Cityside Subaru

790 Pleasant St,
Belmont, Massachusetts 02478
Cityside Subaru Info
About Cityside Subaru

Welcome to Cityside Subaru located at 790 Pleasant Street Belmont MA 02478. Cityside Subaru is a Stellar Performer Subaru Dealership in Massachusetts where you'll find all the information you need to help decide which Subaru is right for you: Subaru Outback, Subaru Legacy, Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru WRX, or Subaru Tribeca. Cityside Subaru dealership is committed to meeting your highest expectations in Subaru service and Subaru maintenance. Bring Your Subaru in for Service and experience the excellence that is our Subaru Service Department. Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. By winning the 2010 Dealer of the Year Award, is proof that our commitment to our customers is second to none. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves. Cityside Subaru serves the Greater Boston, Cambridge, Arlington and Belmont areas. We provide the highest level of customer service through our knowledgeable and helpful sales, service and parts personnel. We offer a top-notch customer experience. Whether you are looking for a new vehicle, online specials, need parts or service, or would like information on Subaru products and services, please call or email us. If you would like to come in and visit our vehicle showroom, or take a Subaru for a test drive, click here for our hours and directions.

About Cityside Subaru

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

1,032 Dealership Reviews
DnD
7/29/2015

"2 Years Later, Still Great Service "

Two years ago, we stepped into CitySide Subaru dealership on a quest to find our first new car. We were introduced to Peter Rosenberg, who was engaging and delightful. Unfortunately, we left without finding our dream ride, but Peter reassured us that he'd be in touch to assist us the best he could. And he did! Fast forward to now (2 years later), we returned to CitySide to play lets-make-a-deal after we were unable to find a car suitable to our wants, needs, and wallets. To be fair, after this past winter we searched for an AWD vehicle and strongly considered an SUV; but there was still nothing in the market that convinced us to buy. We were then reminded that "maybe a Subaru Impreza instead would be the vehicle for [us]." So here we are, walking into CitySide and who do we get the pleasure of dealing with...Peter Rosenberg. Would he remember who we were? Would he be as witty and charming as we remembered? Would he continue to be helpful? Would he give us a good deal? Well, we negotiated, exchanged witty banter, and believe to have made a good decision. Overall, our experience went as expected. We're satisfied and happy with our decision. We even received a lovely card from the Artist (fka Peter R.). However, we did have one wish (our only caveat), which was to have had the car detailed (even if it was new) before we received the keys.

Baba Yaga
7/29/2015

"Perfect Service"

I bought the XV Crosstrek hybrid from Alexey. It was very pleasant have a deal with Alexey. I got everything what he promise me. All stuff was very helpful.

Happy as Punch
7/28/2015

"Great Car and Great Service"

Glen was really very helpful and I absolutely love my Subaru,. He treated me with much respect and offered to spend as much time as I needed getting to know my car. It was a very positive experience and he was certainly at the center of it. I would recommend Glen and Cityside without reservation.

RHEYM
7/28/2015

"60,000 mile service was thorough as was the detailling."

I have been dealing with Cityside since I bought the car. This last service was much delayed but they served me well, including a loaner.

RNB

"Short block replacement"

CitySide noted the oil consumption of my 2012 Impreza and made an appointment to replace the necessary parts at no charge to me. CitySide also provided a loaner car at no charge for the duration of the service. I appreciated CitySide's response and attention to the situation. Since the replacement the car has driven well and I hope that too-frequent low oil indications are now in the past.

Onyx Tribeca
7/28/2015

"Slower than they needed to be."

On a previous visit, I had been advised that I needed a new radiator. I scheduled the appointment on a Friday and knew that they had the radiator in stock. Dropped off the car at 7 AM and got a loaner (which I was happy about). 4 pm Friday, called the shop - they recommended replacing a couple of hoses, but wouldn't have them until Monday. I said fine and let them keep the car over the weekend. 3? pm Monday, called the shop - car not ready. Needed another day 2 pm Tuesday, called the shop - not sure about car. Will call back. 4pm Tuesday, I called the shop. Hose installed but still needed to test, would be ready Wednesday 4pm Wednesday, called the shop. The car was ready (hooray!) And then they charged me for the loaner for the three extra days it took them!

Not sure who in service I worked with.

Onyx Tribeca responded to this review

July 29, 2015

Very pleased and surprised that they responded to my review and refunded me for the charge for the loaner car (it was an inadvertent charge).

suwhayne

"Loaner car problem"

The service was fine, but getting a loaner car, which I very much needed, was very time-consuming and involved a shuttle into an Arlington Enterprise office. I'd mentioned to service several days in advance that I'd be needing a loaner and when I'd be dropping off my Forrester; I wish a loaner had been available to me at drop off time... would have save an hour and a half!

I have no idea which employee.

DURJOY

"Great folks"

I have a dark blue Outback Limited like everyone else. Zander (and Nick previously) have always been very helpful-- I went in for an oil change and they suggested that I rotate the tires as well. There was a small trim piece that was broken somehow, they were very kind about getting it replaced under warranty. The car was done quickly and while I'm sure there are cheaper choices for an oil change + servicing, I trust these guys to use the right brand / grade of oil- which is important in the Subaru engines. Negative- I'll say that it took me a while to get an appointment-- but I suppose that's because they're good at what they do. Perhaps they could hire more folks or get a bigger place?

Lou
7/28/2015

"Cityside makes the buying process headache free!"

Mark was my salesman, he made the process easy and fast. I picked out the car I wanted, he gave me a great price, new plates, and I was on my way with a new car!

KR

" Just got my 2016 WRX "

I worked with Tom, he was very accommodating to my schedule and needs. I very much appreciated how they can go to delivery the sales process and following up with me after I got my car.

1 - 10 of 1,032 results