Corwin Honda

303 38th St South, Fargo, North Dakota 58103

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Corwin Honda
Corwin Honda Info

"We began our search for a SUV for my wife, by driving..."

We began our search for a SUV for my wife, by driving different vehicles! My wife liked very much how the Honda CRV handled and she was sold on the unit. We worked with Jeff and he was very professional and courteous! We especially liked that he was not a pushy salesman.

Jeffrey Fallgatter

"I live in California, and my brother-in-law was helping..."

I live in California, and my brother-in-law was helping me shop for a car in North Dakota. He stopped in at the Corwin Honda dealership because a red '07 Monte Carlo caught his eye from the street. He approached a salesman, Jeff Fallgatter, and told him the situation. Jeff immediately got out his camera and took half a dozen pix that he e-mailed to me. I liked the looks of the car, and we came to an agreement on price. He earned his commission on that sale because he had to jump thru hoops to get the title in 2 names and fed-ex documents to both of us to get original signatures. He did a great job, and I would shop there again!

Jeffrey Fallgatter

"Corwin Honda in fargo is really a nice place to buy a..."

Corwin Honda in fargo is really a nice place to buy a car. They sell used and new cars. Jeff, is of the salesmen, who was patient to assist me throughout my purchase of the civic hybrid. I strongly recommend Corwin and Jeff. Make no mistakes, ask for Jeff if you are looking for honest salesman to assist you. Almost all my friends at MSUM want to buy car from Corwin.

Jeff.

"Brought a brand new car for the first time and everyone..."

Brought a brand new car for the first time and everyone there made it so easy! Everyone was super friendly! The service was great! Ken did an awesome job of explaining everything to me!

ken Johnson

"I'm giving Corwin Honda the highest rating possible..."

I'm giving Corwin Honda the highest rating possible because they took care of us in every conceivable way! A test drive with Matt Bauer caused me to come back with my wife a week later. He was extremely thorough in explaining all parts of the Honda Pilot we drove, though not to the point where we felt he was pandering to us or making us feel unknowledgeable. We agreed on a price just under the ticket because we were on a budget. Matt and his manager looked over our trade-in and offered essentially what KBB had it listed at. We accepted, then finalized the deal with Greg Brown in finance. Shortly thereafter, we drove an incredibly clean 2012 Honda Pilot off the lot! Fantastic service, low pressure, knowledgeable salesperson, and a great deal all around!

Matt Bauer, Greg Brown

"My name is Tim, I have been into this dealership a couple..."

My name is Tim, I have been into this dealership a couple of different times. Every time I have come in I go to the same person. His over all work is great, he actually cares what a person is looking for in a vehicle. He is a great sales person and not pushy like other dealers that are out there. When my friends look for a car I recommend him and that dealership overall rating 10/10!

Micheal Hollar

"First of all let me thank Corwin Honda for my new car.I..."

First of all let me thank Corwin Honda for my new car.I had a wonderful experience working with them.Every process was smooth and I was happy with the customer service.Specially I would like to thank Jeffery Fallgatter for the excellent service and would recommend everyone to contact Jeff to buy Honda from Corwin Honda.

Jeffery Fallgatter

"I found a great used van at a great price and Jeff was..."

I found a great used van at a great price and Jeff was great to work with on my trade. My new van had everything inspected and ready to go. Financing was a breeze and a good deal. I think I'm going to love this van for a very long time. Corwin has a huge selection so it's easy to find something to love there. Hey, they have a great 2009 Jetta available :) I'm going to miss that sun roof!

Jeff Fallgatter

"Wonderful customer service. I took my car in for just an..."

Wonderful customer service. I took my car in for just an oil change and I was helped by Brandon right when I drove in. Upon waiting for my car, Brandon even came out to let me know some other things needed/should be done, explained what they were, told me the price and asked if it was something I was interested in doing. Very knowledgable and helpful employee he is. I will definitely be coming back whenever I need any service done. Thank you!

Brandon Hjermstad

"I took my new honda civic in for a low tire light. They..."

I took my new honda civic in for a low tire light. They greeted me as soon as I drove in. The service gentlemen were great to deal with and respectful as well. Top quality personel and dealership.

Tyler Bjerk, Brandon Hjermstad