Coleman Subaru Kia

1710 North Olden Avenue,
Ewing, New Jersey 08638
Coleman Subaru Kia Info
About Coleman Subaru Kia

Coleman Auto Group is the oldest Subaru and Kia dealer in New Jersey We are 2nd generation family owned and operated. We have been selling and servicing customers in the same location since 1967. We have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right, quick and efficient.

About Coleman Subaru Kia

Kattmarlin
7/26/2016

"FrankBarrientos was super helpful"

I just bought a 2013 Subaru Legacy from frank barrientos at Coleman and it was a really positive experience. Frank helped me find the right car at the right price for my needs. He was super patient with me going through the process of buying my first car and is generally a very nice guy. I would highly recommend working with him.

jtd
7/24/2016

"A great experience with Brian Bonner at Coleman Subaru"

When my wife and I arrived at Coleman Subaru late in the day last Monday (7/18), we had a pretty good idea about what we were looking for in a new Subaru. Brian was out walking the lot at that time, and introduced himself to us. After asking what we might be looking for, it didn't take him long to understand our needs, and began showing us some very promising possibilities. After a test drive in one of the available Impreza's (our model of choice), we were most interested to know if our desired model package could be found. Brian very quickly located the vehicle for us, and with his sales manager, were able to offer us a very competitive price. Because we knew the price being offered was very good, we decided to make a deposit on it, and secure the vehicle for ourselves. After that, it was just a matter of waiting till this past Saturday (7/23) to return to Coleman, meet with Brian, and complete our purchase. My wife and I had a wonderful time at Coleman Subaru with Brian, purchasing our new Impreza Sport Limited (which is just what we wanted!), and are very happy to have become new members of the Subaru family of owners, Thank you Brian, and Coleman Subaru!

Andrew

marcie mattis
7/23/2016

" wonderful experience with wonderful salesperson"

My intent was actually not to lease a car, just to start looking at a car. Due, however, to the information and enthusiasm of Scott Bregman, I decided to stop wasting time looking and simply lease a great car at a fantastic price.

Latisha22
7/20/2016

"it was excellent"

Brian was a excellent salesman, friendliness was excellent, patient was wonderful. If I get another vehicle I will come back here cause the customer service was excellent and the salesman was very helpful.

acm23
7/18/2016

"Highly Recommended "

The whole team over at Coleman Kia is very knowledgeable and will do what it takes to get you in the car you want. They're always very helpful and make the process smooth and easy. I recently turned in my 2013 Kia Optima and leased a new 2016 Optima. The outstanding customer service they provide is what keeps me going back and is the reason I will continue to lease my vehicles with Coleman.

wj
7/15/2016

"Totally awesome"

I highly recommend seeing Scott at tis dealer, you won't be disappointed. Total honesty and a great asset in looking for my new car.

July 16, 2016

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review!! Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority here at Coleman Subaru KIA and it's great to see it being delivered. Best of luck with your new vehicle and please let us know if there is anything we can do in the future!

Sraww15
7/14/2016

"Coleman Kia "

Thanks to JB I was able to get the car I wanted at the price I wanted with no problem I wanted to thank you for helping me get my first car at the best rates Coleman Kia is a great place to go for your next car

July 16, 2016

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review! So glad JB was able to assist you and get you into exactly the car you were looking for! Customer Service is top priority here, and we always strive to provide The Coleman Difference to our customers. Thank you for your feedback and best of luck with your new KIA!!!

elantigua8
7/14/2016

"Phenomenal Customer Service"

By far the best car shopping experience to date my Salesmans name is Brian Bonner. I went in very picky, not liking a lot of the cars and he remained cool calm and collected, he had a great deal of patience and never made me feel like I was bothering him, even after he stayed passed his scheduled shift time, not to mention his sense of humor was the icing on the cake, I laughed the entire time he literally made sure I left a happy customer. in the future I would definitely recommend him to EVERYONE I know who is in need of a car, and a laugh he's the guy that'll make it all happen for you, Thanks Brian its been a pleasure, I appreciate your care, honesty and how genuine of a guy you truly are .

July 16, 2016

What a great review! Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review, and telling everyone about the excellent experience you received with Coleman Auto Group, and Brian!!! We're so glad you left a happy customer, and felt that Brian was so good to you! Customer Service is top priority here, and we always strive to provide The Coleman Difference to our customers, it looks like we did just that for you! Best of luck with your new vehicle, and let us know if you need anything in the future!

SA2016
7/12/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

Jerryl provided excellent customer service. He was very knowledgeable and I appreciated that he helped me set up the bluetooth in my car. I left my home that morning not planning on purchasing a vehicle. I decided to look at what was available on some of the lots on my way. Coleman Subaru Kia was my 4th stop. I spotted a vehicle I liked at Coleman and Jerryl introduced himself and assisted me. He was patient and efficient in walking me thru the purchase process. Great Job Jerryl!!!

July 16, 2016

Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review! Customer Service is top priority here, and we always strive to provide The Coleman Difference to our customers. We're thrilled you found the "perfect" car for you, and that you were taken care of efficiently by JB. It all comes down to our Customers and how happy they are once they purchase from us, and it seems like we were able to meet all your expectations. Thank you for taking the time out to tell everyone about your experience here!

geri leandro
7/11/2016

"Amazing Customer Service"

Brian Bonner was my Sales Associate. His customer service and attention to detail could not have been better. I would recommend this dealership and Brian to my family and friends. Thanks!!

July 16, 2016

Customer Service is top priority here, and we always strive to provide The Coleman Difference to our customers. So glad you received such great service from Brian. We truly do our best to provide an exceptional experience here at Coleman Auto Group! Please let us know if you should need anything for you in the future! Welcome to the Coleman Family!

Reviews of Scott Bregman