Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Columbiana, Ohio 44408
Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Info

Marc' Equinox
8/25/2015

"Best deal ever. Best service ever."

I have been buying cars for over 40 years. The deal and service I received from Wayne Ulery and his team was the easiest process, the best deal, and the greatest service I have ever had bar none. I just become a loyal customer of Wayne and Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet. I won't look or go anywhere else.

Wayne Ulery; Cheryl Achey

vettefan
8/15/2015

"Buyer beware is their motto....."

Purchased a used Corvette last summer. I paid a good price for the car because I trusted the Salesman to not sell me a bad car because we had dealt with him previously. NOT TO BE!! Had many problems with car only weeks later, which the dealer was aware but did nothing to help on the repair costs in the service department. (Yeh, I took it back to their service department because the car died near them when I was driving it.) We are talking about $2K in repairs only a few weeks after the sale. I shall be purchasing a new Cadillac soon, but will not be purchasing it from Columbiana. Very Bad Dealership!!! Stay away.....

Pete Brittain

Dan Boarman
5/02/2015

"Wayne Ulery is an Exceptional Man!!"

Wayne did everything as promised which is rare these days. It is clear that he cares about people and is honest and wants the best for his customers. I drove 4-hours from Harrisburg, Pa because he made the process painless and knew I would be treated fairly. The sales manager and the performance center manager made a point to thank me for the business too.

Dar418
4/14/2015

"Wonderful experience "

It was the first time buying a car on my own. Wayne was really great at walking me through everything . My family has been going to Columbiana Buick- Cadillac- Chevolet for years. They have always done good by us.

Pittsburger11
11/05/2014

"Good prices, but terrible service, not worth the drive."

VERY disppointed with Columbiana. Traded in Cadillac CTS for an SRX. It took over 4 hours for them to process the transaction, despite our having provided deposit on the vehicle. Their prices are actually quite good in comparison to their competitors, but now we understand why. The service was terrible. Wayne Ulery was our salesman who repeatedly disappeared for 30 minutes at a time throughout the transaction without any explanation as to where he was going or what he was doing. The SRX did not have an owner's manual and the front floor mats were missing. Wayne stated they had a pair of floor mats in service that he would get for us, but the transaction took so long that by the time we were ready to leave, service had closed. Three inquirues later via email, Wayne states they dont have any floor mats for us. And he simply emailed us a link to an owners manual and said this is the best he could do. My family drove 60 miles to Columbiana because they had a low mileage vehicle we wanted, but in the future, I will work with my local Cadillac dealership and just wait for the right car, as SERVICE is where you earn your customers, and Columbiana did NOT satisfy. One final note, I have nevere purchased a vehicle before and had it delivered to me wihout a full tank of gas -- in this case it was delivered with less than 1/8th of a tank. Very unsatisfied.

lanni
9/20/2014

"Looking for Buick Regal GS and found it there"

Wayne was a great salesman, very personable. This was our first time buying at Columbiana Chevy. The Buick Regal GS we purchased is just a beautiful car. Nothing but first class. We felt very welcome and was treated with kindness. I would recommend anyone to buy a car there. Deal with Wayne, great guy. Our car was video taped and can be seen on Utube. Class all the way!!!!!!

KrisDav
8/06/2012

"I came to this dealer looking to purchase my first..."

I came to this dealer looking to purchase my first vehicle. At the time I was 22 years old, fresh out of college with a good engineering job. I felt that I was not taken seriously by the salesman on my intent to purchase a new vehicle. I was told to "come back in a few months".

Don't recall

sailing
6/05/2012

"I had a problem with a car that I had purchased on the..."

I had a problem with a car that I had purchased on the price. the dealer took care of it very profesionally.I WOULD definitly go back and would recommed anyone purchasing a car or truck to see Dave Perkins,at this dealership.

Dave Perkins

AMYRGRONER
7/19/2011

"Becky is a great salesperson. She was able to answer all..."

Becky is a great salesperson. She was able to answer all my questions I had about the 2011 Eco Cruze that I purchased. The gas mileage is excellent which makes me feel that I have made the right decision. I chose Becky and this dealership in particular because I wasn't pushed into making this decision right away. I spent a little over a week before I decided, and it was nice to not have people calling me insisting that I make my decision on the spot. When I was ready the papers (and the car!) were ready that night. Also a big thank you to the financing department for getting me that loan rate I wanted!

Becky Cruz

acotelesse
2/22/2011

"We have been dealing with Mark Williams since 1996 and..."

We have been dealing with Mark Williams since 1996 and have been very pleased with his knowledge of the cars we look at.Also he his very friendly and gives us the best price up front without any negotiations.He also lets us take any car out for a ride before we make any decision on leeasing a car.

Mark Williams