Cityside Subaru

Mike DiFrancisco

Glen Dalton, Sales, Cityside Subaru

Glen Dalton

March 15, 2017

"Easy and simple car buying experience"

- HP

Mike and Glen were so easy to work with. I purchased my first Subaru over the phone since I knew exactly what I wanted. The process was easy and simple. Mike was extremely helpful when I came in to pick up the car. I highly recommend him. Overall I would definitely recommend Cityside Subaru and Mike to my friends and family.

March 08, 2017

"A perfect used car!"

- Jen

I was anxious about buying a used car but Cityside did everything to make sure my car was perfect. So appreciate their commitment to customers.

March 02, 2017

"Darren Shin was terrific!"

- Jane loves her outback

From the beginning of the process (test driving the Outback), through the decision making process, and learning about the car and all its awesome features, Darren was friendly, very knowledgeable, extremely helpful and a true pleasure to work with. A month in and I love the car. Can't say enough about how good Darren and the dealership were.

2017 Subaru Legacy