Coleman Subaru Kia

Brian Bonner

Michael Colavito, General Sales Manager, Coleman Subaru Kia

Michael Colavito

February 22, 2017

"Great service Great Sales expertise "

- Gungdin

I'm not enclined to write testimonilas. Suffice it to say that the salesman was professional, knew his product and we were treated as welcomed GUESTS and not necessarily customers..... there is a BIG DIFFERENCE......We were well pleased

February 20, 2017

"Overall great experience "

- Cherrispin

Scott Bregman was very helpful on getting me the best deal possible. Very down to earth and an overall nice guy. He even drove my other car home to me after his shift. I never had anyone do that for me before, so to me, he went above and beyond. Nothing but nice things to say. Thanks again Scott!:)

February 20, 2017

"Scott Bregman worked hard to get us the best deal."

- Lisa

We went to other dealers and they couldn't match Coleman's deal. We are very happy with our first Subaru purchase and would recommend Coleman to others along with Scott Bergman our sales man.

Coleman Subaru Kia, Ewing, NJ, 08638