Cloninger Ford of Hickory

Cloninger Ford of Hickory

Call
Cloninger Ford of Hickory Info
About Cloninger Ford of Hickory

We are the oldest and best Ford dealership serving Catawba, Caldwell, Alexander, Burke and Lincoln Counties! We offer new Ford Cars, Trucks, SUVs and Crossovers. Search for all new 2011 and 2012 Ford, including E-Series Cargo Van, E-Series Wagon, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, F-150, F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty, F-450 Super Duty, Fiesta, Flex, Focus, Focus Sedan, Fusion, Mustang, Ranger, Taurus, Transit Connect. Find your dream car from our Ford showroom of cars, trucks, SUVs and Crossovers or search our new Ford inventory to see what is on our lot, get new car pricing and free Ford price quotes. View our used car inventory, including our Certified pre-owned Ford vehicles.

About Cloninger Ford of Hickory

CheapJoe
12/09/2014

"Service Department doesn't take pride in work"

Here's the facts: Oil change #1 Took car in for The Works oil change (oil and filter change, tire rotation, tire pressures checked and adjusted, tire sensors reset, and top off all fluids). When I got the car home the tire pressure light was on, I checked and the front tires had 56 lbs the back 42. Should have been 40 in front 49 in back. I adjusted and light went off. The coolant level was low as was the windshield washer fluid. Too much oil, too. Left hood lock cover wide open, that dives me crazy like seeing a gas door open. Oil change #2. Same Works oil change. Oil level was good, did top off fluids, tire pressures were all 7 lbs. too high, I had to adjust. Wiper replacement: drivers side blade left a bad streak in center, called and was told, "Bring it by and we'll look at it." Click, that's the phone hanging up, no good bye, we're sorry, can we do anything else for you or anything! I'll not return and stand around for an hour for a cheap blade, I replaced at Auto Parts store, which I should have done anyway. Vibration at idle: May be a motor mount they said, replaced and Yes it did fix it. Surprise! Wish Terry Moore Ford in Conover hadn't closed down, they had wonderful service and really cared for their customers, here it just feels like they'd rather be doing something else.

Mark

Lingleb
10/08/2014

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

I bought a 2013 Ford F-250 from Cloninger Ford. It was my first time doing business with them and it won't be the last! I highly recommend these guys! I worked with Tim Thomas, he helped me get what I wanted for my trade-in to getting the truck down to the price I wanted! He was very respectful and polite to me and my family! Overall the service was fantastic and I look foward with doing business with them in the future!

havehope
10/03/2014

"Not a wise choice to purchase a used car from Cloniger."

Not a wise choice to purchase a used car from Cloniger. The salesman I worked with really did a good job of reassuring me that Cloniger would uphold their good name and reputation if anything should go wrong with my vehicle after my purchase. “Just give me a call.” I have been waiting on a call back for a week. The used vehicle I purchased left me and my baby stranded in a parking lot within just 3 weeks of having the car. I couldn’t get the sales manager to give me a call back. Just a month after that we were stranded again. I have lost all dignity trying to get a call back. However, I did get an email about trading it for another used vehicle. Disrespectful! I feel like I have wasted my hard earned money and Cloniger could care less. I can’t do business with Cloniger ever again and would not recommend anyone else.

Ashley1992
8/28/2014

"A great review for cloninger ford of hickory"

I recently bought a new ford fusion and I love it!!! I definitely recommend buying a vehicle from cloninger ford of hickory and ask for Dean Bradshaw and Jeremy Ellis:) they are the BEST!! They make sure you get everything you want in a car and more:) I am very impressed!

Jeremy Ellis

b051190
8/25/2014

"5 Test Drives later...Mark Engle found me a Truck!"

I have bought two vehicles from Mark Engle and have used the service department numerous times. If you are looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle, go see Mark Engle!

Renee Taylor
8/20/2014

"First ever new vehicle purchase a smashing success!"

John Deal is a gracious, helpful, and -- perhaps most importantly -- transparent salesman. Unlike the other dealerships I'd visited, John was clear and upfront about each piece of the new car pricing puzzle. He honored his word to sell me an available 2014 F-150 XLT at a competitor's price. He further seemed to genuinely care that I was happy with my purchase. (John -- I am! :-) My first contact at the dealership was with Kendra Blevins, and my last was with Jeremiah Whitsett, both of whom were also kind and courteous. I'm 43 years old, and this was the first time I've purchased a new vehicle. The folks at Cloninger Ford are outstanding, and I was happy to drive 125 miles to avail myself of their services. Thank you all so much!

Kendra Blevins, Jeremiah Whitsett

Nat3385
8/19/2014

"great customer service "

I recently bought a new Ford Explorer at Cloninger Ford. I have to say I was very impressed with my whole car buying experience. John Deal was the salesman and he was very courteous, knowledgeable of the car and it's features and was thorough. He helped me trade my current car and get the car I had always wanted. I would definitely recommend John to my family and friends. great overall experience.

peggy.l.burke
8/19/2014

"Thorough excellent service"

Without a doubt, buying a car can be an exhausting experience. Mark Engle was so helpful and knowledgeable that I had a great time. Mark, was just amazing. I will be recommending Cloninger Ford of Hickory to my friends! The quality of the service as well as the 2013 Ford I purchased is second to none. Thanks Mark!!

chkirby
6/10/2014

"Great overall experience especially with John Deal"

I would recommend Cloninger Ford of Hickory. I dealt with salesman Joh Deal and had a great experience. He was polite, knowledgeable, honest and very easy to work with. He gave me a good deal on a used Fusion. When we called about a particular car he suggested another car that had more features and a better price. I was very pleased with the over all experience.

randylapish
2/24/2014

"Eric Smith was by far the best salesperson I've had..."

Eric Smith was by far the best salesperson I've had in any car deals that I have made over many years. Cloninger Ford of Hickory sales group seems to have a great plan of action to make every customer that comes in happy coming and going! I will be back!!

Reviews of Tim Thomas