Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

21 E Railroad St,
Columbiana, Ohio 44408
Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Info
About Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Located in Columbiana, OH, Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet is proud to be your Columbiana Cadillac, Buick and Chevy dealership of choice! You can find our new and used dealership on 21 E Railroad Street, conveniently close to Youngstown, Boardman, and Warren. At Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet it's our goal to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery and beyond. Please feel free to browse our extensive inventory of new Cadillac, Buick and Chevy vehicles and used cars, trucks and SUVs. We also provide financing, service, and parts. Visit Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet in Columbiana today.

About Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

preplan
6/30/2016

"You asked for it not me"

Clay has always been a pleasure to deal with thats the reason I travel from Pittsburgh to have my Cadillac serviced and Columbiana has treated me great that's why I bought my wife's Buick

Clay

Lorieo25
6/29/2016

"Wayne Ulery went above and beyond!"

I had been struggling with finding a good car lease while also trying to get the best deal on a trade-in. The trade-in value I was offered at Columbiana was higher than expected, but I was having a hard time choosing the next vehicle. After looking through two SUVs and test-driving a Malibu, Wayne suggested maybe I consider another model I hadn't considered. Wow! What a beautiful car, the Buick Regal Turbo, and a fantastic lease rate. I am beyond thrilled to have such a high-quality vehicle at a price LOWER than I had originally committed to. Wayne took the time to address my concerns over pricing and features, and I feel that I was able to leave with a great car at a great price. I would definitely recommend Wayne as a salesperson, as he is very knowledgeable about their inventory and offers. Great experience at car dealership?? Who knew?? Thank you so much to Wayne and everyone at Columbiana Buick Cadillac. Five stars.

Don Brady, Justin Medure

Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet responded to this review

June 29, 2016

Lori, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It's always great to hear how well our team is doing. We are glad to have you as a part of our family. Enjoy your new Regal!

Gram Hug
6/07/2016

"Recall"

I was pleased with the quick service and the politeness of the employees. I have dealt with CBCC for almost 10 years and recommend them highly.

Don't remember as it was quite awhile ago.

tmv068
6/05/2016

"Great service"

Could not have asked for a better dealership to work with. Hectic but gets the job done according to your specifications. Very pleased and happy to work with them.

Aaron

kimbo1122
5/31/2016

"Purchases a 2010 Mustang!"

I drove 3 hours to test drive and purchase a 2010 Mustang. I had the Best experience. I knew everything I needed to know before I took the drive, Wayne and the entire staff went above and beyond to help me with this purchase. I would drive 3 hours to purchase another vehicle from Columbiana anytime!

Wayne Ulery and Justin

ILUVNY
5/28/2016

"2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer- Wayne Ulery"

This is my second trip back to Columbiana BCC, I purchased a 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer, Wayne Ulery was my salesperson, excellent communication and personal service is what Wayne is all about, I will be back for my future vehicle purchases.

Wayne Ulery- Sales

Nathan Rech
5/24/2016

"2016 Silverado - Wayne Ulery"

This was my first experience buying a new car, and Columbiana BCC could not have been more accommodating. My parents had previously purchased a vehicle from Columbiana BCC with Wayne's assistance, and within minutes of contacting him, I had received a video reviewing the inventory on the lot. Throughout this process, Wayne was incredibly informative and helpful in finding and purchasing my new 2016 Silverado. I will undoubtedly contact Wayne and Columbiana BCC when I look for my next vehicle. I cannot thank the entire staff enough and would recommend their service to anyone.

Don, Justin

MBAIRD40
5/12/2016

"Excellent staff and service"

Your staff and service have been excellent and I value the opinions that have been offered to me as a customer. I am on the road picking up my grandchildren and driving myself around so it is important to keep my cars in order. The employees are most knowledgeable, courteous and deliver the car back in a timely manner. I never rush them and I am always ready to leave the car if there is a problem. When I call for an appointment it is usuallymade to suit me as I like an early morning appointment.

Aaron Mike Patty

MalibuGirl2016
5/07/2016

"Awesome Sales Experience"

The employees of Columbiana Buick are so very nice and personable, very professional. Everyone worked together to get me what I wanted at a price I could afford. Wayne Ulery spent hours with me, showing me features, test driving, options, answered every question, Justin in finance got my paperwork done in record time and I was driving the car of my dreams out the door!! Outstanding Customer Service!!!

Wayne Ulery, Justin in Finance

Jeanmarie Rosen
4/24/2016

"Great Team"

Everyone worked together to get us a car we felt we could afford and one that was reliable. It was done quickly and efficiently and everyone was a pleasure to deal with.

Rich, Don