Cityside Subaru

Flavio Fonseca

February 16, 2017

"Terrific. Comfortable. Easy."

- Lee

David and I met Tom when we first walked in and liked him very much. We test drove an Impreza and decided that wasn't for us. Then I told him I was interested in possibly buying a new Subaru Outback as my lease was expiring soon. We drove a new model, decided on options and colors and then bought the car. Tom was professional, organized, and made the whole thing effortless. When I picked my new car up, Tom spent the time to go over all the operating items in the car. He was very helpful.

February 15, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- MW

Tom D. was very helpful and knowledgeable. I felt he was honest and straightforward and I received a very good deal on my car. He did not play the "let me check with my manager" back and forth game that many car salesmen do. He was not pushy; and in fact, he steered me away from the BRZ, which would have been really impractical for me! I would definitely buy another car from him.

February 13, 2017

"Easy, straight-forward, no-nonsense car shopping"

- CrosstrekFan

In doing my research, I saw a few cars I was interested in online, and dialed up Cityside to inquire about availability and test-drives. I ended up working with Mark Lidano, and couldn't have been happier with my experience. I appreciate Mark's laid-back, and yet very attentive approach to interacting with customers. After having less enjoyable experiences with sales staff at various other dealerships, Mark's relaxed and straight-forward manner was refreshing, and very appreciated. Of course I'm thrilled with the vehicle itself, but Mark, Mike in Finance, and the whole team's genuine interest in my satisfaction were what made the overall experience - not just the end result - a pleasure!

2017 Subaru Outback