Coleman Subaru Kia

Frank Barrientos

Greg Poller, Selection Specialist , Coleman Subaru Kia

Greg Poller

January 16, 2017

"My Subaru Forester (2017) purchase "

- Westfield Buyer

Excellent / knowledgeable sales staff with competitive pricing. The dealship values customer loyalty and thus provides excellent customer service. I would recommend buying a car from this dealership! We traveled 70 miles to do business here from Westfield.

January 15, 2017

"Used Subaru"

- VickiV

We were searching for a used Subaru Forester for our daughter and found one at Coleman through Cargurus. The e-mail I sent was answered within an hour and when I went to see the vehicle and test drive it, the sales associate, Brian Bonner was extremely accommodating and helpful. We purchased the car and had an excellent experience. No high pressure, willing to work with us, and overall very nice people.

January 14, 2017

"Easy Peasy"

- SueFitz

I recently bought a brand new Subaru Outback at Coleman Subaru. I had shopped around locally but got the best price offered at Coleman. Since I had to drive 1.5 hours to pick it up, a lot of work was done over the phone and everything was in order when I picked it up. I have to say it was the easiest and best experience I have ever had with a dealer. Thank you Scott Bregman and Marissa Gleason!

Coleman Subaru Kia, Ewing, NJ, 08638