Coggin Ford

9650 Atlantic Blvd.,
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Coggin Ford Info
About Coggin Ford

Coggin Ford is a new car dealership offering new Fords, used Fords, Ford service & parts serving the Jacksonville, FL area.

About Coggin Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ronaldo C.
6/02/2015

"Chris Mason is the man; Excellent Customer Service"

I was excited to get rid of my Kia Rio for so long and saw a Honda Accord posted on Mike Davidson Ford's website. My wife and I decided to look at the car. We were greeted by Mr. Mason. He was the right person for us. He was super patient, didn't make us feel pressured, allowed my wife and I to talk about the decision, and overall very helpful and friendly. We decided to purchase the car and have been happy ever since. I highly recommend this dealership and ask for Chris Mason!

June 09, 2015

Mike Davidson Ford is committed to providing honest and quality sales and service to our customers. We appreciate getting positive feedback from our customers. It lets us know that we are successful in our mission to always be “The Good Guys” in providing you with a straight-forward, no-nonsense experience. We hope that you will continue to allow us to be of service to you! We will be sure to give Mason a BIG pat on the back!

Nancy-Lew
5/21/2015

"Josh and the Mike Davidson team"

Josh was very helpful during our used car buying experience as were the other sales people who spoke with us. He filled in for Zac Covert who was busy on the day we came in to purchase the 2006 Solara that we'd looked at the night before. Everyone was friendly and I will definitely be back if and when I never need another vehicle (my former car lasted me 19 years)!!!

June 09, 2015

Mike Davidson Ford is committed to providing honest and quality sales and service to our customers. We are especially pleased that you are happy with your recent experience at Mike Davidson Ford. We were happy to have you as a customer the first time you came to Mike Davidson Ford, and we hope that you will continue to allow us to be of service to you!

chardea
5/20/2015

"Above and Beyond Exceptional Customer Service! Josh Rocks!"

The customer service at Mike Davidson was beyond incredible! Josh was so amazing! My car was totaled after someone ran a red light and t-boned me! As a result, I didn't have much money for a downpayment so most dealerships wrote me off or didn't give me the time a day. However, Josh was sensitive to my situation. He worked with me and answered EVERY single question no matter the day or hour. When I went to test drive the car, he introduced me to Andrew, who was also amazing! I didn't have to re-explain the issue or my backstory. Andrew was up to speed on everything. Josh and Andrew really delivered top notch customer service that was unmatched at any other dealership! They even checked on me after I purchased the car! I plan to recommend my friends and anyone I know to purchase at Mike Davidson Ford! A thousand thank yous!

Andrew

June 09, 2015

WOW we are so glad to hear you are ok! Mike Davidson Ford is committed to providing honest and quality sales and service to our customers. We appreciate getting positive feedback from our customers. It lets us know that we are successful in our mission to always be “The Good Guys” in providing you with a straight-forward, no-nonsense experience. We hope that you will continue to allow us to be of service to you! We will be sure to pass on the great feedback to Josh! Thanks again and we hope your enjoying your new car.

OZ1024
5/09/2015

"Back again ... and unhappy"

Unfortunately I had a major problem occur with my transmission and was forced to go back to this service center because it is the closest (30 minutes away) and my vehicle is about to expire out of its extended warranty. To make a long story short, it took this service center over two weeks to determine that my clutch was shot, get parts and rebuild it. During this time, my husband and I had to keep calling the service department to find out what was going on because we received just three initiated calls from the service department - terrible customer service. The service reps response was that they had so many broken transmissions in customer vehicles that it was tough for the mechanic to get to them all. SO BEWARE OF FORD TRANSMISSIONS. Finally we received our vehicle back almost 3 weeks later only to drive it home and have an engine warning light come on. Unfortunate happenstance, maybe. Drove the car right back, had a mechanic look at it for an hour and half only to be told that I had to bring it back another day because they had to order a replacement for the O2 sensor. Brought the car back two days later, sat for 2 hours only to be told that yes it was the O2 sensor and that it would take another hour or so because they had to get the part from their supplier and install it. WHAT??? Wouldn't a normal service center have the part waiting for a vehicle that they have already determined what the problem most likely would be? Spoke to Boyd, the svc mngr, and of course he half-heartedly apologized, but that doesn't resolve their inefficient service department. Again, I would never ever recommend these guys for service. As I told Boyd, service is about what you do when no one is looking or reviewing you. Good service people don't just smile and tell you what you want to hear ... they actually actively engage in getting your problem resolved and keep you informed in the meantime. Oh and by the way, from my previous review, resetting your change oil light is just as easy as I thought. Even though the Mike Davidson group made it seem like it was a job only a rocket scientist could do... you can go to YouTube and get your reset instructions, I had it reset in about 2 minutes.

John and Boyd

Kimberly B.
5/04/2015

"Chris Mason is awesome! "

When my mother needed a car, we went to see Chris Mason at Mike Davidson Ford. He was courteous and professional, and he made our car buying experience extremely easy. He listened to what we needed and helped us every step of the way. If you need a car, I HIGHLY recommend Chris Mason at Mike Davidson. He really is one of "the good guys." :)

Soyoque
4/29/2015

"Experience was top-notch"

I have dealt with many dealers in my life time but Josh Driscoll was by far the BEST salesman i have dealt with which lead to my purchase of 2 vehicles thus far. Josh is extremely helpful and will review all the options available to any buyer. He is way of dealing with people is opposite of a "lot shark" and providing no pressure at all but in fact provided a million and one options. Josh is definitely THE GOOD GUY at Mike Davidson and would recommend no one else but him!

srt8fosho
4/28/2015

"Experience was like no other"

I never thought I would get the car I have always wanted until I met Joshua Driscoll. Joshua texted me about 830 am and I wasn't suppose to be there until 900 for a test drive. Joshua knew I wanted that particular car and the good salesman he is arrived early to meet and introduce himself to me. Joshua you are a an excellent salesman and I would recommend you on a job well done. Thanks for the friendly service and being a great salesman. Mike

aharper318
3/25/2015

"First-Timer"

This was my first time buying a car that was not a cash car. Chris Mason was extremely patient and helpful with all my questions and concerns. In fact, everyone I spoke with at the dealership was very friendly and seemed more than happy to help me out. I would highly recommend Mike Davidson to my friends and family in the market for a car. These folks made my first time easy. Thanks again, y'all! :)

gilimimi
2/18/2015

"What a great experiance!"

Tobey was awesome when we went to make our 2015 Ford F150 purchase! He made the purchase fun and easy. Alex helped us find all the accessories we needed for our new truck. What great attitudes these two have and knowledge of their products. Way to go Mike Davidson Ford for having these kind of team members!

Chuckleup
2/10/2015

"Thanks for helping"

Although I didn't purchase a vehicle through mike Davidson ford today I was extremely pleased with the help and assistance I received from Kevin white. He took the time to lead me in the right direction. Thank you.

Reviews of Joshua Driscoll