Cityside Subaru

790 Pleasant Street ,
Belmont, Massachusetts 02478
Cityside Subaru Info
About Cityside Subaru

Welcome to Cityside Subaru located at 790 Pleasant Street Belmont MA 02478. Cityside Subaru is a Stellar Performer Subaru Dealership in Massachusetts where you'll find all the information you need to help decide which Subaru is right for you: Subaru Outback, Subaru Legacy, Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru WRX, or Subaru Tribeca. Cityside Subaru dealership is committed to meeting your highest expectations in Subaru service and Subaru maintenance. Bring Your Subaru in for Service and experience the excellence that is our Subaru Service Department. Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. By winning the 2010 Dealer of the Year Award, is proof that our commitment to our customers is second to none. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves. Cityside Subaru serves the Greater Boston, Cambridge, Arlington and Belmont areas. We provide the highest level of customer service through our knowledgeable and helpful sales, service and parts personnel. We offer a top-notch customer experience. Whether you are looking for a new vehicle, online specials, need parts or service, or would like information on Subaru products and services, please call or email us. If you would like to come in and visit our vehicle showroom, or take a Subaru for a test drive, click here for our hours and directions.

About Cityside Subaru

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Physician and Harvard Dean
5/04/2015

"Best ever in 45 years"

Leased from Quirk 3 years ago and everything was wrong. They did not care and once I order the car they could care less. In contrast, Cityside Subaru cared from the minute I walked in until the minute I drove the car out the door. Everyone was interested in customer service and was extremely knowledgeable. I loved my Impreza and now I love my new Impreza and the dealership.

Barbara49

"great service...no pressure"

This was the best experience buying a car. Tom was low key, easy to work with and very accommodating. I got an excellent trade in and a nice final price for a Crosstrek which I already love. Highly recommend.

Chris P

"Great experience! "

Flavio was excellent to work with! He was very knowledgeable and patient and didn't put a lot of pressure on me. I felt very respected and listened to by Flavio and Rob, and was treated very well by everyone in the dealership. Flavio made me feel at ease during the entire process of buying a new car and took time to show me how everything in the car worked and thoroughly answered all my questions. Also I bought my car on a Friday night and this dealership was able to get everything all set for me to drive the car off the lot by Monday. I would highly recommend Flavio, Rob and this dealership and am glad I bought my first Subaru from them.

nbl
4/30/2015

"Second (and third) time around"

My family has purchased three cars from Cityside Subaru, and we were helped with our purchase of two of them by Alex Stepanov. He and Cityside Subaru were wonderful to work with all three times -- we got a great deal on our Subaru Outbacks, and everything from negotiation to financing to picking up our car was hassle free.

CandiceShapiro
4/29/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

Glen and the team at Cityside Subaru were absolutely amazing! We felt no pressure to buy, and we were so lucky to have Glen looking out for our best interests. Originally, we had thought buying a pre-owned vehicle would be most cost-effective; however, upon talking with Glen and crunching the numbers, we found a way to purchase a new model vehicle for less than a pre-owned one. He went completely above and beyond the call of duty in making the numbers work for us. They found a vehicle with our preferred color interior and exterior, and I simply cannot say enough for the outstanding experience all around - from Rob, Glen, and the entire team at CitySide.

Landos9

"Pleasant and comfortable!"

Alex was great to work with during the whole experience of buying my new forester. He answered all of my questions with a smile and made the process pleasant an comfortable.

micro411
4/29/2015

"Alex was great to deal with"

Everything hinges on the salesperson and the availability of models. Alex was easy to talk with, anxious to help us figure out what was best for us and did not try to induce us to spend more than we wanted to.

cmoney

"fantastic!"

I had a great experience leasing a Subaru from this dealer. My dealer Peter Rosenberg was awesome. He was very personable and made me feel comfortable. He took the time to ask me questions and got to know me so that I made the right choice with my purchase. I didn't feel rushed, and he made the experience special and fun. Excellent customer service, and a very warm and welcoming feeling not only from Peter but everyone else at the dealership.

Leighkg

"Great lease experience"

I just leased my second car from Cityside Subaru, a 2015 Forester. I returned to Cityside Subaru because of their easy, friendly and no-nonsense lease process. For both leases, I worked with Alex Stepanov and he was attentive, informative and provided comprehensive service throughout the process. Alex also made sure that I understood everything about the car before I drove away and he followed up to make sure I love it - and I do!. I highly recommend Alex and Cityside for both sales and service and will continue to lease or purchase cars there in the future.

snakebite
4/28/2015

"long time excellent experience"

i have been a customer of cityside Subaru for over 10 years...bought two used Subarus earlier and just purchased a new 2015 outback with Alexey as our salesperson. the new car purchase process was excellent and conducted without pressure...Alexey provided us with multiple test drives of different models and detailed the pros and cons of different models. while we ended up purchasing the top of the line, we never felt led to that option and would highly recommend Alexey as a representative to work with. in general, the service operation is top flight...they know me by name and provide considerate and thoughtful explanations and options of any work needed. while we considered other vehicles as new a car purchase, it was our experience with the service department which weighed heavily in our decsiion!

Reviews of Tom DAlessandro