Coggin Ford

Internet Sales Consultant

January 21, 2017

"Amazing experience!!"

- Supergirlkrd

Anthony is definitely the best salesman iv ever worked with. I told him beiefly what I wanted and he found the PERFECT car for me. I am beyond pleased. He was able to get my payments almost exactly where I wanted them to be. I was literally in and out in a couple of hours. Everyone on the Coggin Ford staff was extremely helpful, courteous and knowledgable. Anthony took the time to explain every function of my car. He even set up the bluetooth functions. Thanks to everyone at Coggin ford for a smooth car buying experience. And special thanks to Anthony Canton.

January 19, 2017

"Excellent job "

- Bruce Judah

Oil change and a tire rotation. they even squeezed in a recall on my Ford F 150. Could not ask for better service, Thanks Tom.

January 10, 2017

"Exceeded Expectations"

- Taylor

My wife and I worked with Ray in configuring which truck would best suite our goals in what we wanted in a new truck. Ray showed us their selection, and made it simple for us to determine which truck we wanted. Business was conducted in a professional and respectful manner at a degree that exceeded our expectations.