Coleman Subaru Kia

1710 North Olden Avenue,
Ewing, New Jersey 08638
Coleman Subaru Kia Info
About Coleman Subaru Kia

Coleman Auto Group is the oldest Subaru and Kia dealer in New Jersey We are 2nd generation family owned and operated. We have been selling and servicing customers in the same location since 1967. We have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right, quick and efficient.

About Coleman Subaru Kia

IMRAN FAYYAZIM
5/03/2016

"Awesome. Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly"

As soon as I walked into the dealership, I was greeted and salesman was assigned. I had a trade in and was assured that I would be given a fair market value which I got. In short, I did not have to shop around and I got a great deal with excellent service with no headaches.

carefulshopper
5/02/2016

"Purchased a 2008 Chevy Equinox"

My husband and I were searching for a reliable used car for our son. We had spent weeks searching for a car that would meet our needs and was in our price range. We discovered the car through our search on the internet. Cheryl Myers, the internet representative, responded quickly to our questions and was very helpful. Peter Duma, our saleman, was also friendly and very helpful. What my husband and I liked best about Peter was that he knew we were still looking elsewhere for cars, but he continued to be understanding and remained patient throughout the process. He called occasionally to see how our car search was going and to answer any other questions that we had. After doing a lot of research and comparison shopping, we decided to buy the Equinox at Coleman because we felt we were getting a fair deal and a good car. Peter broke the stereotype of the pushy salesperson for us. It felt like he truly understood us and our needs. He built a friendly relationship with us through his occasional check-ins and through his easy manner. Overall, we would certainly recommend this dealership to others buying new or used cars.

summer12
4/26/2016

"Purchased 2003 Subaru Baja"

Before coming to Coleman Subaru, I called this dealer. Melissa Saunders answered the phone and told me that the 2003 silver subaru baja was still available. I was greeted by Cheryl Myers when I arrived at the dealership to see the subaru baja. She refer me to Peter Duma. This was my first time to purchase a used subaru. We took the subaru baja for a test drive. I had questions about the car as it had close to 108000 miles on the odometer. Mr. Duma let me inspect the car and also had the dealership mechanic place the car on a lift for me to inspect under the car. The mechanic answered all my questions. Mr. Duma also showed me the car fax report and any work that was done to the car. From what I can see, this dealership put in the work and time to ensure that the car was ready for sale. Mr. Duma made every effort to work with me on a sales price that was fair to me and the dealer. Since I was coming from out of town, Mr. Duma arranged to pick me up at the nearby train station on the day I picked up the car. The car was detailed and cleaned inside out on the day of pickup. During the buying process, Mr. Duma was not pushy and was patient. I highly recommend you speak with Mr. Duma or the staff at Coleman Subaru on your next vehicle purchase. James L.

R. Nicosia (purchaser of used Subaru)
4/25/2016

"Coleman team works well together"

The Coleman team worked well together in seeing that all aspects of my purchase of a used car went smoothly. From initial search, to negotiation, to sale, to financing (extended warranty), to delivery, my experience was exceptional. As point man for the deal, salesperson Pete Duma was genuinely concerned that all of my needs were met. Pete is very knowledgeable and his personality is well-suited for what can often times be a stressful situation. Moreover, managers at Coleman are friendly and approachable. I got the feeling that they enjoy delivering a quality product - a trait that adds tremendously to this dealership's value. Coleman's used car check-up prior to their being offered for sale also gave me significant peace of mind. Because of my positive purchase experience, I highly recommend this dealer.

rockport
4/21/2016

"Stephen Washington makes the deal happen!"

Stephen "Wash" Washington is knowledgeable, professional, personable, and knows what customer service is all about. I recommend him without hesitation. Exceptional Kia purchase for me!

Stanley Johnson
4/18/2016

"Frank from Coleman kia subaru"

Frank was great at helping me get what I wanted.he was very knowledgeable at what he was doing and courteous.l highly recommend him as a salesman.

Phillyguy38
4/16/2016

"Great experience"

Scott gave us excellent service and we would work with him again. We eould recommend him to frinds and family. High quality dealer we have used in the past.

Phillyguy38
4/16/2016

"Bought 2 cars a Kia and a Subaru"

Scott was a pleasure to workwith, wanted us to be fully satisfied with our experience, went the extra mile. Would consider doing budiness with him again.

Allysonmcc
4/12/2016

"Everything was great! "

Alec made buying my first car less stressful! Very knowledgable and easy to talk to. Thank you so much! Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone

Maligaya18
4/10/2016

"No filters!"

I found Frank as kind and true in his kind of job. You can see his convincing merhod of selling the car in a way that you'll be satisfied in buying the car, He's so respectful, too!

Reviews of Scott Bregman