Community Ford

201 Ford Drive,
Mooresville, Indiana 46158
Community Ford Info
About Community Ford

Community Ford is a family-owned Ford dealership and pre-owned superstore located in Mooresville, Indiana. We sell and service happy customers throughout the state of Indiana and beyond. We always carry a very extensive inventory of Ford trucks, cars, and SUV's, but are primarily known for our amazing selection and low prices on our pre-owned inventory. If you would like a new vehicle without paying the full price, you won't be disappointed with our one-of-a-kind inventory of pre-driven cars and trucks! Community Ford has a very knowledgeable Service and Parts Department, who inspect every trade-in before putting it on the lot. From general maintenance to major repairs, Community will take care of you. We treat each customer with the same courtesy and consideration; helping us reach our goal of 100% customer satisfaction. Here at Community Ford you're not just another sale, you're a friend. At Community Ford, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience which is why we have dedicated a significant portion of our time to answering internet requests. With you in mind, we've created a "No Hassle Internet Buying Experience." Our sales representatives have the experience to find the perfect vehicle match for you, and our finance staff will provide competitive payment options. If you have any questions or want to know the current specials going on, please call our Internet Department at (317) 831-2750. So let us welcome you to Community Ford, where we know the growth of our business is a direct result of customer satisfaction. We are devoted at Community Ford of Mooresville not just to make great deals or repair cars, but also to form lasting relationships with our customers. We believe that every experience you have here should be as easy and enjoyable as possible. Whether you come to purchase a New or Pre-Owned vehicle or to visit our Service Department, know that a helpful hand is here to assist you at Community Ford.

About Community Ford

ncamac9845
5/19/2015

"The Best of the Best!"

Community Ford is nothing but the best! Our sales representative Kevin DeVoe was honest and worked hard for us. Great Dealership! We'll be back!

May 20, 2015

Thank you for your double purchase! We hope you enjoy both vehicles. The Focus is a great car! We're happy you had a pleasant experience and that you'll be back! Let us know how we can help in the future!

Scottdeucewalker
5/12/2015

"Very selective buyer"

I Am a true Community Ford FAN. I've looked at regional dealerships and have found so-so cars. I've purchased three vehicles from Community Ford because they always seem to have the coolest vehicles and their staff has always accommodated my needs! I'll buy my next Ford there too! Life-long customer, Scott

May 12, 2015

Thank you for your continued business, Scott! We make it our priority to treat customers right! Please let us know how we can help in the future!

newfordowner
5/08/2015

"They Did What it Took"

Everyone at the dealership was very kind and down to earth. They made sure we left with the deal we had in mind. The manager, Joel, pulled some strings to get us the exact price we needed. I left with a car that was actually nicer than I had anticipated. The staff took the time to show us all the details of our new "fancy" Ford. Matt even offered to let us come back and he would show us more. I highly recommend Community Ford to anyone that asks about our new car.

May 09, 2015

Thank you for your business! We are thrilled to hear about your great experience at Community Ford and that you'll recommend us to others! Enjoy your new Ford and let us know how we can help in the future!

peterbilt
4/30/2015

"The Best car and the best dealership"

The team at Community Ford is very knowledgeable and very driven to doing whatever it takes to make the customer satisfied and the sales man that I had knew what I wanted worked until I got it

May 01, 2015

Thank you for your business! We hope you enjoy your awesome new Mustang! It's a great car for summer cruisin'! Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

pottengera
11/04/2014

"Awful "

My husband and I bought a Jeep from them back in August. We were told it was such a great vehicle and that it was in great shape and that the guys fixed everything. Well we didn't even make it home the day we bought it and we were told that we needed a new driveshaft. I had to miss a day of work for them to fix it. Now we had to take it back to the shop to find a cracked radiator in it with a sharpie marking the spot. I wasn't going to give a bad review since you fixed the driveshaft but now with the cracked radiator this is just a freaking ridiculous! I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE WHAT A JOKE YOU GUYS ARE!!

matt

acrebreaker
9/30/2014

"Slick operators"

We agreed on a price on a used vehicle one evening. Went back the next day after financing was approved to sign paperwork. All the paperwork was prepared and ready for us. They had us start signing papers. The last paper was the actual loan paper and they had added $2500 to the price for extended warranty and gap insurance. No one at the dealership had mentioned this to us at all. I had to ask about why the price was different. We never had the option of adding it, it was automatically added by them. Beware of their tactics! We won't be back and will tell others not to go there either.

Will

Tylerjrichardson
8/03/2014

"Internet sales manager"

The team at community was very helpful throughout my 3 week search. Admittedly I was pretty picky on getting exactly the car, color, price and options I wanted. They kept their eyes out and helped me locate the perfect vehicle for a better price than I found anywhere else in the market AND they gave me $1,900 more for my trade in than anywhere else was offering to get me to an affordable monthly payment. Highly recommend this dealership!

Craig emmons, Joel groves

Tribefan911
7/14/2014

"Owner threatened me"

Do not go to this dealership! I went in a few times to look for a f150. Their prices were through the roof I complained and was told that they take them in and have to put so much work into them and they have to get that out of them. I went back one more time to just see if they had something reasonable . I looked at a silver 2011 f150 with hail damage all over it. I asked how much they said 31000. I said I don't know why I even came back here and I left. About 5 mins went by and I got a call they asked for me by name and said this is the owner of community ford he started cursing at me and said if I came back to his dealership that the moresville police department would be scraping me off his asphalt. I have called into the ford customer service department and to the presidents office of the ford motor company.

Not sure

heathermwhite
4/01/2014

"Made the purchase of a quality used vehicle very easy...."

Made the purchase of a quality used vehicle very easy. Friendly and honest customer service. Finance department is wonderful. Could not have asked for anything more. Thank you!

Craig & Mitch

janismsmith
11/07/2013

"I am most impressed with the respect I was given on both..."

I am most impressed with the respect I was given on both occassions that I visited Community Ford. I knew the vehicle I wanted; Craig was immensely supportive, knowledgeable, and dilegently worked with me to make the sale happen for me. The interim finance guy, however, wrote up the paperwork incorrectly; this was not realized on my part for 2wks! I called Craig, he got their regular finance guy, Gary, and their general manager and they all worked together to make it RIGHT for me! I'm not sure any other dealership would have done that. I recommend Community Ford if you're looking for new, used, Ford, or any other make of car they have on the lot! AND I love my Volvo Hardtop Convertible! Community will be servicing my car, as well.

Craig Emmons (sales); Gary (finance); Joel Groves (general manager)

Reviews of Gary Burt