Cityside Subaru

790 Pleasant Street ,
Belmont, Massachusetts 02478
Cityside Subaru Info
About Cityside Subaru

Welcome to Cityside Subaru located at 790 Pleasant Street Belmont MA 02478. Cityside Subaru is a Stellar Performer Subaru Dealership in Massachusetts where you'll find all the information you need to help decide which Subaru is right for you: Subaru Outback, Subaru Legacy, Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru WRX, or Subaru Tribeca. Cityside Subaru dealership is committed to meeting your highest expectations in Subaru service and Subaru maintenance. Bring Your Subaru in for Service and experience the excellence that is our Subaru Service Department. Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. By winning the 2010 Dealer of the Year Award, is proof that our commitment to our customers is second to none. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves. Cityside Subaru serves the Greater Boston, Cambridge, Arlington and Belmont areas. We provide the highest level of customer service through our knowledgeable and helpful sales, service and parts personnel. We offer a top-notch customer experience. Whether you are looking for a new vehicle, online specials, need parts or service, or would like information on Subaru products and services, please call or email us. If you would like to come in and visit our vehicle showroom, or take a Subaru for a test drive, click here for our hours and directions.

About Cityside Subaru

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

CB & BW
5/22/2015

"Great salesman & Great Dealer"

Glen found the perfect car for us as we downsized from our Chrysler van. He's helpful & patient answering questions. We are loving our Forrester! We've found a new "home" with Subaru and Cityside. They made everything right.

agwieckowski
5/21/2015

"Quick, efficient service"

I enjoyed working with Cityside; everyone I met there was efficient, down to earth, and friendly, especially my sales guy, Tom. He and his team gave great advice and seemed to be more concerned about helping me find the best car for me than in hardselling me or upgrading me or making me spend more money than I needed to--which I really value. Tom also helped me get some additional after-market features taken care of quickly and with little fuss. A quick, no-nonsense purchase that left me feeling comfortable and happy.

WatertownMary
5/17/2015

"Ridiculously easy"

Working with Glen Dalton on my purchase of a new Subaru Impreza Sport was ridiculously easy. In fact, Glen has forever changed my standard for the ideal car buying experience. Glen immediately assessed my priorities and terms and then set out to meet my expectations. Within literally 20 minutes I went from a mere promise to a friend to test-drive a Subaru to - "that's the car," "I want it in Silver", and least likely of all "this is what I want for my trade in"...blamo - Glen took care of the rest. I sailed out of the dealership thinking, "Did that really just happen?" Then I left town the next day for a 9 day vacation and returned to the car of my dreams, with everything taken care of. Registered, inspected, full tank, hatch back tray liner, radio and bluetooth and Pandora all configured to my phone and preferences. Best part of it all is that I'm in love with my Impreza Sport! John Melvin in Finance was terrific as well. He was efficient, clear, and reasonable. 100% positive experience all around!

tiresquealer
5/17/2015

"Great staff at Cityside Subaru"

We're recently in our 3rd lease with Cityside Subaru. The non-aggresive sales was one of the first things we took note of > none of the high-pressure pitches we were getting elsewhere. This dealership is actually a fun and relaxing place to spend a little time in and learn a bit about Subarus. Our salesman Mark Lidano is patient and super-easy to work with, and always available to answer our questions. The dealership has the new vehicle inspected for you as well, one less thing to have to worry about. Love the cars too of course.

GJ
5/16/2015

"Responsive, efficient and a pleasure to do business with"

Not having been in the car market for some years we were not prepared for such a hassle-free pleasant experience in buying our new Outback. Our salesman, Tom Alessandro, made every step of the process no-nonsense, and well thought out. No detail was too small..down to new velcro attachments for our transponder! You will be well served if you visit Tom.

Marcia

"Excellent service"

I had an excellent experience buying an Outback from Glen Dalton, who was very friendly, professional and helpful but with no pressure. What really was commendable was the way Glen handled the situation when someone hit the car I was going to trade in the day before I was due to pick up my new Subaru. He was reassuring and took care of how to handle everything right away. I had a very positive experience with Michael Nelson as well who took care of all the finances efficiently and professionally.

Sandi and Allie
5/13/2015

"Homerun of an experience!"

Cityside was my 5th Subaru dealership I visited.. So glad I waited. My daughter and I arrived on a cold, rainy dreary day and was welcomed by Mr. Peter Rosenberg who immediately made us feel welcomed and turned out to be our ray of sunshine for the day. His patience, sense of humor and knowledge of the vehicles is remarkable. We knew what we wanted he didn't try to change our minds, he got us a great deal and we wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thanks Peter. Also, we did our finance with John Melvin also to be commended for a swift and thorough job. Thank you. John. Do yourself a favor and visit Cityside , ask for Peter Rosenberg it will be well worth it. Sandi and Allie

jg
5/13/2015

"Takes the stress out of car buying"

Peter Rosenberg was fantastic to work with! He is kind (funny), patient and honest, which takes the stress out of the car buying experience. I would recommend him and the dealership to anyone looking for a Subaru. And to anyone not looking for a Subaru, you might reconsider once you meet Peter!

theamos
5/11/2015

"Good experience"

We thoroughly researched what car to buy long before we got to Cityside Subaru and Junior Williams. We met Junior when we called to see if the car we wanted was on the lot. Junior accepted that we knew what we were talking about, and knew what we wanted. He made the process simple, clear, and quick. When our Subaru was totaled in an accident 5 months later, we went right back to Cityside and Junior. The process and experience with Junior and Cityside was even better than the first time. We highly recommend working with Junior Williams and Cityside.

SG
5/11/2015

"great experience"

Tom was a great help in getting the exact car we wanted. Could not be happier with the experience with the whole team at Cityside...

Reviews of Tom DAlessandro