Coleman Subaru Kia

Frank Barrientos

Mike  Bolden, Selection Specialist, Coleman Subaru Kia

Mike Bolden

April 16, 2017

"Frankie the subaru expert"

- Garyjones1965

Frank was super easy to deal with, and got me a great deal. If yo need a Subaru he's the man to see! Great guy!

April 15, 2017

"Great experience "

- Subaru Mom

I had a great experience buying my certified pre-owned Outback. Pete was easy to work with and interested in meeting my needs. I feel a fair price was offered for everything, from the car to the additional warranty I purchased. I would absolutely go back. I love my vehicle and it fits exactly my price range.

April 15, 2017

"Quick efficient"

- Ann Elliott

Pete Duma was my sales man, I stopped in to see if I could swap leases and upgrade to a 2017 Outback before the end of my 2014 Outback lease. We had previously used a different dealership, but our contact has left and Coleman is closer. Pete got me into a new lease for a Subaru Outback 2017 and car was delivered within a weeks time. With all the perks I wanted at my price, which included maintenance for the duration of the lease. Thanks Pete!

Coleman Subaru Kia, Ewing, NJ, 08638