Cityside Subaru

790 Pleasant St,
Belmont, Massachusetts 02478
Cityside Subaru Info
About Cityside Subaru

Welcome to Cityside Subaru located at 790 Pleasant Street Belmont MA 02478. Cityside Subaru is a Stellar Performer Subaru Dealership in Massachusetts where you'll find all the information you need to help decide which Subaru is right for you: Subaru Outback, Subaru Legacy, Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru WRX, or Subaru Tribeca. Cityside Subaru dealership is committed to meeting your highest expectations in Subaru service and Subaru maintenance. Bring Your Subaru in for Service and experience the excellence that is our Subaru Service Department. Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. By winning the 2010 Dealer of the Year Award, is proof that our commitment to our customers is second to none. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves. Cityside Subaru serves the Greater Boston, Cambridge, Arlington and Belmont areas. We provide the highest level of customer service through our knowledgeable and helpful sales, service and parts personnel. We offer a top-notch customer experience. Whether you are looking for a new vehicle, online specials, need parts or service, or would like information on Subaru products and services, please call or email us. If you would like to come in and visit our vehicle showroom, or take a Subaru for a test drive, click here for our hours and directions.

About Cityside Subaru Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

1,658 Dealership Reviews
Samuel Ringel
5/28/2016

"Very positive experience"

I had a very positive experience with CitySide Subaru. Dan "Zip" was incredibly approachable and explained everything clearly and had my best interest in mind throughout the sale.

Subi2016out
5/27/2016

"Easy and fast"

We recently bought a 2016 Outback from Cityside Subaru and we were very pleased with the whole process. Although it was our first time buying from a dealership, and we worried about how long would take it beside other things, Mark Lidano and Tom D'Alessandro were extremely helpful and resourceful. We got the car in no time and we got what we want.

car123
5/22/2016

"car buying made easy"

Glen at Cityside Subaru provided an efficient, easy and professional car buying experience! He made the whole experience easy from beginning to end. Save time and go to Glen!

Brendan
5/21/2016

"Peter is Breath of Fresh Air for Car Buying"

Peter is the best person to help you along your car buying journey. His insight and experience through the process is a breath of fresh air in what typically is confusing. He was prompt and beyond kind in every interaction and he genuinely is dedicated to helping you get the best deal. I highly recommend anyone to Peter to buy a Subaru from him. In addition to the excellent support in buying a car Peter is a fascinating individual. Through the process you will have tremendous conversation and to here stories from his life background alone is enough to make me want to come into the dealership. Having a conversation with Peter is like sitting down with a good friend for coffee. Again, I highly recommend buying a car from Peter!!

JZ
5/17/2016

"Wonderful experience"

Junior Williams helped us with buying our 2nd Subaru. Junior was wonderful to work with - very knowledgable and friendly which made this experience stress free.

Gemrose
5/17/2016

"Peter Rosenberg made buying a car a great experience "

I had never bought a car before and Peter Rosenberg took me through the process with ease and competence. Everyone warned me about the car sales process but when I met Peter I knew I could trust him 100% He took care of every detail with kindness and patience. I drove out of the dealership that day in my first brand new car. The entire staff jumped through hoops and worked beautifully together to get me on the road. I will recommend Peter to anyone looking for a great car buying experience!

jazz
5/10/2016

"stress-free"

Pete was a great salesperson, low key but very knowledgeable. The whole process of buying a new car was stress-free. Pete went the extra mile to help us get our second car back to the dealership. I went to this dealership because I have used the service department for my other Subarus, but would go back because of sales satisfaction

Jkeith1226
5/09/2016

"Not your Average Salesman... No Above and Beyond & More.. "

This is my third Subaru that I have had the pleasure buying from Mark. My first new Subaru I was nervous and excited at the same time. And Mark made me feel at ease from beginning to end. Friendly, knowledge, low key a great salesperson not forcing you into anything you do not want. I will refer my friends no wait I did and still do along with my son who purchase a car from Mark Lidano..

Webster451
5/08/2016

"Not your typical car salesman is right"

I am an unabashed Subaru devotee. When my 2002 Subaru Outback wagon’s transmission began to complain of old age (after 14.5 years of rock-solid reliability amid lots of short trips, I can hardly blame it), I knew it was time to replace it with the current model. When I called CitySide, the ball on the roulette wheel landed on Peter Rosenberg, and I’m really glad it did, because Peter’s self-styled tagline is accurate - he is not your typical car salesman. He’s quirky, interesting, expressive, engaging, has a great sense of humor, and in the game that is negotiating a new car sale, he is fair-minded, transparent, forthright, and accommodating. I really like that he has a wealth of life experience and came to sales from a completely different career – I think it gives him a perspective and wisdom that serves him extremely well. As a photographer who has done a great deal of portrait work, he used and developed his natural skills in reading people and getting in sync with them in a genuine way that greatly facilitates the deal process in his second act. Buying my new car from Peter was a pleasure and a singular experience. I look forward to buying another one from him in 15 years! ; )

Zander Girondel

FirstTimeBuyer2016
5/08/2016

"Excellent car-buying experience (really!)"

I recently picked up my pre-owned Subaru from CitySide, and I'm very pleased with how everything went. As a first-time car buyer, I feared the worst. Car dealerships do get a bad rap, after all. But my experience at CitySide was really excellent. I worked primarily with Mark Lidano. Throughout the process, he was easygoing, knowledgeable, and flexible. I never felt pressured in the least. Mark was prompt in resolving the couple of issues I identified during test drives. To do so, he worked closely with the service department and always kept me informed. He didn't mind when my "attention to detail" -- Mark's polite term for what he might justly have called my fastidiousness -- required additional visits to the service department before I was satisfied. In the end, everything was handled perfectly, and I went home happy in my new wheels. I thank the team at CitySide, and especially Mark, for making this car-buying experience a smooth one. Highly recommended!

1 - 10 of 1,658 results