Consumer Auto Liquidators - Airway Heights

Airway Heights, Washington 99001
Consumer Auto Liquidators - Airway Heights Info

brittney123
2/01/2016

"best experience in a long time!!!"

I went in to look at getting a new car. mine is starting to act up and I know its only a matter of time before im carless. I went into cal and Jacob helped me right away! I was so glad that we found him he had all the information i could ever need about buying a new car and was even able to help me understand whats going on with my poor dieing car. He helped me way out the pros and cons of everthing and was super patient with my indecisiveness. As soon as my car squared away we are coming straight back to Jacob!! Thanks friend we truly appreciate all your hlep and will see you really soon!!!!

jacob

Tiffhuff
2/01/2016

"Such a great experience! "

My family and I were out shopping for a car a few days ago. As any parent knows, shopping with children is HORRIBLE! We had a great experience because the dealership was so family friendly.The salesman helping us, Jacob was so understanding a in tune to our needs. We definitely recommend Cal's. Ask for Jacob!

Jacob

Megan91
1/31/2016

"Awesome experience and CAL "

We recently swung by consumer auto liquidators. We were very pleased by the knowledge and friendliness of the staff. Not to mention their very clean and entertaining (my husbands hunting dream) showroom. We were helped by a friendly salesman, Taylor. He showed us our options and we left very satisfied. Guaranteed to recommend this business and this salesman to our friends.

Taylor

Girl28
1/31/2016

"Great place and great people!"

It was so nice to finally have a GOOD car buying experience! They were knowledgable and fun. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Josh

Tinker
1/30/2016

"Adam Clark"

Adam was really helpful and fast to get us into a great car. Only thing missing is an extra set of keys. Other than that good experience.

Adam. Can't remember the sales manager's name. Finance manager was helpful too.

Megan10
1/30/2016

"Buy your car here!"

I worked with Jeff Wann at CAL to buy my Jeep. I knew exactly what I wanted going to the dealership and Jeff immediately got us in the car for a test drive. He was friendly, easy to talk to, and knowledgeable about the vehicle. Once we got back from the test drive, Jeff and the team at CAL worked hard to get me a great deal on the car. It was a low stress buying experience and I would recommend Jeff and the CAL team to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle!

Jeff Wann

carguy21
1/27/2016

"Overall pretty good"

Overall my experience with CAL was pretty good. The only issue i had was one that i assume most people have with most car dealerships. They initially tried to ask for $5,000 more than what the car was worth and lied to me about the overall value of the car. Fortunately i had seen the exact same car for sale online and researched the true value of the car before going in so i knew better. So obviously after some negotiating the price was lowered into a more realistic number that i was comfortable with. It would just be nice to go some where and not have them try to screw you over for once.

i can't remember their names

Fricke2015
1/18/2016

"Awesome service from Jeff!"

Jeff was very friendly and got back to me ASAP on everything. He worked with me on finding the best car for me. Very pleasant with him, and would recommend with anyone. All the guys were willing to work with me, on price, payments, and they replaced what needed to be fixed on the car before being bought.

Jeff

jeffrey
1/17/2016

"Excellent customer service"

It was by far the best customer service compared to our past experiences with the used car hunt .. went fantastic I would recommend them to my friends for sure thanks again we love our Subaru

Jared and Jake

TJohnson
1/17/2016

"Salesman was pleasant to work with."

I went to this dealership knowing what I wanted, and what I was willing to negotiate for a price. John Allen was very easy to deal with, and seemed very knowledgeable in his field. Of course, there is always the haggling that happens, you tell the numbers guy what you want to pay, and they keep coming back with lower and lower numbers, until you get the price you feel is fair. That was a bit of a waste of time, but it wasn't a long drawn out thing, like most larger dealerships. The finance officer was very forthcoming about the rates that we were able to get with our preferred bank, as oppose to the much lower rates I could get by using a different bank, which saved me a lot of interest. I will deal with John Allen again, if I'm in the market for a car or truck in the future!

John Allen