Cityside Subaru

790 Pleasant St,
Belmont, Massachusetts 02478
Cityside Subaru Info
About Cityside Subaru

Welcome to Cityside Subaru located at 790 Pleasant Street Belmont MA 02478. Cityside Subaru is a Stellar Performer Subaru Dealership in Massachusetts where you'll find all the information you need to help decide which Subaru is right for you: Subaru Outback, Subaru Legacy, Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru WRX, or Subaru Tribeca. Cityside Subaru dealership is committed to meeting your highest expectations in Subaru service and Subaru maintenance. Bring Your Subaru in for Service and experience the excellence that is our Subaru Service Department. Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. By winning the 2010 Dealer of the Year Award, is proof that our commitment to our customers is second to none. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves. Cityside Subaru serves the Greater Boston, Cambridge, Arlington and Belmont areas. We provide the highest level of customer service through our knowledgeable and helpful sales, service and parts personnel. We offer a top-notch customer experience. Whether you are looking for a new vehicle, online specials, need parts or service, or would like information on Subaru products and services, please call or email us. If you would like to come in and visit our vehicle showroom, or take a Subaru for a test drive, click here for our hours and directions.

About Cityside Subaru

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

1,493 Dealership Reviews
Claire and Joe
2/03/2016

"Very good experience"

We enjoyed working with Alexy, Michael and the rest of Cityside and would definitely recommend purchasing a car there. Everyone at the dealership was friendly, respectful and informative. We never felt rushed or pressured at any time.

Shamra

"Great overall experience"

It was a pleasure to work with Mark Lidano. Despite his weak eyesight, he worked with us to our satisfaction. We bought a new 2016 Subaru Outback 2.5 I Limited with eye sight and added other options. The car was ready when promised with no surprises. Mark gave us a tutorial on how to use the different features on the vehicle.

Wien97

"Great service"

We had a good experience with Junior. He wasn't pushy and really gave us time to make our decision unlike other dealers who ping us every day with calls and emails. We would definitely return if in the market for another Subaru.

On the road

"Great experience"

Did my research and Junior was able to meet the price I targeted . Easy to work together . Thrilled with my first Subura ! Looking forward to years together .

MJADAMS59

"They Go the extra mile"

I went in for a routine maintainance and the service folks did a couple of little things that I could have done, but they just took care of them. They communicate very well.

don't remember his name, he was very nice though.

POLCHAT205

"Immediate help"

When I broke my sideview mirror last week, I called Cityside and they said that if i came before 3pm i could have it fixed that day. Everyone was wonderfully helpful, expeditious and kind. Thank you to karen especially.

Sue

"Over and above"

They needed to order tire for my car so lent me a car so I could run errands rather than wait. They've never been anything but pleasant and helpful.

Sorry, do not remember the gentleman's name.

ELIZABETH.ELKINS

"Wonderful Experience"

I have been using Cityside Subaru for 15 years and have purchased two cars through them - always experienced professional and courteous service - they even wash your car (something I really value as this is not one of my favorite things to do). Truly trusts this dealership. Eizabeth

jillar

"Pre-paid service"

I bought my Subaru a year ago at CitySide (what a great experience! with Tom DAlessandro) and signed up for the pre-paid plan where all regular service for the first three year is pre-paid at a discounted rate. They send me a reminder email any time my car is up for maintenance, and in just a few clicks I can make an appointment on their website. This time around, it was a week until the next available appointment time (maybe January is a busy month?), but I remember previously I only had to wait a couple of days. They offer shuttle service, but I chose to wait there since I can work anywhere on my computer. They have a quiet working area with desks (in addition to a TV area), and the wifi is free and an okay speed. They have free keurig coffee or tea, but no donuts or ice cream :( That's probably better for my waistline anyways. Karen Vieira was extremely friendly and professional, highly recommend her. In fact, all the employees I've dealt with at CitySide have been great.

SAM1120
2/01/2016

"Friendly and very professional"

I am on my fourth Subaru since 1992. I have been using Cityside since 2007. I have never once had a bad experience. Great place.

1 - 10 of 1,493 results