Cottage Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Cottage Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

GreenlyB11
2/24/2015

"Great Experience"

Purchased a vehicle the other day, every aspect of the experience was great. Don't believe these other reviews, none of them are remotely true. These guys treated me very well and I'm a older gentlemen so I've had my fair share of car-buying experiences in the past so I know what i'm talking about. Cottage Grove Dodge did a great job. thank you very much.

dan sperry

Lambert19
2/21/2015

"recall"

I called to get my recall done on my truck and they set an appt. the tech said we cant do warranty work or recall work on Saturdays. So I said ok I guess I take the day off work so I did when I got to the dealership I waited an hour or so then they tell me they don't have the part in stock I said but they said you had it in stock. I said I will never go back again

bill wolff

Evan Stone
10/10/2014

"Horrible."

Easily the worst experience I have had at a car dealership. When I didn't want to take the warranty off the car (prior to any contract) the manager got extremely hostile. He told me he never wanted to sell me another car. Ended up wasting a lot of time and did not even receive my down payment back. Called to get my money back for the car I never got... never received any money. Claiming it was non-refundable. Would recommend going to Lithia.

Andrew

alkeffer
8/02/2014

"Car guy"

I have bought a lot of cars in my life......And I do mean a lot.....I have had the best time at Cottage Grove Dodge Never high pressure and do what they say they will do......Could i have went to another dealer and maybe got it for less money more than likely. You can shop every where and find anything cheaper....But I no when a good deal is a good deal and just because its cheaper don't mean its a good deal......You get what you pay for....I have been buying cars from Radio for 10 years and I will keep going back......I get the best service from him and he cares and so does the owner and Managers......Next car will have a hemi.......

Radio/Kelly

Mattndew
11/27/2013

"I sent my Dodge Caravan in to this company for a repair...."

I sent my Dodge Caravan in to this company for a repair. I explicitly told them that the van would stop running after the van would reach normal engine temperature. I told them that if the van was driven approximately 2-3 miles the van would die. I knew the problem to be a faulty sensor or ECM. I provided the ECM and just needed them to be the labor and acquire a sensor. A day after I had the Van delivered to them they called and said the van broke down on them a couple miles down the road from the dealership and they would have to charge me towing for the van. I asked how it was my responsibility to cover the towing cost when I was not the one who took the Van off the lot. The operation manager stated that because its my van its my responsibility. ??? He then went into some excuse that I had never told his mechanics about the symptoms of the van and they were totally caught by surprise about the electronic failure. I couldn't believe what he was saying. If I hadn't told the mechanics what was wrong with the van then why did I have a invoice detailing my work to be done? He then stated the van was finished and they are passing the cost of towing on to my bill. Well over my quoted price of $289.00 was now a $570.00 bill. What really put the cherry on the top of this garbage sunday was that I made it to Eugene and the van broke down with the same issue. A failed camshaft sensor. This dealership has refused several times to refund my capitol loss. They claim that the break down after service was obviously another part and I needed to have them diagnose the van again. FAT CHANCE!!! I paid a tow company to tow me home and I replaced the sensor myself. The van has been running great ever since. I recommend NEVER going to Cottage Grove dodge. These people by experience do not guarantee the work they do and will pass on as much expenses to you as they can. Heck I asked the operations manager if they guarantee the work they do. What he said was "Well not really.....I guess it depends on the customer."

Operating manager

jefft300c
7/04/2013

"Just purchased a new 300C today. Negotiation took a..."

Just purchased a new 300C today. Negotiation took a little longer than it should have. My deal was fair not great but very fair. Overall pleased with the whole process no high pressure tactics from anyone. First time purchase from them and I would buy again.

Radio & Kelly

Malloryharmon05
3/14/2013

"Horrible experience at this dealership and do not..."

Horrible experience at this dealership and do not recommend it to ANYONE! Stay away while you can. The sales manager actually backed out of our deal because I called the Chrysler cooperate office to see where my car was. What kind of business does that?! Well treated horribly and lied to about dates of car arrival, need I say more? Save your money for someone who deserves it!

Nick & Radio

Marcocota
3/06/2013

"The staff at this dealer, Cottage grove Chrysler lied to..."

The staff at this dealer, Cottage grove Chrysler lied to me about the breakdown insurance policy they sold me for over 3000.00 on my 2006 F350. They all told me it covered everything bumper to bumper, electronics, total. This was a serious sales pitch to get me to buy something that has very little value as it only covers very basic parts that usually do not fail. It does not cover the computer or Control module or FICM and most of the truck is not covered. I was specific in asking beforehand in that does it cover everything and they were adamant in saying absolutely yes everything. I have spent thousands on this truck repairing it. The policy is near worthless, not one time did it honor any of my breakdowns. Not once. They denied all of this after I asked them at Cottage grove, even saying to me curiously,,,did you get this in writing from us beforehand? This was a guilt question , making sure they could get away with it. They did, but thank god for reviews and ,,,,ha ha.

Dave

sharoz
9/12/2012

"My review was do to an insensitive response to a safety..."

My review was do to an insensitive response to a safety issue on a used vehicle purchased there. they did not want to remedify the cost($200.) to repair a leaking brake fluid to the back brakes which was a safety issue to me. This could have cause no braking power to the vehicle. Comment made "what you do expect from 16 year old vehicle". Safety inspection are necessary on older vehicles. This should have been caught during the inspection of the vehicle before going to dealer inventory.

General Manager Sales

Michael CG
2/26/2012

"The dealer misrepresented that the car we purchased had a..."

The dealer misrepresented that the car we purchased had a factory instaled tow package. Now we have a car with no official tow capacity and questionable warrenty. I had to file a complaint with Chrysler and The State Atorny General's Office. We still do not have resilution and may have to hire an attorney to get resilution to our delema.

Nick, Jeff