Clint Bowyer Autoplex

Dan Hoang, Sales, Clint Bowyer Autoplex

Dan Hoang

David "Simple" Simon, Sales Consultant, Clint Bowyer Autoplex

June 22, 2017

"These Guys are True Professionals"

- RThornton

I have bought and traded many cars at different dealerships over the past 25 years. I have never seen such a relaxed sales environment. This sales staff really cares about the happiness of the customer; which is a great and rare thing. David listened to our car buying needs and really did his best to make us satisfied with our purchase. I will do my best to give them my referrals and repeat business.

June 16, 2017

"Job well done"

- Bpetersenlpn

I feel like everyone that we dealt with did a good job. Everyone was polite and helpful and I didn't feel pushed into doing anything I didn't want to do.

June 06, 2017

"Amazing!"

- Liliallen23

We love this dealership. This is our second purchase from them. We recommend them to all our friends. Dave and Jason are an awesome team to work with! Thank you!

Jason Ralston