City World Hyundai

3350 Boston Rd,
Bronx, New York 10469
City World Hyundai Info
About City World Hyundai

City World Hyundai is your Bronx Hyundai Dealer City World Hyundai is your source for everything Hyundai in the greater New York City area. Our Bronx Hyundai dealership proudly serves customers in Manhattan, Queens, and Westchester with new Hyundai vehicles, used cars and Hyundai service. We are located on the corner of Boston Road and Pearsall Avenue in the Bronx. You can get specific driving instructions from our hours and directions page, if you need help finding our New York City Hyundai dealership. Choose City World Hyundai and see why Hyundai customers from Westchester, Manhattan and Queens make us their auto dealership. New Hyundai Vehicles for Our New York City, Manhattan and Westchester Hyundai Customers Here at City World Hyundai, we carry the latest models that Hyundai makes, from the Accent to the Veloster, as well as many others. Whether you are interested in a new Sonata in Queens or are looking for a new Santa Fe in Westchester, you will want to visit us first in the Bronx and take advantage of our selection and special offers. From the Azera to the Tucson, we have a new Hyundai for everyone. Apply for financing and schedule your test drive today with City World Hyundai. We look forward to seeing all our Queens and Westchester Hyundai customers soon at our Bronx Hyundai dealership.

About City World Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Dgv

"Góod experience "

We had a good experience Car is great The seller Kareem did an amazing job Dealership is not comfortable because of the long waiting time It took so long to finish the whole process However , dealership does not offer even one single cup it coffee or some water Kareem offered us some water ... But he was going to get it from a vendor machine with his money ....

Peter kim

elli.dyer

"extremely happy"

I am extremely happy with my brand new vehicle. I spoke to my sales person Corey outside of the dealership because I was just looking at the time. He informed me on all the promotions they had running in store and he got me to come inside. I didn't think we were going to be able to get me approved in a new car but he made it happen for me. God bless Corey and the whole staff at city world hyundai they are all great!

Corey hospedales

matrenaallen

"miracle"

i did not think a new car would be possible. corey got me in a 2016 hyundai sonata. i am very satisfied with my new car. drives great and is good on gas. if you are in the market for a new car i reccomend going to city world hyundai. they were very proffessional

corey hospedales

na9895
6/26/2016

"My experience."

They really wanted to make a sale so Juan worked so that I would be getting the most for my money. The only thing I did not like was waiting to speak with the finance rep. That took entirely too long.

Juan Pérez

junior.patten

"Excellent service"

City world Hyundai had a very professional and excellent service. They were very welcoming. My sales person , Juan Perez knew knowledge about the vehicle I purchase. He was very enthusiastic about his sales delivery and gave me a great deal .

karen.lunabern

"Excellent service"

Our salesperson, Juan Perez was very professional and very welcoming when entering the dealership. He preseted the product very well and in a professional matter. He knew infirmation about the car i purchased inwhich helped when making the decision to purchase the vehicle.

goldenstate589

"Extemely proffesional"

I came in looking for a santa fe and i didnt have much hope due to my credit . Justin asured me he was going to do everthing in his power to get me into a new santafe and he delivered !!!!!! Would recomend this dealership to anyone

ryesham.paulino
6/24/2016

"Amazing service"

When I walked into the dealership I immediately felt at home . I was greeted by Justin and he rolled out the red carpet for me . thank God I walked into city world Hyundai , world class service !!!!

caryluzmoscoso
6/24/2016

"Awesome experience"

I'm so happy I chose to purchase my vehicle at city world Hyundai. Justin was such an amazing help. He answered all my questions and made the entire process a breeze. He was very friendly and patient from start to finish. He was also very familiar with the product which made me comfortable and confident about my decision. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Will definitely come see him for any future purchases.

Justin Veras

dana.hard
6/23/2016

"Excellent service"

Juan was very professional. He knew details about the vehicle I purchased. He was very polite. My experience at City World Hyundai was very assuring. I would gladly recommend someone

Reviews of Kareem  Burnside