Consumer Auto Liquidators - Airway Heights

Airway Heights, Washington 99001
Consumer Auto Liquidators - Airway Heights Info

NotSoHappyCustomer

"Not Impressed"

I was satisfied with my vehicle, but not with the customer service. I felt like I was being lied to, and then they rendered it with apologies and better numbers for the closing costs and monthly payments; after I left, they called to check on the vehicle. I let them know about some issues with the breaks, and was encouraged to come in and they would take care of it. I went in as scheduled and felt like I was being treated as a complete inconvenience from arrival to departure. My salesman did not sell me on the car; and he apparently did not care for follow up care to the customer either. Not to mention, the breaks are still squeaking after they "took care of it".

John Allen

jallen10715
7/26/2016

"Smooth car buying experience"

John Allen found the perfect car for me. Low miles, nice body, and a price that couldn't really be touched. My first big purchase, was tired of buying $2000 lemon cars that would break down in a year. John Was very knowledgable and professional. I noticed issues with the struts the day after i bought it, I took it in the next day no questions asked and was done the same day! been driving like a dream ever since. Another Happy Customer.

John Allen

Tom Ellison

"Great Dealership"

Worked with Anthony took a few days to work the deal out. He was very patient and found me the perfect vehicle. I would recommend anyone to CAL

Anthony

J&L
7/25/2016

"Salesman Johnathan was very friendly. "

Salesman Johnathan was very friendly and not pushy. Everyone was great, and got a fantastic deal. Did not like the negotiation process, but overall the experience was great, and would recommend them again.

Johnathan

Proexc
7/14/2016

"Tony's review"

Tony explained how a newer, lower mileage vehicle was a smarter purchase, even if vehicle exceeds original price range. Excellent salesperson and Ian explained all the paperwork thoroughly.

Tony and Ian

jeannie Lincoln
7/12/2016

"What a relief "

I was reluctant to purchase a vehicle in fact I was going to wait, but my son said they have a great deal going. ...so I went in , Jon made it easy , comfortable and stress free!

Jon, Ean,Chris.

Karen
7/05/2016

"Out test driving"

Buying a car is exciting, but it can be stressful as well. My experience with the salesman at Cal was relaxing and pressure free. Dustin was so easy going and friendly. He also really knew everything about the car I was test-driving. He put me at ease and assured me he would find another car for me if this one sold before I made a decision. Even though I ultimately bought another model from another dealer, Dustin was polite and friendly.

Dustin

Duramaxguy
7/02/2016

"2009 Sierra duramax"

Overall a good experience with CAL. Bought a used 2009 GMC Sierra from Jeff wann. Very personable and easy to talk with. Little more than I wanted to spend, but I got a great truck!

Jeff wann

kasarawise
7/01/2016

"Finally a car i'm not ashamed to drive"

Josh Phipps and Josh Lutmer were wonderful. Helped me find exactly what i was looking for. Everyone was super friendly and they did everything they could to get me the best deal. When you go to CAL TEAM LUGNUT ROCKS!!!

The Josh Show

Melinda Patterson-Vergine
6/29/2016

"Michael Boniecki sold us a Silverado"

The service was excellent! It only took a few hours to do everything! Michael Boniecki as well as the rest of the staff were very patient and helped my son buy his first pickup. Great service! They worked with us with the numberes until it was just right for us. All of the vehicles we looked at in their lot were high quality. We will be back when it's time to get another vehicle. All the guys working that day were very nice, I didn't get their names.

Michael Boniecki