Cityside Subaru

Makes: Service Center|Subaru

Cityside Subaru

Cityside Subaru Info
About Cityside Subaru

Welcome to Cityside Subaru located at 790 Pleasant Street Belmont MA 02478. Cityside Subaru is a Stellar Performer Subaru Dealership in Massachusetts where you'll find all the information you need to help decide which Subaru is right for you: Subaru Outback, Subaru Legacy, Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru WRX, or Subaru Tribeca. Cityside Subaru dealership is committed to meeting your highest expectations in Subaru service and Subaru maintenance. Bring Your Subaru in for Service and experience the excellence that is our Subaru Service Department. Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. By winning the 2010 Dealer of the Year Award, is proof that our commitment to our customers is second to none. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves. Cityside Subaru serves the Greater Boston, Cambridge, Arlington and Belmont areas. We provide the highest level of customer service through our knowledgeable and helpful sales, service and parts personnel. We offer a top-notch customer experience. Whether you are looking for a new vehicle, online specials, need parts or service, or would like information on Subaru products and services, please call or email us. If you would like to come in and visit our vehicle showroom, or take a Subaru for a test drive, click here for our hours and directions.

About Cityside Subaru

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

"Excellent experience. "

The reason I decided to purchase a 2015 STI from Tom was that he was honest, straight to the point, fair, reasonable, knowledgable, and friendly. I actually purchased the car on my first visit to the dealership after some email correspondence and found the whole experience enjoyable. I probably only spent 15 minutes in the dealership. Think about that for a minute. Why would I purchase a new STI so easily? I knew the vehicle I wanted which helped for sure, but also the way Tom deals with his clients is to help them get the car they need/want with the least hassle possible and the upper management team put together a fair price for the vehicle and value on my trade. I also spent time with Michael who also exhibited an honest, straightforward, pleasant, and likable personality and made a fair finance deal and what I believe to be a very reasonable 7 yr 100K warranty package for me. Michael even thanked me personally for choosing the extended warranty; I informed him that I chose it because the deal was fair but it was a very respectful and kind gesture to thank me for my business. I have also purchased some accessories from the parts department and so far the team there has been prompt and helpful and pleasant to do business with as well.. After the sale, I am welcomed to the dealership with any requests or questions and I get the sense that Tom and Michael and likely the rest of the team there are interested in building excellent customer service for years to come.

"New Cross Trek"

Friendly and knowledgeable sales staff. Helpful in assessing which model was best for us. No high pressure sales pitches. Purchasing our new vehicle was a positive experience.

"Purchased Gently Used SUV"

We were on the fence about the SUV primarily because of the less than 20 MPG. We took the car two different times and the team at Cityside never pushed or pressured us while we hemmed and hawed over two weeks and drove other options. They let us arrive at our own conclusion - which was to purchase. We appreciate the low key approach.

"Purchasing a 2014 Subaru Forester"

My husband and I worked with Mark Lidano and it was a wonderful experience. Mark was upfront with us and wasn't the typical, annoying car salesman that I dread when going to dealerships. We originally came in on 10/13 and took home the Forester on 10/16. I absolutely love my car and it was nice that Mark texted the following week to see how the car was as well as sending a thank you card. I called the dealership once regarding a question I had about the car and they were so nice and helpful. Will definitely go back there...maybe to purchase a new car since my husband loves mine!!!

"New Subaru Legacy Sedan Purchase"

Mark was pleasant, accommodating, and patient. After we made our choice he was good enough to help us navigate all the new features of our car.

"Fast and Painless"

I knew what a wanted coming in and had a pretty good idea of the target price and they came so close to it I went with them. I live in Belmont too so the location is a plus.

"Leased Outback"

My wife and I have now leased two cars from Cityside Subaru. We will be leasing our third from Cityside because of the knowledgable, efficient and friendly service provided by Mark Lidano.

"Only the Best"

Peter made the car purchase a positive and fun experience. He was always available and made excellent suggestions relative to the purchase of my new 2015 Outback. I test drove 2 vehicles initially and did not feel they would meet my needs. Peter suggested I wait for the new 2015 Outback. Waiting for the Outback to arrive I drove a number of other manufacturer vehicles and was tempted to purchase one. I'm glade I listened to Peter and waited for the new Outback.

"Cooperative helpful staff work with your interests in mind"

I first visited this dealership on Sept. 26 where Alexey accompanied me as I test drove 3 vehicles. He offered to let me drive myself; as I was unfamiliar with Belmont, and had not purchased a car for 17 years, I was not secure. He was patient in explaining all the controls and gave me 3 good test drives. I was impressed with Subaru in general; but not comfortable with the Outback and Forester, which were so much bigger than my previous Ford Escort. I did not like the smaller Imprezza because of the lack of clear visibility out the back window. Two days later, I was "shopping" on line - ready to give Subaru another consideration because I did not like the other options I was turning up. I entered my ID info and Tom D'Alessandro called me. I explained that I had worked with Alex and Tom said they they work cooperatively at that dealership so I went in. I ended up buying a used Outback. Tom and Alex were both involved in the process at various points and shared the commission. Both of them (at separate times) let me know that one of the pleasures of working at CitySide is the cooperative atmosphere (and good product that sells itself). I now have a car I am totally pleased with, at a fair price, with a process that was marked by honesty, helpfulness and cooperation. I am grateful.

"Once Upon a Time"

Peter Rosenberg approached us, a look of recognition dawning on his face, as we had once long ago fought on the same side in a losing battle. Well... it was either that, or we had once purchased an automobile from him. Subaru junkies are not difficult to sell but Peter artfully maneuvered us toward making a decision we would probably have made anyway. The difference between buying a car from Peter and anyone else is the fun. Ideally, acquiring a new Subaru should be fun...but in my experience many manage to wring the joy out of it. Where else and with whom could the details of this transaction be settled amid discussions of culture, art, philosophy and gender politics? He also was able to nimbly manage all the technical features of the transaction without breaking a sweat. I tend to buy a car and drive it until it can go no further. This method has always worked for me...but I now have a genuine regret...that I will not have any reasonable justification for sitting down with Peter for quite a few more years.

Reviews of Mark Lidano