Cloninger Ford of Hickory

David O'Renick

July 16, 2016

"Poor customer service!"

- Nothappy

My fiance and I walked in thinking we we're going to receive service, but no one acknowledged us. A few guys were goofing off throwing a blue ball around like four year olds, two men passed us without acknowledging us, and the rest of the salesmen were just sitting there looking like we were invisible??? I do not highly recommend this place.

July 02, 2016

"Unprofessional "

- Davis

Eric likes to send 4 paragraph condescending emails when he sells a car for more than your offer. He was insulting when I was trying to work a deal on a used car, so I bought new from a different dealer. Some may have had a good experience with this guy, but I took my business elsewhere. 2 stars because he did send me a video of the car. Minus 3 stars because of statement above and he answered my call while in the bathroom. Not cool.

June 21, 2016

"Excellent!"

- Tonya petry

I've purchased vehicles numerous times throughout my life, this was by far the best experience I've ever had. The salesman PAUL, was excellent very diligent and a hard worker. Never pushy... it took me a lil over a month to decide on a car. He was always patient and great to work with!! I will DEFINITELY return for future vehicle purchases.

New 2017 Ford Fusion, $18995