Community Ford

Community Ford Info

Inskeep Ford

Bill Estes Ford

"Awful "

My husband and I bought a Jeep from them back in August. We were told it was such a great vehicle and that it was in great shape and that the guys fixed everything. Well we didn't even make it home the day we bought it and we were told that we needed a new driveshaft. I had to miss a day of work for them to fix it. Now we had to take it back to the shop to find a cracked radiator in it with a sharpie marking the spot. I wasn't going to give a bad review since you fixed the driveshaft but now with the cracked radiator this is just a freaking ridiculous! I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE WHAT A JOKE YOU GUYS ARE!!

matt

"Slick operators"

We agreed on a price on a used vehicle one evening. Went back the next day after financing was approved to sign paperwork. All the paperwork was prepared and ready for us. They had us start signing papers. The last paper was the actual loan paper and they had added $2500 to the price for extended warranty and gap insurance. No one at the dealership had mentioned this to us at all. I had to ask about why the price was different. We never had the option of adding it, it was automatically added by them. Beware of their tactics! We won't be back and will tell others not to go there either.

Will

"Internet sales manager"

The team at community was very helpful throughout my 3 week search. Admittedly I was pretty picky on getting exactly the car, color, price and options I wanted. They kept their eyes out and helped me locate the perfect vehicle for a better price than I found anywhere else in the market AND they gave me $1,900 more for my trade in than anywhere else was offering to get me to an affordable monthly payment. Highly recommend this dealership!

Craig emmons, Joel groves

"Owner threatened me"

Do not go to this dealership! I went in a few times to look for a f150. Their prices were through the roof I complained and was told that they take them in and have to put so much work into them and they have to get that out of them. I went back one more time to just see if they had something reasonable . I looked at a silver 2011 f150 with hail damage all over it. I asked how much they said 31000. I said I don't know why I even came back here and I left. About 5 mins went by and I got a call they asked for me by name and said this is the owner of community ford he started cursing at me and said if I came back to his dealership that the moresville police department would be scraping me off his asphalt. I have called into the ford customer service department and to the presidents office of the ford motor company.

Not sure

"Made the purchase of a quality used vehicle very easy...."

Made the purchase of a quality used vehicle very easy. Friendly and honest customer service. Finance department is wonderful. Could not have asked for anything more. Thank you!

Craig & Mitch

"I am most impressed with the respect I was given on both..."

I am most impressed with the respect I was given on both occassions that I visited Community Ford. I knew the vehicle I wanted; Craig was immensely supportive, knowledgeable, and dilegently worked with me to make the sale happen for me. The interim finance guy, however, wrote up the paperwork incorrectly; this was not realized on my part for 2wks! I called Craig, he got their regular finance guy, Gary, and their general manager and they all worked together to make it RIGHT for me! I'm not sure any other dealership would have done that. I recommend Community Ford if you're looking for new, used, Ford, or any other make of car they have on the lot! AND I love my Volvo Hardtop Convertible! Community will be servicing my car, as well.

Craig Emmons (sales); Gary (finance); Joel Groves (general manager)

"Joel and his staff took care of my service problem. I..."

Joel and his staff took care of my service problem. I felt very welcome from the time that I entered the building to the time that I left. No matter what brand of car you have, I would recommend their place for service.

Joel Groves

"Faulty workmanship on our 99 Ford F350. Fuel line was..."

Faulty workmanship on our 99 Ford F350. Fuel line was repaired by Ford and when the same problem happened again they said it was out of warranty. Its not a common thing that a fuel line should need to be replaced. Also, they charged a diagnostic fee for looking at it without notifying us that would be the case when I dropped it off.

Service Dept.

"DO NOT USE THIS DEALERSHIP FOR SERVICE! I took my car in..."

DO NOT USE THIS DEALERSHIP FOR SERVICE! I took my car in for it's a/c blower fan shorting out. So they charged me 282 dollars to replace it. It worked for 2 and half months and began shorting out again. I took it to an different mechanic to inspect. His findings were the electrical systems and relays were sound, and that the blower motor was bad. I reported this to Ford and asked them to fix the problem. They insisted it was a bad relay. I told them the relay was fine the day before and they said that was impossible. I gave them the findings of the other mechanic, and the service manager proceeded to get huffy and defensive over the phone. I asked how the relay was fine the day before and suddenly was bad now, and he said it was an intermittent problem. I said I didn't understand. He said, "That's not surprising." He then got more defensive and said I could pay them to fix it (again) or come get it. BAD SERVICE, BAD ATTITUDES, BAD DEAL.

Service Manager

"Very friendly and competent staff. We enjoyed buying our..."

Very friendly and competent staff. We enjoyed buying our used Chevrolet Cobalt at this Dealership. We definitely would recommend this Dealership to friends and family.

Craig Stewart