City World Hyundai

3350 Boston Rd,
Bronx, New York 10469
City World Hyundai Info
About City World Hyundai

City World Hyundai is your Bronx Hyundai Dealer City World Hyundai is your source for everything Hyundai in the greater New York City area. Our Bronx Hyundai dealership proudly serves customers in Manhattan, Queens, and Westchester with new Hyundai vehicles, used cars and Hyundai service. We are located on the corner of Boston Road and Pearsall Avenue in the Bronx. You can get specific driving instructions from our hours and directions page, if you need help finding our New York City Hyundai dealership. Choose City World Hyundai and see why Hyundai customers from Westchester, Manhattan and Queens make us their auto dealership. New Hyundai Vehicles for Our New York City, Manhattan and Westchester Hyundai Customers Here at City World Hyundai, we carry the latest models that Hyundai makes, from the Accent to the Veloster, as well as many others. Whether you are interested in a new Sonata in Queens or are looking for a new Santa Fe in Westchester, you will want to visit us first in the Bronx and take advantage of our selection and special offers. From the Azera to the Tucson, we have a new Hyundai for everyone. Apply for financing and schedule your test drive today with City World Hyundai. We look forward to seeing all our Queens and Westchester Hyundai customers soon at our Bronx Hyundai dealership.

About City World Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

chiappa234
9/25/2016

"Mykael and manny were excellent!!"

Mykael and manny dif an excelñent job, u will def do business here again. Essy processd and very straight forward. Thabk you city worlf hyunda for making my car buhing procedd east

Mykael manon

joneslara785
9/18/2016

"Mykael was amazing!"

Mykael Manon was excellent, he did a great job. Sister is coming in next week to get a car from him. Best salesperson ever! Will be coming back, never experienced such hospitality ever!

Mykael Manon

vliriano345
9/18/2016

"Mykael was great!!"

My kale was excellent he helped me out and got me just what I needed to get into a car. No pressure or anything just an excellent dealership experience

Mykael manon

Pretty55!
9/13/2016

"First Car Great Experience "

So this was my first time ever buying a car getting a new car etc and Kareem was amazing from the time I walked in. Everyone was warm the welcome doc as amazing. Kareem helped me great an amazing deal on my car and made sure the process was the quickest and best way possible. He exceeded my expectations and made this visit the most pleasant and I drove off in my brand new car with no worries!

eduardo67852
9/10/2016

"Mikael was great!!"

Mikael attended me very well he helped me out and did a great job I will do business with him again and will remain a loyal customer

Mykael Manon

crandall.moore
9/07/2016

"my experience in the dealership"

Tony kim was great in helping me pick out the vehicle for me and the family. Wanted the fully loaded vehicle but he logically explained to me that I don't need that and I should get the more standard model to save money which I'm glad I did. Great sales consultant!

Tony kim

sen.terry
9/05/2016

"Excellent service"

Richard was very helpful and attentive to my every need. He answered every question that I had. I've walked into many dealerships before and nothing matched the experience that I had with Richard

Richard Abreu

martjc59
9/02/2016

"Buying a new car with no hassles"

I was considering buying either a Hyundai Santa Fe or Chevy Traverse. After spending 30 minutes with the Sales Associate (including a test drive), I had a firm deal to lease a 2017 Santa Fe that met my budget. The whole process took about two and a half hours before I was driving my new car out of the dealership. Kareem Burnside, the Sales Associate, was amazing. I highly recommend this dealership if you are looking for a new or used car.

Madnice
9/01/2016

"Hitch free"

I brought in a 05 Equinox that was overheating and left in a 2017 Elantra. The whole process didn't take too long and they used my car as a down payment. They also pulled some strings to get it in the color I wanted (black) seeing as they didn't have the color on the lot. The dealer I worked with was very friendly, patient, and knowledgable. Made the process hitch free.

dextersdelly
8/30/2016

"Sales review"

My sales person tony Kim was a great guy. Sharp shooter and doesn't go around the bushes. Very easy and simple to deal with

Tony Kim