Coggin Ford

Internet Sales Consultant

February 03, 2017

"BEST DEALERSHIP EVER "

- Sunandfun124

I have purchased cars from KC to AZ this was the best buying experience ever!! I will recommend Ray and Coggin to all thanks for all your hard work

January 30, 2017

"2016 f 250 leaking windshield leaking"

- f250

truck sat a week to tell me it leaked.not properly installed at factory a safety concern .I feel its a risk to drive.Tom will call me to bring in next week for repair said JEA keeps them busy.

January 21, 2017

"Amazing experience!!"

- Supergirlkrd

Anthony is definitely the best salesman iv ever worked with. I told him beiefly what I wanted and he found the PERFECT car for me. I am beyond pleased. He was able to get my payments almost exactly where I wanted them to be. I was literally in and out in a couple of hours. Everyone on the Coggin Ford staff was extremely helpful, courteous and knowledgable. Anthony took the time to explain every function of my car. He even set up the bluetooth functions. Thanks to everyone at Coggin ford for a smooth car buying experience. And special thanks to Anthony Canton.