Coleman Subaru Kia

1710 North Olden Avenue,
Ewing, New Jersey 08638
Coleman Subaru Kia Info
About Coleman Subaru Kia

Coleman Auto Group is the oldest Subaru and Kia dealer in New Jersey We are 2nd generation family owned and operated. We have been selling and servicing customers in the same location since 1967. We have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right, quick and efficient.

About Coleman Subaru Kia

Steven Giddens
6/28/2016

"Awesome Service by Brian and Scott"

Bought many cars over the years but was very satisfied with the experience that Coleman Auto did for us and the best part, not even a mile away from my home! Awesome Job guys.

June 28, 2016

Thank you for your 5 Star Review. Here at Coleman Auto Group we pride ourselves on Customer Service so it's important for us to deliver on that. Thank you for purchasing from us and welcome to the Coleman Family. Let us if there's anything we can do for you in the future!

John Hays
6/26/2016

"Bregman's mensch!"

We had a most pleasurable experience with salesman, Scott Bregman at Coleman KIA. He didn't waste our time & was knowledgeable & attentive. He made sure that we are satisfied with our 2016 Soul Exclaim & took the time to find the vehicle in the color & with the options that interested us. Thank you Scott!

June 28, 2016

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are so glad you had the opportunity to experience the Coleman Difference, and become a part of the Coleman Family! Thank you for your business, and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

Jane Lew
6/25/2016

"Great service"

I had a great experience with my salesperson Scott Bregman. He went out his way to make us comfortable and made the buying process very easy. He had to locate the car I wanted and he kept me informed every step of the way and was able to get me what I wanted in a very timely manner. He made worth our while to travel so far.

June 28, 2016

Thank you for your 5 Star Review! Here at Coleman Auto Group we pride ourselves on excellent Customer Service, that is the Coleman Difference! Welcome to the Coleman Family, and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

William Walton

"No muss no fuss"

Fair dealings,the salesman Brian Bonner was very helpful and patient as I drove three cars for tests. Price negotiations were up front and fair.

June 28, 2016

Thank you for your 5 Star Review! Customer Service is extremely important to us here at Coleman Kia, and we're glad your experience was exceptional. Welcome to the Coleman Family, and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

Bart
6/21/2016

"Everything was clear and straight forward."

I gave an excellent rating because I found the salesman to be extremely helpful in how he explained things. When I went to pick up my car, everything was ready and there were no surprises.

June 28, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review, and telling others about the exceptional service you received at Coleman Auto Group. Welcome to the Coleman Family, and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

MiraMonroe

"Thank You!"

Thank you for FIRST listening to me and my needs Jerry "JB" Bennett! You where very patient, friendly and knowledgeable. "JB" made my experience easy and comfortable and I did not feel pressured into anything. If you are looking for a nice vehicle new, pre-owed or used and a place with friendly people I would recommend Coleman Auto Group Ewing

June 28, 2016

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to talk about the exceptional service you received at Coleman Auto Group. We pride ourselves on our Customer Service and letting our customers experience The Coleman Difference! Welcome to the family, and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

subarugal
6/19/2016

"Treats you like family!"

Bruce is a wonderful guide through the stressful car buying experience. I am a person who needs to ponder and change my mind about big decisions and Bruce worked through the process with me patiently. He is well informed, considerate, flexible and goes above and beyond for his customers. I highly recommend Coleman and Bruce for a more personal, caring car buying experience.

June 28, 2016

Thank you for the 5 Star Review, and for taking the time out to tell everyone about it! Customer Service is a top priority here at Coleman Subaru, and we are glad you felt you received exceptional service. Welcome to the Coleman Family, and please let us know if there is anything you need in the future!

dianenj
6/16/2016

"My Coleman Experience"

I was very pleased with my purchase I made at Coleman Subaru Kia. I had been to several other dealerships looking at similar vehicles. Not only did I get the best deal from Coleman but the sales personnel were terrific. This is not the first car I purchased from Coleman and It will not be the last.

June 28, 2016

Thank you for being a loyal Coleman Customer, and for taking the time out to give us this 5 Star Review! We do pride ourselves on Customer Service, it is extremely important to us that our customers walk away extremely satisfied! Thank you for your continued business and please let us know if you need anything in the future!

TK 66
6/16/2016

"" The right way to buy a car ""

My wife and I dealt with Scott at Coleman Kia and we couldn't be more appreciative. Scot was very knowledgeable, and very attentive to our needs. He made the entire experience in purchasing a vehicle quick and easy.

June 28, 2016

Thank you for the 5 Star Review, and for taking the time out to talk about the exceptional service you received here at Coleman Kia. We know that purchasing a vehicle could be stressful and time consuming, so we really do try our best to provide our customers with The Coleman Difference. Thank you for your business, and please let us know if you need anything in the future.

edward.doan
6/13/2016

"Great help"

Brian was very helpful, kind, courteous, and knowledgeable. It was definitely worth the drive andown I would recommend him to anyone looking for a car!!!

June 28, 2016

Thank you for your 5 Star Review, and for taking the time out to go over the exceptional service you received at Coleman Auto Group! We pride ourselves on excellent Customer Service, and giving customers a great buying experience! Thank you for your business, and if you need anything in the future please let us know!

Reviews of Scott Bregman