Cityside Subaru

790 Pleasant St,
Belmont, Massachusetts 02478
Cityside Subaru Info
About Cityside Subaru

Welcome to Cityside Subaru located at 790 Pleasant Street Belmont MA 02478. Cityside Subaru is a Stellar Performer Subaru Dealership in Massachusetts where you'll find all the information you need to help decide which Subaru is right for you: Subaru Outback, Subaru Legacy, Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru WRX, or Subaru Tribeca. Cityside Subaru dealership is committed to meeting your highest expectations in Subaru service and Subaru maintenance. Bring Your Subaru in for Service and experience the excellence that is our Subaru Service Department. Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. By winning the 2010 Dealer of the Year Award, is proof that our commitment to our customers is second to none. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves. Cityside Subaru serves the Greater Boston, Cambridge, Arlington and Belmont areas. We provide the highest level of customer service through our knowledgeable and helpful sales, service and parts personnel. We offer a top-notch customer experience. Whether you are looking for a new vehicle, online specials, need parts or service, or would like information on Subaru products and services, please call or email us. If you would like to come in and visit our vehicle showroom, or take a Subaru for a test drive, click here for our hours and directions.

About Cityside Subaru Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

1,765 Dealership Reviews
NL
10/01/2016

"Painless!"

You know how you hate to buy a car? Well Peter Rosenberg at Cityside Subaru made it not only painless, but actually fun. Seriously. He's a quirky (in a good way), genuine guy, who has a different approach to selling cars. He takes the time to get to know you in order to meet your needs. I couldn't have been a more indecisive customer, and Peter was almost like a pal, really trying to help me figure out what was most important to me in a car. Better yet, even after I bought the (used) car, he was immediately responsive to the remaining questions and concerns I had. He truly went above and beyond the call of duty, making sure the car was in top shape, as attentive as he was before the sale. Good friends referred me to Peter, and I'd refer him to others in a heartbeat. Thanks Peter-I love my car!

Keiko Turner
9/30/2016

"Such a Pleasure"

Last month my husband and I stopped in to Cityside Subaru. We were in the market for a new car, and safety was our main concern. We were fortunate to have worked with Peter Rosenberg. He's a very nice person, and treated us like honored guests. He listened as I talked about our safety concerns, and he asked us about our preferences in the size and style of a vehicle. He introduced us to the Crosstrek, a very nice looking car with industry top safety ratings., Peter is not a high pressure- or any pressure salesman. He provided us with an education , and did not try to directly sell us a car, just having an enjoyable interaction and have our questions answered seemed to please him. It was evident that he was proud of his company, and the cutting edge design and safety of the Crosstrek model.(and what could be more important.) The test drive was fun- this car handles so well. And Peter knows where to drive around Belmont to experience all the car has to offer. We left with all of the information we needed , and no pressure to buy a car. Wow. When we did decide that this was the car for us, we texted Peter , and he searched and found us the exact model and color we asked for- We chose white, and it is beautiful...... And after buying the car, Peter spent even more time with us than before we bought It, giving us a thorough orientation. . After we'd had the car for a few weeks we loved it so much that we replaced our other( different make) car with ANOTHER Subaru Crosstrek., this time Peter found one in a handsome 'desert khaki ' color with a black interior. . So now we're a 2 Subaru family . Thanks so much to Peter Rosenberg and the Cityside Suvaru family !

Nath
9/24/2016

"Switf, easy, knowledgeable of your needs"

We have been client since 2008. Mark knows our family and our needs in a car and he helps us through our choices. He proposes but never pushes.

Joan L
9/22/2016

"High Marks for Mark Foresta, Sales Consultant"

I cannot thank Mark Foresta enough for all that he did to help me purchase and feel great about my very first, brand new Impreza. He guided me and “made things happen” every step of the way, was always patient with me, and continued to offer support and guidance following the purchase. I was impressed that Mark had extensive knowledge about the product as well as auto mechanics in general; this combination allowed him to be responsive to my many questions! I am now an enthusiastic Subaru owner and attribute this to Mark’s focus on addressing my customer needs, and always exhibiting professionalism, integrity, and excellent customer service.

Angela W
9/20/2016

"Karma of Great Service"

When I first sat down at Peter Rosenberg’s desk, I noticed a poster on the wall. It is a 6-petal purple flower titled “Karma of Service”. I thought to myself, this is not a “typical” poster people would see in a car dealership. My experience in the next few days interacting with Peter had proved that he indeed is not your “typical” salesman! I went in City-side one day in August to browse for a used car for my daughter while waiting for my own 2001 Forester being serviced. Peter came up to me and started working with me to identify our needs. He is a good listener and very patient. He helped me to narrow down a few vehicles to test drive and he answered all my questions on each vehicle over the next few days. I ended up buying the very first car (a 2013 Impreza) Peter had recommended. Although there are other more expensive cars in the inventory, Peter knows this car fits our needs the best. Both my daughter and I have been enjoying it since. Peter also is great in following up. He called a few days after we picked up the car to see if we have any further questions. Then one day he sent us a Thank You card. And guess what’s on it? “Karma of Service”! Thank you Peter, for providing your customers with great, non-typical service.

Fearfulbuyer
9/18/2016

"100% + satisfaction"

I was dreading going to buy a new car, but much to my surprise, the experience was great. Tom Alessandro was the perfect match for me. He was knowledgeable, funny, and a complete pleasure to work with throughout the process. I wound up buying a Subaru Forester XT Touring that first day and drove it off the lot a few days later. He is a real gem. I had an equally good experience with Michael Nelson for financing and documentation.

NewOutbackOwner
9/13/2016

"Great Car-Buying Experience at Cityside"

My wife and I had a wonderful experience with Cityside Subaru. We were considering both the 2017 Forester and 2017 Outback. The dealership was clean and comfortable. The test-drive experience was very relaxed - no sales rep in the car and our parents could ride along with us. Dan Rzepnicki was very friendly. He explained all the options and helped us pick the car that was right for us. He was available to answer questions by phone/text. Dan was not too pushy about making the sale. When it was time to negotiate a deal, he made the experience almost stress-free. When we picked up our new car, all of the features were explained. Overall, Dan went out of his way to ensure that our car-buying experience was as easy and pleasant as possible.

Lisa462
9/12/2016

"Not Your Typical "Car Salesman""

I had previously purchased a Subaru Forester from Cityside Subaru in 2010. I had a great experience with Peter Rosenberg, who was so different from other car salespeople that I had dealt with who were rude, condescending, and pushy. Peter was very kind, considerate, not at all pushy, and seemed to genuinely care that I was happy with my car purchase. When I needed another car after my Forester was totaled in an accident, I called the dealership and asked if Peter was still working there. Luckily, I had the pleasure of doing business with him again last month when I purchased a 2016 Crosstrek. Once again, Peter was very easy to work with and I felt very comfortable with him. Another thing about Peter is that he cares about his customers even after the sale is made, and I wouldn't hesitate to contact him with any questions about my Crosstrek. I trust Peter and would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to purchase a Subaru.

bkw
9/12/2016

"Fantastic experience at Cityside"

My family and I had the pleasure of working with Dan Rzepnicki. I came in knowing what model I wanted, and Dan made the process as quick and easy as possible. He was very helpful and always responsive when I had questions. He made sure I was aware of all of the car's features as well as how to handle any required maintenance. I am currently enjoying my new car and couldn't have been happier with my experience at Cityside.

rebeccabs
9/12/2016

"Great experience with Cityside Subaru"

I worked with Dan Rzepnicki, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Dan almost always got back to me right away, and he made sure I felt comfortable throughout the process, as it was my first time buying a car. He was proactive about telling me everything I needed to know about the car buying experience, and he was always patient and pleasant to work with.

1 - 10 of 1,765 results