Cloninger Ford of Hickory

1241 Highway 70 East,
Hickory, North Carolina 28602
Cloninger Ford of Hickory Info
About Cloninger Ford of Hickory

We are the oldest and best Ford dealership serving Catawba, Caldwell, Alexander, Burke and Lincoln Counties! We offer new Ford Cars, Trucks, SUVs and Crossovers. Search for all new 2011 and 2012 Ford, including E-Series Cargo Van, E-Series Wagon, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, F-150, F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty, F-450 Super Duty, Fiesta, Flex, Focus, Focus Sedan, Fusion, Mustang, Ranger, Taurus, Transit Connect. Find your dream car from our Ford showroom of cars, trucks, SUVs and Crossovers or search our new Ford inventory to see what is on our lot, get new car pricing and free Ford price quotes. View our used car inventory, including our Certified pre-owned Ford vehicles.

About Cloninger Ford of Hickory

Dab261
7/06/2015

"Great job done"

Recently moved to NC from Ohio had a transmission problem on my 2013 focus no dealer in Ohio would fix it Kyle at cloninger took a look and got it fixed same day great job

Kyle houser

AL
6/10/2015

"Very Happy with Cloninger Ford"

I went to Cloninger Ford of Hickory about 2 weeks ago to get my 2012 Ford Fusion serviced ;regular oil change tires rotated etc . While there I decided to look at the new Ford Focus. I bought the first one I picked out because of it's looks and color and especially after I drove it. It fits like a glove and rides like a much bigger car. This was a tough decision since I was so satisfied with my Ford Fusion which was averaging 32 MPG in the Mountains .My Sales person Scott Smith and the staff did an excellent job. This is my second new Ford from Cloninger. .My sales person Scott Smith and the staff did an excellent job

Scott Smith

webb donnie
6/09/2015

"EVALUATION"

I PURCHASED A 2014 TRUCK FROM TIM THOMAS. TIM IS A GOOD MAN WITH GOOD SALESMAN SKILLS. I FELT NO PRESSURE TO BUY. FACTS WERE LAID OUT FOR ME TO MAKE THE FINAL DECISION. CALLEDME LATER TO SEE IF I WAS SATISFIED AND HAD ANY MORE QUESTIONS. THIS SPEAKS VOLUMES FOR TIM AND CLONINGER FORD. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. BRUCE SENTER

Escapees
6/09/2015

"A great experience!"

We were in the dealership on Memorial Day! Even though the place was full of customers, John Deal was more than willing to help us find that "right" vehicle. We were treated with courtesy and were given all the time we needed to make our selection. Thank you John Deal for all your help! We love our new car!!!!

Janet
6/08/2015

"Excellent service!"

Went looking to trade for a vechile with some room and came home with an Escape!! Mr. John Deal saw that I was taken care of from looking through the whole process of buying. I appreciate his time and concern of taking care of his customers! This is the second vechile I've purchased from Ford through him and will return and recommend him and this dealership to anyone!!!

Explorer mom
6/08/2015

"Happy Happy Happy"

This is my 2nd time buying a vehicle, and both times Tim Thomas was a great help. I told him both times what I wanted and he took care of it. If you are looking for a new car give Tim a call.

mcphatters
4/03/2015

"Guarantee is a fraud!"

This dealer offers a $500 low price guarantee, they do not do what they say. I tried to purchase a new Ford from them and had a purchase order for that vehicle from another dealership with a much lower price. All the salesman said was they don`t know how the other dealer is selling that low. I ended up having to purchase from the dealer the purchase order was from and contacted Cloniger Ford to get my $500 as promised, they refused. Went and filed a complaint with the BBB and now they are saying that the type of vehicle was not the same model so the guarantee does not apply. I have supplied the bill of sale and everything requested but I can not win with the BBB when the dealer is willing to lie about the model of the vehicle. Beware of this dealer they have this fraudulent guarantee to get you in the door.

Internet Salesman

Soccermom1973
1/03/2015

"Read ALL reviews before dealing with these people"

Drove 1.5 hours after being told a car was being held for our teenage daughter. Pulled up with an excited daughter who was getting her first car experience, certified payment in full check in hand only to be told they "sold" the car out from under us earlier in the morning-we were there well before 11:30am. A 1.5 hour drive back home with a very disappointed kid and two irate parents. These people lie and cheat people and act like its no big deal. Very poor business practices.

CheapJoe
12/09/2014

"Service Department doesn't take pride in work"

Here's the facts: Oil change #1 Took car in for The Works oil change (oil and filter change, tire rotation, tire pressures checked and adjusted, tire sensors reset, and top off all fluids). When I got the car home the tire pressure light was on, I checked and the front tires had 56 lbs the back 42. Should have been 40 in front 49 in back. I adjusted and light went off. The coolant level was low as was the windshield washer fluid. Too much oil, too. Left hood lock cover wide open, that dives me crazy like seeing a gas door open. Oil change #2. Same Works oil change. Oil level was good, did top off fluids, tire pressures were all 7 lbs. too high, I had to adjust. Wiper replacement: drivers side blade left a bad streak in center, called and was told, "Bring it by and we'll look at it." Click, that's the phone hanging up, no good bye, we're sorry, can we do anything else for you or anything! I'll not return and stand around for an hour for a cheap blade, I replaced at Auto Parts store, which I should have done anyway. Vibration at idle: May be a motor mount they said, replaced and Yes it did fix it. Surprise! Wish Terry Moore Ford in Conover hadn't closed down, they had wonderful service and really cared for their customers, here it just feels like they'd rather be doing something else.

Mark

Lingleb
10/08/2014

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

I bought a 2013 Ford F-250 from Cloninger Ford. It was my first time doing business with them and it won't be the last! I highly recommend these guys! I worked with Tim Thomas, he helped me get what I wanted for my trade-in to getting the truck down to the price I wanted! He was very respectful and polite to me and my family! Overall the service was fantastic and I look foward with doing business with them in the future!

Reviews of John Deal