Cottage Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Cottage Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

Kelly2339
7/21/2015

"1997 F350 crew cab"

I contacted Cottage Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram about a used truck I found on Craigslist. I wanted to trade my 2008 Toyota Sienna for this truck. I live in about 150 miles from this dealership and was able to complete the negotiations by texting with a salesman there named Paul. We came to an agreement and I made an appointment to come look at the truck on a Saturday. When my wife and I arrived we were greeted by Jeremy, also a salesman. He was busy trying to make a sale and said we could check out the truck and he would check back with us. During my inspection of the truck I found that the right front wheel bearing was bad. I went inside and let the sales manager know that the truck had a bad bearing and could they change it. I was expecting them to tell me that I would have to pay for it. NOPE!!!! These guys bent over backwards getting the bearing changed without a single complaint. Instead they apologized for the inconvenience of us having to wait while the repair was completed and offered to buy us lunch which we declined because we had already eaten. They kept us informed of the progress of the repair and Jeremy worked at getting as much paperwork processed for the sale as was possible without us committing to the purchase since we still needed to test drive the truck. When the repair was completed we test drove the truck and agreed to the sale. The final paperwork was completed in 15 minutes and we were on our way. This has been by far the most painless vehicle purchase I have ever had. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to make a purchase.

Paul, Jeremy

52lattig
6/30/2015

"Bait and switch."

I visited Cottage Grove Dodge yesterday to inquire about what the difference might be between my trade in and a new Ram pickup. I was quoted an amount for the model we thought we wanted. Based on the quote, I and my spouse came back to the dealership today to arrange the sale. We wanted to deal with a local business rather than the Eugene Dodge dealership. In the meantime, we had decided on a slightly less expensive model, and were told when we arrived that the cost would probably be somewhat lower. After test driving and completing much paperwork, we were quoted a price that was $7000 more than yesterday, even with the lesser model. This dealership advertises a "no nonsense" pricing policy. I beg to differ.

Radio

Rocky
5/20/2015

"Amazing experience at this place."

I was looking for a truck and stopped in at this place. I'm so glad I did . The people are great. Honest and up front. I will go there again if I'm looking to buy another rig. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Friendly and are very experienced.

Paul Bowlby

GreenlyB11
2/24/2015

"Great Experience"

Purchased a vehicle the other day, every aspect of the experience was great. Don't believe these other reviews, none of them are remotely true. These guys treated me very well and I'm a older gentlemen so I've had my fair share of car-buying experiences in the past so I know what i'm talking about. Cottage Grove Dodge did a great job. thank you very much.

dan sperry

Lambert19
2/21/2015

"recall"

I called to get my recall done on my truck and they set an appt. the tech said we cant do warranty work or recall work on Saturdays. So I said ok I guess I take the day off work so I did when I got to the dealership I waited an hour or so then they tell me they don't have the part in stock I said but they said you had it in stock. I said I will never go back again

bill wolff

Evan Stone
10/10/2014

"Horrible."

Easily the worst experience I have had at a car dealership. When I didn't want to take the warranty off the car (prior to any contract) the manager got extremely hostile. He told me he never wanted to sell me another car. Ended up wasting a lot of time and did not even receive my down payment back. Called to get my money back for the car I never got... never received any money. Claiming it was non-refundable. Would recommend going to Lithia.

Andrew

alkeffer
8/02/2014

"Car guy"

I have bought a lot of cars in my life......And I do mean a lot.....I have had the best time at Cottage Grove Dodge Never high pressure and do what they say they will do......Could i have went to another dealer and maybe got it for less money more than likely. You can shop every where and find anything cheaper....But I no when a good deal is a good deal and just because its cheaper don't mean its a good deal......You get what you pay for....I have been buying cars from Radio for 10 years and I will keep going back......I get the best service from him and he cares and so does the owner and Managers......Next car will have a hemi.......

Radio/Kelly

Mattndew
11/27/2013

"I sent my Dodge Caravan in to this company for a repair...."

I sent my Dodge Caravan in to this company for a repair. I explicitly told them that the van would stop running after the van would reach normal engine temperature. I told them that if the van was driven approximately 2-3 miles the van would die. I knew the problem to be a faulty sensor or ECM. I provided the ECM and just needed them to be the labor and acquire a sensor. A day after I had the Van delivered to them they called and said the van broke down on them a couple miles down the road from the dealership and they would have to charge me towing for the van. I asked how it was my responsibility to cover the towing cost when I was not the one who took the Van off the lot. The operation manager stated that because its my van its my responsibility. ??? He then went into some excuse that I had never told his mechanics about the symptoms of the van and they were totally caught by surprise about the electronic failure. I couldn't believe what he was saying. If I hadn't told the mechanics what was wrong with the van then why did I have a invoice detailing my work to be done? He then stated the van was finished and they are passing the cost of towing on to my bill. Well over my quoted price of $289.00 was now a $570.00 bill. What really put the cherry on the top of this garbage sunday was that I made it to Eugene and the van broke down with the same issue. A failed camshaft sensor. This dealership has refused several times to refund my capitol loss. They claim that the break down after service was obviously another part and I needed to have them diagnose the van again. FAT CHANCE!!! I paid a tow company to tow me home and I replaced the sensor myself. The van has been running great ever since. I recommend NEVER going to Cottage Grove dodge. These people by experience do not guarantee the work they do and will pass on as much expenses to you as they can. Heck I asked the operations manager if they guarantee the work they do. What he said was "Well not really.....I guess it depends on the customer."

Operating manager

jefft300c
7/04/2013

"Just purchased a new 300C today. Negotiation took a..."

Just purchased a new 300C today. Negotiation took a little longer than it should have. My deal was fair not great but very fair. Overall pleased with the whole process no high pressure tactics from anyone. First time purchase from them and I would buy again.

Radio & Kelly

Malloryharmon05
3/14/2013

"Horrible experience at this dealership and do not..."

Horrible experience at this dealership and do not recommend it to ANYONE! Stay away while you can. The sales manager actually backed out of our deal because I called the Chrysler cooperate office to see where my car was. What kind of business does that?! Well treated horribly and lied to about dates of car arrival, need I say more? Save your money for someone who deserves it!

Nick & Radio