Corwin Honda

Fargo, North Dakota 58103
Corwin Honda Info

DJackson
2/26/2015

"Great experience at Corwin"

Leased my first Honda ever (Pilot), and was lucky enough to do so at Corwin Honda. As soon as I walked in, I was greeted by one of the managers as well as the friendly receptionist. My salesman (Eric Johnson) was helpful, honest and knowledgeable, as were the managers working at the time. I am very happy with my car, and I plan to return when my lease is over.

Eric Johnson, Curtis

Derek
2/26/2015

"Great experience"

Honda is one of my favorite car brands. They are very reliable and nice. Anyways, the selection here is great! The prices are great! Everything is great! Especially the staff and salesmen. Corwin is quick and easy to buy a car. Wether your looking for a new or used car, Corwin Honda is the place to buy!

Josh Swanson

Bisonbry
1/08/2014

"We began our search for a SUV for my wife, by driving..."

We began our search for a SUV for my wife, by driving different vehicles! My wife liked very much how the Honda CRV handled and she was sold on the unit. We worked with Jeff and he was very professional and courteous! We especially liked that he was not a pushy salesman.

Jeffrey Fallgatter

dennisnupdal
11/11/2013

"I live in California, and my brother-in-law was helping..."

I live in California, and my brother-in-law was helping me shop for a car in North Dakota. He stopped in at the Corwin Honda dealership because a red '07 Monte Carlo caught his eye from the street. He approached a salesman, Jeff Fallgatter, and told him the situation. Jeff immediately got out his camera and took half a dozen pix that he e-mailed to me. I liked the looks of the car, and we came to an agreement on price. He earned his commission on that sale because he had to jump thru hoops to get the title in 2 names and fed-ex documents to both of us to get original signatures. He did a great job, and I would shop there again!

Jeffrey Fallgatter

sirdenniso20
11/03/2013

"Corwin Honda in fargo is really a nice place to buy a..."

Corwin Honda in fargo is really a nice place to buy a car. They sell used and new cars. Jeff, is of the salesmen, who was patient to assist me throughout my purchase of the civic hybrid. I strongly recommend Corwin and Jeff. Make no mistakes, ask for Jeff if you are looking for honest salesman to assist you. Almost all my friends at MSUM want to buy car from Corwin.

Jeff.

Alisonmr
10/22/2013

"Brought a brand new car for the first time and everyone..."

Brought a brand new car for the first time and everyone there made it so easy! Everyone was super friendly! The service was great! Ken did an awesome job of explaining everything to me!

ken Johnson

TimMelin
10/15/2013

"I'm giving Corwin Honda the highest rating possible..."

I'm giving Corwin Honda the highest rating possible because they took care of us in every conceivable way! A test drive with Matt Bauer caused me to come back with my wife a week later. He was extremely thorough in explaining all parts of the Honda Pilot we drove, though not to the point where we felt he was pandering to us or making us feel unknowledgeable. We agreed on a price just under the ticket because we were on a budget. Matt and his manager looked over our trade-in and offered essentially what KBB had it listed at. We accepted, then finalized the deal with Greg Brown in finance. Shortly thereafter, we drove an incredibly clean 2012 Honda Pilot off the lot! Fantastic service, low pressure, knowledgeable salesperson, and a great deal all around!

Matt Bauer, Greg Brown

porter420
10/07/2013

"My name is Tim, I have been into this dealership a couple..."

My name is Tim, I have been into this dealership a couple of different times. Every time I have come in I go to the same person. His over all work is great, he actually cares what a person is looking for in a vehicle. He is a great sales person and not pushy like other dealers that are out there. When my friends look for a car I recommend him and that dealership overall rating 10/10!

Micheal Hollar

nponnapalli
10/03/2013

"First of all let me thank Corwin Honda for my new car.I..."

First of all let me thank Corwin Honda for my new car.I had a wonderful experience working with them.Every process was smooth and I was happy with the customer service.Specially I would like to thank Jeffery Fallgatter for the excellent service and would recommend everyone to contact Jeff to buy Honda from Corwin Honda.

Jeffery Fallgatter

BGreenwald
10/01/2013

"I found a great used van at a great price and Jeff was..."

I found a great used van at a great price and Jeff was great to work with on my trade. My new van had everything inspected and ready to go. Financing was a breeze and a good deal. I think I'm going to love this van for a very long time. Corwin has a huge selection so it's easy to find something to love there. Hey, they have a great 2009 Jetta available :) I'm going to miss that sun roof!

Jeff Fallgatter