Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Closed Today Hours

Wayne Ulery, Product Specialist, Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Wayne Ulery

Product Specialist
Bryan  Campbell "Soup", Sales and Leasing Expert, Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Bryan Campbell "Soup"

Sales and Leasing Expert
Mike Finamore, Product Specialist, Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Mike Finamore

Product Specialist
Don Brady, General Manager, Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Don Brady

March 25, 2017

"Great service with a great personality!!"

- Sdb13

We had the privilege of working with Wayne on the purchase of our vehicle. He was very thorough in going over our vehicle, answered all of our questions, provided us with a video of the vehicle before we even went to see it! Which was awesome!!! The vehicle we chose was exceptionally clean, and the engine was spotless! Great personality, very polite, honest, and very quick with the whole process!! We will definitely be back in the future with our next vehicle purchase. Wayne, my family and I thank you very much for everything!!!

March 24, 2017

"Van Quest Excellence!"

- Hostonefarm7

Wayne at Colombiana CCB was AMAZING! They were super busy, but still attentive, even though we were purchasing a used vehicle. You will get treated fairly and with respect at this dealership! I would gladly make the 1.5hour drive to make a repeat purchase in a heartbeat! We love our Quest! Thank you!

March 15, 2017

"Great place to get new wheels."

- salflyer361

Have been here many times. Always positive experience with Mr Rich Nochta. He goes out of his way to make certain I get what I want. He asks questions and listens intently to the answers so that my wants and needs are stated. He introduced me to the big shots and treated me like the most important customer he had ever had. Made me feel like a million bucks. I left happy with the car I wanted and knowing I got a fair deal.

New 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $63385