Cityside Subaru

Flavio Fonseca

February 21, 2017

"Great experience"

- KM

We purchased 2 cars from Tom within the same year. He was very easy to work with. He made the experience as painless as possible. He gave us great deals on both cars and was very willing to work with us on the 2nd purchase to get us a great price. He is very quick to respond to emails and follow up. He can work very fast on getting a deal done if you need it. Would definitely recommend.

February 16, 2017

"Terrific. Comfortable. Easy."

- Lee

David and I met Tom when we first walked in and liked him very much. We test drove an Impreza and decided that wasn't for us. Then I told him I was interested in possibly buying a new Subaru Outback as my lease was expiring soon. We drove a new model, decided on options and colors and then bought the car. Tom was professional, organized, and made the whole thing effortless. When I picked my new car up, Tom spent the time to go over all the operating items in the car. He was very helpful.

February 15, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- MW

Tom D. was very helpful and knowledgeable. I felt he was honest and straightforward and I received a very good deal on my car. He did not play the "let me check with my manager" back and forth game that many car salesmen do. He was not pushy; and in fact, he steered me away from the BRZ, which would have been really impractical for me! I would definitely buy another car from him.

2017 Subaru Outback