City World Hyundai

3350 Boston Rd,
Bronx, New York 10469
City World Hyundai Info
About City World Hyundai

City World Hyundai is your Bronx Hyundai Dealer City World Hyundai is your source for everything Hyundai in the greater New York City area. Our Bronx Hyundai dealership proudly serves customers in Manhattan, Queens, and Westchester with new Hyundai vehicles, used cars and Hyundai service. We are located on the corner of Boston Road and Pearsall Avenue in the Bronx. You can get specific driving instructions from our hours and directions page, if you need help finding our New York City Hyundai dealership. Choose City World Hyundai and see why Hyundai customers from Westchester, Manhattan and Queens make us their auto dealership. New Hyundai Vehicles for Our New York City, Manhattan and Westchester Hyundai Customers Here at City World Hyundai, we carry the latest models that Hyundai makes, from the Accent to the Veloster, as well as many others. Whether you are interested in a new Sonata in Queens or are looking for a new Santa Fe in Westchester, you will want to visit us first in the Bronx and take advantage of our selection and special offers. From the Azera to the Tucson, we have a new Hyundai for everyone. Apply for financing and schedule your test drive today with City World Hyundai. We look forward to seeing all our Queens and Westchester Hyundai customers soon at our Bronx Hyundai dealership.

About City World Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Marte2200
5/03/2016

"Recommend "

I would definitely recommend city world Hyundai and Juan Perez they worked out a great deal for me I love my car and I'm very happy with how they treated me.

Juan Perez

emrivera540
5/02/2016

"Professional and Courteous"

When visiting City World Hyundai in the Bronx, NY area to purchase a vehicle, I was greeted by a Kareem. He was very friendly and welcoming allowing us to feel comfortable. Kareem was knowledgeable enough where he was able to work effectively with finance manager in getting the best rate we could considering our circumstances which ultimately led to the sale of a brand new car at a reasonable monthly cost.

lennyachai@yahoo.com
5/02/2016

"Good Dealership."

So back in March 2016 I was shopping around for a Hyundai Tuscon. Chose City World Hyundai – and got on to Kareem, who made it happen. After several weeks of back and forth negotiations – Kareem got me all the information needed to make this purchase. I’m quite impressed! The entire staff were helpful too. I will shop there again – and certainly recommend anyone looking for a car to check – City World Hyundai.

jose hugo
4/30/2016

"MYKAEL WAS GREAT!"

MYKAEL WAS GREAT, HE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY FOR ME AND MY MOM TO GET INTO A VEHICLE. HE LITERALLY MADE ME AN OFFER I COULDNT REFUSE. THIS WAS ME AND MY MOMS FIRST PURCHASE AND IT COULDNT HAVE WENT ANY BETTER. DEF WOULD RECCOMMEND MYKAEL!

MYKAEL MANON

annalise112
4/30/2016

"Corey Hospedales Greatest sales consultant"

I came in to city world Hyundai dealership to look and see if it was possible to get out of my current vehicle and I must say my Sales representative Corey Hospedales was excellent! He was very Knowledgeable and knew everything about the Hyundai vehicles. He was also very helpful with explaining how my financing worked. Overall I give him a 10/10 for being so great at his job. I recommend coming to city world Hyundai and Dealing with Corey Hospedales!

Corey Hospedales

jose vargas
4/29/2016

"Exactly what your first car experience should be like"

Briant Rosa stood out as the most committed salesman ive encountered in all of the Hyundai dealerships Ive visited. His attention to customer service and his going above and beyond (even on his day off) have made this car buying experience one note worthy and one that I hope others will have be lucky enough to have. In summary it was a seamless process.

Briant Rosa

jus480

"Excellent"

Excellent I had no problems at all they were very professional I will work with them again to purchase another cars and also they had a good appearance I'm very happy with my 2017 Elantra thank you

salomoncarino

"Good"

It was ok getting my new car there. I will bring some friends to see if they will buy a car too. I also feel that the sales person should talk about the prices of the car first.

c-grillo
4/28/2016

"Review"

I am very happy with the dealership and the way they handle their client. Made sure we were comfortable while we were there and even after to ensure we were still satisfied when we left the lot.

Tony Kim

whflor
4/27/2016

"Good service"

The sale men was very friendly and kind very helpful. Location was not far from where I lived. When I first got there the sales person was Brian and when I return to purchase the car Brian was not there because he had death in the family (his father die) so Richard became my sales person both of them was a good sales person.

Brian and Richard Abreu