Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Product Specialist
Mike Finamore, Product Specialist, Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Mike Finamore

Product Specialist
Bryan  Campbell "Soup", Sales and Leasing Expert, Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Bryan Campbell "Soup"

Sales and Leasing Expert

"Top Notch!"

- Danger33

I enjoy buying from Columbiana! I am currently in the military, will be 22 years in December, and my brother is the General Manager here. My brother also served 10 years in the military. He always finds me the different programs that take care of Veterans and gets me into my vehicles at the best price possible! And everyone I dealt with were pleasent to be around. Quality people. I have purchased my 6th vehicle from Columbiana and I just love my new Chevrolet Colorado (midnight edition). I wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle.

"Best Experience!"

- JHawkins12

My husband and I bought 2 cars within a week. Don Brady, Bryan Buchanan and Heather Mcquiston were so helpful and made the process extremely easy and fun. Hands down the best place to buy a car!

"Service"

- Boating1

Great dealership. Great salesmen. Mike Finamore. Would not want to deal with Don Brady Service is great they are friendly and take time to explain what's going on

New 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $63385