Coggin Ford

Internet Team

November 30, 2016

"Easy buying experience"

- edgelady

We were provided very professional service. Chris Mason listened to what we wanted and the price range we were looking in. He was able to satisfy both. The whole process was easy and we are extremely pleased with out purchase.

November 21, 2016

"One hardworking young man"

- DeanB

Chris was not actually my sales representative of record; he was asked to step in and help out when my wife and I showed up at the dealership and my assigned rep was tied up. Chris could have stepped back, and not worked as hard as he might, since we weren't 'his' client. Quite the opposite; Mason treated us like we were his best clients. He spent a great deal of time with us, showed us what he had on the lot, answered questions, and when the vehicle I wanted wasn't on the Coggin lot, he worked his ass off to find one that fit my needs and expectations. He got a lot of conflicting information from me as we searched for a vehicle, but he is apparently an excellent listener, and somehow managed to sift through everything to know what I really wanted. We very much enjoyed the experience we had a Coggin, and that's due in large part from the efforts of Chris Mason. Our assigned sales associate was great to work with too. Between the two of them, we got the vehicle we wanted at a reasonable price, and couldn't be more pleased. Based on this experience, I will most certainly come back to Coggin Ford when it's time to replace my wife's car.

November 11, 2016

"Remarkable service!"

- Jennifer S Conner

It's hard to put into words how much I appreciate Chris Mason and staff. My situation was not favorable and already knew before going in, I was going to give them 5 stars. They treated me with total respect, kindness and honesty. It just got better from the second I walked into the dealership. I loved the fact that they were totally honest that it didn't look good but let's see. After all their hard work and going to bat for me, I drove off the lot with an amazing deal and an awesome car. They also will take the time to explain the whole process and answer all questions you have. I had a great time talking and joking with all the staff. If you like humor and honesty this is the place to be. Thanks to the Coggin Ford Family for remarkable service!!