Cityside Subaru

Cityside Subaru

Call
Cityside Subaru Info
About Cityside Subaru

Welcome to Cityside Subaru located at 790 Pleasant Street Belmont MA 02478. Cityside Subaru is a Stellar Performer Subaru Dealership in Massachusetts where you'll find all the information you need to help decide which Subaru is right for you: Subaru Outback, Subaru Legacy, Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru WRX, or Subaru Tribeca. Cityside Subaru dealership is committed to meeting your highest expectations in Subaru service and Subaru maintenance. Bring Your Subaru in for Service and experience the excellence that is our Subaru Service Department. Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. By winning the 2010 Dealer of the Year Award, is proof that our commitment to our customers is second to none. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves. Cityside Subaru serves the Greater Boston, Cambridge, Arlington and Belmont areas. We provide the highest level of customer service through our knowledgeable and helpful sales, service and parts personnel. We offer a top-notch customer experience. Whether you are looking for a new vehicle, online specials, need parts or service, or would like information on Subaru products and services, please call or email us. If you would like to come in and visit our vehicle showroom, or take a Subaru for a test drive, click here for our hours and directions.

About Cityside Subaru

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

RabbiVan
12/21/2014

"Truly Excellent Car Buying Experience"

From the moment Tom Dellasandro, our sales guy, met us and showed us our options, we knew we were in good hands. He presented our options clearly and without any pressure. The day of purchase also went smoothly and easily, thanks to Tom and to Mike in finance. We love the car we bought. Thank you, Cityside.

DonnaJanis
12/18/2014

"Car Buying Positive Experience"

I used Consumer Reports' Car Buying service and 5 dealerships responded sending me a Consumer Reports Certificate with their guaranteed price listed. They were all within $200 of each other. I chose the three closest dealerships to visit. One of them didn't have the Forester model I wanted. One did a classic "bait and switch"--the salesman told me their dealership could not honor the Consumer Reports Certificate price after all because they were members of a "New England circle" that did its own pricing! We walked out. At Cityside, my salesman took me for a thorough test drive, making sure we went on rough roads, winding roads and highway. A day or two later, I received a call from Tom, another salesman at Cityside, who said my original salesman had developed a health issue and the other salesmen at the dealership were taking over his customers but he assured me my original salesman would get the commission if I made a purchase. Oh oh, I thought. Tom has no incentive to take good care of me if he is not getting the commission. Wrong! Tom could not have been more attentive. Cityside honored my Certificate pricing and I ended up placing a factory order to get exactly what I wanted. During the wait for the car to arrive, Tom stayed in touch so I'd know when the car was being shipped and when it would arrive at the dealership. As a new Subaru owner, I had questions about my new car after taking it home and Tom has been very responsive to my occasional email and calls. This is a very busy dealership, but Tom has made me feel like I was his #1 client. All in all, a great and very positive experience and I've already recommended Cityside to my friends.

kgallery
12/16/2014

"A Great Experience!"

This is the second Subaru I have purchased from Cityside.....a Forester 12 years ago and an Impreza just last week. Mark was extremely helpful in addressing what I needed in terms of options and in discussing the pros and cons of leasing vs. purchase. He was knowledgeable, patient, and not high pressure in any way, which I appreciated. Michael was also competent, efficient, and knowledgeable on the financial side of the sale. I would definitely recommend Cityside!

cecilchester
12/15/2014

"Stress free experience"

This is the 2nd auto I have purchased from CitySide. The experience was stress fee as Tom (salesperson) and Mike (finance) made the new car purchase/trade-in seamless. They were both efficient, knowledgeable and courteous. This transaction is the model of how "efficient" purchasing of a vehicle should be. Thanks, Richard

buyingexperience
12/14/2014

"Tom Was First Class"

I put a deposit on an incoming Subaru after working out a deal with Tom D'Alessandro. Tom had said that the deposit was refundable, effectively for any reason. As things turned out, I chose not to purchase the Subaru. I spoke with Tom about this. He was totally understanding and lived up to his word. The deposit was refunded. If I'm looking for a Subaru in the future, I will definitely contact Tom.

BSGIUSTI
12/10/2014

"Great Experience"

Flavio was knowledgeable and a good person to work with at Cityside Subaru. I purchase my new vehicle from him and I would come back again to purchase my next vehicle.

Kristenj113
12/05/2014

"Friendly, attentive and knowledgeable! "

My wife and I had such a pleasant experience purchasing a new 2015 Subaru Outback. The first time we walked in we were greeted promptly and were treated with friendliness and professionalism. Tom Dalessandro (sales) and John Melvin(Finance Manager) were both so helpful and trustworthy. We ended up placing a special order for a new 2015 Outback and Tom helped us every the step of the way to get the car we truly wanted at a fair price. He kept us informed as to its progress and when it would come in. When I went to pick up my new car Tom took me through a very thorough walk through of everything in the car! John helped me navigate the paperwork and options for different warranties. He was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of my questions with patience and professionalism. We never thought buying a new car could be such a fun and pleasant experience. Thank you to the guys at Cityside Subaru for everything! We LOVE our new car! -Kristen and Cassandra Johnston

dori.hale.7
12/02/2014

"Purchase of 2015 Outback"

This was the first time that I had purchased a car at Cityside, though I had had cars serviced there for 20 years. It was probably the best car-buying experience I've ever had. Mark understood my needs and easily dealt with all my questions. He has the unique ability to make you feel as if you are running the show -- no pressure but complete responsiveness. The road test (in my case, two road tests) and the financial arrangements were efficiently done. I would highly recommend this dealership if you want to buy a Subaru.

zoranz
12/01/2014

"coming back -again"

This is my fifth vehicle purchased from Cityside - do I need to say much more Great people, great value - attention to details and commitment - will be back

mmahon4
11/25/2014

"Purchase of 2015 Legacy"

This was my very first purchase of a car all on my own. Mark was very willing to meet my asking price. He kept me informed along the delivery process. The process on the day of delivery could not have gone better. Overall tremendous experience.

Reviews of Mark Lidano