Cityside Subaru

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Open Now

Cityside Subaru

Cityside Subaru Info
About Cityside Subaru

Welcome to Cityside Subaru located at 790 Pleasant Street Belmont MA 02478. Cityside Subaru is a Stellar Performer Subaru Dealership in Massachusetts where you'll find all the information you need to help decide which Subaru is right for you: Subaru Outback, Subaru Legacy, Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru WRX, or Subaru Tribeca. Cityside Subaru dealership is committed to meeting your highest expectations in Subaru service and Subaru maintenance. Bring Your Subaru in for Service and experience the excellence that is our Subaru Service Department. Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. By winning the 2010 Dealer of the Year Award, is proof that our commitment to our customers is second to none. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves. Cityside Subaru serves the Greater Boston, Cambridge, Arlington and Belmont areas. We provide the highest level of customer service through our knowledgeable and helpful sales, service and parts personnel. We offer a top-notch customer experience. Whether you are looking for a new vehicle, online specials, need parts or service, or would like information on Subaru products and services, please call or email us. If you would like to come in and visit our vehicle showroom, or take a Subaru for a test drive, click here for our hours and directions.

About Cityside Subaru

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Waddle
2/27/2015

"Very Easy Experience with Glen"

Glen was friendly and laid back. He offered up test drives on both the Outback and Forrester in quick order. Told Glen what I was looking to spend and was great in offering up a vehicle and price that I was comfortable with. I never felt that I was being "sold" anything but felt that someone was helping me. A truly great and professional experience. I could not recommend Glen and the entire Cityside team any higher.

ForesterFan
2/27/2015

"Ask for Junior. You will be happy."

Junior was not aggressive or intense, just friendly and professional. He had us test driving the car we wanted within a few minutes of walking in the dealership. We asked a ton of questions and Junior answered all of them thoroughly. When we wanted to take a day to check for competitor prices, Junior gave us a brochure and his business card, promising he could get us the car we wanted for a price that would work for us. We did a lot of research the next day, verifying the value of the car we wanted with all the accessories, and what most people were paying. We called Junior and made an offer - just under what the average person paid for that model with the specific accessories we wanted. Junior called us back a few minutes later and we agreed on a fair price. We definitely got a great deal. Junior made us feel appreciated as customers, and we were very happy with the entire experience. This is how buying a car should be! We recommend Cityside Subaru to anyone looking for a new car.

shrinkpak
2/27/2015

"Excellent service / Excellent vehicle"

Since I travel a lot, my wife needs a car that is very good in the snow! The Impreza that Junior sold us is exactly that. I was not pressured into buying anything that I did not want which is rare in the automotive selling business.

Seamus
2/27/2015

"Great experience with Junior"

Just having moved back to Boston from NYC, I needed my first car (I was a strap hanger). This only aggravated my stress at the process. So I was lucky to meet Junior. He was patient and laid back, even though it took me three appointments with him before I bought my Impreza. He was understanding and easy going and it made, what would otherwise have been even more difficult, a relatively stress-free process. Thanks, Junior.

sharonmv
2/26/2015

"Great People. Great Cars."

I have had great experiences at Cityside Subaru - from helpful and thoughtful sales people to excellent and accommodating service. My sister has also had great experiences here. I highly recommend this dealer!

Sbakken

"Stress-free experience"

This dealership and Junior helped me to lease a car that I love while making the process simple. He was helpful, easy-going, and attentive.

amir

"Great Experience"

Junior was great to work with. His low pressure style, willingness to listen and stellar follow up made the otherwise hectic experience of buying a new car a pleasant one. When you walk out of any dealership and feel good about your purchase, you know that you got the best deal and the best service.

mala
2/26/2015

"better than you could imagine"

Junior was great to work with - professional, friendly, low pressure. I would definitely buy from him again, and would recommend him to everyone I know.

mrc

"Great sales associate!"

When it was time for a new car I knew I wanted another Subaru. I first went to the dealership near my home - they had done all the service work for 9 years on my previous Subaru, but I was not happy with the level of customer service they showed me during the car shopping experience. I next went to City Side and met Pete. The level of customer service he provided was a 180 degrees from what I had experienced at the first dealership. He listened to my needs and helped me select the best car for me. My next car shopping experience will be only with Pete. I trust him completely!

jnewton

"great experience"

junior and cityside were very easy to work with and delivered the exact vehicle i was looking for at a very competitive price. would go to them again in a heartbeat

Reviews of Tom DAlessandro