Consumer Auto Liquidators - Airway Heights

Good

Consumer Auto Liquidators - Airway Heights
Consumer Auto Liquidators - Airway Heights Info

"I love Mack! "

Mack is amazing! I've been shopping around for a new vehicle for three months & he is honestly the first car sales men that I didn't find annoying ! Most dealerships have people following you around and pressuring you to buy something because all they care about is numbers....not Mack ?? he was honest with any questions I asked & made me feel SO comfortable!! I almost wish he came with my pickup! His customer service was outstanding & I truly believe he is one of Cals best. I definitly recommend him to anyone buying a new car, pickup, anything!! & I love his beard!!!

Mack

"Customer service done right!"

Great people, very friendly and not pushy like normal dealerships! Would totally buy another rig from you guys! I got a great truck and a very fare price!

Eric, jr, sr.

"Positive and Welcoming Dealership"

Prior to visiting C.A.L. I had a poor experience with another car dealer. So I was apprehensive when I started shopping again. After 2 mins here I felt welcomed. I worked with Josh and Eric and they both treated me like a king. I got the truck I really wanted! Even after the sale when I had some issues with the truck, CAL stepped up and did the right thing and fixed my truck at no cost to me.

Josh, Eric

"Better than most! My first choice!"

I have dealt with plenty of Car Dealerships in my time, and have come to the conclusion that customer service, and honesty are probably the most important thing when selling cars. CAL seems to follow this. I have to say it's been a couple of months now since we got our car. CAL has called us a few times since we purchased it to see how things are going. This is a very positive thing to do for your customers! I am all about customer service, so I am critical when it comes to the amount of care your provide your customers. We worked with Chris & George the IV. They were both helpful, and informative when choosing our car. I would say in a few years, I will most likely choose CAL first when looking to purchase a truck!

George IV & Chris

"SCAM ARTIST"

These guys are unbelievable. Their website doesn't post prices for vehicles. That should have been my first red flag. When you try to request a quote by email they tell you to call them. They will try to put you into any vehicle to make a sell. They don't care what your financial situation is. Just thought I would let you guys know about this place. It is obvious the last 4 or 5 comments about this place comes from people that work there. Nobody in their right mind would score them a 5.

THey are all idiots

"I had an excellent with experience with CAL. Tony and..."

I had an excellent with experience with CAL. Tony and Robert treated me very well, they were honest and gave me a great deal on a 2012 Ford Fusion! I recommend Tony as a salesperson and their vendor Dayle was also very helpful. Highly recommend this dealer. I am single lady, and I felt like I got a good deal. If you're a single woman you can feel comfortable shopping here.

Tony Vandebogart and Robert Gregory

"I found the vehicle I've been looking for (2008..."

I found the vehicle I've been looking for (2008 Toyota Rav4) online and George went out of his way to make sure I had the information I needed to make a knowledgeable decision. I was coming in from out of town and George and his associates stayed at the dealership late to accommodate my needs. Excellent people and customer service made this purchase enjoyable experience. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from George at CAL. Thank you!

George Lawrence IV

"Showed up to the dealership with two different cars in..."

Showed up to the dealership with two different cars in mind. (2006 AND 2009 Lexus IS250) We were taken care of as soon as we got there. No need to wait, no hassles. George was knowledgeable on both vehicles and presented us the 2006 first, then the 2009. We were able to test drive both vehicles with no problems whatsoever. Great employee attitude on the lot. I'm a first-time car buyer at this level. George was understanding and worked with me as far as credit and financing. No stalling or hesitating. I asked for a reduction on the price of the vehicle which George was able to reduce. (Not a hefty reduction, but the price did go down) George was very empathic and worked with us to ensure the monthly payment wasn't too robust. He didn't try to oversell to us and did not push us to purchase the more expensive 2009. (Although the 2009 cost more, it's value was unparalleled.) He was looking out for our budget and wanted to ensure we didn't feel pressured. I came to the lot looking for a powerful, sleek, performance vehicle that HAD to be All Wheel Drive due to where I live. I got a great deal on a masterwork vehicle, 2006 Lexus, and was out of the lot with a smile on my face. If you want a good deal and you know what you need, go the CAL. If you don't know what you want, they'll help you find what suits your needs. Like many car dealerships, knowing which questions to ask will lead you to the answers you deserve. I asked George where specific costs for the vehicle were being generated and he provided honest answers to all those questions as well as providing a Carfax. I originally wanted a Subaru AWD but was fortunate enough to find George and the Lexus on the lot. I paid around the same amount of money I had planned....BUT I ended up with WAY MORE than I had expected. Amazing vehicle! George Lawrence is a solid salesmen. Go to him if you need a vehicle. 4 Thumbs up. (Including my woman's two thumbs because she's amazed at this car as well!) Moktar

George Lawrence

"Seriously hands down best experience ever great staff and..."

Seriously hands down best experience ever great staff and finance team worked with me the whole way! Would definately buy from them again. Thank u again guysgreat work!

everyone!

"This was the 2nd Jeep i have bought from Consumer Cals,..."

This was the 2nd Jeep i have bought from Consumer Cals, and both times I've had a good experience there. Naturally, when I was there, the salesman were doing there job, trying to sell me a car, they threw out their numbers and I said I couldn't do that, Ethan asked me what I could do, I told him and within 30.00 dollars he got me my numbers. The whole crew was working with me, was there pressure?, a little, but ultimately, I was there to check this Jeep out and the next day, I drove it home. I'm Happy, their Happy, and everyone I talk to, I tell them Consumer Cals in Airway Heights.

Eric, Ethan, and Travis mainly, but everyone there