Cityside Subaru

Peter Rosenberg, Consultant, Cityside Subaru

Peter Rosenberg

Consultant

December 08, 2016

"An Easy Buying Experience with lots of support!"

- Suzanne

Buying a Subaru at Cityside, Belmont, with Mark Lidano as my salesperson was a stressless experience. There was no pressure during the buying of my 2017 Outback. Mark was a good listener and worked hard to get me a good deal. Once the deal was made, Mark and Cityside didn't disappear. I got a call from Mark a few weeks after picking up my car to check on how the car was working out for me. He offered an appointment to review some of the many features on the new Outreach on which I might have questions. That was an appointment I kept.

December 05, 2016

"Zero complaints"

- aaronv

Working with Junior was a pleasure. He was very easy to communicate with both in-person and over email. I never felt like there was pressure to buy or accept a price I didn't understand. He was also extremely knowledgable about the vehicle and it's features.

December 04, 2016

"Great Lease Renewal"

- Harry1

Mark Lidano at Cityside is the consummate low pressure car salesman. We're leasing our new Outback (a trim level up from the previous Outback lease) for less than the previous payment with the same money down. Michael Nelson in the finance department was great with no last minute hard sell pitches for additional services.

2016 Subaru BRZ