Corwin Honda

Fargo, North Dakota 58103
Corwin Honda Info

Berto
9/29/2016

""Awesome help from a wonderful salesman - Rashid""

The salesman was very helpful throughout the process and that really helped me to make the right choice of a great vehicle. I almost gave up on looking for my dream vehicle that will meet my budget until I met the salesman (Rashid) who made me aware that I can get a very well maintained used vehicle for my budget. The car has been put in a very excellent shape by the dealer. Thanks Rashid and Coriwn for helping me acquire such a great vehicle at a very good interest rate.

Rashid Mohammed & Adam

Big33Red
9/03/2016

"Our experience was very good. "

I would recommend corwin honda to anybody buying a car, new or used. I am young and I had no credit but I was in need of a vehicle and they never brushed me off because of that, they gave me and my wife a very good deal and they held the vehicle we liked for about 3 weeks.

Rashid

Angelrock63
8/30/2016

"Rashid was wonderful!"

Rashid was wonderful to work with! Very kind, warm and funny guy to deal with. He made buying a car a great experience. Thank you!

Rashid

new customer
8/30/2016

"salesman great-rest of staff horrible"

Rashid was awesome, if it was not for him I would have walked away. Rashid will be the only salesperson I ever deal with. Dan was not helpful once I decided to purchase a warranty, I had called him back in regards to in-house financing instead of going through my bank and asked about interest rates and he said they varied. When I tried to get a range, again, he was of no help. It was as if now that I had the vehicle he had no time for me. I was not happy with my bank and wanted to see the options Corwin had. I ended up walking out and finding another bank myself. Justin was rude when it came time to agree on a price of vehicle and told me he was doing me a favor with the amount given. I had looked at multiple vehicles before deciding on the one purchased and was very disappointed with 2 units on the lot. They were filthy and I was told they already had gone through recon. The one smelled like dog pee and the other you could tell was only vacuumed. Again if not for Rashid I would have walked out.

Rashid, Dan, Justin

Aaronirq
8/27/2016

"Great "

No pressure, no hype, straightforward. They did a great job with test drive, time spent, and giving us time to consider our purchase decision. Excellent staff!!!

Rashid Mohammed

Jesse Bucholz
8/09/2016

"Poor customer service. Terrible offer on trade"

I've never had a good experience dealing with this place. And recently when we were in the market for a new vehicle, I had reservations about going here but thought I'd give them one more chance. They were very pushy, and then on top of that they gave me an offer on my trade that was almost 50% lower than the dealership that I ended up buying my new vehicle from. I will never go here again.

jwmn900
1/05/2016

"Failed to provide any documentation"

I paid for a used 2012 Accord in cash, and had to return back to the dealership to obtain my drive out permit since it wasn't initially provided. They took my money and sent me on my way without any paperwork. Just sloppy and interacting with Jeff was almost intolerable. He has this insufferable smug, superior attitude, like he's above you. What a nice way to treat someone who just gave your business $15k! I have nothing personal against Michael Haller though. He made some mistakes, but seems like a real nice guy.

Michael Haller

Highly Disappointed
9/04/2015

"Poor Service"

I bought a used GMC Denali from Corwin Honda. Upon returning home and feeling the tires should be replaced, we brought the vehicle in and realized there were more serious issues going on. The brakes were shot and the ball joints were going bad. This vehicle clearly had not been inspected like they rave they do. We had all the repairs made and contacted Corwin Honda with our bills for repair. Two different managers agreed to pay half of our costs to have these items fixed. Going on now over 2 months, we still have not seen a check. We have been told it is in the mail but nothing ... And now we don't even get return phone calls when inquiring about our check we were promised. I have zero respect for Corwin Honda and will never do business with them again.

Victor Peterson

Happy and Satisfied
8/05/2015

"LOVE MY HONDA AND CORWIN DEALERSHIP"

I am 67 and my husband is 82. We have always driven a Honda. We moved to Fargo 4 years ago and started dealing with Corwin Honda then. We wouldn't even consider taking our Honda anywhere else. Last June we purchased a new CRV. George Shipley was our salesman and we were very impressed. He did not pressure us and was extremely professional. We took a month to make our decision to buy... talk about patience on his part!!! He made us feel like part of a family. We always have our car serviced there and our go to guy is Justin Chose. He is a straight shooter and has always treated us well and fairly. When I read these negative reviews I couldn't believe it. I suggest you think for yourself and don't trust negative judgement. It's way too easy to be negative.

Justin Chose and George Shipley

nosarb
8/03/2015

"Shake, Rattle, and Roll"

My new 2015 CRV AWD started shaking badly. I took it to the dealer and the service advisor said he hadn't heard of such a problem. I had read that Honda admitted it was a problem. I told the advisor that he was a bold faced lier. He got all red in the face and told me he didn't like to be called a lier. As I was leaving, I took a picture of the service advisor. He rushed me and tried to take my camera away from me. (this was outside the building) I ran to my car, locked the doors, and sped off. I have the pictures to prove it. Needless to say, I am 70 years old and handicapped. I don't need this kind of service. I don't think I will return to this dealer. dah!!!!! I have owned 13 new Hondas and the last two (2013 & 2015) have come from this dealer.

Justin Chose Service Advisor