Clint Bowyer Autoplex

Dan Hoang, Sales, Clint Bowyer Autoplex

Dan Hoang

David "Simple" Simon, Sales Consultant, Clint Bowyer Autoplex

June 29, 2017

""Great experience from start to finish"."

- Luv My Car

Everyone was very easy to work with, and knew their jobs well. My questions were answered , and I was treated with respect. Was a very pleasant experience , would recommend leasing to everyone. David simple Simon was my Sales consultant, I felt he was very honest , and kind.

June 22, 2017

"These Guys are True Professionals"

- RThornton

I have bought and traded many cars at different dealerships over the past 25 years. I have never seen such a relaxed sales environment. This sales staff really cares about the happiness of the customer; which is a great and rare thing. David listened to our car buying needs and really did his best to make us satisfied with our purchase. I will do my best to give them my referrals and repeat business.

June 16, 2017

"Job well done"

- Bpetersenlpn

I feel like everyone that we dealt with did a good job. Everyone was polite and helpful and I didn't feel pushed into doing anything I didn't want to do.

New 2017 Toyota Rav4, $26063