Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Info

Jeanmarie Rosen
4/24/2016

"Great Team"

Everyone worked together to get us a car we felt we could afford and one that was reliable. It was done quickly and efficiently and everyone was a pleasure to deal with.

Rich, Don

Jennifer Hunter
4/22/2016

"Dealing with the dealer"

I would just like to thank our salesman for the kind and generous time he spent with my family and I. It is very stressful for me to make big purchase decisions. Our salesman took his time and explained and went over everything clearly and completely. This was a great experience for me.

Wayne Ulery

Bill24will
4/18/2016

"Great Service"

Service was great as always. The comfort of knowing I didn't have to worry about a rental car while my vehicle was being fixed.

Clay, Jeff

Ceyedfreak87
4/12/2016

"Surprisingly quick and painless"

My girlfriend and I spent about 3 months shopping around for a new vehicle when I finally found one that I was interested in seeing. I made an appointment at another dealership, but by the time I got there the car I wanted had been sold. Ever determined to keep me from disappointment, my lady asked me to look online and see if there was anything else I wanted before we went home. Sure enough, I found a 2008 Saturn Vue at Columbiana Buick. I called in and was transferred to Blake, thankfully a man who was able to mince words. He checked to make sure she was still on the lot and invited me to come in. We were there within the hour and he had the keys ready. Bless his heart, he knew well enough to stand back while we went over the vehicle with a fine tooth comb and he held on tight to the door handle when we took her for a test drive. When we got back to the dealership he asked some quick questions, and when he came out with his initial offer I explained that I was only interested in a certain vehicle at a certain payment, nothing else would be considered. He went back into the finance office and got Heather to work some magic, and the next time I saw him he had an offer that was too good to be true! It was late when we finally left the dealership, and they had been closed for at least an hour, but everyone was pleasant til we walked out the door. When my girlfriend is in the market for a vehicle in the next year or so we will be back to see Blake!

Blake, Heather

Sukies ATS 16
4/05/2016

"All went smooth and with a smile. Thanks!"

The salesman was very good. So far so good! The men in the body shop were friendly and seemed to be knowledgeable. I have seen their work before and it was excellent. I will know more about this trip after I get the car back.

Ben Teratto

Doris M.
4/05/2016

""Satisfied customer" Sales and Service"

Jeff was referred to me by a friend, I needed a car and so I went to see him. Jeff really worked with me and put me in a car that I love. The service department , got me in and out no problems, very good service.

Jeff Huff, Service department

Kim
4/03/2016

"Sales & Service Review"

Always work with Jeff Huff, who was referred by a friend and who my husband & I, in turn, always recommend to friends, family, & business associates . As far as service department goes, they are always pleasant, accommodating, quick, & knowledgeable!

Service Dept

Brenda NP-C
3/29/2016

"Satisfied REPEAT customer"

Columbiana Cadillac strives to make not only your purchasing experience exceptional, their service department is the best in the area. Anytime one of my vehicles need serviced, the service managers go above and beyond to schedule my appointment around my crazy work schedule. I have NEVER had any issues with service or sales.. I highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Clay

janice125
3/11/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

Columbiana dealership is very customer focused. I have been a customer for many years. Dealing with any problems has NEVER been a frustrating experience. I have always been well taken care of.

Mike Finamore, Shiela

MIke B.
2/27/2016

"Wayne's the man! "

This purchase was NOT easy because of all the out-of-state California regulations, but Wayne worked with me and hung in there as we solved the problems and made this sale possible.

Wayne