Cloninger Ford of Hickory

Tim Thomas

David O'Renick, Sales, Cloninger Ford of Hickory

David O'Renick

December 23, 2016

"Dissatisfied used car buyer"

- Unsatisfied SUV buyer

Went to buy used vehicle already prequalified for a car loan and told sales men that. Told them didn't want anymore hits on my credit. They did it anyways and still ended up using the one I was prequalified with. Then after the sale we had to take the vehicle back 3 times in 3 weeks for the same problem. The service peole are very unfriendly and act as if it's your fault the car you bought from them needs to be worked on. I will not buy a vehicle from this dealer ever again and will not recommend them to anyone. Horrible experience from this dealership.

July 16, 2016

"Poor customer service!"

- Nothappy

My fiance and I walked in thinking we we're going to receive service, but no one acknowledged us. A few guys were goofing off throwing a blue ball around like four year olds, two men passed us without acknowledging us, and the rest of the salesmen were just sitting there looking like we were invisible??? I do not highly recommend this place.

July 02, 2016

"Unprofessional "

- Davis

Eric likes to send 4 paragraph condescending emails when he sells a car for more than your offer. He was insulting when I was trying to work a deal on a used car, so I bought new from a different dealer. Some may have had a good experience with this guy, but I took my business elsewhere. 2 stars because he did send me a video of the car. Minus 3 stars because of statement above and he answered my call while in the bathroom. Not cool.

New 2016 Ford Explorer, $31142