Cityside Subaru

Cityside Subaru

Call
Cityside Subaru Info
About Cityside Subaru

Welcome to Cityside Subaru located at 790 Pleasant Street Belmont MA 02478. Cityside Subaru is a Stellar Performer Subaru Dealership in Massachusetts where you'll find all the information you need to help decide which Subaru is right for you: Subaru Outback, Subaru Legacy, Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru WRX, or Subaru Tribeca. Cityside Subaru dealership is committed to meeting your highest expectations in Subaru service and Subaru maintenance. Bring Your Subaru in for Service and experience the excellence that is our Subaru Service Department. Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. By winning the 2010 Dealer of the Year Award, is proof that our commitment to our customers is second to none. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves. Cityside Subaru serves the Greater Boston, Cambridge, Arlington and Belmont areas. We provide the highest level of customer service through our knowledgeable and helpful sales, service and parts personnel. We offer a top-notch customer experience. Whether you are looking for a new vehicle, online specials, need parts or service, or would like information on Subaru products and services, please call or email us. If you would like to come in and visit our vehicle showroom, or take a Subaru for a test drive, click here for our hours and directions.

About Cityside Subaru

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

ExploreOutdoors
2/01/2015

"Friendly, informative, what could be better?"

The folks who manage the desks at Subaru are welcoming, friendly and are kind in helping you understand what's going on with your car in a non-intimidating way. I really appreciate how they treat their customers.

Brian, Zander, Karen

lavieille5
1/25/2015

"Car buying was seamless, no hassle, pleasant."

Car buying experience was seamless, no hassle. We bought 4 Subaru from this dealer over the years. Sales Person Tom D'Alessandro is professional, courteous, knowledgeable, pleasant to work with.

wapid wabbit
1/23/2015

"If you want to buy a Subaru, go to Cityside"

I have been involved with the purchase of one Outback and two Foresters within the past three months. My experience shows that not only does the salesman I worked with, Tom D'lesandro, care about his customers, but the rest of the sales force do too. I used Consumer Reports Build-a-Car program, received three offers, and Cityside matched the lowest, as in I asked, they answered in the affirmative, and we moved onto the next topic. Talk about hassle free. It is no surprise that Cityside is the number 2 auto dealer on the Boston's 2014 A-List of auto dealerships and in the top 5 for both the State of Massachusetts and the greater Boston Area by Dealer Rater.

jm_2015
1/23/2015

"Quick and easy transaction"

We already knew what we wanted. Our salesman, Tom, was promptly set us up for a test drive, even offered to help install our carseats in the brand new car we were about to test drive. Very pleasant car buying experience without sales pressure.

DTMF
1/22/2015

"Very Pleasant, no drama experience"

Third Suabaru I've purchased from Cityside, and second time dealing with Peter Rosenberg. The experience just continues to improve. I reached out to Peter by email in advance to let him know what I was interested in looking at and test driving. He was very responsive and accommodated my last minute change in plans to meet me at the dealership when I was free. While Peter's health may have suffered a bit since I last saw him, it hasn't affected his game . . . He made me feel that he was genuinely happy to see me, remembered details about me and my last purchase over 4 years ago, and personally thanked me for the positive review I had given about that buying experience. The buying experience this time was decidedly no- hassle - yes, Peter and I had the customary back n forth about price and danced around the signing of a term sheet, but it was all good fun. In the end I showed him the price I was looking to pay, explained how I arrived at the number, he took it to the sales manager and we were done. No hard sales pressure exerted. I was satisfied with the price, evidently so were they, so we signed it up. The manager (sorry, can't recall his name) actually came over a bit later to thank me for customer loyalty to the dealership and expressed that he was happy they were able to meet my price expectation. The rest of the process was smooth - they pulled up my file from the last purchase and based on that history, did not try to sell me any extras, as they knew I had not purchased them in the past. We set a time the next day for pick up of the car, and they sent someone to pick me up at a nearby T station. I was done in 45 minutes. Over all, this is a dealership and sales team that appears to take seriously the customer experience, they remember their customers, and they make you feel that they actually care what you think of them as people. In the car selling game, that puts them a cut above. I would definitely return here when I'm in the market again for another subaru.

hollieP
1/21/2015

"Great atmosphere, very fair pricing "

I had a very positive experience working with Tom and Jr (aka Nate). I went to 2 different dealerships before this one, and felt most comfortable and confident at Cityside. Cityside does things a bit differently than other dealerships, so that's important to know that when you go in. Lots of car-buying articles will give you tips on how to negotiate and advise you to not talk about amount of trade-ins and monthly payments up front and to do a lot of back and forth haggling at the end of everything. Cityside talks with you right at the beginning about what you're looking to spend and what you want for a trade-in/financing terms, etc. I actually found this process to be a lot easier, since it allowed me to be firm on what I could afford for monthly payments and how to make the negotiation work in my favor. I also had done a lot of research on different sites about the Crosstrek that I wanted- pros and cons, average prices, etc and knowing all of these things helped a lot during the process as well. Tom and Jr were respectful of the research I had done and did not try to discredit what I'd learned to make a sale, which I have seen other salespeople do. I got a very fair price for my 2015 Crosstrek and a good trade-in for my old hyundai. I had wanted more for my hyundai, but since they couldn't sell the car as it wasn't a subaru, I got less than I would have if I were trading it at a hyundai dealership. But they did negotiate to give me the minimum amount I wanted for it and I was able to walk away with a new car that I could afford, so I was happy in the end! Jr and Tom were great in that they didn't put on a lot of sales tactics and were straight forward and helpful. Tom even re-worked the finances for me 4 different times to make sure I would know exactly what I was spending for the car, trade-in, document fees, taxes, everything! They work as a pair, which is helpful b/c when Tom was busy, Jr was able to help me and vice versa. I went there over two different days to do the test drive and financing, and then I went back two days later to pick up the car. Throughout all of that time, Tom was quickly responsive to my calls and texts. When I got home the night I got my car, I saw some very superficial scratches that had occurred during the transportation of the car to the dealership and I brought it back the next day and they buffed it out within 20 minutes without any hassle. Tom and Jr made sure I was happy with it and were genuine when they said to reach out with any questions or concerns in the future. I worked with John when I completed the final purchasing and contracts. I've read lots of different reviews about extended warranties and how sometimes they can be a waste of money, but I do A LOT of driving for work, so extended warranties make sense for me. John went over all of the different options and was able to give me a deal on them since I was buying two different ones. He was honest about which warranties wouldn't be beneficial for the amount of driving I do and reviewed all of the different warranties to find ones that would be the most beneficial. He didn't pressure me into buying an extended warranty just to get my money, he made sure it would fit my driving needs. The only thing I would change about the dealership is that they don't offer any service perks like other dealerships. For example, some toyota/hyundai dealerships that I went to offer free oil changes for the 1st year (if you go back to them) and free alignments/tire rotations, and other routine maintenance things. Cityside doesn't have any incentives like that, other than an extra package that you can buy to get those things, as opposed to offering them for free with any car purchase. But I guess the trade off is that they have a great sales team and are willing to make the negotiation work in order for you to buy the car. Everyone there treated me with genuine friendliness and respect, I didn't feel like they were trying to con me into buying a car just for the sales. Overall, I had a really positive experience and I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Subaru at a fair price and who wants to feel like a valued customer.

pthomps
1/20/2015

"Pleasant car buying experience"

I can't say enough good things about Cityside Subaru. I never felt pressured or stressed to make decisions. I was simply asked a series of questions about what I was looking for in a vehicle, took a couple of test drives and eventually chose the vehicle that suited my needs.

wy125
1/20/2015

"Very pleasant experience. No pressure, great service."

Tom was great. He did not use pressure tactics or typical sales ploys. He just asked me some questions about what I was looking for in a car and let me test drive the two cars I was interested in--a Forester and Outback. A week later and came in and bought an Outback. I'm very happy with my purchase and I'm glad I went to City Side.

revdiperri88@yahoo.com
1/19/2015

"Joe Cisek, Service Manager"

Joe Cisek has ensured excellent service in the maintenance of my vehicle. He is very accessible, and most accommodating, as well as pleasant and most professional. Joe Cisek has helped me regularly maintain my vehicle on several occasions; keeping the car in excellent condition. He clearly operates an outstanding service department. I am grateful for Joe's willing assistance and kindly ways. Several people known to me have expressed similar observations from their personal experiences at City Side Subaru with Joe Cisek. Rev. James DiPerri Our Lady Parish Waltham, MA

Joe Cisek

itskiguy
12/29/2014

"The way car buying should work"

Tom renewed my faith in Subaru as a place to buy a car. My first trip to the dealer left me feeling 1. Pressured 2. Like my trade-in was probably worthless 3. Like the salesperson had no idea why I was buying a new car Fortunately, that person no longer works at Cityside. When I went back a few months later, Tom greeted me instead. He took the time to listen to what I was looking for, listened to (and believed) my budget, and worked to get me into an outstanding new car for a fair price. As long as I'm living in this area, Cityside will be the first place I go when looking for a car.

Reviews of Tom DAlessandro