Read Reviews Cityside Subaru

Alex StepanovSales5 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Cityside Subaru

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Cityside Subaru has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Cityside Subaru

Welcome to Cityside Subaru located at 790 Pleasant Street Belmont MA 02478.

Cityside Subaru is a Stellar Performer Subaru Dealership in Massachusetts where you'll find all the information you need to help decide which Subaru is right for you: Subaru Outback, Subaru Legacy, Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru WRX, or Subaru Tribeca.

Cityside Subaru dealership is committed to meeting your highest expectations in Subaru service and Subaru maintenance. Bring Your Subaru in for Service and experience the excellence that is our Subaru Service Department.

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. By winning the 2010 Dealer of the Year Award, is proof that our commitment to our customers is second to none.

We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

Cityside Subaru serves the Greater Boston, Cambridge, Arlington and Belmont areas.

We provide the highest level of customer service through our knowledgeable and helpful sales, service and parts personnel. We offer a top-notch customer experience. Whether you are looking for a new vehicle, online specials, need parts or service, or would like information on Subaru products and services, please call or email us.

If you would like to come in and visit our vehicle showroom, or take a Subaru for a test drive, click here for our hours and directions.

Our Location

Free Loaner Cars After Hours Drop-Off
Free WiFi Drive-In Service
Instant Financing Free Loaner Cars

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"2015 Subaru Outback is our 5th Subaru from CitySide !"

jlapierr
8/31/2014 1:12:35 PM

My Review Of Cityside Subaru:

Always professional, friendly and very helpful Sales staff. Mark made the process very easy and went out of his way to get our new Outback ready in 4 days so we could take it to the Berkshires for Labor Day weekend.

Twitter
"Great Service - Great buying experience"

rbduc
8/29/2014 2:07:45 PM

My Review Of Cityside Subaru:

Despite all sales reps being busy with customers, Mark took the time to ensure we were taken care of. And once he was free he took the time and effort to explain the car, our options, and what else we wanted to know. Great buying experience.

Twitter
"No sneaky dealership games. Straightforward and honest."

DJKhan85
8/25/2014 9:51:06 PM

My Review Of Cityside Subaru:

I decided that I wanted a 2015 STI at the tail end of June 2014. I sent out the usual number of emails and received a bunch of phone calls. I then proceeded to spend the day speaking with various people and getting "their absolute best price". Late in the day I got a call from Tom who cut right to the chase and gave me a price that beat everyone else. He didn't try to mark down my trade or say that I had to go over MSRP to get the car I wanted. He did not push me into getting a car that they had in stock because he knew the specifics that I wanted. Within 20 minutes of entering the dealership I signed an order for a new 2015 STI. No hassle about my trade and no hidden tactics. Not only did Tom make the initial order pleasant, he then put up with my incessant emails about my order status for the next 2 months. He kept me in the loop whenever anything happened and always responded promptly to my questions.

Tom and the whole Cityside staff has made this purchase the best experience I have had to date in any car dealership. That includes Nissan, BMW and Volkswagon dealerships. I'm pointing anyone looking for a subaru their way.

Both Tom and John own WRXs of various years and that made me even more comfortable since they are of the same mentality as I am when it comes to cars. Made the entire experience much less of a business transaction and more of a friendly transaction.

If I ever lose enough of my sanity to pick up a BRZ in addition to my STI then I will head right on back to Cityside!

Twitter
"An excellent new car buying experience!!"

lff
8/25/2014 4:29:03 PM

Alex StepanovAlex Stepanov

My Review Of Cityside Subaru:

This is the second Outback that we have bought from Cityside. We always use their service department which is also excellent!! We wanted to pre-order the new 2015 Outback. Tom made the process very simple. I told him exactly what we wanted on the car and the color that we wanted. It was a custom-made car just for us! Tom called as soon as the car arrived at Cityside and we came down to see it that day. He offered us a test drive, but we knew that we wanted the car,so we declined. We were given a reasonable price for the Outback that we traded in and a very good price on the new Outback, which is in very high demand. Tom (and Alex) spent as much time as we needed to explain everything about the car. The navigation system is quite different than our 2010 Outback and they were very patient with us, also taking time to explain the keyless ignition, back-up camera and blind side monitoring. We really appreciate the time spent with us and look forward to working with them in the future. Cityside is a great Subaru dealership with a great service department that we enjoy coming to. We would highly recommend it!!!!!!

Twitter
"Incredibly helpful and listened carefully"

rbgow
8/23/2014 12:47:19 AM

My Review Of Cityside Subaru:

We have been a Cityside Subaru family for over 15 years, and I am incredibly excited to have purchased the third in a line of much- loved Outback / Legacy cars from Cityside ! Tom was very helpful and listened carefully to the things that were important to us. He was very knowledgeable about the specs of each car, and how they changed from year to year. He made sure that I understood everything about my car, and knew what to expect during each part of the sales process. John explained the financing very clearly and took time to make sure that I was completely thrilled with my purchase. We love the car! Thank you!

Twitter
"Professional, polite, and easy"

venetianred
8/22/2014 11:31:39 PM

Michael NelsonMichael Nelson

My Review Of Cityside Subaru:

Unfortunately my 11 year old Subaru Outback finally needed to be laid to rest. Mark and internet car shopping made buying this time around a whole lot more pleasant and easy. Mark and his manager matched the best deal I had received on the internet and a few days later I was driving my new Outback. Thank you Mark for always being available and for still working at Cityside 11 years later!

Twitter
"Very professional, friendly polite and reliable"

lenglem
8/14/2014 1:43:45 PM

Tim DigaetanoTim Digaetano
Alex StepanovAlex Stepanov

My Review Of Cityside Subaru:

They made a process of buying a care easy and pleasurable. They were the second and last dealership we visited. WE we not sure if we wanted Subaru, but because of them the decision was an easy one.

"Great service"

sarahganzhorn
8/13/2014 1:40:07 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Cityside Subaru:

Mark and John proved that the Sales department at Cityside does just as good a job as Parts & Service (where I had been taking my old Outback for 4 years before buying another one). Thanks!

"I travelled 100 miles"

tafoyapr
8/12/2014 3:45:51 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Rob KrasowRob Krasow
Michael NelsonMichael Nelson

My Review Of Cityside Subaru:

The internet has changed car shopping! I searched a 200 mile radius from my home and found a short list that I would go and test drive. The short list included the trouble/time/money it would take to visit cars that were far away. Cityside made that cut and when I got there they did not disappoint. Mark and Rob were awesome, my price point was met and they walked me through everything. Nothing was hidden, no strong-arm tactics were used. I never had to wait for very long at all. So happy am I that we are considering a new Subaru next year, and I would travel the same 100 miles.

"Quick and easy."

jameswright805@gmail.com
8/11/2014 11:02:15 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Not sure of name.

My Review Of Cityside Subaru:

Was told would take an hour. I was 10 mind late for appointment and they still took less than an hour. The lady on the service desk was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely be back again

Reviews 11-20 >>