Cityside Subaru

790 Pleasant St,
Belmont, Massachusetts 02478
Cityside Subaru Info
About Cityside Subaru

Welcome to Cityside Subaru located at 790 Pleasant Street Belmont MA 02478. Cityside Subaru is a Stellar Performer Subaru Dealership in Massachusetts where you'll find all the information you need to help decide which Subaru is right for you: Subaru Outback, Subaru Legacy, Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru WRX, or Subaru Tribeca. Cityside Subaru dealership is committed to meeting your highest expectations in Subaru service and Subaru maintenance. Bring Your Subaru in for Service and experience the excellence that is our Subaru Service Department. Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. By winning the 2010 Dealer of the Year Award, is proof that our commitment to our customers is second to none. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves. Cityside Subaru serves the Greater Boston, Cambridge, Arlington and Belmont areas. We provide the highest level of customer service through our knowledgeable and helpful sales, service and parts personnel. We offer a top-notch customer experience. Whether you are looking for a new vehicle, online specials, need parts or service, or would like information on Subaru products and services, please call or email us. If you would like to come in and visit our vehicle showroom, or take a Subaru for a test drive, click here for our hours and directions.

About Cityside Subaru Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

1,647 Dealership Reviews
Subaru123
5/06/2016

"Great Experience "

I went to Cityside Subaru in December looking to buy a Forester. I talked to Junior while I was there. I didn't make it back until April but requested to talk to Junior because of the great experience I had when I went in December. Junior was very helpful and friendly throughout the whole process. I would definitely go back to Cityside Subaru based on the great experience I had.

Forester Man
5/05/2016

"Working with Glen was a pleasure"

This was the best experience I have every had while purchasing an automobile. I was satisfied with the vehicle and the price and Glen was great friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. We came to a quick agreement on the price and I could not have been happier.

JimmC
5/05/2016

"I bought two cars from Citryside in the past 4 months.."

The title says it all. I bought two cars from Cityside Subaru with the help of Glen and others in the last 4 months. We never felt pressured, and everyone was friendly and professional. Glen is great to work with, and that doesn't end when the new keys are handed over. I will go back in the future, and will recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Bob2

"Glen is the best"

We just traded in our old subaru. Glen was no non sense car dealer. Professional and friendly. I'll buy a car anytime again from him. Top notch guy. Norbert

Paperarts
4/30/2016

" Best Car Leasing Experience...EVER!"

When I came into CitySide I was distraught. My car (Honda CRV) had been stolen and totaled and I was in the throws of buying a new condo. A new car was not on my radar. Mark made everything painless and easy. He listened, evaluated my situation and gave me wise advice. The good news is that I listened and took it! I now have a new Forester Limited and couldn't be happier. The car perfect. Cityside was perfect and most of all working with Mark was perfect.

dfrain
4/29/2016

"Professional, caring, and easy to work with"

This is my second leased vehicle with Subaru and Glen made this experience much easier and smoother than the last. I came into the dealership not knowing exactly what I wanted but left a very satisfied customer. If a friend or relative was looking for a Subaru, I'd recommend them to Glen.

dnalyfe
4/28/2016

"Smooth and easy process!"

I was referred to CitySide Subaru, and Glen, by colleagues of mine who loved working with him. From start to finish, working with Glen was fantastic. He heard me out when I said I knew what I wanted, and showed me my options in an informative, but not pushy, way. I love my new car, and hopefully won't be buying another any time soon but will definitely return to him and this dealership when the time comes. I'll definitely recommend him to anyone I know buying a car in the area!! An overall great experience.

Matthew Delaney
4/28/2016

"Good People and Cars"

Glen made getting my first Subaru easy. He was a good guy and straight forward. It was a pleasure going business with him and I would definitely recommend. Thanks.

Parkerlarryr
4/27/2016

"Overall Great Experience "

My Salesman was Mark Foresta, he was incredibly easy to deal with and very knowledgable. The process was quick and easy and I honestly couldn't have been happier. Thank you a lot everyone from CitySide Subaru in Belmont.

val123
4/26/2016

"Easy special order"

Special ordered an Outback. Ordering process was very easy, car was delivered early. Purchasing and pickup was a breeze, too. Highly recommend Cityside Subaru and my salesman, Tom.

1 - 10 of 1,647 results