Porsche Silver Spring

About Porsche Silver Spring

About Porsche Silver Spring

carguy K
3/01/2016

"Disappointing attention to detail and customer service"

Disappointed in their customer service and attention to detail. For 100K, I would look elsewhere. Plenty of options. Drove 2.5 hours for a scheduled test drive and showed up 1 hour early only to be told the car wasn't ready and to go get lunch. After lunch, I went back to dealership to be told that someone else just showed up to and is first in line. After reminding them I was there 1 hour ago, they didn't care. The car was sold. I am not upset that they sold the car as it is a beautiful car. My frustration is nobody seemed to care about customer service. The GM apologizes but blames service for not having the car ready. How about taking responsibility for your dealership How about honoring commitments/appts made ahead of time. I would expect for $100K, dealers would pay more attention to this. Ultimately there will be a Porsche in my driveway but it wont come from this dealership. That is a guarantee!

Chas, Jay, and Charlie

Porsche4S
2/21/2016

"My best car purchase experience - Just ask for Scott"

I came into the dealership to ask general questions on maintainace, etc on a 911 and could not believe the patience Scott Veneziani had. Most sales personnel would try to move to a likely purchasing customer (with "here is my card" line) but he took his time answered all my questions and when I called with follow up questions he provided unbiased answers, when he missed my calls (I made a number of these), Scott would return my calls. About two weeks later I walked in and made my purchase, even at this point Scott was very easy to negotiate with. This is a very busy dealership but you would never know with the quality of service provided by the sales (Scott), services (Linda and Tom) and the financial personal.

Scott Veneziani

March 08, 2016

Thank you for your encouraging review of Porsche Silver Spring. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Porsche Silver Spring.

Airedale Dave
2/10/2016

"Wonderful !"

Great place to buy any Porsche vehicle. They have the most knowledgeable sales staff are know for their outstanding sales and service. Casey Parkin even came in when he was off to deliver my new Porsche.

March 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Porsche Silver Spring strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback!

Daehguj
2/07/2016

"Excellent Buying Experience"

I found Casey Parkin's name based on other reviews I had read. He was excellent throughout the entire process. He communicated well and lived up to his word. Buying a CPO Cayenne was painless and the price was as good as I could find anywhere. I truly appreciate the experience.

March 08, 2016

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Porsche Silver Spring. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

CaymanGT4
12/04/2015

"Perfect buying experience"

Purchased a 2016 Cayman GT4. Great communication throughout, no pricing or sales games. Highly recommended salesperson! Had a few interactions with the dealership over the years and they are now my preferred Porsche dealership in the mid-Atlantic.

March 08, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Casey Parkin lead you to your new 2016 Cayman GT4, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Porsche Silver Spring. Thank you again and have a great day!

Clifton
11/11/2015

"Disciminatory?"

Offered $20k down on a cayman s. Wife, a banker. Me, union electrician. $150k combined income. 699 credit score. They said no. They couldnt get us finaced. Because of a bankruptcy 3 yrs ago. Fair financing is an important aspect in this industry. If you cant do it well, it may be percived as discriminatory. I have filed a complaint with the state.

ACD22
8/05/2015

"Service with a smile"

Linda Yoo takes care of everything when you need service. All done well, on time to the minute and asks if you do or don't want the car washed. Thanks.

Linda Yoo

August 11, 2015

Thank you ACD22 for taking the time to review us! We were delighted to hear that your service experience with us was a great one. We were also pleased to hear that you were happy with Linda Yoo's service and we will certainly share your kind words with her. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any further service needs. Thank you again ACD22 and have a great day!

VeroBeachMan
8/03/2015

"Best Purchase Experience"

I appreciated the quick email responses that I received from Casey Parkin when I was inquiring about a Porsche in stock on the dealers website. I never once felt pressured and I knew after a phone conversation that I wanted to purchase my 3rd Porsche from Casey at Porsche of Silver Springs. I appreciated his passion ,enthusiasm,and knowledge of the brand. I could have purchased anywhere but chose to drive up from Vero Beach,Florida to do business at Porsche of Silver Springs. He has gained a customer for life. Thank you again Casey for selling me a fantastic Porsche that is a pleasure to drive. There really is no substitute.! Everyone I came in contact with at the dealership were patient,understanding and straightforward.A great group of people . My Best, Gingerman2U

August 04, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response VeroBeachMan. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Casey lead you to your new Porsche, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or email us should you have any questions. Thank you again VeroBeachMan and have a great day!

Eacookie
6/15/2015

"Great experience. "

I went in for my first maintenance on my 2014 Cayman. The people were knowledge and pleasant and accommodating. Prices were the best compared to Rockville & Tysons. I will be coming back here over all other dealerships in the DMV area.

June 16, 2015

Good morning Eacookie. Thank you so much for leaving us the positive feedback. Customer service is what we do best and we are so happy that you had such a pleasant time with our service center. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Happy driving! www.facebook.com/PorscheSilverSpring

MacanSZheng
3/25/2015

"Great Purchase Experience!"

I would like to thank the GSM Charlie Miller and his staffs for their help in purchasing my first Porsche! They're were straightforward, patient and kind throughout the process. I am beyond pleased! I will definitely work with Charlie Miller, Brad Fisher & Scott Veneziani again and would recommend him to anyone without hesitation!!!!

Charlie Miller, Scott Veneziani & Brad Fisher

March 26, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response MacanSZheng. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Charlie Miller, Brad Fisher, and Scott Veneziani lead you to your new Porsche, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Porsche of Silver Spring. Thank you again MacanSZheng and have a great day

Reviews of George Ayoub