City World Hyundai

3350 Boston Rd,
Bronx, New York 10469
City World Hyundai Info
About City World Hyundai

City World Hyundai is your Bronx Hyundai Dealer City World Hyundai is your source for everything Hyundai in the greater New York City area. Our Bronx Hyundai dealership proudly serves customers in Manhattan, Queens, and Westchester with new Hyundai vehicles, used cars and Hyundai service. We are located on the corner of Boston Road and Pearsall Avenue in the Bronx. You can get specific driving instructions from our hours and directions page, if you need help finding our New York City Hyundai dealership. Choose City World Hyundai and see why Hyundai customers from Westchester, Manhattan and Queens make us their auto dealership. New Hyundai Vehicles for Our New York City, Manhattan and Westchester Hyundai Customers Here at City World Hyundai, we carry the latest models that Hyundai makes, from the Accent to the Veloster, as well as many others. Whether you are interested in a new Sonata in Queens or are looking for a new Santa Fe in Westchester, you will want to visit us first in the Bronx and take advantage of our selection and special offers. From the Azera to the Tucson, we have a new Hyundai for everyone. Apply for financing and schedule your test drive today with City World Hyundai. We look forward to seeing all our Queens and Westchester Hyundai customers soon at our Bronx Hyundai dealership.

About City World Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

K.PADILLA0311
8/11/2015

"My new car"

Got my new car when I believed it wouldn't be possible at the time. The sales person did everything he could to ensure my car happened.

TAMECCA.SMITH
8/06/2015

"Very pleasant experience"

My experience went very well and it didn't take as long as I thought. Everyone was friendly and they even gave me things to help keep the kids busy as we went over things.

JTR0988
7/22/2015

"Satisfied customer "

Excellent customer service, they have the patience other dealers dint have for me. (I'm a bit picky) I want the best for my buck.. Who dosent? They will work out with your budget. And put u on a car u will love and afford, my only concern is when leasing make sure you drive less or 10,000 miles a year. Or else is .20 per mile u go over.

Gabriel

ERICAMARIAMARIE
7/15/2015

"would recommend to a friend!"

This being my first car shopping experience I was expecting a horror story but instead I found that the Staff was knowledgeable straightforward and wasn't pushy at all. They alotted me time and much comfort to make my final decision.

Sonatagurl
7/14/2015

"Great shopping experience"

I came in not knowing what I wanted and I met Kenrick and Cesar who assisted me in selecting a car in the color I wanted that fit into my budget. Also they helped me find affordable insurance. These guys will go out and beyond for customers and they treat you like family

PHILIPMARC430
6/16/2015

"Hyundai Dealership "

My experience with this Hyundai dealership was exceptionally well! They provided great customer service and was very knowledgable about their vechiles. This is my second time leasing a Sonata. I have and will continue to recommended Hyundai to many of my colleagues.

dbren
6/14/2015

"Easy and Friendly"

Jose Ramos was my salesperson and did a wonderful job. He helped me bring down the numbers to where I was compfortable when purchasing my new Hyundai Sonata Sport Limited. I have nothing to say but postive feedback to Jose and the City World Hyundai Financial and General Manager. I am very happy with the end results and my new Hyundai Sonata. Most of all, Thank You Jose Ramos for your service and working with my needs.

MLUCTAMA
6/09/2015

"great experience "

A great experience, i didn't think i would be able to get in to a new car as an early birthday present to my self and City World Hyundai and Gabriel made it all happen

QUERO

HyundaiDiva
4/14/2015

"Enjoying my new 2015 Hyundai Tuscon."

I have been looking for a new vehicle for the past 3 weeks, one Sunday I decided to visit Cityworld Hyundai on Boston Rd. I met Ceaser and Kenrick, Kenrick showed me and my husband a wide selection of suv's, he made my choice so easy, the customer service Kenrick offered was excrptional, then to top it off with Ceaser in the Finance department he made me feel like family from the start of my journey Ceaser helped me beyond my expectations and one day later I walked out with my new vehicle, thank you Ceaser and kenrick. If your looking for an affordable car and would appreciate exceptional customer service visit Cityworld Hyundai on Boston Rd.

tkotob
4/14/2015

"Do not honor what they say"

They called me in to early terminate my lease and get me into a new car. When I went in and chose my new vehicle I was told that any damage on my previous lease and mileage would be take care of. About a month later I got a $1651.09 bill and when I called Cesar he acted like he didnt know me and now always just hangs up on me. Opening a complaint with Hyundai of America.

Reviews of Kareem  Burnside