Clint Bowyer Autoplex

Jason Ralston

September 14, 2017

"Fast and Courteous "

- Car girl 76

I really enjoyed the fact that my paperwork and everything was ready to go when I picked up the car. Everyone at the dealership was courteous and could answer all the questions I had and more. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for fast friendly service!

Jason Ralston
Steve Vaughn

June 29, 2017

""Great experience from start to finish"."

- Luv My Car

Everyone was very easy to work with, and knew their jobs well. My questions were answered , and I was treated with respect. Was a very pleasant experience , would recommend leasing to everyone. David simple Simon was my Sales consultant, I felt he was very honest , and kind.

June 22, 2017

"These Guys are True Professionals"

- RThornton

I have bought and traded many cars at different dealerships over the past 25 years. I have never seen such a relaxed sales environment. This sales staff really cares about the happiness of the customer; which is a great and rare thing. David listened to our car buying needs and really did his best to make us satisfied with our purchase. I will do my best to give them my referrals and repeat business.

Used 2013 Toyota 4Runner, $27995