Cityside Subaru

Junior Williams

September 22, 2017

"Quick, convenient, deal!"

- Mikhail VB

I called Tom, came promptly, briefly discussed options and bam! Deal! Good price. John provided quick description of financial options and everything was concluded. The car was picked up in a few days, no delays.

John Melvin

September 21, 2017

"Attentive and with clever insight to solve a problem."

- GoodSport

Tom was attentive, resourceful, smart, easy to talk to and had a good sense of humor. Due to a sensitivity with motion, we tried 12 different cars at 4 different dealerships until we settled on the Subaru Impreza Hatchback Sport. Unlike other dealers we tried, Tom always brought cars right up to the door for us to try. When the motion was too much in the Impreza Hatchback, he suggested the Impreza Hatchback Sport because it had a tighter suspension. Until he made the suggestion, we had not even considered trying it. He was right! Also, it took a few days for the motion sickness to abate before we could try the Sport, but we were not pressured at all, unlike other dealerships that began calling the same day we had visited. Tom is also good with followups. For instance, if we had any questions, he was quick to followup and get an answer that satisfied us, even if he had to go to another department to get the answer. He ordered touchup paint as soon as he knew we wanted it. The dealership itself was pleasant and very active, and everyone was helpful. By contrast, the Honda, Chevy and Toyota dealerships were nearly vacant.

September 21, 2017

"Great dealership and friendly staff"

- earb

I am the proud first time owner of a Subaru! After looking at the Crosstrek, Forester and Outback, I chose the Forester with the knowledge and well informed guidance of Tom D'Alessandro! Tom gave me plenty of time to look at the models, ask questions, review pricing options and be welcomed to come back to test drive....all without pressuring me. He made every attempt to make sure I would be happy with my choice because in the end it was my decision. I liked his relaxed attitude, his humor and his concern for me and his ability to work with the finance department to get a fair trade in for my former SUV! Thank you, Tom and the Subaru team for making Subaru ownership a pleasant reality.

Used 2013 Subaru Forester, $16882