Cottage Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Cottage Grove, Oregon 97424
Cottage Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

soccerqt622
12/09/2015

"They make car buying FUN!"

I had the best car buying experience here! I was treated badly in Eugene/Springfield and went to Cottage Grove where I not only had fun with the staff but got a great deal on a new car, felt comfortable and was treated very well! I will be back for my next vehicle. Jeremy and Kelly are awesome!

Jeremy, Kelly

Cowens33
9/19/2015

"Amazing!!!"

After a lot of research I settled on the Jeep Renegade. I knew I wanted the Trailhawk model for its 8.7 inch ground clearance and capability to tackle all terrain. Ultimately after a bad experience in the Eugene dealership, my sister suggested I go to Cottage Grove. I cannot express properly how amazing the staff is in Cottage Grove!!! Everyone was friendly, honest, and fair. They showed great integrity in how they treated me and made me feel respected, as well as valued. I could not have asked for a more positive experience! Before I left I made sure to grab some of the staff's cards and have already given a few of them out to friends (who also had bad experiences at the Eugene dealership). I love my Renegade Trailhawk and will certainly go back to Cottage Grove for my next vehicle! ***I went to the Eugene dealership and tried to test drive a Trailhawk, but the lot only had the Latitude or limited models. I called and made an appointment at the Eugene dealership, but when I came in they again didn't have a Trailhawk on the lot (they had one in transit that they wanted me to buy without test driving) and the person I made an appointment with wasn't even in work that day! Worst experience! Most of the sales people acted like I wasn't worth their time.....Beyond disappointed! It is not okay to dink around customers!

Kelly, Jeremy

Karen L
9/11/2015

"Fast, friendly and courteous"

Kelly Winne, Jeremy Ralston and Paul Bowlby were amazing! I bought a beautiful used car in amazing condition. It took less than an hour to test drive and sign papers. They filled my car with gas, went over the inside and out of the car, set up payments with better interest rates to help me on the road to help me boost my credit score. Thank you Kelly, Jeremy and Paul for helping me get into this amazing vehicle.

Kelly Winne, Jeremy Ralston and Paul Bowlby

Amber
8/31/2015

"Excellent customer service "

Very pleased with the friendly customer service. I am looking forward to working with them again in the future. I would definitely recommend this dealer to a friend.

Jeremy and Paul

Kelly2339
7/21/2015

"1997 F350 crew cab"

I contacted Cottage Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram about a used truck I found on Craigslist. I wanted to trade my 2008 Toyota Sienna for this truck. I live in about 150 miles from this dealership and was able to complete the negotiations by texting with a salesman there named Paul. We came to an agreement and I made an appointment to come look at the truck on a Saturday. When my wife and I arrived we were greeted by Jeremy, also a salesman. He was busy trying to make a sale and said we could check out the truck and he would check back with us. During my inspection of the truck I found that the right front wheel bearing was bad. I went inside and let the sales manager know that the truck had a bad bearing and could they change it. I was expecting them to tell me that I would have to pay for it. NOPE!!!! These guys bent over backwards getting the bearing changed without a single complaint. Instead they apologized for the inconvenience of us having to wait while the repair was completed and offered to buy us lunch which we declined because we had already eaten. They kept us informed of the progress of the repair and Jeremy worked at getting as much paperwork processed for the sale as was possible without us committing to the purchase since we still needed to test drive the truck. When the repair was completed we test drove the truck and agreed to the sale. The final paperwork was completed in 15 minutes and we were on our way. This has been by far the most painless vehicle purchase I have ever had. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to make a purchase.

Paul, Jeremy

52lattig
6/30/2015

"Bait and switch."

I visited Cottage Grove Dodge yesterday to inquire about what the difference might be between my trade in and a new Ram pickup. I was quoted an amount for the model we thought we wanted. Based on the quote, I and my spouse came back to the dealership today to arrange the sale. We wanted to deal with a local business rather than the Eugene Dodge dealership. In the meantime, we had decided on a slightly less expensive model, and were told when we arrived that the cost would probably be somewhat lower. After test driving and completing much paperwork, we were quoted a price that was $7000 more than yesterday, even with the lesser model. This dealership advertises a "no nonsense" pricing policy. I beg to differ.

Radio

Rocky
5/20/2015

"Amazing experience at this place."

I was looking for a truck and stopped in at this place. I'm so glad I did . The people are great. Honest and up front. I will go there again if I'm looking to buy another rig. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Friendly and are very experienced.

Paul Bowlby

GreenlyB11
2/24/2015

"Great Experience"

Purchased a vehicle the other day, every aspect of the experience was great. Don't believe these other reviews, none of them are remotely true. These guys treated me very well and I'm a older gentlemen so I've had my fair share of car-buying experiences in the past so I know what i'm talking about. Cottage Grove Dodge did a great job. thank you very much.

dan sperry

Lambert19
2/21/2015

"recall"

I called to get my recall done on my truck and they set an appt. the tech said we cant do warranty work or recall work on Saturdays. So I said ok I guess I take the day off work so I did when I got to the dealership I waited an hour or so then they tell me they don't have the part in stock I said but they said you had it in stock. I said I will never go back again

bill wolff

Evan Stone
10/10/2014

"Horrible."

Easily the worst experience I have had at a car dealership. When I didn't want to take the warranty off the car (prior to any contract) the manager got extremely hostile. He told me he never wanted to sell me another car. Ended up wasting a lot of time and did not even receive my down payment back. Called to get my money back for the car I never got... never received any money. Claiming it was non-refundable. Would recommend going to Lithia.

Andrew