Contemporary Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Brian Young

June 23, 2017

"Terrible Customer Service"

- Mominhollis

I took my 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan to the shop last Wednesday evening for a Thursday morning appointment. I needdd the ac and e-brake looked at. I was not contacted until after 5 PM on Thursday to say that they did not get to it that day. I said no problem, keep it overnight and let me know Friday what needs to be done. I was contacted again after 4 PM on Friday to say that the AC needed service to the tune of $300 and that the caliper on the E break needed to be fixed. My husband and I, with the phone on speaker, told them to keep the car over the weekend and get both items done. We were told we could pick it up Monday evening. Monday at 4 PM I made a phone call to try and see what the status of the car was. I was finally contacted after 6 PM to say that the AC was fixed. However when I asked about the E break, I was told that I had said on Friday not to service it. Because with my three children under the age of six, not having an emergency brake is a great idea. I clarified that in fact I did want the emergency brake service and during the same phone call it was recommended that the transmission and get flushed. I was told that the E break and the transmission would be completed by Tuesday evening. Tuesday I called around 3 PM and my phone call was returned after five saying the car would be ready on Wednesday. On Wednesday I was contacted to say that the car would be ready after lunch on Thursday. Thursday evening I loaded up all three of my children and my husband and we went to go get the car. We even called the dealership at 5:30 to let them know we were coming to get the car. We were contacted 45 minutes later, when we were five minutes away just say the car was not ready. We were told it would be ready the next morning. Friday morning I get a text after 9 AM stating that the car is still not ready. That in fact they had just ordered the part needed on Thursday. Excuse me? What kind of customer service is this? To top it all off the service manager informed me that I could use a loaner car for Friday if I wanted to leave it there and have them finish it up. I said where was your long offer of a loaner car on Monday, or Tuesday, or any other day you had called me to say that the car still wasn't ready? Terrible customers Service, terrible communication, terrible project management in the shop. Please find somewhere else to take your car for service.

Josh Ash
Other Employees : Chris

June 13, 2017

"Wonderful Experience"

- J

My experience with Contemporary was positive in every way. The people were friendly and extremely knowledgeable. They answered all of my many questions, thoroughly explained all of the vehicle features, and made sure that I was happy with my choice.

Keith Fogarty
Other Employees : Chris Barrett

May 27, 2017

"Great service"

- Acook1230

Everyone was very friendly and it was a relaxed environment. They didn't make us feel rushed or pressured. Brennan and Tyler were great to work with!

Brennan Pluijmakers