Coggin Ford of Jacksonville

Internet Sales Consultant

March 09, 2017

"Customer service"

- David Critchlow

Chris Mason has the best customer service skills hands down . I already had a truck picked out prior to going in to the dealership. I seen several others while I was there even became undecided on which one I wanted and Chris went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied 100% . Chris Mason and Coggin Ford make a great team and will get my future business!

March 04, 2017

"Josh was genuinely interested in helping us out"

- meobank

I was car shopping for my 16 year old son. After losing everything I own over the last two years I knew purchasing a vehicle was going to be tough. I didn't realize how tough until buy here pay here dealerships that advertise everyone rides wouldn't spend more time with me than it took to pull my credit and show me door. Even though I had very low expectations of being able to purchase a car or to be treated better than a piece of dirt like 5 or 6 other dealerships the previous couple of days treated me, Josh actually took time to help us out and to meet our needs. Due to my spectacular credit score ( it was in the upper 510's..515 to be exact we had to come back the next day to finalize everything. I had 3 repo's in the last two years and was expecting it to take a while, yet we were still out of the dealership in approximately two hours. Josh took hours out of his Friday and Saturday to make sure my son was able to get a car even though for most of that time he could not have reasonably expected to get any sort of sale. It was refreshing, the service was outstanding and I will not buy a car anywhere else as long as I live in Jacksonville.

March 01, 2017

"Paid cash, 7 weeks later still do not have paperwork to get "

- DrNazworth

I purchased a car on January 15th from Coggin Ford for my daughters impending sweet 16th birthday. I paid cash for the vehicle and left the dealership satisfied that I had gotten at least an average deal on the car, and aside from the seemingly excessive amount of time it took from the decision to purchase the car until I finally left the dealership, my opinion of Coggin Ford was not negative. The opinion has since changed. I now would not be comfortable recommending this dealership to anyone I care about. Here is my reason. On January 18th a received a call from the salesman requesting proof the car was insured. He told me that they needed that proof to send the proper paperwork to my county office in Georgia so that a tag and title could be issued. Once I had the documentation, he requested I sent an electronic copy to the salesperson with a request that he reply to the receipt of the email. I never heard from the salesperson. On February 15th I went to my county office to get the tag and title for my daughter's surprise birthday present (the car) and was informed that they had not received any information from the dealership. I immediately sent an email expressing both my dissatisfaction with Coggin's failure to do their part and after 24 hours had not received a reply to my message. I then called the dealership and after more emails and more phone calls I was promised the problem would be corrected and in addition they sent me another temporary tag until the paperwork arrived. On February 27, 2017, I again took time out of my day to return to my county office to get the tag and title work for my daughter's birthday present. Again, I was told that no paperwork had been sent. Again, I made several calls and sent more emails. In my final conversation with the finance director at Coggin Ford, I was told that the dealership could not send my paperwork to my county office because the previous owner was allowed to sell/trade the cart to the dealership without having filled out the necessary paperwork. The dealership says they now have to track down this person (somewhere in Colorado) get their mistake corrected and then handle my paperwork. I cannot express in words the extreme level of dissatisfaction I have in the professionalism of Coggin Ford in Jacksonville, FL. By my estimation, this is not a responsible or professional organization. Please take great caution before shopping with them.