Cityside Subaru

Mark Lidano

June 22, 2017

"Two great salespeople "

- PJG

When shopping for a new car, my wife and I had the pleasure of working with two great salespeople at CitySide: Tom C and Darren. When we met Tom, we were at the beginning of our buying process, and he was very thoughtful and patient with going over the features of the different Subaru models and the different trim levels. Once we had decided on the make and model of the car that we wanted, the rest of the buying process was easy. Due to a scheduling issue, we worked with Darren to finalize the deal. We did our homework and made a fair offer that was accepted with no hassle. Darren walked us through the rest of the process and then spent more than an hour with us in the car when we picked it up customizing all the settings for us and going over practically every single feature. The finance department was also very easy to work with. Overall, a very great experience and I recommend anyone looking for good customer service to seek out Tom C and Darren at CitySide.

Thomas Chausse
Darren Shin

June 21, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- Burkie blue

Mike was professional, friendly and very helpful. He worked with me to be sure I had the car I wanted within my budget. I highly recommend all of the people at Cityside Subaru and especially Mike DiFrancisco!

Mike DiFrancisco
John Melvin

June 12, 2017

"Good Experience at Cityside Subaru"

- Walid

Very good and professional team here at Cityside Subaru. I was here on Saturday to check out cars and the deals they had. I worked with Thomas Chausse who was excellent in helping me make up my mind about models/trims and determining what was the best fit for me. Thomas made me feel very comfortable, I was not pressured nor rushed and he spent over 4 hours with me on Saturday to try out cars and took me to a very cool test drive where I was able to test a Forester XT. I recommend doing business with Cityside Subaru and I highly recommend asking for Thomas Chausse.

Thomas Chausse