Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Wayne Ulery, Product Specialist, Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Dan Summers, Product Specialist, Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Dan Summers

Product Specialist
Bryan  Campbell "Soup", Sales and Leasing Expert, Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Bryan Campbell "Soup"

Sales and Leasing Expert
Mike Finamore, Product Specialist, Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Mike Finamore

August 19, 2017

"Amazing!!! "

- Morejeep3

Wayne was amazing. I told him what I was looking for and there were several options for me to look at. He found me the car I wanted!! I've bought from them before and will continue to do my business through them!!!

Don Brady

August 14, 2017

"Amazing Dealership to work with! "

- Bill Berger

Couldn't be more impressed with my experience at this dealership. Wayne Ulery made the process as easy and relaxed as possible. Such a friendly environment where no one pressured you in to anything and didn't hide any details. I would recommend this dealership and Wayne to anyone looking to buy or lease their next vehicle.

August 08, 2017

""My twenty-plus years of leasing vehicles from Columbiana""

- charles t fortine

For more than 20 years, via salesman Jeff Huff, I have leased vehicles from Columbiana .. In my view, Jeff Huff is simply the best. He gives me exactly what I am looking for--the price cannot be matched--he does what he says he is going to do--he is polite, cooperative, and listens well. . To top it off, when we have concluded the lease arrangement, he personally delivers my new car to me in Florida, eleven hundred miles from Columbiana. Every two or three years we go through the same process, and it is done entirely over the phone. I do not even see the car before he delivers it. I am always satisfied. I learned a long time ago that I can trust Jeff Huff.and Columbiana. In short, I highly recommend Columbiana and Jeff Huff when considering leasing a car.; they can be trusted. Charles T. Fortine Wildwood, Florida

Jeff Huff