Cityside Subaru

Consultant

May 18, 2017

"Great Dealer Experience"

- AdamA

I had an awesome experience at Cityside Subaru. I worked with Tom C during his second week on the job and was very impressed with him. He was warm, welcoming, and exceptionally honest. I walked in with a used truck, gave them the model I wanted at noon, and drove off the lot with a new car by 6:00. The team explained everything each step of the way, from trade in to financing. Also, the managers were completely transparent about each step of the car buying experience. Could not have been happier. If you are in doubt about where to go to buy a Subaru, go to Cityside and ask for Tom C.

Thomas Chausse

May 18, 2017

"Great experience"

- lauracg

I worked with Mike to find a car best for me and he was so accomodating. He worked really hard to help me find a car that I LOVE that is also in my budget. He is really friendly and easy to get along with- we considered even asking him to get a beer with us after we signed the paperwork. He is a good guy who made the experience enjoyable.

Mike DiFrancisco

May 17, 2017

"My 2017 Forester"

- tomolafsson

I had a very good experience with Tom and Cityside. I first went there almost a year before I purchased. Tom D. was patient, fair and knowledgeable. It almost seemed like he knew I would be back. I was. Negotiations were easy. Transaction and finance were flawless. 1500 miles in and it is so far great. Hope the experience continues. Thanks Tom and Cityside.

Tom DAlessandro