Cityside Subaru

Michael Nelson

Pete Hartelius, Sales Consultant, Cityside Subaru

Pete Hartelius

January 16, 2017

"Great product and friendly and competent sales"

- newsaabdriver

I was pretty sure that the Crosstrek was the only model I wanted. Tom showed great sales instincts; he arranged to let me drive a loaner for a few days. This gave me the time to become comfortable with my first Subaru, and to feel confident about my choice. Once I decided to buy, Tom was reliable in reviewing all the steps, and in following up on details. Immediately after the sale, there was one warranty issue that I had to pursue. Both the management and the service department were helpful, and I was able to rely upon Tom as my point person. I really love my car, too. I'm paying for what I need, and not paying for a lot of unnecessary extras. Plus the compact and slim design is unbeatable in this day and age when all the models are getting bigger. Thank you, Subaru.

January 12, 2017

"Great Atmosphere, Great Car Buying Experience!"

- Jacob Provencher

This was my first new car purchase and it was a very good experience. Mike was very friendly and calm throughout the process. He had great knowledge of the car and the brand itself. After the papers were signed he took me through the whole car and showed me how everything works and answered any other questions I had. I had ordered a cargo tray which was not yet in stock and he took time after work to deliver it to me at home. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used Subaru.

January 08, 2017

"Leasing a car has never been so fun!"

- Impreza me

Tom will get you what you are looking for. I was honest with him regarding my budget and told him to only show me what I can afford. I walked in knowing what I wanted in a car, color, style, options, etc.. Well, I didn't end up with the car I thought I wanted. I got something I didn't even know I wanted. It was everything I needed and under budget so, we added in a moonroof. Tom is quick and to the point, and also very funny, I might add. His co-workers appear to work really well together as I watched them help each other out. The dealership is spotless, comfortable and very friendly. I'm looking forward to dealing with Tom/Cityside again.

2016 Subaru BRZ