Porsche Silver Spring

Allen Antwistle

Wendi Martin, , Porsche Silver Spring

Wendi Martin

December 06, 2016

"Casey Parkin...superlative sales professional"

- plstillman

We recently accepted delivery of a 2017 Cayman which was ordered from Porsche in early September. Casey Parkin left no stone unturned to ensure the car was exactly what we wanted. Moreover his professional insight and experience directed our focus and clarified issues which enhanced our option selection and laid the foundation for an enjoyable experience. Casey has a deep respect for Porsche and is a most talented brand ambassador! His talents of balancing value and capability with customer satisfaction is noteworthy and deeply appreciated! In all respects he has made excellence a habit in the ordering and delivery process. The car is absolutely fantastic and exactly what we hoped for… Casey Parkin was a prime mover in making it so!

October 21, 2016

"Good value for the money"

- Renner24

It was great working with Jay Cleiman at Sil. Spr. Porsche. He is very knowledgeable , easy to work with and has been responsive to any of my questions. My 2013 911 that I bought is a great car and I was very happy with the extra service they included to get the car sale worthy .I drove 90 miles to buy this 911 and it was well worth the journey !

March 01, 2016

"Disappointing attention to detail and customer service"

- carguy K

Disappointed in their customer service and attention to detail. For 100K, I would look elsewhere. Plenty of options. Drove 2.5 hours for a scheduled test drive and showed up 1 hour early only to be told the car wasn't ready and to go get lunch. After lunch, I went back to dealership to be told that someone else just showed up to and is first in line. After reminding them I was there 1 hour ago, they didn't care. The car was sold. I am not upset that they sold the car as it is a beautiful car. My frustration is nobody seemed to care about customer service. The GM apologizes but blames service for not having the car ready. How about taking responsibility for your dealership How about honoring commitments/appts made ahead of time. I would expect for $100K, dealers would pay more attention to this. Ultimately there will be a Porsche in my driveway but it wont come from this dealership. That is a guarantee!

New 2015 Porsche Panamera, $89075