Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Columbiana, Ohio 44408
Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Info

Nathan Rech
5/24/2016

"2016 Silverado - Wayne Ulery"

This was my first experience buying a new car, and Columbiana BCC could not have been more accommodating. My parents had previously purchased a vehicle from Columbiana BCC with Wayne's assistance, and within minutes of contacting him, I had received a video reviewing the inventory on the lot. Throughout this process, Wayne was incredibly informative and helpful in finding and purchasing my new 2016 Silverado. I will undoubtedly contact Wayne and Columbiana BCC when I look for my next vehicle. I cannot thank the entire staff enough and would recommend their service to anyone.

Don, Justin

MBAIRD40
5/12/2016

"Excellent staff and service"

Your staff and service have been excellent and I value the opinions that have been offered to me as a customer. I am on the road picking up my grandchildren and driving myself around so it is important to keep my cars in order. The employees are most knowledgeable, courteous and deliver the car back in a timely manner. I never rush them and I am always ready to leave the car if there is a problem. When I call for an appointment it is usuallymade to suit me as I like an early morning appointment.

Aaron Mike Patty

MalibuGirl2016
5/07/2016

"Awesome Sales Experience"

The employees of Columbiana Buick are so very nice and personable, very professional. Everyone worked together to get me what I wanted at a price I could afford. Wayne Ulery spent hours with me, showing me features, test driving, options, answered every question, Justin in finance got my paperwork done in record time and I was driving the car of my dreams out the door!! Outstanding Customer Service!!!

Wayne Ulery, Justin in Finance

Jeanmarie Rosen
4/24/2016

"Great Team"

Everyone worked together to get us a car we felt we could afford and one that was reliable. It was done quickly and efficiently and everyone was a pleasure to deal with.

Rich, Don

Jennifer Hunter
4/22/2016

"Dealing with the dealer"

I would just like to thank our salesman for the kind and generous time he spent with my family and I. It is very stressful for me to make big purchase decisions. Our salesman took his time and explained and went over everything clearly and completely. This was a great experience for me.

Wayne Ulery

Bill24will
4/18/2016

"Great Service"

Service was great as always. The comfort of knowing I didn't have to worry about a rental car while my vehicle was being fixed.

Clay, Jeff

Ceyedfreak87
4/12/2016

"Surprisingly quick and painless"

My girlfriend and I spent about 3 months shopping around for a new vehicle when I finally found one that I was interested in seeing. I made an appointment at another dealership, but by the time I got there the car I wanted had been sold. Ever determined to keep me from disappointment, my lady asked me to look online and see if there was anything else I wanted before we went home. Sure enough, I found a 2008 Saturn Vue at Columbiana Buick. I called in and was transferred to Blake, thankfully a man who was able to mince words. He checked to make sure she was still on the lot and invited me to come in. We were there within the hour and he had the keys ready. Bless his heart, he knew well enough to stand back while we went over the vehicle with a fine tooth comb and he held on tight to the door handle when we took her for a test drive. When we got back to the dealership he asked some quick questions, and when he came out with his initial offer I explained that I was only interested in a certain vehicle at a certain payment, nothing else would be considered. He went back into the finance office and got Heather to work some magic, and the next time I saw him he had an offer that was too good to be true! It was late when we finally left the dealership, and they had been closed for at least an hour, but everyone was pleasant til we walked out the door. When my girlfriend is in the market for a vehicle in the next year or so we will be back to see Blake!

Blake, Heather

Sukies ATS 16
4/05/2016

"All went smooth and with a smile. Thanks!"

The salesman was very good. So far so good! The men in the body shop were friendly and seemed to be knowledgeable. I have seen their work before and it was excellent. I will know more about this trip after I get the car back.

Ben Teratto

Doris M.
4/05/2016

""Satisfied customer" Sales and Service"

Jeff was referred to me by a friend, I needed a car and so I went to see him. Jeff really worked with me and put me in a car that I love. The service department , got me in and out no problems, very good service.

Jeff Huff, Service department

Kim
4/03/2016

"Sales & Service Review"

Always work with Jeff Huff, who was referred by a friend and who my husband & I, in turn, always recommend to friends, family, & business associates . As far as service department goes, they are always pleasant, accommodating, quick, & knowledgeable!

Service Dept