Coleman Subaru Kia

1710 North Olden Avenue,
Ewing, New Jersey 08638
Coleman Subaru Kia Info
About Coleman Subaru Kia

Coleman Auto Group is the oldest Subaru and Kia dealer in New Jersey We are 2nd generation family owned and operated. We have been selling and servicing customers in the same location since 1967. We have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right, quick and efficient.

About Coleman Subaru Kia

mermaid2109

"Great experience!"

Brian is not pushy. I felt comfortable throughout the entire process and he was more than willing to assist me well after the sale was final.

merger

"Great experience "

I went to this dealer knowing what i wanted for my trade in and how much i was will to pay for the new car. There was no long wait and no back and forth. They were able to give me want i asked for. The purchase was professional and easy.

Alhardy8589
9/30/2016

"Great Service Even better people."

Frank was not only the best car dealer i have ever met, he is also an honest and understand person. Willing to go above and beyond to satisfy the consumer. Thank you Frank.

SCastilano
9/29/2016

"Love my Subaru! "

Brian Bonner helped me at Coleman Subaru and he and the rest of the team were FANTASTIC. Everything was quick and easy. I found my car online on a Thursday afternoon, test drove it later that night, and drove off the lot with my new baby two days later. Couldn't be happier. I have a great warranty and I got a great deal too.

herb
9/29/2016

"new car purchased"

I have purchased many cars but I must say that greg was one of the best saleman I have ever work with. he was courteous, friendly and very knowledgeable.

Greg Poller

Jeff Smock
9/28/2016

"An Excellent Experience!"

In looking for a pre-owned Outback, I came across this dealership and was unaware they were so close to my home. Upon visiting, I was welcomed and took a cpo vehicle for a test drive. Afterwards, I looked at the vehicle and had a few "cosmetic"concerns and asked if they could be fixed. One week later, I looked at the Outback again and was pleasantly surprised with what the dealership had done and it exceeded my expectations. I was impressed with the attention to detail they paid to my concerns and just had to buy the vehicle at that point. I got the Outback I wanted at a good price. I would highly recommend Coleman Subaru Kia if you're in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle.

Chris K
9/28/2016

"Great experince in my new car search!"

Subaru has been a family favorite for many years. My experience at Coleman Subaru was straight forward and professional. Peter Duma has a terrific personality, provided the information needed and was considerate of my time. His knowlege and professional approach made for a great experience.

molly
9/24/2016

"Brian is top notch!!!"

Even though the deal did not go through, I have nothing but nice things to say about Brian. By far one of the nicest and most genuine sales people I have ever deal with! Brian is the kind of person that makes car buying more enjoyable. He has a personality and heart of gold and is definitely on your team when it comes to car buying. I wish it could have worked out but his finance team leaves something to be desired. Would love to see Brian being treated as he should be. Perhaps he will find his way to a better dealership soon. I wish you the best Brian!

Mpg1226
9/23/2016

"Great follow up"

Came here after a local dealership tried a bait and switch tactic. Knew what we wantex and were looking for the best value and service. Pete followed up quickly and answered all of our questions completely. Rather than just send emails he called to follow

genny
9/21/2016

"fantsic car and experience"

First let me say we love our new outback 2017!!!!! We would highly recommend the salesperson Brue Barcalow. from the very beginning he listened to what we wanted and gave us a lot of attention . I have disabilities and he had a great deal of patience with me. He even said I could come in after the car was brought. That he would answer any questions I might have. The price he gave us was the same from day one till we got the car. The whole experience was wonderful each person at coleman was helpful. They got us the exact car we wanted at a good price. the car is wonderful and so is coleman subrau. . I am sure I will have this car for many many years. Our 2007 was also a outback and Dean Hervey has always explained why the car need the work done on it. this is a great dealership. Genny Currier

Reviews of Scott Bregman