Corwin Honda

Jake Mueller, Internet Sales Consultant, Corwin Honda

Jake Mueller

Internet Sales Consultant

September 15, 2017

"Amazing! The car, the salesman, everyone there!"

- Cortburnett

Everything was great! I originally came in for a car that I've had my eyes on for along time, Ryan completely turned the whole appointment around. I fell in love with the 2017 Honda Civic and fell in love with corwin Honda of Fargo too. Everyone has smiles on there face! But I would really like to brag about Ryan. He was there every step of the way, he had been keeping in touch with me almost everyday prior to my visit to the dealership, he was an encouraging and kept it honest. Thank you Ryan! Will be back in 3 years.

Ryan Barnes

September 08, 2017

"Very great experience!!"

- Jasmine_nh

I had a very good experience with corwin Honda and Kevin okeefe. Everybody there is so helpful and inviting!! If I could afford to buy a car everyday I would go there just because of how welcoming and kind everybody is!! This was my first time ever purchasing a car by myself and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks corwin Honda and Kevin!

September 01, 2017

"Painless buying experience "

- Jwilson79

Kevin was very helpful and took his time so that all of my questions were answered before I purchased the vehicle. It was a painless buying experience and it didn't take long at all unlike some other dealerships.

Used 2013 Toyota Avalon, $16051