Porsche Silver Spring

About Porsche Silver Spring

Airedale Dave
2/10/2016

"Wonderful !"

Great place to buy any Porsche vehicle. They have the most knowledgeable sales staff are know for their outstanding sales and service. Casey Parkin even came in when he was off to deliver my new Porsche.

Daehguj
2/07/2016

"Excellent Buying Experience"

I found Casey Parkin's name based on other reviews I had read. He was excellent throughout the entire process. He communicated well and lived up to his word. Buying a CPO Cayenne was painless and the price was as good as I could find anywhere. I truly appreciate the experience.

CaymanGT4
12/04/2015

"Perfect buying experience"

Purchased a 2016 Cayman GT4. Great communication throughout, no pricing or sales games. Highly recommended salesperson! Had a few interactions with the dealership over the years and they are now my preferred Porsche dealership in the mid-Atlantic.

Clifton
11/11/2015

"Disciminatory?"

Offered $20k down on a cayman s. Wife, a banker. Me, union electrician. $150k combined income. 699 credit score. They said no. They couldnt get us finaced. Because of a bankruptcy 3 yrs ago. Fair financing is an important aspect in this industry. If you cant do it well, it may be percived as discriminatory. I have filed a complaint with the state.

ACD22
8/05/2015

"Service with a smile"

Linda Yoo takes care of everything when you need service. All done well, on time to the minute and asks if you do or don't want the car washed. Thanks.

Linda Yoo

August 11, 2015

Thank you ACD22 for taking the time to review us! We were delighted to hear that your service experience with us was a great one. We were also pleased to hear that you were happy with Linda Yoo's service and we will certainly share your kind words with her. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any further service needs. Thank you again ACD22 and have a great day!

VeroBeachMan
8/03/2015

"Best Purchase Experience"

I appreciated the quick email responses that I received from Casey Parkin when I was inquiring about a Porsche in stock on the dealers website. I never once felt pressured and I knew after a phone conversation that I wanted to purchase my 3rd Porsche from Casey at Porsche of Silver Springs. I appreciated his passion ,enthusiasm,and knowledge of the brand. I could have purchased anywhere but chose to drive up from Vero Beach,Florida to do business at Porsche of Silver Springs. He has gained a customer for life. Thank you again Casey for selling me a fantastic Porsche that is a pleasure to drive. There really is no substitute.! Everyone I came in contact with at the dealership were patient,understanding and straightforward.A great group of people . My Best, Gingerman2U

August 04, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response VeroBeachMan. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Casey lead you to your new Porsche, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or email us should you have any questions. Thank you again VeroBeachMan and have a great day!

Eacookie
6/15/2015

"Great experience. "

I went in for my first maintenance on my 2014 Cayman. The people were knowledge and pleasant and accommodating. Prices were the best compared to Rockville & Tysons. I will be coming back here over all other dealerships in the DMV area.

June 16, 2015

Good morning Eacookie. Thank you so much for leaving us the positive feedback. Customer service is what we do best and we are so happy that you had such a pleasant time with our service center. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Happy driving! www.facebook.com/PorscheSilverSpring

MacanSZheng
3/25/2015

"Great Purchase Experience!"

I would like to thank the GSM Charlie Miller and his staffs for their help in purchasing my first Porsche! They're were straightforward, patient and kind throughout the process. I am beyond pleased! I will definitely work with Charlie Miller, Brad Fisher & Scott Veneziani again and would recommend him to anyone without hesitation!!!!

Charlie Miller, Scott Veneziani & Brad Fisher

March 26, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response MacanSZheng. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Charlie Miller, Brad Fisher, and Scott Veneziani lead you to your new Porsche, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Porsche of Silver Spring. Thank you again MacanSZheng and have a great day

CherylPrejeanGreaux
3/10/2015

"Casey Parkin is the Man!"

CHERYL PREJEAN GREAUX All the Porsche dealerships that I visited in The Washington area ignored me when I entered their dealerships in 2012; so, I was pleasantly surprised when Casey jumped out of his chair to greet me at the door when I arrived at Porsche Silver Spring in 2012! Well, Casey ended a twenty year romance with Mercedes-Benz with that greeting and sold me my first Porsche Cayenne in 2012. Casey is the best Ambassador that Porsche has and should provide Customer Satisfaction training across the country. Casey was particularly empathetic towards my husband, who lives with Alzheimer's, as Casey arranged for my entire purchase of my 2016 Cayenne to take place in front of the television so that I could remain by his side! Thank you so much Casey Parkin, my Porsche Ambassador for life!!!!

March 11, 2015

Cheryl, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your husband enjoy your new 2016 Cayenne! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

dcbigbaps
2/09/2015

"Great buying and ownership experience"

I wrote a review when I bought my 2013 cayenne gts and had nothing but good things to say about my experience. I am going to reiterate that here. My car buying experience was one of the best and I am not the easiest person to please. More importantly, the follow up and professionalism during my first 2 years of ownership has been excellent as well. I have been very happy with my experience at Porsche of Silver Spring and would recommend them and Casey to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

February 09, 2015

Hello! Porsche of Silver Spring would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Casey and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Reviews of George Ayoub