Clay Cooley Nissan

SouthWest Nissan

nissan
4/17/2015

"Express Service"

Clay Cooley Nissan has very friendly customer service. Lionel Valdez, service advisor, was very courteous and knowledgeable employee. I would recommend others to come to Clay Cooley Nissan.

Alethea.Nickerson@yahoo.com
4/15/2015

"service advisor was excellent..."

Lionel Valdez was a great help to me on seeing what I needed for my Nissan , he was very courteous explaining to me everything I had already had done and what services I needed on today to keep my Nissan up on its matinees...

Kevin Shutter

brown75
4/14/2015

"Excellent Service"

Thank you Lionel Valdez for taking care of my baby when i bring here in for service. It is because of you why i bring my vehicle there still. Before i would dread bringing my car in for service, but now i look forward to seeing your smile and getting great customer service. Thank you Clay Cooley for bringing this young man aboard. God Bless Ms. Brown

Nygelah91
4/11/2015

"Worthwhile and customer satisfaction!! "

When I came into the service department I was immediately greeted by an employee. The employee introduced me to Lionel Valdez and he was extremely helpful. I think it is awesome how he guaranteed me that he can help service my car and I truly appreciate it. Customer service is extremely important because it help build friendly relationships. I am happy that clay cooley has an employee like Lionel Valdez and this is a very reputable dealership. I will tell my family and friends how rewarding my experience has been. Thanks, Mr. Lionel Valdez

joyful123
4/08/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I took my car to Nissan and I received a friendly greeting. Mr. Lionel Valdez told me he would take care of the problem and in a timely manner he contacted me and explained to me what was going on with my vehicle. He helped me figure out what was most important to be done first since I couldn't have all of it done at one time. He explain the importance of having the items done first. I will come back and request for him because he was very helpful and caring and you don't find that with most dealerships especially when dealing with a female. I highly recommend him and I will recommend him to my family and friends.

Floyd McGriff

Great
4/06/2015

"It was a great experience "

I went to Nissan this morning and was helped by Lional Valdez. He did a great job with taking care of get my car. He his great customer service skills. He also has a great personality. Thank you,

chrysanta92
3/04/2015

"Duncanville Branch"

My experience at this dealership was horrendous! Although when I arrived I was quickly created, I had to wait a decent amount of time to view the vehicle I was interested in. In addition to this when it was time for the test drive I let the salesperson know that I was not very familiar with the area and would need a little direction. He agreed and assured me it was no problem, however while on the test drive he completely ignored me and spent the entire time on his cell phone with other customers! When we returned to the dealership despite his rude attitude I was still interested in the vehicle. When we sat down to negotiate price, he over quoted the list price of the vehicle. When I disagreed with him and showed him what the vehicle was listed for on their website he tried to make the argument that, that vehicle had been sold. Despite all this I attempted to negotiate price, he refused to do any type of negotiating, despite offering to pay cash for the vehicle that day, a guaranteed sale! His attitude was completely disrespectful and he acted offended when I offered him a little off the list price. I would not deal with this dealership, liars and cheats!

Mike Hollie

ChristinaB
2/19/2015

"Scam Artists"

Service department is a huge scam. I have the nissan service plan, but they repeatedly told me they couldn't find it in the system even though I've had the plan for 3 years and there has never been a problem finding it before and I've been to several different dealerships to have my oil changed, including Clay Cooley Nissan 3 different times. Service guy was rude and said that their department has lost $40,000 to people who claimed to have service plans when they didn't(not my problem). He said that if I wanted an oil change it would be $50, even though there were ads all over the place saying that an oil change was only $34. Took my car to trophy nissan a week later and they had no problems finding my service plan and doing my oil change.

Don't remember

UnhappyNissan
2/19/2015

"Have 3 vehicles with Nissan; went from 10 to 0 in one day"

This is for Duncanville location - 1st car leased, great experience with salesperson and loved car. Came back for purchase of sons car and husbands. Talked it up about how great Nissan was. Son's car purchase was good. Same salesperson, not bad experience but not really great. Husband's car purchase - same day as sons, felt like bait and switch. Gave us 4 cylinder when asked for 6. Didn't realize until next day that was not what we had asked for initially. Called immediately when discovered and said wanted to fix this, very unhappy. Got different salesperson who said he was manager, found out later was not, said nothing we could do, paperwork already sent in (known lie) and made us pay additional money to trade in a car we had less than 24 hours for the car we wanted in the first place. My experience is they are NOT customer friendly. Only after the buck and is sad since really wanted to keep cars with them. Now cannot wait until we can get rid of them. Definitely won't recommend any longer as I did originally.

Manager wouldnt give his name but when I said it, they knew who he was

DS
1/22/2015

"Service Dept good/Salesmen were vultures"

My experience with the service dept was good both times I went. Antonio was the person in the service dept that was handling my car. He was nice and displayed great customer service skills; however, the salesmen invaded the service area like vultures during my first visit. (I guess there weren't any customers up front to harass.) I told the one on my first visit that I was happy with my vehicle and didn't want another car payment at this time. He kept up his sales tactic, so I had to ignore him until he found someone else to bother. During my second visit, another salesman sat near me and started with the pleasantries. I immediately informed him I was not interested in another vehicle and I didn't want to waste his time. I guess he was offended because he got short with me. Borderline rude to be trying to get my business. I knew then the niceness was over. He gave me his 2 cents and got up and left. What kind of salesman was that?! Not good business.

Antonio