Cityside Subaru

790 Pleasant St,
Belmont, Massachusetts 02478
Cityside Subaru Info
About Cityside Subaru

Welcome to Cityside Subaru located at 790 Pleasant Street Belmont MA 02478. Cityside Subaru is a Stellar Performer Subaru Dealership in Massachusetts where you'll find all the information you need to help decide which Subaru is right for you: Subaru Outback, Subaru Legacy, Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru WRX, or Subaru Tribeca. Cityside Subaru dealership is committed to meeting your highest expectations in Subaru service and Subaru maintenance. Bring Your Subaru in for Service and experience the excellence that is our Subaru Service Department. Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. By winning the 2010 Dealer of the Year Award, is proof that our commitment to our customers is second to none. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves. Cityside Subaru serves the Greater Boston, Cambridge, Arlington and Belmont areas. We provide the highest level of customer service through our knowledgeable and helpful sales, service and parts personnel. We offer a top-notch customer experience. Whether you are looking for a new vehicle, online specials, need parts or service, or would like information on Subaru products and services, please call or email us. If you would like to come in and visit our vehicle showroom, or take a Subaru for a test drive, click here for our hours and directions.

About Cityside Subaru Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

1,690 Dealership Reviews
Jennifer R
6/30/2016

"Great buying experience with Peter Rosenberg"

It was a pleasure buying a car from Peter Rosenberg. He helped me get a good deal and answered all of my questions. I would recommend Peter highly and with no reservations.

ElizabethC

"Effortless, professional process."

My husband and I purchased our first Subaru from Tom DAlessandro, and the process was fast, professional and straight-forward. He was extremely helpful in explaining all our options in terms of customizing the vehicle precisely the way we wanted and made sure we got the best car for our family while staying within our budget. I would recommend Tom, as well as Cityside Subaru overall, to anyone looking for a fair and satisfying car purchasing experience.

jcason
6/30/2016

"Pete was great to work with!"

It was a pleasure to buy a car from Pete. He was extremely knowledgeable, helped me get the best deal I could, and was very patient and did not pressure me. I would 100% recommend my friends to work with Pete in the future. He let me spend quality time during my test drive, letting really get to know the car and how it drove. He also was able to describe to me in detail the safety features which for me was one of my top priorities in purchasing a Subaru.

carefulcarbuyer

"Patient service"

Tom DAlessandro patiently worked with me over a period of 2 years while I evaluated whether to get a Forrester, Outback or a number of other small SUV's. Tom allowed me take as many test drives as I needed. He answered all of my questions, gave good advice, and never pressured me.

artist
6/30/2016

"Take the anxiety out of your next car purchase."

We enjoyed working with Flavio. He explained the features we wanted in our Outback and was very professional. This is our second vehicle purchase from Cityside. Our experiences are all positive. ajk

link444444
6/30/2016

"Buying a car has never been easier!"

I purchased a 2017 WRX from Junior about two weeks ago. The entire experience could not have been better. We agreed upon a price range before I went to the dealership and I ended up paying exactly what I wanted to pay. There were no games...just a quick and easy transaction. From start to finish, it only took about 40 minutes to agree on the final price, test drive the car and sign the purchase agreement. The car was ready when promised and the dealership did a great job with the vehicle prep. I would happily recommend Cityside to anyone I know.

dld22
6/30/2016

"Mark was very helpful, honest and tried to get the auto we r"

Mark was professional, and tried to find the vehicle we requeste. He demonstrated all the feature the outback offered and assisted us in setting up starlink. We would recommend Mark to our friends looking for a new and used vehicle.

jdorer
6/29/2016

"Very pleasant and easy experience"

The whole car buying experience was very smooth and professional. I made an appointment online and worked with Mark. He was very helpful throughout the whole process and provided a low-pressure buying experience, I was very happy to have chosen Cityside Subaru for a new car and recommend it to anyone looking for a new car.

Leo
6/29/2016

"Good service, fair/honest service."

From start to finish, this dealership was pleasant, responsive, patient and honest. Mark was very helpful. I bought used (good car!) but initially had issues with it. In a matter of minutes those issues were resolved. Mark picked up quickly that I was "not very experienced" about all this. The patience of Job, answering what, to him, must have been the most ridiculous questions! John in finance has probably not spent more time with any other customer! Again, patient, no pressure, responsive. This is the way car buying was probably meant to be!

Ej Lee
6/29/2016

"Very pleasant car buying experience"

From setting a test drive appointment via online to driving off the lot, the entire process working with Junior, and other team members were pleasant. There wasn't the typical long waits and dragging out the process. We felt Junior and team were genuine and had a standard of integrity. Our buying process got a bit complicated but Junior and team were thorough and patient in dealing with all the logistics and working with us and our needs. Overall, great experience working with Junior and Cityside Subaru. We'd recommend them to anyone car shopping.

1 - 10 of 1,690 results