Coleman Subaru Kia

Brian Bonner

March 22, 2017

"Smooth ride"

- Smooth Ride

Nothing short of total professionalism. Willing to work together to ease your transaction. Highly understanding and very considerate in understanding one's needs for a smooth and timely purchase. My experience with Scott was super, he took time to explain everything and made sure I understood. I purchased many vehicles in my time but undoubtedly this was my best experience. Thank you

March 21, 2017

"Dealer #1 "

- Mshah151

Reasonable price, experienced and courteous sales staff, Quick and efficient service and communication, No hassle negotiation, Provided all details about the car. First go to Peter Duma -Sales & Scott Bregman for all your car buying. I made extensive market survey and finally bought Subaru Forrester from this dealer and will recommend Coleman in a bit.

March 20, 2017

"Purchased two new Subaru's"

- Bill K

I recently purchased two new Subaru's from this dealer. One from Mike Bolden and one from Bruce Barcalow. Both gentlemen performed outstanding service to us with their sales knowledge, respect for our decision process and professional personal service throughout the entire process. Car buying can be very difficult but these guys make it easy. The entire Coleman sales process was great confirming that great service starts from the top. This store had an outstanding reputation and we found it to be spot on! Thanks Coleman, Bruce Barcalow and Mike Bolden. We will surely return! By the way, we did not pay a premium either. Very competitive dealer.

Coleman Subaru Kia, Ewing, NJ, 08638