Coleman Subaru Kia

1710 North Olden Avenue,
Ewing, New Jersey 08638
Coleman Subaru Kia Info
About Coleman Subaru Kia

Coleman Auto Group is the oldest Subaru and Kia dealer in New Jersey We are 2nd generation family owned and operated. We have been selling and servicing customers in the same location since 1967. We have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right, quick and efficient.

About Coleman Subaru Kia

Irais Cortes
2/02/2016

"Thank you so much Frankie Barrientos !!"

Overall I had an amazing experience and would recommend my friends and family to since my father doesn't not speak fluent English Frankie Barrientos was a great help during our purchase and explaining and making us feel at home thanks again!!

lalisat
2/01/2016

"first time buyer"

Kevin was very patient and professional. Made first time buying experience awesome... Will definitely recommend to everything I know that's looking to purchase. Thank you Kevin

prrep24
1/28/2016

"EXCELLENT SERVICE "

I AM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT MY NEW CAR AND SCOTT BREGMAN MADE THAT HAPPEN. I WILL RECOMMEND COLEMAN AUTO GROUP TO ALL MY FRIENDS. THANK YOU

SCOTT KENT

Don
1/13/2016

"Very Helpful"

Coleman Kia was the first dealership I visited in my extensive search for the right car at the right. Scott Bregman showed me a Kia Soul and we took a test drive. Scott showed me all the features of the car and I liked it very much. After my search I came back to Coleman and purchased the vehicle. Mr. Bergman was very helpful in explaining financing and showing me the true cost of the car. I recommend visiting Scott to get the vehicle you're looking for at a fair price.

Ashlynnnx3
1/04/2016

"Left with more than I expected!!"

Scott was very helpful, he would work every deal proposed. I went in for a used car ended up leaving with a brand new one, awesome!

Nancy lidane

Coleman Subaru Kia responded to this review

January 04, 2016

Thanks Ashlynn! We always love to hear when we are doing a good job! Enjoy your new car!

Silvio's19040
12/31/2015

"Fantastic Experience"

My wife and I took a 60 mile drive to this dealership to see a used vehicle. This is where we were greeted by Mr. Scott Bregman, he instantly made us feel like we were the only customers that existed. We were originally looking to trade our lease in for a used vehicle; Mr. Bregman was patient and ardently explained all of the option available to us. We took two vehicles on a test drive and Mr. Bregmans knowledge about both was unparalleled. He answered every question we had honestly and thoroughly. We ended up leaving the dealership the same day with a brand new Kia. There was no hassle and Mr. Bregman was incredibly affable, I cannot express how pleased we were with our experience at Coleman Kia. We will be recommending this dealership to everyone we know and despite the distance we will definitely be back when it is time for a new vehicle.

Kia owner
12/20/2015

"Easy and quick"

Great salesman worked with me on the price.no pressure ,relaxed ,informative ,met the owner ,felt like I was the only customer that mattered that day.

shanlon0304
12/18/2015

"Scott Bregman"

Hello, 3 years ago, my wife and I were referred to Coleman Kia by my In-Laws who just purchased a Kia Sedona and were extremely happy. When we went to Coleman, we met Mr. Bregman, he was fantastic! Very knowledgeable, very helpful and even gave me his cell # if I had any questions after the lease paperwork was completed. 3 years later, we traded in our 2013 Kia Sorento SX and just drove away with a 2016 Kia Sorento SXL this past Monday. Mr. Coleman actually came out to thank us, where else do you get that service! Thank you Scott for another great experience Sincerely Steve & Sherri Happy Holidays

subarulover
12/18/2015

"Smooth and easy"

Scott and the Coleman team made everything easy, from the initial test drives, to finding the right car to the final sale. I was very pleased with Scott's work ethic, responsiveness by email, text or phone and his helpful attitude throughout.

dancer
12/11/2015

"A great experience."

This is my first buy from Coleman. I dropped in on a Friday, early in my car search, just to get a feel for the Forester. I had a sense from the start that the people there work as a team. They got me the test drive and several people helped to identify a car that met my needs perfectly. They answered all of my questions and anticipated other important points. Everyone was thoughtful and helpful, and I felt they were being straight with me. By Saturday, after a full test drive of the car I was interested in, we negotiated the price and I picked it up on Monday after my own mechanic gave it the ok. I can't overemphasize how much I appreciated the main people I worked with on the purchase--Scott Bregman and Mike Boldin, who both went out of their way to help orient me to the new car, point out important features, etc., including setting up the blue tooth for me before I left with the car.

Reviews of Scott Bregman