Coggin Ford

9650 Atlantic Blvd.,
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Coggin Ford Info
About Coggin Ford

Coggin Ford is a new car dealership offering new Fords, used Fords, Ford service & parts serving the Jacksonville, FL area.

About Coggin Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

GunnerTM
8/03/2015

"Outstanding, professional staff"

While I was concerned about the change in the ownership of the dealership -- I had bought several vehicles from Mike Davidson -- such concerns were quickly elevated.. My salesman, Avis, was friendly, knowledgeable and listened to discover what my expectations were in my new truck purchase. He worked diligently to find the exact truck that I wanted; driving three hundred miles (round trip) to get a truck that I ultimately did not purchase, it was an extended cab and I needed a crew cab. All the staff were understanding of my families needs and went to extraordinary lengths to find the truck that I did buy. I would like to thank, Avis, Mike, and Jay, for all their hard work to facilitate the sale, and whole hardly recommend anyone looking to buy an new Ford to go to Coggin Ford on Atlantic.

Tram67
7/27/2015

"Helpful and Accommodating"

Christopher Mason made our buying experience very easy. There was no pressure and his friendly personality put us right at ease. I am very happy with my 2013 Chevrolet Equinox and the Coggin Ford Dealership. If you are planning to buy a car and you want someone who is helpful and honest, then ask for Christopher Mason. You will not be disappointed. Thanks again, Mason.

kwed8877
7/23/2015

"Most enjoyable car buying experience ever."

My husband and I bought a escape from Jeff and I have to say I enjoyed every moment of the buying process . We shopped everywhere and nobody came close to the service he gave us . He showed us everything on the car and didnt pressure us . This man knows his stuff. He just moved down from North Carolina . I wish Jacksonville had more salesmen like this man. We will be coming back to see him in the future .

cjones125
7/09/2015

"setting the benchmark "

I purchased a 2015 fiesta st, and it had a issues, but the service department jumped right on top of the problem. The manager of the service department showed a great concern for my situation, and went the extra mile as far as customer service. I was really impressed with the professionalism. The gentleman that sold us the car was professional, and very knowledgeable. Thanks Guys!

NoScreenName
6/27/2015

"Mike Davidson Ford is THEE WORST place to go."

This dealership is full of thieves and liars. The mechanics purposely break parts to force you to come back to have it fixed. Then they will turn around and break something else. We have gone back to this dealership more then I wanted because something new would pop up. We mentioned to one of the mechanics that they are doing this and they whispered, "sir its impossible for us to break a part on your car." Which is a lie right there. I suggest if you want your car fixed, learn how to do it yourself on You Tube or find someone is actually trust worthy. Mike Davidson Ford is THEE WORST place to take your car and I hope others will take my warning to heart. Don't get ripped off any more people.

Ronaldo C.
6/02/2015

"Chris Mason is the man; Excellent Customer Service"

I was excited to get rid of my Kia Rio for so long and saw a Honda Accord posted on Mike Davidson Ford's website. My wife and I decided to look at the car. We were greeted by Mr. Mason. He was the right person for us. He was super patient, didn't make us feel pressured, allowed my wife and I to talk about the decision, and overall very helpful and friendly. We decided to purchase the car and have been happy ever since. I highly recommend this dealership and ask for Chris Mason!

June 09, 2015

Mike Davidson Ford is committed to providing honest and quality sales and service to our customers. We appreciate getting positive feedback from our customers. It lets us know that we are successful in our mission to always be “The Good Guys” in providing you with a straight-forward, no-nonsense experience. We hope that you will continue to allow us to be of service to you! We will be sure to give Mason a BIG pat on the back!

Nancy-Lew
5/21/2015

"Josh and the Mike Davidson team"

Josh was very helpful during our used car buying experience as were the other sales people who spoke with us. He filled in for Zac Covert who was busy on the day we came in to purchase the 2006 Solara that we'd looked at the night before. Everyone was friendly and I will definitely be back if and when I never need another vehicle (my former car lasted me 19 years)!!!

June 09, 2015

Mike Davidson Ford is committed to providing honest and quality sales and service to our customers. We are especially pleased that you are happy with your recent experience at Mike Davidson Ford. We were happy to have you as a customer the first time you came to Mike Davidson Ford, and we hope that you will continue to allow us to be of service to you!

chardea
5/20/2015

"Above and Beyond Exceptional Customer Service! Josh Rocks!"

The customer service at Mike Davidson was beyond incredible! Josh was so amazing! My car was totaled after someone ran a red light and t-boned me! As a result, I didn't have much money for a downpayment so most dealerships wrote me off or didn't give me the time a day. However, Josh was sensitive to my situation. He worked with me and answered EVERY single question no matter the day or hour. When I went to test drive the car, he introduced me to Andrew, who was also amazing! I didn't have to re-explain the issue or my backstory. Andrew was up to speed on everything. Josh and Andrew really delivered top notch customer service that was unmatched at any other dealership! They even checked on me after I purchased the car! I plan to recommend my friends and anyone I know to purchase at Mike Davidson Ford! A thousand thank yous!

Andrew

June 09, 2015

WOW we are so glad to hear you are ok! Mike Davidson Ford is committed to providing honest and quality sales and service to our customers. We appreciate getting positive feedback from our customers. It lets us know that we are successful in our mission to always be “The Good Guys” in providing you with a straight-forward, no-nonsense experience. We hope that you will continue to allow us to be of service to you! We will be sure to pass on the great feedback to Josh! Thanks again and we hope your enjoying your new car.

OZ1024
5/09/2015

"Back again ... and unhappy"

Unfortunately I had a major problem occur with my transmission and was forced to go back to this service center because it is the closest (30 minutes away) and my vehicle is about to expire out of its extended warranty. To make a long story short, it took this service center over two weeks to determine that my clutch was shot, get parts and rebuild it. During this time, my husband and I had to keep calling the service department to find out what was going on because we received just three initiated calls from the service department - terrible customer service. The service reps response was that they had so many broken transmissions in customer vehicles that it was tough for the mechanic to get to them all. SO BEWARE OF FORD TRANSMISSIONS. Finally we received our vehicle back almost 3 weeks later only to drive it home and have an engine warning light come on. Unfortunate happenstance, maybe. Drove the car right back, had a mechanic look at it for an hour and half only to be told that I had to bring it back another day because they had to order a replacement for the O2 sensor. Brought the car back two days later, sat for 2 hours only to be told that yes it was the O2 sensor and that it would take another hour or so because they had to get the part from their supplier and install it. WHAT??? Wouldn't a normal service center have the part waiting for a vehicle that they have already determined what the problem most likely would be? Spoke to Boyd, the svc mngr, and of course he half-heartedly apologized, but that doesn't resolve their inefficient service department. Again, I would never ever recommend these guys for service. As I told Boyd, service is about what you do when no one is looking or reviewing you. Good service people don't just smile and tell you what you want to hear ... they actually actively engage in getting your problem resolved and keep you informed in the meantime. Oh and by the way, from my previous review, resetting your change oil light is just as easy as I thought. Even though the Mike Davidson group made it seem like it was a job only a rocket scientist could do... you can go to YouTube and get your reset instructions, I had it reset in about 2 minutes.

John and Boyd

Kimberly B.
5/04/2015

"Chris Mason is awesome! "

When my mother needed a car, we went to see Chris Mason at Mike Davidson Ford. He was courteous and professional, and he made our car buying experience extremely easy. He listened to what we needed and helped us every step of the way. If you need a car, I HIGHLY recommend Chris Mason at Mike Davidson. He really is one of "the good guys." :)

Reviews of Chris Mason