Corwin Honda

Fargo, North Dakota 58103
Corwin Honda Info

Happy and Satisfied
8/05/2015

"LOVE MY HONDA AND CORWIN DEALERSHIP"

I am 67 and my husband is 82. We have always driven a Honda. We moved to Fargo 4 years ago and started dealing with Corwin Honda then. We wouldn't even consider taking our Honda anywhere else. Last June we purchased a new CRV. George Shipley was our salesman and we were very impressed. He did not pressure us and was extremely professional. We took a month to make our decision to buy... talk about patience on his part!!! He made us feel like part of a family. We always have our car serviced there and our go to guy is Justin Chose. He is a straight shooter and has always treated us well and fairly. When I read these negative reviews I couldn't believe it. I suggest you think for yourself and don't trust negative judgement. It's way too easy to be negative.

Justin Chose and George Shipley

nosarb
8/03/2015

"Shake, Rattle, and Roll"

My new 2015 CRV AWD started shaking badly. I took it to the dealer and the service advisor said he hadn't heard of such a problem. I had read that Honda admitted it was a problem. I told the advisor that he was a bold faced lier. He got all red in the face and told me he didn't like to be called a lier. As I was leaving, I took a picture of the service advisor. He rushed me and tried to take my camera away from me. (this was outside the building) I ran to my car, locked the doors, and sped off. I have the pictures to prove it. Needless to say, I am 70 years old and handicapped. I don't need this kind of service. I don't think I will return to this dealer. dah!!!!! I have owned 13 new Hondas and the last two (2013 & 2015) have come from this dealer.

Justin Chose Service Advisor

TimR
7/20/2015

"BAD, how are they still in business?"

This transaction was an internet/phone transaction and I have learned my lesson. I was assured that they did this type of transaction all the time, but if they do they can't get it right very often! Missing paperwork, accessories not delivered until after the car was delivered, (all season floor mats). Not a big deal but the car was a gift that wasn't complete when given and the paperwork had to be signed by my daughter to get a new graduate discount so when it was at my home when we went to her graduation I had to drive it 1 hr away to finally complete the transaction. Final straw war the credit card deposit to seal the deal for $500 that wasn't applied to the deal and held until 3 phone calls and 2 weeks later when I had to talk with the GM to get the $500 credited back, still not verified as I write this review!

Braden Kirky, Mustafa, Victor Peterson

Honda8822
7/10/2015

"Service with little integrity"

After my second visit to Corwin Honda of Fargo, ND I could not recommend it to anyone. On both of my visits they have tried to bilk me out of money, do a poor job and be as unreliable as a 1980's FIAT.

Keenan Nelson

LD
6/05/2015

"Horrible"

This service center is dishonest and makes unneccessary repairs to your vehicle. They wanted to repair a leaky hose for $780. The next place I took it to could not find a leak, even though I told them exactly which hose it was. I also had issue when I went in to buy a new vehicle. I ended up going to Grand Forks Honda.

Justin

Rich
5/28/2015

"Dishonesty and Deceit"

I started my search to buy my first ever Honda CRV at Corwin in Fargo. I did not know much about this particular vehicle so I was looking for a salesman that could help me decided exactly what I wanted. The salesman I delt with was George Shipley, we discussed various CRV's over a couple of days and finally decided on one, I called George to tell him we would take a particular CRV only to be told it was sold, which happens all the time no big deal right???? But then he told me he has another one only a year newer and less miles, I thought about it and said I would take it, told me it was sold between our phone calls, then told me its not sold any more because there credit was not good, so I told him I would take it again and gave him a credit card number for a down payment, called George and text him numerous times to find out where my CRV is and all I got was lies and dishonesty from him, I called to talk to the GM Victor Peterson and left a couple messages with no response from him either. I'm not sure what I did wrong other than trying to buy a vehicle from Corwin, but if this is the way you treat new customers I'm not sure how you stay in business, and if I get the chance I will warn anybody that asks me about this salesman.

George Shipley

Vickig2012
5/08/2015

"Outstanding Experience with Corwin Honda"

I had the best experience with Danny Sandbeck at Corwin Honda in leasing a vehicle. I was in an accident and needed a vehicle. I let Danny know what I was looking for and in 2 days I was driving a 2015 Honda CR-V. The customer service was exceptional and top notch. I was greeted with a smile from everyone I encountered from the receptionist, Dan in Finance, and others in the showroom. I know looking for a vehicle can be a stressful time but working with Corwin Honda I didn't have that feeling. I was excited when I picked up my shiny new CR-V. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle, stop in and see Danny Sandbeck. Tell him I sent you! You will be happy that you did.

Danny Sandbeck and Dan in Finance

DJackson
2/26/2015

"Great experience at Corwin"

Leased my first Honda ever (Pilot), and was lucky enough to do so at Corwin Honda. As soon as I walked in, I was greeted by one of the managers as well as the friendly receptionist. My salesman (Eric Johnson) was helpful, honest and knowledgeable, as were the managers working at the time. I am very happy with my car, and I plan to return when my lease is over.

Eric Johnson, Curtis

Derek
2/26/2015

"Great experience"

Honda is one of my favorite car brands. They are very reliable and nice. Anyways, the selection here is great! The prices are great! Everything is great! Especially the staff and salesmen. Corwin is quick and easy to buy a car. Wether your looking for a new or used car, Corwin Honda is the place to buy!

Josh Swanson

Bisonbry
1/08/2014

"We began our search for a SUV for my wife, by driving..."

We began our search for a SUV for my wife, by driving different vehicles! My wife liked very much how the Honda CRV handled and she was sold on the unit. We worked with Jeff and he was very professional and courteous! We especially liked that he was not a pushy salesman.

Jeffrey Fallgatter