Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Product Specialist
Mike Finamore, Product Specialist, Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Mike Finamore

Product Specialist
Bryan  Campbell "Soup", Sales and Leasing Expert, Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Bryan Campbell "Soup"

Sales and Leasing Expert
Don Brady, General Manager, Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Don Brady

November 28, 2016

"Wayne and Columbiana Chevy Cadillac is the best!"

- BillM63

This is our third purchase at your dealership. Wayne has been our sales man twice... we sure appreciate his attitude and the extra effort he shows to us... he is attentive and treats us like family. We actually have a great time with him. He also set everything up for us in the car as he is very savvy at techno issues... he's a great guy. We really enjoyed your finance girl too... she was efficient and has a great sense of humor. An experience that is stressful was not and it has never been with Wayne.. Keep up the good work.... excellent customer service is hard to come by these days... that is why we came back! Bill and Carrie M. . PS: Even the guy putting up your Christmas decorations was fun!

November 22, 2016

"fantastic"

- farmerbob

Would like to thank Lee Hanshaw for his excellent service, had fender bender 3 days before our departure to Florida for the winter. He got our truck in the shop the following afternoon and returned 1 day ahead of the promised date.To say the least I am very impressed. Thanks Lee

November 19, 2016

"Got the vehicle I wanted in a short period of time ."

- carguy123

I have been dealing with this dealership for probably the last 25 years and have had nothing but a positive experience. They have gone out of their way to get the vehicle I wanted and always delivered when promised. I always lease so every 2 or 3 years I am looking for my next vehicle. This dealership has always found what I was looking for. Jeff Huff has always been so helpful in finding what I was looking for in the price range I gave him. He is very professional and courteous and does what he says he will do for me. I could not ask for anything more.

New 2014 Chevrolet Impala, $39385