Cityside Subaru

790 Pleasant St,
Belmont, Massachusetts 02478
Cityside Subaru Info
About Cityside Subaru

Welcome to Cityside Subaru located at 790 Pleasant Street Belmont MA 02478. Cityside Subaru is a Stellar Performer Subaru Dealership in Massachusetts where you'll find all the information you need to help decide which Subaru is right for you: Subaru Outback, Subaru Legacy, Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru WRX, or Subaru Tribeca. Cityside Subaru dealership is committed to meeting your highest expectations in Subaru service and Subaru maintenance. Bring Your Subaru in for Service and experience the excellence that is our Subaru Service Department. Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. By winning the 2010 Dealer of the Year Award, is proof that our commitment to our customers is second to none. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves. Cityside Subaru serves the Greater Boston, Cambridge, Arlington and Belmont areas. We provide the highest level of customer service through our knowledgeable and helpful sales, service and parts personnel. We offer a top-notch customer experience. Whether you are looking for a new vehicle, online specials, need parts or service, or would like information on Subaru products and services, please call or email us. If you would like to come in and visit our vehicle showroom, or take a Subaru for a test drive, click here for our hours and directions.

About Cityside Subaru

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

1,118 Dealership Reviews
almedeo
8/27/2015

"great experience at all"

I bought car from Alexey. I owned Toyota for long time. And it was one of the very positive experience. Keep going work this way.

PAUL.JAZZ56
8/26/2015

"efficient"

I was pleased with the overall experience while my car was being serviced. The end result exceeded my initial expectations. I will continue to service this specific vehicle in the future with Cityside Subaru in Belmont. Is that 25 words ?

PBless
8/26/2015

"Easy- No Pressure or Hassle "

This was my first car buying experience and Junior showed it can be a great experience- there was no pressure- he was helpful in his questioning, showing the the ropes of the car and helping through the experience. Mike in Finance was great as well- helping me get all the paperwork organized quickly and efficiently.

Frisbeedog
8/25/2015

"Good people."

We had a great experience buying our Subaru here. The car is obviously great, but we also feel good about the process. You never want to look back on a big purchase and feel like you got a raw deal -- I trust the people at Cityside. They clearly care about their customers and they're passionate about the cars they sell. Everything was explained clearly and simply; there were no bad surprises.

DANIEL.COLEMAN9

"Great service."

I went to CitySide for an oil change and have a nailed removed from one of my tires. The whole experience took less time than I had expected, and Ron called someone (tire manufacturer) and the tire was covered under warrantee so I didn't have to pay for repair. Made my Monday!

CAPN.ELWOOD

"Broken AC repair"

My car was not blowing cold air with the AC on, and I brought it in for service. It was not repaired on the first attempt, as it took a bit of digging to find the source of the problem. I was kept continually informed of the status throughout both times my car was in the shop, I was given a loaner vehicle with no questions asked, and my car's AC was repaired in full (finally). Best part is everything was covered under my extended warranty. Thanks for all the help Cityside!

Cambridge Subaru owner

"Pre-appointment checkup"

I couldn't get an appointment before a long trip, but the manager offered to check my car's oil level, tires, and fluids before a long trip I needed to take in the meantime. Free of charge and very prompt.

eadoran

"Great experience"

CitySide made my first time buying a car easy, seamless, and even a little fun! Tom was friendly, helpful, and easy to work with from the moment I walked into the dealership. I didn't feel pressured into anything (which was the case at many other dealerships!) and was very happy with the level of service and knowledge. I would highly recommend CitySide, especially Tom, to any family and friends! I couldn't be happier with my new Subaru -- and that is in large part thanks to Tom.

KHP5151

"Thoughtful service"

Cityside is always clear about expectations and generous with information and advice. This last visit provided me with a list of things to do on my 2005 Imprezza, including suggestions as to which fixes are priorities, and which ones can be done less expensively. I love the fact that Cityside has been with my car - and me - from the beginning, and they expect to stick by me 'til I'm ready to trade in. Kate Phelps

ernaal

"Easy breezy service"

I've always had great service experiences at CitySide, but this past visit was fantastic. Normally I wait for my vehicle, but I had an 8am meeting and had to go. I explained all this to Ron and in addition to listing to what I wanted checked during the service, he arranged for their courtesy shuttle to drop me (Bev was the driver and she was wonderful) at my office nearby. He then called to let me know my car was ready and also mentioned that since my office was so close, the shuttle could pick me up there (John was the driver and he was also wonderful) and would call when I was ready. There was one issue with the car and Ron mentioned I should reach out to Subaru directly (which I did). He went the extra mile and I appreciated it.

1 - 10 of 1,118 results