Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|Service Center

Overall Rating N/A

Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet
Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Info

"I came to this dealer looking to purchase my first..."

I came to this dealer looking to purchase my first vehicle. At the time I was 22 years old, fresh out of college with a good engineering job. I felt that I was not taken seriously by the salesman on my intent to purchase a new vehicle. I was told to "come back in a few months".

Don't recall

"I had a problem with a car that I had purchased on the..."

I had a problem with a car that I had purchased on the price. the dealer took care of it very profesionally.I WOULD definitly go back and would recommed anyone purchasing a car or truck to see Dave Perkins,at this dealership.

Dave Perkins

"Becky is a great salesperson. She was able to answer all..."

Becky is a great salesperson. She was able to answer all my questions I had about the 2011 Eco Cruze that I purchased. The gas mileage is excellent which makes me feel that I have made the right decision. I chose Becky and this dealership in particular because I wasn't pushed into making this decision right away. I spent a little over a week before I decided, and it was nice to not have people calling me insisting that I make my decision on the spot. When I was ready the papers (and the car!) were ready that night. Also a big thank you to the financing department for getting me that loan rate I wanted!

Becky Cruz

"We have been dealing with Mark Williams since 1996 and..."

We have been dealing with Mark Williams since 1996 and have been very pleased with his knowledge of the cars we look at.Also he his very friendly and gives us the best price up front without any negotiations.He also lets us take any car out for a ride before we make any decision on leeasing a car.

Mark Williams

"I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the..."

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the dealership and the people that work there. Pete Britian is always on top of things and is always able to answer my questions. I have gone through Pete for my last few vehicles and I will always go back to him and the Columbiana dealership. Everyone is very helpful and the dealership is very clean and hospitable. I will also continue to recommend the dealership and Pete to my friends and family. Thank you Columbiana Buick Cadillac Cheverolet!!

Pete Brittian

"I have been working with Dave for 20 - 25 years and every..."

I have been working with Dave for 20 - 25 years and every experance has been gerat no hassels over price Dave always gives me the best price he can up front. Christmas Eve the dealershipe was closed my daufhter from Columbus was home looking for a carMr. Flynn was in his office sent a gentleman out to ask if we nrrdrd help I told him that we were talking to Dave Bailey about a CTS coupe Mr Flyn sent out keys to CTS for us to take after that my daughter told me she will only buy from this dealership. She did and one month later I got my wife her CTS coupe and she love it. So thank you Mr. Flynn for you help and always Dave Bailey for yours. Thanks John W Ponigar

DaveBailey