Coleman Subaru Kia

Coleman Subaru Kia

Call
Coleman Subaru Kia Info
About Coleman Subaru Kia

Coleman Auto Group is the oldest Subaru and Kia dealer in New Jersey We are 2nd generation family owned and operated. We have been selling and servicing customers in the same location since 1967. We have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right, quick and efficient.

About Coleman Subaru Kia

Legacyman
11/05/2014

"They'll Find the Car You Want"

Coleman Subaru got me a 2014 Subaru Legacy with the options I wanted and I'm very happy with it! I waited a few days for Coleman to get it for me and Scott Bregman kept me informed of the order status the whole time. Scott has been very helpful, even to the point of driving to my house 20 miles away to pick me up and bring me to my car at Coleman! Scott is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Another Subaru dealer in the area I had visited prior didn't offer these services. Glad I went to Coleman. I had bought 2 used cars a 2003 Outback and a 2000 Jeep Cherokee from Jeff several years ago and was happy with them.

lweitz
8/06/2014

"Coleman Kia"

Great buying experience. Scott Bregman knows how to sell cars. He does not fool around and play games. Straight shooter. Scott knows the vehicles and can clearly explain every detail. Coleman was a great dealership from the start to the finish. Delivered what they promised. I would heartily recommend both Coleman Kia as well Scott Bregman if you are looking for a pleasant car buying experience. I have never received so many appreciative emails and calls from the staff and the sales team to express their thanks for considering their dealership. Even Bruce Coleman, the owner has contacted me. Quite unexpected nut appreciated. This dealership does not play the add on to discount later game. This is the way it should be when you think about a new car. Even the finance manager does not pressure you. Explains the options and goes on without trying to get you to buy something you don't want. You may not get the right offer at first. Explain what you want, be fair and they will follow suit.

ddjd
7/30/2014

"Excellent customer service"

We recently purchased a new 2015 KIA Sorento. Both Scott and and Sean were extremely helpful in demonstrating the vehicle making the purchase process go seamless. I would highly recommend Coleman Kia and be sure to ask for Scott.

PaulMcG
6/30/2014

"Modern Sales Approach"

I am extremely satisfied with my sales experience at Coleman Kia. I just took delivery of a 2014 Kia Soul that is the color my wife wanted, has the options she wanted, and was the price I wanted. Scott Bregman was my selection specialist who helped me achieve those goals. Scott proved to be an informed and professional sales person. Scott showed great patience with me through the sales process as he kept all lines of communication open. Scott was immediately responsive through email, text, and phone. I was able to email Scott needed documents and have my product questions answered via text. Scott’s in-person professionalism is second to none. Scott was patient as he walked me through all of the features of my new car and with my needs during the sales process. Overall, I am impressed with my first purchase at Coleman Kia.

ronhess
6/30/2014

"Happy with our purchase experience"

My wife and I are very pleased with how we were treated at Coleman Subaru Kia in Ewing, NJ. Everyone there was very friendly and helpful during the entire purchase process. It was hands down the absolute best car buying experience for us to date. Keep up the good work guys!

mangy
6/17/2014

"Just a little disappointed."

Purchase 2006 kia Amanti, I love the car. I did find a few things wrong , spoke with Teri and Scott. They are willing to fix the view things that are wrong accept for one problem. Which is the bumper under the fog lights. It is split. When ask for this to be fixed I was told it would be to expensive. I was very disappointed with that, as when winter comes it will cause it to break more. I just feel when u advertize pre certified that the vehicle should at least have the major part fixed after all it was repainted. Out side of that issue I am very pleased with all, very friendly, answered most of all questions. Thank you ColemanKia Sales.

msh258
5/12/2014

"Great!"

Both Bruce and Scott B. were great as I made a decision to buy a new Kia Soul - they took me on test drives (I even got a lesson in driving a manual!) and answered my million questions with patience and a sense of humor. They even made recommendations on how I could take advantage of various incentive options and we settled on a excellent price! The buying process was exhausting (esp. since I was a first-timer), but Scott guided me through it and everything went smoothly (he even helped me with getting the insurance I needed!). This weekend I took my first longer ride in the car (about 700 miles), and I absolutely love it! Thank you Coleman Kia, and especially Bruce and Scott!

mruddy
5/08/2014

"Terrific Dealer!"

My wife and I have had a great experience with Coleman Kia. Sales people are exxtremely knowledgeable and not at all pushy or rushed. They walked us through a number of purchase/lease options and we are very pleased with price and payment schedule. The trade-in value of our car was very fair - nearly identical to Kelly Bluebook. Because of my desire for particular color and specs, they had to obtain my vehicle from another location. This they accomplished in less than 48 hours. This auto has many new features that salesperson Mike Boldin was able to clearly explain and demonstrate. Great Car (2014 Cadenza) and Great Job putting our deal together!

jeannie4567
5/07/2014

"Great dealership"

We went to another dealership closer to home & it was a very negative expierence. Went to Coleman the next day & what a pleasant expierence it was. First Mitch helped me to find the 2015 Kia I wanted. He didnt try to push the more expensive Kia on me, he listened to what I was looking for in a new Kia. We went for a test drive & ofcourse I loved it. Went back home to get my husband & we came back & Chris then helped us. Everyone in there is so nice. There were no games of arguing on a price like most dealerships do. I hate that back & forth thing that most dealerships put you thru. They gave me a very good price on my trade in. I highly recommend Coleman.

kmmaccia
3/31/2014

"I was lucky enough to walk into the show room and be..."

I was lucky enough to walk into the show room and be greeted by Steven Washington. He was polite, patient and kindly met all of my needs without being pushy. I will request Mr. Washington when it's time to lease another vehicle. HE IS TOP NOTCH!!!!

Reviews of Scott Bregman