Cityside Subaru

790 Pleasant St,
Belmont, Massachusetts 02478
Cityside Subaru Info
About Cityside Subaru

Welcome to Cityside Subaru located at 790 Pleasant Street Belmont MA 02478. Cityside Subaru is a Stellar Performer Subaru Dealership in Massachusetts where you'll find all the information you need to help decide which Subaru is right for you: Subaru Outback, Subaru Legacy, Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru WRX, or Subaru Tribeca. Cityside Subaru dealership is committed to meeting your highest expectations in Subaru service and Subaru maintenance. Bring Your Subaru in for Service and experience the excellence that is our Subaru Service Department. Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. By winning the 2010 Dealer of the Year Award, is proof that our commitment to our customers is second to none. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves. Cityside Subaru serves the Greater Boston, Cambridge, Arlington and Belmont areas. We provide the highest level of customer service through our knowledgeable and helpful sales, service and parts personnel. We offer a top-notch customer experience. Whether you are looking for a new vehicle, online specials, need parts or service, or would like information on Subaru products and services, please call or email us. If you would like to come in and visit our vehicle showroom, or take a Subaru for a test drive, click here for our hours and directions.

About Cityside Subaru

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

halgr
6/29/2015

"Best and Professional Customer Service "

I have tried to return my leasing Forester, tried to call a few Subaru dealers, I had the very active and helpful response from Dan at CitySide Subaru. This is first time I have been CitySide Subaru, the sales people were very friendly, not like some dealership just left me strand in the hall. Dan Rosegarten helped me with the end of leasing process. The whole process is very quick and efficient. As I am not sure if I will stay in U.S. longer. If I need another leading bei chile, CitySide will be my first option.

NC2015
6/29/2015

"My salesperson Flavio, was excellent..."

Flavio was incredibly friendly and patient in helping me through the process of purchasing a new vehicle. He is knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. He made it quick and easy. I left with an awesome new car, and a big smile. Definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a salesperson who is honest in considerate. Michael and Dan were efficient and helpful too. Great customer service!

ap7024

"Recent purchase"

The process of purchasing a new vehicle through Subaru was very straightforward and low-key. Our sales person was honest, knowledgeable and very helpful with finding exactly what we wanted in our new car. We were very satisfied with the process.

MSchwartz

"Helpful and knowledeable"

Dan "Zip" was very friendly and easy to work with! He was very knowledgable and available to answer questions both during and after the buying process. The entire experience went very smoothly.

Litzdrives

"Knowledgable & friendly"

Dan helped me zero in quickly on the right model for my family and went through the many options with me succinctly and knowledgably. Everything was quite easy.

ChrisandKatlin
6/28/2015

"Low stress, low key car buying experience."

We were referred to Cityside Subaru in Belmont by a professional associate when we mentioned we were in the market for a new family car to replace our aging Mercedes-Benz wagon. Since we were tired of paying an arm and a leg for luxury car parts and service, we considered a more economical alternative--a brand new Subaru Forester seemed like the right fit for us. My father had purchased one earlier this year and we had already had chance to drive it, so we didn't need much coaxing in that direction. Our sales person, Flavio da Fonseca, greeted us warmly when we arrived. He very carefully walked us through the steps: choosing a model and trim, test drive, valuing our trade-in, pricing and financing options. In less than an hour, we had come to a deal on a 2015 Forester within our budget. We would definitely recommend going to Cityside Subaru and purchasing a car from Flavio!

Sue

"Good experience"

Professional staff greeted when arrived at CitySide Subaru, The sales person Dan helped me choose the model by test driving on two models. He was knowledgeable, helpful and friendly in explaining the differences and advantages of each. The delivery was smooth. Appreciate Dan's help with the transfers to the new car and going over the basic details. It has been a good experience getting the new car.

sw

"Great Car-Buying Experience"

I had quite an enjoyable and rather smooth time purchasing a new car at CitySide Subaru. My salesperson, Dan, was very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic. He made the entire car-buying process pleasant and seamless -- he even allowed me to test-drive his own car, which I appreciated. I highly recommend this dealership to those looking to purchase a cool new ride.

eshupe
6/27/2015

"Professional and Friendly Service"

Took our new Subaru in for its first recommended check-up. Making the appointment was easy and the staff took the car right away. I was told it would be completed in an hour to an hour and a half. The service staff were done in an hour and the car had been washed! The staff explained the work they performed and when my next check up should be to keep my car running smoothly. I appreciated the professionalism, friendliness, and prompt service.

Service Staff

eshupe
6/27/2015

"Friendly Staff That Work With You To Find You The Best Car"

We wanted to buy a Subaru because of their reliability. However, we weren't sure what would be the best model or package, or whether to buy used or new. We worked with Dan Rzepnicki who spoke with us about the different models and picked the Subaru. Dan showed us a few of the different lines of the Imprezas and let us test drive a few. We never felt pressured to upgrade or make additions, although Dan went through all our options. Dan also showed us pre-owned Imprezas that would meet our needs. We ended up visiting the dealership a few times before we made our final decision as well as talking with Dan by email. Again, he was always helpful with input about our purchase. In the end, we purchased a new Impreza Sport and couldn't be happier with the car or the service we received at the dealership. The rest of the staff was always friendly as well, particularly Rob Krasow.

Reviews of Tom DAlessandro