston Road and Pearsall Avenue in the Bronx. You can get specific driving instructions from our hours and directions page, if you need help finding our New York City Hyundai dealership. Choose City World Hyundai and see why Hyundai customers from Westchester, Manhattan and Queens make us their auto dealership. New Hyundai Vehicles for Our New York City, Manhattan and Westchester Hyundai Customers Here at City World Hyundai, we carry the latest models that Hyundai makes, from the Accent to the Veloster, as well as many others. Whether you are interested in a new Sonata in Queens or are looking for a new Santa Fe in Westchester, you will want to visit us first in the Bronx and take advantage of our selection and special offers. From the Azera to the Tucson, we have a new Hyundai for everyone. Apply for financing and schedule your test drive today with City World Hyundai. We look forward to seeing all our Queens and Westchester Hyundai customers soon at our Bronx Hyundai dealership.

About City World Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

janeshin
1/26/2016

"Awesome staff"

Professional and efficient staff who helped with everything we were looking for. Very satisfied with service and product. Overall experience was excellent. Thank you to mr. Tony Kim!

Tony Kim

MARY.RANDOLPH58
1/20/2016

"Great overall experience"

Kenrick and Marcus took their time to get me the exact vehicle I wanted.They were very patient with me and even advised as to the best time to purchase my car. I have purchased many cars in my time and this is the first time a salesperson and GM have taken so much effort in making sure I was satisfied

Peter KIm

HHERN35
1/18/2016

"EXCELLLENT"

PROFECIONALISM, ACCOUNTABILITY,INTEGRITY. I WILL RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP IN THE FUTURE TO ANY OF MIY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THE SALES PERSON TREAT ME WITH COURTESY AND HONESTY.

GABRIEL QUERO

BIGGABABS
1/12/2016

"Easy going"

The process was fairly simple. I was happy to be able turn in my Toyota and walk out with my new vehicle in one transaction.

Tony Kim

MARCEROS131
1/12/2016

"cityworld..hyundai...a diamond in the bronx"

Marc Eros is the most Profesional manager I have every felt with.....and his crew is tops...is a pleasure doing business with the crew at hyundai....thank u for a great experience. ..

Tony kim...and Peter kim..

PARKSANGHYEON
12/29/2015

"Amazing"

It was great purchase. I'm very satisfied. I was able to buy the car that i wanted at a good price. Everyone was professional and helped me exactly how i wanted to be helped.

Tony

Shai
12/17/2015

"Amazing"

My car was dealt to me by a young man name Kareem Burnside , and he was straight forward, honest quick and I was able to drive off with the Hyundai I wanted at a great price . Thanks for having such lovely employees City World!

HPYJY
12/16/2015

"Excellent!"

My salesman, Mr. Kareem Burnside, was very patient, professional, and knowledgeable about the vehicles that I had questions about. His customer services skills were excellent! That is why I decided to return to this dealership the next morning. My overall experience was wonderful.

RANDI.SHARAF
11/24/2015

"Happy new car!"

Had a great experience with the purchase and pricing of my car. Salesperson was very friendly and knowledgeable and did not try to push something I didn't need

Gabriel

JOEMC2208
11/17/2015

"Buying experience"

Excellent service with no pressure. The salesman was knowledgable pleasant and forthright about all costs so there was no surprises.. I would recommend this dealership to anyone intrested in buying a Hyundai .

Reviews of Kareem  Burnside