Contemporary Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Keith Fogarty

May 24, 2017

"Very Sastified Customer"

- Condor

One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had, and I've bought a lot of vehicles. When I inquired about a used truck I was interested in, I was told it was still available, given a price and was told it would be gassed up and ready for me to test drive when I arrived. Very informative through the whole buying process. Carly and Mark were on top of their game. I felt I was given a fair price on the used Silverado and a very fair price on my trade in. No hassles and no pressure. Would recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Mark Cheever
Other Employees : Carly Bosse

May 23, 2017

"Went Above and Beyond from the start"

- Moo2U

My husband, David, had previous excellent experiences with servicing of his Jeep Wrangler at Contemporary, so when we decided to check out the possible purchase of a Jeep Grand Cherokee, this was the logical place to start. We called in to make an appointment and were greeted by Max Thorp who immediately made us feel at home, even when we explained that we were just starting to look for our next car and probably wouldn't be buying for another couple of months. This is the point where most dealerships would have written us off but to the contrary, Max made us feel welcome. When we arrived at the dealership, Max introduced us to Clayton Bogus who spent quite a while with us determining what level of Grand Cherokee we needed to look at to get the features we wanted. Absolutely no pressure - he only wanted to make sure that he was going to show us the vehicle we really wanted. We test drove a Grand Cherokee Limited and were amazed at the level of features it had and even told Clayton that we had decided to go with this vehicle when he asked if we might be interested in a used car. He could have stopped - he had the deal - but instead he made us aware of an opportunity to buy a used higher level 2017 Grand Cherokee Overland Program car with only a few thousand miles on it for roughly the same price as a new Limited. It wasn't immediately available as it was being used by the Owner's wife, but he made arrangements to get the car so we could see it a few days later. Once we drove the car and saw all of the additional features it had, which were totally mind-blowing, we were sold. Clayton's extra effort put us into a car that we totally love and never thought we could afford heading into retirement. Tyler coordinated the loan with our credit union and made the financing easy. When we went to pick-up the car, Clayton spent over an hour with us going through all of the features of the car and even took us out driving to show us some of them. This was overall the BEST car buying experience I have ever had - no funny stuff. Just straightforward and helpful at every turn. THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO TO BUY A JEEP/CHRYSLER/DODGE or one of their used vehicles. You will be glad you did.

Max Thorp

May 23, 2017

"Bought a used Jeep"

- D. Richwine

Clayton and Tyler were so helpful throughout the entire process. Clayton took the extra time to explain all the features and extras of my Jeep Cherokee...and Tyler went above and beyond to make sure the numbers worked!

New 2017 Chrysler 300, $40705