City World Hyundai

3350 Boston Rd,
Bronx, New York 10469
City World Hyundai Info
About City World Hyundai

City World Hyundai is your Bronx Hyundai Dealer City World Hyundai is your source for everything Hyundai in the greater New York City area. Our Bronx Hyundai dealership proudly serves customers in Manhattan, Queens, and Westchester with new Hyundai vehicles, used cars and Hyundai service. We are located on the corner of Boston Road and Pearsall Avenue in the Bronx. You can get specific driving instructions from our hours and directions page, if you need help finding our New York City Hyundai dealership. Choose City World Hyundai and see why Hyundai customers from Westchester, Manhattan and Queens make us their auto dealership. New Hyundai Vehicles for Our New York City, Manhattan and Westchester Hyundai Customers Here at City World Hyundai, we carry the latest models that Hyundai makes, from the Accent to the Veloster, as well as many others. Whether you are interested in a new Sonata in Queens or are looking for a new Santa Fe in Westchester, you will want to visit us first in the Bronx and take advantage of our selection and special offers. From the Azera to the Tucson, we have a new Hyundai for everyone. Apply for financing and schedule your test drive today with City World Hyundai. We look forward to seeing all our Queens and Westchester Hyundai customers soon at our Bronx Hyundai dealership.

About City World Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Gregorylara23
8/22/2016

"Sales "

The best experience ever buying your first car. They are very mindful with the car you looking for , and would find a car that best fit your needs .

City world of Hyundai Briant Rosa sales, and Peter from finance

falcon_henry
8/16/2016

"Great"

It was a good experience at the dealership, i felt right at home everytime i went in there. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I would absolutely reccomend this place to someone

Richard Abreu

Afleming23
8/15/2016

"Awesome experience "

City World Hyundai is an excellent dealership. I bought my first car (Hyundai Elantra 2017) from there about a month ago, and I love it. My sales associate was Kareem, he is very efficient at his job and extremely knowledge when answering questions (I had a million of them). If you are looking for a bang for your buck, excellent service, and a great car, City World Hyundai is the way to go. Make sure to ask for Kareem!

qmadia65
8/12/2016

"City World Hyundai"

The process was quick and easy Jeremy Castillo worked with my budget and car needs I was very satisfied I will definitely be coming back to city world Hyundai with referrals

Jeremy Castillo

jazminecox73
8/11/2016

"Feel confident at City World Hyundai"

Great experience at City World Hyundai. Staff were knowledgable and professional. They considered my concerns and needs and found the perfect vehicle for me. I got a great deal. Very pleased with my experience at City World Hyundai.

Briant Rosa, Tony Carrion

helidon2
8/11/2016

"Go to city world Hyundai"

I had a great experience at city world Hyundai. Very professional and they helped me get everything I wanted. Hassle free I was shocked that everything went so smooth. I definitely recommend dealing with my sales rep Corey Hospedales he was great!

Corey Hospedales

norteynortei
8/10/2016

"City world Hyundai"

I had a great experience, went to the dealer to see if i can get a used car in my budget. Thanks to Briant and finance i was able to get into a new car and still be at my budget, thank you city world hyundai staff

Briant

fixingahole2
8/06/2016

"liars"

Said final price on certified car was 15 k. Started the sell process (took my paperwork, credit card & social), and after 20 minutes came with a paper charging me 21k! Total waste of time that I didn't have.

Jimmy

luckydon2pro
8/05/2016

"City world hyundai"

My man tony is the guy you want to see. Ive been referred from a very close friend of mine but i still had to have my guard up since i was skeptical about car sales men. But he was very straight forward and knowledgable guy. Great guy and strongly recommend him for any questions you have.

Tony kim

victoriasoyunkim
8/05/2016

"excellent experience"

All of the workers were very helpful and effective. They did not waste any time, went straight to important aspects of the deal. Everything about the car and the deal was explained thoroughly. The car was exactly what I wanted so I was very pleased. I highly recommend this dealership. Thank you so much!

Peter Kim and Tony Kim