Coggin Ford

9650 Atlantic Blvd.,
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Coggin Ford Info
About Coggin Ford

Coggin Ford is a new car dealership offering new Fords, used Fords, Ford service & parts serving the Jacksonville, FL area.

About Coggin Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

John H.
8/25/2015

"Quick, fair, and easy buying process."

I went to dealership with the approximate amount I was willing to pay for a vehicle. The only change is that I received a 2016 Ford Fusion for the price I was willing to pay for a 2015 Fusion. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Starting with my salesman, Jermaine Bailey, from the general manager to the finance manager, everyone did a great job. From the time I walked in the door until I drove my new car off the lot was about two hours!

Ynotrz350
8/22/2015

"Great experience!"

Chris Mason made my experience with buying a new vehicle perfect! I thoroughly enjoyed the whole process from beginning to end. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I highly recommend Chris to anyone looking for a salesman to help them through the process of buying a new or used vehicle! Thanks again Chris! Great job!

PeteTheOgre
8/21/2015

"Awesome guy and great to deal with!"

Chris is an incredible guy with a great sense of humor and he's a lot fun to deal with. He's very approachable and patient without pressuring you to sign on the dotted line. After a bit of back and forth with the negotiating, we were able to find a mutually agreeable number without any of the stereotypical sales pressure that you often encounter at car dealerships. I will continue to (and already have) highly recommended Chris Mason to multiple people looking for a vehicle. The only downfall of the dealership that has NOTHING to do with Chris Mason was the god awful repetitive country music.

Edzel
8/14/2015

"Great guy and very helpful!"

I bought a an ecoboost Mustang from Chris and it was an easy transaction. He has all papers done and overall process is done in a little over an hour. Finance person and the GM of Sales are very helpful as well. Thanks guys!

Johnnie Simisin

GunnerTM
8/03/2015

"Outstanding, professional staff"

While I was concerned about the change in the ownership of the dealership -- I had bought several vehicles from Mike Davidson -- such concerns were quickly elevated.. My salesman, Avis, was friendly, knowledgeable and listened to discover what my expectations were in my new truck purchase. He worked diligently to find the exact truck that I wanted; driving three hundred miles (round trip) to get a truck that I ultimately did not purchase, it was an extended cab and I needed a crew cab. All the staff were understanding of my families needs and went to extraordinary lengths to find the truck that I did buy. I would like to thank, Avis, Mike, and Jay, for all their hard work to facilitate the sale, and whole hardly recommend anyone looking to buy an new Ford to go to Coggin Ford on Atlantic.

Tram67
7/27/2015

"Helpful and Accommodating"

Christopher Mason made our buying experience very easy. There was no pressure and his friendly personality put us right at ease. I am very happy with my 2013 Chevrolet Equinox and the Coggin Ford Dealership. If you are planning to buy a car and you want someone who is helpful and honest, then ask for Christopher Mason. You will not be disappointed. Thanks again, Mason.

kwed8877
7/23/2015

"Most enjoyable car buying experience ever."

My husband and I bought a escape from Jeff and I have to say I enjoyed every moment of the buying process . We shopped everywhere and nobody came close to the service he gave us . He showed us everything on the car and didnt pressure us . This man knows his stuff. He just moved down from North Carolina . I wish Jacksonville had more salesmen like this man. We will be coming back to see him in the future .

cjones125
7/09/2015

"setting the benchmark "

I purchased a 2015 fiesta st, and it had a issues, but the service department jumped right on top of the problem. The manager of the service department showed a great concern for my situation, and went the extra mile as far as customer service. I was really impressed with the professionalism. The gentleman that sold us the car was professional, and very knowledgeable. Thanks Guys!

NoScreenName
6/27/2015

"Mike Davidson Ford is THEE WORST place to go."

This dealership is full of thieves and liars. The mechanics purposely break parts to force you to come back to have it fixed. Then they will turn around and break something else. We have gone back to this dealership more then I wanted because something new would pop up. We mentioned to one of the mechanics that they are doing this and they whispered, "sir its impossible for us to break a part on your car." Which is a lie right there. I suggest if you want your car fixed, learn how to do it yourself on You Tube or find someone is actually trust worthy. Mike Davidson Ford is THEE WORST place to take your car and I hope others will take my warning to heart. Don't get ripped off any more people.

Ronaldo C.
6/02/2015

"Chris Mason is the man; Excellent Customer Service"

I was excited to get rid of my Kia Rio for so long and saw a Honda Accord posted on Mike Davidson Ford's website. My wife and I decided to look at the car. We were greeted by Mr. Mason. He was the right person for us. He was super patient, didn't make us feel pressured, allowed my wife and I to talk about the decision, and overall very helpful and friendly. We decided to purchase the car and have been happy ever since. I highly recommend this dealership and ask for Chris Mason!

Coggin Ford responded to this review

June 09, 2015

Mike Davidson Ford is committed to providing honest and quality sales and service to our customers. We appreciate getting positive feedback from our customers. It lets us know that we are successful in our mission to always be “The Good Guys” in providing you with a straight-forward, no-nonsense experience. We hope that you will continue to allow us to be of service to you! We will be sure to give Mason a BIG pat on the back!

Reviews of Chris Mason