Cityside Subaru

Mark Lidano

Michael Nelson, Business Manager, Cityside Subaru

Michael Nelson

April 24, 2017

"An unexpected ly amazing experience"

- Shera Selzer

I was filled with trepidation at the prospect of visiting the showroom and meeting with the car salesmen. It had been recommended to me that I contact Darren Shin, so I made an appointment to meet him. From start to finished I was surprised at the ease and comfort that I felt as Darren guided me through the process. He was exceptionally patient and kind and I found him to be such a supportive guide as he explained everything to me, clarifying my options and making suggestions. I could not have asked for a better experience. I purchased a 2017 Subaru Impreza premium package and I always felt that I was in good hands. Darren has a way of connecting with people that is truly extraordinary. Even the hour he spent the last day sitting in the car with me and carefully going over every feature and detail. Leaving his phone number with me as I departed, he encouraged me to call as he knew more questions would arise. I will not hesitate to do so. I cannot say enough about the service I received and I would recommend anyone to buy a Subaru through Darren. The car is fantastic!

"Great experience!"

- joshbaptista2

My purchase of a new BRZ was incredibly easy with CitySide Subaru and Darren. Darren took the time to sit with me during a busy sale weekend despite the fact that he knew that I wasn't there to buy that day. He was transparent and extremely helpful throughout the entire process. CitySide is an hour away from my home and there are several other Subaru dealerships much closer but Darren's service and excitement from the get go is what made me chose Darren and CitySide for my new car. I would recommend Darren to anyone looking for a Subaru.

"Subaru Outback"

- P. Pardoe

We just bought our new Subaru Outback. So far everything is great. We enjoyed working with Mark who was very informative and also very patient. He was very amused by our 11 year old son who really was the person who had to be impressed. My son was impressed - more because of the heated rear seats - and all but insisted we buy the car.