City World Hyundai

3350 Boston Rd,
Bronx, New York 10469
City World Hyundai Info
About City World Hyundai

City World Hyundai is your Bronx Hyundai Dealer City World Hyundai is your source for everything Hyundai in the greater New York City area. Our Bronx Hyundai dealership proudly serves customers in Manhattan, Queens, and Westchester with new Hyundai vehicles, used cars and Hyundai service. We are located on the corner of Boston Road and Pearsall Avenue in the Bronx. You can get specific driving instructions from our hours and directions page, if you need help finding our New York City Hyundai dealership. Choose City World Hyundai and see why Hyundai customers from Westchester, Manhattan and Queens make us their auto dealership. New Hyundai Vehicles for Our New York City, Manhattan and Westchester Hyundai Customers Here at City World Hyundai, we carry the latest models that Hyundai makes, from the Accent to the Veloster, as well as many others. Whether you are interested in a new Sonata in Queens or are looking for a new Santa Fe in Westchester, you will want to visit us first in the Bronx and take advantage of our selection and special offers. From the Azera to the Tucson, we have a new Hyundai for everyone. Apply for financing and schedule your test drive today with City World Hyundai. We look forward to seeing all our Queens and Westchester Hyundai customers soon at our Bronx Hyundai dealership.

About City World Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

nunez.norkeli
7/22/2016

"City world hyundai"

I recommended this dealer to many people already who saw my Tucson and loved it they will be going over there to see Jeremy as soon as they can

leonardo1220
7/22/2016

"City world hyundai"

Very good dealership with very good management, they will work with your budgets and make sure you bring home the car you want. I will recommend customers in the future

tamsirgueye321
7/19/2016

"Experience"

Was greet immediately by Richard Abreu. He gave me exceptional service! Found the perfect fit for what I was looking for. Looking forward to bringing my car for service and any future business with them.

Richard Abreu

castillo09
7/19/2016

"City World Review"

City World Hyundai employees are so very nice. I was treated with respect every step of the way. I will recommend this dealership to everyone who wants and needs a new vehicle.

r.rabbit15
7/17/2016

"mykael manon was great!!'"

Mykael was the best, he helped me out and did everything in his power to make me happy.. Thank you mykael you were excellent. Thank you once again!!!

Mykael manon

thebestgetmoney
7/15/2016

"City world Hyundai is great"

Was very helpful to my daughter and I on the purchase of our new sonata, everyone at the dealer was friendly and nice to us

Briant rosa

betsy.g19
7/15/2016

"Experience at city world Hyundai"

Customer service was impeccable. I already had an idea of the car I wanted, but came with some questions. Briant answered each one and closed the deal. I am extremely content with my experience at City World Hyundai.

Briant rosa

xoxobraceyxoxo
7/08/2016

"Tony kim my sales guy"

Came to city world Hyundai not knowing what I needed but my sales guy Tony kim was very great at helping me jn every needs.

Tony kim

Marilyn Mendez-Gonzalez
7/07/2016

"Professional & Expedited Salesmanship"

The CW Hyundai team worked efficiently to expedite the purchase of our vehicle. Our salesman B. Rosa followed up every step of the process to ensure our satisfaction as customers. I will definitely recommend this dealer to every one interested in buying or leasing a vehicle.

Bryant Rosa

raycatala
7/06/2016

"Sales experience"

Dealt with tony Kim and was great. Works fast and asks your vehicle needs and points you out a car that met my needs. Thanks tony

Tony Kim