Clay Cooley Nissan

Grubbs Nissan

Ravon21
9/27/2016

"Foolery "

They are liars ! Make sure you check all your paperwork before leaving . I was told that the gap insurance was included in my payment which it wasn't . Didn't find out until I got my contract . They lied about the year of the car didnt know it was a used 2015 until after I got my insurance I was also told it was a 2016. Will never go to this dealership again !!

Charles

Linda
9/21/2016

"Not satified"

I bought my car on July 15 and I was hearing a loud noise so I called the service department and they told me to bring it in and get it checked and it will cost me $130 to put it on the machine well I did not want to pay that because its still under warranty, it turns out that I needed a wheel bearing put on it.I'M NOT SATIFIED!!

Antonio

JStel
8/23/2016

"Most Untrustworthy Dealership I've Ever Been To"

didn't know their basic facts about the car, extremely dishonest, added on fake additional charges with no meaning, tried to gyp and overcharge me, condescending

Sunni and 3 others

Brian1234
8/20/2016

"Takes advantage of women"

Sold a lady friend of mine a Rogue with the wrong sized tires. I tried to help her out and get the tire situation taken care of for safety reasons. They ultimately refused to talk to me further and refused to make the car safe. She now has a leak in one tire and no tire repair facility will touch it for safety reasons. Cooley told her at the time that they were new tires, but they were not. They have refused to make the car safe and now my friend is out the cost of a complete set of new tires. This dealership is NOT to be trusted, nor do they even care about the safety of a vehicle that they sell. I'm wishing there was some legal action that could be taken against a dealership that knowingly sells vehicles that are a safety risk.

Sales and Service staff

MamaSensei
3/24/2016

"Kind, but very shady"

First night we visited this dealership, they offered us a great price for our vehicle and for theirs. We asked for it in writing so we could return with financing. When we returned, they refused to hold to their written word, then offered us $6k less than what we originally agreed on. We went back and forth for a month. Never offered us a decent deal for our van and would quote theirs higher than the advertised price. They were really pushy about us coming in, but the fact that they weren't willing to deal via calls or email let us know that we should go elsewhere. We were certain we would purchase an NV, but the experience here and other local Nissan dealerships was atrocious. Thank you for driving our family into a Mercedes. Will not look at another Nissan ever. Virgil was our sales guy, very friendly and eager to make a deal. I would work with him again, just not this dealership. It was his upper management that caused the unpleasant experience.

Virgil

raymond83
2/14/2016

"HORRIBLE PLACE TO BUY A CAR"

Told me my issue was my problem now that car was sold. Clay cooley called me up and said if I was nicer he would of helped resolve my issue.

Clay Cooley

Coolshay
2/08/2016

"This dealerships is a JOKE"

I had my car towed up to Clay Cooley Nissan of Dallas on LBJ because it wouldn't start. Got in it one Friday morning to go to work. Pushed the botton to start it , dash lit up but car would not start. After pushing the button several times, I couldn't get the car to turn off (dash would not go off) . I had to be at work so took another car and left my Maxima with dash lit up or I guess you can call it "on" but not running mode. Needless to say when I got home 8-9 hours later car is off and battery drained. Car is towed to Nissan Saturday morning. Monday morning Service Advisor calls and says the battery is down! I'm like are you kidding me! I told you on Saturday the reason for the battery being down. That is not the cause of the initial problem. Advisor proceeds to tell me that they can't tell me what's wrong with the car because they can't get it started! I swear to you I'm not lying. You mean to tell me that Nissan doesn't have a battery they can put on my car to aide in diagnostics? You " Nissan" a multi billion dollar corporation doesn't have a battery? Are you not a car dealership?? I tell the advisor" sir I just purchased a new battery 8-9 months ago.. Have you tried to charge the battery?" Do you not have a battery you can put on the car? That way we know for sure it is the battery ( maybe bad cell or something- I'm grasping at straws here). The advisor says " We don't have test batteries here. The best I can do is take your battery off your car. You come pick it up, take it back to NTB have them give you new battery. We can then diagnose your car". "Oh and by the way, I'll have to charge you a $20 labor charge for battery removal". Ok, you are charging me $135 for initial diagnostics, now add $20, because you can't diagnose it because it won't start because it potentially needs a battery? What's the $135 for.? My thought is you puta battery on the car, you say, " Hey we diagnosed your car, it was the battery, it's $135 , if you would like to purchase a battery from us it's another ..uh $125 so, total cost to repAir car is $260 . Or bring us $135 and take the battery you have back to NTB". I had to go up there, get my battery take it to NTB get a loaner battery, take it back to Nissan.. Awaiting diagnostics.i will never ever use Clay Cooley Nissan of Dallas again.

Service advisor Chris

carol
2/08/2016

"The Clay Cooley Nissan dealer in Austin on Hwy 35 South"

I bought a truck, the salesman said they would detail it and get it all cleaned up. Also the oil was at 30% life remaining, and a couple of the tires were missing the valve stem covers. Little stuff. I called for an appointment to have this all done, was told I didn't need one for detailing, just come on by anytime. I drove 23 miles, was rudely ignored for 20 minutes by the service people, (even after I got out of the car and stood by the kiosk looking right at them!) when I finally was able to get one to help me he told me I had to arrive early in the morning, leave the car all day, and bring a "Wheeoh". (This turned out to be a work order from the salesman who sold the car, cutely called a "We Owe"). So I would have had to drive over to the sales dealership, find the salesman and get this form, (and at no time did the service flack offer to phone the salesman and have it faxed over), and then come back another day (another hour driving through Austin) and leave the car all day. For a washing and an oil change. I suspect this is how they get out of honoring their commitments, by making it way too inconvenient. So for $37,000 I got one key to the truck ($190 to get another), 2 out of 4 tire valve stem covers, elderly oil, and I get to clean the thing up myself. Aaaaaand, they (service) were really rude. So, yes, I think one star.

some reluctant service person

Just My Opinion
2/06/2016

"Worst Service (to be fair, it has recently improved**)"

I purchased a new Maxima and had to have Cooley replace my battery 4 times in 3 years. They kept the car 9 days and couldn't find the problem. The only reason I got my car back after 9 days was because I called and asked if it was ready and they said I could come get it but they can't find the problem. They tried to tell me that the reason my AC changed from floor vent to face automatically, the only reason my display shut off, the only reason my dash lights changed on their own....was because the sensors on the dash that determined it was night must be faulty. Yet, they never replaced them, they just kept my car 9 days and did nothing. Three(3) Batteries later, and I replaced the car. I love Nissan, and they make good cars, sometimes cars have problems...but this dealership is VERY poorly run. The sales staff are excellent, why not, their pay depends on it. The service department is horrible...why, because they get paid for repairs...the more they do, the more they make, but they are terrible at repairing your car. One day, while sitting in the service waiting area (averaged 1-2 hours for an oil change), a salesman went person to person, trying to get them to trade in their car and to buy from him. That infuriated me, you NEVER use a captive audience to sell cars...I will NEVER buy from Cooley again...horrible leadership and service.

Marcopolo
10/15/2015

"Tiffany rice is the best "

I really I enjoyed the time and they really work hard for u and they really just all around a good place to come n get a car from

Tiffany rice