Community Ford

Mooresville, Indiana 46158
Community Ford Info

Eebbing
1/03/2016

"Great sales man and great Gm"

Found the truck I was looking for on auto trader. Sales man Tim meet my family with kindness and respect.worked out a fair deal and had only a little problem but was fixed right away with the help of general manager Joel. When you read community it really is and hope to get the next vehicle from there.

Tim and Joel

Mr.Bean
12/06/2015

"Nothing but lies and terrible customer service"

This started out 3 days ago when i started looking at a truck that this dealership had. I called, emailed and texted with Craig Emmons about this vehicle and my interest on it. On Friday the 4th, we spoke several times we negotiated a number and I told him I was going to come down Saturday morning to purchase it and asked him if he could pull it off the lot for me. He said absolutely not a problem. I will make sure it's off the lot. I stressed the importance of this several times because I would be driving down from Elkhart (3 hour drive one way) to make the purchase. So, I checked with him Friday evening again just to be absolutely sure and he said yep, it's not a problem he has taken it off the lot for me. He also had Steve the finance manager call me and he ran my credit so that we would be good to go for financing and one less thing to have to do when I got there. I wanted to be in and out because it was my Birthday and I had my daughter and I wanted to get back and enjoy the day with her. After wall I already had to wake her up early to make the trip down. So, I was feeling pretty excited about my new truck I was about to pick up and then less then 10 miles before we arrive Craig texts me and says "we just sold the truck". My day was ruined. He then said "sorry, if you want to stop by still I'll put gas in your vehicle". I was at a complete loss for words. Since we were nearly there we stopped in because I wanted to at least talk to an owner/GM. Owner was not in, but the person in charge there at the time said "I am sorry this happened, if you'd like to look at the lot and if you see something else you like don't let money stand in the way, we will take care of you and work something out". I thought ok, great, maybe they actually want to make this right. Well, the first truck he showed me had 140,000 more miles on it then the one I was coming to pick up. The second truck I found that was comparable in specs only a newer model they wanted $12 thousand more dollars for then the one I was supposed to be buying. So I said, lets work out something on this one then that is 12k more. Salesman said, ok let me go in and see what they say. He came back out and said, yea, i'm sorry, we can't do anything on this truck as far as knocking any money off. I was floored. They had yet again for the second time in one day now straight up lied to me. I gave them my opinion on their poor customer service and business skills and left. I asked for the owners name, they gave it to me. I have a call in to and a message left for the owner to call me so I can voice my opinion and frustration with him also. Absolutely unbelievable. The least they could of done was tried to entertain a number on one of the newer models with lower miles on it, like again, "they said they were going to do", but nope. At this point it would take a lot to earn my business back. And you better believe I will make sure to spread the word as much as possible to people I know in the area down there and other places to never buy vehicles from community ford.

Craig Emmons

JeremyC01
9/12/2015

"Shady group of people"

Purchased the car of my nightmares at community. Didn't even get it home and the front driveshaft went out, even though the claim it passed their vehicle inspection. Finally got them to replace it at no cost but it did cost me a trip to the dealer and a missed day of work. Then the vehicle started steaming. Turns out it had a cracked radiator since upon further investigation it was easy to see it because someone marked the crack on the radiator. Let's see they also did not detail the vehicle, barely had enough gas to make it to a gas station, and the salesman lied though his teeth saying he would trust it to put his wife and kids in it. And to top the whole experience off I was charged dealer fees that I've never paid anywhere else.

Matt Powers

Tymoore23
7/07/2015

"Excellent experience!"

I've given Community Ford in Mooresville a 5 star rating. They have a very friendly staff and make purchasing a vehicle a quick and easy process. I will definitely be recommending to my friends and family. Thank Yall!

Maria Schwab, Tim Schladweiler

July 07, 2015

Thanks for your business and the 5 star rating!! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us at Community Ford. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle. We appreciate you passing along your positive experience with others! Let us know how we can help in the future!

ncamac9845
5/19/2015

"The Best of the Best!"

Community Ford is nothing but the best! Our sales representative Kevin DeVoe was honest and worked hard for us. Great Dealership! We'll be back!

Maria Schwab

May 20, 2015

Thank you for your double purchase! We hope you enjoy both vehicles. The Focus is a great car! We're happy you had a pleasant experience and that you'll be back! Let us know how we can help in the future!

Scottdeucewalker
5/12/2015

"Very selective buyer"

I Am a true Community Ford FAN. I've looked at regional dealerships and have found so-so cars. I've purchased three vehicles from Community Ford because they always seem to have the coolest vehicles and their staff has always accommodated my needs! I'll buy my next Ford there too! Life-long customer, Scott

Gary Burt, Joel Groves

May 12, 2015

Thank you for your continued business, Scott! We make it our priority to treat customers right! Please let us know how we can help in the future!

newfordowner
5/08/2015

"They Did What it Took"

Everyone at the dealership was very kind and down to earth. They made sure we left with the deal we had in mind. The manager, Joel, pulled some strings to get us the exact price we needed. I left with a car that was actually nicer than I had anticipated. The staff took the time to show us all the details of our new "fancy" Ford. Matt even offered to let us come back and he would show us more. I highly recommend Community Ford to anyone that asks about our new car.

Matt Powers, Gary Burt, Joel Groves

May 09, 2015

Thank you for your business! We are thrilled to hear about your great experience at Community Ford and that you'll recommend us to others! Enjoy your new Ford and let us know how we can help in the future!

peterbilt
4/30/2015

"The Best car and the best dealership"

The team at Community Ford is very knowledgeable and very driven to doing whatever it takes to make the customer satisfied and the sales man that I had knew what I wanted worked until I got it

Gary Burt, Tim Schladweiler

May 01, 2015

Thank you for your business! We hope you enjoy your awesome new Mustang! It's a great car for summer cruisin'! Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

pottengera
11/04/2014

"Awful "

My husband and I bought a Jeep from them back in August. We were told it was such a great vehicle and that it was in great shape and that the guys fixed everything. Well we didn't even make it home the day we bought it and we were told that we needed a new driveshaft. I had to miss a day of work for them to fix it. Now we had to take it back to the shop to find a cracked radiator in it with a sharpie marking the spot. I wasn't going to give a bad review since you fixed the driveshaft but now with the cracked radiator this is just a freaking ridiculous! I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE WHAT A JOKE YOU GUYS ARE!!

matt

acrebreaker
9/30/2014

"Slick operators"

We agreed on a price on a used vehicle one evening. Went back the next day after financing was approved to sign paperwork. All the paperwork was prepared and ready for us. They had us start signing papers. The last paper was the actual loan paper and they had added $2500 to the price for extended warranty and gap insurance. No one at the dealership had mentioned this to us at all. I had to ask about why the price was different. We never had the option of adding it, it was automatically added by them. Beware of their tactics! We won't be back and will tell others not to go there either.

Will