City World Hyundai

Briant Rosa

Tony Kim, Hyundai Certified Sales Professional, City World Hyundai

Tony Kim

February 22, 2017

"buy a car from them but don't finance it through them"

- allaw97

I would buy a car from there, but you have to be aware of what is not included in the price. But I won't finance it through them. I found the finance manager more deceptive. He said I couldn't negotiate the interest and I cannot refinance it until after three payments. The contract says that interest rate is negotiable and there is no any clause that says I cannot refinance when I want. Actually, I contacted the bank that finance our car and I was informed that it is up to me when to refinance.

February 15, 2017

"Mykael manon"

- ingrid.scott Verified Customer

Mr. Mykael Manon went the extra mile to get us the car we were looking for. Mr. Manon should be recognized for his knowledge, expertise and genuine concern for the customer. He is the epitome of what Hyundai advertises and brags about regarding excellent service! Mykael stands for integrity and excellence in customer service and should be valued as a Hyundai employee. His demeanor and customer friendly disposition should serve as a role model for all service advisors! I’m totally confident that Mr. Manon will be a very valuable asset to your company for many years to come. Please feel free to contact us if you’d like additional information.

February 12, 2017

"Mykael manon was great!!!"

- patricia_galvin Verified Customer

Mykael was the best salesperson inhave ever dealt with, he made my birthday very special and gave me an exclent deal on the car that i wanted. Thank you cityworld!!

New 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe