Porsche Silver Spring

About Porsche Silver Spring

ACD22
8/05/2015

"Service with a smile"

Linda Yoo takes care of everything when you need service. All done well, on time to the minute and asks if you do or don't want the car washed. Thanks.

Linda Yoo

August 11, 2015

Thank you ACD22 for taking the time to review us! We were delighted to hear that your service experience with us was a great one. We were also pleased to hear that you were happy with Linda Yoo's service and we will certainly share your kind words with her. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any further service needs. Thank you again ACD22 and have a great day!

VeroBeachMan
8/03/2015

"Best Purchase Experience"

I appreciated the quick email responses that I received from Casey Parkin when I was inquiring about a Porsche in stock on the dealers website. I never once felt pressured and I knew after a phone conversation that I wanted to purchase my 3rd Porsche from Casey at Porsche of Silver Springs. I appreciated his passion ,enthusiasm,and knowledge of the brand. I could have purchased anywhere but chose to drive up from Vero Beach,Florida to do business at Porsche of Silver Springs. He has gained a customer for life. Thank you again Casey for selling me a fantastic Porsche that is a pleasure to drive. There really is no substitute.! Everyone I came in contact with at the dealership were patient,understanding and straightforward.A great group of people . My Best, Gingerman2U

August 04, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response VeroBeachMan. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Casey lead you to your new Porsche, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or email us should you have any questions. Thank you again VeroBeachMan and have a great day!

Eacookie
6/15/2015

"Great experience. "

I went in for my first maintenance on my 2014 Cayman. The people were knowledge and pleasant and accommodating. Prices were the best compared to Rockville & Tysons. I will be coming back here over all other dealerships in the DMV area.

June 16, 2015

Good morning Eacookie. Thank you so much for leaving us the positive feedback. Customer service is what we do best and we are so happy that you had such a pleasant time with our service center. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Happy driving! www.facebook.com/PorscheSilverSpring

MacanSZheng
3/25/2015

"Great Purchase Experience!"

I would like to thank the GSM Charlie Miller and his staffs for their help in purchasing my first Porsche! They're were straightforward, patient and kind throughout the process. I am beyond pleased! I will definitely work with Charlie Miller, Brad Fisher & Scott Veneziani again and would recommend him to anyone without hesitation!!!!

Charlie Miller, Scott Veneziani & Brad Fisher

March 26, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response MacanSZheng. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Charlie Miller, Brad Fisher, and Scott Veneziani lead you to your new Porsche, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Porsche of Silver Spring. Thank you again MacanSZheng and have a great day

CherylPrejeanGreaux
3/10/2015

"Casey Parkin is the Man!"

CHERYL PREJEAN GREAUX All the Porsche dealerships that I visited in The Washington area ignored me when I entered their dealerships in 2012; so, I was pleasantly surprised when Casey jumped out of his chair to greet me at the door when I arrived at Porsche Silver Spring in 2012! Well, Casey ended a twenty year romance with Mercedes-Benz with that greeting and sold me my first Porsche Cayenne in 2012. Casey is the best Ambassador that Porsche has and should provide Customer Satisfaction training across the country. Casey was particularly empathetic towards my husband, who lives with Alzheimer's, as Casey arranged for my entire purchase of my 2016 Cayenne to take place in front of the television so that I could remain by his side! Thank you so much Casey Parkin, my Porsche Ambassador for life!!!!

March 11, 2015

Cheryl, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your husband enjoy your new 2016 Cayenne! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

dcbigbaps
2/09/2015

"Great buying and ownership experience"

I wrote a review when I bought my 2013 cayenne gts and had nothing but good things to say about my experience. I am going to reiterate that here. My car buying experience was one of the best and I am not the easiest person to please. More importantly, the follow up and professionalism during my first 2 years of ownership has been excellent as well. I have been very happy with my experience at Porsche of Silver Spring and would recommend them and Casey to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

February 09, 2015

Hello! Porsche of Silver Spring would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Casey and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Smilin' Jon
2/07/2015

"Best car-buying experience of my life."

I highly recommend Porsche of Silver Spring, and in particular, Casey Parkin. Everyone I met throughout the process of purchasing my new Porsche was helpful, friendly, and clearly as passionate about Porsche cars as I am. Casey Parkin made buying my new Porsche, by far, the best car-buying experience of my life. He is friendly, extremely low-pressure, no-nonsense, and clearly an expert on everything Porsche. Casey has gone above-and-beyond again and again--before, during, and after purchasing my first Porsche from him. Today, I consider Casey a friend--something I never would have thought I would say about a car dealer. If you want a truly enjoyable experience purchasing your Porsche, go to Porsche of Silver Spring, see Casey Parkin, spec-out your perfect Porsche, and enjoy the best driving-experience in the world.

February 09, 2015

Good morning! Porsche of Silver Spring is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Casey was able to assist you with your new Porsche purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

BoxerBoy
2/06/2015

"Great working with Casey Parkin"

I live out of state but Casey took the time to answer all my questions clearly and honestly. His service was very attentive while also respectful and never aggressive. Casey was patient, offered his time freely, is knowledgeable about these cars, and a straight shooter about pricing. Overall, he made my purchase a satisfying and stress-free experience. From picking me up at the airport, to following up several times after delivery, Casey went the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction with the entire process. I would recommend Porsche of Silver Spring unconditionally.

February 09, 2015

Porsche of Silver Spring is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Porsche. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Mark Hubley
1/24/2015

"Love working with Porsche of Silver Spring"

I've been a Porsche owner since 1997 and a member of Porsche Club of America since 1999. Over the years, I have had great service from Porsche of Silver Spring. The sales, service, and parts staff have all been courteous, knowledgeable, and very helpful. Casey Parkin and the rest of the crew are true "car people"--cars are more than just a job for the folks at PoSS. It is great to be able to really talk cars (and Porsche in particular) with Casey and the PoSS staff. I truly appreciate that Casey values the relationship between the dealership and PCA. Later today I'll be dropping by PoSS to watch part of the Rolex 24 race at Daytona. That's not something you can do at just any car dealership! If a car is more to you than just a car, then stop by Porsche of Silver Spring and talk to Casey.

January 26, 2015

Good morning! Porsche of Silver Spring would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

MichaelMcLean
1/24/2015

"Outstanding experience with Casey"

Although I live in Virginia, I purchased from Silver Spring because of the Casey's responsiveness and knowledge. He was extremely helpful in sorting through the options, with expert recommendations on which to consider and which were not not necessary for a performance oriented spec. He is very knowledgeable about configurations and customization. Never any pressure to buy what you don't need. Actually saved me money with his recommendations. Overall pricing was very good and hassle-free; better than dealers nearer me. Kept in touch with me during the wait. Thorough and helpful delivery. Knowledgeable recommendations on additions. After delivery, he followed up with personal help installing some after market items. He's a genuine enthusiast, knows the cars and the community, and very friendly and easy to work with. After purchase, he has gone out of his way to arrange service pick ups and drop off, so I am servicing with the dealer. Service experience has been excellent. Outstanding, customer focused experience. Highly recommended for first time or repeat purchaser.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Porsche of Silver Spring. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Reviews of Allen Antwistle