City World Hyundai

3350 Boston Rd,
Bronx, New York 10469
City World Hyundai Info
About City World Hyundai

City World Hyundai is your Bronx Hyundai Dealer City World Hyundai is your source for everything Hyundai in the greater New York City area. Our Bronx Hyundai dealership proudly serves customers in Manhattan, Queens, and Westchester with new Hyundai vehicles, used cars and Hyundai service. We are located on the corner of Boston Road and Pearsall Avenue in the Bronx. You can get specific driving instructions from our hours and directions page, if you need help finding our New York City Hyundai dealership. Choose City World Hyundai and see why Hyundai customers from Westchester, Manhattan and Queens make us their auto dealership. New Hyundai Vehicles for Our New York City, Manhattan and Westchester Hyundai Customers Here at City World Hyundai, we carry the latest models that Hyundai makes, from the Accent to the Veloster, as well as many others. Whether you are interested in a new Sonata in Queens or are looking for a new Santa Fe in Westchester, you will want to visit us first in the Bronx and take advantage of our selection and special offers. From the Azera to the Tucson, we have a new Hyundai for everyone. Apply for financing and schedule your test drive today with City World Hyundai. We look forward to seeing all our Queens and Westchester Hyundai customers soon at our Bronx Hyundai dealership.

About City World Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

HyundaiDiva
4/14/2015

"Enjoying my new 2015 Hyundai Tuscon."

I have been looking for a new vehicle for the past 3 weeks, one Sunday I decided to visit Cityworld Hyundai on Boston Rd. I met Ceaser and Kenrick, Kenrick showed me and my husband a wide selection of suv's, he made my choice so easy, the customer service Kenrick offered was excrptional, then to top it off with Ceaser in the Finance department he made me feel like family from the start of my journey Ceaser helped me beyond my expectations and one day later I walked out with my new vehicle, thank you Ceaser and kenrick. If your looking for an affordable car and would appreciate exceptional customer service visit Cityworld Hyundai on Boston Rd.

Jet26
3/10/2015

"Excellent Experience"

My salesman Kareem Burnside, was the consummate professional. The pleasant manner of all the people I met at the dealership, made my purchase angst free and greatly appreciated.

hwh
2/14/2015

"Happy with new car purchase"

It was a very positive experience buying a car at this dealership. I worked with Chris who was real helpful, knowledgeable and forthright about everything from the sale to follow up issues. He was also great with helping me to secure very reasonable insurance coverage. I also worked with Cesar in financing - real nice and helpful. They're a good group of people and I highly recommend them.

Chris Wilson

Lovelylisa828
2/05/2015

"Great Customer Service"

My salesman, Derrick, made the entire buying process smooth and easy. He took great care of us from beginning to end. Both Derrick and Cesar were extremely helpful. They both took their time to get us exactly what we wanted and I would highly recommend City World Hyundai to my family and friends.

Derrick Torres

Mellie
2/04/2015

""Excellent Customer Service""

The buying process went very smoothly and my salesmen (Gabriel) took very good care of me! Gabriel is very knowledgeable, and has been very helpful along the way. He was extremely helpful in providing what was needed, and followed up with any issues we had after the purchase. He took his time to work with us to get us exactly what we wanted. I certainly will recommended him to my family and friends.

Gabriel

faithsimi
1/25/2015

"Hyundai Elentra"

I had such a wonderful experience at this dealership being my one time in a Hyundai dealership. Derrick is such a wonderful salesperson, friendly, ready to help. When I had an issue with my insurance company, he helped me in speaking to them and I was able to get insurance which made it possible to drive my car out of the dealership. Cesar was wonderful in helping me get the best deal on my financing. Thanks City World Hyundai you guys are great.

Derrick

Sturcios19
1/24/2015

"Happy to have bought my car here!!! "

Gabriel was great, he helped me get the car I really wanted-- a BLACK Hyundai Elantra. He's great wasn't pushy, very friendly, never rude-- cause I asked so many questions, and very knowledgeable. I was so hesitate in buying a new car didn't want pay too much monthly, but they worked hard to get me a great deal. I'm really satisfied with everything, no complaints. I would recommend anyone to go here and buy a new car! Thank you sooooo much Gabriel and Cesar-- you guys rock!!! :)

Gabriel Quero

lance1981
11/13/2014

"Pleasant Experience "

As a returning customer, the folks at City World Hyundai took good care of me. They gave me an excellent lease offer. I got a fresh ride and stellar service. Be sure to check them out.

George

howelch
11/05/2014

"Wonderful Experience"

Everyone at the dealership were friendly. Professionalism all across the board. I highly recommend. Ask for Karina, she is an excellent sales rep. Talking to Cesar, he made me feel so, so comfortable. Antoinette was wonderful. Keep up the great work guys.

citee
11/02/2014

"Quite a Suprise"

We thought our experience at City World would be just another afternoon of wrangling with the usual disappointment at the end. But it was not to be so. George, Kareem and Cesar made this auto purchase what it should be: A non-pressuring, courteous, informed staff delivering a vehicle as promised to a happy customer.

George Routsos