Courtesy Acura

Courtesy Acura
Courtesy Acura Info

Aimee Reeves
1/31/2015

"A dealership you can trust"

I dreaded shopping for a vehicle. I did not want to haggle over price or feel pressured I to buying something. I've had some bad experiences in the past but never again! Chris Webb and the team at Courtesy made it an overall pleasant experience. They weren't pushy and really listened to what I wanted. I will be purchasing all my vehicles in the future there.

Karen

"Used car purchase"

Chris did a great job assisting me with my Nissan purchase. Would recommend him, and I would call him the next time I am in the marketing for a different car.

gfox
1/29/2015

"Ask and you shall recive"

I let Chris Webb know what I was looking for in advance.Then just like that, he found me the car of my dreams! I drove down from Cincinnati without hesitation an in no time I was on my way with exactly what I asked for in every respect! I won't trust anyone elese with my car buying needs.

bob&sandy
1/29/2015

"Awesome deal and great, friendly service!"

Garret worked with us over the phone as we live in the Indianapolis area. The deal we received on our CPO RDX was so good that it was worth the drive to Lexington. I would recommend doing business with Garret Wilburn and Courtesy Acura to anyone. It will be well worth your time to visit them and save on the purchase of your next vehicle. We couldn't be happier, even after battling UK basketball traffic during our visit. :)

Garret Wilburn

missroark
1/22/2015

"Excellent Service"

Very pleasant experience at Courtesy Acura. Not a lot of that "what would it take to get you to drive this car home today" b.s.:-). The finance guy, Matt Wells, got me a better deal than I was getting elsewhere. I would recommend this dealership for sure.

Matt Wells

Mattie
1/19/2015

"Exceptional Service"

I would never go anyplace else to buy a car. Chris Webb is the most professional car dealer I have ever had the opportunity to deal with. He knows his products and each car on the lot. He has a second sense for knowing what you want. If I have a concern, even after I bought the car, he is always there to help. The service is outstanding.

mcneal0583
1/18/2015

"Courtesy Acura and Chris Webb delivered exceptional service"

I cannot say enough good things about Courtesy Acura and our sales associate, Chris Webb! Chris made our car buying experience quick, painless, and exceptionally easy! We will never go to another dealership again! I am very thankful for his knowledge and exceptional service that he gave to us! Chris Webb and Courtesy is the way to go for all of your car buying needs!

Nathan
1/17/2015

"Bridgett Mullins perchance of a 2012 Corolla. "

Excellent service! Great price! Fast service. Chris Webb is an incredible employee. Definitely coming back to him for my next purchase. I would recommend him and the extraordinary staff.

Shawna
1/17/2015

"Great experience"

Great experience, no hassle. Great prices, would highly recommend. Everyone was exceptionally nice, helpful, and courteous. I bought a 2012 Toyota Camry. Love love it

McBeath
1/15/2015

"I wouldn't go anywhere else!"

Just wanted to let the people of Lexington, Kentucky know that Courtesy Acura on Nicholasville is the place to buy/lease a car. Make sure to ask for "Big Ed" Mike Edmondson and I couldn't be any happier with the service he gave me. My 16 year old son won't even ride in my Mercedes any more.

Mike Edmondson